Zoey 101 Fan Fiction ❯ Smilies on my Arm,Pain in My Heart and Someone to Save me An Adam Torres Lovestory ❯ Day 1 on the Alien planet that is the 10th grade ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Smilies on my Arm,Pain in My Heart and Someone to Save me
An Adam Torres Lovestory
Hi. I`m Athena Jackson. I`m 15.I never knew my mother. I was raised in foster care. Recently found out my mother was of Greek descent and she died giving birth to me.All my boyfriends were idiots, including Drew. But enough on that subject. I stood at the doors of Degrassi. On the first day of 10th grade. Degrassi Community school had been my personal hell last year. My freshaman year, my first year in the town of Toronto. It was smaller than the big city of Atlanta that I left behind. I pushed the door open and was caught off guard by KC and Drew throwing the football.I got a headshot."KC!"I yelled He smiled and apologized. He has to apologize. I live with him and his mom. Lisa adopted me last year.
            ;            &n bsp;             ;     
      &nb sp;                         &nb sp;         -Flashback-
"KC This is Athena. She`s your new sister. ""Can she play football""kind of.""Do you like sports?""No""then I`m not interested."I tackled him."Good."I said.
            &nb sp;                         &nb sp;  -End of Flashback-
"Drew" "Athena""hey. Come on we`re all friends here right?""NO!"Drew and I said simultaneously.I ventured to my new locker, having to pick it cause I forgot the combo. Then I noticed Adam and the poor boy looked lost."Adam. You alright?"I asked."Do you know where locker 100 is?"I bit back a laugh, but couldn`t stop the smile that played my lips."What?""I`m locker 100 too Adam" I said."You remember the secret handshake?"He asked."You`d never let me forget it.""You`re Athena Jackson""And You`re Adam Torres""WE`RE THE GREATEST SET OF MATES!WE`RE TOUGH, WE`RE SMALL AND SKINNY AND WE`RE GONNA ROCK THIS PLACE!wHOO!"The fist pound at the end makes both of us feel like we broke our knuckles. He looked at me, then my arm."have you been doing smilies again?"I bit my lip."Athena.How many times have I told you. Burning yourself isn`t the answer. It only hurts more."He put his hand on my shoulder."I know. I just can`t stop"I stuttered."Athena. Stop stuttering"he snapped.I nodded. He smiled, then yanked me into a bonecrushing hug. I laughed.



         ;          
Convertin g /tmp/php9EkHS7 to /dev/stdout