Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Price of Power ❯ Exploits ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Price of Power

By AMCM74

Chapter 12 - Exploits

Marron flinched, as each jarring step Goten took, bore her closer and closer to an unknown destination.

"You can at least let me walk on my own!" She snarled with as much venom as she could muster, as she tried to lift her chin to stare up at him.

"Gladly." Goten dropped her suddenly, as an evil smile lifted the corners of his mouth. The moan of pain that rang in his ears was like music to him. He watched Marron stretch under the silken strands of blond hair, just before it was tossed back with the up thrust of her chin. Goten felt the rush of excitement tingle down his spine as he locked onto those murderous blue orbs.

Marron scowled up, undeterred, from her position at his feet. The dancing light of amusement in his eyes only seemed to fuel her rage.

"Just once you could try setting me down gently!" She climbed to her feet in sharp jerky movements.

"That would be a lot less amusing." Goten reached out to grab her wrist and began to drag her down the corridor.

"Where are you taking me?" She kept her voice low. She refrained from the urge to pull her wrist from him. It would not do her any good. The best that could come from it was either a nasty bruise or a dislocated shoulder.

"Somewhere private." Was all that he said, as he continued on his set path.

Marron choked, and her legs locked, as his words filtered through her mind. There was a limited amount of reasons why Goten would want to be alone with her. Flashes of sweaty skin sliding against each other, the swirling sensation of his tongue crashed through her flesh, and the salty taste of his own crashed through her senses.

"He… he… here seems private enough!"

Goten turned, grabbing her by her arms and Marron found her body pinned between his and the wall.

"Very well, girl, if you want to hear the ugly facts about your fate then fine. Here is adequate enough." Marron slid down the wall slightly, to escape the heat the flowed into her from his taut body. "I have learned that your precious friend Pan, may be more of a danger to my Prince than I originally supposed. Due to her heritage, and the fact the Prince is already fairly deeply entrenched in her charms, I would just kill her and be done with it." As he spoke his hand slid up to Marron's neck and the long fingers moved around the slender white skin. "But if I can not get rid of her then I have to contain the damage." Marron's eyes flared with shock as he leaned in to whisper in her ear "That is where you come in."

"You're going to use me against Pan." Marron blinked in confusion, her mind racing, as she thought carefully. "Then you're going to have to keep me happy. Pan won't allow you to torture and abuse me as you wish."

"Don't seek to thwart my efforts, girl." Goten smirked. "I am far more formidable than that. The only assurances on your welfare that Pan will receive from me is that you remain alive, and in good health." Then his hand lifted to her chin, tilting it up. "Other than that I will use you as I see fit." He leaned in. Marron knew the kiss was coming, and tried to turn her head to the side, only to be reminded one more time of his awesome strength as he held her easily.

"Goten!" They both looked up at Trunks striding toward them. Trunks frowned at the couple, before coming to a halt before them. "Whatever did you do that for?! My father just chewed my ass."

"What transpired between you and you father is none of my concern, my prince." Goten turned to face Trunks, while keeping Marron locked behind him. "As for the girl I find that I can put her to more adequate use."

"I am sure you can." Trunks chuckled, before raising mischievous eyes to the warrior. "That is if you can stand the backlash you will receive from Bra and my mother. I can assure you that neither are going to be pleased by this sudden turn of events." Trunks waited for a reply, but none came. Sighing he added, "I wanted Marron to go to Pan. I don't want the girl to become lonely or depressed."

"Is your company not enough for the girl?" Goten smirked. "I don't believe she can find your presence less than simulating."

Trunks reached out and slapped Goten upside the head in a brotherly gesture.

"That is none of your concern. Now, will you allow Marron to visit with Pan or not?"

"Yes, I will." Goten nodded. "She can have free access to Marron as long as I am not in need of the girl."

"WHAT!" Marron was all kinds of flushed now. Goten was allowing the one thing he really didn't want her to be doing, visiting Pan, but still, all the while making his plans to use her physically, blatantly clear.

"If you don't want to visit Pan, you don't have to." Goten turned to Marron. "If you prefer we can just get you settled in my quarters."

Feeling brave with Trunks' presence, she snorted and turned her back. "I doubt very much that your precious Princess will be in favor of that idea, Prince Trunks said it himself."

Goten growled as he stepped up behind her, one arm slowly snaking around her torso to move up and let the heavy weight of her breast fill the cup of his hand. "I know you are jealous, but you will have to deal with my impending bonding with the subservience of some one of your status." The thick timbre of his voice rolled in her ear. "But don't worry. You have the support of the King. Your position at my side is secure, as long as I find use for you." Marron groaned in misery. Goten let go of her and shouted to a solider down the hall. "You! Come here." As the man approached, Goten motioned to Marron "Take her to the Princes' Quarters, and see she remains there until I come to fetch her."

Marron scowled, "Oh goody I get sent on my little play date after all!" She started off down the hall, heedless of if she was heading in the correct direction or not. The only thing that mattered was getting as far away from her abuser as she could, before he could see her shaking limbs.

"That one is going to be nothing but trouble." Trunks muttered behind Goten.

"Perhaps, but nothing I cant handle."



*********************************************** *************************



Pan span around, and looked at herself in the mirror. At first the servants had brought her gowns and dresses in an almost dizzying array of styles and colors. There were even several sets of outfits that Pan was certain were not to been seen outside this room. It had not taken her long with her refusal to wear the articles, before one of the women had supplied her some traditional Saiyan armor. Now she stood in the blue body suit and armor before a large full-length mirror, and as much as she hated to admit it, damn she looked good. She turned from side to side as her tail flicked behind her; even the stupid tail was growing on her. She shook her head, reminding herself, yet again, that she hated it. It was amazing that just one night in Trunks' arms had changed her mind set so much. The struggle to remain impassive was hard, as gift upon gift was rained down upon her. Trunks was being very careful in seeing to her comforts. Pan was determined not to let that sway her from her ultimate goal of returning home to Earth. Still, Vegeta-sei seemed so much better than it had only a day ago.

The door opened hastily and a young woman dressed in a flowing red gown stepped in. She seemed different from all the Saiyans Pan had yet to see. "Is that her?" The girl commanded one of the maids that were hanging dresses in the closet next to Trunks clothing.

"Excuse me?" Pan startled as the maids all bowed to this new intruder.

"Yes, princess, this is the Prince's new woman." One of the maids addressed the blue haired woman. "Her name is Pan." Looking over to Pan, the girl added, "This is the Princess Bra of Vegeta-sei."

"Princess… Bra?" Pan looked to the girl and realized, almost immediately, all the similarities to her brother. It was obvious, now that it had been pointed out to her.

"So you are the Demi girl that has caught my brother's attention. You look more Saiyan than I expected." Bra walked closed to Pan scanning the other woman with assessing eyes.

Pan blushed frantically. She was pretty sure that Bra was well aware of her new status. She was not sure how to react to Bra. "What brings you here Princess?" Pan decided to be forthright in this encounter. If she had learned anything at all in this excursion, it was that Saiyans valued strength.

"I think your friend Marron is in trouble." Bra informed the girl before her. "Trunks and I tried to enlist her on your behalf, but Goten is claiming his rights over her." Bra tossed the long waves of blue hair over her shoulder. "For the time being, she has been placed in his care.

"He is claiming his WHAT!" Pan screamed and stepped forward with clenched fists, and watched the Princess jump at the tone. "Why the hell didn't you do anything to help her?!"

"Excuse me?" Bra blinked. She was not sure what to make of this blatant attack. The girl was looking just as dangerous as her kin at that moment.

Pan went toward the door with long strides. "You're the Princess, Can't you over-say Goten?" Pan grabbed the handle, before adding. "What about Trunks! Goten always listens to Trunks, or so I have heard."

"My father had validated his claim to your friend." Bra scowled. It seemed that Earthlings did not train their people to respect their betters. It was becoming highly irritating, dealing with the two alien women. Oh, how she wished that Goten had not traveled with Trunks to Earth. If he had just stayed with her perhaps they would be basking in each other's arms now rather than being set against each other. "There is nothing any of us can do until Goten comes to his senses, and relinquishes his rights to the Earth woman." Bra crossed her arms and glared "Believe me, I have already tried."

"Like hell there is nothing we can do to help her." Pan looked back. "Marron has made it very obvious to me she wants nothing to do with Goten. He is not exactly what I call prince charming with her, either." Pan watched the look of boredom on the Princesses face. "Damn you, don't you get it? Goten has been violent to her and its no great leap to fear for her safety as long as she is in his hands!" Pan grabbed the door handle.

"Where are you going?" Bra reached out to the girl. She had no idea what the alien girl was thinking but it could not be good.

"To speak with my uncle!" Pan spat over her shoulder in annoyance. What else was she supposed to do? She could not sit here in luxury, knowing that Marron was firmly ensconced in Goten's 'gentle' care

Bra's eyes flew open wide. Pan could not be thinking of leaving this room in search of Marron. That would only cause trouble with Trunks and Goten, especially if she found her. Bra felt a jolt of fear as she realized that both men would want to know exactly how Pan had found out about Marron's fate. Pan would explain that Bra had been the one to tell her, and then the path of turmoil would beat its path right to her door. Damn these women for showing up here with nothing but brash ideas and no restraint.


As Pan opened the door, she was greeted with the sight of Marron standing before her, with a guard at her side. Pan could do little more than stare at her friend with wide eyes and dropped jaw "… Marron?"

Marron reached out to Pan, grabbing the other girl and looking her over. "Are you all right? Did he hurt you?"

Pan knew precisely what Marron was speaking about, and had the good grace to blush "No, not really, but…" Then Pan's hair was grabbed viciously, as her head was dragged to the side. "HEY OUWWW!!" Marron pulled Pan's hair off her shoulders and examined her neck with scrutinizing eyes. "What are you doing?" Pan struggled to pull back. "Oww, owww, owww." With a shove she pulled herself back. "Let me go you psycho girl!!"

Marron looked across the room to Bra. "There are no marks here?"

Bra rolled her eyes and nodded. "When we saw Trunks this morning he was unmarked as well." Bra moved over to the duo with a slow step. "I made sure to look at his neck, but I didn't see anything there, so I would not worry that they have bonded, just yet."

Pan rubbed her head where Marron had pull her hair. "Bonded?" dark eyes moved between Marron and Bra "What are you taking about?" When no one answered her, Pan snapped. "Could one of you please tell me what is going on here?"

Bra raised her hands to massage her temples. It was hard for her to remember that that these women were strangers to her Saiyan ways, and that nearly everything about their culture would have to be explained to them at length in great deal. She was not sure she was going to be able to deal with this. Not when it turned her stomach to see the girl that Goten has taken such a supreme interest in.

Marron looked at Pan and smiled suddenly. " Look at you though!" Sliding her hands along her trim form, she motioned to the armor they wore. "You're stealing my new trademark look."

Pan giggled, " I know! Imagine what our fathers would say. You and me in Saiyan fighting armor." Pan shook her head. "I think the mere thought would send them all into seizures. I am sure they are already worried sick for us."

"If all goes well they will be seeing us in these soon enough." Marron looked over at the Saiyan Princess. "Princess Bra has offered help us escape from here, and her mother Bulma, Queen of the Saiyans, is going to find out some details for us as well. With help like that, we will be out of here soon." Marron looked distant. The thoughts drifting to what would await her if she didn't manage to get off Vegeta-sei soon. It was bad enough that Pan had already been intimate with Trunks. It only raised the chances of them following her and Pan back to earth. Still, once they would be able get to earth there would be plenty of places for them to hide until the heat was off. After all, for men that were used to getting what they wanted, when they wanted, patience could not be one of their more sterling qualities. "I can't wait to get out of this testosterone infested, male chauvinist, macho pit." Bra's head shot up and she pinned narrow eyes on Marron. Marron laughed lightly at the look. "No offense."

Bra shrugged and lied off handedly "None taken. I believe I would hate to be taken captive like the two of you." Then added, "Although if one has to be taken prisoner it doesn't hurt to have burly handsome men like Trunks and Goten."

Pan felt her face fall as her thoughts were dragged back to Trunks. "Escape so soon?"

"Soon is important, Pan." Marron panicked as she looked at the wistful look in the other girl's eyes. She gave in to the urge and shook her friend, "If Trunks marks you as his mate it is forever. You will never get away from here, and there will be nothing anyone can do about it."

"Mark me?" Pan was confused. She cradled her arms around herself and rubbed her arms subconsciously. "What are you two talking about again. I don't think I got the whole bonding thing the first time."

Bra stepped forward. "It how Saiyan's choose their mates. After they have marked each other during a sexual encounter, they are mentally and physically linked. It is a forever thing and there is no going back on this." Bra explained it as basically as she could to Pan. Pan's eyes were large and Bra saw the realization dawning there. "The simple truth is if you attempt to leave Trunks completely, the further you go from him the more painful it will be for the both of you. If you were to return to Earth intending to live your life out there, and he remained here, you would never find happiness. All that would be achieved is to live your lives in agony."

Pan paled. Would Trunks really try to do that to her. Bond with her so that she was forever at his side? The answer was simple and yet Pan pushed it from her mind. He wanted her happy! He had said so. Eventually he would realize that the only way she could be that was back on Earth with her family and friends wouldn't he?

Marron looked from Bra to Pan. "You must keep him from bonding with you Pan. It may take a week or so for us to get out of here." Marron could see her friend drowning in doubts. "Do you think that you can hold him off that long?"

Pan sank to the floor. "I don't know." The world was buzzing around her, as feelings of relief sapped her strength. She raised her hand to her neck as memories of Trunks kissing and nipping her skin there. How he had hesitated in that moment had been a direct give away, if she had the knowledge then as she did now. Pan realized then that he had been debating with himself. Pan swallowed hard she was in far more danger than she had originally thought.

Bra looked at Pan's face. It was there all over the girls face. Trunks had already begun a courtship of this girl. It was obvious in Pan's trembling. "Everyone OUT!" She hustled the maids to the door. After the portal was firmly shut behind them she turned to Marron. "She loves him, this is not going to work. Trunks has already started mentally staking his claim to her. I don't think there is anything we can do to stop him."

Marron shot Bra a disgusted look. "She does not love him." Then she turned to look at Pan on the floor, kneeling by her friend she touched Pan's hair with soft fingers "Do you, Pan?" Looking into those dark haunted eyes Marron pressed, "Do you love Trunks?"

Pan felt her heart ripping apart as she answered. "No. I do not love Trunks." They were so hard to say. She held back tears as her whole body began crying out at her. LIAR!


******************************************************* *****************


Pan stood before Bardock again, this time with Marron at her side. "So you want to spar?" Bardock laughed as the girl stared up at him. "All right, Pan. I will fight with you."

Marron flinched, as he completely overlooked her. "What about me?"

Bardock turned serious eyes on her. "You will not be sparring with anyone, Earthling woman." Bardock watched the girl's expression of shock. "I have already given the order that no one is to fight with you with out a penalty from me.

Marron's eyes grew wide at his words. "Why! Do you think I am not strong enough to fight because I am an Earthling, or is it because I am a woman?"

Bardock shook his head. "You are plenty strong enough to spar with our lower levels, but you are in no condition to fight."

Pan gasped and jerked her head to face Marron, taking in the girl with one anxious assessing look. "Marron where you hurt?"

Marron threw her hands up, in a motion of futility. "NO. I feel fine, if just a little annoyed." She dropped her shoulders and snapped at the rugged warrior. "I don't understand why you feel I deserve this special treatment, and I sure didn't ask you for it. Was it Goten? Is he the one that is responsible for this?"

Bardock shook his head. "Goten has yet to speak to me about your service to him and what he requires from you during that time. Say what you will and do what you want. No one here will fight you. Not even to defend themselves, so turning on anyone of them will only be cruelty on your part."

Pan shrugged. There was not much that they could do about this, if Bardock didn't want her to fight then it was just that simple, Marron would not be sparring or training. After all this was his section, and after her last visit here she had witnessed that first hand. "You heard the man, Marron You are going to have to sit this one out. Maybe it is some funny form of training they have here." Pan brightened as she added. "Maybe its to teach you some patience, Kami knows you need it!"

"Like your one to talk." Marron muttered as she walked over to the edge of the arena and waited there.

Bardock looked at his great grand daughter. "Are you ready, little one?" He stretched out his arms and rolled his broad shoulders before he dropped into stance.

"Hai!" Pan's enthusiasm was a credit to her bloodline and her Demi status. They were creatures born for fighting and battle, anything less from the girl would appear to be a genetic failure.

Marron paced by the wall with her arms crossed. She shot murderous looks at anyone she found that dared to look in her direction. Sulking to get her way was one of her fortes back on earth. It looked like she would get more practice at it.

"Attack!" Bardock commanded his granddaughter.

"You asked for it." Pan leapt into the air and flipped over him trying to place her foot in his back. He moved out of her range with cat like ease. She landed on her feet firmly enough to keep her balance and punched, but he kept moving out of her way. She was faster then he was, of that she was sure after a few minutes. It was uncanny how he managed to avoid her. It was almost like her knew her every move before she made it. He never attacked only moved away with each new attack. He studied her moves with approving nods. She was getting angry. Approval was useless when one could not hit ones target. This was terrible. This man was her grandfather and he was making her work harder than she had ever had in her lifetime, and yet she still did not hit him. Not one punch, not one kick, nothing was making the mark. She threw her leg up to his face and he caught it. Her eyes widened as they stood like that. Pan knew he had her.

Bardock's black eyes meet hers, and his face was absolute calm as he instructed her. "There comes a time that strategy, and all you have learned is not enough, Pan. You must feel your way through a battle. Especially when your opponent knows your moves before you do." He tossed her foot to the air and she pulled back for a ki attack.

Bardock never looked at her only rose his hand to deflect it. Pan landed before him in shock. It was true. Bardock had known everything she planning before she did. "Sweet Dende."

Bardock smiled at her. "It's alright. There is still much you need to learn. But you should go now. I think Prince Trunks is looking for you."

Pan frowned, "How do you know that?"

Bardock took her shoulder and spun her around. "Because he is standing right there."

Trunk was standing before her, next to Marron. He had obviously been there for a while because none of the other Saiyans were bowing to him and the other such nonsense that they fairly tripped over them selves doing when they passed him in the hallways. "Come Pan, It's time for you to come with me." He held out his hand to her. In that moment he certainly did look like the dashing prince of fairy tales, the silver-plated armor glimmering against the royal purple cape. The breathtaking blue eyes beckoned to her soul. He took her breath away.

Pan choked and fought to stuff these emotions down. In her mind she chanted, `You do not love him! You do not love him!' "I am coming." She moved to him with all the stiffness of a robot.

In response to her cool greeting he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. Then he drew her toward the doorway.

As the trio walked from the arena Bardock chuckled to himself, and then added, "Yes you do."

**************************************************************** ********

Marron glanced at Trunks' hand settled on Pan's waist. It was so protective and claiming. The look in his eyes when he looked at Pan made her uneasy as well. This escape was going to be hard. The Princess Bra was definitely right about Trunks. He was in love with Pan. Marron took a moment to wonder if he even knew this already. Not that it really mattered when it came right down it. The mission was to get off this planet as quickly as possible. There was no room for mistakes. If Trunks marked Pan, she would be as trapped here, as Bulma was, physically unable to leave. Marron fretted over the details in her mind. What would she do if that happened? Could she return to Earth without Pan? No, she could not. How could she ever face Gohan and Videl with out Pan at her side? In her musing, she lagged back from Trunks and Pan as she walked.

It was then the hand clamped over her mouth. She was pulled around the corner. She tried to scream but no air came to her lungs. She tried to kick her attacker, her foot met with only solid muscle.

The Saiyan warrior glanced around the corner and watched Trunks and Pan walking away, too absorbed in each other to notice the abduction of the third member of their party. He looked down at the struggling woman that was pinned against his chest. "Be still Earthling girl." He hissed in her ear. At the sound his voice Marron went nuts, she fought harder to get away. "Calm down. I only want to know what is going on here. No one is talking about Trunks and his new woman."

Marron broke away and punched him with all her might in the gut, but her hand hit the armor of his uniform instead of the strong rippling abs. She grabbed her hand and squeezed her eyes in pain. "Son of a Bitch!!!"

The man chuckled darkly, "You know her better than I do." He saw the rage return to the little blonde's eyes. "I hardly had a chance to finish up my new mission before Trunks went drooling after pain in my ass over there."

"You should pay her more respect. The way things are shaping up she may be your future queen." Marron examined her arm "Damn thing is broke, and here I am all out of senzu."

The man grabbed her arm and looked at it. "Wow you did a number on that." He started walking off, pulling her behind him. When she dug in her heels he spun on her. "Are you going to follow me to the infirmary or not?"

Marron blinked up at him. "Are you crazy? I don't even KNOW you and you want me to just follow you around like some sort of little lost puppy?"

"My name is simply Q. I am the High General of the Saiyan armies. The Queen has summoned me here because of some trouble that needed my attention. She merely instructed me to seek you, the Earthling girl, or the Princess Bra for information, seeing as it was too risky for me to go straight to her." The Saiyan had short spiky hair and pleasing features. He was uniformed in a black suit with the same silvery armor only this was rimmed in a bloody, red color. The dark aura he gave off was unnerving to say the least, but what would one expect form a general of the Saiyan armies. "On the way you can tell me what you and Bra are planning for me." Q looked down at her and studied her thoughtful form.

"I don't trust you, Saiyan." Marron made a clipped reply.

"HA!" He laughed. "They your instincts serve you well. Had we meet under any other circumstances I would not hesitate to kill you where you stood." He leaned in, and with a smug tone in his voice added. "Given the change I still might. I don't overly like the thoughts of an alien girl on Vegeta-sei. Although such a situation did gift us with the Princess Bra."

Marron growled. "Too bad for you she has her heart set on Goten."

General Q gave a dismissing motion with his hand "That has been a long time in coming and still has to happen. I am sure that Bra will come to senses soon enough."

"Are you saying that you are trying to steal Bra away from Goten?!" Marron gasped

"I have know Bra her entire life. She is my angel. Even before she knew my feeling for her. I have watched over her and protected her. I never thought the king would pick Goten for her, while I was clearly more suited." Q pulled back and crossed his arms. "I truly desire her as my mate." A thoughtful look crossed his face. "Even if you and your little Demi friend were to escape, the Saiyan army will just come after you, but I could stop that. Help me win Bra's heart, and I will help make your escape plan a true success. With out my help I can assure you there is no hope"

Marron could barely form the words "You would commit treason for Princess Bra?"

General Q lowered black eyes to the floor to conceal their dark intent from the Earthling girl. "I will betray my King for her." He looked as if merely saying the words was killing him. It was clearly not an idea he liked considering. He snapped his head up and added with force "But you owe me." He reminded her, "No one can know about this, especially the Princess Bra."

Marron didn't bother to even consider it. "Very well. I will help you get Goten out of the way as long as you can get Pan and I a one way ticket out of this place."

Once again thanks for the support everyone. It means a lot.