Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 6: Chap 37: Savior ( Chapter 37 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Savior

Canti was gone the next day. Anzu's heart sank when she woke up. The days were the worst part of her captivity. This was to keep her safe, but she had nothing to do. Her guy friends wouldn't understand either. The girl looked up at the ceiling.

I'm so bored.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Anzu turned her head.

“Who is it?” she asked.

“It's only me,” Elizabeth said. Anzu relaxed as she heard the door slide open. The kamimortal stuck her head inside.

“Yo!” she said.

“What are you doing here?” Anzu asked. Elizabeth giggled as she walked into the shed. She held a bright pink cloth bag by her side.

“I figured you needed a bit of a pick me up,” she said. Elizabeth knelt down in front of the captive.

“Behold,” she said. The kamimortal woman opened the bag and spill all of the contents on the ground.

“Look what we have here,” Elizabeth said. “We have… golden brown rice balls, dried seaweed, fresh bread, botan rice candy, a couple of sandwiches, strawberry pocky, ten little bottles of water, a fresh pair of panties, and…” She broke into a giggle.

“What?” Anzu asked. Elizabeth gave her at cat-like grin. She picked up a small pink rabbit-like device.

“My brother will not be joining you tonight,” she said. “So…” The kamimortal fought back her giggling just enough to finish her sentence. “So, I thought that you could use a little pick me up to get you through the night.” Anzu's face turned bright red.

“I'm not like that!” she screamed. Elizabeth raised an eyebrow.

“Oh?” she asked. “And why not?” The captive girl quickly turned her head away.

“I just don't!” she said. Elizabeth shrugged.

“That's fine,” she said. “I just figured that you would feel lonely without my brother scratching that itch for you.”

“I'll be fine,” Anzu said.

“Okay…” the kamimortal said. “But I'm going to leave it here just in case. Oh and one more thing.” Elizabeth leaned forward and untied Anzu's wrists.

“You can't eat tied up like that, can you?” she asked.

“No,” the captive said.

“I have to go now,” Elizabeth said. “I will be back tomorrow to check up on you.”

“Okay…” Anzu said.

“Bye-bye,” the kamimortal woman said. She vanished into thin air. Anzu watched as the doors closed behind her. The girl could hear her stomach grumbling. She rushed forward and started on the first golden brown rice ball.

--------

Hours passed, but not that Anzu could tell. She looked down at rabbit-shaped toy at her feet. It looked brand new and begging to be played with. Anzu tried not to look at it. Despite Canti showing her the various ways of pleasure, she was still somewhat innocent.

Me? Playing with a toy?

Anzu bit on her lower lip. There was nothing to do with this shed. The boys were already in school right now. Yugi had her phone and it was turned off. She had no manga, computers, or TV. Anzu's eyes moved down to that toy again. No… I won't do it.

Curiosity and decency warred out with each other in her head. Curiosity won out.

Anzu's hand inched forward towards the toy. It looked so small in her palm. The surface was still shiny. Each inch begged to be used. Anzu quickly looked around. Why would everyone be spying on her like that? She drew in breath. Might as well get on with this since she had nothing to do. Anzu slowly rolled down her panties.

She closed her eyes and slid the toy inside.

The vibrations started on contact. Everything seemed to be moving around in small, pounding circles. Anzu gasped as she gave way to moaning. She took in deep breaths as the vibrations became faster.

“Oh!” she cried. Anzu threw back her head and moaned. She tried to grab onto the ground as the vibrations grew faster. Her body bounced up and down.

“Canti-kun!” the girl yelled. “More, more!” She fell back as the vibrations reached their pitch.

“Oh god! I can't take it!” Anzu screamed. She reached her climax and broke down panting while covered in sweat.

“Wow,” she said, staring up as the ceiling as it was still spinning above her head. Anzu used the last of her strength to pull out the toy before passing out to sleep.

---------

Outside, Elizabeth stood by the door, smirking. I knew you would use it, she thought. I'm just glad you had fun with it.

Kiki, Can You Hear Me?