Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 4: Chap 23: 2nd Holiday ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

2nd Holiday
Anzu sat on her bed waiting. She looked all around in her dark bedroom. Tonight seemed pretty quiet. Her parents were out of town again for the weekend. She couldn't sleep tonight. In truth, she just felt lonely. The girl just wished that… Canti would come by and seduce her once again. She missed him so dearly. She missed his kisses, caresses, and love all in one swoop. The girl felt so cold without him. She seemed to have developed some sort of a separation anxiety without him over their months of being together. “Canti…” she thought.
Suddenly, there came a knock on her window. Anzu looked up right away. Canti floated outside of his window looking in. His lover's heart leapt up in bliss.
“Canti!” she exclaimed in a whisper. Her love smiled at her as he pointed to the window latches. Anzu nodded at him as she leapt off of the bed and hurried to the window. She unlocked it and pushed it open. Canti climbed into her room. His love watched on happily.
“Canti!” she said happily as she embraced him. “I missed you so much!” The kamimortal held her lightly. He kissed her on the head.
“So do I my love,” the boy whispered. “So do I!” They seemed to stay like that for a long time. Canti drew in a deep breath. Tonight, he would begin the ritual of turning Anzu immortal. He had long put it off until this point. At last, Canti couldn't take stalling anymore. It was now or never. He chose now. The kamimortal turned his lover's face to his. Anzu looked at him with those sweet blue eyes of his. They melted his heart so much. Canti had to force himself to focus on the task at hand.
“Anzu,” he spoke up. “We need to do the ceremony tonight!” The girl nodded at him once.
“I understand,” she murmured. Canti stared at her for another moment.
“Are you sure you want to sure this?” he asked her in a whisper.”It's a final decision that can't be changed once gone through with!” Anzu cuddled close to his chest.
“Yes,” she replied. “I am certain! I am willing to risk my own life if I have to. I just want to be with you. Nothing else in the world!” Canti nodded at her sadly.
“Very well, we will begin,” he said. The kamimortal knelt down and gave her a little kiss on the lips. Anzu kissed him back. Canti lightly leaned down to her ear.
“I need you to take off your clothes,” he whispered. Anzu didn't say a word. She slowly slid off her pajama shirt, bottoms, and underwear. Canti cleared his mind of any emotions. He had to focus tonight.
“Very good,” Canti said in a low voice. “Lie back on your bed.” Anzu quietly complied. She lied out in the spread eagle position. The kamimortal climbed on top of her. “Okay,” he thought. “Here I go.” He looked straight into his lover's eyes.
“If at any time you feel scared, just close your eyes and try to think of your most fondest memory, okay?” he whispered. Anzu looked at him with no emotion on her face.
“I won't get scared,” she promised. Canti held back his own concerns and emotions just to keep his mind driven.
“I mean Anzu-chan!” he said with a choking voice. “Promise me that you will close your eyes. Do it for me!” Anzu paused for a moment. She nodded at him once.
“Okay,” she said. “I will close my eyes.”
“Thank you, Anzu-chan!” Canti said to her. He stripped off his own clothes and drew out a knife. Anzu watched on in silence. Canti cut deep into his right hand. The kamimortal didn't even flinch. Canti added a few more cuts to his hand. He turned his hand over Anzu's body. The blood slowly dripped onto her soft warm skin before his own wounds could heal. His love didn't say a word. The sight of such violence didn't faze her at all. Canti took his finger and drew saw circles and Kanji with the blood all over Anzu's arms, shoulder, breasts, abdomen, throat, cheeks, forehead, and legs. The girl watched on with a silent stoic manner. Canti held his hands over his beloved. He closed his eyes and began chanting the ancient curse of immortality. His love slowly shut her eyes like she promised.
“Oh Elysian gods!” he chanted. “Yield your power to me and free this soul from death!” A bright white light formed under his hands. The light rained down until Anzu in wispy light storm. His blood sank down into the pores of her skin. Anzu gasped as if she was starting to have seize under her love. Canti watched on silently. He waited for a few seconds. Finally, Anzu went still and out-cold under him. Her lover felt for a pulse. Very faint, but pretty much present. Canti breathed in relief. “Good, the first part is finished!” he thought. The kamimortal decided to finish it up for the night.
Canti slid himself into her and began pulling in and out. He didn't really enjoy it one bit. There was no romance or warmth in this ride tonight. He had to kick-start the blood and power within her or she would die. In a sense, one could call it CPR. “Come on!” Canti thought to his beloved. “Please don't die on me! I need you!” When he came, Canti felt for her pulse again. It started to pick up again. He breathed out in relief. She was safe now. But, the battle wasn't over yet. They still had a long road ahead of them just to keep Anzu safe from his sister. Canti leaned down and lightly kissed her on the lips and forehead.
“Sleep well, my darling,” he whispered. “We have cleared the first part of the task. You will need all of the strength for the rest of the ritual. Stay alive for that for me, okay?” He kissed her once more on the lips. Then, Canti lied down next to Anzu and went to sleep.
Long Road Ahead