Zero No Tsukaima Fan Fiction ❯ Zero no Tsukaima The Holy Knights ❯ Chapter 27

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Defeat Evil With...
 
After Seth returns the group rests inside of the now abandoned building since the attack. While everyone is sleeping Seth gets up and wakes up Zion.
“What is it Seth?”
“Zion, I need you to try and heal my arm, it has some feeling in it but I don't really think I can fight the way it is now.” Zion frowns and raises his eyebrows and puts his hands on Seth's left arm. He grips the arm firmly making Seth cringe and gasp a little. Seth glares at Zion for causing him the pain but doesn't say anything out loud at his platinum hair friend.
Zion closes his eyes and his hands begin to faintly glow. Zion grits his teeth and grips Seth's arm even harder almost making Seth yelp out loud Zion lets go of his arm and his eyes shoot open and he takes a very deep breath, “Seth what have you done?”
Seth looks at him and Zion notices that his eyes now have purple shards around his pupils, “I've done what I had to.”
Zion takes another big breath, “Seth........your arm should be alright, I couldn't fully heal it.”
Seth starts flexing his arm, “Thank you Zion, it feels much better than it did before.”
Zion gets up and walks out of the room. Seth follows him out of the room. Zion walks into the kitchen area and comes out with a glass of some sort of amber colored liquid.
“What is that?”
Zion drinks the liquid down, “I believe people refer to it as liquid courage.”
“You are drinking alcohol?”
“I need something to calm my nerves, especially after I felt what I did inside of you.” Zion shudders and rubs his arm, “What did you do Seth, honestly”
“When I was in the river I realized that there are two sides to everything black and white, light and dark, us and them. Just like you said Zion you and me, we're different people. When I started thinking about it something inside me, I wouldn't say snapped, but it felt like I was lighter.” Seth looks outside at the dark horizon slowly beginning to become brighter, “I tried to use the power but my arm wasn't in very good condition so I couldn't really do anything.
“That is why you asked me to heal your arm?”
Seth doesn't look back at Zion, he just keeps looking out at the sunrise, “Well Zion, I would be lying if I said no, but I can't fight to save Rain if I can't use my left arm,” Seth looks back at Zion and smiles, “Thanks.” Seth walks outside and sits on the steps and watches the sunrise and Zion goes back to where he was laying to get a few more hours of sleep before the coming battle.
 
 
 
Shiroko is sitting at the third highest level of a pyramid like structure, “It looks like the sun has risen on your death child.”
Rain struggles to get the ropes that are holder her wrists together loose so she can reach for her wand that Shiroko has put a mean distance from her.
Shiroko looks at the next two levels of the pyramid, white and prism where both sitting down watching the sun rise with composed if not annoyed looks on their faces, “Can't I just kill the girl, they will be coming for her anyway.”
White looks down at the man, obviously and socially, “If you kill her then they will see her dead body and run away. It will be easier to take care of this abrupt problem if we do it now. They have caused a lot more trouble than we could have ever anticipated.”
Prism looks down on both of his men, “Destiny has transpired against us, the warriors of Gandalfr have come together. Only two are not with them. If all five where to ever come together it mean the end of this world.”
“Sir what are you talking about? Are you saying that the five Gandalfr warriors would cause this world to end?”
Prism adjusts the black cloak on his body, “I didn't say the world, I said this world. If the five warriors were to come together they could destroy all of the evil of the world, or all of the good.”
Shiroko leans back against the steps and looks at Prism upside down, “Good?”
“There are gods and there are devils, should the warriors choose the other side, it could be a very interesting world.”
Shiroko sits up when he notices something out of the corner of his eye, “Ooooohhhhh look at this.”
Seth, Airo, Zion, and Hina are all standing at the bottom of the pyramid. Seth looks back at the group, “Please wait hear until I come back with Rain.”
Zion grabs Seth by the shoulder, “Are you sure about this?”
“Yeah, no worries. I remember what you said.” Seth tears the sleeve on his left arm and starts taking deep quick breathes. “Here I Come!”
Seth runs up the steps every step his speed increases until he is moving at a speed rivaling Airo's. Shiroko stands up and grabs his axe and swings with so much force that a blast of wind his Seth and slows him down enough for Shiroko to connect with the bottom of his foot. Roko's foot slams into Seth's chest knocking him back a little but Seth just plants his foot and dodges a vertical ax swing. Seth slams his fist into Shiroko's face sending him crashing into the wall beside the steps. Seth picks Rain up bride style and jumps from the level of the pyramid and lands a few feet from Zion.
“Zion help her.”
Seth turns around just as Shiroko lands a few feet from him. He swings his axe as hard as he can but Seth steps forward so that he is inside of Shiroko's axe blade. Seth uppercuts him in the jaw and then jumps kicking Shiroko in the chest. Roko doesn't fall but he does skid backwards. Seth let's out a roar and charges forward and slams his fist right into Shiroko's gut and sends him flying backwards into the pyramid. Seth charges forward and starts slamming his fists into Shiroko driving him further into the stone. Seth jumps backwards and points his left hand towards the hole Shiroko has been beaten into. Seth yells out and a blast of energy flies into the opening. The whole area shakes as a bright light fills the inside of the hole and then the area around the pyramid.
Seth looks down at his left hand and opens and closes his hand testing it. He smiles at the fact that he can even use his arm. Shiroko walks out of the hole in the wall his face is set in a deep scowl, “You think you've done something!?”
Shiroko throws his axe at Seth and he just steps to the side and the axe flies past him. Seth is uppercutted by Shiroko and he grabs his foot swinging him around and then he whips him into the ground. Shiroko picks Seth up by the should and slams his fist into his gut. Seth slams his fist into the middle of Shiroko's forehead. Shiroko yells at Seth and whips his head forward and slams his skull into Seth's. Seth stumbles back and Shiroko jumps and slams his knee into Seth's jaw. Seth whips his arm so his body spins and he lands on his hands and pushes himself up to his feet before Roko can stomp on him.
Seth hits Roko with a kick to the gut, an elbow to the temple, spin kick to the neck, wrist strike to throat, punch to the chest, Roko blocks a straight punch counters with a kick to the knee, followed by a palm thrust to the forehead, knee strike to gut, and slams Seth down into the ground with an axe handle strike in between his shoulder blades. Shiroko starts stomping on Seth until Seth coughs out blood. Shiroko closes his eyes and takes a deep euphoric breath. Seth starts screaming as loud as he can and energy begins to appear all around him but something is wrong. His energy changes from transparent to white, and to black. Seth slams his fist into Shiroko's crotch and whips his elbow up connecting with Shiroko's jaw. Seth crouches and jumps up into the air and brings the point of his elbow down on the top of Shiroko's head busting open his skull. Shiroko lifts up his arms to hold the part of his head that Seth just split open leaving Seth able to slam his fist into his ribs in a quick powerful four strike combo ending with a saolin style double fist strike.
Shiroko skids backwards and bumps into something. He starts walking forward but whatever he bumped into stops him with a strong grasp on his shoulder. He spins around and the man in the white coat is standing before him. “What do you want!”
“Shiroko you've lost haven't you.” The man looks over his body, “Cracked skull, fracture jaw, four broken ribs, it seems that you just can't measure up. I knew that Prism made a mistake keeping a dog like you on a leash, all those muscles and for what?”
“SHUT UP LEON!” Shiroko slams his fist into Leon's face and sends his flying backwards.
Shiroko charges at Seth and tries to connect with a straight punch but he dodges the attack and connects with a kick to Shiroko's broken ribs making him spit up some blood. Seth spins and slams his fist into Shiroko's chest. A loud cracking sound surprise Seth and he jumps back. Leon is standing behind Shiroko and his first is driven deep into Shiroko's back. He removes his fist and blood begins to fall instantly from the wound in his back.
“Just like any dog that has out lived it's usefulness, it is time that you be put down.” Shiroko looks up at Seth smiles a big toothy smile and then falls flat on his face as blood begins to pool in his wound until is pours out like a a bowl that has overflown.
Seth looks forward at his new opponent Leon, “You where the one who ordered Strine village to be burnt to the ground?”
“We couldn't have one of our branches so horribly dishonored the way you did. Did you honestly expect nothing to happen?”
Leon rushes forward and catches Seth under the chin with a spinning back hand that flips him head over heels. Seth lands on the ground but is kicked right in the chest and he falls down to the ground. Seth tries to sweep Leon's legs but he jumps over him and crosses his arm over Seth's neck and lifts his over arm up locking his arm in place choking Seth in a position that he can't counter. Leon is struck from behind with a powerful kick and forced to let go of Seth. Seth falls forward to his hands and knees coughing and trying to regain his air. Airo steps in front of him.
“Thank, aghck, you Airo.”
“Let me handle this while you recover.”
Airo takes a sprints stance and then charges forward at Leon. The two begin fighting at such a fast pace that it becomes difficult to tell if either of them have connected with an attack. Airo suddenly slides backwards and he rubs his chest from where Leon must've punched him. Airo jumps up and tries to connect with an axe kick but Leon dodges it by rolling behind him. Leon swings forward but Airo does a handstand front flip and gets just out of Leon's range. Airo pulls out his knives and begins to swing at Leon as he tries his best to dodge them. Airo swings throws both of his knives one after another force Leon to dodge quickly twice in a row leaving himself open as Airo connects with a jump kick to Leon's chest. Leon catches the foot though and twists it making Airo barrel roll into the ground. Leon takes off his long jacket and shrugs, stretching his shoulders and neck. Airo kips up to his feet and waits for Leon to make a move. Leon feint a left punch and connects with a strong right right into Airo's nose. Airo stumbles back and Leon charges forward slamming into him with a strong shoulder tackle. Airo is still holding his nose as Leon jumps into the air and starts to plummet to the ground ready to strike Airo.
A strong blast of wind sends Leon away from Airo. Zion runs in front of Airo and starts launching blasts of fire at Leon. The first that connects explodes cover the area around Leon in flames. Ever fire ball after increases the size of the flame until Zion launches a ball of fire twice the size of the others. He throws the fireball into the towering inferno but the flames completely dies and Leon is standing inside a circle of grass that is perfectly fine, surrounded by charred ground. Leon crosses his arms and then lets out a loud yell and the ground underneath Zion explodes not only hurting him with the explosion but with the chunks of ground that hit him. Hina uses wind magic to slow Zion's fall and Seth catches him and puts him down on the ground.
“Sorry Seth, I should've seen that coming.”
Seth shakes his head, “No he cheated. Rest up that guy at the top of the pyramid is going to be much tougher than this guy. I think it is time for a power boost huh?”
“Power boost?”
Seth stands up and flexes his arms at his sides and begins to shout until his energy reappears this time it stays white and as he finishes he runes continue to glow covering his arm in a sleeve of white light. Seth calmly starts walking towards Leon who doesn't look all that impress with his display of power. Leon crosses his arms again but Seth sprints forward barely dodging the blast. Seth charges forward screaming the whole way and connects with an uppercut that sends a wave a white light into the air like a pillar. Seth starts slamming his fists into Leon's body so quickly that he can't see them to block or dodge. Ever strike lets off a blast of white light that temporarily blinds him. Seth sweeps his feet and the slams his elbow in Leon's gut before he hits the ground launching him backwards crashing into the ground rolling and flipping until his momentum dies and he comes to a stop. Seth left arm is still glowing but the sleeve looks like it has become shorter and more transparent. He wipes some sweet from his brow and charges forward.
Leon stands up and quickly slams his fist into Seth's gut releasing a bright red light simular to Seth white light attack. “I understand what you where doing and it is relatively simple to do, even someone who isn't a warrior of Gandalfr can do it with proper control. You pouring your energy into your left arm and every time you hit me you'd release a little bit of energy in a flare to blind me, you weren't even moving that fast it was a trick of the light.”
“You know what they say about the original and imitators?”
“What?”
Seth shouts and covers him and Leon both in blinding white light. Zion and the others try to see what is happening but they can't see into the light. Seth stumbles out of the light holding his side. The light begins to die and inside of the light Leon is down on his knees clutching at his gut.
“They say that the original is often imitated, but never truly duplicated.”
Leon stands up and charges at Seth and tries to connect with a straight punch. Seth croches under the attack and springs up connecting with an uppercut filled with energy as Seth and Leon separate in mid-air the energy continues to push Leon higher and higher into the air until he is just a speck in the sky. Seth lands on the ground and his legs give out and he falls down onto his front.
Rain runs over to him, “Did we win?”
Seth rolls over and watches as the speck in the sky begins to descend over the pyramid, “I think so.” Leon comes crashing down on the top level of the pyramid Seth looks on horrified as the man reaches up towards Prism, “How is he even conscious, the fall alone should've killed him!?”
Prism looks down at Leon, “You were my favorite.......” Prism lifts his leg and stomps down on Leon's chest breaking every bone between his neck and pelvis.
“DID YOU SEE THAT!?”
Seth scrambles to get back to his feet unfortunately he has to have Rain help him stand up. “Rain you need to run.”
“I can't-”
“Run NOW!”
Prism is suddenly standing in front of Seth and Rain and takes Seth by the hair and throws him over his head and back towards the pyramid. Prism turns around and walks away from Rain, who is to petrified to move. She falls to her knees and watches as Prism walks away.
Seth crashes down to the ground on his right shoulder, 'how can this old guy be so strong, I don't understand!'
Prism grabs Seth by the back of his neck and lifts him to his knees. He lifts his arm over his head and drives his elbow down onto Seth's shoulder a loud crack and a popping sound followed by Seth sharp screams of pain. Prism lets go of his neck and Seth falls forward and hits his head on the ground but the pain in his left side is so immense that he doesn't seem to care about the pain cause by hitting the ground. Prism kneels down and raises his fist to dilever the final strike to Seth's spine.
“PRISM!”
The old man stands up and turns around, a teen wearing a yellow vest with messy hair is standing beside Rain, “Hey old man you still strong as hell right?”
Prism smirks at the sight of the old leader of the yellow branch leader, “Tayo, I'm surprised you are still alive.”
“Thanks to Seth and his woman I remembered how to enjoy the feeling of battles, and now as payment for them not killing me and making me remember, I'll be your next opponent.” Tayo removes his vest and unties a weighted belt he has attached across his torso.
Rain looks up at him, “Tayo?”
“Come on now, don't tell me you forgot who I am,” Tayo looks down at her and smiles, “I was that guy in the big basement that was gonna take good care of yeah.” Rain looks the same as she did before and Tayo shrugs, “I guess I didn't make the big of an impression compared to the psycho or the gun lady.”
Prism starts walking toward Tayo, “Have you at least improved.”
Tayo follows suit and begins to walk towards Prism, “Maybe this will show you.” He holds his hand up and an stream of lightning begins to snake over his hand and wrist.