Bible Black Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Akanesuji ❯ Magic Carpet Ride ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha or Hellsing characters. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own the characters of Akanesuji/Akitasuji Akane, Smart Ass, Hizumeha, Kuza and Manatsu. If you would like to borrow them, please contact me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R or NC 17...maybe even X for violence, sex, gore and supernatural smut, hetro/bi/gay and group pairings. If you have seen it in “La Blue Girl” than you will likely see it here. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
She dumped him on the bed and started sniffing deeply. The smell of new plastic was what she was looking for, and finding the two bugs in the room was pretty easy. Making a tour through the place, she found the others too and crushed them between her teeth, spitting them out into the wastepaper basket in the kitchen. Walter would see them next him he showed up. No doubts about that.
 
Next time she would be here, she would have to use spell craft to deal with the place but there was no time for that now. Crawling on top of Koga, she started slapping him in the face. “Wake up Koga sweetie. It's all over now.”
 
“Amy,” he moaned pitifully.
 
“It's o.k. She's alright. No worse for wear.”
 
Koga's liquid eyes looked into her and he let the tears flow silently. “Is this what you meant by the lesser path?”
 
“Yes baby,” she leaned down and kissed his dry lips. “In a few days, maybe a few weeks, you will fear nothing. Your weaknesses have been brought to your attention and you will be master over them.”
 
“I...” he started to say, not really knowing what to say at all. She seemed so sure of herself. “You...”
 
“Yes. I have been been brought low like you. I have worn the collar and been made slave. I have rose a master.” She took the sutra cuffs off him and placed them on the night stand. “Let me tell you a great secret, Koga.”
 
He only nodded, watching her face carefully. “The master is the slave and the slave is the master.”
 
“I don't understand.”
 
“You will. In time. Everyone thinks the master is the heartless one, beating or raping the slave, but he is only giving to the slave what the slave needs. The slave on the other hand, controls the whole situation. If they do not respond, the master has not done his job. He must stretch his mind, find what the slave craves. Do as the slave asks.” She pulled the pencils from his chest and rubbed his pecks to make them feel better.
 
“I did not ask for what you gave me,” Koga said, feeling the metal and silk still on his back.
 
“Yes you did. Your body told me what you feared, and I gave it to you.” she gently wiped at his face, pulling the tears away. “If I had simply beaten you for two hours, you would have walked away angry, master of nothing.” She kissed his temple, then the top of his cheek bone. “Pain is not what you fear. You fear the death of your clan all over again. You fear looking like a sissy to the clan. You fear being leader again, being the one in charge. You fear being master, for being master means you have all the responsibility.”
 
“You were responsible for me out there.”
 
“Yes. I took care of you. Your life was in my hands.”
 
Koga relaxed as she turned him over and pulled all of the piercings from his body. She licked his skin when it began to bleed. Occasionally she would look down on her work with pride. His wounds were somehow pretty. When she turned him over, he gasp a low moan. “What do you fear Akane?”
 
“I don't fear death anymore. I have seen the other side and come back again. I do not fear pain, for I have become it's master. I don't fear love, for I love Sesshoumaru and the others and I tell them so. I suppose...I fear them. The men in my life, and the passions they draw out of me.”
 
Koga wrapped his tired arms around her and pulled her closer to him. “What passion do I draw out of you?” he asked, sniffing her hair underneath this nose. Akane made a thinking hum sound, but then just snuggled deeper into his arm. “I know I saw something light up in you. Your panties were so soaked,” he added, trying to get some sort of answer out of her.
 
Akane giggled and hid her face in the space between her armpit and the mattress. The same mattress that smelled like her and Alucard. The same smell that elicited excited feelings deep in her body. “We don't have time for this. We need to get you and Amy out of England.”
 
“True,” he said, running his hand through his back hair and looking at the strands. They really were pretty he decided. Maybe he should start wearing his hair down instead of perched up behind him. “Be my master, Akane. Take care of me,” he said, thinking of her writhing on the ground before him, touching herself in obscene ways. “Teach me to be a master.”
 
Akane sighed big. “I already have enough people in my life. I don't need to add you on top of the mess I have already made for myself. I'm having a hard enough time juggling all this, and I haven't even broke the news to Hizumeha yet.”
 
Koga pursed his lips, turning them under themselves and biting them with his teeth. She had really gotten herself in a predicament this last week. First it was getting captured, injected with hormones, impregnated, laid and screwed and in a couple of fights. He really didn't want to be involved in that discussion with Hez he thought, changing his mind. He started to think of Amy, and pushed her off him so that he could go to her.
 
The inu smiled. Koga would be o.k. He was going to his new beloved, to be by her side instead of her own. He would build himself back up and rebuild the pack. Amy would help him along the way.
 
The flight out of Heathrow was almost a repeat of the day before. Akane sat by the window wagging her tail (if it had shown), Sesshoumaru next to her, holding her hand. The little public display of ownership she allowed, or more truthfully, craved. Koga sat in the next aisle with Amy, who had her legs bandaged up tight underneath a cheap sun dress, her face worried with pain. Half a bottle of pain killers from an air port store had made it so she could function without screaming, and Koga had to carry her around like a baby. That was fine with him. He had a Kagome to be InuYasha to. She twisted his ear hard when ever he held her too hard.
 
Everyone was glad that Alucard had aimed to the meat of her thigh, by-passing bone and artery. It was a testament to his skill. She would heal up eventually and walk again, but there was a good chance she might never run the fields. Koga did not care about that. Secretly he knew he would grovel at her feet and take care of her every whim to the end of her days. He rubbed her belly on the plane and whispered soothing things into her ear, dreaming of a life in the mountains with her.
 
Authors Note: I am at a resting place with “Tale of Akanesuji” and intend to spend some attention on “Tale of Sesshoumaru” now. I have plans for this story-- so don't think I am giving it up yet. In another week or two..maybe three I will get back to the future with our favorite Inuyoukai. Lots of unanswered questions are in my mind, and here is a big sneak peak:
 
--Manatsu finally meets someone on Ibiza, and brings her home. Guess what species she is?? ha ha ha.
--Does Shippo find a date too? Or is there someone at school he is interested in?
--What happens when Akane confronts Hizumeha with it all? Will he accept it, or give her the boot?
--Will Akane start a hot telephone sex line to England?
--Will she really quit her job with the UN Human Protection Division?
--And just where does Bible Black come into all this? Hum.....Her next big adventure?? he he he
--Who is behind the Hanyou Plot?
--Will answers about Rin finally be settled?
 
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Will Sesshoumaru ever join in an ORGY??
 
Also-- I just got my online comic started and will be uploading all of it this next week too...so look for
 
americangothic.comicgenesis.com
 
--kiss kiss
Sky