Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Expect the unexpected ❯ Chapter two: Revenge ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warstock : Hey guys! It's us again with chapter 2 of the story. I just hope chibi Setsuna-chan won't be…
Setsuna-chan: I'm EEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warstock: -gulps- Red Dux, we're in deep trouble. At least Kai got away for now!
Setsuna-chan: (taking Red Dux by the collar and Warstock by the ear) Bring back Kai, NOW! How could you tell him to run away from me? I'm not a bad person! I'm not mean either! (starts crying and let go of the guys) Disclaimer? Are you still here?
Disclaimer: Yeah! I'm still here! (tries to comfort Setsuna-chan, strokes her head and rubes her back) It's okay! You'll see Kai later in the story!
Setsuna-chan: Okay! (smiles happily, then turns to Warstock and Red Dux grabbing them again) You' re done for!
Disclaimer: That sure was a fast recovery! Man! I love watching guys get hurt by women!
Everyone: -sweat drop-
Setsuna-chan: Disclaimer… (in a threatening voice)
Disclaimer: (-gulps- starts to get scared) Okay! Okay! I'll do my stuff! The now threatening chibi Setsuna-chan and the now almost get beaten Warstock and Red Dux do not own the well-known characters of Beyblade. However, they do own the characters and everything you don't recognise from the show.
Setsuna-chan: (dropping the guys) That one was good!
Disclaimer: Thanks!
 
 
Chapter 2: Revenge
 
Satoshi, Takato and Setsuna went in their room to pack their stuff. In her room, Setsuna was still fuming. How dare he call her sweetie? While she kept growling, Takato passed in the hallway and stopped by her open door, rubbing his cheek. She had hit him really hard and it was red and still stinging. Upon seeing that she was still mad, he did not dare ask her if she saw his GBA, in fear she would hit him again or something. So he decided that it was safer and wiser to go ask Satoshi instead.
Setsuna went to the bathroom she shared with Reanne to pick her things up. She suddenly screamed as two hands settle themselves around her waist. Satoshi and Takato rushed into her room and laugh at what they saw: Setsuna had turned red of anger, looking at a raven haired girl who was having a hard time not to laugh at her. The raven haired girl was none other than their forth member, Reanne. Reanne was a sweet and playful teenager. She liked to have fun and loved eating sugar. Reanne had green eyes, which were intensify by her jet-black shoulder-length hair. She wore blue and green top and baggy pants in indian style and blue indian shoes.
-“Got ya, Setsuna! You really look cute when you're angry!” said Reanne, making Setsuna turn a darker shade of red.
-“I agree!” said Takato, earning himself a slap on his other cheek. “Ah! It hurts equally now!” he added.
A few minutes later, Setsuna calmed herself down and proceed into packing the rest of her belongings. Reanne was now looking very seriously at Satoshi and Takato, who sensed trouble coming their way.
-“Alright! Your turn guys! I can't believe you exchanged my orange juice for that disgusting and weird orange mix. I was sick all night!”
-“I told you it was a bad idea to swap the juice for the mix” said Takato.
-“What? You're the one who actually proposed that idea!” replied Satoshi.
-“No! It was you!”
-“No! You did!”
-“Both of you stop it! If you want to keep at it, leave my room, NOW!” yelled Setsuna.
-“No need to! I need a witness and you'll be the one, Setsuna.” said Reanne, smirking. “You guys are going to pay the price for your stupid prank. Here's what you'll have to do: once we arrive at our hotel, Setsuna and I are going to give you an extreme makeover. You'll be dressed as girls and we will make sure this makeover is nicely done. Then, you'll have to go to the nearest park, sing the national anthem and dance for the rest of the day. Of course, we'll be watching and taping you” added Reanne, grinning ear to ear, while Setsuna smirked at the thought.
-“No way! I am not doing that!” said an outraged Takato.
-“Be quiet! You will do as you are told. I'll make sure of it. Mark my word. As the team captain, you can be sure that this will happen!” said Setsuna in a very authoritative tone.
-“Hey! Takato!” whispered Satoshi.
-“What?” said Takato, sounding angry.
-“I can't believe it! Reanne talked to me. I think I can endure the makeover. That is, if she's the one transforming me!”
-“Why am I not surprised by your words? You would do anything Reanne asked you to do.” sigh Takato, in defeat.
He knew Setsuna wouldn't let him off the hook that easily. She could tear him apart if she had the chance and the will to do so. He finally resigned himself to the idea of being a girl for one day.
After two hours, they were all packed and ready to leave. Satoshi had called a taxi and as soon as it arrived, they dumped their suitcases in the trunk and climbed in the car. They chatted excitedly, all the way to the airport, about the up-coming championship and all the beyblade celebrities they'll be encountering.
When they finally arrived at the airport, the team gathered their suitcases on a cart, paid the taxi driver and went inside. They pushed their way to the reservation desk and asked for their reservation.
-“Ah, yes! Flight reservation under the name of Dickenson for four teenagers named Reanne Wakamiya, Takato Takeshi, Satoshi Hiragawa and Setsuna Tachikawa. Am I right?” asked the employee.
-“Yeah! That's us, mam'!” said Takato.
-“ID cards, please!”
They all took their passport and handed them to the lady.
-“If you would, please, put your luggage on the conveyor belt” added the lady.
They put their suitcases on the conveyor belt to be scanned. Once scanned, she return to the teens their belongings and passport.
-“Please, follow me! I'll lead you to your plane and seats.”
The teens followed her as she led them in an alley, than in a plane until they reached their seats.
-“Here we are! These are your seats. The plane will leave in about fifteen minutes. Have a nice trip, kids!” she said with a smile.
-“Thanks!” they said in unison as she left.
They shoved their bags in the luggage compartment and settle themselves comfortably in their seats. Reanne took her book “Legends of the World” and started reading. Next to her sat Setsuna, who put on her headphones and listened to some japanese soundtracks. She had her eyes turned towards the window. Takato sat next to the other side's window and by his side was Satoshi. They both were in the middle of a GBA confrontation.
Once in China, they headed to their hotel and got installed in a suit. An hour later, the girls burst in the guys' room.
-“Makeover time, boys!” they both said grinning evilly.
-“Oh man! I thought they would forget about that!” whined Takato.
-“Not a chance of that! Takato, you are coming with me!” said Setsuna as she grabbed his hand and led him into the girls' room.
In all, it took an hour to transform the guys, that is, not without their complaints, attempts of running away, hiding and yelling. Setsuna and Reanne looked at their work proudly and completely satisfied with the results: Takato was wearing a navy blue sleeveless top and a black skirt with a flower design on the left side. He also wore navy blue short heel boots, a silver necklace with a princess tag pendant and false earrings. His hair was loose and only a hairpin was retaining some locks from falling in his eyes. His face had light make-up on. As for Satoshi, he wore a red dress that stopped to his knees. The dress had butterflies design at the bottom. He wore red short heel shoes, the same necklace as Takato and silver bracelets. He also had to wear a brown wig that curled to his shoulders and light make-up.
-“They look perfect! Just like girls!” said Reanne.
-“I agree! Guys! Smile to the camera!” said Setsuna holding the video camera. Takato and Satoshi blushed lightly at their comments.
-“Time to go out and go on with the show!” said Reanne, pushing them through the doors, followed by Setsuna and her camera.
They went to the nearest park and the boys started singing the canadian national anthem and dance on other songs. Many people and children looked at them in a way that said: “They are weird!”, “Are they drunk?”, “What the hell…?”
Two hours later, they were still doing it. Setsuna and Reanne laugh as they heard some Chinese guys, about their age, talk:
-“Man! That girl in red is cute” said a boy.
-“I think the other one is hot!” said the other.
-“Why don't you guys ask them out?” asked a third guy.
-“That's an idea!” answered the first boy.
-“I don't know, dude,…” hesitated the second teen.
-“Go ahead, guys! Unless you want someone else to do it before you” added the third guy.
Setsuna, who was still taping, and Reanne watched in disbelief and amusement as two of the three teens approached Takato and Satoshi, eventually engaging a conversation and asking them out. Takato's and Satoshi's eyes widened in shock: two GUYS asked them out? The girls must have done a really good job in transforming them into girls to fool those two. But they replied in the only way they knew: a punch in their face and ran back to where the girls were, still taping.
-“ That was priceless!” said Setsuna, bursting into a fit of laughter with Reanne.
-“ Come on, guys! Can we stop now?” asked an outraged Takato.
-“Yeah! I think we have done enough, too! Besides, I'm starting to get hungry” added Satoshi.
Reanne looked at Setsuna and they silently agreed to let the boys change into their usual selves and go eat. But before they could leave, the same guys stopped them in their tracks:
-“Come on, ladies! We're inviting you to diner” said the first boy.
-“Yeah! And then we can go have some fun, somewhere…” said the other, winking at Takato.
-“What do you think, Sat?” asked Takato in a feminine voice.
-“I'd say we go with them” answered Satoshi. “Lead the way, guys! We are right behind you!” he added, girly like.
The two boys were delighted. Satoshi and Takato knew that in their attire, it would be hard to fight normally, so they acted like girls and they grabbed the boys' arms to turn them around. Their knees connected hard with the guys' crotch. Then, with Reanne laughing and Setsuna grinning, still holding the cam, Takato and Satoshi ran in the direction of the hotel. The Chinese boys followed them as fast as they could, but when they got inside the hotel, the “girls” were missing. The four member of the Canadian team went in the elevator to their floor where Takato and Satoshi went to change. When both Takato and Satoshi finished changing, they went to meet the Reanne and Setsuna and took the elevator to go to the lobby level. To their surprise, the Chinese guys were still there.
-“Hey girls!” one of them said to Reanne and Setsuna.
-“Where are the two bitches that were with you moments ago?”
Upon hearing that, Takato's and Satoshi's blood started to boil as both girls laugh.
-“Well, my dear…” said Takato in his normal voice, which change into the feminine one: “We're right here!”
Before the boys could react, Takato and Satoshi slammed their face with their fists, knocking them out cold.
-“Canada =1, China =0” said Satoshi.
With that, they departed to a restaurant because of Satoshi's hunger.
-“Oh! By the way, Setsuna, you know, you are beautiful when you smile” said Takato.
-“Thanks!” said a cheerful Setsuna.
-“Huh!? You're not hitting me?” asked a dumbfounded Takato.
-“Hum… no! Why? You want me too?”
-“No! It's just… well… usually, that's what you do when I compliment you”
-“Nah! I think I'll let it go this time. You had enough suffering for one day. Besides…” said Setsuna, starting to grin evilly. “…I got something to laugh at whenever I want it. Something about you!”
Takato took a really long time before realising what she meant.
-“Oh no! The… the… THE TAPE!!!! Tachikawa, give it back, NOW!!!” yelled Takato, chasing her.
-“No way! Never! You should be happy I actually want to keep something concerning you. So no, no, no, no, NO!!!! Serves you right! It's Reanne's and I's souvenir from the trip”
-“GIVE IT BACK, NOW!!!!”
 
Setsuna-chan: I'm the devil in disguise,ne?
Warstock and Red Dux: We never thought you could be so EVIL! Dress us as girls and making two Chinese boys interested in us.
Setsuna-chan: I told you would regret your words. MWAAAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warstock: Now! Tell me, what are you going to do with that tape?
Setsuna-chan: There are lots of things I can do with that tape: show it to everyone, black-mail you, publish it on internet and other stuff. Of course, one of its use will be to entertain Reanne and I. And I think I'll show it to Disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Please show me!
Warstock: No! Don't please!
Setsuna-chan: Here you go, Disclaimer. (Disclaimer watches laughing her head off)
Disclaimer: That was so funny! Makes a great movie to show everyone when it's his birthday.
Setsuna-chan: Good idea! I might do that too! (grins evilly)
Red Dux: I think she's going to be evil like this the whole time this story is going to be in process. We better try to be more alert and gentle with her before she decides to remove our head from our shoulders.
Warstock: I'm with you!
Disclaimer and Setsuna-chan: See you next chapter and please review.