Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 4: Chap 24: Sweetheart ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sweetheart
Ah, Valentine's Day. It's one of the best days to be with a lover. Really popular in Japan. Canti and Anzu know that well. They even have the perfect gifts for each other. The best time would be at night to give each other the gifts. That would mean a long wait, however. Why did waiting have to be such a bitch? Still, made it all sexier in a sense. Anzu and Canti could only think about each other. The hours ticked loudly in their minds. Oh, this wait was killing them. Anzu kept dreaming about being in Canti's arms again. The scent of him always aroused her. She missed the taste of his skin. Just the thought of him drove her horny. “Ooo!” the girl thought happily. “I miss him so much!” She looked over at the clock in her math class. It was only one o'clock. Two more hours until three. Damn it, more waiting to be had. “Can't you go any faster?” Anzu thought. She clinched her teeth to force out any horny thoughts about Canti. Okay, that's it! Anzu decided to consider buying a vibrator for her off days from Canti. Time could be such an evil thing.
At last, three o'clock came! School let out just in time. Anzu and Canti were now to shower each other with affection. However, they had to make it through the rest of the day. Again, the waiting turns into such a pain. Only a few more hours to go. However, the wait would be worth it. Day slowly slipped into night. Anzu lounged on her bed waiting. Everything was set for tonight. She finally managed to get away from her guy friends at dinner. Her parents were out of town again. It was all just right. Only one thing missing, however. That would be coming right about… now.
Anzu looked up when she heard tapping on the window. Canti was waiting for her on the other side. He pointed at the window latches for them to be opened. The girl happily rushed over to the window and unlocked them. She pushed open the window and Canti climbed inside. He pushed the entrance way closed and locked it. Anzu stood before him smiling.
“You're here!” she gasped. Her love nodded. Canti took a good look at his beloved. Anzu looked like an angel tonight. The girl was dressed in a short pink and frilly nightgown with black lace trim. The accessory she had on or needed with a black and pink choker. Anzu smiled at him and did a little spin.
“You like it?” she asked. Canti blushed as he smiled back at her.
“Yes,” the kamimortal answered. “I love it.” His girl leapt wildly into his arms. Canti embraced her happily. He cuddled up close to her soft skin. He leaned in close to her ear.
“I have your present for you!” Canti announced happily. Anzu's eyes lit up at that one.
“I've got one for you too,” she whispered back.
“Really now?” her lover asked.
“Yeah,” Anzu said in low voice. Both held onto each in silence in the dark.
“Shall I give you my gift first or you to me?” she asked. Canti thought about that for a moment. A smile came onto his face.
“Let's give them to each other at the same time,” he said. Anzu nodded.
“Okay,” she said. They walked over to the bed. The kamimortal lied down onto the bed first. Anzu stood over him looking down. She raised an eyebrow at him.
“What's this?” the girl asked. Canti smiled up at his beloved.
“I figured that I'd you ride me for a change,” he answered. “Interested?” Anzu smiled at his little offer.
“I'll take it!” she cheered.
“You may do so!” Canti invited her. Anzu smiled as she climbed on top. She began unbuttoning his school jacket. Canti looked up at her nearly helpless. He was at her mercy now. Anzu smiled at him wickedly. She yanked off his jacket and got to work with his shirt. That flew off right away. She took her time with that one though. It all added to the sensual nature of it all. Canti watched on getting all worked up. His heart raced like a wild horse. Anzu smirked at him wickedly. She could feel his chest rising and falling she freed the buttons from their current job.
“You love this, don't you?” she questioned him.
“Oh yes, mistress!” her lover moaned. “This feels so good!” His beloved knelt down and kissed him gently on the lips. Canti kissed her back. Anzu lightly pulled away. She grabbed onto his pants and quickly undid them. The kamimortal panted once again. His girl smiled on at him. Anzu seemed to be enjoying this well. Who knew women and girls loved to be in power in the bedroom? Canti's gift was sure a great one tonight. Anzu playfully yanked off his trousers and got to work on his boxers. She playfully pulled them off. Canti looked up at her waiting. His beloved smiled on wickedly.
“Hold on,” she said. “It's coming!” She kissed him on the lips again. Canti kissed her back. More soon followed behind. Anzu slowly kissed down Canti's neck. Her lover moaned out loud. The girl slowly worked down to his chest. He gently began playing with her hair. Anzu breathed on his skin. Canti felt himself getting hard at the sensation. His beloved smiled to herself wickedly. She slowly licked down to his abdomen. Canti moaned out even louder. Anzu slowly moved further down. She came to her final destination and took his member into her mouth. The girl began sucking on it slowly. Canti moaned aloud as he closed his eyes. Anzu took her time at first. She even worked her tongue in little circles on his hardened treat. Her lover moaned out louder. Anzu took him deeper into her mouth, almost to her throat. Canti yelled out even louder.
“Oh yes!!!” he yelled. “More mistress! More, MORE!!!” Anzu smiled to herself wickedly. She slowly sped up even more. Canti's voice rang out louder and louder. That made her speed up even more. Her lover nearly felt his body go limp in increasing pleasure. He moaned and panted to the point of almost screaming. The boy was about to come when Anzu just suddenly stopped. She gently let go of him. Canti opened his eyes and looked down. Anzu watched him smiling. Her boyfriend whimpered at her.
“W-Why did you stop?” he asked in trembling voice. Anzu lightly shushed him.
“Shhh,” she said. “I'm not done yet. I just needed to work you up some first.” Canti watched on and nodded. His beloved smiled at him as she slid off her gown. The boy watched on excited. Anzu smiled as she threw the gown to the floor. She quickly yanked off her panties. Canti swallowed hard in delight. His love smiled at him wickedly as she mounted him. Anzu got right to work almost immediately. Like last time, she started off slow. Canti moaned out happily again.
“Harder mistress, harder!!!” he yelled. Anzu happily complied. She sped up right away. Canti yelled out louder. Anzu went even faster. Her love reached up and fondled her breasts. His love yelped out loud in happiness. She went even faster on him. Canti clutched onto her chest tighter as she did so. Anzu screamed at the top of her lungs and went faster!
“OH YES!!!” she screamed.
“MORE!!! MORE!!!” Canti yelled. He squeezed her breasts even tighter. Anzu cried out again and sped up even more as a result. The sexual heat built up to the highest peak. Both came HARD at the same time. They screamed out loud. Anzu collapsed on top of her love. She panted against his chest. Canti lightly stroked her hair.
“I enjoyed your present,” he whispered.
“I loved yours too,” Anzu murmured. She lightly kissed him on the chest and drifted off to sleep. Canti smiled and kissed her on the top of her head.
“Night, my love,” he whispered. Then, the kamimortal himself slipped away into peaceful dreams.
Meanwhile, Elizabeth came right over to Yugi's house. She knocked on the door. Her target walked over to the glass and looked out. His eyes grew wide with surprise.
“Elizabeth?” he mouthed at her. The girl smiled at him wickedly. She pointed at the locked door to let her in. Yugi did so without any questions. Elizabeth smiled the whole time. Her target pushed open the door.
“Elizabeth!” Yugi gasped. “What are you doing here?” The kamimortal gave him a dirty little smirk. She pulled out some rope that she had behind her back and showed it to her target.
“Would you like to know, honey!” she told him. Yugi's face went bright red. Elizabeth smiled at him wickedly. He was taking the bait rather nicely. Now to take it further for tonight.
“May I come in?” she asked in a sexy way. Yugi couldn't speak at all. Elizabeth had choked up his talk really good, just like usual. He just nodded at her and moved away. The predator smiled as she nodded.
“Thanks, cutie!” the kamimortal told him. She walked into the store with her rope. Yugi closed and locked the door behind them before following her to his bedroom. What happens next, would you like to know?
Happy Valentine's Day