Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 3: Chap 19: Passion Dance ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Passion Dance
Elizabeth flew around in the sky to Domino High. She came to the classroom that Canti and Anzu were in. the kamimortal looked inside. She spotted Yugi near the window. He looked to be trapped in despair. Elizabeth felt pity for him. “Arestil has already gotten to him!” she thought. “Time to some damage control.” So, the kamimortal took out a pen and piece of paper. Elizabeth quickly wrote down a little message and crumbled the piece up in her hand.
Inside, the class began its break. Yugi was switching his books for the next class when he reached into his pocket. He noticed a piece of paper inside. The boy looked down at his pocket. “Hm? What's this?” he thought. Yugi pulled out the paper and opened it up. The message read this:
 
Meet on the rood in ten minutes. Don't be late.
 
Yugi felt a strong sense of curiosity come over him. In seconds, he left the classroom and headed to the roof. Jounouchi looked on confused.
“Yugi?” he asked. He looked over at Honda.
“Hey, what's with him?” he asked his pal.
“Don't know,” Honda replied. “Maybe went out to get some air or something.”
“Hm,” Jounouchi replied. Both returned to what they doing. Canti watched them the whole time. He knew otherwise. “Good job, Liz!” the kamimortal thought. His sister was keeping her word as usual. Canti just hoped that Elizabeth could just get through for everyone's sake.
Yugi made it straight to the roof. He looked around. No one in sight so far. He began to wonder if someone had played a prank on him. “Very funny Jounouchi!” he thought. “Calling me on the roof like this!” But then, he heard a low whistle. The boy looked up right away. He spotted Elizabeth up ahead. She looked like a queen sitting before him. The sun caught her deep red hair and seemed to set it on fire. Her lime green eyes seemed to be glowing as well. Her schoolgirl uniform topped off her hot little body. Yugi looked her up and down confused. Elizabeth smiled at him wickedly.
“Hello there,” she greeted him. Yugi pulled out the note.
“Did you write this?” he asked her. Elizabeth looked at the paper in question.
“Why yes,” she replied. “I do believe I wrote that note to you.”
“But why?” the boy asked. “What do you want from me?” The kamimortal smiled at him wickedly. She stepped forward slowly. Yugi looked up at the towering girl. Suddenly, he felt intimidated by her looks and height. Elizabeth smirked at him.
“Oh,” she replied. “Not much, really. Just to give you something.” Then, Elizabeth gave Yugi a deep longing kiss on the lips. The boy found himself thrown back into shock. What was this girl plotting? Why was she kissing him now? Yugi wanted to push her away so badly. But yet, he couldn't. He didn't seem to want to. So, Yugi just stood there and let Elizabeth do as she pleased. He even slowly shut his eyes and gave into the kiss. Elizabeth smiled in her hard. She knew that she had him now. Time for the next part.
The kamimortal forced herself into Yugi's mind while she kissed him. While inside, she looked around for his yami. So far, darkness invaded everything. Elizabeth formed her own light in her hands.
“Much better,” she said to herself. The girl pursed onto her journey. At long last, she ran into the one person she wanted to talk to. The yami sat on a high throne before her. Elizabeth smirked at him boldly.
“Hello there,” she replied. “I've been expecting you.” The yami smirked at her.
“I'm been waiting for you,” he replied. Elizabeth stepped forward impressed.
“Good to know,” she replied. Both took a long moment to get a long look at each other. There seemed to be some sort of an attraction developing between them. But, who could say at this point?
“So,” Yami no Yugi spoke up after a good fifteen seconds. “What did you come all of this way for?”
“Only a simple request,” Elizabeth spoke up civilly. Yami no Yugi raised an eyebrow at her.
“And what would that be?” he questioned.
“Leave Anzu and my brother alone,” the kamimortal requested. The yami kind of glared at her.
“And why should I?” he asked. “Anzu has hurt Yugi with her infidelity!”
“But can't you see?” Elizabeth shot back. “My sister is causing my brother the same pain that Anzu is causing with her jealousy. If you harm Anzu in any way, you'll only be doing the same thing my sister and Anzu are doing to the boys. I ask you yo head my words and let the lovers be!” Yami no Yugi looked at her with new interest. Elizabeth proved to be a girl not to be taken lightly. This girl proved to be bold all over. And judging by the look in her eyes, he could tell that she loved her brother as much as he loved Yugi. This girl made a pretty good argument. Yami no Yugi shut his eyes and gave her a little chuckle.
“Fine then,” he replied. “I'll leave Anzu and Canti alone. But if your sister is right on her words, I can't guarantee I will keep my word.” Elizabeth kept her composure the whole time.
“I thank you,” she said as she bowed her head at him.
“Now,” Yami no Yugi told her. “You can go.” The kamimortal turned and quietly left. Outside, Elizabeth finally broke away from Yugi. He opened his eyes blushing at her. The girl smiled at him wickedly.
“W-What was that for?!?” the boy stammered out. Elizabeth giggled at him.
“No reason,” she replied. Then, the kamimortal headed down to the stairs. Yugi whipped around to her in a rush.
“Hey wait!” he called out. Elizabeth paused and turned around to him in a seductive way.
“Hm?” she asked him. Yugi blushed again as he looked down at his feet some.
“W-Will I get to see you again?” he blurted out loud. Elizabeth smiled at him wickedly.
“Maybe!” she called out. “But right now, you have class.”
“Huh?” Yugi asked aloud. Elizabeth had disappeared out of sight after she said that. Then, the bell rang for class. The boy quickly returned to earth.
“Oh crap!” he cried out. “I'm going to be late!” Then, Yugi ran all the way back to class.
Odd Spicy Attraction