Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ I can't believe in all this destruction ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic.

Blood tears high: I can't believe this destruction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assmodeus: We will meet, but it's not in your nature to be the destructive one. You've leveled almost an entire city in just 2 minutes. I'm impressed Pat. Keep up the good work.

SFS Dragon: Eat me.

Assmodeus then left, and SFS powered down. He did look around at the carnage that had happened, and was disappointed with himself. He didn't like what he saw. Suddenly, a massive dragon had appeared, and the city was restored, as if nothing happened.

SFS: Okay then

Vega then teleported behind SFS.

Vega: After what you did, I had to restore it with the use of the dragonballs.

SFS: Thank you But still, why would I do something like that?

Vega: I sensed it in you. It's been something since the souls of Assmodeus came into the picture. You've been dwelling in a pit of darkness, made entirely out of your hatred towards your twin. After you learned what he did to Meilin, you lost it. That's all that can be said. What I don't understand is, why did you stand up for her?

SFS: I like all women. What, can't I be mated, and help out other women when they need it. Sure, she tried to kill Rin and Bra, which would have killed a third party, but she got what she deserved, and being raped wasn't it.

SFS then summoned his low-rider, and both of them hopped in, and headed of to Capsule Corp Residence.

Vega: Man, Soon we'll have new classes. I know these exams will be easy.

SFS: I know. With our powers, we can easily draw out the answers.

Suddenly, Vega lit up a Cigar.

SFS: I didn't know you smoked anything.

Vega: I'm the devil. If I didn't smoke at least a cigar once in a while, It wouldn't be right. I love this song.

SFS: Never again by Nickelback. Who doesn't like this song? But I have a feeling there is more to this then a mere cigar once in a while.

Vega: You know me to well. I like the feeling of others depending on me. I've saved the Universe a couple times before. But my powers were given to me, to ensure that the universe would be safe. But now, Assmodeus is a threat only you can defeat. It eats away at me, knowing I can't be of any help.

SFS: That's where you're wrong. You see, you are a good source of my sanity. You are my best friend. I would not be so kind to other people if you weren't around. You see, both Assmodeus and I were both born with equal darkness. His was uncontrollable, but mine was not so bad. We were born with different types of darkness.

Vega: Like you had some sort of hatred that was, and always will be there, and he was born with carnage on his mind.

SFS: Yes, exactly. When I'm around the people who are my family, I feel a lot better. Vega, you are like my real twin brother, except we don't look anything alike.

Vega: Well, I'm glad to hear it.