Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 4: Chap 28: After the Rain ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

After the Rain
It had been raining all night. The forecast called for more rain later this evening. But, this was a nice break from it in the wee morning hours. However, this is not so for everyone. Canti and Anzu were forming a storm of their own in Anzu's bedroom. The girl was woken up with a tap on her bedroom window. She slowly opened her hazy blue eyes and saw her lover looking in at her. Her heart leapt up in joy as she quickly sat up in bed. Anzu raced over to the window and unlocked it.
“Hey!” she said in a whisper. “What are you doing here?”
“I came to see you,” he said back. They quickly shared another kiss. Anzu looked deep into his soft, brown eyes afterwards.
“Come in!” she breathed. “Get out of the cold!” The girl quickly pulled her lover inside. Canti shut the window behind him. He kissed her on the lips again.
“I missed you so much,” he murmured. “I just had to risk coming all of this way to see you again.” Anzu slowly put her arms around him.
“Aren't you worried about me getting killed?” she asked. Canti kissed her again on the lips.
“I know, but I just had to see you again,” he whispered. “I am that desperate to risk it all.” Anzu kissed him back and slowly to him to her bed. Canti lightly pushed her onto her back. She kissed him once more. He happily kissed her back. His hands slowly slipped under her pajama top. Anzu trembled all over as his hands strayed to her full, plump breasts. His beloved moaned as she slowly slipped his tongue into his mouth. She held him closer to her needy body. Her fingers hastened as they freed up the buttons on his jacket. She slid off his jacket and tossed it to the floor. Anzu did the same with his shirt. Her lover tried his best to stay still and take it all in. The first few drops of love began to fall upon them. Canti was more than happy to add more to this rising flood of theirs.
The kamimortal slowly began unbuttoning his lover's pajama top. Anzu slowly took in heavy breaths as he did so. She shut her eyes tightly. Her lips slowly shuddered in happiness. Canti gave them another kiss as he slowly slid off her top. He threw the cloth to the floor. He lightly broke off the kiss and moved down to her neck. Anzu whimpered in slow roasting pleasure. Her lover couldn't help, but to smile to himself. He began a small trail of soft, tender kisses along her flesh. Anzu's dainty fingers found their way into Canti's dark black hair. He in return grabbed at her pajama bottoms. The boy took his time pulling the string out of the knot. The bow fell apart in one tug. Canti began sliding down Anzu's pants as he kissed down to her chest. His beloved arched her back as a result. The kamimortal threw the pants out of the bed. The rain of desire began really pour down from there.
Canti grabbed onto Anzu's panties and quickly yanked them off. His beloved almost immediately spread her legs for him. The kamimortal smirked to himself. They both knew this game rather well. He might as well give her what she wants. But, not right now. The boy still wants to play at the moment. Canti slowly took one of her breasts into his mouth. A sweet feast from them began as if it was second nature to him. Anzu moaned aloud and arched her back again. Her hands moved down to his pants. She trembled as she felt the aching hard-on through the fabric. He wanted her tonight. He wanted her badly. Her fingers in desire as she unfastened and unzipped them. Anzu used her feet to slide the pants right off. They joined the rest of the clothes on the floor. Her lover took a moment to look up at her. Anzu slowly opened her hazy, blue eyes. She used her feet to slide off his boxers. Now, the rain began to spill into the dry land, causing a flood.
Canti drank up more from his lover's breasts. Anzu's voice cried out higher in joy. She pushed his head in closer to her full, plump chest.
“Canti! More!” she whimpered. Her lover was more than happy to give it to her. While he was at it, the kamimortal slid himself into her. Anzu moaned out even louder at the sensation. Canti gave her breasts another lick as he started off slow. His beloved girl screamed out in more joy. She tightly shut her eyes once again. Her hands pushed Canti in tighter to her body. Such pressure drove him to pump faster and harder. Anzu cried out even more as the level of lust water continued to rise.
“OH HARDER, CANTI, HARDER!!! HARDER!!!” she screamed. “PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!” The kamimortal slowly lifted his head up to his girl.
“Whatever you want, Anzu-chan!!!” Canti yelled back. He sped up right away. The boy lowered his head back down to her breasts. He picked back up with sucking and licking on the nipples once again. His beloved screamed out as the flood rose higher and higher. She grabbed onto his hair to the point that she was almost pulling on the black strands like a spoiled child with a doll. The kamimortal gave a muzzled yelp against Anzu's plump, wet breasts. A lighting of pleasure shot right down his spine. Oh what a feeling! The pain drove him to pump and suck even faster. Anzu threw back her head and let out an animal-like howl. The sound made her lover tremble all over in delight. He just had to have more. So he pushed himself beyond his limits. Anzu just howled out loud and enjoyed the boy even more. Neither one really wanted the rain to stop. Why would they? They were having so much fun.
The lust-filled rain stopped when Canti came within his beloved.
“ANZU-CHAN!!!!” he cried out in her ears. The girl only cried out loud happily. The kamimortal didn't let up until he had finished flooding her. Both lied their happily panting. Suddenly, something caught Anzu's ear. She turned back to her secret lover.
“It's raining again,” she whispered. “Don't you hear it?”
“Mmmm…” Canti murmured as he dozed off on her pillow-like breasts. Anzu couldn't help but to smile to herself. She gently brushed aside the hair from his forehead and kissed him in the cleared spot.
“Good night sweetie,” she whispered. The refreshing morning rain slowly lulled her to sleep in rosy bed of sexy dreams.
Rain of Love