Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 3: Chap 20: Apricot Love ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Apricot Love
Anzu waited on her bed. Canti promised to come by tonight. She couldn't wait for the love tonight. The girl looked over at the clock on her wall. Ten o'clock now. Just ten more minutes… Just ten more minutes… A light tap came to the window. Anzu looked up excited right away. Canti looked into the window at her. The moonlight enhanced his charm greatly. Anzu couldn't help but to drool at him. She had to wipe her mouth in order to come back to earth again. Canti pointed at the window locks to get back in again. Anzu nodded at him right away. She hurried over to the window and unlocked it. The girl pushed it open right away. Canti smiled at her warmly. Anzu's heart raced in joy.
“You're here!” she exclaimed happily. Canti kissed her on the lips. He melted her heart right away. Anzu gave into his kiss without thinking at all. She quickly pulled him into her room. Her lover shut the window behind him. He pushed her back onto the bed. Anzu wanted to do this. She practically looked forward to this every night since the first time that they did together. Canti always treated her gently, but yet had a strong power to the way that he made love to her. Tonight would be no different.
Canti kissed her passionately on the lips. His love kissed him back. More kisses followed after that. He slipped his tongue into her sweet waiting mouth. She gave him her own as well. Canti's hands got a hold of her pajama top and began unbuttoning it. Anzu tried her best to stay still. Canti did everything with such skill. He always treated her like a virgin bride on her wedding night when undressing her. He unbuttoned each button with delicate care. Anzu just trembled all over. She shut her eyes in high bliss.
“Take me tonight!” the girl murmured to him. Canti smiled at her kindly. He leaned in close to her ear.
“I will, my sweet!” he whispered to her. He slid off her shirt right away. The article of clothing fell right next to the bed on the floor. Anzu looked up at him some with her innocent blue eyes filled with desire. Canti huddled over her with a kind smile on his face. He lightly played with her cinnamon brown hair. He kissed her on the forehead and then the lips. Anzu quickly slipped off his shirt. She tossed it aside. Canti grabbed at her bottoms and slid them off. He threw them out of the bed as well. He pulled off her panties and tossed them out as well. Anzu instantly spread her legs for her lover right away. Canti began kissing on her neck over and over again. His lover whimpered in bliss. She reached down and unzipped his jeans. The girl slowly began to work them off of him. Once they came off, Anzu kicked the jeans of the bed. Canti moved back to her mouth and kissed her again on the lips. Anzu kissed him back as she slowly worked off his boxers. She threw them out of the bed as well. Now for the real fun to began.
Canti began massaging Anzu's breasts as he kissed her passionately with his tongue in his mouth. She moaned aloud in his mouth again. Canti felt himself getting hard when he felt her moisture at her inner thigh. His love had been more than right for him to take her. Canti couldn't hold back anymore. He slid himself into her slowly. Anzu really moaned aloud this time. Her lover began pulling in and out of her slowly. Anzu held onto him tightly. Her touch made him go even faster. Anzu moaned out loud in his mouth. She rubbed on his back as he continued to rub on her breasts. She even began to wrap her legs around him. Canti went faster with his trusts, kisses, and his hands. Sweat began to develop all over his body. He could feel her heart pounding in her perky breasts. The kamimortal could tell Anzu loved every moment of this. He just loved pleasuring her and making her happy. Remembering this, Canti moved all three working parts of him even faster and harder. Anzu nearly choked when his tongue almost went down her throat. The kamimortal pulled back some so that she could breathe while enjoying. His girl just shut her eyes and let him take her away to their special place in their love for the night.
Canti came hard with Anzu at last. He moaned out loud in her mouth. His body locked up all around as he began to spill inside of her. His lover just let her eyes roll into the back of her head towards the end. When he had finished, Canti pulled out of her and let go of her. He rolled off next to his lover. Both lie on the bed panting hard. The couple looked at each other smiling in the dark. Canti lightly brushed her bangs away from her sweet face.
“You okay?” he asked her. Anzu nodded at him as she was falling asleep. Canti kissed her on the forehead gently.
“Good night, my love,” he whispered to her. Then, he drifted out to sleep beside of her.
Above on the roof, Elizabeth had watched the whole thing. Canti asked her to watch over him and Anzu together tonight. This was just for safety precautions. Nothing kinky of course. But knowing good old Elizabeth, she enjoyed voyeurism from time to time. Tonight, she felt like spying on a couple doing it. So when her brother asked her to watch over him and Anzu tonight, she found benefits for them both. Afterwards, a naughty smile came across her face. The kamimortal became sexually aroused by the whole show. “Maybe, I'll try to seduce Yugi and Yami no Yugi to play with me later!” she thought wickedly. But right now, she had work to do. Work first, play time later in this case. Tonight would be a long night for Lizzie herself.
Peeping Tom