Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 4: Chap 22: Tango Love ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Tango Love
In seven days, Canti came to Anzu at school. Here came the moment of truth. Anzu's would have made her decision by now. She would decide if she wanted to become immortal or not. Canti hoped that she would choose against it after some good thought to it. He had high doubts that she would. But then again, Anzu wanted nothing more than to be with him forever. The kamimortal hoped that the results would be the former. Only one way to see.
Canti found his beloved at her locker. He drew in a sharp breath and walked over to her. His girl looked up and saw him. A smile graced her lovely face.
“Canti-kun!” she said trying to hold back her tone (They were still seeing each other in secret. Best not to expose any hint of it to public through shouting). Her lover made it over to her. Anzu gave him a little kiss on the cheek. Canti softly squeezed her hands.
“Have you made up your mind?” he asked in a whisper. Anzu leaned her forehead against his.
“Yes,” she whispered.
“And?” Canti asked. His love smiled at him.
“Yes,” she replied. “I want this!” The kamimortal's heart sank at her answer. Figures! She chose to be with him no matter what. He should have known. Nothing he could do now to talk her out of it otherwise. He kissed her on the bridge of her nose.
“Very well then,” the kamimortal replied. “I will see you tonight for the ritual.” Anzu looked at him sweet and innocent-like.
“Aw, why can't we see each other earlier than that?” she asked. The girl lightly stroked him on the cheek. Canti smiled at her proposal.
“Well,” he said. “I'll see what I can do. Meet me on the roof this afternoon.” Anzu smiled and kissed him on the lips.
“Alright,” she said. “I'll see you there.” Canti smiled at her again. He playfully squeezed her hands before he let go of her. They parted and went away to class. Unbeknownst to them, Yugi was watching them from a distance. Their display filled him with certain worry. He had to investigate. However, he wasn't too sure about what he was seeing. “Anzu can't be cheating on me, can she?” Yugi shook his head hard. No, it couldn't be, could it? He would have to look and find out for himself. Yami no Yugi wanted to find out the same thing.
Yugi followed Anzu around in secret for the whole day. Nothing suspicious occurred. His girlfriend went through her daily routine. Yugi wanted to relax, but something wouldn't let him. Yami no Yugi pushed him to keep watching. By the time school ended, the boy felt even more stressed than this morning.
“What's wrong, Yugi?” the Yami asked. The boy shook his head.
“It's Anzu,” he answered. “I think… I think she's cheating on me!” Yami no Yugi raised an eyebrow at him.
“Anzu?” he asked puzzled. “That's not like her. She wouldn't do a thing like that.”
“I *really* want to believe that,” Yugi replied. “I don't know. I just… I just keep having this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that won't go away.” Yami no Yugi understood him.
“Do you want me to spy on her tonight?” he asked. Yugi turned around to him pale.
“No, no!” he yelped. “You don't have to do all of that!”
“Then, what do you want me to do?” his yami asked. His host shook his head.
“Watch over her, just for the night,” he replied. “If you see nothing, fine. If she is cheating, don't tell me. I don't want to know.” His yami nodded.
“As you wish,” he replied. Then, they switched places and Yami no Yugi walked all the way to Anzu's house.
All of the lights in the house had been turned out. Yami no Yugi walked over to the window. He ran straight into a nasty little surprise. Anzu and Canti were on the living room couch making out. Anzu and Canti were on the living room couch making out. Anzu and Canti were on the living room couch making out! Yami no Yugi kept a stoic yet slightly pained face during the whole show. Yugi would not love this at all. His hutch was right. Anzu was cheating on him.
Suddenly, the couple fell off of the couch onto the floor in a heat of passion. Anzu looked up and saw Yami no Yugi in the window. She began to panic. Canti stopped kissing and looked up at her.
“What's wrong, my love?” he asked. Anzu looked really pale.
“Yami no Yugi's here!” she yelped in a whisper.
“What?” he asked as he looked over at the window. It was true. Yami no Yugi stared on in disappointment. The couple parted and Anzu crawled over to the window. She slowly opened it up.
“I'm so sorry, Yami!” she pleaded aloud. The yami shook his head at her.
“No,” he replied. “I'm not the one you should feel sorry for.” The girl looked on worried.
“You're not going to tell Yugi, are you?” she asked.
“I have no choice,” the yami answered. “He has to know the truth.” Anzu and Canti looked on frantic. Oh this was bad! Really bad! The couple already had Arestil to worry about. They didn't want to hurt Yugi along the way as well. They needed to get out of this as fast as possible. But how?
Suddenly, Anzu came up with slightly out of hand idea. She nuzzled in close to the yami.
“Oh please, Yami!” the girl began to plead. “Don't tell Yugi! I'll do anything.” The yami raised an eyebrow at her.
“What exactly are you implying?” he questioned. Anzu gently batted her eyelashes at him. She had a sweet flirty look in her eyes. Yami no Yugi looked on at her in suspicion. It didn't take him long to figure out what Anzu was trying to do. He shook his head at her.
“Anzu,” he spoke up. “You don't want to do this.”
“But I must,” she said. “You see, I love Canti as much as I love Yugi. I don't want to lose both of them. I will do anything to keep that from happening. So, yes. I have to do this.” She grabbed Yami and pulled him close to her. She gave him a deep kiss on the lips. Yami tried to push her away, but Anzu wouldn't let up. Finally, just gave into her. The girl slipped her tongue heavily into his mouth. The yami succumbed and gave her his own tongue in return. Anzu held onto him for deep life in her desperate embrace. Canti watched on silently. He should feel jealous, right? Surprisingly, he wasn't. In fact, he had his answer about a nagging question he had about his girl all along. “She is strong enough to take the ancient process!” he thought. Canti now felt confident about turning Anzu immortal to save her from his sister's wrath.
Anzu lightly broke off the kiss. “Now will you not tell on us?” she asked. Yami no Yugi didn't know what to say at first. He hadn't expected any of that to come from Anzu at all. Canti must have changed her in some way or another. All the yami could do was nod at this brave new woman. Anzu smiled at him calmly.
“Very good,” she replied. “Now, good night! I want to get back to Canti.” The girl closed the window and drew the blinds closed. Yami no Yugi stared on slightly confused. What had just happened? This was not the Anzu he had come to know over the past year. Whatever Canti did to change, it wasn't good. He needed to tell Yugi and the other boys the truth before things got worse from there.
You Know it's Murder