Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 5: Chap 34. Slave Twins ( Chapter 34 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Slave Twins
Kane drew up his hand and held it out to Canti. The younger kamimortal stood ready to fight back. His opponent chanted a curse under his breath. His lips curved into a smirk.
“Aim, set, shot,” he said. A vibrating shock shot out from his hand. Canti jumped to try and avoid it, but not before it caught his foot. He gritted his teeth as he spit drops of blood on the ground.
Damn it!, he thought. Kane gave off a small chuckle.
“That should slow you down long until Arestil's finished!” he said.
“Damn you!” Canti shouted. He began to push on his foot to make himself move again. Felt like he was pushing on pure steel. His muscles started to cramp up as he put more work into it.
“Damn it!” he shouted again. “I won't let my sister kill my lover again!” Kane smiled as he shook his head at him.
“Keep on trying,” he said. “Stress will only make the pressure spread faster.” Canti froze as he gritted his teeth again.
“Of course!” he snapped. “I should've known you would pull something like this!” Kane gave him a little shrug.
“Hey, what can I say?” he asked. “Anything to help my Arestil.” Canti took in deep, heavy breaths. There has to be a way to get to Anzu-chan before she gets killed. Canti kept taking in breaths as he searched his brain for an answer. Suddenly, he remembered his trump card. Of course!
The kamimortal slowly drew his hand up to his left wrist. He took a brief second to trace a code in his palm before he drew in another breath and blew on the words. Canti lowered his hand to his side. That should reach her just in time, he thought. I just need to find a way to kill this poison spreading inside of me. Kane frowned at the action.
“What did you just do?” he asked. Canti grinned at him.
“I just called for back-up,” he bragged.
Anzu searched for an escape. Arestil smirked at her.
“Aww, what's wrong?” she asked. “Don't worry; you'll be dead soon, anyway!” Her victim's steps grew slower and slower as she kept backing up.
Canti! Canti! Canti! Arestil fought back a hard laugh.
“He can't help you now!” he barked. She drew out her sword and charged her. Anzu's eyes widened as she counted down to impact.
Whip! The sword fell to the ground with a clang. Arestil jerked her head forward and saw Elizabeth blocking her with her whip.
“Well, well, well,” the young kamimortal said. “Looks like I made it here just in time.” She glanced over at Anzu.
“You okay?” she asked. Anzu slowly nodded.
“Yeah,” she murmured. Arestil gritted her teeth.
“Don't interfere!” she snapped. Elizabeth smiled and shook her head.
“I'm afraid that I can't do that,” she said.
“Since when?”
“Since I got tired of seeing my brother suffering.”
Arestil laughed aloud. “Oh, that's rich, coming from you, Miss S&M Queen! Now, move it!”
“Sorry, I can't do that,” Elizabeth told her. “You'll have to tear me out of the way first.” She glanced over behind her.
“It would be in your best interest to get moving right about now,” she said. Anzu nodded slowly.
“Okay…” she mumbled. Anzu raced off to find Canti again.
“Oh no you don't!” Arestil barked. “I'm not done with you!” She raced over to attack the fleeing girl, but Elizabeth blocked her path. Her sister snarled at her.
“GET OUT OF MY WAY!” she screamed.
“Get through me first,” Elizabeth said. Arestil picked up her sword from the ground.
“It's that's how you want it!” she barked. The older kamimortal lunged at her new opponent. Elizabeth dodged and flew behind her.
“Hey!” her sister barked. The younger woman smirked at her.
“You still don't get it, do you?” she asked. She placed two fingers to Arestil's lower back.
“Ame no sato!” she chanted. In one flash, the older sister's body grew stiff and vanished into thin air. Elizabeth smirked to herself.
“That should keep you down for the time being,” she said. The younger kamimortal disappeared to go help her brother.
Canti smiled to himself. “She's safe now,” he said.
“What?!?” Kane asked. Canti jabbed his finger into his left leg and drove out the poison to the ground.
“Just in time for me to end this,” he said. The boy shut his eyes and began to chant. This spell only took one word too.
“Bon!” he said in an almost whisper.
“What the—” Kane started to ask. A huge flame shot up from the ground and swallowed him up. The fire cleared away in one blink. Canti nearly stumbled backwards and breathed out.
“It settled that,” he said in an almost whisper.
At sundown, Arestil and Kane lied in her bed and reflexed on the battle.
“They have Elizabeth on their side,” Arestil complained. Her boyfriend smirked at her.
“Ah, that's why I've thought of back-up for this situation,” he replied. Arestil lifted her head, confused.
“Back-up?” she asked. “Surely you don't mean…” Kane sat up and pressed his hands together.
“Great mouth of Hell, open yourself up to me and bring forth your angels,” he chanted. Thin, dark violet lights poked out from the floor. Arestil shook her head as a negative wave flowed into her mind.
Not this again, she thought. Two figures rose out of the floor like flowers growing out of the ground. Two pairs of black eyes looked over to the bed. Kane grinned at the results.
“Hello ladies,” he said. Two twin women sat on the floor, smiling. They resembled cats with their jet black hair done into two pigtails with buns holding them together. Their skin-tight blackish-purple dresses left little to the imagination as they revealed the cleavage and cool white ivory skin of their legs. The women knelt down before the bed.
“My lord,” they said. “We have come to serve you. What is your deepest desire?” Kane licked his lips at them.
“Ogami Hikari. Ogami Yami,” he addressed them. “Just the twins I wanted to see. I have a little job for you.” The girls quickly lifted their heads.
“Ooo! What kind of job?” Hikari asked. Kane smirked at them in a hungry way.
“We just need you to take out another little pest,” he said.
`Yay!!!” they cheered. “Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them!” The whole time, Arestil lied there on the bed, forcing herself to smile.
I really don't need them to turn this into a blood shower like last time, she winced as that thought ran through her head while remembering last time. She felt a strong arm around her shoulders. Her eyes trailed over to her right. Kane gave her a little lick on the cheek.
“Don't worry, babe,” he whispered. “I will do my best to see to it that they behavior this time. They learned their lesson.” He turned to the twins.
“Aren't I right, girls?” he asked.
“Yeah!” they cheered. Kane turned back to his girlfriend.
“See? There's nothing to worry about,” he assured her. Arestil smiled and nodded as if she was holding a crying a child and didn't know how to make it stop. Why wasn't that so reassuring?
Doubts as High as the Sky