Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 4: Chap 25: Chocolate Velvet ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chocolate Velvet
The young night set in just right. Canti had another date with Anzu tonight. She called him earlier this afternoon. The girl said that she had a little surprise for him. The kamimortal couldn't wait to see what it was. He waited until nightfall to move out to her house. Canti flew up to her window. He tapped on the glass. Anzu hurried over to the bedroom window. An excited look covered her face. She quickly opened the window.
“I'm so glad you're here!” she breathed happily. He kissed her lightly on the lips.
“You said you had a little surprise for me tonight,” the kamimortal whispered at her lips. Anzu gave him a wicked little smile.
“You're going to love this,” she whispered back. “Come inside and take off your clothes.” Canti looked at her for a moment.
“Oh, do I have to be naked for the surprise?” he asked. Anzu pulled back some and nodded.
“Of course!” she said. “It's what make this surprise so much better!” Her lover thought about that for a moment. He slowly began to see the point.
“If you insist,” Canti replied. His girl smiled at him. She watched as her loved climbed inside. Anzu led him over to her bed. The kamimortal unbuttoned his jacket and slid it off. He did the same with his shirt. He did it all so slowly. So much so that his beloved had to get in on the stripping action. Anzu stepped forward and kissed him on the lips. He slowly kissed her back as if in a trance. His beloved unfastened and unzipped his pants. She slowly slid them off of him. Anzu did the same with his boxers. Canti let her do so with no protest. His beloved slowly pulled away from him. She leaned into his ear.
“Lie down,” she whispered. Her lover lied down on his back on the bed. Anzu climbed on top.
“Wait here,” she said softly. The girl reached under her bed and pulled out a huge container of chocolate body paint. Canti watched on surprised. Anzu smiled at him nodding.
“Yes,” she said. “I wanted to try something new tonight.” Canti's eyes lit up right away. He loved how adventurous Anzu was becoming. She pulled open the lid. The girl removed the brush from the side of the paint can. She dipped the brush into the chocolate and painted it on his chest. Canti trembled in delight at the cold, rich texture. He chuckled a bit.
“That tickles!” Canti said. Anzu lightly shushed him.
“Quiet, my love!” she said quickly. “I'm only getting started.” The kamimortal nodded quickly. His beloved smiled and went back to work. Canti closed his eyes and relaxed the whole time. Anzu carefully went over every inch of his hot young body with the chocolate. She didn't want to miss a single speck of flesh at all. Pretty soon, Canti's shoulders, neck, chest, arms, abdomen, legs, and member were all covered in chocolate. She sat up to admire her work. Anzu licked her lips in a lustful way. Canti watched her as he waited.
“So what happens next?” he asked. His girl shushed him again.
“I'm not done yet!” she told him. “I'm still dressed!” Canti nodded a bit.
“Good point,” he said. Anzu gave him a little smile. She began unbuttoning her pajama top in a slow and sexy way. Canti watched on mesmerized. Anzu blew him a little kiss. She slid off her top and threw it to the floor. Her plump and perky breasts with the hard nipples made Canti himself grow hard really quickly. He blushed as he forced himself to keep still. Anzu giggled at his efforts. Teasing him felt so good! It just felt sexy to be the one in control tonight. She just couldn't figure out why at the moment. Anzu pushed that aside for a moment and continued to strip.
She pulled the drawstring out of her pajamas bottoms and pulled them off. Canti watched her only in panties with big eyes. Anzu gave him a sexy little smirk.
“Do you want me to take these off?” she asked as she played her little cotton cherry panties a bit. Canti nodded really quickly at her. Anzu pretended to think about that for a moment. She stole a glance at her lover. Canti looked as if he would lose his mind at any given second now. The look was just so… exquisite! She could just tease him all night like this. But yet, the girl just couldn't let all of this good chocolate go to waste on his fine-looking body. So, she had to make this quick. Anzu gave him a wicked little smile.
“Very well,” she answered. The girl slowly slid off her panties and threw them down to the floor. Canti stared on his heart began racing wildly. Anzu smiled on at her prey. Now, it was time for the feast. She started with his neck. Each of the licks were small and quick at first. Canti shut his eyes and moaned aloud in pleasure. Anzu smiled to herself as she kept licking. She sped up a little bit as she came down to his shoulders. Her lover tried his best to stay still and let her eat up. He couldn't help but to tremble all over again. This reaction drove Anzu to lick and even nibble faster. After she finished up with his arms, the girl got right to work with his chest. She took her sweet time there. The licks became slower and longer. She even threw in more nibbles. Canti moaned out louder and began playing with his beloved's cinnamon brown hair. The embrace made her go even faster. Canti shut his eyes in delight. Anzu slid away from his grip and moved down to his abdomen. She did the same that she did with his chest. The girl just enjoyed the taste the whole time. Canti's loud moans just made it all that much better. Anzu's mouth was just as wet as her legs with each lick. She found herself lost in an erotic world made of chocolate. She just had to have more.
At last, Anzu came to her final destination. She took his member into her mouth and began sucking on him. Canti began breathing heavily. Moans and groans escaped from his lovely mouth.
“Oh yes!” he said. “More!” His beloved was more than happy to comply. Anzu began sucking on him faster. She even threw in licks and nibbles in the process. Canti played with his girl's hair even more as he folded his legs around her.
“You're… *pant* so good… *pant*… at this!” he said breathlessly. “OH YES!!!” Anzu sucked on him harder and faster. Her lover cried out even louder. Anzu herself enjoyed everything. She knew that bring chocolate with her tonight was a great idea. Even though it was pain to achieve the body paint, it all turned out to be worth it in the end. Now, she had two great tastes to savor in her mouth. She sucked, licked, and nibbled even harder and faster at that thought.
In a few minutes, Anzu got more than the taste of chocolate in her mouth. Canti came in wild gush in her sweet chocolate-filled mouth.
“OH ANZU-CHAN!!!” he cried out. “OH!!!!” Anzu slowly let go and sat up on her bed. She swallowed the sweet mixture with a seductive smile on her face. The girl finished up by licking her lips.
“Yum!” she chirped. “That really tasted great!” Canti gave her a warm, tired smile.
“I love you…” he murmured to her. Anzu lied down next to the kamimortal. He lightly held her in his arms. She cuddled up close to her lover as he slowly fell asleep.
“I love you too,” Anzu mumbled as she shut her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Chocolate Love