Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 6: Chap 40: How to Bleed Your Soul ( Chapter 40 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

How to Bleed Your Soul

Cold… So Cold.

Yugi opened his eyes and tried to lift his head. His body felt so stiff. Red nails caressed his bare chest. He looked out of the corner of his eye behind him. Lips curved into a cat-like smile.

“Who are you?” he asked. No sound came out, but he knew that he was speaking. The lips behind him spoke too. She too made no sound.

“Does it hurt?” she asked.

“What?” Yugi asked. The nails dug into the skin. His back broke into a cold sweat.

“Who are you?” she asked again.

“A friend,” she whispered. Yugi shook his head.

“I don't know you.”

“Aw, but I know who you are.” Something in her words made his stomach turn.

“Let me go.”

“I'm afraid that I can't do that.”

Sweat broke out on his body. She didn't appear to be holding that tightly, but he couldn't push her off. She started to speak again.

“Are you in pain?” she whispered. “I can feel it in your heart.” Yugi froze. He tried to shake his head.

“You are lying,” he said.

“Am I?”

Yugi's stomach turned as he pressed his lips together. He could see deep red eyes behind him. He couldn't hear her voice, but her words felt just as icy all the same.

“What kind of a man are you?” she asked. “You let that woman be taken by him.” Yugi shivered.

“It's not like that,” he said.

“Do you really believe that?”

“Well…” He lowered his eyes. She smirked to herself as her nails moved downwards. She licked him on the ear. Her nails sank into where his heart was. Yugi winced as he clenched his teeth. She closed her eyes and took in a breath.

“Oh yes!” she said. “I can see it now. All of it.” She drew back her nails. She opened her eyes and smirked.

“It does get to you, doesn't it?” she asked. Cold sweat formed on his back. This was the first time he felt a warm body against his back. Breasts were pressed against his skin. She blew on his ear.

“Have you even slept with her once?” she asked. Yugi's face turned bright red.

“N-N-No…” he said.

“Aw. What a shame. How will you even measure up?”

“Huh?!?”

She rubbed on his shoulders. “You're still a virgin. How you even know how to please her right?”

“I… I don't know…” He gasped as nails sank into his heart again. She dug in deeper with her nails. The sensation of her work raced up her spine.

“Oh!” she moaned out. “This just keeps getting juicier! You are this hung up on her, huh?” Yugi's body felt heavier in her grasp. Tears began to run down his cheeks.

“Please… stop this,” he pleaded.

“Why should I?” she asked. Moaning began to feel the cold silence. Despite his better judgement, Yugi pilled one eye open. Anzu lay back naked on a bed. She had her eyes closed as she moaned aloud. A naked man lay on top of her, thrusting his hips back and forth. His strong arms held onto Anzu with each pound. It looked like his head was angled down on her neck. She threw back her head and moaned.

“Oh Canti-kun!” the girl screamed. “More! More! More!”

“Anzu-chan, no!” Yugi shouted. He wanted to run over to them and pull her away, but his body was held in place.

“Why are you showing me this?” he asked. She nuzzled her cheek to his back.

“Does it hurt you?” she asked. “Does it tear you up inside? Does it crush your soul?” Her lips came within inches of his ear.

“Good,” she said. Yami Ogami smirked as she released him. Yugi sank to the floor in a ball, trembling with tears in his ears.

---------

Back in reality, Elizabeth had Yugi resting in her lap, trembling. His wrists were tightly bandaged up. If she hadn't gotten there in time, he would've been lost to the world. Elizabeth shook her head.

“Brother, you have to end this,” she said to herself. “Yugi can't survive this dragging on any longer.” His tears ran down his cheeks and landed on his clothes.

Heart Stabbing Pain