Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 4: Chap 26: Apricot Ghost ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Apricot Ghost
Anzu's health was beginning to fail lately. She didn't seem to be eating much lately and skin had gotten really pale. The girl started having dizzy spells more frequently. Anzu couldn't even focus in class like she normally did. She hadn't been sleeping very well either. At first all of this seemed really minor. But over a few weeks, things started to look really bad. People really started to wonder what was going on.
“What's wrong, Anzu?” Yugi asked her on their way to class. She began to look really dizzy again. The poor girl might throw up at any second. Anzu shook her head as she pushed herself to take little baby steps down the hall.
“Nothing, I'm fine,” she lied. Yugi looked on uncertain.
“Are you sure?” he asked. Anzu swallowed back some vomit as she pushed herself to keep moving.
“Yeah!” she said, sounding like a bad actor. “I'm going to be good! Trust me!” Her boyfriend looked on still not convinced.
“Okay…” he said. A few lockers down, Canti watched on nervous. He knew the truth already. The newly budding power from the ritual was draining the life out of her. If this kept up, Anzu would surely die. The only way to fix that was to speed up the process. The only way to do was to sleep with her again. However, Canti needed the opportunity. This was a critical method. Canti needed to act as soon as possible. But how?
Suddenly, Anzu collapsed yet again. Yugi and Canti panicked. All of the students crowded around her. They all kept crying out her name.
“Anzu! Anzu!” the students yelled as they tried to wake her up. She was deaf to their cries on the floor. Right then, Canti made up his mind. He would have to speed up the immortality process now or lose Anzu forever. The kamimortal rushed over to his beloved.
“Back up, everyone!” he commanded. “Give her some air!” Everyone slowly did so. Canti picked up Anzu and carried her to the nurse's office. Good escape plan. Now to act upon the rest.
It took Anzu a few minutes to come to again. When she did, she found Canti sitting on the sick bed beside her. She managed a little smile on her face. The kamimortal turned around to her.
“Oh good, you're awake!” he breathed. Anzu looked around a bit.
“Where are we?” she asked.
“Nurse's office,” Canti replied. “I took you here after you collapsed.” Anzu looked down some.
“I collapsed again?” she asked. Her lover nodded. Anzu began to feel bad for that.
“Damn it,” she mumbled. “It's getting worse.”
“I know,” her lover replied. “Your powers are draining the life out of you. I'm afraid you don't have much time left if I don't do something quick.” Anzu turned back to him.
“What should we do?” she asked in desperation. The kamimortal leaned in close to his beloved. Their foreheads touched. Anzu couldn't feel herself blushing. Canti gave her a sexy little smile.
“There's only one way to fix that,” he whispered.
“How?” his beloved questioned. Her lover didn't speak at first. He just kissed her on the lips. Anzu melted and kissed him back. They stayed like that for a few seconds. The couple slowly parted from each other. The girl looked at him slightly confused.
“But Canti,” she said. “Are you sure I am strong enough to handle it?” Canti stayed close to her the whole time.
“Yes,” he said. “You have to. This is the only way.” The girl nodded a little bit.
“Okay,” she whispered. Canti gave her a little smile. He kissed her again on the lips. His girl kissed him back. The kamimortal lightly pushed her back onto the cot. Anzu gently took him into her arms. She slowly began unbuttoning his jacket. Canti slowly slipped his tongue into her sweet, waiting mouth. His girl didn't bother to resist at all. In fact, she gave him her own tongue as well. The girl grabbed onto him tighter as she did so. That was enough to push Canti for more. He reached down and slowly flipped up her short blue skirt. Anzu quickly spread her legs for him. The kamimortal couldn't help but to smile in mischief at such a gesture. “She has learned well!” he thought. Well, time to get down to work.
Anzu slid her hands down to his trousers and slowly undid them. Canti shivered with delight at her touch. He nearly choked her with his tongue because of it. The boy had to pull back when Anzu gagged in his mouth. A strange thrill came over him after that. His hand got a hold of her blouse and got to work unbuttoning it right away. Anzu kissed him even more. She moaned aloud happily. That inspired her lover to do even more. Once her blouse came right open, Canti pushed the cloth away to reveal her white lacy bra. He reached behind her and slowly unhooked that. Anzu instantly became wet at his touch.
She reached down to his pants and quickly on did them. In the same rush, she yanked them right down. Anzu would have done the same with his boxers if Canti had stopped her and moved her hands against the cot. He pulled down his own boxers instead. The kamimortal grabbed onto Anzu's panties and pulled them down. Canti braced himself and entered his beloved girl. Both moaned out in bliss. The kamimortal got to work right away. He started off slowly at first. Anzu held onto him tightly. The kisses grew faster and faster. They hid the sounds of their lust in them. In a few seconds, Canti couldn't hold back anymore. He sped up right away. As he did so, he felt the power beginning to rise in Anzu's body. The process was starting to speed up instantly. He was on the right track here. The boy just had to keep going. So, he did just that. It didn't matter to his beloved; she just enjoyed it all the way.
Canti came within her in a wild rush. Both moaned out loud in each other's mouths. They held onto each other until the kamimortal finished coming inside of her. When he was done, Canti pulled out and slowly let go of her. Anzu just lied there in a happy bliss. She slowly panted as she began to drift off to sleep. Canti looked over at her, smiling. He leaned down and lightly kissed her on the forehead.
“You just rest now,” the kamimortal whispered. “I'll be back to check on you later.”
“Mmm…” she mumbled as she dozed off. Canti smiled and left the nurse's office. He had done it. His beloved was safe… for now. He would have to keep his eyes on her for the rest of the whole journey until she blossomed into a full grown immortal. Add that with battling Arestil, things just got even more complicated.
Battling for Love