Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 4: Chap 27: Night City ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Night City
Later that night, Anzu slept peacefully on the nurse's office cot. She had been feeling better for the rest of the day since Canti sped up her growing power. The first thing Anzu noticed after she had woken up from the naughty little ritual was that her appetite had returned. She felt as if she hadn't eaten in years. Her stomach growled loudly. The girl laughed nervously.
“*Sweat drop* I'm hungry…” Anzu mumbled to the nurse. They got her food right away. She practically ate like a horse. The nurses watched her slightly disturbed. When Anzu looked up from her food, her cheeks went bright red with embarrassment. She turned to make herself eat a little bit slower. As the girl ate her lunch, Anzu listened to the whispering nurses out the door.
“What should we do?” one them asked amongst each other. “It is so strange that after a few weeks, she magically gets better all of a sudden.”
“I know,” another nurse agreed. “I think she's on something.”
“What should we do if she is?” a third one asked. They all thought about that for a moment.
“We should keep her here for overnight observation,” the first nurse purposed.
“Yeah,” the other two agreed. Anzu sat there feeling offended. Her high? Never! The only thing she was high off was Canti's love. Yet, she couldn't express that out loud to the nurses. What if word got out to Yugi? That would destroy him so. No, Anzu couldn't have that at all. So, she kept her mouth closed like a good little girl and said nothing. Thus, the overnight stay at the nurse's office.
Anzu was peacefully dreaming about Canti when she heard a knock on the door. The girl slowly awoke and saw that it was open a crack. Her lover was peeking in at her. The girl instantly became excited.
“Canti!” she exclaimed in a whisper.
“Hey, you want to get out of here?” he asked softly. Anzu looked at him puzzled.
“And go where?” she asked. Canti shrugged at her.
“Just anywhere,” he said. “So what do you say?” The girl thought about that for a moment. It would be nice to get out of this prison… A smile came onto her face.
“Alright,” she said. “I would like that. But how are you going to get me out?” Canti gave her a mischievous smile.
“Already taken care of,” he whispered. “Give me your hand.” Anzu happily complied. Canti shut his eyes and began chanting to himself. Bright lights began to form around them. The couple disappeared in a flash. They reappeared back in the city. Anzu looked all around her amazed. She had never seen so many lights together. This was more beautiful than cherry blossoms in the spring.
“You like it?” her lover asked. Anzu turned back to him overjoyed.
“Yes!” she said. He gave her a little smile.
“I figured that you would want to get out of the school for tonight,” the kamimortal spoke. “Don't worry about then, they won't notice a thing.” His girl looked at him nearly breathless.
“So what are we going to do?” Anzu asked.
“Whatever we like,” he said. She raised an eyebrow at him.
“Really?” she asked.
“Really!” Canti snapped. Anzu gasped in shock.
“Wow!” she murmured. So much freedom… Anzu didn't know where to start.
“So?” her lover asked. “What do you want to do first?” His lover thought about it for a moment. She just couldn't think of what to do at all. Canti lightly took her by the hand.
“We don't have to do anything at all,” he said. “We can just walk around the city all night if you want.” The girl looked at him surprised.
“We can?” she asked. Canti nodded. Anzu mouthed wow again as she pondered that option. Then, she looked into his eyes.
“Let's just walk around together,” the girl said. Canti smiled at her.
“Okay then,” he said. “We can do that.” Anzu held his hand as well and they walked around the city. Innocent, right? Not exactly! Canti has desires, you know. The whole time, he kept fantasizing about his girlfriend. She looked so charming in the starry night. The new light highlighted her curves and breasts rather gracefully. The kamimortal began lusting happily. He wanted so much to sleep with her under the starry night. The boy wanted to take her somewhere very private and devour her there. Oh, who knew such beauty could stir up some many heated emotions?
“Canti,” Anzu spoke up.
“Hm?” he asked. The girl smiled at him innocently.
“What's on your mind?” she questioned. Canti smiled and shrugged at her harmlessly.
“Oh, nothing,” he lied with innocent charm. “Nothing at all.” He thought that she would point out his lie. Instead, Anzu just gave him a little smile.
“I see,” she said. The walk continued from there. Canti smiled as well. The silence added onto the romantic mood in the air. The couple didn't have to have sex in order to close. Nights like this could work just fine.
Love Under the Stars