Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 6: Chap 38: Puppet ( Chapter 38 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Puppet

Canti received the message last night. A small black moth landed on his window. The kamimortal looked up when heard the humming. He opened the window to let the small creature in.

“Canti-sama!” the moth said. “Canti-sama! She's alive! He brought her back!” Canti's blood ran cold.

“You don't mean…” he said.

“Yes,” the moth said. “I am so sorry.” Canti shook his head.

“I have to warn Elizabeth,” he said.

“I'm on it,” the moth said. It flew under his hand and floated in the air. Canti held out his hand and whispered the message. The moth glowed black and vanished into thin air. Canti fell back onto his bed with his hand to his chest. He looked out the window.

­Anzu-chan

---------

She was supposed to have been dead. They had the funeral and she was supposed to be cremated. But, her body went missing. The police and funeral home couldn't figure out what happened. The security footage baffled them even further. A man walked into the funeral home. But then, a cloud floated over Koto's beauty.

“What was that?” the mortician asked. Nobody had any answers.

But, the truth was more horrifying.

Koto's body was stolen. Kane broke in and stole her body. Now, she lay over a black fire. Koto looked so pale in the darkness. He caressed her cold cheek. Her long black hair looked like a sheet over her nude body. Kane held his hand over her chest. His eyes rolled back into his head and he began chanting. The thin vapors filled her body. Kane let out a deep throaty moan. Koto's body jumped and fell back into place. The kamimortal drew back his head. The flames start to heat up her body.

Three days later, Koto opened her eyes. Only, they weren't brown anymore. The darkness of the flames couldn't compare to her new eyes. She took in a deep breath. Kane lifted his head. Koto slowly turned her head.

“Who are you?” she asked. Her voice sounded tired, like she had just gotten out of bed. Kane rose to his feet.

“I am your master,” he said.

“Master?” Koto asked.

“Yes,” the kamimortal said. He walked up to the nude creature and grabbed her by the hair. She had no life in her eyes.

“Come here,” he growled. Kane dragged her out of the class tub and forced her to the floor. Koto didn't respond. He unzipped his pants and positioned himself behind her. His stiff cock went deep into her pussy. Koto didn't make a sound. Kane didn't even wait as he pounded into her. He never was truly attracted to human girls, but she wasn't human anymore. Still, there was no pleasure to be had. This had to be done to finish the ritual. Kane put his hands around her neck and started squeezing. Koto still didn't make a sound as he started pounding into her faster. The whole time, he had a stoic look on his face.

He leaned down to her ear as he reached the climax. “You are now my slave. You will obey my commands.” Kane waited until he finished coming to pull out. He zipped up his pants and stood up.

“Rise, my whore!” he commanded. Koto rose to her feet with her dead eyes. For the first time, Kane broke into a little smirk.

“Your assignment is to kill Mazaki Anzu,” he said.

“Yes, my master,” his new slave said. Kane snickered as she bowed to him. Her transformation was complete.

Fallen Angel