Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Cut Here ( Chapter 42 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Cut Here
*Angelica*
Damn it! This guy has been driving me nuts for the past five weeks now! His name is Hiro Oka. I don't know what is with this guy, but he follows me everywhere I go! He is in all but one of classes, he knows too much about me, where ever I am, he's there. I can't even take four steps away from my spot without almost backing up into the guy. It's just creepy! It's like this guy is trying to be my shadow-dog or something! I can't have that! It'll scare off any potential guys I want to sleep with. I keep trying to tell Hiro to f**k off and yet, there he is. Right on schedule where ever I am. I can't take it! He better stop or he'll going to be food for the fire in a coffin! If I tell the others, they'll say it the coke I'm on! Who the hell needs that? (They can't really say anything anyway, because they love some of the white nose candy as much as I do! But still…)
I just can't figure Hiro out! I don't really hate the guy. It's not his looks either. Sure, he's a little bit cute, in a nerdy creepy way. (I'd do him if I was out parting like usual. Sadly, the guy seems too nerdy for that sort of thing.) But still, he's just… strange. The guy is a native in this country. He's pretty smart. Top in all of his classes, in fact. (If I can get him to stop freaking me out, he could be useful to do my homework for me when I'm too lazy to do it myself.) His English is very poor. )Hiro has a buddy with him most of the time to help him talk to everyone else at the academy.) Despite him understanding English clearly, Hiro just can't seem to get “Go away!” and “Leave me alone!” too clearly. Thus him still following me around. It's so tempting to hide his small body after the slaughter. So many times… So many times…
I have told one person my little problem. I am still trying to figure out what possessed me to complain to Torii in the first place. I'm banking on the fact that I was desperate at the time. Anyway, I told Tors my whole problem. She came up with the worst suggestion I had ever heard in my life! “Aw!” she said aloud. “The guy has a huge crush on you!” I think was close to throwing up on her! She is just as batty as Hiro! “Are you on drugs or something?” I asked aloud. “That is the most idiotic thing I ever heard come out of your mouth from the past few days of rooming with you!” I quickly rose to my feet and stormed out of my dorm.
Hiro have a crush on me? Had Torii been in my stash? If so, I need to hide it better! I was walking to the student bar for a drink when I walked into guess who? Hiro Oka was standing right in my path staring dead at me! At first, I panicked in my head. But then, something hit! Why am I getting scared over a nerdy shrimp? I need to get to the bottom of this and fast! I have no plans of going to jail for first degree murder!
So, I walked up to him causally! Hiro's deep brown eyes seemed to light up through his shiny glasses. I stood right in front of him. “Okay, slip it!” I snapped at him. “Why the hell do you keep following me around like a crazed murdering psychopath?!? It's freaking me out!” The nerd kept smiling at me with pride. “Well!” I barked again. “I'm waiting!” “Because,” he tried to say in his botched attempted at the English language. “I like you!” His English may suck, but I understood every single that he said clearly. I was scared too death at that phrase. I began backing away from him and holding out my hand to stop him from trying to follow me. “Just stay back!” I kept calling back. “Just stay there! I'll go away!” And with that, I away like Hell!
I quickly opened the door to my dorm and rushed inside. I found Tors sitting on her bed smiling. “Ooo!!!” she called out. “Angie's got a boyfriend!” My roommate just laughed a loud. I shut the door behind me. I sighed and rolled my eyes. What the hell does Tors know? She a flower eater! Hiro doesn't fit in with my guy selection! There is no way in hell that I'd ever get with him! If I had only known!
I'll Run Away with You