Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 5: Chap 33. Runaway ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Runaway
Anzu struggled to get away.
“What the hell is this?!?” she cried. “Uncuff me now!”
“We can't do that,” Yugi said as he shook his head. Anzu gave him a hateful glare.
“Why not?!?” she snapped.
“This is for your own good,” Jounouchi replied. The hostage struggled to get away.
“What are you talking about?!?” she barked. “Let me go!”
“We're all worried about you,” Yugi explained. Anzu paused and gave him a blank stare.
“What?” she asked. “I'm just fine. Just let me go!” The girl seemed to try and yank the cuffs off of the poles. Jounouchi and Honda let forward to try and stop her.
“Careful!” Honda said. “You're hurt yourself!” His female friend struggled to get away from him.
“Don't touch me!” she hissed. The color drained from Yugi's face as he realized what was happening to his girlfriend. She wasn't the Anzu that he had fallen for anymore. This girl had turned into a savage beast. Her wild eyes looked to be possessed by the devil. The beastly grunts stabbed him in the heart each time. Yugi couldn't take see her like this. He just turned and walked away. The other two people looked up and saw him.
“Yugi?” Jounouchi asked. “Yugi, where are you going?” He raced after his best friend. Honda let go of Anzu and went after the boys. The girl breathed out heavily.
“Jerks,” she mumbled under her breath. “They can't do this to me!” Anzu began to try and jerk at the cuffs again. To her surprise, she managed to get her right wrist out of one cuff. She let out a little chuckle at her success.
“Heh,” the girl said to herself. “I didn't know that I could do that.” No time to ponder that now. Anzu reached over and worked to set her other wrist free. Took about a minute, but Anzu dropped her left wrist to her lap. The girl took a breath out after all of the effort. She took a quick glance around.
“Right,” the girl said to herself. “Take to get out of here.' Anzu carefully pulled herself to her feet and tip-toed out of the shed prison.
She made it out to the street and looked for the next direction to head in. I have to find Canti, the girl thought as the fever took over her mind. Anzu picked the left and hurried off to her lover.
Meanwhile, Arestil lifted her head from her bath. The sense and scent teased her whole being. It's her!, she thought with a leaping heart. She instantly rose to her feet and stepped out of the tub. She smiled as she got dressed. Oh yeah!, the kamimortal thought. The taste of revenge filled her mouth. In one instance, she teleported down to the living realm to act upon her release.
It didn't take Anzu long to figure out that she had hit a small problem. Escaping was the easy part. And… That was all she had. The girl looked around her. She had come out halfway into the city. It couldn't be that hard to find Canti, could it? Anzu paused to ponder that question.
Come to think of it, she thought. I don't even know where he lives. Thinking back, Anzu didn't have much about Canti. Sure, he was romantic and great in bed, but what else was there about him? He was a kamimortal super being. He had an older sister that wanted to kill him and a younger sister fighting to protect her. But, that was about it. That all led to a sucker punch realization. Anzu's eyes shot wide open.
I really don't know much about Canti-kun, she thought.
“Really now?” a voice asked behind her. Anzu whipped around her. Arestil stood inches away from her. The girl slowly began to take small steps backwards.
“Y-You can hear my thoughts?” she asked. Arestil licked her lips at her.
“Yes, my dear,” she replied. “Too bad it'll be the last I will ever hear from you!” She drew out her knife and raised it up high. Anzu looked around for a place to hide.
“No,” she whispered. Arestil sailed towards her prey.
“No,” Anzu whispered again.
“Say good night!” the older woman yelled.
“No,” her prey whispered again.
Canti, help me, please! The male kamimortal quickly lifted his head as he heard his beloved's cry for help in his head from the school library.
Anzu-chan's in trouble!, he thought. His knuckles went pale as a ghost. Oh no! That must mean… He rose to his feet and rushed out the door.
“Canti, wait!” a classmate yelled. “We haven't finished planning the project yet!”
“We'll talk about it later!” the kamimortal yelled over his shoulder. “I have to get to something really important that I just remembered right now!” And with that, Canti was out the door. He didn't stop running—even after the teachers told him to do so. This was no time to follow the rules of the school. If he didn't get to Anzu in time, Arestil would kill her just like she did to his other lovers. The boy made it all the way out to the school yard.
I have to save Anzu before it happens again, he thought with each step. He was just about to leave the school when Kane teleported right in front of him. Canti stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes shot wide open.
“Kane?!?” he asked. “What are you doing here?!?” The other kamimortal smirked at him.
“Why else?” he questioned. Canti stood his ground.
`Move out of the way, Kane!” he commanded. “I don't have time to deal with you right now!” Kane shook his head.
“I'm afraid I can't do that,” he said in a low voice.
“But if I don't get to her now, Arestil will kill her!” the younger kamimortal protested.
“I know,” Kane said. Canti gritted his teeth. He should've known that Kane would appear in the equation to make things worse. The kamimortal clenched his fists. Time to dance this cruel and ignorant dance.
“What will it take to get out of my way?” he asked. Kane shook his head, grinning.
“Oh dear Canti,” he answered. “You know the drill—beat me and you'll see your precious Anzu-chan again. If I win, she will die. Those are the terms. I won't accept otherwise, you know that Canti.”
“Fine!” the boy grumbled. “I accept your challenge.” Kane licked his lips at him.
“Good boy,” he said. “And just for a reward, I will go all out for you.” Kane charged up his powers. “You're in for one hell of a battle!” he shouted with a mad laugh.
Battling for Love