Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 5: Chap 30. Kitten ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kitten
Koto, as Anzu learned pretty quickly, was a wild hell cat. This girl lived to party. She figured that out on the first night she stayed in the girl's house. Koto peeked into the doorway as Anzu was unpacking her bags in the spare guest room.
“Hey Anzu,” the other girl spoke up. Anzu didn't look up.
“Uh-hm?” she asked.
“You plan on doing anything tonight?”
“Nothing, why?” There was a short pause of silence. Koto smirked to herself as if she was a cat eyeing some tasty tout in a rushing steam. She slowly walked over to Canti's lover and embraced by the waist from behind. Anzu looked around confused and alarmed as Koto nuzzled up close to her nape. She licked it once.
“Oh, no reason,” the other girl replied. “Just wanted to celebrate the arrival of my new roommate.” Anzu looked up at her with wide eyes.
“H-How?” she asked. Koto smiled and licked her on the ear.
“A night out on the town,” she said. “It's the least I can do.” Anzu blinked at her.
“H-How?” she questioned. “We're under aged!” Koto smiled as she let go of her and stepped back. The other girl turned completely around. Koto lightly tapped her nose.
“I have ways,” she replied. “So what do you say?” Anzu pressed her teeth together, tightly. Like she had a choice at the moment.
“Yes…” she said, almost inaudible. Her host grinned at her.
“Very good,” she said. “We'll have dinner first and then go out. So, I would suggest that you make yourself at home and change clothes until then.” Anzu blinked at her again.
“Why is that?” she asked.
“Because,” Koto replied as she turned to leave. “You can't party in just regular clothes. You have to look foxy for tonight.” Then, she walked away. The other girl stared on blankly. What the devil did Canti put her in?
By dinner, Anzu came down in a black miniskirt and a white halter top. Koto looked her up and down from the table. She smirked a little bit.
“Good enough for now,” the hostess said. “We'll work on you later.” Anzu raised an eyebrow at her.
“What do you mean by that?” she asked.
“We'll talk later,” Koto said. “Now sit down and eat.” Anzu nodded, uneasily.
“Okay…” she said. The girl slowly complied. She looked down at her plate. Anzu had to blink a couple of times to see isn't she wasn't seeing things.
“Is this… Italian cooking?” she asked.
“Yeah,” Koto answered. “I order it every week.”
“Wow!” Anzu mouthed.
“Well, come on!” Koto cheered. “Eat up! So we can leave!” The other girl nodded.
“Right…” she said. Anzu picked up her fork and began eating. Her new friend watched her closely.
“Good, huh?” she asked. The other girl looked up at her, chewing and nodding. Koto smiled at her.
“Japanese food is good,” she said. “But I like to eat outside of our country from time to time.” Anzu nodded as she took in another bite. “I can see why!” she thought with a racing heart.
After dinner, Koto headed out the door. She looked into her big house.
“Come on, Anzu!” she called. “We've got to get a move on tonight!”
“I'm coming! I'm coming!” the other girl yelled as she hurried to the front door. She made her way over to the hostess. Koto looked her up and down for a moment.
“Good enough,” she said. “Now come on.” Both girls left the house and headed out on the town. They came to the club known as the Sassy Kat's. Koto headed them cut through the line rather quickly. Anzu had a sheepish look on her face the whole time. She looked over at Koto.
“You sure this is a good idea?” the girl whispered.
“Shhh!” the other girl whispered back. “Just stay with me and keep quiet.” They made their way to the bouncer. He looked at them stoically as Koto batted her eyelashes at him.
“License please,” the bouncer said. The party girl moved in closer to him.
“Does this serve as a license?” she asked as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. The bouncer tried his best to look away from her blossomed cleavage.
“Uh… well…uh…” he stammered out. Koto licked her lips at him. She grabbed him by the cheeks and planted a heavy kiss on the lips. Anzu watched on with eyes like dinner plates. Koto slowly parted from her target. A smirk came onto her face.
“Does it?” she asked. “For my friend and I?” The girl grabbed in Anzu close and kissed her on the cheek. The bouncer blinked for a moment and then nodded.
“Sure, go ahead,” he said as if in a trance. Then, he removed the velvet rope from the doorway. Koto grabbed at him, sweetly.
“Thank you, san,” she said in a matching tone. Then, Koto took Anzu by the hand and led her into the club. The other girl looked at him, nervously. Yet, she said nothing. Just go in and smile.
Despite the Factory-Studio 54 fusion of the Sassy Kat, Anzu wasn't in much of a party mood. She just sat by the bar with her club soda and watch Koto enjoy herself for the whole night. Her hostess was sure a busy girl. After three shots of gin, Koto was ready to party. She practically flirted and danced with every single guy in the club. Some of them were in their late twenties. Anzu stared at them with a sweat drop on her head. “Koto is quite popular, isn't she…” she thought nervously. Then suddenly, the hostess popped up next to her.
“Having fun?” she asked. Anzu shrugged her shoulders and swayed her head some.
“This isn't really my kind of setting,” she replied. Koto grinned at her as she took another drink at the bar. She grinned at her new gal pal.
“Don't worry about a thing,” she cooed. “You'll get used to it. See look, you have some guys checking you out over there.” Her friend looked up at the far end of the bar. Three eighteen-year-old boys were undressing the girls with their eyes. And then some. Anzu turned back to Koto with a look on her face that suggested, “No, I won't.” Then, a question floated into her head.
“Hey Koto,” she said almost over the music. The party animal glanced over at her.
“Hm?” she asked. Anzu took a moment to gather up her words in her head.
“How come you never tried to pull Canti?” she asked rather bluntly. Koto gave her a little smile. She downed another shot of gin, slower this time.
“We just want different things. He wants a stable relationship without his sister killing his lover and I just want to have fun,” she reasoned. “And besides…” Koto finished up another drink before setting down the glass.
“I would only break his heart,” she summed up. Anzu nodded at that revelation. Maybe there was some depth to Koto after all. The party animal looked up and saw those cute guys staring at them further down the bar. She winked and blew kisses at them.
“Hi guys!” Koto called. “Wanna party with us?” *Sweat drop on Anzu's head* On second thought…
The girls finally made it home around close to midnight. They quietly walked up to the door. Anzu looked over at Koto for a moment.
“Won't your parents be pissed?” she whispered. Koto gave her a tipsy smile.
“It's okay, baby!” she slurred aloud. “They won't care! They're too busy with their lives anyway!” Anzu didn't like the sound of that. Koto reached into her purse and dug for her keys. After a few minutes of searching and cursing under her breath, the party animal found them and unlocked the door. The girls went inside quietly and walked to their respectful rooms.
“Good night, Koto,” Anzu whispered aloud before disappearing into the guest room. She closed the door behind her when she had the feeling that someone was watching her. Fearing the worst, Anzu let her eyes wander upwards. Canti sat on the bed before her, waiting. Confusion and excitement washed all over his beloved's face.
“Canti?” she asked. “What are you doing here?” He gave her a pleasant, little smile.
“I came to see you,” he replied.
“What for?” she asked. Canti licked his lips at her.
“Come here and I will show you,” he whispered. Anzu's panties were soaking wet at his offer. She walked over to him as if in a trance and sat down right in front of him in his lap. Her legs came on each side of him. Canti smiled as he kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. His tongue slowly and gently pushed past her lips and his hands tenderly slid up her halter top. Anzu moaned aloud as she began unbuttoning his jacket.
Outside, Koto and Elizabeth walked around the house, spraying a hazy, watered down mist in the air. Koto looked over at Canti's sister.
“You sure this is going to work?” she asked, softly.
“Yeah,” Elizabeth whispered back. “I made this mist myself. I use it all of the time when I don't want anyone to find me. The mist blocks out our energy from our kind, so that we can have the privacy to have sex.”
“Yes, but what is in it?” the human girl whispered back. The kamimortal grinned and tapped the tip of her nose.
“That's my little secret,” she said to her. Then, Elizabeth walked forward with the spraying. Koto stared at her, blinking.
“Okay…” she said with a spot of doubt in her voice. Then, she walked forward with the spraying as well. Anything to make her friend and his lover happy while they make love tonight.
Misty Lights