InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 2~Changing History? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days of Hell~ Chapter 2 By Mija

Disclaimer~I dont own any part of Inuyasha and Company.

A/N~Ok guys this chapter contains some murder suicide sort of stuff, but not much but wanted to warn you all just so you knew, so if this sort of thing is not to your liking please dont read any further k?? and dont worry..things arent always what they seem..:-) Mija

Changing History?

~~~Inuyasha woke up with a groan. His head felt like a thousand tiny demons were pounding spikes into his head. He groaned louder as he tried to open his eyes and the pain intensified.

"So you are awake Inuyasha." Miroku said in observation. His voice was calm as he sat cross legged holding his staff on his lap. He sat across a fire from Inuyasha who was tied to a tree. He wasnt taking any chances.

"What the fuck happened??? and what the fucks wrong with my head??!" Inuyasha growled, only to let out a small whimper as the pain intensified. He made a move to grab his aching head in case it split open, when he realized he couldnt move his hands. They were tied to a tree.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??!!" Inuyasha growled as he tried to yank free from the binds that held him. To say he was confussed and angry as hell, was an understatement.

"Theres no use in trying to break free Inuyasha, Ive put up powerfull sutras to keep you from breaking the binds." Miroku replied flatly.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING PERVERTED MONK!!!!" Inuyasha growled with vows of death and maiming to come, if the monk did not do as he asked. Miroku just gave him an amused quirked eyebrow.

"Interesting that you would call me Perverted...when it was you who seemed to have been trying to force himself upon Lady Kagome." replied the monk calmly, yet a steely look entered his eyes, as he said it. Showing that he was rather pissed off by what Inuyasha had tried to do to Kagome.

"Ohh My Gods..I didnt??? Tell me Kagome is alright??? Tell me I didnt....." Inuyasha paled and slumped into his body, ashamed of what he had done. It was coming back to him. The she demon, Kagome, her intoxicating smell, and the need in him to take her then and there. OOH GODS PLEASE DONT HAVE LET ME HURT HER.

"Luckily you did not get further than a few tears in her blouse before Sango and I conked you on the head with my staff and her boommerang...Lady Kagome is safe and well, Sango is protecting her at the moment back at the village, but what concerns us all is what came over you Inuyasha??? What happened to you to make you do such a thing?" Miroku asked curiously.

"Thank the Gods." Inuyasha replied with a relieved sigh. Even from here he could smell Kagome's scent, but he was half demon, so he was able to keep some control of his urges this far from her. Its when he got close to her that things went crazy. Just then he realized he was half demon, he had his half human instincts to keep him from harming Kagome from this far away, but what about full demons. Fear lanced threw him.

"You gotta get these fucking things off me Miroku!!!...I need to make sure Kagome is safe!!" Inuyasha growled fiercly renuing with added strength to trying to free himself. The change in him worried Miroku . As far as Miroku could detect there was no immediate danger in the area except from Inuyasha himself.

"You my friend are not going anywhere till you explain what in Budda's name made you do what you did to Lady Kagome...You will not be let free till I know that you will be no harm to her." Miroku stated finally.

"You dont understand you Fucking Monk!!" Inuyasha growled, still trying to break free from his binds.

"Then why dont you explain it to me so that I will Inuyasha." Miroku replied calmly. Inuyasha sighed. He knew it was no use and he had to tell Miroku what was going on, because Kagome needed him right now more than she needed Inuyasha. That hurt to know but it was true. Inuyasha was a danger to Kagome right now.

~~~Inuyasha explained everything that Myoga had told him and about how strong her scent was. How it drove him insane and his mind went blank when in close proximity to Kagome. He couldnt help himself. They talked for a an hour before they came up with the perfect solution to this all. They would send Kagome back to her time till the three days were over. That way she would be safe from any demons both male and female and especially from Inuyasha.

~~~With that decided, Miroku left Inuyasha alone in the forest still tied to the tree, it had been decided it would be best, till Kagome was safe in her own time. When Miroku arrived in the village he saw Sango sitting outside of Kaede's hut looking a little miffed.

"What is wrong Sango?? has something else happened?" Miroku asked with concern as he knelt next to her. He was surprised when Sango shot him an angry glare. Then it quickly left and she sighed.

"Not really...Oh Miroku was is happening??" she asked in a worried tone.

"What do you mean Sango what has happened?"

"Nothing..its just...its...ohh I cant explain it really...when you left I took Kagome back to Kaede's hut to rest...She was crying and for some reason I just felt...I felt like..." she paused feeling ashamed of herself.

"Felt like what?" Miroku asked softly and with much concern.

"I felt like I wanted to slap the living daylights out of Kagome!..Her crying was getting on my nerves and I just had this urge to slap her till she stopped!...Ohh Miroku whats going on??? I love Kagome like a sister..ive never wished her any harm before and now...I feel like I cant be near her with out wanting to either slap her or pull her hair out." Sango replied sadly starting to cry herself. Sango was sooo confussed. This was not like her and she knew that her slight against Kagome had hurt the girl more.

"It seems this phase does not only affect demons and half demons but humans as well." Miroku contemplated and sighed. He still thought the only answer to all this was to send Kagome home. He quickly explained what was happening to Sango, who look both relieved and worried at the same time once she knew what was happening.

"Lets go..we have no time to waste Miroku...we need to get Kagome to her time where she will be safe." Sango replied, understanding now and only wishing her friend to be safe.

~~~They walked into the hut and found Kagome, Shippo, Kaede and Kilala there, not bothering with formalities Miroku quickly explained what was happening and told Kagome that she had to leave now for her time. Although still confussed Kagome got the jist of what was happening and decided that it was probably best that she did go home. She was feeling a bit odd herself and then with everything that was happening with Inuyasha and Sango, all she wanted was to go home and hide in her room till it was all over.

~~~Without much goodbyes and with ut most haste they went to the well and with a quick good bye, which was lucky since Miroku too began to feel an urge to touch the girl Kagome in ways that were not appropriate. He knew he too was being affected by her on some level just as Sango was, but it was not as strong as what Inuyasha or other demons felt, they could control thier urges better so she was safe from them. At least for now. Kagome leapt off the edge of the well and went down. When Miroku and Sango were about to turn around and leave they heard a thump and a scream.

~~~They turned back to the well and peared down. Kagome was still there. And they they saw her look up with tears in her eyes.

"Kagome?" Sango called to her in confussion. She should be at her time this very moment.

"I...I...I cant get threw!!!...Omg the well wont let me go home!!!!!" Kagome cried as she franticly began to dig with her hands at the ground. What she was doing was unclear. Did she really think she would get back to her time by digging to it?

^ - ^

(Back in Toyko, Kagome's time)

"Is it done?" asked a browned haird young man, in his early twenties, or soo it seemed.

"It is done Shippo...it is still not to late...we can undo the seals on the well and allow Kagome to return." replied the very very old flea demon Myoga. He had been ancient in the fuedal era when they first met, but he was even older now. Shippo closed his eyes in pain, soon even Myoga would be gone. He would be alone.

"NO..they will stay in place till the three days are over." Shippo replied sharply, with utter determination.

"As you wish Shippo, but you know that by doing this you are changing the very fabric of history?...all that has happened will cease to exist as we know it now." Myoga replied tiredly. They had had this conversation hundreds of times over the years and still Shippo would not be swayed from his desicion, even if it meant his own death.

"I know..even now my mind grows foggy..my memories are starting to fade a bit...i guess thats not such a bad thing really...I would of given anything to foreget, to erase the images of all their deaths...dont you see Myoga..this is the only way that i know of to stop it." Shippo replied although a few tears slithered down his handsome face. Myoga understood and stayed silent, as Shippor remembered what had happened almost 500 years ago when Kagome had went into her becoming. He wished with all his heart that he could not see those things so clear in his mind.

>Flashback<

~~~After the three days were up, and Kagome had yet to return to thier time, Inuyasha grew restless. He prowled around the well always waiting and growing more and more impatient. After the 5th day and she had still yet to return, Inuyasha had growled in frustration and decided to go after her. Knowing what Inuyasha had tried to do to Kagome and not knowing if he would hurt her, Shippo tried to stop him from jumping into the well to get Kagome, although Shippo admitted to missing her badly himself. In his attempt he leapt upon Inuyashas head and chomped on his ear.

~~~Inuyasha was so bent on Kagome that he payed little head to the Kitsune on his head chomping on his ear. he leapt threw the well. Holding on with all his might Shippo yelped as a blue light surrounded them. Shippo was surprised that hed been allowed to go threw to Kagomes time since only Inuyasha had ever been allowed. He figured that since he had held on tightly to Inuyasha's beads, the ones that Kagome used to sit him, and which also bound the two together allowing Inuyasha to go threw the well, it had let him threw as well. But instead of being happy to finally see Kagome's world he was scared. Things werent right. Even Inuyasha knew it. All his hackles were up, making Shippo affraid.

~~~What Shippo saw would forever be branded in his mind and haunt him till the day he died. The building that surrounded the well in Kagome's time was in rubble, as the made their way toward Kagome's home they looked all aroun them. The shrine was either in ashes or in ruins from some sort of battle. All around they stepped over bodies of both human and demons. It wouldnt be till almost five hundred years later that Shippo would know that most of them, the human in uniform were what they called police officers. It looked as if they had been battling the demons. Shippo was surprised, he did not know Demons still lived in Kagomes time, but should of known better since Demons didnt age like humons and could live for hundreds of years, they must have learned to hide better is all he thought.

~~~In fear Inuyasha dashed to the partially still standing home where Kagome lived. it too was almost half destroyed. Shippo took one last look around before going in and saw several more bodies down below the shrine steps on the street. The smell of blood and death was everywhere, both human and demon, but mostly humon. When they got into the house it was in shambles, as if some great force had torn threw it leaving everythng in pieces. Inuyasha yelled franticlly for Kagome but got no answer, then he sniffed the air as Shippo did. To his horror they smelled her, but if what they smelt was true, then Kagome was dead.

~~~Still on his shoulder, fighting back tear to what they would find, Shippo watched as Inuyasha raced upstairs to find Kagome. On his way he saw other doors opened and in the were bedrooms. In each were one body on each bed. A woman in one, a kid about 10 or so in another and the last an old man who wore priest garbs. This no doubt was Kagome's Family her grandfather, mother and little brother. All were dead, but had been placed peacefully and lovingly on thier beds, cleaned and cleansed of all blood. In the last bedroom pausing only briefly Inuyasha ran in. What they saw made both thier hearts break into a thousand tiny little pieces. On her bed Lay Kagome, as if she were sleeping, but both of them knew she wasnt. You could smell the death around her, she had been dead for over a day now.

~~~Inuyasha went gingerly to her, tears flooding his eyes, he knelt by her head then howled the most mournfull sound ive ever heard, I knew just how he felt. In Kagome's hands rested a letter, written to Inuyasha. With Shaky hands and tears he read the letter. He did not read it out loud but I was able to catch most of it from the position i had on his shoulder although he kept trying to block my view. I understood, it was personal, but I loved her too.

~~~It seems the very night she had come back from the well she was attacked by a demon, she was sure what sort of demon, but it was male. She tried to fight him off but it was no use, he raped her badly. Her family having heard her yells came out to investigate. To Kagomes horror she had been slashed down by the demon having its way with her, Grand pa momma, souta??? all gone cause she came back, if only she hadnt then they would still be alive, even if it meant her death, she could of died knowing her family was safe. After that she said things happened so fast it was almost a blur. A she demon came out of nowhere, apperanlty she was his mate. She tried to kill Kagome, but he would not allow it. They fought, she found a chance to flee, but to no avail. Somehow cops were called out because of the rucaus. The soon found it hard to fight the powers of two demons. Soo many people had died and it was all her fault.

~~~Finally the police managed to kill the male demon, which only served to enrage its mate more. She went on a killing spree, killing innocent people, but soon turned back to her original target. Her. I dont know how I did it Inuyasha, but I maganged to put up a barrier to keep her away from me, the barrier covered the parts of the house that was still left. More police came, more died. Then it was over. 2 day it had lasted, but it was over, the she demon was dead, but soo were soo many others. I knew i should of been stronger, but how could i live with the quilt?? the shame? Ohhh Inuyasha if only things had been different...You see i loved you more than life itself, my only regreat it that I had never told you how I felt, or that i could not longer help in the hunt for the shards. By the time you read this i will be dead, I took a bottle of sleeping pills after I cleaned up my mother, Souta and grandpa and layed them to rest on thier beds. Then I wrote you this as the effects of the pills began to take place. Remember that none of this was your fault Inuyasha, i know how you like to blame yourself for everything. My last hope an wish is that you will be happy and live life to its fullest. I love you Inuyasha, tell Shippo that I love him to and wish I could of been there to watch him grow up, Tell Miroku an Sango to stop fighting their feelings and get together before its too late. And Know that i will be waiting for you in the after life my love, If you wnat me.

~~~With that Inuyasha howled again in anguish and it was all Shippo could do to keep his own grief from ripping him into two.

>End Flash Back<

"I couldnt do anything to stop them from dying Myoga, after Kagome was dead Inuyasha had no reason to live and soon died afterwards, Mirokus wind tunnel sucked him in and Sango was killed in the battle with Naraku along with Kouga, Sheeshomaru and so many others...I was such a coward...I couldnt do anything but watch them die...I swore if I ever had the chance Id be brave, take the risk and do what ever i could to protect those I love...Its been soo long now Myoga...I dont know what will happen to us all now that Ive taken the steps to rewrite history...but I know that what ever the outcome is, its worth it to know that at least they all have a chance!...and knowing I can give Kagome the gift of knowing her family will be safe is enough for me to take such a risk...I may die in the past, but even that doesnt scare me anymore...Because with out them there was not reason to live really, I only waited this long so I would have the chance to change things...I hope it was not all in vain...already...things...are getting darker Myoga..Myoga??" Shippos asked turning to see where Myoga was. he was gone, dissappeared and in a few seconds Shippo saw himself starting to fade as if he were a ghost. He smiled. It had worked. Nothing else mattered now.

A/N~Ok done...whew..hope ya all like...please let me know if it sucked or what ever, and if ti was too cheesy..ya get the drift..lol..well till next time have fun, be safe and read ya later..:-)