Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Damaged by Love ( Chapter 67 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Damaged by Love
*Stef*
Love is too much of a headache. You try to keep the other person happy. That works out for a short time. Then, it all starts to go straight to shit. You start fighting and wanting to kill the other person. And what does it get you? Headaches, wasted time, and strong chance of ending up alone.
So why am I telling you all this? Aw, well… I hung my head before I force myself to go on. Yes, I have kind of fallen for someone. True story. Where to begin on this one? I met the guy when I was ordering lunch at a ramen stall. Normally, I don’t go for street food, but that night I was too lazy to walk my ass inside an actual restaurant. Besides, the food looked so warm. So, get off me!
Anyway, back to the story.
I sat at the booth waiting for a my order. I’m freezing my ass off here. I peeked inside the booth.
“Hello?” I whispered to myself in particular. “Are you still awake in there?” I blew on my hands to keep warm.
“I’m still here…” I mumbled. “Do you even care?” He’s ignoring me as he keeps cooking. I’m taking that as a, “yeah. I’m ignoring your funky ass.” I sank back into my stool. Fine, fine. I threw up my hands and sighed. Why do I get these?
At or around this time, I noticed that I wasn’t alone anymore. I happened to glance over to my left and it all spiraled out of control from there. This guy… Whew! He reminded me of a character out of a shoujo manga. I had to blink many times to see if he was real. Hello Blue Eyes! I tried to look away many times.
No! Don’t even go there! Love is too annoying. Just turn and walk away. Then, he started to make his own order.
“I’ll have one order of pork ramen, please,” he said. I felt my cheeks turn redder than an apple in summer. I was tempted to tell him, “Say that again.” I force myself not to look again, but it’s too late. I end up looking at him anyway. Oh damn, I hear fire trucks rushing towards my heart right now. I’m already making excuses to come back here night after night just to see him. That’s not like me at all, I know. But, I just have to kind seeing this guy in order to learn more about him. (I know this is really stupid, but still…) The chef hands him his ramen and the guy thanks him. The final straw was when he broke apart his chopsticks and began eating. He just looked so cute. I put up my hand to the cook.
“Could you make mine to go?” I asked. The chef seemed happy to get rid of me as he put my food in a to-go box and handed it to me. I grabbed it, paid him, and hurried off. I cursed myself the whole way afterwards as I went back and forth between anger at what was happening to me and wanting to see him again.
Now why did I do that for, eh? I went and possibly fell in love. Right after I told myself I wouldn’t either. So annoying. Now what do I do?
I’m Gonna Write Her Name in the Sky