Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 6: Chap 39: Cobra ( Chapter 39 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Cobra

Anzu felt desire coming back again. Canti had so much of a hold on her that she would do anything to see him again. But, she was still stuck in the shed. The vibrator in her panties wasn't doing much anymore. She wanted to be beside Canti's warm body again. Feel him pounding inside of her. Taste his kiss. Feel his hands all over her body. The reoccurring thoughts ran wild in her head.

“I have to see him again,” Anzu told herself. But how was she going to get out of the shed? They had her hands tied to the pole. No, handcuffed to the pole. And she didn't have a key. She looked at the card shop. The boys were warm and enjoying real food.

Anzu would have to use her wits to get out of this.

She would have three tries to do so.

-Honda-

The first attempt came on a Friday. Anzu looked up when she heard the door open.

“Morning!” Honda said from the doorway. “How are you doing, Anzu?” The prisoner didn't answer.

“Are you hungry?” he asked. “I brought you breakfast.” Honda picked up a small wooden tray and carried it across the shed. Anzu slowly lifted her head. She started mumbling something under her breath.

“I'm sorry?” Honda askes. The girl stared him down.

“When did you get so handsome?” she asked. Honda paused.

“What did you say?” he asked. Anzu gave him a little smile.

“Have you started dating Shizuka yet?” she asked.

“No…” Honda said. “Why?”

“Heh,” she said. “That's a shame. You really could get a girl so easily.”

“Thanks, I guess…” he said. He raised his eyebrow. Anzu shifted into place.

“You look so big and strong,” she said. “How did I not notice it before?” Honda gave her an odd look.

“What are you talking about?” he asked. Anzu pushed her chest upwards.

“Come on,” she said. “Please free me. I will show you a good time.” The girl tried to hide her awkward discomfort as she spoke. Honda started backing away.

“Where are you going?” Anzu asked.

“I have to get back now,” he said.

“What about my breakfast?” she asked.

“Oh,” Honda said. He walked over and picked up the tray.

“Thank you,” Anzu said as he set it down in front of her. Honda leaned in to uncuff her right wrist. Anzu leaned in and tried to kiss him on the neck. Honda back so fast that he hit her in the face.

“Ow!” Anzu said, rubbing her nose with her free hand.

“What the hell?!” Honda shouted. He turned and ran out of the shed. Anzu sighed and dropped her head. She got one hand loose, but she still failed. Oh well, there were two more to go.

------

-Jonouchi-

The second attempt came on a Saturday. Anzu looked up when she heard the door open. This time, Jonouchi stood in the doorway. This would be a challenge. The girl took in a slow breath.

“How are you doing in here?” he asked.

“Can you please let me out?” she asked.

“We can't do that,” Jonouchi said. Anzu shifted in place as she puffed up her chest.

“Please?” she asked. She leaned to show off her cleavage. “Can't you let me out for a little bit?” Anzu winked and blew a kiss at him.

“Uh… what are you doing?” Jonouchi asked.

“Please?” Anzu asked. She reached up and started to unbutton her shirt with her free hand. He tried not to look at her black bra.

“Stop,” he said. “Just stop.” She tried to look dumb and innocent.

“What?” Anzu asked.

“You're creeping me out,” Jonouchi said.

“You can't mean that,” she said. Anzu batted her eyelashes and blew him a kiss.

“I'm just going to go,” he said. The boy turned and walked out of the shed before she could say another word. The prisoner gritted her teeth as she cursed herself. She should've known that it wouldn't work with Honda or Jonouchi. How long have they known her? But, Anzu wasn't done yet.

There was one more boy left and if she can't score it with him, then what?

--------

-Yugi-

The final attempt came on a Sunday. Anzu looked up when she heard the door open. Yugi poked his head into the doorway.

“Are you up yet?” he asked. Anzu sat up straight and unbuttoned her shirt with her free hand.

“Yes,” she said in husky, flirty voice. “Come in.” The girl slowly lifted her as Yugi walked into the shed. She crossed her legs as she moved into a sexy pose.

“Hello,” Anzu said. “I'm so lonely.” Yugi blushed but didn't move. She winked and blew him a little kiss.

“Are you here to entertain me?” Anzu asked. “I have been a naughty girl.”

“Anzu…” Yugi said.

“Come on,” she said. “You know you want a taste. I've seen the way you've looked at me for years.” Then, Yugi asked her something that would stop everything cold.

“Do you really love me?” he asked.

“Of course I do,” Anzu said. The whole time, he had no emotion on his face.

“I don't believe you,” he said.

“What?” she asked. Anzu started to notice the hurt look in his eyes. “Yugi?” He shook his head.

“I should be happy to hear you say all of that,” the boy said. “But you just want to see him again, don't you?”

“Yugi…” she said.

“Don't,” he said. “Please… I know everything now.” Yugi turned and walked out of the shed.

“Wait!” Anzu shouted. The heavy door slid closed. The way he said all of that replaced Anzu's lust with worry. How could he have found out? Who told him?

“Don't tell me…” Anzu said as a dark notion began to sink in. Things might have turned for an ugly turn sooner than they pictured.

Tell Me Lies, Tell Sweet Little Lies