Zero No Tsukaima Fan Fiction ❯ Zero no Tsukaima The Holy Knights ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Airo
 
Seth gets off the man, “What do you think you are doing?”
“I just need some money.” The man gets up and removes the cloak showing that he is basically the same size as Seth, “I just need a little more money.”
Seth puts his gauntlets on, “So you are a thief!?”
Seth lunges forward and swings at the boy. The boy flips backwards and dodges the blow. He lands on his feet and kicks Seth right in the side of his leg. Seth swings again but misses as the teen rolls under his fist and sweeps Seth's legs. Seth quickly gets to his feet and blocks another kick. Seth clutches the boy's ankle and slams his fist into his opponents gut and lifts him off the ground. Seth continues driving his fist in and he uses his fist to slam the man into the ground. Seth gets off him again and backs up a little.
The boy gets up, “Please stop, I just needed some money or something bad will happen.”
Seth doesn't budge, “What will happen?”
“My wife could die!”
Seth drops his guard and looks back at Rain, “Are you okay?”
Rain looks over her body, “I am fine he didn't hurt me he just really scared me.”
Seth looks back at the boy, “What is your name?”
The teen ties his long olive hair back so it's out of his face, “My name is Airo,”
Seth removes his gauntlets, “My name is Seth and this is my uhmm.....”
Rain puts her hands on her hips and shakes her head, “My name is Rain Strine, and he is my familiar.”
Airo looks at Seth and almost starts to laugh out loud, “Are you serious, surely you are pulling my leg.”
Seth becomes slightly irritated, “Yes, it's true why is that so funny!?”
“I am too.”
Rain can't believe what she is hearing, “You are a familiar?”
Airo roles up his pant leg and shows Rain and Seth a very familiar looking symbol on his ankle, “See these are my runes that I got after I met my wife Hina.”
Seth rolls down his sleeve and shows Airo his runes, “I see, so we are the same huh.”
Rain looks at Seth's biscep and Airo's ankle, “The symbols are similar but there are few little differences, but they are both on the left side of your bodies.”
Airo kneels down, “Please, will you help me.”
Seth looks back at Rain and she shrugs, “Airo how much do you need. If we can we want to help.”
Airo gets back up, “Thank you, I need one hundred more coins.”
Rain practically faints at the sound of such a high number, “That is a lot of money how much could this medicine possibly cost?”
Airo looks down at the ground, “Hina has a sickness that is reoccurring the reason for this high price is because this medicine is of such a high concentration that it doesn't alleviate, it completely gets rid of the sickness and builds a high immunity to many deadly sicknesses.” Airo bows again, “I see by your reaction that you won't be able to help me.”
Airo turns and starts to walk away, “Seth, I hope I'll see you again.”
Rain runs in front of Airo, “Wait my brother is the leader of my village perhaps we can get the town to help, it isn't a very big town but maybe we can help you get closer to affording this medicine.”
“Thank you very much, Rain Strine.”
“Please, just Rain.”
Seth takes a deep breath and looks at Airo, “Can trust you to not rob us while I go and finally get a bath.”Rain looks uncomfortable with the idea and then glares at Seth, “On second thought why don't you come with me Airo, you look like shit.”