Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ A Lifetime of Love ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was July twenty second a week after Ichigo's birthday. Ichigo and Isshin walked up to the front door of the Jaegerjaquez home,Ichigo in footed pajamas with Kon's face all over it. Ichigo tried to reach the door bell,first doing on his tippy toes and soon after jumping. After many failed attempts Isshin rang the door bell making Ichigo give the older male an I could have done it myself face. As the two waited for someone to open the door Ichigo began to remember how he was dragged into this sleep over.
0-0-0-0-0-0
Ever since the Jaegerjaquez and the Kurosaki's met at the beach the two sets of parents have been going out on diner dates. The Jaegerjaquez had taken the liberty of finding a babysitter for the kids. One Orihime Inoue was hired to babysit at the Kurosaki house. Alessio and Thaleia would drop Grimmjow off at their house and go off with Isshin and Masaki. It was on their third diner date that Grimmjow asked the fatal question.
"Hey mom can I have a sleepover?"
The blue haired woman looked down at her son and smiled,"Of course Grimmy,the regular three friends right?"
"Yeah and a new play thing." Grimmjow looked over at Ichigo and smirked.
Thaleia followed his gaze and her smile seemed to brighten. "Oh! Of course Ichigo can come too. Is that alright with you Masaki and Isshin?"
Ichigo's parents had become excited with the idea of the strawberry's first sleepover. All Ichigo could do was stare at a grinning Grimmjow helplessly.
0-0-0-0-0-0
As the door opened Ichigo really didn't expect to see what he saw. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez standing before him with a pissed off look and in footed pajamas that were decorated with little blueberries all over it. The red haired boy inspected the blue haired one from top to bottom trying to hold back the giggles that bubbled up in his throat.
"Shut. Up." Growled to Ichigo as he turned around and led Ichigo to the living room while Alessio chatted with Isshin at the door.
As the got closer to the living room Ichigo heard yelling.
"BUT MY PIKACHU IS STRONGER!"
"No look at the level it sucks."
"BUT IN THE SHOW HES ALWAYS A WINNER!"
In the middle of the pretty huge living room on a big black oval rug sat Ikkaku and Kensei playing with Pokemon cards. He noted that the living room was big enough to play hide n seek and Marko Polo on feet. There were three red couches,two small couches on the right and left of the rug. At the wall furthest of the living room was a bigger red couch,next to it was a coffee table pushed up against the wall for the kids to have enough room to play.
"That's the show this is the card game." Kensei responded back to Ikkaku.
Ikkaku stood up and pointed a finger at Kensei,"YOU CHEATED!"
Grimmjow and Ichigo walked over to the two boys. "Ya remember these two don't ya Strawberry Shortcake? This is Ikkaku and this is Kensei. Nnoitra's here too."
The strawberry began looking around for the ridiculously tall child. As Ichigo turned around a shadow loomed behind him. This causing the the red head to freeze in his spot as he finally gazed at Nnoitra. The boy was on top of the right couch,poised to jump.
"BERRY HEAD!"
Nnoitra jumped Ichigo and the red head gave his own scream,but it was one of pain. Nnoitra just sat on his back while the strawberry flailed around telling Nnoitra to get off of him.
"Not gettin' off till ya tell meh dat I'm tha Pokemon master."
Ichigo started at the taller boy with an are you serious look. "What?"
Nnoitra grabbed Ichigo and put him in a head lock. "SAY IT! SAY I'M DA POKEMON MASTER!"
"YOUR THE MASTER! YOUR THE MASTER!"
"The what master?"
"YOUR THE POKEMON MASTER!"
Nnoitra let Ichigo go and got off of him. The strawberry then realizes that everyone was weeing footed pajamas. Nnoitra with his white eye patch because he was born with one eye working and the other one blind,had on black footed pajamas with spoons decorating them. Ikkaku and his skull trimmed head had yellow footed pajamas with Pikachu faces and a Pikachu tail sticking out where his butt is. Then Kensei with a regular dark blue footed pajama.
Grimmjow spoke up breaking the short lived silence,"Lets play a game,how bout truth or dare?"
"I dare y'all ta lick all mah toes." Nnoitra grinned.
Kensei had an annoyed look on his face as he spoke,"We can't do that,that dare doesn't count."
"We'll get fuzz in our mouth." Grimmjow wiggled his foot."Remember footed pj's."
Ikkaku got all up in Grimmjow's face as he put his on his cheeks. "I dare you to say I love you mommy." He tried to imitate a girlie voice as he looked Grimmjow in the eyes.
"Ya want me ta say it like that?"
"Yup."
"MRS J!" Nnoitra yelled out for Grimmjow's mother.
Grimmjow began to mumble angerly to himself as Thaleia came into the living room.
"What's the matter Nnoi?"
"Grimmy's got something he wants ta tell ya."
Thaleia knelt down in front of Grimmjow and he tried to smile through an annoyed look on his face.
"I love you mi?téra."
The brown eyed woman smiled. "S ' agapó? , ki agápi? mou."
Grimmjow gave his mother a smile as she leaves. He then glares at Ikkaku.
"I'm murder ya."
They all fall into a fit of laughter and continued to play truth or dare. After many dares and several choices of truth from Ichigo,they decide to force a dare on Ichigo's plate.
"C'mon Berry Head ya gotta do at least one dare." Grimmjow tried to encourage the strawberry.
"Yeah,why not let Kensei pick the dare cuz he makes up small ones." Ikkaku chimed in.
"Nah I wanna pick a dare for Strawberry." Nnoitra grinned over at the red head.
"I dare ya ta-"
"Who wants milk and cookies?"
Thaleia came in with a try of cookies and glasses of milk. She was dress in pajama pants that had floral print and a pink tank top with her hair tied up in a long ponytail. As the five children munched and gulped down milk Alessio leaned against the doorway to the living room ginning happily as he watched the children. He was topless with black sweatpants.
Thaleia put the empty glasses on the tray and put it aside on the coffee table. She clapped her hands to get the children's attention. "How about we play snuggle bug? I'll even play."
Grimmjow's eyes lit up. "I love snuggle bug,lets play. Lets play."
"Snuggle bug is fer sissy's." Nnoitra spat.
Alessio walked over to the group. "I'll play too."
"If bampá is playin' then I wont snuggle with him if hes it." Grimmjow frowned as he crossed his arms over his chest.
Alessio hugged Grimmjow from behind. "Don't be like that mah lil Blueberry." He nuzzled the top of his son's head.
"Dad put me down."
"Alright theres put seven pieces of paper in this hat." Thaleia showed a baseball cap with seven pieces of paper to the kids. "Six of the seven are blank. Whoever has the paper with the circle is the snuggle bug. That person has to hide while the others ask around if another person is the snuggle bug. And whoever finds the snuggle bug has to snuggle with that person,alright?"
The children nod and began to pick a paper from the hat. Once everyone had their papers Thaleia asked them to unfold them. Alessio turned off the lights and told everyone to scatter off into the house. Ichigo looked around to make sure he was alone,he hid in a random closet. He was the snuggle bug,he didn't want to be it. But when he had the paper with the circle he couldn't just say that he was the snuggle bug and that he wasn't going to play because he didn't want to be it.
All through out the house the six others would bump into each other and ask if they were thesnuggle bug.
"WHO'S THA DAMN SNUGGLE BUG! GET CHER ASS OUT HERE OR ELSE I'LL KICK IT!"
"NNOI!"
"SORRY MRS J!"
Ikkaku snickered,"Well we know you ain't the snuggle bug."
Everyone kept looking around not even noticing that Ichigo was missing. After an hour Ikkaku lost his patients.
"WHO'S THE DAMN SNUGGLE BUG?
As everyone gathered in a hallway Grimmjow ventured to the living room where the game started. He thought to himself where he would want to hid if he was the snuggle bug. He walked to another hallway that led to his room.
Ichigo continued to sit in the closet and giggled quietly as he listened to the frustrated screams of the other children. He was getting tired of sitting in that one spot. Just as soon as he opened the door or the closet that led to a hallway he saw a shocked Grimmjow. The blue haired boy was frozen in place hand out stretched to grab the door handle of the closet. Grimm's frown slowly turned into a grin.
"Are you the snuggle bug Berry Head?"
Ichigo nodded slowly,unsure of what to do. Grimmjow pushed Ichigo lightly into the closet and closed it's door. Him and Ichigo sat down on the floor,Grimmjow slowly wrapped his arms around Ichigo and rested his head on the strawberry's nuzzling into his hair. Grimmjow closed his eyes as he smelled Ichigo's hair and continued to nuzzle against his head.
"You have nice soft hair Ichigo."
The strawberry had tensed up when Grimmjow had hugged him but when he began to nuzzle his head Ichigo relaxed into the hug. He hummed as a response to Grimmjow's words,their eye lids feeling heavy.
0-0-0-0-0-0
"Nnoi,Kensei and Ikkaku are asleep now Thaleia."
Alessio walked over to Grimmjow's mother from their son's room.
"Have you found Grimmjow and Ichigo?"
Thaleia smiled sweetly to her husband as she nodded her head. "I sure did come look."
Thaleia opened the hallway closet as quietly as she could reveling Grimmjow hugging Ichigo protectively and Ichigo up against Grimmjow's chest smiling happily. The brown haired man chuckled as he made a grab for Ichigo and carried him bridal style. As did Thaleia with Grimmjow. The two headed towards Grimmjow's room,stepping over the children sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor. They laid the two of them on Grimmjow's western style bed because to have Ichigo sleep in his sleeping bag would make too much noise. Thaleia and Alessio kissed Grimmjow on his forehead goodnight and left for their room.
0-0-0-0-0-0
A.N:In Greek
mi?téra - Mother
S ' agapó? , ki agápi? mou - I love you,too,sweetheart
bampá - Daddy
Now you all know you were Pokemon freaks when you were kids and so was I. I just had to bring it back lol,I had fun with this one :) Until the next chapter.
Converting /tmp/phpBLVVE0 to /dev/stdout