Zero No Tsukaima Fan Fiction ❯ Zero no Tsukaima: Descension ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Genesis
 
Airo goes down to the dungeon to see if William knows where Seth had gone. As Airo looks down the hall that William is in he can't believe his eyes. The hall is completely wrecked, Airo runs to William's cell and looks into the empty cell.
“Damn.” He starts looking down the hall and finds Seth half buried under rocks and ruble, “Seth hey, wake up!”
Seth opens his eyes and looks up at his friend, his skin has become pale, “Airo...hey.”
Airo starts removing the ruble from Seth and finds something that crushes him emotionally. As he moves a stone Seth's abdomen has been gashed open. The wound has bleed through his shirt and has begun to pool on the floor. Airo picks Seth up and runs back to the royal chambers
“Zion!”
Airo puts Seth down on the floor and Zion kneels beside him and puts his hands over the wound. Zion closes his eyes and concentrates on Seth wound but he opens his eyes and looks over at Airo.
“What are you doing?”
Zion looks down at the look and puts both his hands in his hair, “It's too late.”
The door opens and Griffen walks into the room in front of Tayo. Griffen kneels down beside Zion and says something to him and he turns to Tayo. Tayo is holding Saito in his blood covered arms, “I'm sorry Zion-” Tayo notices Seth on the floor and his face turns white. Tayo places Saito next to Seth and falls down to the floor, “Saito, Seth, the Queen. Almost all the knights in the castle and around the grounds.”
Tristain has lost so much.
 
 
William climbs up on top of a large hill a few miles from the castle and sits down on top of the hill. Two women with pink hair walk up beside him and sit down.
The woman on his left looks at him, “So you are Edoa's son?”
William looks at the woman with yellow eyes, “Are you the one who shot the Queen?”
“Yes I am, what of it?”
“.........”
The woman shakes her head. She looks over at the other pink hair woman, “And who are you, some wannabe who is trying to look like me?”
“The woman closes her eyes and hangs her head, “I killed the Tristain Knights, and The left hand of God, Saito Hiraga.” She looks over at the yellow eyed woman, “You shot a woman in the heart from more than one hundred feet away.”
The woman stands up and glares at her fellow pink haired deviant, “My name is Zira! I am the deadliest gun fighter in the world. I could shoot a fly inside of a tornado a mile away.”
The other woman grabs her katana handle and stands up, “And I am Chencha Hikari Mitzucki, a honorable warrior from the east.”
William is growing increasingly irritated by these two pink haired woman arguing over him him, “SHUT UP!”
The two women look down at this young man who is growing more and more angry as their argument continues. They both sit down and wait. William crosses his arm and closes his eyes.
“I'm glad you all made it.”
The three of them stand up and turn around. The person standing before them is completely cloaked only the lower half of his face is visible, “Come with me and we shall begin the Genesis Process.”