Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 6: Chap 36: Talk to Me, Dance with Me ( Chapter 36 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Talk to Me, Dance with Me
Hours later, Anzu awoke to someone whispering her name.
“Anzu-chan, Anzu-chan!”
The girl drew open her eyes to see Canti standing in front of her. He looked as if he would break down crying.
“Canti-kun!” she exclaimed. Her joy turned into concern when she noticed his face. “Baby, what’s wrong?” she whispered. “Did something happen?” Canti knelt down and pressed his forehead against hers.
“I need you right now,” he murmured. The kamimortal pressed a desperate kiss against her lips. Anzu could feel his tears pressed up against his cheeks. He pulled away and rested his head against her breasts.
“They got Koto,” he said in a hoarse voice. “She has fallen.”
“What do you mean?” Anzu asked. Canti looked up at her with tears in his eyes.
“Arestil has my friend and now she’s on their side,” he whispered. “Her body even rejected my powers when I tried to save her.” It didn’t take much for Anzu to realize what he was saying.
“Oh,” she whispered. “I’m so sorry to hear that.” The girl kissed on him on the forehead. “Is there anything I can do?” Anzu asked.
“Let me hold you,” Canti replied. “I need you.” Anzu drew her mouth closed as Canti buried his face in her bosom. Her scent calmed down the pain in his heart. “How have you been here?” he asked in a murmur.
“I’m so bored in here,” Anzu complained with a sigh. “I’m so lonely too.” Canti looked up with an eyebrow raised.
“Lonely?” he asked. “But don’t you have your friends here with you?”
“They treat me like a prisoner here,” she complained. “I have nothing to do.” Her lover nuzzled her breasts.
“Aw,” he said. “Anything I can do to fix that?” A little smirk came on her face.
“Well…” she began to suggest. Canti looked at her with curiosity in his eyes.
“Do you mean…?” he started to question her. Anzu’s smiled felt warm to his heavy heart.
“Kiss me again,” she said in a low voice. Canti leaned up and gave her another kiss on the lips. The tip of his tongue poked out and pushed its way into her mouth. Anzu’s heart jumped in her chest at the sudden react. It compelled her suck his tongue further into her mouth. Canti’s hands wandered up to her shirt. He paused and broke off the kiss rather surprised.
“Oh, braless, I see,” he said. The kamimortal made quick with unbuttoning her shirt. Anzu’s cheeks became flushed as his hands rubbed up against her bare breasts.
“C-Could you please uncuff me?” she asked. Canti looked at her with an innocent smile.
“I don’t want,” he replied. Anzu looked up at him with big eyes.
“Why not?” she asked.
“I like you chained up this way,” he admitted with red cheeks of his own. His hands darted for her skirt. His fingertips creeping up her thighs took all words. The only she could manage was a small gasp. His hands… ah! She could only peek down as her skirt slid down to her ankles.
“Are you hungry?” Anzu asked. Canti looked up as he wiped away a little drool escaping from his lips.
“How did you know?” he asked. Anzu blushed as she looked down at her chest exposed yet hidden in her shirt. Canti smiled as he reached for her panties. The boys having her cuffed down like this had a strange effect on him. I didn’t know she looked sexy in this way! Canti struggled to get himself focused enough to finish stripping her down. Her panties wound up in the corner of the shed.
“Please take me,” Anzu said in a throaty moan. Canti gave another kiss in response. She parted her thighs as if on command. His fingers gave her nipples a tight pinch. A small yelp escaped from her lips, giving him the opportunity to jab his tongue back in. His right hand slid down between her open thighs. A chill raced up Anzu’s spine as his made contact when her wet opening. Her body jumped upwards, making her wrists shake in her cuffs.
“Please uncuff me,” she pleaded in between kisses. Canti dug his fingers inside her waiting pussy.
“I’m afraid I can’t do that,” he whispered at her lips. He stole another kiss as he began to draw his fingers in and out in a slow rhythm. Anzu shut her eyes and let soft whimper while her body trembled at his touch.
“Canti!” she moaned. She dropped her head backwards. The kamimortal dipped his head between his legs and stuck out his tongue. Anzu’s toes curled at the situation. He drew his tongue and fingers around in slow, small circles.
“Oh god!” Anzu screamed. “More, give me more!” She folded her legs around his body. The pressure around him drove him to speed up. Anzu bit down on her lower lip and took it. The heavy breath she drew in made Canti’s heart jump. Let me stay like this, at least for tonight. Each stroke and lick helped him to forget only for a little while.
Above in the trees, Hikari Ogami watched them in the shed. Her lips covered into a wicked smile. For days, she and her sister were stuck with no way of tormenting Anzu. Independently, the sisters watched the store where Yugi lived. It was then Hikari learned about the boy and his girlfriend’s illicit affair. As she watched Canti eat the target out, a new twisted game involving Yugi formed in Hikari’s head. She licked her lips when the final details came into play.
Chains in Love