Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Meet god ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic

Blood tears high 8: Meet god

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Two days would pass. Out in an open field, SFS and Vega were about to square off. Both of them had powered up to their forms. Vega was waiting for SFS to turn into his copy.

Vega: Well, let's see how you can use the power of the Darkness.

SFS: It's been changed to light. But you will fall to it, my friend. Say hello to my new warrior form, White Dragon Warrior.

SFS flashed light for a second. Now, he had massive white wings. His head, was covered by a powerful dragon jaw helmet. And his arms were also protected. He had no armor on for the chest, but he did glow a massive white from there. His Pants however, were dark blue jeans.

Vega: Impressive.

The two began to fight. Both hit each other with some hard punches and kicks. Both were evenly matched.

Vega: Black lightning!!!!!!!

SFS: White Lightning!!!!!!! The two powerful attacks collided, and a massive explosion was made. They both powered down. But SFS was having some difficult keeping his head strait. Suddenly, he was fine.

Vega: What was that?

SFS: We are being summoned by my father. He wants the both of us to see him in heaven. I'll get us there right now.

Vega: Okay then.

SFS shot out a small bean, that expanded into a portal, into a white place. Both Vega and SFS entered it.

Vega: I thought I'd never reach this place, what with my devil blood and all.

???: Oh it's no big deal Vega.

Vega: Who said that?

SFS: My father, God himself

Suddenly, God appeared, and he wore all white. He had long white hair, and his eyes were blank.

God: Hello, my son.

SFS: It's good to see you again, dad.

God: Assmodeus is soon going to be free from his imprisonment of the seven shells of evil. I gave you those white dragon forms to help you. And your implant sword is now the White Dragon sword.

SFS: Sweet.

God: And I have also always wanted to meet the son of the Devil herself. Vega, you've done much good, for defending the universe in the past of your life, and I hope you may continue doing so.

Vega: Yeah, thanks.

God: I was, and still am good friends with Adrian.

Vega: but I thought that you and my mother hated each other.

God: It was her father that caused the massive mishaps. So I gave the hell throne to her, so that she could properly rule hell without any strings attached. But I hope you can be just as good. You see, there can only be four total rulers of heaven and hell. I'm the third one, and your mother is the third one. Destiny has it, so that the both of you, shall rule your respective realms.

SFS: So you believe that I can defeat my Brother?

God: Yes, my son. The thing is, do you believe you can?

SFS: I.......I don't know. What with a ew girlfriend and all.

God: I know.

SFS: I know you know. I'm not stupid. After all, I do come from you.

God: Touche

Vega (Thoughts): This is entertaining.

SFS: But.........I defeated him before, and I think it may just happen again. It has to, or we're doomed.

God: Assmodeus doesn't know, that if he absorbs you, he'll kill the universe. He wants to rule it, and he assumes that he needs to absorb you to do so. Use this info, to your advantage, and when you fight, you might catch him off guard in order to kill him.

SFS: Thank you father