Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Assmodeus’s origins ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic

Blood tears high: Assmodeus's origins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

SFS: This is a serious matter. Vega, it think it's time we found out the true origins of Assmodeus. My mother has work for Capsule Corp a lot of her life. She once told me, that Assmodeus was kept underground, for experimentation.

Suddenly, Bulma walked in.

Bulma: Hey Pat, I think I might know what you're talking about. Come with me, and I'll give you guys all the info on Assmodeus.

A few minutes later, they were looking at a Screen.

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age: Just born

Date: April 23rd,

Info: Thhis child is one of the two sons of god. We have found out from one of our top scientists, his mother, that this child will be pure evil, and has been ordered for execution, for experimentation.

Date: April 25th,

Info: Unfortuately, We are unable to kill the evil infant. But we will continue to monitor it's behavior as it grows up.

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age: 5

Info: This child is beginning to tap into it's dark force. Unfortunately, his twin brother doesn't even know this child Exists. Assmodeus's skin has begun to form into snake like skin. I fear that he will break out one day.

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age:10

Info: Assmodeus has broken free from our control. He has slaughters some of the Scientists. I was only saved by my husband, and brother in law.

Vega: I remember that day. So I did meet Assmodeus before. Damn him to the depths of hell.

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age:10

Info: We had no choice but to tell Assmodeus's twin, Pat, that assmodeus was his twin. He freaked out at that, and nearly killed me. This is some of the God powers, yearning to be unleashed. He wasn't mad because he didn't know. He was mad, because his brother was Evil.



Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age: 10

Info: A few days past since the last incident. My husband and Brother in law have sought out to kill Assmodeus, but to no avail. Even when Vega reached an all new power that can't be matched by anybody Assmodeus still beat him. But when Pat decided to fight, he barely managed to escape with his life intact, but he did succeed in killing his twin. He had Assmodeus trapped between some electricaql transformers, and used a shotgun shell to send the electricity through Assmodeus, thus killing him. My theory is, Pat can only kill Assmodeus, as the both of them are immortal. I'll bet Assmodeus can dot he same to Pat. Kill him.

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age: deceased

Info: Pat has awoken. The last thing he saw was Assmodeus splitting into seven dark souls. Does this mean he'll be back. I hope not.

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age: deceased

Info: I have Transferred Katie back to her original job in America for about 7 years. She will continue her work there for seven years, but of course she will be back, just in case if Assmodeus is revived.

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age: Deceased

Info: Pat and Vega have Reunited. I hope thatassmodeus won't come back

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age: Verge of revival.

Info: I've just learned that Assmodeus will indeed be revived. Already, 3 of the souls have been taken care of, by Pat, and his little Sister, Rin.

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age: Alive

Info: What a way to kick off the new year. Assmodeus is on the loose once again, for his seven souls have united to make him very much alive again. It pains me to imagine what kind of damage he will do.

Latest entry:

Project: Assmodeus.

Current Age: 17

Info: I've just learned the reason for the violent rage that was caused by Pat. He was pissed off about Assmodeus raping a girl who was punished by Pat for doing something bad. I heard this from Pat's eldest brother, and Principle, The Undertaker. And the reason why Assmodeus didn't fully die is, because Pat wasn't at his full unlocked powers. Now he is. So the confrontation on August 29th of this year, will determine a lifetime rivalry, will finally be put to rest. The question is, who will win?

SFS: Wow. I didn't know all this info. But it all makes sense. Yes, I was told that I was born with a darkness that will become part of my personality, which is my anger that will come forth at any moments notice.

Vega: Yes, but Assmodeus is also part of my past. He helped me reach the Dark Phoenix form. For that, I am thankful, but I won't defend him in any way. He's causing everybody to keep their guards up 24/7. I don't like him. I hate your brother. Unfortunately, the Dragonballs won't help either.

SFS: BTW, how are those replica claws coming along?

Vega: I decided against that. I use my claws more then my sword. So I'm going to make the Masamune the object I shall leave behind.

Suddenly, A lone figure came in.

Vega: I take it you must have heard something, Kohaku?

Kohaku: Yes sir, I have. All I ask of You Pat, is to kill Assmodeus. It's because of him, Naraku was a pure evil as he was, and killed me in the first place. But if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have my immortality as I do now.

SFS; Don't worry Kohaku. I plan to kill my brother when the times comes. He's gone to far, and he should die. He may have died once before, but he will die again.

Suddenly, Vega fainted. Kohaku rushed to his side.

Kohaku: Sir, wake up. What happened?

SFS: Get a medic in here.

A medic did come, and Vega was in the hospital wing.

Vegeta: I know the cause of this. Someone's rage must have reached a very high level.

SFS: Probably me.

Kohaku: Don't do that again. It's my duty to protect him no matter what.

SFS: Sorry Kohaku. It's just that, my twin brings out the worst in me. I'll be Vega must have felt my rage before, but managed to ward it off. But when I became angry again, his control must have slipped up. I'm really sorry.

Vega then woke up.

Vega: Don't....worry about it. S*** happens.

SFS: You're right.