Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame ❯ Of Maesters, Yamis, and Emeralds ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, it is another day and another chapter of my story for all of you. I hope that all of you got real interest in the story, so far, I'm thankful for all of your continued support. And don't worry, my other stories are going to be continuing, too, it will take sometime, after all. But expect plenty more surprises and more to come from this story. With my `two cents' said, time to get on with the show! As usual I DON'T own Digimon, any of the other stories, or anything/anyone that comes from the other stories that ends up in this fanfiction story! WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN INTENSE VIOLENCE, BLOOD, POSSIBLE GORE AND DEATH, MILD TO EXPLICT LANGUAGE, MILD TO EXTREME SUGGESTIVE THEMES, POSSIBLE SLAVERY AND BONDAGE, AND FINALLY, NC-17 LEMON(S), NUDITY, POSSIBLE ANAL AND ORAL, AND POSSIBLE MASTURBATION! IF YOU ARE NOT OF THE RIGHT AGE, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!
 
Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame
 
Recap: In the aftermath of their `passionate night', Davis and Kari had some `fun' before joining the other Digidestined and heroes/heroines in the `grand hall' of Ophanimon's palace. Serena AKA Sailor Moon is getting along nicely with Mimi and Yolei as they with Davis and Kari have a little `discussion' about their histories about being Interdimensional Warriors. Serena reveals that Hotaru, the powerful Sailor Saturn, has been returned to her age when she first transformed into Sailor Saturn and went with Serena as another Interdimensional Warrior, five years ago. Kari and Tai then had a little `brother and sister talk' and after Tai gives Kari his support, Kari returns to her `job' on spying on the Dark Digidestined. However, as soon as got back, Kari and all of the Dark Digidestined then sensed a powerful `evil force' just as strong as they are enter into the Digidestined's homeworld. Serena knew exactly who they are, the `dark force' that she had to deal with as an Interdimensional Warrior with Hotaru. When our teams of heroes and heroines enter into the Digidestined's Real World, the Winx Club girls went off for a `fashion spree', Serena decided to do some `window shopping', Joey, Yugi, Tea, and Tristan decided to check out the duelists in Davis' dimension, Davis, Jun, and their partners decided to visits Davis' family, Tai took Agumon and Gatomon back to Tai's home, and the rest of the Digidestined and their partner `split up' to patrol around the city to find any trouble. While Joey got into a duelist that looks up to our `Godfather of Games', Davis reunited with his mom and dad, but it was cut short when DD attack Davis and his family with a hoard of Spiran Fiends and possessed Duel Monsters. In the shopping district, Darien and the other Sailor Scouts arrived in the Digidestined's dimension only to find Rubeus, Wiseman, and Mistress 9 attacking it. However, Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, as Sailor Ethereal Saturn, came in fight this menace, but when Sailor Saturn got hurt from a powered up Toushi, Sailor Moon showed a new and darker side of her personality with her Moon Reienkyo, a Seiryu or Dragon Sword. During that time, Davis took out DD's army with a combo of his Timaeus dragon and his Dark Magician as Amulet Dragon and he left to follow DD, who disappeared after Davis destroyed his `monster army'. Back to Sailor Moon, we met to protagonists of Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, during their journey as Interdimensional Warrior, Sailor Darkmoon and her evil `copy-cat' version of the Sailor Scouts, members of the Dark Moon syndicate in the Moon Kingdom and banished to the darkest reaches of galaxy by Sailor Moon's moon mother, Queen Serenity. However, they are here and now to take over all worlds, like DD and his Dark Digidestined. Speaking of whom, when Davis comes in to help Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, DD helps the `evil scouts' and gains their aid! When Davis left, Sailor Moon then yells at Ray, Ami, Lita, and Mina, declaring that they tried to kill her and left for dead in one battle with Galaxia's minions. And then Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn left a shocked Darien and Sailor Scouts to help Davis finds these evil villains and villainess. What's going to happen next? Find out, today, on Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame!
 
Chapter 5: Of Maesters, Yamis, and Emeralds
 
(The Next Day; On the roof of the Apartment Complex where the Motomiya family lives; Early Morning)
 
We find all of the Digidestined team, humans and Digimon, expect for Kari, Yugi and his three friends, the Winx Club girls, and Serena and Hotaru on the roof of the apartment complex where his family lives. It has been one day since Sailor Darkmoon and her allies `linked up' with DD and his allies and all of the gang are discussing what their next move is going to be. Davis had his family moved to their `old home' in Heriko, a middle-sized town that has been around since the earliest ages of Japanese history and where Davis lived before his sister, parents, and he moved into Odaiba, but his grandparents from his father's side still own and keep the place. Davis had his mom and dad temporary `move back in' to their old home for safe keeping, even though Davis knew it wasn't the safest of places.
 
After Hotaru is introduced to the others and Davis, Serena, Hotaru, Veemon, Jun, and Silvermon finish tell what happened yesterday, Yami, who has taken over for Yugi, says, “This isn't good. Our enemies not only can go back and forth between worlds, but they can bring their `armies' with them.”
 
Veemon then says, “Not only that, both Davis' `enemies' and Serena's `enemies' have joined forces, making them stronger than before!”
 
Yolei then states, “Which means big trouble for all of us!”
 
Matt then asks, “Anyone have any ideas for our next move?”
 
Davis then asks Izzy, “Izzy, do you have any idea where DD's fortress might be?”
 
Izzy shakes his head and responds, “Sorry, Davis, my scanner on my computer has detected tremendous amounts of dark energy in the Digital World, but I can't pinpoint it.”
 
Gatomon then states, “Most likely, they are masking their `signal' with some kind of scrambler or something of the sort.”
 
Sora then says, “Well, we can't just go back into the Digital World since we would leave the Real World vulnerable, we can't leave the Digital World vulnerable, and `splitting our forces' in two would just be as problematic.”
 
Tai then states, “Three choices and all of them not good from our standpoint.”
 
Davis then says, “However, I do know from DD's mentality that he expects us to worry about defending both worlds so that we would divide our forces in two. Our best is to concentrate our efforts in battling in the Digital World because that could be where the Divine Emerald is hidden.”
 
TK asks Davis, “Are you sure about that Davis?”
 
Veemon replies, “Most likely, the attack on the Real World was not only an attempt to gain control of the area that the barrier between worlds is weakest, but also to make us think of dividing ourselves to defend both worlds.”
 
Patamon then says, “Well, you, Davis, and Gatomon know about DD and the other Dark Digidestined better than the rest of us and Serena and Hotaru know their enemies better than the rest of us, so, I'm not one to argue.”
 
Ken then states, “Well, if you and Veemon, think that this is the best course of action, Davis, then I'm behind you, one-hundred percent.”
 
Davis then asks the other heroes/heroines, “And the rest of you?” Serena, Hotaru, the Winx club girls, and Yugi and his friends nod their heads in agreement. Davis then opens a gateway to the Digital World and everyone goes through the gateway into the Digital World. Once everyone gets through the portal, the vortex then closes and disappears behind all of them.
 
(Meanwhile; At the Dark Digidestined's headquarters)
 
DD escorts Sailor Darkmoon and her four `evil scouts' through the Dark Digidestined's headquarters.
 
Sailor Darkmoon says, with a wide dark grin, “Very effective and `powerful' headquarters, my friend.”
 
DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Thank you, Sailor Darkmoon. Now, it is time to meet my `inner circle'.” The Dark Moon syndicate and DD then stop in front of the door. When the door has opened, DE, DT, DY, DC, DK, and Kari are revealed in the command center. DD tells the Dark Moon syndicate, “These are my associates, DE, DT, DY, DC, and DK.” DD then says, “But this last one is very special, she is an Interdimensional Warrior gone bad.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon exclaims, in surprise, “An evil Interdimensional Warrior?!”
 
Kari brawls out, in a dark nasty tone, “Yeah, you have a problem with that meatball for brains?!”
 
DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Don't mind her, she says something insulting to everyone. Her name is Kari Kamiya, the princess of the Digidestined that I told you about, when she used an evil power in attempt to save someone she formally cared about, the evil power turned her to the darkness. However, she tends to work alone and doesn't follow anyone else's orders.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon nods her head and replies, in dark tone, “I can see.”
 
Sailor Nega-Jupiter then asks, “Hey, what about the Divine Emeralds and joining our forces?!”
 
DD nods his head and says, “Yes, I will get to the point. As you well know, we are facing three Interdimensional Warriors, Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and Davis Motomiya, the Digidestined of Miracles, and they are three very powerful warriors. Working separately and against each other, we would leave ourselves weaker to these three assholes and their allies, but if we work together, they will fall with our combined might and all worlds shall be for the taking. What I propose is that all of us work together, combine our strengths, and destroy these three warriors, since all of us hate those three goody-two shoes. For this, we will split all of the worlds that we conquer with each other, but Davis' world is ours like Sailor Moon's homeworld is yours.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then responds, “I say that you have a deal.” Sailor Darkmoon and DD then shake their hands and the evil Sailor Scout says, “Partners.”
 
After the two of them are done shaking hands, DD tells them, “Now, we would like for you and your inner circle to meet our latest group of evil allies.” DD then motions to his right and when everyone looks in that direction, none other than Seymour Guado, the evil Maester from Spira, Yami Marik, and the evil spirit of the Millennium Ring, Yami Bakura, appear before all of them.
 
Seymour then says, in his usual tone, “Thank you for reviving me from the Farplane, but tell me, why had you to bring me here?”
 
Yami Marik asks, in a demanding tone, “Why did you bring all of us here?!”
 
DD then looks at DE, “DE, give Marik's dark side and the spirit of the ring two `gifts' that they will sure like.” DE then displays the Millennium Rod and Ring in front of Yami Marik and Yami Bakura and gave Yami Marik the Millennium Rod and gives Yami Bakura the Millennium Ring. DD tells the two Yamis, “We've managed to retrieve these two items from the Pharaoh and decided to give them to you.”
 
Yami Bakura then asks DD, “I know that you aren't giving us back our items without something in return. What is it that you want of us?”
 
DD then says, “Right to the point, huh? I can do that. Simply, we want you to aid us in our conquest of all the worlds out there. As you know, when we pulled you two out of the Shadow Realm, we told you about all worlds and the powers that they contain as well as the only force that can stop us. Now, we want to aid in our quest to conquer all worlds and in return, both of your greatest desires will be fulfilled. Marik, I will give you the power that you will need to gain revenge and crush the pharaoh and you, spirit of the Ring, all of the shadow powers that you will need to have the world in your pocket with Marik, of course.”
 
Yami Marik gives a wide and evil grin and asks, “So, what do you want us to do?”
 
DD then replies, with a dark tone, “Why doing what you do best, gathering souls with your powers, of course, we will need the souls of ours for our plans.”
 
Yami Bakura then asks, curiously, “What will do with all of these souls?”
 
DD then looks Seymour, “You see, the world where our Maester comes from was once terrorized by a monster called `Sin'. This creature was so powerful that it could destroy the world of Seymour's origin, Spira, without much effort. However, one summoner, people who practice a sacred art, Yuna, found the key to ending Sin's one thousand year reign of terror and `spiral of death'. But with all the souls that you can collect, we can help fulfill Seymour's greatest desire by reviving Sin and using him as our greatest weapon in our conquest of worlds. And with Seymour's `cooperation', we promise to let him get his revenge on Lady Yuna and all of her friends and re-make Spira as he pleases.” Seymour gives off an evil smile at DD's last statement.
 
Sailor Darkmoon also widely and evilly grins and tells DD, “I knew that I would like you. Reviving the great terror, Sin, that's a brilliant idea.”
 
DD replies, “Thank you, my dear.”
 
Yami Marik gives off an evil smirk and says, darkly, “Okay, you have gotten my interest. If you fulfill your end of the bargain, then I will aid in gathering souls, which I might add is my favorite job besides crushing the pharaoh.”
 
Yami Bakura then says, with his own evil smile, tells DD, “If you give my greatest desire, then I will help you in your `objective'.”
 
DE then says, “We have also acquired another evil power than can aid you in gathering souls.” DE then shows Yami Marik, Yami Bakura, and Seymour, the Seal of Orichalcos card and an Orichalcos stone.
 
Yami Bakura asks, curiously, “What is that?”
 
DE then explains, “This is the Seal of Orichalcos, a great evil power that around 10,000 years old!” Yami Bakura and Yami Marik gasps in shock.
 
Yami Bakura exclaims, “Impossible!”
 
DD shakes his head and tells Yami Bakura, “No, it is possible. Have you ever heard of the Lost City of Atlantis?”
 
Yami Bakura then says, “My former host, Bakura, has read stories about this ancient city that was around even before the sands of Egypt were formed, but I thought it was only a myth.”
 
DE then states, “Not in your world, it isn't. 10,000 years ago, an evil lord of Atlantis, named Dartz, tried to conquer the world with greatest evil monster of that time, the Great Leviathan. He failed, but he tried again, 10,000 years later, using the power of his Seal of Orichalcos in this evil card form, he tried to revive the Great Leviathan by gathering souls. However, like with you, two, none other but the Pharaoh, using the powers of the three legendary dragons that defeated the Great Leviathan before as well as the Egyptian God Cards and Dartz left for the `another world'.”
 
Yami Marik says, “Why I am not surprised that he was defeated by the Pharaoh? He stopped me before.”
 
DD then says, “Well, we have taken the powers of the seal and are using them for our own purposes. The Seal of Orichalcos is very powerful and very evil. Once played, it can't be taken off the field until the duel ends. And if a player loses the duel, the Seal of Orichalcos takes the very soul away and seals their soul away in the card.”
 
Yami Bakura then says, with a wide smirk, “Very interesting.”
 
DE then tells them, “Plus, the person who plays the seal has great advantages since the seal encompasses both duelist, but rests on the duelist who played it side of the field. It gives that duelist's monster an extra 500 attack points and it allows you to have up to 10 monsters in play at once. However, the duelist that plays the card is infused with evil force that releases the darkness within the person's heart. You should see what this card did to the pharaoh when he was tricked into playing it.”
 
Yami Marik then says, “So, this card has that much evil power? Well, you have got my interest in your plan and this evil power of this card. Okay, I'm in.”
 
Yami Bakura states, with his own evil grin, “I, too, have also got my full support.”
 
Seymour then says, in his usual tone, “If you are going to revive Sin and give its power to me, then I will aid in your quest as much as I can.”
 
DD nods his head and says, “Okay, now, all of us have something to discuss. . .” As all of the villains begin to talk about their plans, Kari listens in.
 
Kari thinks to herself, “This is not good! They are gaining more support and they're not going to attempt to revive Sin, too. And who knows what else they are planning? Better listen in and then rejoin Dai-chan and the others, I can tell that all of them have returned to the Digital World.” As DD and all of the other villains continue with their plans, Kari forms her own plans within her own mind.
 
(On the Meanwhile; Back in Real World; Sometime later in Odaiba)
 
We find Ami, Ray, Lita, and Mina sitting at one table with Darien, Rini, Trista, Michelle, and Amarah with Luna, Atriums, and Diana besides them. All of them were having some tea in the outdoor `porch' of a `restaurant'. The five of them were angry at Ami, Ray, Lita, and Mina for not telling the truth about the incident that Sailor Moon/Serena mentioned yesterday, but the five of them agreed that they will let bygones be bygones for the moment until they talk with Serena and Hotaru.
 
Ray then exclaims, “I didn't know that Serena couldn't get out of the way of my attack! I yelled to her to get out of the way and when she said that she couldn't, I thought that she was fooling around.”
 
Lita then states, “Don't blame yourself, Ray. We didn't know that Serena's injuries were that serious.”
 
Ami then asks, “But why would Serena say that we lied to Darien and Rini?”
 
Mina then says, “Well, getting attacked by your own friends and having arguments of late, might make you think that you were betrayed and attempted to be murdered.”
 
Ami then says, “Well, we've got to convince Serena to forgive us for our mistake.”
 
Meanwhile, Rini, Darien, Trista, Michelle, Amarah, Luna, Atriums, and Diana were having their own talk and Rini states, in an angered tone, “I can't believe that they lied to us about what happened in that last battle with on of Galaxia's minions!”
 
Luna states, “I, too, am surprised by Serena's `accusations' of the others. I never thought that they would leave her to die like that, but Serena wouldn't be speaking in that tone if she was serious.”
 
Darien says, “I thought that it was accident, but if Ray KNEW that Serena couldn't get out of the way, this really damages my trust in them. However, Ray looked like she was being sincere about not knowing that Serena couldn't get out of the way.”
 
Trista then states, “Most likely, it may seem that we have a form of `misunderstanding' between Sailor Moon and Ray, Mina, Lita, and Ami on what happened last time.”
 
Rini exclaims, “Mistake?! Nearly getting Serena killed is no mistake! Look, Serena gets me angry plenty of times and does things that annoy me out of my mind, but I do care about her! She's my mother in the future! Serena is far from perfect, but she NEVER done anything to get blasted in the back like that!”
 
Darien tells Rini, “Rini, it may seem like that Ray, Ami, Lita, and Mina attacked Serena behind her back and left her for dead, but it also may have been `misunderstanding' because there seems to be two sides of the story. I love and care for Serena, but I also care if she made mistake like if someone wronged her because Serena might do something that she might regret for the rest of her life. I'm always there for Serena, but I also want to make sure that she doesn't do `things' that might get her into larger trouble.”
 
Rini sighs and says, “Darien, I'm not a little kid, anymore. I understand what you are saying, but Serena and I, even though we get on each other's nerves plenty of times, are good friends and actually, I got to admit, Serena and I act a little like a mother and daughter, though, I won't be born until the future.”
 
Atriums then says, “Well, all we can do is to try and find Serena, all for us to talk to her, and try to settle this `grudge' of hers against Ami, Ray, Lita, and Mina.”
 
Amarah then states, “However, I'm concerned about Sailor Saturn, Hotaru, returning. Last time that we saw her, Sailor Moon had saved her from dying when she used her powers to save all of us from Master Pharaoh Ninety. Hotaru had returned to being a baby and returned to her father, who was the Demon Master, but only because he was possessed by evil. Now, she looks five years older then when she first became Sailor Saturn and even more powerful than before as well as Sailor Moon.”
 
Luna then asks, “I'm concerned about Serena's change of personality during battle when Hotaru got hurt by that strange powerful human male. She had changed from her usual self into a cold warrior.”
 
Darien then asks Trista, “Trista, did you see any change in the future in Crystal Tokyo?”
 
Trista sighs and then tells Darien, “I'm not sure if I should tell you this at all, but I did see Sailor Saturn in Crystal Tokyo with Neo-Queen Serenity as one of her warriors.” Darien, Rini, Amarah, Michelle, Luna, and Atriums gasp when Trista tells them this and even Diana's eyes grew wider with interest. But then Diana looks in another direction and her mouth grew wider from awe.
 
Rini looks at Diana and asks her, “Diana, what's wrong?”
 
Diana tells Rini, simply, “Rini, look.” When Rini looks in the direction that Diana is looking at, Rini's mouth becomes open and she gasps at what or, in this case, who she sees.
 
Darien, Trista, Luna, Atriums, Michelle, and Amarah hears Rini's gasp of shock, they look at her, and Trista asks, “What's wrong, little lady?”
 
Rini then smiles and exclaims, happily, “Hotaru!” Everyone, including Ami, Ray, Lita, and Mina, then look at Rini with shock and then look where Rini is looking, gasping to see Hotaru in front of them. Hotaru, age 16, has her hairstyle back during the battle with Master Pharaoh Ninety and the Demon Master (A/N: Sailor Moon S season), bright diamond earrings on her ears, bright violet lipstick on her lips, dark pink sleeveless top that covers the shoulders and top goes down six inches past her bust, which is quite busty even under the top, bright violet jacket with the symbol of Saturn on the back in gold coloring, pitch black skirt that goes up to the bottom of her navel, obviously leaving mid-drift, and the skirt goes down to her kneecaps, grayish-black stockings that go up three-quarters of her upper legs, thus going under the skirt, and finally, pure white sneakers with a black backpack with the symbol of the Saturn in silver colors on Hotaru's back.
 
When everyone gets out of their seats, Rini goes up to Hotaru, jumps, and both friends embrace each other, with Hotaru saying, “Rini, it is so good to see you after all of this time! You have grown since I last saw you!”
 
Rini and Hotaru release from their embrace and Rini tells Hotaru, “So did you, Hotaru! Your clothes have totally changed!”
 
Hotaru tells Rini, in her happy tone and with a smile, “Since I'm no longer sick and don't have that rotten Mistress Nine in me anymore, I've decided to abandoned the `Goth look' and express myself as young woman.” Hotaru spins around to show Rini her entire outfit and asks her, “What do you think, Rini?”
 
Rini tells Hotaru, “Hotaru, you look beautiful!”
 
Hotaru smiles and replies, in happy and nice tone, “Thanks, Rini!”
 
Trista then calls to Hotaru, “Hotaru, can all of us speak to you now?”
 
Hotaru looks at all of the other Sailor Scouts, takes a deep breath, and tells them, in a calm and relaxed tone, “You must be wondering at how I can be here, today, five years old than when I first transformed into Sailor Saturn, one of the most powerful Sailor Scouts, when I regressed down back to the baby when Sailor Moon saved me from killing myself from using my powers to stop Master Pharaoh Ninety. Well, I can tell you that the evil Sailor Galaxia has something to do with this. When my father and I, as a baby, tried to start over, Sailor Galaxia sensed my Sailor Scout powers, even though I was baby, deep inside of my body were my scout powers, however, they were dormant. One of Galaxia's minions tried to get me, killing my father in the process and destroying my family for the second time, but mysterious beings, begins of great power, I don't know their name, saved me and transported me, supposedly, to their `world', where I was turned into 3 to 4 year old toddler that was exceptionally gifted. However, when Sailor Moon and evil Sailor Galaxia `disappeared', these beings knew why and sensed my deeper powers. They `transformed' back into the age that I first became Sailor Saturn and `restored' my sailor powers, my powers as Sailor Saturn, to me with all of my memories of what happened to me. Finally, I was brought to where Sailor Moon was, in the realm of the `Guardians'.”
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “Who are the `Guardians'?”
 
Hotaru explains with, “The `Guardians' are beings that watch over the balance of light and darkness in all dimensions and maintains that with the balance with all worlds. They are immortals that have been watching over all worlds, including this one and our homeworld, since the very start of all worlds, many millennia ago.” Everyone gasps in amazement.
 
Darien then asks Hotaru, “Hotaru, what were you and Serena doing there?”
 
Hotaru explains, “The `disappearance' of Sailor Galaxia wasn't some kind of fluke or anything. Sailor Darkmoon and her evil `scouts' of the Dark Moon syndicate were released somehow and allied themselves with Sailor Galaxia. The Dark Moon syndicate has gain the ability to cross over into other dimensions and their plan is to gather all types of dark powers from these worlds and conquer all worlds. Unfortunately, they have gain more than enough power to wipe out all of you, even at your maximum sailor powers, without even breaking the smallest of sweats.” This causes more gasps to come from the group of Darien and the other Sailor Scouts.
 
Trista then states, “However, you and Sailor Moon must have some kind of special powers to stop them. It's connected to what Sailor Darkmoon called that boy: An `Interdimensional Warrior'.”
 
Hotaru nods her head and tells everyone, “That's right. You see, the `Guardians' told us that long ago, during the early existence of all worlds, a great evil plagued all dimensions and threatened the destruction of all worlds, but then a group of humans, humanoid, or other living beings, with the ability to gain the powers of all worlds in order to defend everyone from threats like the great evil that they faced. This power, coming from Life, itself, is the power of an Interdimensional Warrior. The first warriors defeated `their evil' and returned their homeworlds, but the `Guardians' knew that there would come a day when an evil as great as the one that the first warriors faced would appear and Sailor Darkmoon proved to be one of those evils. When Serena and I learned all about this, we weren't sure about going, but somehow, we knew it was the right thing to do, even though we had to `mysterious disappear'. So, we went on our journey across worlds, making new friends, going and explores worlds that are or beyond our imaginations, and most of all, gaining the powers, skills, knowledge, and abilities of all of the other dimensions.”
 
Rini then states, “So, that what you and Serena have been doing for the past five years, huh?”
 
Hotaru replies, in a calm tone, “Actually, Rini, even though five years past at home and our bodies only aged five years, Serena and I, thanks to dimensional time displacement or something of that nature, experience five decades across worlds.”
 
“FIVE DECADES?!” everyone exclaims in shock and stunned surprise.
 
Lita states, “Whoa! Experiencing five decades of time, while only aging five years, now, that's too amazing.”
 
Rini tells Hotaru, “That's incredible, Hotaru!”
 
Hotaru then says, “It is Rini and only aging the time that passed in my homeworld while experiencing greater periods of time during dimensional travel is a gift with the power.”
 
Amarah then asks Hotaru, in her serious tone, “Hotaru, do you still have the power to destroy a planet?”
 
Hotaru sighs and answers, seriously, “Yes, I do, Sailor Uranus, but my powers have grown so much that this time, it won't kill me. However, Sailor Moon has that very same power within her, now.”
 
The third set of shocked gasps comes from the group and Michelle asks, awe-struck, “Sailor Moon has the power to destroy planets, now?”
 
Hotaru replies, in a plain tone, “Yes, she does. However, both of us learned, though intensive training, to control our powers and not cause `stuff' like that, but both of us are very powerful, now. Actually, we can use the powers we have learned in our `normal' or non-transformed states because they are part of the Interdimensional Warrior power, not our sailor power, however, those same Interdimensional Warrior powers allow our Sailor Scout forms to magnify our powers, which is the reason for our more powerful sailor forms.” Darien and the other scouts were totally stunned and silent about these new `revelations' about Serena/Sailor Moon and Hotaru/Sailor Saturn.
 
Amarah thinks to herself, in amazed tone, “Somehow, I'm not the least bit surprised at what Hotaru has just told us. From what I saw in the last battle, Sailor Moon wasn't using her full power in that fight. But it's still hard to believe that Sailor Moon has grown into such a powerful sailor warrior, however, she has proven herself, time and time again.”
 
Darien then asks Hotaru, “Hotaru, what about that `mysterious boy'? His name was Daisuke Motomiya, I think. Is he an Interdimensional Warrior, as well?”
 
Hotaru nods her head and replies, “Yes, his name is Daisuke Motomiya and he's an Interdimensional Warrior, like Serena and me. During our `journey', we met him and another Interdimensional Warrior from his world. Actually, this world is Daisuke Motomiya's homeworld. Our `paths crossed', many times, and Serena and I are friends with Daisuke and his fellow warrior, who is actually his girlfriend, she goes by the name of Hikari Kamiya.”
 
Rini then asks, “Hotaru, do you know where Serena is?”
 
Hotaru nods her head and responds, “Yes, I do, Rini. Follow me.” Darien and the other scouts then follow Hotaru into an alleyway. Hotaru then takes out her sailor transformation wand, which looks like violet planet with three golden stars on it, one on top, one on the left, and one on the right, all of the stars have hearts with two crossed swords in them and inside of the `planet' is the symbol of Saturn with eight silver wings surrounding it. Hotaru then states, “It might be hard to understand, but this Earth, actually, is made of two different worlds, one co-existing with the other, living side by side, separate, but needing to each other to survive. However, you can't see this world with your normal human eyes because it is kind of like a `pocket dimension'.”
 
Trista then asks, “And you can open a gateway into this `pocket dimension'?”
 
Hotaru answers, “Serena and I have a different way of opening gateways between worlds than our fellow warriors, but yes, as Interdimensional Warriors, Serena and I can.” Hotaru then turns to make sure her back faces the others, she holds her sailor transformation wand, and chants out, “Powers of Saturn and all worlds, please hear my call, answer this humble protector of worlds request, and open the gateway to the world that her heart currently desires!” Just then Hotaru's sailor transformation wand gives off a bright glow and then a dimensional gateway, like the one Davis opened with his Advanced D-3, appears before them. Hotaru then begins to step into the portal, but then turns her head to face Darien and the other scouts and tells them, “Don't worry, it's safe. However, please stay close, because the world we are going to can be amazing, but it can be dangerous at the same time. Personally, I've only been there since this morning and I already know that fact.” Hotaru then goes through the gateway, Rini and Diana then follows with Darien, Trista then follows Darien and Rini, Michelle and Amarah followed Trista, and Luna, Atriums, and the final four Sailor Scouts follow the rest of them through the portal. When all of them have gone through the dimensional gateway, the portal closes behind them.
 
(Back at the Dark Digidestined headquarters; On the meanwhile)
 
When we return to the `base' of the enemy, we find Kari listening in as DD tells his fellow Dark Digidestined, the Dark Moon syndicate, and their new allies, Seymour, Yami Marik, and Yami Bakura of their plans while showing them one of the Divine Emeralds.
 
Yami Marik then says, “Yes, I can feel the great power surging through this gem.”
 
DD then states, “That's right, these are one of the Divine Emeralds. They are very powerful and can help in our `causes'. There are only seven and we have two, so far. We need your help into gaining the five remaining ones, including the one in this world, as well as collecting souls.”
 
Yami Bakura then states, “I'm sure that we can use our shadow powers and this powerful Seal of Orichalcos cards to excellent use. Since you were so kind to tell us what they can do, we might be able to make our own shadow world `equivalent', but this `evil power' is much older and just as much power as all seven millennium items, so it will take some time. However, this card indeed has it's `limitations', we are going to need powerful cards to add to this.”
 
DD tells Yami Bakura, “We have powerful cards that can only be used by a duelist who has the Seal of Orichalcos on the field, but we know that won't be enough. However, we have two powerful cards that match the Seal of Orichalcos in power, I believe you, two, know of them.” DD then nods to Kari, who takes a card from her deck, and DD takes a card from his deck. Then both of them show those two cards to Yami Marik and Yami Bakura, who gasp to see that they are Obelisk the Tormentor and the Winged Dragon of Ra!
 
Yami Marik exclaims, “Obelisk the Tormentor and the Winged Dragon of Ra! How did you get these two Egyptian God Cards from the Pharaoh?!”
 
DD looks at Kari and says, “Thank, Kari. She stole them from the Pharaoh, his friends, and our enemy and gave them to us. However, Slifer the Sky Dragon is still in their hands.”
 
Yami Marik asks, “Who possesses the card? The Pharaoh?”
 
DD shakes his head and replies, “No, the Pharaoh and little Yugi's protégé duelist and my enemy, Daisuke Motomiya, has Slifer the Sky Dragon in his deck.”
 
Yami Marik exclaims, in disbelief, “What?! How can a boy like him, who has no connection to the ancient scriptures and isn't even from this world, control an Egyptian God?!”
 
DD tells Yami Marik, “He's an Interdimensional Warrior, meaning he can add other powers to his own powers and he has the power of the shadow realm and powers connected to the ancient scriptures, thus allowing him to control the Egyptian God Cards. Plus, Motomiya is the Prince of the Digidestined and the Digidestined of Miracles, which means, combined with Interdimensional Warrior powers, Prince Motomiya has powers that allow him to weld the powers of the gods as if he were connected to the Egypt in your world.”
 
Kari then adds, in her dark tone, “And don't think we can't control the Winged Dragon of Ra just because of the ancient text on the card. In fact, Davis and I can read the card's text as if it were our native language.”
 
Yami Marik brawls, angrily, “You're lying, little girl!”
 
Kari then looks at the card's text and chants, “Great Beast of the Sky, please hear my cry, unlock yourself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. Envelope the desert with your glow and cast your shadow upon my foe, unlock your powers from deep within, so, that together we may win. Appear in this shadow game as I call your name: Winged Dragon of Ra!” The Winged Dragon of Ra card then gives off a bright golden glow, causing an image of the Winged Dragon of Ra to appear above them all, and after it gives off a great roar, the glow stops and the card `returns to normal'. Yami Marik is stunned and speechless, seeing that Kari can indeed control the Winged Dragon of Ra, which was once his card, before the Pharaoh and his `weaker half' sent him into the Shadow Realm. Kari then asks, with dark tone and smirk on her lips, “Believe me, now, tough guy?”
 
Yami Marik gives a silent grown and Yami Bakura laughs and exclaims, “Well, I can see that this `little girl' has just shown you up, Marik!”
 
Yami Marik yells at Yami Bakura, “Oh, shut up, you fool!” Yami Marik then thinks to himself, “Unbelievable! A person that's not even connected to the ancient scriptures is able to control and weld the powers of the Egyptian Gods! What in the name of Ra is she?!”
 
DD then tells Yami Marik, “Well, I told you, so, Marik. Davis can, too, read the text and control the powers of the Egyptian Gods, but since we have gained our own great powers and as well as connection to your shadow powers with the ancient scriptures, we can also control the power of the gods, believe it or not.”
 
DE then tells the two Yamis, “However, Motomiya has another card that's just as powerful as the Seal of Orichalcos and the Egyptian Gods.”
 
Yami Marik exclaims, in disbelief, “What?! How can there be another card that's just as powerful as the Egyptian Gods other than this evil seal?!”
 
DD then claps his hands, causing holographic screens to appear, the screens display the three legendary dragons, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, and DD then says, “The cards we are talking about aren't any ordinary cards, like the Egyptian God Cards, these special cards contain the spirits and powers of ancient and powerful monsters. In this case, three legendary dragons, that long ago during the battle of Atlantis, they help defeat Dartz and Great Leviathan around 10,000 years ago, but paid the price of being seal in ice and frozen in time, but when Dartz's `minions' stole the God Cards to use their power to revive the Great Leviathan, these three dragons chose three warriors, Kaiba, Wheeler, and of course, the Pharaoh, to weld their powers in three cards known as the Eye of Timaeus, Fang of Critias, and Claw of Hermos! However, these dragons can't battle on their own, what these dragons do is combine with other monsters, magic, or trap cards to form more powerful monsters or powerful items that totally change the nature of the game. Watch them in action, in fact, I've got a record of Kari's and Davis' last `spat'.”
 
Kari thinks to herself, “Damn him! That bastard does things like this to spite Dai-chan, well, won't he be surprise to find that I'm not working for him, but I'm spying on him!” DD then claps her hands and the motions switch to the `duel' of Kari and Davis in Odaiba (A/N: Oh, FYI, refer back to Chapter 1 of this story for the details.).
 
The screen shows Davis displaying his Eye of Timaeus card and calling out, “That's right! I've drawn my legendary dragon! Now, I activate the Eye of Timaeus! Come to me, my dragon!” The screen shows Davis' legendary dragon card giving off its glow and then showing the legendary dragon, Timaeus, appears on the field with its great dragon roar. The screen then shows Davis crying out, “Now, I combine my Dark Magician Girl with Timaeus! Combine my creatures!” And then screens shows Timaeus and Dark Magician Girl to form Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight (2600/2100). The screen then displays Davis declaring, “Together, they are Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight!” The screen then stop `playing' their `footage' and DD tells the Maester and the two Yamis, “As you can see, the legendary dragon card can fuse other cards, creating monsters and items that change the whole nature of the game. Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight, may not look all powerful, but it has a very powerful special ability. By discarding one card from your hand when attacking any monster, you can automatically destroy the monster without taking any damage to your life-points or your opponent's life-point, even if the monster is stronger than Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight.”
 
Yami Bakura then says, “Yes, that's a powerful special ability. And all of these legendary dragon cards can do this?”
 
DD replies, “Well, the Fang of Critias, once Kaiba's dragon, can fuse with Trap cards to form powerful monsters and those new monsters, from Critias and the Trap cards, can combine with other monsters, too, to form even more powerful creatures. Kaiba uses the Fang of Critias on his Tyrant Wing Trap card to form Tyrant Burst Dragon and then combined that monster with his Blue Eyes White Dragon to form Blue Eyes Tyrant Dragon, which had 3400 attack points and the ability to attack all of the monsters on the field at once. Meanwhile, the Claw of Hermos, on the other hand, once Wheeler's dragon, can combine with other monsters to form powerful new `items' or weapons to equip his other monsters with and give them great power or abilities. Once, he uses his dragon with his Red Eyes Black Dragon to form the Red Eyes Black Dragon Sword, which gives his monsters 1000 attack point boost with 500 addition attack points for every dragon monster on the field.”
 
Yami Marik then tells DD, “From what you say, these `legendary dragon cards' do indeed sound very dangerous to our plans.”
 
DE then tells the two Yamis and Seymour, “However, the good news is that after the battle with Dartz ended, the dragons left for their world, once again, since their job was over, for the moment. But when we took the powers of the Orichalcos for our own purposes, the dragons came back. However, they need new warriors and only Motomiya has a legendary dragon card, the Eye of Timaeus. Plus, he brought the Pharaoh and his friends, Tea, Joey, and Tristan, to teach the `little army' he assembling to stop us ways to stop the shadow powers and the Seal of Orichalcos.”
 
Yami Marik and Yami Bakura give wide grins and Yami Bakura says, “So, Yugi, the Pharaoh, and his little friends are here in this world? Perfect time for revenge.”
 
DD tells the two Yamis, “Hold, you two. Remember, the Pharaoh was the former `chosen duelist' that held Timaeus' power in his hands, even though Motomiya is the new `chosen duelist' for Timaeus, that dragon has a mind of his own and if the Pharaoh need that dragon, Davis could just give his Eye of Timaeus to the Pharaoh, and there is a chance that Timaeus will lend his power to the Pharaoh, again. Plus, the Pharaoh may not be in current possession of Slifer the Sky Dragon, but he can still use it. Plus, with an ally as powerful as those three Interdimensional Warriors, shadow powers or not, you don't stand a chance against them. Remember, Davis is the protégé of the `King of Games' and Joey Wheeler. His nickname is the `Prince of Games'.”
 
Yami Bakura and Yami Marik only grin wider and Yami Marik says, “Well, you have just gotten our interest in your enemy as well. If he is the dueling protégé of the Pharaoh and his friends, then he has just made him a target for us, too.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then says, “Well, don't think that Serena is no pushover, herself. In fact, Serena is Yugi's and the Pharaoh's second protégé and equal earning her the nickname `Queen of Games'.”
 
Yami Bakura states, “The more targets, the better, I say. Serena or Sailor Moon, whatever you want to call her, has just made the list of my potential victims.”
 
DD then tells them, “Personally, I think we can get along just fine, don't you say?”
 
DD, Yami Marik, and Yami Bakura then shakes hands and Yami Marik says, “Agreed. Your enemies just became our enemies as well.”
 
DD then states, “The Pharaoh and his friends are already our enemies. `The enemy of my enemy is my friend'.” Yami Marik and Yami Bakura nod their heads in agreement.
 
Just then a loyal Gotsumon `soldier' runs up to DD and exclaims, “My lord! My lord, we have found the location of this world's Divine Emerald. It is here, in the Digital World!”
 
DD exclaims, in a commanding tone, “Show us where it is immediately!” Gotsumon bows his head and uses a nearby console to display the area where the energy of the Divine Emerald has been located.
 
Kari is listening and looking on, thinking in her own mind, “Okay, this is it, Kari! You have got to get this information to the others as fast as you can!” While the Gotsumon is showing and explaining about where the Divine Emerald has been found, Kari takes all of this information and plans how to give it to the others.
 
(Meanwhile; Somewhere within the Digital World)
 
Within an vast plain, somewhere in the Digital World, covered in forests, grassland, hills, and rocky `sub-plains', a dimensional vortex opens up in the middle of the plain and Hotaru, with Darien, Rini, Diana, Luna, Atriums, Trista, Michelle, Amarah, Ray, Mina, Lita, and Ami, comes out of the gateway and into the Digital World. When the gateway closes behind them, all of them, expect for Hotaru, were in awe of what they saw, when they looked at the Digital World all around them.
 
Rini exclaims, amazed, “Wow! This place is beautiful! What is this `world'?”
 
Hotaru tells Rini as well as everyone else, “Welcome to the Digital World.”
 
Luna asks Hotaru, confused and curiously, “The `Digital World'?”
 
Hotaru responds, “I hardly believe myself, but this place is actually a whole world created by the Digital Information passes through the all the computers on this Earth and people's dreams.” With that comes a four set of gasps of shock and amazement from Darien and the other Sailor Scouts.
 
Ami asks, flabbergasted, “You mean that this whole world is made of Digital Information?!”
 
Hotaru replies, in a plain tone, “Yes, but this world is very much alive as the world of flesh and blood on Earth called the Real World.” Hotaru then points to the horizon and says, “There are some of this worlds `inhabitants', now.” When Darien, Rini, and the others look to where Hotaru is pointing, they gasp to see one herd of Monochromon on the horizon.
 
Mina asks, awe-struck, “Whoa! What are they?”
 
Hotaru answers, “Well, I've been told that they are Digimon, short for Digital Monsters, living creatures made out of Digital Information, but very much alive like you and me.”
 
Atriums exclaims, amazed, “Amazing! Incredible! I've knew beings like this could ever exist!”
 
Luna then tells Atriums, “Well, it looks they do in this dimension!”
 
Hotaru then states, “Based on what I know, this world is separate from the `Real World' but both worlds depend on each other to survive and live and if the balance of one world is broken, then the other world goes with.”
 
Darien then comments, “Kind of like the `domino effect'.”
 
Hotaru smiles and replies, “Exactly!” Hotaru then explains, “However, this world isn't without its evil, but it isn't without its `chosen protectors' and that's where Serena's and my friend, Daisuke Motomiya, who we call Davis, comes in.”
 
Trista then asks, “So, this `mysterious boy' has one of the `protectors' of this world?”
 
Hotaru nods her head and replies, “That's right, Sailor Plato, but I think it would be better if he would explain about his `role' in all of this, himself.” Just then Hotaru and the others heard some beautiful music coming from a flute in the distance. Hotaru smiles and says, “Well, that would be Serena, now, after fighting enemies who uses flutes to summon evil monsters or brainwash young kids (A/N: refer to Sailor Moon Super S movie: Black Dream Hole), Serena got into playing music and she has become very good on the flute.”
 
Luna then asks, perplexed, “Serena? Playing the flute?”
 
Rini tells Hotaru, “That's pretty hard to believe, Hotaru.”
 
Hotaru responds, “Well, I've been with Serena, your future mother, for the past five years, Rini, and I found out plenty of secrets about her. And yes, Rini, I know that you come from the future and Serena is your future mom.”
 
Rini slightly blushes in embarrassment and asks, “Serena told you, didn't she?”
 
Hotaru replies, with a smile, “Yes, she did. But I really don't mind that you are from the future, Rini, with my experience as a Sailor Scout and an Interdimensional Warrior, having a best friend from the future and being friends with her mother before she is born isn't so weird. And I hope that I'm your friend in Crystal Tokyo in the future as well.”
 
Rini smiles at Hotaru and exclaims, “Me too, Hotaru!”
 
Hotaru then starts walking towards the sound of the Serena's flute and tells everyone, “Follow me and please stay close everyone. What I've heard about this world, there can be cute and amazing things and Digimon in this world, but there can be very scary and dangerous things and Digimon in this world and the rules of the Real World, Earth, don't exactly apply here. And being here for just this morning, I can believe what I heard.” Hotaru then starts towards the sound of Serena's flute and the others, heading Hotaru's advice, followed close behind her.
 
(Somewhere within the Digital World; A short time later)
 
As Hotaru leads Darien and the other Sailor Scouts through the Digital World, they continue to follow the flute playing and the group, even Hotaru, continue to be amazed at the beauty and awe-inspiring sights within the Digital World.
 
Mina states, “Even with these `monsters', this world is very beautiful and I got to admit, some of these `Digimon' are quite cute, especially the little ones.”
 
Michelle says, “I never thought in my wildest dreams that a place like this could exist.”
 
Trista tells Michelle, “Well, with all the possible worlds that are out there, there is a possible that any world within all of human imagination can exist.” For a while, all of them had been going through some very tall grass and bushes.
 
When they reach the edge of the bushes, Hotaru motions for everyone to stop and when everyone does, they hear the flute playing is at its loudest, and Hotaru tells them, “Serena is beyond these blushes, but I think that you might just want to watch.” Darien and other scouts don't know why Hotaru said that, but they poke their heads through the grass and bushes to see Serena, in her non-transformed state, indeed playing the flute music that they were hearing on a flute, who is on the tree branch on a tall and fully healthy tree.
 
Just then Davis' voice calls out, “Serena! Hey, girl, I finally found you!” Everyone, including Serena, looks to see Davis coming towards them.
 
Serena finishes her flute playing, looks at Davis, and responds, “Hey, Davis! You know that, these days, I want to have my own `private time' and play my flute. It is one of the things that really `smoothed' me after all that battling and stuff. I've really hated to fight, but as Sailor Moon, I knew that I had to, in order to defend the people from evil of Beryl and the Negamoon. However, during this whole time I've been battling as Interdimensional Warrior, I've got use to fighting.” Serena smiles, giggles, and then says, “I might be going nuts, but five decades of battling might make anyone use to fighting it out. We've been battling hardened warriors to complete wacky and nuts people that only luck made them even in the villains' category. It might be because that I fought villains that use flutes to summon and create the most creepiest of monsters or to control innocent kids is why I decided to start playing the flute myself. You must think that I'm real weird.”
 
Davis replies, with his own grin, “You might think it weird that I don't think that you are weird, at all, for playing the flute for that reason.” Serena and Davis, both laugh, at Davis' comment. Davis then goes over to pouch near the tree, opens the pouch, and takes out a pack of Duel Monsters cards.
 
Serena tells Davis, “Hey, be careful with that! That's my prized Duel Monsters dueling deck, you know!”
 
Davis responds, “Hey, I know, Serena, don't worry, I'll be careful.” Davis then looks through Serena's Duel Monsters deck, finds that the Dark Magician Girl monster card is the top card on Serena's deck, and Davis asks, “So, Dark Magician Girl is your favorite card since it is at the top of your deck.”
 
Serena smiles and responds, with a blush of embarrassment in her cheeks, “Guess I made it that obvious, huh?”
 
Davis then asks, with a cheeky tone, “So, which card respects your boyfriend, Darien? Is it Dark Magician?”
 
Serena gives an even wider blush and asks, “No! Why would I give the love of my life a `representation' as a Duel Monsters card?”
 
Davis then displays a Dark Magician monster card with the Dark Magician Girl card and asks, with a cheeky smile and tone in his voice, “Then why is Dark Magician so carefully put with your Dark Magician Girl?”
 
Serena gives one major blush of embarrassment and exclaims, “Hey!”
 
Davis then tells Serena, “Come on, Serena, you know that I was joking!”
 
Serena then tells Davis, in her own cheeky tone, “How would Kari like to know all of the `dark secrets' of her prince?”
 
Davis yells out, indignity, “Hey!” Serena then giggles at Davis' embarrassment, then Davis smirks, and says, sarcastically, “Ha. Ha. Very funny, Serena.” Davis then looks through Serena's deck, comes across something that surprises him, and he says, “Whoa! Serena, I never thought that you should have these three cards in your deck.” Serena then displays three Blue Eyes White Dragon cards that he took from her deck and show them to Serena.
 
Serena replies, “Well, they are Light element monsters and my deck is made up of Light and Dark type monsters. Besides, having Blue Eyes White Dragons in my deck, isn't any `regular' duelist would expect a FEMALE duelist to have in her deck.”
 
Davis tells Serena, “Well, talking about your deck, you do mainly have Light and Dark elements monsters and all types of supporting Magic and Trap cards. And what did you call your dueling deck again?”
 
Serena replies, in her normal tone, “Well, it is my Chaos dueling deck and the term `chaos' is talked in the mixing of light and darkness together, so, that mainly what type of monsters I use, but I also use a strategy by the same name. I use unexpected moves and cards that duelists wouldn't think that a duelist of my gender or `type' would use. Plus, the sun is the light and the moon is like the dark as you know, I'm a Lunarian and the princess of the moon. However, I've also got other surprises in my deck, too.”
 
Davis nods his head in understanding and then says, with a slight smile, “I can understand completely, Serena.” After Davis returns Serena's dueling deck to her, Davis then calls out, seemly to nobody, “Okay, all of you can come out, now.” Darien and the other scouts, expect for Hotaru, were surprised and wondered if Davis knew that all of them were there.
 
Their `suspicions' were confirmed when Serena yells out, “Hotaru, you and the others can come out, now! I've got to ask: Why did you bring those four `traitors' to this world with Darien, Rini, Michelle, Amarah, and Trista?” All of the `people' in the bushes then come into view of our Digidestined of Miracles and Princess of the Moon.
 
Hotaru tells Serena in reply, “Sorry, Serena. I overheard the four of them wanting to make `repentance' to you and out of sympathy, I brought them with me along with Darien, Rini, Michelle, Amarah, and Trista.” Serena sighs in total understanding, knowing Hotaru and her feelings.
 
Ami then tells Serena, in a begging tone, “Come on, Serena! Please let us talk about this!”
 
Serena brawls back, in an angered tone, “There's nothing to talk about, traitor! All four of you shot me in the back and all you want me back for is just to serve as target practice for your attacks!”
 
Mina yells at Serena, “Serena, we would never attack you on purpose!”
 
Serena roars back, in her angered tone, “One near death experience tells me otherwise, Mina!”
 
Lita tells Serena, “Serena, you've held this grudge for around fifty years?! Come on, this isn't so like you!”
 
Serena brawls back, “Well, the me that you knew is already dead!” Darien and the others, even Hotaru, gasp in shock and horror at Serena's `declaration'. Serena then states, “She died on the day that you stabbed me in the back and nearly killed me!” Serena then lowers her head and says, in more saddened tone, “But then again, the `Serena' that all of you knew was nothing, but a façade, an act I've been putting on for many years.”
 
Luna then comes up to Serena and asks, “Serena, you can't be serious?” Serena then looks at Luna, eye to eye, and Luna sees that Serena wasn't kidding around. Luna states, amazed, “You are serious, Serena, aren't you? You mean that all the time that all of us knew you, you were `acting' with a different `personality'?”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, in strangely calm and plain tone, “Yes, I acted dumber and more child-like than I really was. I'm a lot more mature and smarter than you thought I was.”
 
Darien comes up to his girlfriend and asks, “Serena, I know you are telling the truth, but why did you `hide' your real personality from us?”
 
Serena takes a deep breath and replies, in sadden tone, “Bad memories, Darien.”
 
Darien then puts his hands on Serena's shoulders and when Serena looks at her boyfriend, he tells her, “Serena, I love you more than anything and I worried about you for the five years that you were gone from my world. I have a feeling why you hid your real self from us, but Serena, you have to know that I'm always here for you because I care for you. Maybe, I would like to know the `real Serena' more because she seems similar to the Serena that I know and love, but only better.”
 
Tears comes from Serena's eyes and she embraces Darien, saying, “Oh, Darien. . . I miss you. . . so much. . .”
 
Darien embraces his beloved back and replies, lovingly, “I miss you, too, Serena.” Darien then tells Serena, “Serena, look I don't want to hurt you in any way, but I heard your side of what happened that day from you, yesterday, and Ray's, Ami's, Lita's, and Mina's side. . . well, I'm not sure, but there might be some kind of misunderstand on what happened that day. I'm not saying that you are lying, Serena, I'm just saying that it might be a good idea to put this `grudge' you have against them `on hold' for now until we get some `time off' from this `war' that you are fighting. By the looks of it, you need all of the help that you can get. Please, Serena, I just want to help in any way that I can and I want to find the truth about what happened. Please, Serena, for me.”
 
Serena, who's eyes and some of her cheeks were wet from her tears, takes a deep breath, and says, in a plain, but not too thrilled tone, “Okay, for you, only, Darien, I will put my grudge aside. . . for the time being.” Serena and Darien then kiss each other deeply on the lips, but Darien noticed that Serena's kiss is more `passionate and forceful', somewhat, than in the past. While they were kissing, Davis smiles, widely and happily, at this `event'.
 
Davis thinks in his own mind, “Two `lovers' reunited once more, what could be more beautiful?”
 
Trista then says to Davis, “Now, we need to know about you.” When Davis looks at Trista, he displays his Crest of Miracles to her, causing Trista to gasp in her own mind and she thinks, “That symbol! I've seen that symbol when I visited Queen Serenity in Crystal Tokyo! A representative from somewhere announcing the arrival of a ruler from some world and that `representative' had that same symbol on his uniform! But how can this young man have that same symbol?”
 
Rini notices Trista's `spaced out' look and she asks her, “Trista, what's wrong?”
 
Trista snaps from her own train of thought and replies, “Nothing, little lady, don't worry.” Trista then asks Davis, “Your name is Daisuke Motomiya, is it not?”
 
Davis replies, “It is.”
 
Trista then states, “May I inquire about that symbol you wear around your neck?”
 
Davis displays his crest more and tells her, “This is my Crest of Miracles, my personal symbol.”
 
Trista then asks, even more curious than ever, which is surprising, “Does your `personal symbol', this Crest of Miracles, have great important meaning?”
 
Davis then states, “Hotaru must have told you about the `protectors' of the Digital World, here? Well, as the bearer of the Crest of Miracles, I'm the High Prince of the `protectors' of this world.”
 
Amarah gasps and exclaims, “You're a prince?!”
 
Hotaru replies, “Believe it or not, he's a prince. He may not look like a prince, but he has the personality and kindness of ruler and leader in his heart and soul.”
 
Davis blushes from Hotaru's `complements' and says, “Thanks, Hotaru, I think. Anyway, it is really hard to explain, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Plato, but I will try my best.”
 
Trista then asks, surprised, “How do you know about us?”
 
Davis replies, in a plain and serious tone, “Like I said: This is a long story to tell. Best that you follow me, Serena, and Hotaru and stay close. With the `current situation', this world tends not to be too safe for those who are `newbie' to the Digital World.” Davis and Hotaru began to lead Serena, Darien, and the other scouts through the Digital World while Davis tells about the Digital World, the Digidestined, the adventures of Tai's team and his team of Digidestined, and how he and Kari got involve in their adventures as Interdimensional Warriors.
 
(Near Ophanimon's palace; A brief time later)
 
In front of Ophanimon's palace, we find all of the Odaiba Digidestined team, expect for Kari and Davis, watching all of the Digidestined Digital Force, the official name given to the Digidestined with special powers and trained to fight the Dark Digidestined and, now, Sailor Darkmoon with all of their combined forces, including Davis' older sister, continue their training with their Digimon partners. On the meanwhile, Bloom and the girls had been taught, by Davis, to open a gateway between Davis' homeworld and their dimension, which they went back, got permission and aid from their school in this vital mission to save worlds, with past experiences with the Dark Moon syndicate and the Dark Digidestined team, they knew how powerful the villains were and they were willing to give any aid to the Digidestined with Red Fountain school also pledging support, sending Bloom's `crush', Prince Sky and the other Winx Club girls `crushes' as a sign of their support. Bloom, Sky, and the boys and girls were having their own discussion. And finally, Tristan, Tea, Yugi, and Joey were in their own group trying to discuss about what `lessons' they could give our young men and woman of the Digital Force about combating duelists using the Seal of Orichalcos or the powers of the Shadow Realm. However, the only thing on Joey's mind was the `score' of cards that he got to buy with his cash. Remember, the nation of Japan in Yugi's world and Davis' world are very similar, including money. So similar, that the gang's own money and card trading got some new cards, especially for Tristan and Joey, and even Tea and Yugi joined.
 
But we find Joey giggling at seven certain new cards that he had gained, three of his own Blue-Eyes White Dragons, one Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, one Black Luster Ritual magic, one Black Luster Solider Ritual Monster card, and finally, one Master of Dragon Solider fusion monster card, and then says, “Oh man! I can't wait to see the look on Kaiba's face when I use these cards on him! Man! I can't believe that they have got so many Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards available! They still might cost a pretty penny, but they are a lot, I mean A LOT more of these dragons in this world than back at home, with costing A LOT less, too!”
 
Tea then tells Joey, in a bit of an annoyed tone, “Joey, I can't believe that you brought those cards to spite Kaiba!”
 
Joey tells Tea, in his own annoyed tone, “Hey, that stuck up rich boy had got it coming to him! He think is so hot just because he's got the only Blue-Eyes White Dragons of our world and powerful cards that are rare to ultra-rare back at home. Well, once, I use my own `version' of his favorite cards against him and bring him down to size, he will get what he'll deserve and plus, he will finally have to admit, I'm one of the world's best duelists and a match for him!”
 
Yugi tells Joey, “Joey, I think that Joey is right. I don't think insulting Kaiba by buying his favorite cards, here, at the really `reduced' price, is the way to finally get Kaiba to respect you. You can't just mirror his `tactics' and cards, Joey, you have to use the cards that you are use to and put your heart into your deck.”
 
Joey takes a deep breath, sighs, and says, “Yeah, Yug', you're right, as usual. I won't be an excellent duelist if I just mirror that snobby Kaiba's own cards and skills, I've got to use my own skills and strategies and when I smash that Kaiba to bits with my deck, that rich boy will finally have to respect me!”
 
Tea tells Joey, excitedly, “Yeah, that's right, Joey!”
 
Tristan then tells Joey, in a sneaky tone, “But Joey, that doesn't mean that you can't bash Kaiba with any other card that Kaiba hasn't seen before that you have learned about and `mastered'.”
 
Joey grins widely and mischievously, saying, “Yeah, I can't wait to use the other new cards that I got! Especially, my new Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, if I play my cards right, that would give me the edge against any duelist!” Joey then looks at Yugi and tells him, “Expect for you and Pharaoh, Yug', the two of you can counter any card, even if you never seen it before.”
 
Yugi scratches his head and tells Joey, a bit embarrassed, “Thanks, Joey. But that might a bit of over-praise for me, anyway.”
 
Yami's image then appears out of the Millennium Puzzle and tells Yugi, telepathically, “That's not true, Yugi. Joey is right. Not only I've managed to counter cards used us that we've never seen before, but you have done the exact same thing. And both of us have done together on many occasions.”
 
“Thanks, Pharaoh.” Yugi tells Yami, in reply and in a appreciative tone, mentally.
 
Joey then looks at the other cards that he got, which included two Red-Eyes Black Chick, Inferno Fire Blast Magic card, three Armed Dragon LV3, three Armed Dragon LV5, three Armed Dragon LV7, two Trap Jammer Trap cards, one Summoned Skull, one Black Skull Dragon fusion monster card, one Buster Blader, one Emblem of a Dragon Destroyer Magic card, Lord of Dragons monster card, one Divine Dragon Ragnarok monster card, one King Dragun fusion monster card, one Re-Fusion Magic card, one Lightning Vortex Magic card, and plenty more, and states, “With all of these new monster, magic, and trap cards, I'll make my tried and true deck even stronger than before and able to beat any duelist, including that snot nose, egotistical, rich boy, Kaiba!”
 
Tea then tells Joey, her usual annoyed tone, “Getting ahead yourself, Joey, as usual.” Joey growls lowly at Tea in disapproval, but Tea then turns to Yugi and asks him, “Hey, Yugi, did you get any good cards for your deck?”
 
Yugi replies, “Sure, did! I hope Joey doesn't mind at all, but when he got his Red-Eyes Black Dragon back, I want a card to remind me of him, so, I got these three to remind me of him and our friendship.” Yugi then holds up one Red-Eyes Black Chick card, one Red-Eyes Black Dragon card, one Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon card, one Black Skull Dragon fusion monster card, and one Inferno Fire Blast Magic card.
 
Joey tells Yugi, “No way, man! I don't mind at all! Actually, I'm honored that you are putting similar cards in my deck in yours to remember me! We're best friends and I'm glad that you found a way to remind yourself of our friendship, Yug'.”
 
Yugi smiles and says, “Thanks, Joey!”
 
Joey replies, in his usual tone, “No problem, man!”
 
Tea then asks, “What other cards did you get?”
 
Yugi replies, “Some pretty good ones. Take a look at some, Tea.” Yugi then holds up one Dark Magic Attack Magic card, one Emblem of a Dragon Destroyer Magic card, one Dark Magician of Chaos monster card, one Dedication through Light and Darkness Magic card, two Trap Jammer Trap cards, one Dimension Fusion Magic card, one Dark Mirror Force Trap card, one Primal Seed magic card, Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning monster card, and finally, one Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End monster card. Yugi then tells Tea, “Personally, I never saw a third type of Dark Magician before or a Magic card that can work with only my Dark Magician on the field.”
 
Tea then nods her head and says, “Yeah, I saw plenty of cards that are pretty cool, too, Yugi. Take a look.” She shows her new Sage's Stone Magic card, Dark Magician, Knight's Title Magic Card, Dark Magician Knight Monster card, Guardian Angel Joan card, Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys monster card, A Feather of the Phoenix Magic card, three Harpy Lady 1 monster cards, three Harpy Lady 2 monster cards, three Harpy Lady 3 monster cards, one Elegant Egoist magic card, and finally, one Triangle Ecstasy Spark Magic Card.
 
Yugi says, “Whoa! I didn't know that there were other versions of Mai's Harpy Lady!”
 
Tea smiles and tells Yugi, “Yeah, I thought that they were pretty cool and plus, there is a magic card that works with the Harpy Lady Sisters and I had to get that one! Mai will flip when she sees them!”
 
Yugi then says, “Speaking of Mai, I wonder how Mai, Kaiba, Mokuba, Duke, and all of the others used or effected by Dartz and the Orichalcos are doing after that whole `affair'.”
 
Tristan then says, “Probably doing fine, Yug'. Kaiba believe it some kind of hoax or something as usual and probably all of Dartz `inner circle' Raphael, Alister, and Valon have realized that they have been used and have tried to go back to human society.”
 
Yugi then says, “I hope so.”
 
Joey then says, in a plain tone, “Hopefully, Mai has recovered from that entire `Orichalcos insanity' and hopefully, we can see her again in another tournament or something.”
 
Tea then tells Joey, in a comforting tone, “Joey, Mai is a strong person. She will back to her old self and dueling to make herself to best, the right away, in no time.” Joey nods his head at Tea in appreciation.
 
Just then Yolei's voice calls out, “There's Davis!” When all of the others look at Yolei, she is pointing ahead of herself and when the others look at the direction that Yolei is pointing at, they see Davis leading Serena, Hotaru, Darien, and the other Sailor Scouts to their position.
 
Ami is asking Davis, “So, you, Kari, Serena, and Hotaru have been going on separate journeys, but all of you met each other on many occasions?”
 
Davis nods his head and replies, “Yeah, while Serena and Hotaru were going on their own journey across worlds and Kari and I were going on our own journey, but our journeys crossed and we helped each other out on occasion. Personally, I never why our two `evil forces' met each other or found out about other Interdimensional Warriors, but maybe they are not as smart as we thought that they were. But then again, they always seem to keep giving headaches no matter what we try to do back then.”
 
Serena then tells Davis, in a bit of annoyed tone, “Ugh. Did you have to remind Hotaru and me?”
 
Mina then says, “Well, I can't believe that our world is a popular TV show. How cool is that?”
 
Ami then tells Mina, “Mina, with the theory of the infinite worlds out there and now, it seems to be proven true, meaning that anything is possible.”
 
Davis then smiles and says, in a bit of jokingly tone, “Yeah, there might be a world where my homeworld and adventures are a popular TV show. Personally, I'm quite willing to believe anything these days.”
 
Lita then looks ahead of her and exclaims, “What is with this group?!” Everyone then looks to see the Digital Force members along with everyone else, the Odaiba Digidestined, the Winx Club girls and their `crushes', and Yugi and his friends looking. . . staring at all of them.
 
Ophanimon then tells the Digital Force Digidestined, in her usual tone, “Everyone, it is improper to stare at our guests. Please return to your training at once.” The Digital Force Digidestined then resumed their training in their fighting skills and using their powers.
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What is all of this?”
 
Davis replies, “This is our `training facility', where we are training Digidestined with `special gifts' in the form of special powers.”
 
Luna then asks, amazed, “You mean that all of these `people' have powers of their own?”
 
Ray then states, “Well, I'm getting `weird' vibes from all of them, like they are not like other humans, but not evil.”
 
Hotaru tells Ray, “That's their `unique' life-auras you are sensing from these `Digidestined'.”
 
Ophanimon then states, “Sailor Saturn is very well, correct. The `weird vibes' that Sailor Mars is getting is the `uniqueness' of their life-auras, thanks to their special powers, which makes them different from the life-energies of non-powered humans.”
 
Michelle asks Ophanimon, “Who are you?”
 
Davis replies, “Darien and the Sailor Scouts, this is Ophanimon, a Mega level Holy Angel Knight Digimon, she is the `ruler' of this palace and caretaker of the ancient legends of the Digital World. And the one who started Kari's and my journey as Interdimensional Warriors.”
 
Gatomon's voice calls out, “Hey, what are Veemon and me?! Kitty litter?!” They turn to see Gatomon, walking on all fours, with Veemon by her side walks up to all of them. Gatomon then tells Davis, “You and Kari may be humans, but you aren't the only Interdimensional Warriors from our homeworld.”
 
Rini says, “Wow. Another talking cat.”
 
Davis tells Rini, “That's Gatomon, a Champion Digimon, a feline Digimon of the vaccine type, and Kari's Digimon partner. The `blue guy' is Veemon, a Rookie Digimon, a mythical dragon Digimon, very rare Digimon that's said to bring luck to everyone that's his friend, and he's my Digimon partner.”
 
Rini smiles and says, “Wow, they are so cool!”
 
Veemon scratches his own head and says, “Personally, I'm glad that she called me `cool' rather than `cute'. I've got bad experiences with girls calling `cute'.”
 
Gatomon tells Veemon, in a bit of a sarcastic tone, “Like girls trying to ripe you limb from limb.”
 
Veemon shakes his head and exclaims, “Please don't remind me, Gatomon!”
 
Davis laughs at Veemon's embarrassment and tells Veemon, “Well, we went to worlds where people never saw a living being like you before and plenty of time, you had to act like a stuffed animal or something like that.”
 
Amarah looks around at all of the training Digidestined and Digimon, who are members of the Digital Force, and asks, “So, all of these `Digidestined' have special powers?”
 
Davis then points to someone and responds, “That's correct, Amarah. Take a look over there.” Darien and the other scouts then look to see Jun and a Kyubimon preparing to `battle'.
 
Kyubimon jumps in the air and yells out, “Dragon Wheel!” Kyubimon then spins her body around as flames surround her body and then a beam of flame with dragon's head launches at Jun. Jun then glows with a slight maroon aura, she lifts her hands into the air, and then huge chunks of the earth around her rise from the ground and block Kyubimon's attack.
 
Mina exclaims, shocked, “How did she do that?”
 
Davis replies, “Jun is an ecomancer, a person with the ability to feel and control the elements of nature and she can also tell a person's true feelings and intentions.”
 
Ami states, amazed, “Incredible!”
 
Lita then asks, curiously, “Hey, Davis, how do you know her name, anyway?”
 
Hotaru then comes and answers, “Her name is Jun Motomiya, Davis' older sister.”
 
Rini asks Davis, shocked, “She's your older sister?!”
 
Davis tells Rini, “That's right, she is. When I got back, here, in my homeworld, I learned that Jun became a Digidestined and gained special powers around a few months that passed in my homeworld after I left. The large fox Digimon that `attacked' her is Kyubimon, her Digimon partner.”
 
Trista then asks Davis, “Prince Daisuke, all of these `chosen children' that have assembled here, they must be in order to combat the enemy that you and Princess Kari are facing, isn't it?”
 
Davis nods his head and replies, “Yes, Ophanimon and Gennai, our `advisor and aid' to all Digidestined, organized this `Digital Force' that we've been assembled in order to combat the interdimensional foes, my `evil clone' DD and his Dark Digidestined, which are `evil clones' of my team of younger Digidestined.”
 
Serena then comes up and says, “However, we've added to their problems with the addition of Sailor Darkmoon and her Dark Moon syndicate, which looks like are revive all of the villains that the scouts and I faced in the past.”
 
Davis then says to Serena, “Don't blame yourself, Serena, when Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, and I met you and Hotaru for the first time, we had a deep feeling that we would have to face them, too, sooner or later. What I'm surprised is that they didn't link up earlier.”
 
This causes Serena, Veemon, Gatomon, Hotaru, and Davis to think and then Serena says, “Yeah, now that I think about it, they could have found each other and `linked up' against us, but they didn't it.”
 
Gatomon then states, “Yeah, they could have found each other since they have the ability to sense great light and dark powers in any world. Something seems real fishy and I don't mean any real type of fish.”
 
Ami then adds, “And since what you told, the Dark Moon Syndicate's releases and the Dark Digidestined's `creation' came from the same `evil source', which means we could be possibly facing a greater evil.”
 
Davis growls and says, in a serious tone, “I do not like this at all. Something doesn't feel right.” Ray, Amarah, Luna, Atriums, Serena, Hotaru, Veemon, Gatomon, and all of the other heroes and heroines nod their heads in agreement with Davis.
 
Just then a Knightmon's voice yells out, “Lady Ophanimon! Prince Motomiya!” When everyone looks to the sound of the voice, they see a Knightmon fling the palace doors open. Knightmon calls out, “My lady and lord, Princess Kamiya has returned from behind the enemy lines! She bares distressing news about the enemy's plans!”
 
Davis commands the Knightmon, “Take me to her at once!”
 
Knightmon bows and states, “Yes, Lord of the Digidestined! Follow me!” Knightmon then heads back inside of the palace with Davis, hot on his heels.
 
Lita then states, “This `Kari' must be a real important to him.”
 
Hotaru tells Lita, “Princess Kari is Davis' beloved girlfriend.”
 
Mina exclaims, “Whoa! No wonder! One mention of her and he must be off like a rocket!”
 
Gatomon states, “You don't know even half of the story. Davis would give his life for Kari at the slightest moment and do anything for her.”
 
Mina states, “Wow, now, that's what I call true love. Kari must be a real lucky girl to have him as a boyfriend.”
 
Veemon, Gatomon, and Tai smile at Mina's last comment and Veemon says, “Yes. Yes, Kari is. Davis has proven to be the kindest and with the greatest amounts of courage among all of us, ready to do anything for his friends, family, loved ones, and all of the innocent people in any world. That why I believe that he's the Prince of the Digidestined, a true leader.”
 
Trista then thinks to herself, “Well, I can see why this young prince has been chosen to perform such `duties' for his world and all others and I've got a feeling that he has a connection to the `slightly altered future' of Crystal Tokyo. But I also sense within him a great power of light, however, with `something else' within his heart.” However, the Digidestined, Odaiba and Digital Force, Yugi and his friends, the Winx club and Red Fountain members, Darien, and the scouts then follow Davis inside of Ophanimon's palace.
 
(Within Ophanimon's palace; Very brief time later)
 
In the center of Ophanimon's palace, everyone is gathered in front of Kari, who is explaining the bad news to everyone about Yami Marik's, Yami Bakura's, and Seymour's return, thanks to the Dark Digidestined. When she is done with that, Yami had switched places with Yugi, thanks to the power of their Millennium Puzzle.
 
Tristan exclaims, “Oh, great! Marik's dark side and the evil spirit from the Millennium Necklace are back?!”
 
Tea groans and states, “Like we didn't have enough to deal with.”
 
Hotaru then says, “Not to mention that Seymour has been revived from the Farplane of Spira as well.”
 
Davis groans and says, “No kidding, Hotaru. If that guy had his way in Spira, this guy would have put the mass murders in our two Earths' history to shame.”
 
Yami then explains, “However, now, we do know what their purpose is for using the Orichalcos and the Shadow Power for stealing souls.”
 
Bloom asks, “I know that I'm going to regret asking, but what is the story of this `Sin' creature?”
 
Serena says, “The creature known as `Sin' terrorized this one world, Spira, for 1,000 years and the only people on Spira that had a chance of stopping them were Summoner, practitioners of a sacred art, that summon Celestials beings of great power, known as aeons to combat `Sin' and the other dangers of Spira to save the people of Spira. For one thousand years, the only way to destroy Sin was by use of the Final Aeon, but using that aeon cost the summoner's life and one of the summoner's guardians, since that guardian has to become a `Fayth', a soul of the dead locked in a sacred stone who summoners combine to summon the aeon, of this Final Aeon. However, when we came into Spira, we worked with a summoner named Yuna and her guardians to find that Sin is actually the `being' that started the summoner's `faith', Yu Yevon, that `Sin' is his armor, and every time, `Sin' is `destroyed', he combines with the aeon that `destroys' the `last Sin' and creates a `new Sin'. Stopping that `murderous tradition' and destroying Yu Yevon inside of `Sin', we ended the one thousand years of terror on Spira, once and for all.”
 
Hotaru then says, “If they are able to succeed to resurrect `Sin', then it would mean disaster for whatever world that `Sin' is unleashed upon. `Sin' has the power to obliterate a world that's full of life without much effort at all, especially if a `person' like Seymour Guado, who is pure evil, get his hands on `Sin'.”
 
Bloom groans and Musa tells Bloom, “Well, you asked Bloom.”
 
Yolei states, in annoyed tone, “Great. More to worry about.”
 
Serena then asks Davis, “Davis, should we ask for Yuna and our friends from Spira for help in this matter?”
 
Davis shakes his head and tells Serena, “Not good idea. The people of Spira are just starting to become united to rebuilding their world, thanks once again to Yuna and her friends, with our help of course. Plus, they've never faced an evil power such as the Orichalcos and the Shadow Realm before. Unless we really need to, best we don't call for their help.”
 
Kari then tells Serena, adding to her love's explanation, “Dai-chan is right, Serena. Besides, we have the aeons of Spira to call upon since the Fayth came back to aid us and Spira in the battles against Sailor Darkmoon, the Dark Digidestined, and any other evil forces that come in any worlds way that require an Interdimensional Warrior or more.”
 
Yami then comes up and asks Serena, “Serena, do you still have the Millennium Necklace that I gave you to keep safe?”
 
Serena nods her head and answers, “Sure, I do, Pharaoh.” Serena than takes her backpack off her back, opens it, and takes out the one and only Millennium Necklace into her hands.
 
Rini asks Serena, “Serena, that necklace is pretty. What is it?”
 
Serena replies, “This is the Millennium Necklace, one of seven powerful Millennium Items that come from ancient Egypt from Yugi and his friends' world. This necklace has the power to give visions of the future.”
 
All of whom that weren't Interdimensional Warrior in the room, expect for Gennai and Ophanimon, gasp in shock, and Michelle asks Serena, “Sailor Moon, Serena, you mean that you can see the future with that necklace?”
 
Yami explains, “It can, but the necklace's powers have limits. As many of you might know or experienced, the future isn't written in stone and the future, with destiny, can indeed be changed. The Millennium Necklace can give a `possible vision' of the future, but that future can be changed.”
 
Serena nods her head in agreement with Yami and says, “With that knowledge in mind, I don't depend on the Millennium Necklace unless a real emergency.”
 
Kari then states, “Well, I hope it can help with the next bit of bad news. DD has located our world's Divine Emerald!” This caused widespread gasps to come from the room from everyone, but our Digidestined of Light.
 
Davis asks his girlfriend, “Kari, are you sure?!”
 
Kari nods her head in agreement and tells Davis, “Very sure, love. One of their minions told Sailor Darkmoon, DD, and all of their `evil inner circles' of the location of where they could find the Divine Emerald. I've managed to get a hologram of it. Take a look.” Kari then takes out a mini-hologram protection device and then the it projections an image of forest, grassland, and hills that have two mountains nearby.
 
Gennai then states, “I know exactly where that area is! I can take you to that location immediately!”
 
Izzy tells Gennai, “Prodigious, Gennai! That's excellent!”
 
Davis nods his head and then tells Kari, “Okay, Kari, you better get back before they notice that you are gone and suspect something. We can take care of this.”
 
Kari and Davis then engage in a short, but passionate kiss and when they release, Kari tells Davis, “Okay, but please, darling, be careful.”
 
Davis replies, “Always.” Kari then uses her Instant Transmission to teleport back to the Dark Digidestined's base.
 
Darien asks Davis, “Are you sure of letting your girlfriend go like that?”
 
Serena tells Darien, with a wide smile, “Look, Kari is a strong girl, Darien. And she needs to do this `job' because she needs to prove to her friends that she is a strong person and can take care of herself.”
 
Darien smiles at his girlfriend and tells her, “If you say so, Serena, I will take your word for it.” Serena smiles at and as well as slightly blushes at Darien for his comment.
 
Davis then goes to Ophanimon and tells her, “Ophanimon, we are going to need the support of Digital Force Digidestined that you and Gennai have been training.”
 
Ophanimon then says, nearly in a panic, “But Prince Motomiya, they only have recently mastered their powers and the combat training that we've given them and they haven't even started the training that you promised to give them. Not to insult any of them, but they are not ready at their current level of training for the battle ahead.”
 
Davis tells Ophanimon, “We don't have a choice, Ophanimon. Ready or not, they are going into battle.”
 
Ophanimon sighs and says, “Understood, Lord Motomiya.”
 
Davis turns to the other heroes and heroines and asks them, “I hate to ask, but will the rest of you help us? For many of you, this isn't your fight, but then again, this battle affects all worlds.”
 
Darien tells Davis, “Since Serena and Hotaru are a part of this, the scouts and I are already in.” Ray, Ami, Lita, Mina, Amarah, Michelle, Trista, Luna, Atriums, Rini, and Diana nod their heads in agreement with Darien.
 
Stella tells Davis, “Count us, boys and girls, in.” Bloom, Flora, Musa, Tecna, and the boys of Red Fountain give their nods of approval.
 
Joey tells Davis, “Hey, no friend backs away from another friend when they need help!” Tea, Yami, and Tristan nods their heads in agreement.
 
Tai tells Davis, “Since you and Kari are a part of this battle, you already have us to bail you out!”
 
Davis tells Tai, “Very funny, Tai.”
 
Serena then exclaims, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!”
 
Davis tells the Digidestined, “You heard the Princess of Moon, people!”
 
“Right!” Jun and the other Digital Force Digidestined exclaim in agreement. All of the heroes and heroines then prepared to `move out' and get to the location of where the Divine Emerald is located.
 
(At the location of the Dark Digidestined fortress; A short time afterwards)
 
Now, we find Kari walking around like she is pacing around, using that as some kind of excuse for her absence.
 
Kari then looks to see the Dark Moon Syndicate and the Dark Digidestined coming towards her and DK calls out to her, “Hey, Kari! Where have you been?! We were worried about you when you left the meeting!”
 
Kari replies, in a dark and nasty tone, “You?! Worried about me?! Ha! That will be the day! If you need to know, I got tried of waiting around, so, I went to get some air! You know, what took you?!”
 
DD tells Kari, “Kari, you know that a good plan takes time. Anyway, I'm sorry, but you will have to stay here.”
 
Kari roars back, in an angered tone, “To hell I will! You want Davis all to yourself!”
 
DD then states, “You got me, there, Kari. However, we need someone real powerful to stay behind, in the remote chance, that those blasted Digidestined and other heroes find our fortress and attempt to take the emeralds that we already have. And you are a powerful Interdimensional Warrior, an evil one, so, that makes you are best bet.”
 
Kari then tells DD, in a dark tone, “If you try to take care of my brother and Davis behind my back, then don't expect me to be a good `guard dog'.”
 
DD tells Kari, “Agreed. We get the emerald and I will leave the destruction of your own onii-chan and Davis in your hands.”
 
Kari responds, in her dark tone, “Good. Now, get going.” The Dark Digidestined and the Dark Moon syndicate then take their leave.
 
Sailor Darkmoon tells DD, “Kari really must have a thing for doing in her brother and former boyfriend.”
 
DD nods his head and tells Sailor Darkmoon, “No kidding. I'm afraid that she might be possessed about it or something.” Sailor Darkmoon and DD giggle at DD's last remark.
 
Kari then thinks in her own mind, “They are so full of themselves! Sooner or later, that will be their undoing and I will be glad to help them in that!”
 
(Somewhere in the Digital World; Early Afternoon)
 
All of heroes and heroines arrive at the location exactly like the scene that Kari showed them on the mini-holographic protection device.
 
Davis asks Gennai, “Is this the place, Gennai?”
 
Gennai then replies, “Yes, Daisuke. This is the place that Kari showed us on the hologram.”
 
Serena, Hotaru, Davis, Veemon, and Gatomon then sensed so much `evil powers', it made their heads hurt, and Veemon says, “Yeow! I'm sensing a lot of dark powers out there!”
 
Hotaru nods her head and says, “Me too! Their combined power is so much, it is hurting my head!”
 
Serena then states, “It's giving me a real headache!”
 
Gatomon then says, “Well, now, we know that Sailor Moon's `bad asses' have teamed up with the Dark Digidestined, I can sense both of their auras, together, coming towards us.”
 
Sora then looks around, doesn't see the enemy, and asks, “I don't see them. Where are they?”
 
Davis tells Sora, “Probably out of visual range of our eyes, but not Serena's, Hotaru's, Veemon's, Gatomon's, and my ability to sense their evil life-auras.”
 
Serena then states, “Well, Hotaru and I have got the perfect way to find them and the emerald.” Serena looks to Hotaru, points to her transformation brooch, and says, “Hotaru. . .”
 
Hotaru takes her sailor transformation pen out and replies, “Right, Serena.” Hotaru then calls out, “Saturn Ethereal Planet power!” Hotaru is then covered in a bright violet light and transforms into Sailor Ethereal Saturn.
 
Serena then yells out, “Moon Celestial Knight Power!” Serena's brooch then opens up, revealing her Imperial Silver Crystal in its new rainbow colors, and bright light covers Serena transforming her into Sailor Celestial Knight Moon. Sailor Moon then tells Sailor Saturn, “Sailor Saturn, time to use your scanner!”
 
Sailor Saturn nods her head and responds, “Right!” Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn then press on their left earrings, causing scanners like Sailor Mercury's to appear across their eyes and noses, expect that Sailor Moon's is gold and Sailor Saturn's is violet.
 
Ami exclaims, flabbergasted, “They look similar to my scanners as Sailor Mercury!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Saturn, “Try to find those jerks before they find us, Sailor Saturn!” Sailor Saturn nods her head in agreement and both scouts began to scan for their enemy and the emerald. However, for a minute, they couldn't find them.
 
Davis then looks slightly to his left, focus his senses, `feels something', points in that direction, and tells the two scouts, “Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, I've got a strong feeling of major evil powers in that direction. Try there.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn then point their heads in that direction and use their scanners magnification until around 10,000 times magnification where they got `visual contact' of Sailor Darkmoon and Dark Moon scouts, with demonic wings on their backs, and DD and the Dark Digidestined `inner circle' of villains.
 
Sailor Moon tells Davis, “We've got them, Davis!”
 
Sailor Saturn then adds to Sailor Moon's `comment' with, “Our scanners have made visual contact with Sailor Darkmoon, DD, and their `inner circle' of villains. My scanner tells me that they are coming in really fast and might be on us in one minute to a few minutes at most.”
 
Gatomon then points to ahead of her and says, “You might want to point those scanners in that direction because I'm getting major evil energies coming from that way.” When Sailor Saturn and Sailor Moon use their scanners in the direction that Gatomon is pointing out, they gasp to see their scanners showing a whole army of Orichalcos possessed monsters, Spiran Fiends, and Jafar heading in their direction.
 
Darien asks, “Serena, what is it?”
 
Sailor Moon replies, “We've got a major army of evil warriors and minions from other worlds coming our way.”
 
While Bloom and the Winx girls transformed into their pixie/fairy forms, the Red Fountain boys got their weapons ready, and the Digidestined and their Digimon got ready to fight, Davis asks Sailor Moon, “How many?”
 
Sailor Saturn replies, nervously, “Scanners show their numbers are over one million.” Bam! This information hits the group of heroes and heroines like a nuclear bomb!
 
Matt exclaims, “One million?! All of us, together, special powered Digidestined, Digimon, fully Digivolved, and all of the heroes that can battle them don't stand much of a chance!”
 
Tai then states, “Matt's right! And most likely, DD, Sailor Darkmoon, and their rotten `inner circle' will force Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and Davis away from us since they are the only three Interdimensional Warriors that we have against them!”
 
Trista nods her head and says, “Unfortunately, I'm forced to agree.”
 
Rini asks, curiously, “What can we do?” Sailor Saturn then notices that this area has two mountains forming a corridor by two thick forests, which look nearly impossible to go through without cutting down, taking a lot of time, and that the `evil army' is heading down the `mountain corridor'.
 
Sailor Saturn exclaims, “I've got it!” When everyone looks at Sailor Saturn, she points to the `mountain corridor' and exclaims, “The only way to all of us is through that pretty narrow mountain pathway, since the other sides of the two mountains here are covered by nearly impenetrable thick forests!”
 
When everyone else looks at what Sailor Saturn is pointing at, Davis smiles and states, “That's right! We `pug up' that corridor and it will take some to a lot of time to get to us! And all we will have to deal with is DD, Sailor Darkmoon, and their two rotten `gangs'!”
 
Sailor Moon says, “I'm ahead of you, Davis!” Sailor Moon spins around, gathering water into her hands, which were up into the air, and she yells out, “Shine Aqua Illusion!” Sailor Moon then launches one of Sailor Mercury's attack, much to the other scouts, expect for Sailor Saturn's, shock and surprise.
 
Ray exclaims, “Now, Sailor Moon can use our attack, too?!”
 
Mina states, “Man, what other `tricks' did Serena learn why she was on this `journey'?”
 
Sailor Saturn then gather cold energy into hands, extends into the air, and yells out, “Saturn Antarctic Freeze!” Sailor Saturn then launches a wave of freezing energy at where Sailor Moon's attack is heading, the `entrance' to the `corridor'. Both attacks hit the corridor and begins to create a wall of ice at the `entrance'.
 
Davis tells the two scouts, “Allow me to help!” Davis then glows a slight golden color, raises his hands into the air, and when he `throws' them down, he calls out, “Blizzaga Fury!” Just then a heavy ice storm `rains down' from the sky, adding more ice to `ice wall'.
 
Gennai then commands, “All of the Digidestined with ice-based abilities, you must help Prince Motomiya, Princess Serena, and Sailor Saturn with the ice wall!” A few dozen Digidestined then step forward and unleash varying ice-based abilities, helping the ice wall being `built'.
 
“Mercury Planet Power!” Ami calls out, holding her sailor transformation pen out, and covered in a bright blue light, transforms into Super Sailor Mercury. “Shine Aqua Illusion!” Sailor Mercury declares and after spinning around, gathering water into her raised hands, Sailor Mercury launches a watery freezing attack to the forming ice wall. All of the combined attacks do their job as a six yard high ice wall that's around half-a-foot thick ice is created at the entrance to the `corridor' on our heroes' and heroines' side.
 
“Okay, that takes cares of that problem! Now, all we have to take care is those rotten villains, Sailor Darkmoon, DD, and their two `gangs'! I'll try to find them.” Sailor Moon says, but then everyone hears someone clapping their heads in applause. When they looked to the source of the applause clapping, they found Sailor Darkmoon, DD, and the rest of the Dark Moon syndicate and Dark Digidestined above their ice wall and DD is the one clapping their hands. Sailor Moon does a slight sweatdrop and says, a bit nervously, “On second thought, never mind.”
 
DD then stops clapping his hands and tells all of them, “Bravo, heroes. Creating a thick ice wall at the only entrance at where our army can reach you. Ingenious.”
 
Davis roars at DD, “Don't patronize us, DD! All of us have found out about this place containing a Divine Emerald and we knew while we were coming here that you would be here!”
 
DD asks, in a dark curious tone, “And how did you find about the Sacred Emerald?”
 
Sailor Moon tells DD, in a sarcastic reply, “Hello! Davis and I are Interdimensional Warriors, you don't think that we would have our own ways and technology to find that powerful jewel!”
 
DE tells DD, “As much as I hate to admit it, that brat Sailor Moon has a good point.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon states, in her dark tone, “And that's one reason is why I hate heroes.”
 
DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, with a wide grin, “Took my words out of my mouth.” Sailor Darkmoon smiles at DD and then DD asks, “Why don't shut them up, once and for all then?”
 
DK replies, “I was wondering when you would ask that DD.” DK then cracks her own knuckles and the other villains give wide evil grins, while making their own `preparations' for battle.
 
TK states, “Oh, great! They're getting ready to attack and the rest of us don't know the full extent of their powers.”
 
Sailor Saturn replies, “Sailor Moon, Davis, and I do.”
 
TK asks Sailor Saturn, “Okay, what are your chances with the three of you against all eleven of them?”
 
Sailor Saturn blushes and replies, nervously, “. . . Actually, I'm. . . not sure. Sorry.”
 
Tai then tells TK, “For what I can see and heard, with our three warriors against these eleven villains, I don't think that their chances are good.”
 
Davis states, “I'm forced to agree with you, Tai, but that doesn't mean that Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and I aren't going to try.”
 
Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn nod their heads in agreement and Sailor Moon states, “That's right! Time to show these `freaks' what we are made of!”
 
DT scoffs at the heroes and yells out, nastily, “Ha! I would LOVE to see you try to stop us from beating all of you to ground and take the emerald! Take a look, even without our army, 11 powerful warriors with evil powers from all worlds and only THREE goody-two shoes Interdimensional Warriors with similar powers of good against us. There is no way that you can prevent us from getting the emerald with your three greatest warriors outnumbered and overpowered!”
 
Davis thinks, “As much as really hate that bastard, he has an excellent point! However, all of these assholes might not know the exact location of the emerald, but with Sailor Moon's and Sailor Saturn's scanners, we can find the EXACT location of the emerald and Sailor Darkmoon knows it! However, they will need some time in order to get that location!” Davis then transforms into his Super Digidestined form and takes two steps forward of the group.
 
Rini asks, amazed by Davis' transformation, “Wow! How did he turn his hair blond like that?”
 
Sailor Saturn replies, “That's Davis' Super Digidestined form, a legendary warrior of the `chosen protectors' of this world.”
 
Mina says, “I'll say. He looks so handsome and cool.”
 
Lita tells Mina, “Better not getting any ideas, Mina, remember, he always has a girlfriend and she might not appreciate any `moves' on her boyfriend.”
 
Mina tells Lita, “Well, a girl can dream about having a boyfriend like him, can she?”
 
Atriums tell Lita and Mina, “Lita, Mina, the two of you need to focus here.”
 
Lita and Mina say in unison, “Sorry, Atriums.”
 
Davis tells Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, “Sailor Moon, you and Sailor Saturn need to use your scanners to find that emerald's exact location. I will take on the `goon squads' and give you as much time as I can give.”
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, horrified, “Davis, if you had noticed, you will be outnumbered 11 to just ONE, here! You don't stand a chance of beating them on your own! And you will get yourself murdered!”
 
Davis replies, “Sailor Moon, I know I can't win, but I can buy the time you and Sailor Saturn need to find that emerald! Only your scanners are properly tuned to find that emerald and you know it!” Davis looks at everyone, with a wide grin on his face, and says, in a serious tone, “And I don't plan to die, here and now, after five decades of struggling and fighting. If anyone is finished around here. . .” Davis then looks at the eleven villains before him and roars, in pure determination, “. . . It is going to be all of them! They are going to pay for their crimes against all worlds that I can promise you!”
 
DD tells Davis, hearing his `speech', “Bold words for one so small. Why don't you try to beat us? I can assure you that we will win.”
 
TK states, “I hope that Davis know what he's doing out there. He's overpowered and outmatched out there.”
 
Sailor Saturn tells TK, “TK, you know Davis, pretty well, but I can tell you that whenever he says anything with THAT amount of determination, it usually meant doom for any opponent that faces him.”
 
TK looks at Sailor Saturn and asks her, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Sailor Saturn looks at TK with her own eyes and responds, “Sailor Moon and I witness this plenty of times.”
 
TK then says, “I hope that you are right, Sailor Saturn.”
 
Sailor Saturn thinks inside of her own mind, “Personally, I hope so, too.”
 
Trista then covers Rini's eyes and tells her, “Little lady, you should not watch.”
 
Rini protests, “Why not, Trista?!”
 
Trista tells Rini, “Too violent for you, little lady.”
 
Rini argues with Trista, “Trista, I'm not a little kid, anymore! And plus, I've been in many scary situations before as Sailor Mini-Moon!”
 
Sailor Moon then tells Rini, in a very concerned tone, “Rini, please don't argue! What's going to happen next is going to more scary and horrifying than anything you saw as a Sailor Scout! Please listen to her!” Rini is surprised by the very concerned and mother-like tone of Sailor Moon's voice.
 
Meanwhile, back to the battle, Davis roars to DD, “If you are so sure of victory, then let me be the one to start off this battle with the first volley!” Davis then puts his arms behind his right shoulder, causing an orb of aqua-blue energy to form in his cupped hands, and he roars out, “Kamehameha!” Davis then thrusts his cupped hands forward and fires a powerful aqua-blue beam of energy at DD, which plasters into him, and engulfing all 11 villains in powerful explosion of energy and light, forcing everyone else expect for Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, to cover their eyes and Davis uses his super-speed to vanish from sight.
 
After the light and energy `dies down', leaving only smoke and dust, Amarah states, amazed, “What power!”
 
Matt then states, “Talking about starting off in a big way! I would call that a bit of overkill!” However, when the smoke clears, all of the villains were revealed, barely harmed, like DD, who had his arms out in defense, which are slightly smoking.
 
Joe tells Matt, “Don't you mean under-kill Matt because they are still there and barely scratched!”
 
All of the villains look for Davis, don't see him, and then DK yells out, “Where did that bastard get to?!” DK's question is answered when a ki blast rains down from sky and she barely dodges. Every one of the villains look up to sky, don't see him, but they can sense Davis' `presence' in the sky.
 
DY yells out into the sky, “Is that all you got, Motomiya?!” Just then, as if to answer DY's question, a bright golden light appears in the sky and then thousands more. When all of the villains got a good look at the light, they gasped to see thousands of ki blast attacks raining down on them.
 
DC yells at DY, annoyed, “Did you have to ask THAT question DY?!” Soon after, all of the ki blasts plaster into all of the villains, covering them in more explosions, smoke, and dust. When the attacks stop, Davis uses his super-speed to reappear in front of the villains, who are still covered in the smoke and dust, in mid-air as well.
 
When the smoke and dust clears, yet again, it reveals all eleven villains, smoking all places, with slight burn marks on their bodies and clothing, and Davis states, in a stern tone, “Is that enough for all of you?”
 
Sailor Darkmoon coughs out some of the dust that she got in her mouth and tells DD, “Now, I've got one reason to hate the hero that you are facing.”
 
DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Yes, he has his ways of pissing me off.”
 
Davis' voice then yells out, “Now, you have another reason to be pissed off at me, DD!” When all of the villains turned towards Davis, he flies forwards, stops in front of DD, and smashes his fist into his stomach, causing him to cough out some of his darker red colored blood from his mouth. Davis then gives DD a right roundhouse kick to his face and sent him flying into the peak of one of the two mountains, totally disintegrating the peak on contact!
 
TK states, “Davis isn't wasting any time.”
 
Cody tells TK, “It's the only way that Davis might have a chance against all of them without Sailor Moon's and Sailor Saturn's aid, the element of surprise.”
 
DK roars, in angered, “You will pay for that Davis!” DK then transforms into a Dark Super Digidestined and rushes Davis, but our Digidestined of Miracles sees her coming and holds out his arms in defense, when DK comes in with right cross to Davis' fist, however, she hits Davis' arms instead.
 
Sailor Darkmoon then commands, “What are all of you wanting for?! Attack!” The rest of the villains then attacked Davis at once with furious and super-fast punches and kicks. Davis is able to hold all of them back at first, but soon, Davis is getting bashed in the face and back by three powerful kicks from DK, two powerful punches from Sailor Darkmoon, and six more from the other villains, causing Davis to get two cuts across his cheeks and a bleeding cut on the right side of his lip. However, Davis managed to endure the onslaught, but all of ten villains came in for another all-out assault.
 
Davis holds out his arms to his sides, a powerful golden aura surrounds him, and when all of villains came within near-point range of him, he cries out, “Energy Burst!” Just then an crystal clear of energy surrounds all of the villains and powerful amounts of energy engulfed the sphere and the villains, causing a powerful explosion that sends Sailor Darkmoon and her Evil Scouts into the thick wood, with powerful `crashes', DC, DE, DY, and DT into the ground, creating small craters when their bodies hit the ground, and DK flies deep into the air before stopping herself. However, when she regains her sense, Davis comes in front of her, attacks with over three dozen punches into DK's gut, and one powerful right cross sends DK right into the dirt, hard!
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Saturn, “Sailor Saturn, Hotaru, Davis is giving us time to find the emerald! We have to work fast!”
 
Sailor Saturn nods her head and replies, “Okay, we are going to have to modify the programming in our scanners to `sort out' all of the great powers to tell which ones are the villains, which one is Davis, and which ones are rest of our combined teams.”
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Saturn, “Already on it, Sailor Saturn!” Sailor Saturn nods her head and does the same and both Sailor Scouts began their scan for the Divine Emerald.
 
On the meanwhile, Davis hears DD's voice scream out, “MOTOMIYA!” When Davis turns to the source, DD's fist slams into Davis' face, sending him to the ground, and causing him to skid across the ground with his back, but then Davis does a back-flip to his feet, just when DD's left fist slams into the ground, creating a huge crater to form around when DD's fist hits the ground. When Davis looks at DD, he's in his own Dark Super Digidestined form, but he has a bloody gash around his left cheek.
 
Davis tells DD, in a sarcastic tone, “Well, it is improvement.”
 
DD tells Davis, with an evil grin, “You won't be saying that once I pound into the ground.”
 
Davis tells DD, in serious and confident tone, “Let's go then!” Davis and DD then rush each other, pull back their right fists, and when they are close to each other, they `throw' their punches, which cause both of their right fists to connect, and causing a powerful `explosion', actually, a `quake' that sends rocks and debris into the sky, sparks of energy to surround the two warriors, and finally, they form a 15 ft crater around them, while the whole area shakes and quakes from their conflicting powers.
 
Sailor Mercury exclaims, “I can't believe it! The two of them are creating this earthquake from their own conflicting powers!”
 
Lita states, “Man! Those two must have immense power to cause this kind of quake!”
 
Ray tells Lita, “No kidding, Lita!”
 
Mimi then exclaims, “Well, can't they do this a little less rough for the both of us!”
 
TK tells Mimi, “I don't think that's going to happen any time soon, Mimi!” All of the other heroes, expect for Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, are trying to keep their balance from the quake by Davis and DD, who are the crater, surrounded by sparks of power, created from their super-power and super-fast punches and kicks. And then they swing their right fists into their faces, bashing each other in the chin, and then both of them do back-flips out of the crater. They stop for a few seconds to catch their breath.
 
But then DK's voice yells out, “Look out behind you!” Davis turns his head only to get bashed in back by a right roundhouse kick from DK.
 
And then Sailor Darkmoon and DY, using their super-speed, `appear' in front of Davis, smash their right fists into Davis' lower chest, causing him to cough out more blood, and Sailor Darkmoon tells Davis, in a dark teasing tone, “How did you like that Motomiya?!”
 
DT's voice calls out, “Hey, Davis!” Davis looks to see DC, DE, and DT fire powerful dark ki blasts at Davis, while the `evil scouts' launch one fire, water, lightning, and light beam attack at Davis. All of the attack hit Davis at once, causing a powerful explosion that sends our Digidestined of Miracles flying just above the ground for several dozen yards until DD comes down on Davis, like a ton of bricks, slamming his right foot into Davis' chest, plastering Davis into the ground. DD then slams his foot into Davis' chest, again, causing him to scream out in pain!
 
Tai brawls out, angrily, “They. . . They're torturing him!” Tai is proven right when the other villains come in and start bashing Davis in the face and all other his body. But after a few minutes, with Davis' face and arms, sleeves torn, full of cuts and bruises, bleeding badly, DD motions for the beating to stop and then DD creates a black sword into his right hand and Sailor Darkmoon takes her sword.
 
DD tells Davis, in a dark joyous tone, “I've got to say: It has been fun, Motomiya . . . but all good things must come to an end. Too bad, you lost your girlfriend and you are about to fail your friends, family, and everyone in all worlds. You lost Kari and you lost all hope for everyone. It's over!”
 
As DD and Sailor Darkmoon prepared to finish Davis off, Davis thinks in his own mind, “Is this the end? Have I failed?!”
 
Just then Kari's voice enters Davis' mind with, “Daisuke, don't give up! I'm always here for you!”
 
Davis then thinks in his own mind, “Kari?! No, I can't give up! There is too much at stake! Do I let everything Kari and I fought for, every we struggled for, and everyone that helped us in all of the other worlds along as helped us, in one way or another, to gain the powers of their world! And I can never forgive them for tricking Kari into using that evil Seal of Orichalcos! I can't give up and I can't lose! They are too many people counting on me! You hear me, DD, THIS BATTLE IS FAR FROM OVER, YOU CAN CRUSH MY BODY, BREAK MY BONES, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BREAK MY SPIRIT!” Just then Davis' Crest of Miracles blazes with bright golden light, confusing all of the villains.
 
DD exclaims, “What in the hell . . .?!”
 
But then Davis' roars, “Miracles' Explosion!” A dome of golden energy creating from a powerful explosion then appears and throws all of the villains all over the place. When the dome of energy disappears, Davis, still in his Super Digidestined form, face and arms badly bleeding, and his aura blazing with bright golden energy, comes out of the smoke with look of pure determination and anger in his eyes.
 
DK screams out, “How in the world did he triple his power just now?!” However, DD and Sailor Darkmoon are looking at Davis' as they see an image of a dragon wrapped around his body. The dragon image that they see is a dragon that looks similar to Slifer the Sky Dragon expect that it is rainbow colored and has golden wings on his back.
 
DD and Sailor Darkmoon then senses `something' with Davis and DD thinks, “What is this `presence', this power, that I feel within Motomiya?! This `power' feels powerful, mysterious, and. . . Ancient. What is this that I'm feeling from Motomiya?!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then thinks to herself, “What is this `presence' that I'm feeling with Motomiya?! Wait! I've felt something similar to this before! It was with that bitch Sailor Moon when somehow she had gain incredible new levels of strength and speed when she was near defeat! But how can Motomiya be duplicating it?!”
 
Davis then crosses his arms across his chest, creating two golden stars on his arms, and yells out, “Energy Stars!” Davis then fires the two golden stars from his arms and they hit DD and Sailor Darkmoon, causing a powerful explosion around them, throwing them into two large rocks, and when the smoke clears, they have several more cuts on their faces and two cuts on their arms. DK and the other villains counter-attacked against Davis, but somehow our Digidestined of Miracles manages to hold his own. Even when he gets hit, Davis returns to the blow to the villains, but even though Davis got a second wind, he can't hold out forever. All of the villains, expect for DD and Sailor Darkmoon, then manage to beat Davis down, to the horror of the other heroes, but then Davis yells out, “Energy Blast!” Davis then sends waves of energy through the villains, blasting and throwing them back. However, DD flies in and bashes his left fist into Davis' lower chest, causing Davis to groan in pain, but Davis returns in spades, when he grabs DD's left arm and smashes his right elbow into DD's arm.
 
DD holds his arm, calls out in pain, and screams out, “You rotten little SOB! You injured my arm!” DK then blasts Davis in his right knee with a powerful ki blast, exposing Davis' right kneecap and burning it. Davis growls in pain, however, he counter-attacks with a powerful ki wave, blasting DK into a group of trees in the forest.
 
Sailor Nega-Jupiter and Sailor Nega-Mars, Ray's `evil counterpart' then yells out in unison, “Try this on for size!” Sailor Nega-Jupiter launches an electrical attack at the same time that Sailor Nega-Mars attack with a powerful flame assault. However, Davis easily flies into the air and avoids the two attacks.
 
Davis then glows and cries out, “Thundaga!” Sailor Nega-Jupiter then screams as she is blasted with more powerful electrical assault than her last one and she falls down, temporary knocked out. Davis then turns to Sailor Nega-Mars, as powerful cold winds surround his body, and exclaims, “Crystal Freeze!” The cold winds then turn Sailor Nega-Mars into an ice-cube, expect for her head.
 
However, DT flies in fast and slashes Davis in the right side of his chest with a left cross and states, “How do you like that you rotten little. . . ?!” But DT never got to finish when Davis bashes him in the face and sends the Dark Digidestined sky-rocketing into the forest, creating a large amount dust and smoke when he crashes into the center of the forest. Davis lands on the ground and holds his bleeding side in pain.
 
DY exclaims, confused, “How can Davis endure such pain and such a beating?! A normal human would collapse from such a beating!”
 
DD tells DY, “It's that rotten Motomiya stubbornness!” The villains then reassemble and prepare for another attack.
 
But then Sailor Moon's voice yells out, “Moon's Aurora Rain!”
 
Sailor Saturn's voice adds, “Saturn Obliterating Screech!” All of the villains then get plastered by tens of thousands of baseball-sized, rainbow colored, energy spheres and one violet planet-shaped energy orb, causing them to become covered in a lot more smoke, dust, and this time, sparks of energy. When Davis turns to see who attack, who else but Sailor Moon, with her palms extended out, and Sailor Saturn, with her fork-like lance, were standing where the attacks came from.
 
Sailor Moon then points to something, when Davis looks he sees that Sailor Moon is pointing to another large mountain, and she tells Davis, “Davis, the Divine Emerald is in that mountain! Sailor Saturn and I are sure of it! We'll hold of those rotten jerks and we can go get that emerald!”
 
Davis asks, “What about you and others?!”
 
Sailor Saturn tells Davis, “Don't worry, we will keep them safe! And Sailor Moon and I can hold out until you get back! You are injured and need to recover! Go!”
 
Davis then prepares to use his Instant Transmission and tells the two scouts, “Good luck!” Davis then teleports to the mountain using Instant Transmission.
 
Sailor Darkmoon tells Sailor Moon, in a dark nasty tone, “Helping out your friend? How typical of you, Serena.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn face the eleven villains and extended all of their wings. Sailor Darkmoon tells Sailor Moon, “Ready to fight and `punish' me? Well, come at get it, girly.”
 
Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn reply in unison, in determined voices, “Our pleasure.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn with all of their wings then fly into the air and prepared for heavy combat, but the `evil army' is at the ice wall and fighting to break through.
 
(At the base of the mountain; VERY brief time later)
 
Davis teleports into the base of the mountain and sees a large cave at the base of the mountain.
 
Davis yells out, “Curaga!” Davis is covered in a pure white light and all of his injuries are healed. Davis then heads into the entrance of the cave and goes through the cave. Davis then gasps to see a large blue emerald in front of him, he picks it up, and exclaims, “All right, I've found it!”
 
But then Yami Marik's voice calls out, “I think that we will take that!” Davis then turns only to get thrown onto a wall, thanks to Yami Marik and his Millennium Rod. When he gets thrown, Davis drops the emerald and Yami Bakura picks up the emerald.
 
Yami Bakura then looks at Davis and tells him, “Thanks for the emerald. I can feel this jewels incredible power. Thank you for giving us this all powerful gem, Motomiya, isn't it?”
 
Davis says, “The spirit of the Millennium Ring and Marik's dark side, how did you get out?”
 
The two Yamis laugh at Davis and Yami Bakura tells Davis, “How do you think, kid?! Your evil doppelganger freed the two of us from the Shadow Realm and gave us our Millennium Items back! He had `hired our services' in order to gather souls for one of the most evil and destructive creature created. . . Sin from Spira!”
 
Davis exclaims, “Sin?! That must mean that you have Seymour with you, too?!”
 
Yami Marik tells Davis, “Aw, you have heard of him! I thought as much since you've been around helping the Pharaoh and other do-gooders of all worlds! Oh, well, but you weren't a match for our powers! Time to take back Slifer from your deck!”
 
Davis smiles and says, “I don't think so! Thanks for the heads up on your plans fools!” Davis roars with power, transforms into a Super Digidestined, and breaks the Millennium Rod's `power' over him, throwing both Yamis back and Yami Bakura drops the emerald. However, this causes the cave to start to cave in.
 
Yami Marik roars out, angrily, “That fool has made the cave start to come down on us!”
 
Yami Bakura yells out, “Forget him! We have to get out of here! We will return for his body and the emerald!” Yami Bakura and Yami Marik then use the powers of their Millennium Items to open gateways to the Shadow Realm, a new power that DD, Sailor Darkmoon, and their `inner circles' added in. The cave entrance then blocked, but Davis gets the emerald, takes out his duel disk, activates his duel disk, takes a card from his dueling deck, smiles at the card, and puts the card on the duel disk as rock fall down around him. . .
 
(Back to the battle of the Super powers; On the meanwhile)
 
Things were looking good back at the battle between Sailor Moon and Saturn against DD, the Dark Digidestined, Sailor Darkmoon, and the Dark Moon Syndicate. Both scouts were being overwhelmed by the villains, even though weakened from their battle with Davis, earlier. Sailor Saturn is barely holding a force-field against DE, DC, DT, DY, and DK. The four evil versions of Sailor Mercury, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, and Sailor Mars have just pounded Sailor Moon with powerful attacks, badly burning her. But then Sailor Moon is blasted by a powerful dark ki blast from DD and Sailor Darkmoon fires her Negamoon Heartbreak attack, which sends Sailor Moon crashing into the ground, cracking the ground when she lands hard!
 
“Serena!” Darien, Ray, Sailor Mercury, Lita, Mina, and Rini yell out in horror.
 
With two badly bleeding cuts on her face, Sailor Moon struggles to get up, but then Sailor Darkmoon slams her right foot into Sailor Moon's chest, causing blood to come out of her mouth and screams of agony and pain to come from her lips, causing gasps and tears of horror to come from the heroes, and Sailor Darkmoon says, in a dark tone, “Ouch. That had to hurt.” Sailor Moon tried to hold back her tears of pain, but Sailor Darkmoon yells out, “Oh, about to cry, Sailor failure?! Well, you should because that what you are a failure! You think that you are tops in the food chain?! Ha! You are nothing, but a pretender, nothing more than a fool! You try to hide who you really are from the others, pretend to be something that you are not, and then try to go back! Pathetic! What a laugh! I never thought that my enemy is the most pathetic, stupid, and foolish person in any world!” Sailor Moon's anger begins to boil in her heart and her right hand goes onto the handle of her sword, unknowingly to Sailor Darkmoon, and Sailor Darkmoon tells Sailor Moon, “Now, you are about to fail your world, your friends, and your beloved! Maybe, I should start with Rini or Darien to increase your suffering. . .!” However, Sailor Darkmoon is about to regret her words, when Sailor Moon unsheathes her sword, and in roar of pure anger, impales Sailor Darkmoon in the left side of her chest, causing a terrible bloody gash!
 
Sailor Moon then roars, in extreme anger and rage, totally un-like her, “If you ever lay one hand on Rini or Darien, I will take your guts and put them on a platter!” Sailor Moon then gathers energy into left hand and yells out, “Moon Planet Quaking!” Sailor Moon then slams a golden shaped planet-shaped sphere of energy into Sailor Darkmoon, causing a powerful explosion and sending her 12 yards away! Sailor Moon then gets to her feet and the other `dark scouts' are shocked to see a look of real anger in her eyes.
 
Even Sailor Moon's own friends and boyfriend were shocked at her outburst and Mina states, “Whoa! I never thought that Sailor Moon would ever say THAT!”
 
Lita then says, amazed a bit scared of Sailor Moon, “Now, I'm a bit scared of her.”
 
When Sailor Darkmoon gets to her feet, Sailor Moon's aura is blazing and Sailor Darkmoon shakes in fear as she sees the image of silver dragon wrapped around Sailor Moon's body appears to her eyes, but then Sailor Moon yells out, “Moon Celestial Knight Ascendation!” Sailor Moon's wings then transform and gain a gold color added to the rainbow of colors added to them, Sailor Moon's aura transforms into a golden one, and Sailor Moon's eyes turn from her usual dark blue into a sparking emerald green.
 
Sailor Darkmoon states in her own mind, “Oh, great! That bitch has accessed her Ascendant powers in her Sailor Moon form!”
 
Shinning golden stars appear around Sailor Moon and she yells out, “Moon Heavens Starlight. . .!” DD then goes to Sailor Darkmoon to see if she was alright, but then Sailor Moon finishes, “. . .Perform!” When DD and Sailor Darkmoon look, the shinning golden stars go into the clouds and then twists made up of those golden stars then rain from the sky and head for DD and Sailor Darkmoon, which hit with powerful effects, badly wounding them. Sailor Moon then leaps into the air, gathers energy into cupped hands in front of her, as energy stars flow into her cupped hands, and she yells out, “Moon Starlight Terra Force!” Sailor Moon then forms a HUGE energy star with golden-orange energy and throws it at two villains, which cause a column of energy that extends into space to form from the explosion. When the explosion, smoke, and dust `settled down', Sailor Moon's attack had formed 20 foot deep crater, but she look into the air to see two REALLY BADLY wounded DD and Sailor Darkmoon.
 
DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Now, I've got one major reason to hate Sailor Moon like you hate Motomiya.” Sailor Darkmoon then nods her head in agreement, but then everyone hears a large explosion-like sound and they turn to the source to see the mountain, where Davis is at, crumbing down to the ground.
 
Sora exclaims, worriedly, “Oh no! That's the same mountain that Davis is in!”
 
Yami Marik's voice yells out, “That's right, silly girl!” All of the heroes then turn their heads to see Yami Marik and Yami Bakura come out of the woods.
 
The Pharaoh takes over from Yugi and yells out, “Marik, what have you done to Davis?!”
 
Yami Bakura then states, “Nothing really. . . other than drop down the entire mountain on him!”
 
Ken exclaims, in horror, “Oh no! Davis!”
 
DD then smiles, evilly, and says, “Well, that would take care of Motomiya, now, all we need to get the emerald and. . .” But then pure white began to come out of the rubble of the mountain and DD yells out, “What the name of. . .?!” The rubble of the mountain then flies through the air and then a figure, a large figure, comes out of the mountain and flies towards all of them. When the figure is close enough, everyone sees that it is the legendary dragon, Timaeus, who swoops with a large dragon roar!
 
Yami Marik exclaims, confused, “What in the name of Ra is that?!”
 
Davis' voice then booms, “My Legendary Dragon, that's WHO, Marik!” Davis then `appears' using his super-speed and then states, “Oh, look what else that I've got!” Davis then displays the blue emerald that he found the in cave.
 
Tai exclaims, “All right, he's got the emerald!”
 
Sailor Nega-Venus declares, “Not for long!” Just then the ice barrier holding back the evil army breaks apart and the `dark army' prepares to break through.
 
“They've broken through! Get ready to fight!” Bloom states as her friends prepared for battle. But then Sailor Moon, Davis, and Sailor Saturn come together, look at each other, and nod.
 
Davis then looks at his Crest of Miracles and thinks, “I don't know how much or if you have any powers of your own, but if you have the ancient powers of my world within you, please help us!” Davis' Crest of Miracles then begins to glow with a bright golden light, then transforms into a small golden colored emerald, Davis takes the emerald into his hands, Sailor Moon sees this, her brooch opens, the Imperial Silver Crystal comes out, Sailor Moon puts the Imperial Silver Crystal in her hands, and then Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, who has her glowing transformation pen in her hands, and Davis put their backs to each other, causing Sailor Moon's and Sailor Saturn's uniforms to glow and Davis to gain a glowing headband with the Crest of Miracles engraved in it and a glowing rainbow colored neck-collar with dragon's head in gold coming out. Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn put their three glowing `objects' in their hands into the air, turning into three pure white orbs that form an energy triangle.
 
Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and Davis then yell out in unison, “Miraculous Aurora Dragon!” Then out of the `energy triangle' the form of rainbow colored Asian dragon appears with a great roar and fires a powerful beam of energy at the `evil army', which destroys half of the possessed monsters, Fiends, and Jafar on contact. The `energy dragon' fires a shockwave of pure energy that hits all of the Dark Moon Syndicate members and the Dark Digidestined, badly injuring all of them.
 
DD roars out, “Damn it! Retreat!” The remainder of the `dark army', all of the `dark scouts, and all of the Dark Digidestined then vanish in clouds of shadows and darkness.
 
Michelle exclaims, “Incredible! Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, and Davis combined their powers together into one unified attack of incredible power!”
 
Rini nods and exclaims, with a wide smile, “Yeah! Serena, Hotaru, and Davis were just incredible!”
 
Tai smiles and thinks in his own mind, “Kari and your parents would be proud, Davis! But then again, I speak for all of us, Digidestined, here, including your sister to say that all of us are proud of you!” But then the glowing stopped, Sailor Moon's eyes and wings return to normal, Davis returns to his normal state, and Davis and Sailor Moon float down to the ground, greatly drained of energy, Sailor Saturn falls down to the ground, very weak and barely conscious.
 
Rini yells out, in horror, “Hotaru is falling!”
 
Patamon Armor Digivolve to. . . Pegasusmon, Flying Hope!” Patamon calls out as he bonds with the Digi-Egg of Hope, transforming into a large Pegasus Digimon. TK gets onto Pegasusmon, they fly up to Sailor Saturn, and TK catches her in his arms.
 
When Sailor Saturn is able to open her eyes and TK asks her, “Are you okay?”
 
Sailor Saturn gives a slight blush and thinks, “Wow! I never thought I would think about a boy like this, but he is pretty cute.” Sailor Saturn then comes to her senses and says, nervously, “Thank you. . . for helping me.”
 
TK smiles and says, “It's nothing. I'm just glad that you are okay and didn't get hurt from your fall.” Sailor Saturn only blushes slightly more. Meanwhile, Davis and Sailor Moon touch down safely on the ground, but Davis falls to his knees and Sailor Moon starts to faint, but Darien runs up and catches her in his arms.
 
Darien then asks Sailor Moon, “Serena, are you going to be okay?”
 
Sailor Moon opens her eyes, weakly, looks at Darien, and with a weak smile, says in a weak tone, “Darien. . . I'm going to be okay. . . just very tried. . .” Sailor Moon then transforms back into Serena and falls into a deep sleep.
 
Darien kisses Serena on her left cheek and tells her, “You did great, Serena. I'm so proud of you.” Serena gives a wide smile in response to that.
 
Ken and Tai help Davis to his feet and Ken asks his best friend, “Davis, are you going to be okay?”
 
Davis replies, weakly, “Yeah. . . but that attack took a lot of Serena, Hotaru, and me. . .”
 
Tai tells Davis, with a wide smile, “Hey, don't worry about it! You were excellent out there!” Davis' Legendary Dragon then returns to the Eye of Timaeus card.
 
Ken takes the Divine Emerald out of Davis' belt, which he put in during the final phase of the battle, and says, “Well, we can say for certain that the good guys and gals have won this round.”
 
Trista then says, “However, this might be only the beginning of what all of us have to face.” Gennai nods his head in agreement with Trista. And then all of the heroes and heroines headed back to the Ophanimon's palace where Davis, Serena, and Hotaru can regain their strength.
 
(The Dark Fortress of our villains; Sometime after the battle's end)
 
Kari watches and listens, with great happiness, from a distance as the Dark Digidestined and Dark Moon Syndicate tend to their wounds and DD and Sailor Darkmoon roar out as they are `ticked off' from what happened in the battle.
 
Sailor Darkmoon roars out in pure anger, “I can't believe those bitches and their friends created so much power like that! They are really starting to get on my last nerves!”
 
DD and Sailor Darkmoon then get to their feet, start to walk away, and DD yells in anger, “No kidding! That rotten little bastard beat our butts with just two more of those warriors! Rah!” The other Dark Moon warriors and Dark Digidestined then walk away, a bit fearful of what their two leaders might do in their anger. DD then smashes his fist into the wall, creating a good sized hole with his fist, and yells out, “That Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn are going to pay with Motomiya! I can swear on that! Sailor Darkmoon, your enemies have just become mine!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon nods her head and responds, “The same with your enemies becoming mine! That Motomiya kid is going to regret the day that he messed with both our forces of darkness!”
 
DD then smiles at Sailor Darkmoon and tells her, in dark loving tone, “You know, Sailor Darkmoon, we have so much in common with each other, we have goals to take over all worlds, we have gained great powers of darkness, and we have goody-two shoes that really get on our nerves.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon gives a wide grin and tells DD, in a seductive tone, “Yes, we do, now, that you mention it. But I never saw such a powerful and handsome evil warrior, who is also very bright himself. All of the villains that I've seen are weaklings or complete morons, but you. . . are totally different.”

DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, in a seductive tone, “Well, I never seen another work of beautiful, but deadly evil young woman that who I'm around with.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then asks, “How about we get to know each other better? That is. . . if DK doesn't mind one bit.”
 
DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, in a dark tone, “My little whore of a lover is also very unfaithful. You don't know the affairs that she had. Maybe it is time that had acquired a new `taste' in girls.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then states, in a seductive tone, “I think that it is about time, too.” DD and Sailor Darkmoon then go off to have some of their own `private time'. Kari, on the meanwhile, heads off to find a place to head back to Ophanimon's palace without being seen.
 
(Back at Ophanimon's palace; Nearly around dusk)
 
You would think that all of the heroes are celebrating their first victory against the Dark Moon and Dark Digidestined and the majority of them are celebrating Davis', Serena's, and Hotaru's victory against the enemy. However, Hotaru is resting in another room from where the party is going on and TK is with her, allowing Hotaru to rest on his chest.
 
Hotaru tells TK, “You really don't have to stay with me. You should be partying.”
 
TK tells Hotaru, “Hey, don't worry about it. I've got to admit, like Davis, I really want to help others. Besides, this party is for you, Davis, and Serena, and all three of you are too tried to party.”
 
Hotaru smiles and tells TK, “Thank you.” Hotaru then goes into a deep sleep and TK slightly blushes, looking at who beautiful Hotaru looks.
 
TK thinks, “Damn! For a girl out of an anime, she is so beautiful!” TK then looks to see Kari come into the room and TK tells Kari, “Kari, don't worry, Davis is okay. He's resting in the bedroom over there.”
 
Kari smiles and tells TK, “Thanks, TK.” TK nods his head in approval and Kari heads towards the hallway leading into the bedrooms. Meanwhile, in another hallway, Serena has her head lying down on Darien's chest.
 
Darien tells Serena, “Serena, I was worried that I would lose back there. In that battle.”
 
Serena tells Darien, “I'm sorry that I did, Darien.”
 
Darien tells Serena, lovingly, “I know that you didn't mean to. You did what you always do: Help all of the innocent people. I'm amazed at how much you have changed, but I'm worried that somehow you might have some kind of deep pain in your heart. Serena, if you have any problems, I'm here for you to tell me.” Serena looks at Darien, eye to eye, moves her head closer, closing her eyes, and then their lips come together and go into a deep and passionate kiss for a few minutes. When they release, Serena gains a deep and loving look in her eyes to Darien's surprise and Serena then closes his eyes and kisses Darien on the lips, forcing her tongue into Darien's mouth and tasting every nook and cranny of Darien's mouth and tongue. When she releases her kiss, Darien tells Serena, breathlessly, “Wow, Serena. You are becoming amazing.” Serena slightly bushes and then Darien brings Serena into another deep and passionate kiss.
 
(Back at the Fortress of the evil villains; That Evening *WARNING: NC-17 LEMON COMING UP!*)
 
Inside one of the bedrooms of the headquarters of our evil dimensional crossing villains, we hear moaning and groaning through the room and DD's and Sailor Darkmoon's clothing all over the floor and our two villains on the same bed with DD over Sailor Darkmoon, locked in a deep wet kiss, teasing each other saliva and tongues.
 
When they release, DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Wow, Darkmoon, you taste excellently.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon giggles and tells DD, teasingly, “Thanks, but please call me by my real name when I'm out of uniform. My real name is Erisita.”
 
DD smiles widely and says, “Erisita. . . that's pretty name so such a dark and beautiful vixen.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon or Erisita tells DD, “Flattery will get you no where, DD.”
 
DD then replies, “Well, then how about this?” DD then lowers his head to Erisita's legs, spreads them out, and begins to lick at Erisita's pussy with his tongue, causing moans of pleasure to come from her mouth.
 
Erisita moans out, “Ah. . .Oh, yes. . . so this is what. . . it feels like. . . Ah. . . Ah. . . when a man eats you out like this. . . Oh, god, yes. . . keep going. . . Ah . . . don't stop. . . don't you dare stop. . . Ah. . .!” DD continues to lick with his tongue at Erisita's pussy and then opens Erisita's pussy lips and sucks at Erisita's pussy as hard as he could. Erisita gives an erotic scream as she has her first orgasm and releases her cum into DD's mouth and face. Erisita takes a few minutes to catch her breath and says, breathlessly, “Wow. . . that was incredible. . .”
 
DD then says, in a seductive tone, “No kidding, you taste wonderful, my dear.” DD then brings Erisita into a sitting position and brings her right hand over his hardening member. She smiles darkly and begins to stimulate DD's member with her right hand, causing him to moan and groan until his member reaches fully erection. DD then lies down on his back and Erisita looks at DD's fully erect member. Erisita then lashes out with her tongue at DD's cock, licking his manhood from the head and down to the `bottom'. Erisita then licks all of the head of DD's cock and then takes as much as DD's manhood into her mouth and suck as hard as she could. DD groans out, “OH, YES, I'M CUMMING. . .!” DD then releases his load into Erisita's mouth, who nearly gags from the onslaught, but swallows DD's cum all the same.
 
When Erisita is done swallowing DD's load, she licks her lips and says, seductively, “Mmm. . . tastes like a milkshake.”
 
DD then states, in a dark lovingly tone, “Glad that you liked it.” DD then lowers Erisita so that she was lying on her back, again, and he is hovering over her. DD then asks, “Have you ever done this before?”
 
Erisita shakes her head and tells DD, “No, I never did have sex with a man before. However, I broke my own hymen with dildos.”
 
DD darkly smirks at Erisita and states, seductively, “So, you have been preparing for the first time, huh?”
 
Erisita smiles and replies, “Yeah, didn't want the pain to slow me down and even stop the pleasure for the moment.” DD then aims his erect manhood at Erisita's wet pussy and inserts his member into her pussy, going deep inside of her. Erisita moans out, “Oh. . . So this is what it feels like. . . Oh, god. . . It feels so good. . . don't just whole it there. . . use that damn dick to fuck me, now. . .” DD then begins to thrust his cock in and out of Erisita's pussy and moans of pleasure came from her mouth. However, the pace is too slow and she groans out, “Too slow. . . Damn it. . . that's too slow. . . what are you . . . a wimp like that Motomiya. . . be a real man. . . and ravage me, good. . .”
 
DD replies, in sexual pleasure, “Okay. . . Ah. . . If that's what you want. . .” DD then rapidly increases his pace, making his cock go into Erisita's vagina, deeply and rapidly.
 
Erisita then yells out, erotically, “Yes. . . Yes. . . that's it. . . Damn. . . that's excellent. . . Ah. . . Ah. . . I can feel myself getting wet. . . Ah. . . Feels so amazing. . . don't you dare stop. . . don't ever stop. . . Ah. . . Ah, yes. . . Yes. . .!”
 
DD groans from the tight feeling of Erisita's vagina walls on his manhood and moans out in an excited reply, “. . . Wow. . . you are so nice and tight. . . Oh. . . you are doing so excellent. . . Man, Erisita, you are such a whore. . . it's excellent. . . Ah. . .!”
 
Erisita moans out, in sexual excitement, “. . . Ah. . .Ah, yes. . . Don't sell yourself. . . short. . . DD. . . your cock is deep inside of me. . . feels so good. . . you are such a pervert yourself. . . Ah. . . Oh, god, yes. . . I can barely take it. . .!” As they continued their sexual escapade, both of their bodies became covered in sweat into the third hour and it flowed down their bodies and onto the bed sheets. Erisita erotically yells out, “My body. . . it's burning up. . . getting so hot in here. . . feels so wonderful. . . Ah. . .!” Erisita then fondles her own voluptuous and well-shaped breasts at the same time as DD continues to rapidly thrust his manhood in and out of her pussy. At one moment, he goes so deep that the dark Sailor Scout gives out an erotic scream of pure pleasure.
 
DD replies, moaning in pure sexual pleasure, “Me too. . . Ah. . . My body is burning up with pleasure. . . Ah, yes. . . Yes. . .!” Within one hour more, their movements began to become frantic as they were reaching their climaxes. DD then moans out, “Yes. . . I'm so close. . . Ah. . . I'm going to cum. . . Ah. . .!”
 
Erisita responds, with her moans of sexual pleasure, “Yes. . . that's it. . . I want to feel your orgasm inside of my pussy. . . come at me. . . give to me, good. . .!”
 
After ten more minutes, DD yells out, in ecstasy, “HERE I COMING. . . OOHHHH, GOD, YEEESSSS. . .!” DD then fills Erisita's womb with his seed and Erisita gives out a scream of pure ecstasy as she has her orgasm and releases her cum all over DD's cock. When they were done, DD removes his cock from Erisita's pussy, letting some of their fluids to spill out of the Dark Scout's pussy and stain the bed. DD then rolls over to Erisita right side and Erisita lies down on his chest.
 
Erisita says, in low and dark seductive tone, “So, this is what it feels like to be taken by a man. Feels wonderful in my opinion.”
 
DD tells Erisita, “Maybe, DK, you, and I can have some `group fun' some time.”
 
Erisita gives a purr like a cat and says, in dark lovingly tone, “I KNOW that I'm going to like you.”
 
DD responds, “Personally, Erisita, I knew that I'm going to LOVE you when I first met you. We have so much in common and I can in your eyes, the burning passion and fierceness of leader with the beauty and grace of a super-model.”
 
Erisita tells DD, “You really know how to set a girl's soul on fire. How about I become your second lover as well as your partner in crime?”
 
DD replies, “My sweet and wonderful Erisita, you have my `vote'. . . one hundred percent.”
 
Erisita then says, lowly, “Good night, my sweet dark prince.”
 
DD responds, “And to you, my beautiful dark moon princess.” Both Erisita and DD then go to sleep for the night, not knowing that DK has watched them from the door.
 
However, instead of being angry, DK smirks and thinks, “It's about time that DD got off my back with my affairs! I think Erisita, Sailor Darkmoon, and I will get along just fine! DD, I, and she now have one group of people in common to hate: That damned Prince Daisuke Motomiya and his friends, including that bitch Sailor Moon.”
 
Next time in Chapter 6: Double Dueling Trouble: In the aftermath of the last battle, just after our three Interdimensional Warriors recover from the last battle, Kaiba and Mokuba, using Kaiba's new Interdimensional portal technology, enters Davis' homeworld to find ways to expand on his business into `new territories'. However, Kaiba and Mokuba are shocked to learn about the world that they are in. Most of all, Yugi and the gang, when they, with other heroes, discover Kaiba and Mokuba in Davis' homeworld. But Kaiba isn't too happy to see Yugi, his friends, Serena, and Davis and says something that finally forces Davis to challenge Kaiba to a duel. Another surprise comes when Pegasus also arrives in Davis' world, thanks to technology that he `stumbled' across, actually, technology that DD and his gang `stole' from world, which had developed Interdimensional portal technology, but lost, thanks to our Digidestined of Miracles, however, that was found by Pegasus and figured out by his scientists. When Kaiba and Davis go one on one, Davis' Digidestined friends are shocked to find out about his title as the `Prince of Games', as well as Kaiba, but then again, Davis is the protégé of the `King of Games', Yugi and Yami. At the battle, Davis gives Kaiba the duel of his life when he uses some certain dragons that are quite familiar to Kaiba, much to his anger and rage. But that anger and rage is turned to shock when Davis uses Slifer the Sky Dragon on Kaiba! However, after that duel is over, DD, Sailor Darkmoon, and all their evil `inner circle' comes along, in civilian clothing, and DD challenges Davis to a duel of their own! The cost: One Egyptian God Card! That's right! DD is pitting Obelisk the Tormentor against Slifer the Sky Dragon in a strange repeat of history when Kaiba and Yami use the same Egyptian God Cards in their famous Battle City Duel! But this time, in this `Clash of the God', who will come out the winner and who will come out the loser? Come see the greatest dueling action next time on Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame!
 
Sorry that this is EXTREMLY long chapter, but this took up more space than I thought to tell what I wanted to tell in this chapter. Anyway, I'm leaning more to TK/Hotaru couple because I'm curious about a `crossover couple' and wanted to do one. Personally, there might be more of these `crossover couples' in the future and not just between Digimon season characters and other characters, but you will have to see that for yourself. Please read and review, I hope that you like this chapter, and I will see you as soon as possible! Later, everyone!