Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 2: Chap 8. Cherry Blossom Girl ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Cherry Blossom Girl
Anzu sat on her bed waiting. Her heart raced in excitement. Canti was coming tonight. He had a delicious surprise for her this time. She couldn't wait to see what it was.
Finally, there came a tap on her window. Anzu's eyes lit up in delight. She rose to her feet and rushed to the window. Anzu's eyes lit up in delight. She rose to her feet and rushed to the window. Canti stood on the ledge in front of her. “Hello my love.” he greeted in his sexy voice. Anzu's heat skipped a string of beats. She leaned in close and kissed the kamimortal wildly. Canti was taken-aback pleasantly. He kissed back tenderly. Finally, Anzu backed up. Canti smiled. “What a lovely greeting.” he said breathlessly. Anzu just blushed. Canti climbed into the room and Anzu shut the window behind him.
Anzu let her eyes undress her boyfriend. Canti let her do so. “Feeling stressed lately?” he asked gently. Anzu looked confused. “What do you mean?” she asked. Canti kept smiling. “Just go with me on this.” he whispered. Anzu became excited again. “Oh yes!” she said innocently. Canti grinned devilishly. He moved in close. “Need a massage?” he asked in his sexy voice. Anzu's heart raced again. “Yes sir!” she called out. Canti didn't need to say a word after that question. Anzu quickly threw off her nightie and panties and lied stomach down on the bed. Canti smiled in delight. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a warm bottle of massage oil.
The kamimortal tore off his jacket and shirt and flung them to the floor. It was time to work! Canti opened the bottle and poured the oil on his strong hands. He began rubbing Anzu's shoulders firmly yet gentle as a lamb. His love softly moaned. This gave Canti a juicy idea.
“Close your eyes.” the kamimortal softly complied. “Okay,” Anzu murmured. She sweetly complied. “Now, imagine private suite with a carpet of red rose petals and blossoms. Cinnamon candles are lit all over the place. Can you see them?” “Oh yes!” Anzu moaned out. Canti's strokes became tender.
“Good, now imagine that the bed covered in red and black silk sheets.” he went on. Anzu was now completely aroused. Canti found himself feeling the same. He almost unconsciously undid his pants.
“Heavy black satin curtains shun the world out from us.” the kamimortal continued. “Oh yes!” Anzu cried out. That cry drove Canti into wild desire. He wanted to cut to the chase so badly it drove him mad. But he knew rushing the flow would kill the whole mood.
Canti poured more sweet oil on his hands and went back to his massage. Here comes the kicker. “I can see you lying on the bed in a sexual position on your back with your legs spread open.” Canti went on. “Only covered in your hot glistening sweat.” That did it for both of them.
Canti yanked off his pants and boxers and Anzu spread her legs quickly. The kamimortal slid himself into her and began pulling in and out rapidly. Anzu moaned loudly. Even though he was pumping madly, Canti kept his hands moving.
“HARDER!!!” Anzu cried out. The kamimortal complied in delight. His rod and hands were working in a feverish rush. “You feel so good all around me!!!” Canti called out. “OH YES! YES! GIVE ME MORE!!!” Anzu cried out. “ANYTHING YOU DESIRE!!!” her lover shouted back. And with that, Canti began thrusting even HARDER!!!
Moments later, the kamimortal shot hot cum wildly. “AHHH!!!” he cried out in ecstasy. Then, Canti collapsed beside of his lover. Anzu rolled onto her back panting. Canti looked into her big sweet blue eyes. “Feel relaxed now?” he asked with a little smile. Anzu could barely speak. The night's excitement left her speechless. All she could do was nod in bliss. Canti's smiled grew wider. He leaned in close and kissed her lightly on the forehead. “I love you.” Canti whispered. Even though her voice wasn't back yet, Anzu said the same with her eyes. Her lover just stroked her soft hair and smiled. “Sweet dreams.” he whispered. The couple slept in each other's arms until morning.
You're Unbelievable