Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Expect the unexpected ❯ Chapter five: And so we meet again... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Setsuna-chan:And we're back with anotherchapter.
 
Warstock: Indeed and it's a good one too.
 
Setsuna-chan: By the way, I'm truly sorry for the long update. It was my fault. My heart was a mess, but I'm fine now.
 
Warstock: I had to help her out, so I couldn't make the update either. Sorry. We'll try to make the updates a little faster.
 
Setsuna-chan: Key word: TRY! Anyway… Oh yeah! It's really funny. Anyway, I hope you, readers, will like it. So have fun reading. Oh and disclaimer, do your stuff!
 
Disclaimer: (Appearing out of nowhere) The others of this fic only own the plot and the characters you don't recognize. The Beyblade concept and its characters belong to Aoki Takao, the real author of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.
 
Warstock: Have fun and enjoy this chapter.
 
 
Chapter 5 :And so we meet again…
-“When you're going to be better, I want you to follow me!” said the girl.
-“Why?” asked Takato, confused.
-“You'll see!”
Takato got up and followed Setsuna as best as he could (being hit in the groin sure hurts like hell).
 
Back at the hotel, Takato took out some ice cubes and put them on his injury. He hissed in pain, but knew that he had to do it. Meanwhile, Satoshi prepared himself for the biggest night of his life.
 
-“Oh by the way, how did you win that date”, asked Takato.
“When Setsuna went back to the hotel to check on you, Reanne and I decided to do a little match. The deal was if I won, she would go on a date with me, but if she won, you and I were going to be carrying the girls' bags for the rest of the tournament”, answered Satoshi.
 
Takato got up with a start but soon regretting it.
 
-“You did WHAT, OUCH”, yelled Takato
 
-“Better be careful with that”, laughed Satoshi. “Well it doesn't matter because I won, right?”
 
-“Yeah good thing, well have a good night, bro”, said Takato.
 
When Satoshi left, Takato got up, threw the ice cubes away, after all he was feeling better and put on another pair of pants. Water at this place was the last thing he needed if he was going to spy on his friend like Setsuna explained to him on the way back. He put his jacket on and a knock was heard. He opened the door to see a red-faced smiling Setsuna and she had tears in her eyes.
 
-“Let me guess, he said something funny”, said Takato.
 
-“Yeah something like `areyoureadytogo'”, said Setsuna.
 
Takato arched an eyebrow, “I see! This is going to be one hell of a night.”
 
Setsuna smiled at Takato “Yeah and we're going to witness it all.”
 
-“But first you should do something”, said Takato.
 
-“Heh? What are you talking about? What should I do?” asked the green haired girl.
 
-“Undo your hair», said Takato.
 
-“Why? », asked Setsuna.
 
-“A feeling I have”, said the silver haired man.
 
Takato picked up his hotel card, then they went out to the same restaurant that Reanne and Satoshi were.
 
-“Who do you think is going to be on the other team that was invited”, asked Takato.
 
-“I do not know, but I do know that we're going to beat them all”.
 
Takato didn't bring the others teams to the subject, in fear to bring the name of his captain's idol on the map. They chatted about everything and they finally arrived at the restaurant. The place was neat and Takato was impressed.
 
-“Hmm, Satoshi is able to find really good places when it comes to food”, thought the silver-haired man.
 
The dim light was also perfect for any couple that came here. Finally a waiter placed them not too far from Satoshi and Reanne, but out of their range. They made their order and waited. Waiting for Satoshi to make a fool of himself didn't take too much time. About 5 minutes after he got his glass of water, he managed to drop it on the floor and the glass exploded in a thousand pieces. It was a good thing that nobody was hurt. Takato and Setsuna laughed at the scene but they also felt sorry for Satoshi.
 
-“Chinese isn't for them”, said Takato, looking at Setsuna who was again crying because of her laugh and of him, he added: “Us neither”.
 
After they listened to the babbling of Satoshi and Takato wanted to go and shut him up, but restrained himself. He feared that the sanity of Reanne would be permanently reduced to zero.
 
-“Will he stop saying nothing?” asked Setsuna.
 
-“Maybe”, said Takato. “Using twice the words to say half as much is his style when it comes to Reanne”.
 
-“How you know that”, asked Setsuna.
 
-“Sleep one night in the same room as him, you'll understand”.
 
As the evening goes, Satoshi became more and more relaxed but still talked pretty fast and anybody could see that Reanne had trouble following him, but she tried to. She was about to give up when she saw a green-haired lady sitting there. She couldn't see with whom she was but still she thought she saw Setsuna but the girl had her hair down and knowing Setsuna, her hair would have been in a half-raised in a bun. She then returned her attention on Satoshi who was talking about her last match.
 
-“A good thing you asked me to undo my hair or we would have been spotted”, said Setsuna
 
-“Well, my pleasure, my dear”, said Takato and his eyes opened wide when he realized what he just said. Unfortunately for him, so did Setsuna. She kicked him and hit his leg so hard he had to restrain himself to not let out a scream of pain.
 
-“That hurts, you know”, hissed Takato.
 
-“Yeah I know, but you know what you have to do to not let me hurt you”, said Setsuna while sipping her drink.
 
At this point the door of the restaurant opened and Takato saw a black haired boy that he knew too well. He defeated that boy to win the Canadian Nationals. What the hell was he doing here? Again fate will brought Ryo and Takato together as the red eyes of Ryo met with the icy blue of Takato. Ryo also saw Setsuna and pointed a finger at Takato, slowly advancing toward him. And at the same time, a red haired girl followed him. Aria set her eyes on Setsuna when she followed the direction of Ryo's pointed finger. Takato and Setsuna got up.
 
-“What the HELL are you doing with HER… hmm HERE”, yelled Ryo to Takato.
 
Takato caught the meaning of the statement as they were both rivals for trying to catch the attention of Setsuna's heart. That statement caught the attention of half the restaurant but for a reason unknown, it didn't catch Reanne's or Satoshi's attention. Maybe they were used to Setsuna and Takato yelling to each other.
 
-“None of your damn business what I'm doing HERE with HER.”, yelled back Takato.
 
At the same time, Aria planted herself in front of Setsuna with anger in his eyes.
 
-“So you're here too”, said Setsuna. “Were you invited?”
 
-“In fact, yes, we were”, answered Setsuna's rival.
 
-“So you're the other team?” said Takato
 
-“Yes we are”, said Ryo.
 
-“Easy wins ahead of us, then”, said Takato.
 
-“But you missed Kai earlier, today”, said Setsuna to Aria.
 
-“No I talked to him earlier today”, replied the red-haired girl.
 
-“Yeah maybe, but I was the one hugging him”, replied the green-haired girl.
 
Ryo and Takato looked at the girls while pointing each other with dots at the place of their eyes while the girls tried to decide who was the closest and first to talk, hug or went anywhere near to Kai.
 
The owner of the Restaurant arrived and politely kicked them out after he made Takato pay the bill. While he was paying, he turned his head and Satoshi looked at him and shook his head from left to right to let him know that he won't participate in a fight.
 
Takato nodded and went outside and stood besides Setsuna.
 
-“So ready to loose again”, said Takato.
 
-“In your dreams”, said Aria.
 
They were standing next to the beydish where the group had trained before. Takato looked at Setsuna who nodded and both of them hooked their beyblade and stood ready to launch. Aria and Ryo were ready too. Before the match could start a small crowd started to surround the group while cheering for them to start.
 
-“Let”, started Setsuna.
 
-“It”, followed Takato
 
-“RIP” yelled the two members of Tsubasa Elite and the four of them launched their blades under the cheers of the public.
 
The 4 beyblades knocked themselves at the center of the dish. Then the beyblades went their separate way. After it was clear the both groups were fighting separately, Ryo's beyblade went against Takato's while Aria's went against Setsuna's.
 
-“Zephira”, said Aria.
 
-“Kieffer”, said Ryo.
 
-“Double team attack!” yelled both of them.
 
-“Wing flame, on the left and spin the flame”, said Takato
 
-“Ember, on the right and shoot them”, said Setsuna.
 
Wing flame and Ember evaded the attack and the middle of the blades started to glow.
On one corner Wing Flame started to spin faster and faster and Ember connected with both opponents' beyblades sending them into Wing Flame who almost nicked them out of the dish, Ryo and Aria looked at the scene and knew they had to deal with a strong team but knew how to win. Takato looked confident as ever which irritated Ryo a bit and Setsuna looked concentrated on the match.
 
Then, the 4 blades connected again together and when they pulled back Ryo's blade started to run in circle around Aria's blade. Then:
 
-“Kieffer, Crystal Blast attack on Ember”, said Ryo.
 
Takato looked and saw Ember near the edge of the dish.
 
-“Wing Flame, you know what to do”, said Takato.
 
Before Kieffer touched ember, Wing Flame collided with him and sent him away but Wing Flame got a little of the attack and started to go slower.
 
-“Fire Spin, now”, yelled Takato.
 
Wing Flame went in circle but that circle diminished and once again Wing Flame was spinning at full force. Ember was going in circle around him to protect him.
 
Setsuna decided to strike at Aria who was in the center of the stage
 
-“Ember, shooting star now”, said Setsuna. Her blade lifted to the sky and little spotlights started to appeared near Ember. Those spotlights then when flying down towards Zephira. Ember knocked Zephira, but it hardly moved.
 
Then Ryo pushed Ember back and start going in circle around Zephira.
 
-“They won't try that again”, thought Takato. “They used that against Satoshi and me. This is how we beat them at first”
 
-“Zephira, blue typhoon”, said Aria.
 
-“Kieffer, Icy storm”, said Ryo.
 
-“Setsuna, I need you to launch the blazing gig when I'll be in the air”, said Takato.
 
-“Why?” asked the captain.
 
-“Don't ask, do it”, said Takato. Wing Flame time to get some air.
 
Wing flame spun a bit in place then went to the edge of the disk, got up and went flying back in the direction of the center of the dish. Meanwhile the icy storm was freezing a bit of the dish while the typhoon was about to blast everything.
 
-“Ember do what Takato said, Blazing gig”, said Setsuna. At this point, Wing Flame was on top of the typhoon.
 
-“Wing Flame, spin the flame and fire that storm away”, said Takato.
 
Wing flame stayed on top of the typhoon then slowly started to descend while gaining more spin, then he went down fast above Aria's blade.
 
The blazing gig attack connected with the storm and sent Ryo flying onto Aria and at the same time, Wing Flame connected between the two blades, sending them out of the dish.
 
-“Checkmate”, said Takato.
 
The public cheered for the victory of Tsubasa elite and at this point Satoshi and Reanne got out of the restaurant, hand in hand. When Takato and Setsuna saw them, their jaw dropped to the floor. They were soon joined by the couple and they got their blades back.
 
Aria and Ryo were fuming and again they were back in Setsuna and Takato faces. They were going to go at it when somebody in the crowd said:
 
-“Nice match”.
 
All 6 of them looked at the direction of the speaker and Ryo and Takato eyes got wide.
 
-“Kai”, said Takato.
 
He and Ryo were thrown on the floor when Setsuna and Aria recognised him. Kai's eyes widen when he saw the girls and started to run with the two girls following close behind.
 
The boys got up, looked at the scene.
 
-“Here we go again”, they said and sighed all together.
 
 
 
Setsuna-chan: Arrrg!!! I hate her. Kai is mine and nobody else.
 
Warstock: Actually, Kai belong to himself and to the author of Beyblade.
 
Setsuna-chan: Whatever, I won't let Aria have her way.
 
Aria: Well I won't let you do what you want either.
 
Setsuna-chan: Hehe! You seem to forget that I'm one of the authors of this fic. I can do what I want. Hehehe!
 
Aria: Well… uh… I'll find a way to stop you.
 
Setsuna-chan: Go ahead and try, girl. (Evil laugh)
 
Warstock: Oh man, this is going to be one hell of a ride doing this fic with Setsuna-chan. Any way, hoped you enjoyed it and please review. And see you in the next chappie.