Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 5: Chap 31. Devil's Hand ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Devil’s Hand


Friday night. The party had started pumping at Club Firecracker. Koto dragged Anzu out with her again. Her guest didn’t complain. She was under Koto’s care after all. Plus, her host had been taking good care of her for the past six weeks. So maybe, a little partying wouldn’t hurt. But, Anzu always stayed near the bar and ordered non-alcoholic drinks. She watched as her new friend danced and flirted with all of the boys in the club. The girl’s eyes followed the streams of neon colors of Koto’s glow stick bracelets as she moved heavily with the pounding music. “It’s almost pretty,” Anzu thought mesmerized.


However, she wasn’t the only one watching Koto. In the very back corners, Kane was watching the girl as well. Only, he was watching her for a different reason. He wanted something to play with. This was for the mission, of course. He still had to try and kill Anzu for Arestil. But in order to do that, he needed the perfect weapon. And is a good way to hurt the enemy? Harm the people closest to them. Kane could turn one of Anzu’s guy friends against her. But, he didn’t deal with little boys. He preferred women. Such as the one he was looking at right now.
Koto wasn’t a total knockout, but she was attractive enough to become the puppet. Her neon-lit glow stick bracelets gave him the chance to examine her closely. Her black hair swept her shoulders many times. The make-up on her face made her long older than sixteen. In fact, all of her looked older than she really was. Kane only smirked at his new puppet.


Oh yes,” he thought. “She’ll do just fine!” He got up and made his way through the dance floor. Koto laughed aloud with some of the boys dancing with her. Kane pushed a path to his target as he kept walking. Pretty soon, Koto paused and looked up when she felt him just a few inches away from her. The devil in disguise gave her a dirty smile.


“There, there,” he said. “There is no cause for alarm.” Koto let her eyes wander up and down on him. Anzu stared at this stranger as well. Her stomach did an uneasy flip-flop inside. “There’s something not right about him, ” she thought. But yet, the girl didn’t go to investigate. It could be a trap after all. Anzu sat by and watched on closely. Koto and Kane seemed to be getting on rather quickly. He took her hand and wrote down something on her hand. The party girl looked at her palm as Kane walked away. She grinned and hurried all the way back to Anzu. Her friend sat up a little bit.


“Look!” Koto cheered. Anzu looked down at her palm. Her eyes widened in surprise.


“A phone number?” she asked.


“That’s right!” the host bragged. “Just got it from a vampire-type hottie!” Anzu tried her best to mange a smile despite her sinking feeling in her stomach. However, Koto noticed her face anyway.


“Aww, what’s wrong, girl?” she asked. Anzu smiled as she shook her head.


“Nothing, nothing,” she said. “Just be careful, okay?” Koto smiled as she took a sip of her drink that Anzu had been watching while she danced with the boys.


“Don’t worry, doll!” she said. “I am always careful with the boys!”


“I guess you’re right…” her guest said back. The host smiled at her and grabbed her by the hands.


“Now come on!” she said. “You spend too much time at the bar. Get on out there and dance with me!” She grabbed Anzu away from the bar and dragged her out to the floor.


“Whoa!” the other girl cried. “What about our drinks?!?”


“Leave them!” Koto shouted over the music. “This is more important!”


“Slow down! You’re hurting my arm!” Anzu yelled at her. Her host didn’t listen. She was already back into the party mood.


Kane watched the girls dance along to the pounding music in the air. He kept his eyes focused on Koto. He wrote his curse on her hand in the form of a telephone number. Just let the curse sink within hours and then he will make his move. But right now, he just decided to sit back and enjoy the view before him. Like he thought before, Koto wasn’t traffic-stopping, but she was good enough for him.



The girls made it back to Koto’s house around midnight. The host was drunk and laughing her ass off. Anzu had to carry her inside.


“Hee-hee-hee! Did you see the way that guy was staring at your *hic* ass!” Koto slurred out.


“Yeah,” Anzu said, nodding. “He looked rather hungry too.” Her friend looked up at her with a jackal grin on her face.


“He was rather cute!” she said.


“Yes…” Anzu lied.


“He looked into you.”


“Really?”


“Hell yes, bitch! If you weren’t with Canti right now, I bet you could have any man you wanted!”


Anzu raised an eyebrow at her. “Do you really think?”


“Uh-huh! You are one sexy bitch!”


“Right… Let’s just get you inside.”


“No seriously, you are hot! If I wasn’t straight, I would do you on the spot!”


“Okay, let’s get you inside. Anzu unlocked the gate with Koto’s card and dragged her friend through. Kane watched them from across the street. The curse was almost ready. The kamimortal had just finished up a charm to help him get inside of his target’s head. He placed it into his mouth and swallowed it. Now, Kane was ready. He disappeared once the girls went into the house.


Anzu helped Koto get dressed for bed. She had to walk the party girl up the stairs to her room. Anzu gently laid Koto in bed. The drunk host still smiled at her.


“You really are a saint!” she slurred out.


“Shhh, I know,” Anzu whispered. “Just get some sleep, okay?” Koto spoke no more. The other girl just covered her with the blanket and went downstairs to her guest room.



Kane waited until the girls were sound asleep in their beds before he could move. He made it all the way to Koto’s room. The kamimortal stood over the sleeping party girl. He smirked to himself about how easy this was all going to be. Easy beyond any decent words. Kane held out his hand and closed his eyes. Soft words tumbled out of his mouth and he was gone.



[Into Koto’s Dream]


Eerie, calm silence. Koto slowly looked all around her. This wasn’t her house. More like a forest near a soupy lake. She looked down when she felt mud curling between her toes. Koto slowly looked down and trembled. “Where… am I?” she thought. Her ears caught a low hissing sound in front of her. The girl slowly looked and saw a hazy grey-black fog floating in front of her. Koto started backing away with a cold sweat all over her body.


“W-What are you?!?” she shouted. The fog floated in place before her. Koto tried to back away, but her feet wouldn’t give. She stared at the fog still in front of her.


“W-What do you want?!?” the party girl asked. “Get away! Get away from me!” The fog leapt up and shot over to her body. Koto tried to fight it off, but the force quickly overpowered her. She fell backwards to the hardening mud below. The fog increased and pushed her legs wide apart. It pounded into her over and over again. The force opened her mouth wide and forced itself inside to shut her up. The fog sped up even more on top of her. The highest point shot into and broke down into thin air. Koto lied on the ground in mind-numbing shock. She couldn’t move at all.



[Outside]


Kane smirked at his work. He had leaked his poison into Koto’s soul. It was now going to spread and eat her up inside until she became the perfect soulless doll to kill Anzu. Just as Kane put it in his mind: too easy to put into decent words.
Birth of a Succubus
Converting /tmp/phpQ1Etmz to /dev/stdout