Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame ❯ Double Dueling Trouble ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I really don't have much to say other than to say: I got to say that I'm glad for all of the continuing support for my story. Now, I don't own Digimon, any of the other stories, or anything/anyone else that comes from these other stories that appear in this fanfiction story! WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS VIOLENCE, POSSIBLE BLOOD, MILD TO EXPLICT LANGUAGE, MILD TO EXPLICT SUGGESTIVE THEMES, POSSIBLE SLAVERY AND BONDAGE, AND NC-17 LEMON(S), NUDITY, AND POSSIBLE OTHER ADULT SITUATIONS! REMEMBER, I WARNED YOU!
 
Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame
 
Recap: After the attacks on the Real World, yesterday, all of our heroes decided to return to the Digital World to plan for the future battle for the Divine Emerald. On the meanwhile, DD and the Dark Digidestined gave the Dark Moon Syndicate members a tour of their fortress as well as introduced them to their new allies, Yami Marik, Yami Bakura, and Seymour, the evil Maester of Spira. However, Hotaru lead Darien and the other scouts into the Digital World after telling how she got restored back to the age when she first became Sailor Saturn, her sailor powers begin restored, and what happened with Serena and herself during the past five years that passed in their homeworld. When they arrived in the Digital World, they found that Serena had a new hobby with her flute playing. After her conversion with Davis, Serena agreed with Darien to put her `grudge' against Ami, Ray, Lita, and Mina . . . for the moment. Good thing, too, since Kari came from the Dark Digidestined's base to tell that they have located the next Divine Emerald. Immediately, after Kari returns to the Dark Digidestined's base, all of our heroes and heroines went to where the emerald is located to get the jewel before the villains do. However, the battle that insured became very tough. First, they closed off the `passageway' that the Dark Digidestined's and Dark Moon warrior's army had to get through to get to our heroes. Next, Davis went one on eleven against the Dark Digidestined and Dark Moon warriors in all-out melee to give Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn time to find the emerald and our Digidestined of Miracle was getting his butt whopped! However, somehow he held out when Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn took over the fight, while Davis went to get the emerald. At the cave that the emerald is in, he met Yami Marik and Yami Bakura and when Davis clashes his powers against the two Yamis' shadow powers, the whole mountain caved in. The two Yamis used their shadow powers to escape and Davis uses his legendary dragon to escape. On the meanwhile, Sailor Moon was getting pummeled by Sailor Darkmoon, but when she threatened Rini and Darien, Sailor Moon got pushed too far and she gave Sailor Darkmoon, as well as DD, a powerful pummeling. When the `evil army' was about to break thought, all seemed lost, but the three Interdimensional Warriors pulled their powers together and saved their day. In the aftermath, all of the villains were forced to retreat, but the day, the battle, and the emerald might be won for our heroes, however, the war is far from over. Our heroes and heroines might have earned celebration and rest time, but how long will it last before the next battle has to begin? Find out today on Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame!
 
Chapter 6: Double Dueling Trouble
 
(A few days after the last battle; Early Morning at Ophanimon's palace *WARNING: NC-17 LEMON COMING UP!*)
 
It has been two days since the battle for the Divine Emerald of the Digidestined's world and three Interdimensional Warriors, Davis, Serena, and Hotaru, have fully recovered from that last fight. After the victory celebration in the three warriors honor, Ray, Ami, Lita, and Mina stayed by the recovering Serena's side like true friends. Her powers `telling' Serena as well as seeing true devotion as true friends `swayed' Serena's feelings to say that they might be a misunderstanding between them on what happened as well as to make peace, but Serena has agreed to talk about this, however, she hasn't fully forgiven them, yet. On the meanwhile, TK and Hotaru have been `hanging out' and having `conversations with each other, if you get my drift. And what about our High Prince and Princess of the Digidestined? Well, you tell me what lovers do at night usually. Ever since the last battle, Kari hasn't been able to find out anymore of the plans of the Dark Moon and the Dark Digidestined teams. All of the heroes and heroines figure that most likely that they are licking their wounds after Davis, Serena, and Hotaru gave them a real `beating' in their last battle. However, Davis, Kari, Serena, and Hotaru think that may only be one reason for their `inactivate nature' for the past two days and that they are also planning their next `big move'. So, the Digital Force Digidestined, the Sailor Scouts, other than Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn who are still recovering their energies, and the Winx club girls with the Red Fountain boys took some patrols to find anything unusual. . . well, unusual for the Digital World, anyway, but found nothing.
 
Well, anyway, Davis and Kari have been spending much `private time' together during the evening since Kari easily `sneaks out' of the fortress during these past nights. Early this morning, we find them had just woken up and having some morning `fun'. Kari has her back to the bed, while Davis is over her, having her left breast in his right hand and uses his tongue to lash out at her nipple, which is fully hard.
 
Kari giggles, since she is being ticked by Davis' tongue lashing at her hard nipple, and then moans out at the same time, “Oh, Daisuke . . . Ah . . . that tickles me . . . hehehe . . . Ah . . . I can barely contain myself . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . hehehe . . . it tickles me so much and . . . feels so good . . . Ah . . .” Davis takes all of Kari's nipple into his mouth and begins to suck at her nipple and breast, causing moans of pleasure to fill Davis' ears from his lover's mouth. Kari then puts her hands on Davis' head and massages, along with ruffling, his hair. After Davis is sucking on Kari's breast, he moves his head down to Kari's pussy, spreads her legs out, and totally exposes her groin area to him. Davis then moves his head closer to Kari's pussy and begins to lash out at with his tongue, causing Kari to loudly moan in pleasure and her pussy to become wet with her juices. Kari spreads her legs out even more for Davis and Davis spreads Kari's pussy lips out more so he can get to more of her pussy. As Kari becomes more and more wet, she loudly moans out, “Oh, yes. . . Yes, Daisuke . . . that's it . . . Oh, god, that's wonderful. . . Yes. . . Ah, yes . . . take all of my honey, darling . . . take it all . . . OH, GOD, YES . . . !” Davis then stops licking Kari's pussy and then he sucks at Kari's pussy as hard as he could. Kari moans out, “Oh, Dai-chan, I'm going to cum . . .!” With one erotic moan, Kari experiences her orgasm and releases her cum into Davis' mouth and face with some landing on the sheets, staining the bed slightly.
 
When Davis wipes his face, licks his lips, and looks at Kari, he tells her, “Always my sweet princess, no matter where I look . . . and taste.”
 
Kari giggles at Davis' comment and tells him, in a very naughty tone, “Well, you got your taste of me. Now, it is time that I got my taste of you.” Kari then forces Davis into a sitting position, puts her hands on Davis' hardening member, and begins to massage and stimulate Davis' manhood. Davis groans in excitement as his manhood continues to become erect and aroused until it reaches full erection.
 
Davis groans as Kari continues to stimulate his member, “Kari . . . this is torture. . .”
 
Kari then tells Davis, in a very seductive tone, “If you like that darling, then will really like this.” Kari then moves her head down to Davis' cock, licks all around the head with her tongue, then down to the `bottom', and then takes the whole thing into her mouth, sucking as hard as she could, but not too hard, so this feeling would last for Davis. Davis gives loud moans and groans of excitement and approval.
 
Davis groans out, “Ah. . . God. . . Kari, I never thought that you. . . were so good at this. . . Ah. . . it's perfect. . . keep going. . . Ah. . . Oh. . . Oh, yeah. . .!” Davis, unable to contain himself, puts his hands on Kari's head, and begins to move her head forward, allowing more of his cock to go into his mouth.
 
Kari giggles in her mind and thinks, “Dai-chan is really getting into this and enjoying himself. Well, he won't able to contain himself after I do THIS.” Kari then sucks on Davis' member as hard as she could and Davis groans as he takes his hands off of Kari's head. Kari then takes her mouth out of Davis' cock as he has his orgasm and releases his large load into Kari's mouth with some of landing on Kari's lips and nearby cheeks. When Kari is done, she uses her tongue to lick Davis' cum on her lips and nearby cheeks and with a dark red tint in her eyes, says, in a dark seductive tone, “Mmm. . . That's one large and tasty milkshake, Davis. Can't wait for seconds.”
 
Davis is totally breathless after Kari's blowjob and when she gets face to face with her lover, Davis pushes her down until she is laying on bed on her back, with Davis telling her, in a very naughty tone, “Well, you are going to have to wait, my sweet. Time for a little `fun'.” Davis then inserts his manhood into Kari's vagina, going very deep inside of her.
 
Kari moans out, feeling the pleasure as her vagina walls are being stretched, “Yes. . . It's inside of me . . . you're inside of me, Daisuke. . . I can't take it anymore. . . please take me, now. . .!” Davis, grinning all the way, responds by thrust his cock in and out of Kari's pussy at a rapid pace, going deep into her vagina, quite hard. Kari moans out, in sexual excitement, “Yes. . . Yes. . . that's it. . . that's it. . . ravage me. . . I want all of you inside me. . . fuck me good and hard. . . Ah. . . Ah. . . Oh, god, yes. . . !”
 
As Davis' continues his escapade into Kari, he grunt and groans from the tightness that Kari's wall are putting on his cock and he moans out, in pure erotic excitement, “Oh, Kari. . . you are so tight, today. . . Ah, yes. . . it's wonderful. . . you really want me. . . keep going. . . don't stop. . . Ah. . . Ah. . .!”
 
Kari moans out, in erotic pleasure, “You, too. . . please keep going. . . keep going. . . Ah. . . don't stop . . . don't ever stop . . . Ah, yes. . .!” Davis then slows down only to turn Kari onto all four and then resumes his sexual escapade into Kari, going even faster, but not enough to hurt Kari. A whole hour passes and sweat then tickles down from their bodies as it already covers all of their bodies already. Kari then moans out, in pure excitement and pleasure, “Yes. . . My body is burning up. . . It feels totally on fire. . . Ah. . . Feels so good . . . Don't stop, Daisuke. . . I want more. . . please more. . . !”
 
Davis tells Kari, groaning at in erotic pleasure, “I can. . . Ah. . . feel too, Kari. . . I love it when we do it in the bedroom like this. . . Ah, yes. . . pleasure is going through my whole body. . . you're doing perfect. . . !” Davis then thrusts his cock very deep into Kari's vagina, causing to scream out erotically.
 
Kari calls out, erotically, “Yes. . . that's it. . . I want all of your big cock inside of me. . . It's so deep . . . keep going. . . Oh, lord, it is so deep. . . Ah. . . !” They continued their hot lovemaking as long as they could, but soon, both of their movements were becoming frantic as they were reaching their climaxes.
 
Davis moans out to Kari, in sexual excitement, “Kari. . . I can't hold myself. . . anymore. . . Oh my god, Kari, I'm going. . . I'm going to cum soon. . . !”
 
Kari replies, in the same erotic excitement, “Yes. . . Yes, Daisuke. . . Me too. . . I can't hold myself in. . . Come at me. . . give to me. . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Ah. . . !”
 
After twenty more thrusts, Davis gives a load groan and cries out, “I CAN'T. . . HERE I COME. . . I LOVE YOU, KARI. . . !” With one loud grunt, Davis fills Kari's vagina and womb with his warm as he has his orgasm.
 
Kari feels Davis' releases, goes over the edge, and screams out, “I LOVE YOU, TOO, DAISUKE. . . AAAAHHHHH!” Kari then releases her cum all over Davis' cock and some leaks out of her pussy, staining the bed. Both of them catch their breaths for a few moments and then with a sickly `pop' Davis removes his soften member from Kari's pussy, causing a little more of their fluids to leak out and stain the bed.
 
When both of them catch their breaths, Davis asks, “Want to take that shower now, Hikari-chan? This is our second time this morning.”
 
Kari then gets to a sitting position and with that red tint in her eyes, says, in a dark mischievous tone, “Aww. . . only the second time, today?”
 
Davis tells Kari, in a naughty tone of his own, “Well, we can take a shower, together, now.”
 
Kari replies, in a dark seductive tone, “You better take it with me because I'm up for some more `fun' and `games', Dai-chan.” Davis sighs and with his wide grin, let's Kari lead him into the shower room.
 
(Later that Morning; In Ophanimon's palace *END OF NC-17 LEMON!*)
 
In the `grand hall' of Ophanimon's palace, we find Ophanimon, Gennai, and all of our heroes and heroines assembled, ready to discuss their next course of action. Based on the limited information Kari is able to get, DD and Sailor Darkmoon are planning something, but they don't even let their `inner circles' know anything about it. However, what they do know is that they aren't going to leave Davis' homeworld at any time soon and that isn't a good thing. They tried to find out about anything `weird' or out of the ordinary in both worlds. They didn't find anything major, but they did hear of people disappearing all over the world and they aren't Digidestined. What makes these disappears mysterious is that all of them happened at the same time and under similar mysterious circumstances, no clues where they disappeared or who did it. However, the heroes and heroines aren't fooled, they figure that the Dark Digidestined and the Dark Moon had something to do with these disappearances, but they didn't know what.
 
Izzy, Ami, Tecna, Yolei, and Ken used Izzy's laptop, Ami's sailor computer, and Tecna's technological based magic and skills to find a `connection' between all of the missing people, but unfortunately, they were successful at all, causing Izzy to say, “Nothing. All of us tried to find any connections between the people missing all over the world, but other than the no clues to their disappearances or no clue at who did it, there isn't any connection.”
 
Mina asks, “Are all of you are sure?”
 
Ami closes her computer, nods her head, and replies, “We're sure. Izzy, Tecna, and I checked and double-checked all of our data and no other connections are found.”
 
Tecna nods her head in agreement and says, “Ami's right. We used every one of our skills at our disposable and we couldn't get even the smallest connections other than that information. I must say that this is quite frustrating.”
 
Flora then tells Tecna, “Don't blame yourself, Tecna. All of you did your best.”
 
Serena nods her head in agreement and tells Tecna, “Flora's right, Tecna. I know that this is Sailor Darkmoon and the Dark Moon's work with the Dark Digidestined's, but I can't figure what they are up to with all of these people. However, knowing them, it isn't good.”
 
Hotaru nods her head in agreement with Serena and states, “Yes, the Dark Moon and the Dark Digidestined, both, have kidnapped `people' in many of the worlds that we visited and battled them in. And knowing how long all of them will go, who knows what they are going to with all of these people. It makes me worried just thinking about it.”
 
Serena says, “Me too, Hotaru. They could do any one of one million things to those men, women, and kids.”
 
Ray then tells Serena, “Serena, not to sound nasty and all, but why are we just standing here and letting it happen?! Why don't we do something about it?!”
 
Serena tells Ray, “Ray, I know how you feel! Personally, I'm barely containing myself to just rush in there and get all of those innocent people out of there, but we can't rush in their fortress half-cocked!”
 
Ami tells Ray, “I'm amazed to admit it, but Serena's right! If we rush in there, who knows what will happen?! Even with all of Kari's information on their fortress, we might be running into a trap and not knowing it! Remember, all of us, especially, Kari, Serena, Hotaru, and Davis, are the greatest hope for all worlds since they have the powers of the Interdimensional Warriors!”
 
Tai then states, “And if we lose even one of them, we might be putting every world in danger! Remember, all three barely defeated all eleven of those freaks last time and if we lose even just Davis, Hotaru, Kari, or Serena, all of us and all of the worlds would be in mortal danger!”
 
TK nods his head and says, “We are going to have act cautiously on this one.”
 
Lita bangs her fists, together, and says, “Yeah, we know, but I feel so helpless just waiting around all this.”
 
Rini lowers her head and says, lowly, “Me too.”
 
Davis' voice then calls out, “That's why I think it is best to head back to the Real World!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find Davis and Kari coming towards them. However, Davis' `appearance' is slightly different. Davis' Digi-World clothes, now, include a golden royal-type headband with the Crest of Miracles in rainbow colors across his head, a golden neck-collar with the model of Asian dragon's head coming out, with a golden emerald in the mouth, his Crest of Miracles around his neck, and his gloves turned into flame-designed fingerless gloves with the Crest of Miracles of gold in the center, with rainbow colored wristbands on his wrists, but other than that his clothes are the same as in the 02 season of Digimon.
 
Yolei tells Davis, in her usual tone, “About time that you got up.”
 
Davis tells Yolei, “Sorry about that. Basically, I think that I might have an idea what DD, Sailor Darkmoon, and their `inner circle' might be up to.”
 
Cody asks Davis, “You do?”
 
Davis nods and replies, “Most likely, they are gathering soldiers for some mission in the real world. And with the powers of the Millennium Rod and Ring under the control of Marik's dark side and the Spirit of the Millennium Ring, they can easily brainwash these people.”
 
Yami, who has taken over for Yugi, responds with, “Yes, the power of the Millennium Rod gives Marik's dark side the power to control people's minds and turn them into his `mind slaves'. Plus, with the powers of the Orichalcos under their control, one use of that evil card and they can turn these innocent people into servants of darkness by bringing out the darkness in their hearts.”
 
Izzy then states, “However, not many of the `missing' people are duelists, Pharaoh.”
 
Davis then tells Izzy, “They don't have to be under Marik's dark side's control, he can use his dueling skills with these `mind slaves' and with the cards that Sailor Darkmoon, DD, the Dark Digidestined, and the Dark Moon have gathered, they can created powerful decks.”
 
Serena then says, “Plus, we have to get back the other two Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor and the Winged Dragon of Ra, from them. They can do a lot of damage with those two cards, especially the Winged Dragon of Ra and all of its special powers that makes that God Monster stand out from the other two Egyptian God Cards.”
 
Tristan states, “Personally, I think that it was a bad idea to give them those two cards just to convince them that Kari wasn't spying on our side.”
 
Davis tells Tristan, “Look Tristan, it was the only way to convince them, but don't worry, I still hold Slifer the Sky Dragon with my legendary dragon, the Eye of Timaeus, in my deck, so, we still have something to deter their efforts. Don't worry, I promise I will get those two cards back.”
 
Serena tells Tristan, “Besides, Davis, Kari, Hotaru, and I know, full well, of the strength and weakness all of three Egyptian God Cards, so, we have `ways' in defeated them.”
 
Darien then asks Serena, curiously, “Serena, I never that you were a duelist.”
 
Yami then tells Darien, “Not only that, Serena and Hotaru have also found ways to use all three Egyptian God Cards like Davis and Kari.” All of the other heroes, expect for Hotaru, Davis, Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, and Serena, with Yami and his friends, gasp at Yami's admission.
 
Hotaru then states, “Serena and I have learned a lot on our journey, like Davis, Kari, Veemon, and Gatomon, and we have also found that Serena and I can also use the God Cards.”
 
Matt says, “Why I'm not surprised by this?”
 
TK smiles and tells Hotaru, “You and Serena are full of surprises, aren't you?”
 
Hotaru slightly blushes at TK and replies, “Yes, I guess you can say that, TK.”
 
Davis then says, “Anyway, I think that it is for the best that all of us do return to the Real World, since they are taking their `operations', there.”
 
Trista then says, “Prince Motomiya has an excellent point. We might also gain information on why they are doing this if we head back to the human world.”
 
Stella then states, “I say that answers that.”
 
Serena then says, “Allow me to get us back to the human world.” Serena then goes to the center of the room, closes her eyes, and puts her hands in front of both sides of her brooch. Serena brooch then opens up, revealing a glowing Imperial Silver Crystal, and the same portal that Davis and Hotaru created before appears before everyone.
 
Kari then tells everyone, “I'm heading back to their base and I will see what I can find.” Kari then kisses Davis on their lips and then uses Instant Transmission to teleport back to the Dark Digidestined's base.
 
Gatomon then says, “I know that Kari can take care of herself, but I can't help to be with her.”
 
Veemon tells Gatomon, “I know, Gatomon, but Kari can take care of herself and when Kari's `job' is done, she will be back with us. . . for good.” Gatomon smiles at Veemon, knowing that Veemon is trying to cheer her up.
 
Davis then states, “We should head for my apartment complex since they have evacuated the area around my apartment for some time.” Two days ago, just before the last battle, all of heroes and heroines found out that, thanks to DD's last attack in the Real World, the area near Davis' apartment along with Davis' apartment, where he lives has been for the past four days until the `situation' is fully `analyzed'.
 
Ken responds, “Good idea.”
 
After all of the other heroes nod their heads in agreement, Jun tells everyone, “Well, all of us are going to stay here and `hold down the fort', while all of you are in the Real World, just in case.”
 
Davis tells Jun, “Good idea. I will see you later, sis.” Davis, Veemon, and Gatomon then step through the gateway, followed by Hotaru, TK, and Patamon, then all of the other Odaiba Digidestined, human and Digimon, the Winx Club girls and Red Fountain boys, then Yami and his friends, all of the other Sailor Scouts, expect for Serena, and finally Darien and Serena, hand in hand, go through the portal. Soon after, the portal vanishes as quickly as Serena `summoned' it.
 
Ophanimon then says, to herself, “Good luck, warriors.”
 
(Returning to headquarters of all of our villains; this very same morning)
 
We find the leader of the Dark Digidestined, DD, relaxing in bed with Sailor Darkmoon, also known as Erisita `out of uniform', on DD's left and DK on DD's right, all three of them, totally naked under the covers, and with wide smiles on their faces.
 
Just then a hologram screen appears in the room, slightly lighting up the room, with DE's face on the screen, and DE states, “DD, it's DE, reporting.”
 
DD stirs, opens his eyes, and says, “What's your latest report?”
 
DE says, over the holographic screen, “So far, we have taken 500 people from the Real World and Yami Marik, Yami Bakura, and our other `specialists' are working on adding them to our new `dueling army' or our `Soul Hunters' as we called them.”
 
DD then says, “Good work, DE. Anything else.”
 
DE then states, “The gateway to the Dark Ocean has been successfully opened and we have released HIM.”
 
DD gives a wide evil grin and responds, “Good work, but only contact me with important updates, is that clear?”
 
DE replies, “You got it.” The holographic screen with DE's face on it then `disappears' from the room.
 
Erisita then slightly moans, when DD looks at her, she stirs, slowly opens her eyes, and she asks, “What was that? Should we. . .”
 
DD then interrupts her by saying, “It's nothing. DE is just giving me a daily report on our plans and I just found out they are working out just fine.” When Erisita gets to a sitting position, half-way, DD embraces her and tells her, in dark sweet tone, “Now, where were we during this morning. . .” DD then kisses the dark Sailor Scout on the lips, passionately, and massaging her right breast with his left hand.
 
(Inside one large company within the Real World; On the meanwhile)
 
Inside of the Japanese company that makes the duel disks for all duelists in Davis' homeworld, we find the board of directions looking at someone.
 
The leader of the board of directors tells this person, “We are glad to meet you, sir. Actually, amazed. . .”
 
But then this person tells the board of directors, “If you know everything about me, then I'm not in the mood for small talk. Let us get down to business, all right?”
 
The leader of the board of directors tells this person, “Of course, Mr. Kaiba. Thanks to your technology and ability to mass produce duel disk, we will be able to send more duel disks around the world, as well as improve our dueling technology, and added with your own Duel Monsters based theme parks, both of our companies would benefit from our `union'.”
 
The person that's revealed to meet the board of directors is none than Seto Kaiba, Yugi's and Yami's greatest rival and CEO of Kaiba Corp., with Mokuba, his younger brother by his side, and Seto Kaiba tells the board of directors, in his usual tone, “Do we have a deal or not?”
 
With all of the members of the board of directors, urging the leader to make the deal, the leader tells Kaiba, “I have no choice but to agree to your deal. Our company is now the Tokyo branch of Kaiba Corporation.” The leader of the board of directors then signs the contract.
 
Kaiba smiles, takes the contract, puts his own signature on it, and tells them, “You have made a wise choice, gentleman. Our technology experts will be done with the Dimensional Gateway by the end of the day.”
 
The leader then asks Kaiba, “Mr. Kaiba, why don't you take one of best limos around town? Take a look around our fair city?”
 
Kaiba shrugs and says, in his usual tone, “Why not? This world of yours might have some decent duelists and plenty of good cards, if what I hear is true.” Kaiba and Mokuba then are lead out by the guards.
 
Outside of the office, Mokuba asks, “Are you going to keep them in charge of our new branch in this world, Seto?”
 
Kaiba replies, “Well, they seem pretty smart, quite reliable, and won't betray me like those Big Five bastards back at our home, Mokuba. If they do their job as leaders of my branch, here, in this world, and do their job, well, they can stay and will have their proper rewards. They don't do their jobs nor do it well, they will be out of here, faster, than you can say `fired'. But they won't have the nerve of betraying me since they know all about me and how I can be about betrayal.”
 
Mokuba then says, “Personally, I can't believe that there is world that our world is a television show and people know all about us.”
 
Kaiba then states, “I won't like it if they pry into our private lives at any time or ask us about that stupid fake hocus-pocus magic that's nothing but illusions. However, from what I saw, this is a great opportunity, Mokuba.”
 
Mokuba asks, “What `opportunity' Seto?”
 
Kaiba tells Mokuba, “A whole new world full of duelists, plenty of them obviously respecting me for the powerful duelist than I am, and a world full of new and rare cards possibly never seen before that I can use to increase the power of my deck, so much, not even Yugi's Egyptian God Cards can stop me. This is new chance to establish myself and regain the respect and fear that I deserve as the World's Greatest Duelist. First, this world will know my name when I win the title, here, and then I will return to my world, victorious, with new and more powerful deck, defeat Yugi and his God Cards, once and for all, and finally, all duelists back at our homeworld will respect and fear my name as the TRUE World's Greatest Duelist.” Kaiba then laughs, thinking of gaining the title of `World's Greatest Duelist' in this world and back at home, when he defeats Yugi, once and for all.
 
Mokuba sighs and says in his own mind, “Here we go again.”
 
(In front of Davis' Apartment Complex in Odaiba; Sometime later)
 
We find all of the Odaiba Digidestined, expect for Kari, with Yugi and his friends as well as Darien and all of the Sailor Scouts are in front of Davis' apartment complex where his home is located. Bloom, Sky, the Winx Club girls, and the Red Fountain boys have decided to `have a time' in Davis' hometown. Davis gave Flora and Sky communication devices to keep in contact with Davis and the other heroes in case they find something `strange' or `not natural' for the Real World.
 
Michelle then says, “It seems quiet around here.”
 
Amarah states, “It's a bit too quiet. I don't like it.”
 
Davis nods his head in agreement and says, “Same here, Amarah.”
 
Tai then asks, “Do you sense anything, Davis?”
 
Davis shakes his head and responds, “No. I don't sense a thing, anything strange around the whole area, or anything else `unusual'. I just got a real bad feeling about this.”
 
Veemon tells everyone, “Well, I don't want to scare anyone, but unfortunately, Davis' `bad feelings' tend to be right.”
 
Matt states, “That's just great.”
 
Cody then tells everyone, “It is best for everyone that we split up into the group, search out the city, and see if we can find anything or anyone that looks `suspicious'.”
 
Davis then states, “It is best that we split into three large groups, one group with Serena, Hotaru, or myself, inside of the group, and thus, with one of us, Interdimensional Warriors, in that group, that group will have a defense against anything or anyone that those jerks from the Dark Digidestined and Dark Moon would send against those groups.”
 
Izzy then states, “It seems to be a very best way to search the city.” However, just then they heard a car come up towards them and stop. When everyone looks to the source of the sound, they see a limousine stopped in front of all of them and to Yugi's, Tea's, Joey's, Tristan's, Davis', Serena's, Hotaru's, Veemon's, and Gatomon's shock, none other than Seto Kaiba and Mokuba come out of the limo.
 
Yugi, Tea, Joey, Tristan, Davis, Serena, and Hotaru exclaim in unison, “Kaiba?!”
 
Kaiba then asks Yugi, “Yugi, what in the world are you doing here?!”
 
Joey then yells at Kaiba, “We should be asking the same thing as you, Kaiba!”
 
Kaiba roars at Joey, in his usual tone with him, “I wasn't asking you, Wheeler!”
 
Kaiba then notices Davis and exclaims, “You! And what are you doing here?!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, “Well, this is my homeworld, Kaiba.”
 
Kaiba exclaims, in shock, “What?!”
 
Mokuba then states, amazed, “So, you do come from another dimension and another Earth! This is too cool!”
 
Davis tells Mokuba, with a smile, “I'm glad that you believe, Mokuba. Welcome to my hometown of Odaiba.” Davis then points to all of the Digidestined and tells Mokuba, “And these are all of my friends.”
 
Ken then tells Mokuba, “Welcome to our hometown, Mokuba. Davis never told us that he had made friends with you.”
 
Kaiba growls at Davis, “Fine! So, you have proven that you come from another world! But I won't believe that other ridiculous hocus-pocus ideas that you are filling my little brother with Motomiya! So, don't even try!”
 
Yami then takes over from Yugi and Yami tells Kaiba, “Kaiba, after all that your experiences under Pegasus, Marik, and Dartz, yet, you still deny the truth that's laid before you.”
 
Kaiba tells Yami, in a serious tone, “Please, Yugi! I believe about Motomiya, Serena, and Hotaru, over there, having incredible special powers as well as that Digital Monsters nonsense as much as I believe that you are the spirit of ancient pharaoh, those ridiculous Millennium Items, and that Seal of Orichalcos is also ancient evil power that Dartz tried to use to destroy the world as some mythical city, namely that Atlantis, 10,000 years ago back at our homeworld, Yugi!”
 
Yami tells Kaiba, “Kaiba, as usual, your self-centerness and ego, continues to blind you to the truth in front of you!”
 
Mokuba then tells his older brother, “Seto, maybe Yugi has a point. We did see those two moves around, talk English, and fight weird creatures and monsters.”
 
Kaiba asks his little brother, “Mokuba, you are not telling me that you are buying into this nonsense, are you?!” Kaiba looks at Davis and tells him, “Motomiya, I would appreciate this if you didn't fill my little brother's head with such nonsense.”
 
Tai then protests, “Hey, Kaiba, this isn't nonsense.”
 
Kaiba sneers and says, “So, you must be one of Motomiya's pathetic friends that are in this little conspiracy, huh? Typical. What nonsense! Digital World, Digidestined, and Digimon, pathetic! A group of little kids trying to save two worlds, one of which is nothing, but a sham, with creatures made from Digital Information! What kind of fool do you take me for to buy into that sham?!”
 
Davis then stomps the ground, causing a small crater to form around his foot, surprising everyone, and he brawls, “THAT'S ENOUGH, KAIBA! I WILL NOT LET YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE, TO INSULT THE SUFFERING AND HARD WORK THAT MY FRIENDS AND I DID TO SAVE BOTH WORLDS FROM GREAT EVIL! YOU WILL PAY FOR THOSE WORLDS AND YOU WILL TAKE THEM BACK, RIGHT NOW!”
 
Kaiba is surprised by Davis' angered outburst, but he shakes it off, snarls, and retorts, “Or you will what Motomiya?! By the way, where is that girlfriend of yours, Kari Kamiya, is it? Maybe she became smart and decided to break off from a super-situation nitwit as yourself.”
 
Yami yells at Kaiba, “Kaiba, now you have gone too far! I-!”But Yami doesn't get to finish as Davis' aura burst onto the screen, surprising everyone else, including Kaiba and Mokuba.
 
Mokuba tells Kaiba, “Seto, you have gotten Davis mad. Really angry.”
 
Davis gives a loud roar, his aura cracks the group, forcing everyone to jump back in surprise, and Davis, with a look of extreme anger in his eyes, roars, “That does it, Kaiba! Now, I challenge you to a duel!”
 
Kaiba scoffs and says, “A duel?! Do you know who you are dealing with?!”
 
But then another voice calls out, “Obviously, Kaiba-boy, you don't know about WHO you are dealing with. You haven't changed one-bit, always angering people wherever you go.”
 
Kaiba states, “No way! It can't be!” Everyone then turns to the source of the voice to find none other than Pegasus himself.
 
Mokuba exclaims, shocked, “Pegasus?! What in the world are you doing here in a different dimension?!”
 
Pegasus walks up to the group from another limo and tells them, “Well, after that whole Great Leviathan, Dartz, and Orichalcos stuff, I went back to my company to look for more ways to promote my Duel Monsters game after all of that stuff, which could have damaged my business, but then again, having the world think that Dartz was a criminal that used Duel Monsters to cause world-wide chaos and that Yugi-boy and Kaiba-boy fought Dartz and stop the chaos by dueling him actually boosted sales and was the greatest break of all time.”
 
Kaiba roars at Pegasus, angrily, “Enough, Pegasus! Now, tell me how you got here in the first place?!”
 
Pegasus says, lowly, “Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.” Pegasus then states, “Okay, Kaiba-boy, have it your way. Anyway, I was working on what kind of improvements to the game I could add and thought about Davis, Kari, Serena, and Hotaru, but then my technological experts came to me and found some `unusual' technology. After examining closely, we found that it can transport people into other world based on our thoughts.”
 
Davis gasps, knowing exactly what Pegasus is talking about, and exclaims, “The Interdimensional Teleporter!”
 
Everyone looks at Davis, shocked that he knew about this, and Cody asks, “Davis, you know what Pegasus is talking about?”
 
Davis nods his head and explains, “The Dark Digidestined stole a piece of interdimensional portal technology from another world that can transport into any number of worlds based on a person's thoughts. However, I went one on one with my evil counterpart at his `base' in Yugi's world, DD's base just blew up, and I thought that Interdimensional Teleporter was lost in the battle. Somehow, it got out, mainly unscathed, and you, Pegasus, and your scientists managed to find it.”
 
Pegasus says, “Guilty as charged. Personally, when we got that Interdimensional Teleporter to work and bring us to your world. Then bingo, that amazing thing opened a gateway to your world and plus, it comes with the most handy remotes to get back to your world. Now, I can see that Kaiba-boy also can open gateways into other world, both of us have, now, have competition to sell our `products' to other worlds. However, from what I can, Davis' world has plenty of the `tech' and `products' that come from our world.” Pegasus then says, “But what surprises that Kaiba-boy doesn't know about Davis' little title as the `Prince of Games'.”
 
Kaiba' eyes become as wide as flying saucers, he looks at Davis, and he yells out, “That duelist?! He's the famous `Prince of Games', Yugi Moto's rumored protégé.”
 
Yami smirks and tells Kaiba, “Not rumored, Kaiba. It is true. Davis had excellent dueling skill and abilities, so, with his own skills, I taught Davis everything that I knew about Duel Monsters. However, he improved on his skills and abilities and became just as an expert duelist as me and earning him the title of `Prince of Games'.”
 
Kaiba thinks to himself, shocked, “This little brat has been trained by Yugi, himself?! Why would Yugi waste his time on a duelist like him?! I don't get it?!”
 
Davis then tells Kaiba, with a wide grin, “What do you think of me and my challenge, now, Kaiba? Think about it. Since I'm the `Prince of Games' and Yugi's protégé, think of what would happen if you duel me and win?”
 
Kaiba grins widely at this idea and says, in his mischievous tone, “All right, `Prince of Games', you have got my interest. Fine, I accept your challenge, but only one condition.”
 
Davis asks, “What's that?”
 
Kaiba then declares, “The loser of the duel has to do one thing that winner says!” Everyone, other than Pegasus, gasps at Kaiba's declaration.
 
However, without hesitation, Davis replies, with a wide grin, “Deal!”
 
More gasps came from Davis' friends and Tai exclaims, “Davis, hold on! Did you know what you just agreed to?!”
 
Davis tells Tai, in his confident tone, “Sure! Personally, I was going to suggest the same thing!” Davis then tells Kaiba, “Kaiba, the battle is early this afternoon! And plus, the whole town of Odaiba is going to assembled to see your defeat!”
 
Kaiba tells Davis, in his confident tone, “Wrong, Motomiya! Your hometown is going to assembled to see your defeat!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, with his wide grin on his face, “We'll see, Kaiba. The rules are the same as in Battle City, expect that instead of 4000 life-points, we will play by the rules of my world and have 8000 life-points instead!
 
Kaiba smirks and tells Davis, “Fine by me. It will just allow me to prolong your humiliation longer, Motomiya.” Kaiba then heads back head to the limo and tells Mokuba, “Come on, Mokuba, we've got some `work' to do before Motomiya's worst duel and defeat, ever.” Mokuba then waves goodbye to everyone as he and Kaiba got back into the limousine and the limousine drove off.
 
Joey then growls, “What a jerk. He hasn't changed one little bit.”
 
Tea tells Joey, “Forget about him, Joey. Right now, we've got another worry to worry about.”
 
TK asks Davis, “Davis, are you sure about this?”
 
Davis then takes out one card from his deck and tells TK, “Don't worry, TK, I was taught by the best and Kaiba doesn't know about my `secret weapons'.” Davis then shows the gang that Egyptian God Card in his deck, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and then tells them, “Plus, not only I've watched the show based on Yugi's world, I've checked the internet, and watched Kaiba duel before. To be honest, I know about mainly what cards and his most famous card combos, so, no move that he makes will surprise me. Plus, he doesn't one damn thing about my strategies and the cards that I use.”
 
Yami tells Davis, “That may be true, Davis. All of the advantages do lie with you, even thought we know it and Kaiba doesn't, but remember, he could gain some cards from your world and plus, you may have the advantages, but you can't become overconfident.”
 
Davis tells Yami, “Right, I know that. And I've got my strategy all planned out, already.”
 
Tai asks Davis, “You do?”
 
Davis tells Tai, “That's right. I'm going to use Kaiba's greatest weakness against him: His pride and ego. Because Duel Monsters is as much as psychological battle as well as a strategy battle.”
 
Serena tells Davis, “That's right! Now, show that stuck up, who is one of the real masters of Duel Monsters!”
 
Davis smiles and responds, confidently, “No problem with that Serena!”
 
Pegasus then asks, “May I help?”
 
Everyone then looks at Pegasus and Joey yells at him, “Hey, why should we trust you, Pegasus?! If memory serves, you used your Millennium Eye to take Grandpa's soul and force Yugi to fight in your tournament!”
 
Tea then tells Joey, “Calm down, Joey. He doesn't have his Millennium Eye anymore and it was his information that helped us stop Dartz and his freaky Leviathan.”
 
Davis then comes up to Pegasus and asks him, “Since Tea has good points, I think that you should organize my `little match' with Kaiba. He's what I need Pegasus.”
 
Pegasus tells Davis, “Do tell, Davis.” Davis then begins to talk with Pegasus about the `preparations' for his match with Kaiba.
 
(Meanwhile; In the Dark Digidestined base)
 
Once again, we return to DD's bedroom and find him, DK, and Sailor Darkmoon, totally nude as well as under `scuffed up' blankets, sleeping and resting in the bed with Sailor Darkmoon/Erisita and DK lying down on DD's chest and Erisita is nuzzling her hair on DD's chin.
 
A holographic screen then appears in DD's room, the light causes DD to stir and wake up, he looks to see DE on the screen, and he asks, annoyed, “Did I just tell you not to wake me up unless you had something important to report, DE? This had better be good or you will end up in the deepest pits of darkness in this world.”
 
DE tells DD, with a wide grin, “You are going to love this. I've just found out that Seto Kaiba has invented Interdimensional Portal technology and is, now, here in this world. Not only that Davis and Kaiba are going to have a public match this very afternoon.”
 
DD, amazing, tells DE, “Well, why didn't you tell me?!” DD's yelling causes DK and Erisita to stir and wake up.
 
DK tells DD, in an annoyed tone, “Hey, what's with the rude wake up call?”
 
Erisita tells DD, “Yeah, what's up with you?”
 
DD tells the two girls, “Well, I've just found out that Seto Kaiba has invented technology and is in this very dimension.”
 
This perks up, DK's and Erisita's interests, and DK asks, “You don't say?”
 
DD then tells the two girls, “Well, I've got another surprise for you: Motomiya and Kaiba are going to duel this very afternoon.”
 
Erisita gives a wide and dark grin and says, in a seductive tone, “Now, that does perk interest. If Motomiya is there, then that bitch, Serena, is going to be there. I think that we should use an Egyptian God Card and crash that little dueling party.”
 
DD smiles at Erisita and tells her, lovingly, “Lovely idea, Erisita.”
 
DK then tells DD, with a dark mischievous tone, “Well, since Motomiya has Slifer the Sky Dragon in his deck, maybe, you should repeat a little history in the `Clash of the Gods' with another Egyptian God Card used by Kaiba.”
 
DD grins at DK and tells her, in dark pleased tone, “Excellent, DK. Both of you are such brilliant minds as well as such beautiful and deadly vixens. But before we `crash' on their dueling parade, we will see how Kaiba-boy fares against the `Prince of Games'.”
 
DK says, in a seductive tone, “Sounds like fun.”
 
DD then says, “But before we do that, the three of us has some more `business' to attend to.”
 
DK tells DD, in slip-song tone, “Why not? We've only experienced ecstasy twice in one day.”
 
Erisita tells DK, in a dark mischievous tone, “Haven't you had enough for one day?”
 
DK tells Erisita, “You are one to talk, Erisita. Since you have your first time with DD, you've been addicted to have sex and ecstasy with him like no tomorrow.”
 
DD tells the two girls, “Please, ladies. There is no such thing as too much of a `good' thing.” DD tells DE, “Tell Kari and the others to get ready for this afternoon to crash a little `dueling party'. I will meet with you once DK, Erisita, and I have some `fun' before lunch. By the way, preparing my deck and since you heard everything, preparing the right Egyptian God Card for my deck.”
 
DE responds with, “Yes, sir.” The holographic screen then disappears as DD approaches the leader of the Dark Moon and his first lover before him and as we leave the room, we can hear moans, groans, and erotic screams coming from pure sexual excitement and delight.
 
(Early this Afternoon; In the center of Odaiba Park)
 
We find the majority of people in Odaiba Park, talking and chatting, with wide gossip in the air. In the center of the park is a stadium like the one that Kaiba used in the Battle City Finals in his battle towel. It took some time to set up, but the job is done and stadium functions just fine. Surrounds the holographic dueling station are comfortable benches that are sitting all of the people. The majority of the people in the stands were duelists, Duel Monsters fans, and/or fans of the Yu-Gi-Oh show and they couldn't believe their ears that the real life Seto Kaiba is going face to face with a person that has been missing for five years, Daisuke Motomiya. Plenty of rumors have been going around, but what everyone has seen, adding to the knowledge of the `Digimon experience', they know that this is NO hoax.
 
One ruff and tough teen states, “I can't believe it! I get to meet my idol, Seto Kaiba, in the flesh and blood, right here and now! But I don't get why he's dueling such a lightweight?!”
 
One college student of Davis' age, one of Davis' former classmates, tells the boy, “Don't underestimate Motomiya! When the Duel Monsters game came out and when he was oldest enough to play, Davis dueled like there is no tomorrow! I should know about that, he beat me several times!”
 
A high school teenage girl then says to the two teens, “Plus, I've heard a rumor that Davis has been to other worlds since he disappeared and that he has been trained by the real-life King of Games, Yugi Moto and the spirit of his Millennium Puzzle, Yami Yugi.”
 
A college girl of Davis' age then says, “Yeah, now, Motomiya is called the `Prince of Games' because he is Yugi's and Yami's protégé, but there are rumors that he isn't the only duelist that's Yugi's and the Pharaoh's protégé. He has trained even more duelists that didn't come from his world!”
 
Another high school teen, a Senior-level boy, then adds by saying, “What about that set of attacks around three days ago? One of them happened around the apartment complex that Daisuke Motomiya and his family lives and they were rumored to be attack by monsters with the mark of the Orichalcos, like on Yu-Gi-Oh: Waking the Dragons. And a mysterious golden haired duelist used the Eye of Timaeus card with Dark Magician to form Amulet Dragon like on the show, too.”
 
One final college boy tells everyone, “And rumor has it was Motomiya that was the golden haired duelist when he transformed himself into some kind of `Super Digidestined' going against some kind of evil twin of him. Plus, I heard another rumor among some of the newer Digidestined in Japan that could some kind `evil' brewing in that mysterious Digital World, you know, where all of those Digimon live.”
 
And finally, one final college girl exclaims, “Oh no! What some kind another of those evil creatures from the Digital World are coming out to kill all of us?!” The people continued to talk about the rumors and any of the facts that could be found. Just then the center `stage', the dueling field, is lit up and when everyone looks, they see a man in a former black and grey suit on the `stage' with a microphone.
 
The man then says into the microphone, “Good afternoon, Odaiba! Welcome to Odaiba Central Park for the event of the year and possibly the century! It has been five years since the end of all of this `Digimon' stuff and all of the world learned of the mysterious `Digital World' that encircles our own and more! Now, we have something that's more breathtaking here! Today, we are going to have duel not before seen in Odaiba! An actual duel between one of our Japanese citizens and a famous duelist only seen in one of the most famous anime shows of all time! Thanks to powerful interdimensional crossing technology, believe it or not, people you thought were only as cartoon characters are now, here, as real-life flesh and blood! Now, to turn this event over to our host and no folks, he's no hoax, no man in costume, he's the one and only, in the flesh and blood, the creator of Duel Monsters back at his homeworld . . . Maxamillion Pegasus!” The stage's light then focus on Pegasus as he walks up to the stage, causing gasps and whispers from the public, but one fact is that they knew that he's the real thing.
 
Pegasus then states, “Hello, Odaiba! I'm glad to be here! All of you must be wondering how I, who in your world is character in a famous anime show, could be here in the flesh and blood! Well, my scientists had found some mysterious technology, found that it can open gateways between worlds just by thought, I thought about an `acquaintance' of mine and hello, here I am before your eyes! Now, I've discovered your wonderful new world and I've heard about all of these `Digital Monsters' or `Digimon' as yours, but then again, from my experience I'm not one to doubt things considering monsters of any kind, you know. After this grand event, I'm hoping to make a new Industrial Illusions `link up' with your world to help your company that makes the Duel Monsters game, here, to spread the joys of this game and plus, help the game back at home with all these amazing new cards that I found in your world! However, I plan to make new cards of mine for both worlds! But enough with this `jibber-jabber', time for the event that you've been waiting for and wondering about!” And then a drum roll starts to play as Pegasus announce on the microphone, “Now, first, for your dueling pleasure, the president and CEO of Kaiba Corporation and my world's Number One Duelists, through there are many that can disagree with that, his rarest and most prized card, the Blue Eyes White Dragon, Seto Kaiba!” Kaiba then enters the dueling field, with all of the light shinning upon him, with gawks of amazement and awe, and then cheers and whoops for Kaiba, surprising, from a group of Yu-Gi-Oh, Kaiba fans.
 
Kaiba then smiles and thinks to himself, “Finally, people and duelists that appreciate me for the great duelist that I truly am!” After Kaiba goes onto the dueling field and Mokuba goes onto nearby `VIP' seat, which a comfortable couch, the lights focus on Pegasus, once more.
 
Pegasus then says on the microphone, “And now, the duelist of mystery, `missing' from Odaiba for five years, but actually, based on what I know, has been Interdimensional Traveler or Warrior, I'm not sure, for these five years. Yes, this duelist, who is member of these town's heroes, the Odaiba Digidestined, has been going from one world to another, battling evil, making new friends, learning new `skills', and more for these past five years! Not only that, but he is one of the selected and honored few that have been trained by the `King of Games' himself, Yugi-boy! With improvements to what he is learned, he has become of the greatest duelists in any world! And here he is, the `Prince of Games', himself. . . Daisuke Motomiya!” Just then multi-colored light flashed down on the other side of the `field', images of Duel Monsters, like Dark Magician Girl, Panther Warrior, Black Luster Soldier, and more, then appear, and finally, coming down that incredible `show' is Davis, with duel disk in his left arm, dueling deck in a pouch that's on his belt with his other `items', and `escorted' by his friends, the Odaiba Digidestined, and all of his allies, Darien and the Sailor Scouts, in civilian form, the Winx club girls and their Red Fountain `crushes', and Yami, currently taken over for Yugi, Joey, Tea, and Tristan. Pegasus then announces over the mike, “With him are all of his friends and none other, than the real-life, `King of Games', himself, Yugi-boy, with his friends, Joey Wheeler, Tea Gardner, and Tristan Taylor! All of them in the flesh and blood as well!” Just then loud cheers, whoops, gasps, and all other loud sounds of happiness and amazement, a lot louder than what Kaiba, come from the audience.
 
Kaiba sneers and thinks in his own mind, “What a damn show off! When this duel is over, all of those cheers will be for me and Motomiya will suffer the most embarrassing defeat that he has ever known! That `Prince of Games' will learn what real dueling is about and how a real duelist duels. . . the hard way!” Davis then takes a run, jumps high into the air, does a mid-air forward flip, and lands on the dueling platform with both feet on the ground, perfectly, causing amazed gasps and awe-struck looks from the crowd.
 
One of Davis' former classmates, currently, another college student, says, “Whoa! Motomiya has really changed! Look at him! Hard core!”
 
A young woman, another college student, then says, “Not only that, he's a real hunk, now! He's drop dead, sexy and gorgeous!” All of the girls began to swoon and drool over him, much to the boys' dismay.
 
Pegasus then announces, “For all of you, girls, information, sorry, but Daisuke-boy already has a girlfriend!” All of the young teenage girls gave out sounds of disappointment from their mouths.
 
Kaiba then tells Davis, in a nasty tone, “Nice show that you perform for the ladies. Cute tricks.”
 
Davis retorts, with his own sarcastic tone, “Unlike you, who's only trick is low-brow insults, to taunt and `unnerve' other duelists, which most of time, doesn't work and your opponents gets moments to `get the best of you'.” Kaiba growls at Davis' sarcastic comment. Davis then tells Kaiba, with the same sarcastic tone, “Can't face the truth, Kaiba? Well, then let's duel and see who is right.”
 
Kaiba tells Davis, in his angered and nasty tone, “That's the first smart thing that you said all day, but then again, dueling me is going to be your worst mistake.”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, shaking his head, “I can see your ego has gotten the best of you, again, but you will see that when I give you the most embarrassing defeat ever.”
 
Kaiba brawls at Davis, annoyed, “We'll see about that, you nasty twerp! Let's duel!” Davis then takes out of his dueling deck, inserts into his duel disk, and activating it, causing the life-point counter to register 8000 life-points. Kaiba does the same with his own modified duel disk, causing the life-point counter to register 8000 life-points, and he inserts his dueling deck into his duel disk.
 
Pegasus jumps off the `stage' and states on the microphone, “This duel will be similar to the Kaiba-boy's Battle City tournament, expect that both duelists will have 8000 life-points, each, instead of 4000. Other than, with the expectation of not taking the losing duelists rare card, the rules are the same! Now, let get this duel started!” The dueling platform is raised and the holographic projection systems are activated as all of Davis' friends and allies took their `VIP' seats.
 
Ken then asks, worriedly, “Does Davis know what he is doing out there?”
 
Serena tells Ken, “Don't worry about Davis, Ken! Davis has tons of `tricks' and strategies under his `sleeves', so, Kaiba is going to get the greatest duel of his life.”
 
TK asks Hotaru, “Is Serena right, Hotaru?”
 
Hotaru smiles and tells TK, “Don't worry about your friend, Davis, TK. Davis has been known to bring victory out of the most difficult situations.”
 
TK tells Hotaru, “Okay, Hotaru, I will take your word for it.” However, as TK looks back to the duel between Kaiba and Davis about to start, he really hopes that Hotaru is right.
 
Back on the `dueling field', Davis and Kaiba draw their five cards and both of them yell out in unison, “Let's duel!”
 
Kaiba tells Davis, “Loser's first!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, “Isn't that my line for you, Kaiba-boy?” Kaiba growls in anger at Davis' `counter-comment'. However, Davis draws one card from his deck and looks at his hand. Davis then lays one monster card on his duel disk, face-down, and place one card in the magic/trap slot, causing a hologram of one face-down monster and one face-down card to appear on the field and Davis declares, “I lay one card face-down and one monster face-down in defense mode! With that, I will end my turn!”
 
Kaiba says, as he draws his card, “Fine! My move!” Kaiba then looks at his hand, grins with his mischievous grin, puts one monster card on his duel disk, and yells out, “First, I will play Vorse Raider in attack mode!” Vorse Raider (1900/1200) then appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Davis then yells out, “Activate Trap card!” Davis' face-down is revealing to be a Cloning Trap card, which instantly makes a clone of Kaiba's Vorse Raider on Davis' side of the field.
 
Kaiba brawls, recognizing the trap card, “Hey! That's my Cloning Trap card! Why don't you duel with some originality?!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, with his wide grin, “What's the matter, Kaiba? Annoyed that I made it pointless for you to attack?”
 
Kaiba tells Davis, “Oh, yeah, Amateur! Maybe you should think again!” Kaiba then commands, “Vorse Raider, take out Motomiya's face-down monster!” Vorse Raider than rushes in to attack Davis' face-down monster and Kaiba laughs at Davis, saying, “Ha! Ha! Say goodbye to your face-down monster, Motomiya!” However, Davis' face down monster is revealed to be an Obnoxious Celtic Guardian (1400/1200) in defense mode and Kaiba's Vorse Raider is stopped. Kaiba exclaims, surprised, “Hey, what the?!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, “My Obnoxious Celtic Guardian prevents all damage from monsters who are 1900 attack points or more and since your Vorse Raider falls into that category, your attack has failed, totally. Guess you aren't the one using his brain today, eh, Kaiba?”
 
Kaiba growls at Davis, angrily, then places two cards into his magic/trap slots, causing holograms of two face-down cards to appear, and he says, “I place two cards face-down and end my turn!” Kaiba then thinks, “Knowing Motomiya, he will try to summon a powerful monster by sacrificing those two monsters, but my Ring of Destruction will be ready for him! Ready to blow his monster to next millennium that is.”
 
Davis then draws one card from his deck and yells out, “My move!” Davis then looks at the card and smiles at it. He then looks at Kaiba and asks him, “Hey, Kaiba? Do you remember how Pegasus pisses you off by playing his Toon World with his Blue Eyes Toon Dragon?”
 
Kaiba snarls and asks, annoyed, “Don't tell me you are going to do the same thing?!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, “No, but I'm going to do something that will anger you just the same!” Davis then yells out, “Now, I sacrifice my Vorse Raider clone and my Celtic Guardian. . .!” Davis' two monsters then disappear in streams of light, as Davis' sacrifices them to the graveyard, Davis puts a monster card on his duel disk, and then calls out, “Now, I call one of the most powerful beasts in Duel Monsters! Rise up, my Blue Eyes White Dragon!”
 
Kaiba and everyone in the audience, even Davis' friends and allies, gasp and Kaiba exclaims, flabbergasted, “What?!” Just then in a beam of light, a Blue Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) appears on Davis' side of the field! Kaiba is too stunned for words when he's see a Blue Eyes White Dragon on Davis' side of the field.
 
Davis asks Kaiba, “What's wrong, Kaiba? Did you think that you were the only one to have Blue Eyes White Dragons in this world?”
 
Pegasus then thinks to himself, “Well, well, our little `Prince of Games' have one of Kaiba's favorite monsters in his deck as well! I love the look on Kaiba-boy's face! Priceless!” Pegasus then giggles to himself, mentally.
 
Davis then looks at Kaiba's two face-down cards and he tells him, “Sorry, Kaiba. Your two face-down cards aren't going to help you, either. I know all about your dueling strategies and every card you played from your deck. I know that most likely that those two face-down cards are either of two card combos. One, they are Shrink and Crush Card or they are, most likely, the Ring of Destruction Trap card with the Ring of Defense magic card!”
 
Kaiba groans out in his head, “What?! How did he know?!”
 
Davis then puts one card in his duel disk's magic/trap slots, revealing it to be Heavy Storm Magic card, and tells Kaiba, “Sorry, but my Heavy Storm card destroys both of you face-down cards!” A great wind then appears on the field and Kaiba's two cards are to be revealed as Ring of Destruction and Ring of Defense, just as Davis' suspected. Kaiba groans and growls at Davis, knowing that his monster is defenseless against Davis' Blue Eyes White Dragon. Davis then tells Kaiba, “This move should be familiar to you, Kaiba.” Davis then commands, in a Kaiba-like style, “Blue Eyes White Dragon! Crush his Vorse Raider with your White Lightning attack!” Davis' Blue Eyes White Dragon then fires a beam of light from his mouth which destroys Kaiba's Vorse Raider instantly and lowering Kaiba's life-points by 1100 points. The score stands with Davis at 8000 life-points and Kaiba with 6900 life-points.
 
Kaiba recovers from the shock of Davis using one of his favorite monsters against him and he yells at Davis, angrily, “Nobody. . . I mean nobody attacks me with my favorite monster! I swear you will pay for that Motomiya!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, “Well, truth be told, Blue Eyes White Dragon is also one of my favorite monsters, too, Kaiba. And with plenty of them in my world, who says that I can't buy three of my own.”
 
Kaiba roars, “Just make your move!”
 
Davis then places one card in his magic/trap slot, causing a hologram of a face-down card to appear behind his Blue Eyes White Dragon, he declares, “Fine, I place one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Kaiba then draws his card and says, in a nasty tone, “About time! My move!” Kaiba then looks at the card in his hand, puts one card in his magic/trap slot, and yells out, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! Allow to draw two more cards from my deck!” Kaiba then draws two more cards from his deck and into his hand, then he places another card into his magic/trap slots, and declares, “Here's a move that you would expect! Now, I play Graceful Charity! This magic card allows me to draw three more cards from my deck and then I discard two from my hand!” Kaiba then draws three more cards from his deck, looks at his hand, choose two cards, and discards them into the graveyard.
 
Yami wonders in his mind, “What's Kaiba up to this time?”
 
Kaiba then looks at his hand, gives his wide grin, and exclaims, “Time to show what a true duelist can do, loser!” Kaiba then puts one card in his magic/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play Monster Reborn! Allowing me to revive the monster that I sent in there myself! Come back, my mighty Blue Eyes White Dragon!” Then in a bright light, another Blue Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) appears in attack mode, but this time, on Kaiba's side! Kaiba then shows his next card, a Polymerization Magic card, and declares, “Now, I play the magic card, Polymerization! This allows me to fuse the Blue Eyes on the field with the two Blue Eyes in my hand!” Two more Blue Eyes appear on the field and merge together as Kaiba discard his dragons into the graveyard. Kaiba places the fusion monster on the field and tells Davis, “Now, Motomiya, meet the monster of your final doom! Arise, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Kaiba's Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) then appears in front of Kaiba. Kaiba then tells Davis, “I will not be destroyed by my favorite monster, Motomiya! And it is time for you to learn your place!” Kaiba then commands, “Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, destroy Davis' dragon with your Neutron Blast, now!” Kaiba' Ultimate Dragon then fires three beams from its three head that turn into one powerful beam of electricity!
 
“Not this turn, Kaiba! Activate my Draining Shield!” Davis calls out and his face-down card is revealed to be a Draining Shield Trap card. Just then an energy shield appears in front of Davis' dragon and absorbs Kaiba's Ultimate Dragon's attack.
 
Kaiba exclaims, surprised, “What?!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, “Nice try, Kaiba. But my Draining Shield stops your Ultimate Dragon's attack and adds your monsters' attack points to my life-points. So, I gain 4500 more life-points.” Davis' life-points then increase from 8000 to 12,500, much to Kaiba's displeasure.
 
Kaiba then places the last card in his hand into the magic/trap slots, causing a hologram of one face-down card to appear, and Kaiba brawls at Davis, “Fine! I place one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and states, “My move, Kaiba!” Davis looks at his hand, takes one card, places it into the magic/trap slot, and calls out, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed magic card! This allows me to draw two more cards from my deck!”
 
Kaiba then snorts, nastily, “As if that will help you.” Davis snarls at Kaiba as he draws his two cards from his deck, looks at them, smiles, and yells out, “Time to fight fire with fire, Kaiba!” Davis inserts one card into his duel disk's magic/trap slots, revealing it to be a Polymerization Magic card, as well, and Davis yells out, “Now, I play my Polymerization Magic card! Fusing my Blue Eyes on the field with the two Blue Eyes in my hand!” Two more Blue Eyes White Dragons appear and merge with the third Blue Eyes as Davis' discards all three dragons to the graveyard and Davis' places the fusion monster on his duel disk.
 
Kaiba exclaims, knowing EXACTLY what this means, “Oh no!”
 
Davis then tells Kaiba, “Now, meet my Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Now, another Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) appears in attack mode, but this time it is on Davis' side of the field!
 
Joey exclaims, awe-struck like the crowd, “Whoa! It's one Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon against another Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!”
 
Kaiba roars at Davis, enraged, “How dare you use the same cards and my own tactics against me, Motomiya! You won't win by mimicking my moves!”
 
Davis asks Kaiba, “Who said that I'm going to attack you with my Ultimate Dragon Kaiba?” This makes Kaiba confused. Davis then puts one more card in his magic/trap card slot and declares, “Now, I play Graceful Charity! You know, now, I can draw three cards from my deck as long as I discard two from my hand!”
 
Kaiba snorts back, “Whatever.” Davis then draws his three cards from his deck and looks at his entire hand at this time.
 
Davis thinks to himself, Perfect. These monster cards will be needed later.” Davis then takes two cards from his hand, discards them to the graveyard, then Davis places another card into his magic/trap slot, causing a hologram of a magic card with a picture a Duel Monsters' dueling deck being drawn by a hand with an red arrow pointing a cards going into a black pit, and Davis tells Kaiba, “Now, I activate my Card of Revival Magic card!”
 
Yami says, confused, “I never heard of that card before!”
 
Yugi tells Yami, mentally, “Neither have I!”
 
Kaiba asks, perplexed about the magic card as well, “What does that do?!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, “For the price of 1000 of my life-points, this magic card allows me to draw as many cards from my deck as I sent to the graveyard, this turn, however, ONLY this turn and no other turns before! Since I sent one Polymerization and three Blue Eyes White Dragons to form my Ultimate Dragon with my Graceful Charity and two other cards, thanks to that cards effect, however, I get to draw seven more cards into my hand!”
 
Kaiba exclaims, stunned, “What?!”
 
Tea yells out, happily, “All right! Now, Davis gets a new hand!”
 
As Davis' life-points go down by 1000 to 11,500 and he draws seven more cards from his deck, Pegasus thinks in his own mind, “That's a handy little card that I would want to add to cards that I want to create back at home!”
 
Davis then looks at his hand, smiles, places one card in his magic/trap slots, causing a hologram of a Black Luster Ritual magic card to appear on the field, and Davis declares, “Now, I activate my Black Luster Ritual! This allows me to sacrifice my powerful Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End. . .!” Davis then discards that monster card into the graveyard as Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End (3000/2500) goes into the Black Luster Ritual, which soon after shoots out a beam of dark blue light as Davis puts the monster card on his duel disk as well as calling out, “. . .In order to summon my mighty Black Luster Soldier!” Out of the dark blue light came Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) in attack mode!
 
Yugi tells Yami, telepathically, “Pharaoh, I think I know what Davis is going to do!”
 
The Pharaoh nods and replies, mentally, “I'm thinking the same thing, Yugi! I think that we might be right!”
 
Davis then places one more card in his magic/trap slot and tells Kaiba, “Now, I activate my Doppelganger Magic card!”
 
Kaiba exclaims, surprised, “You what?!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, in reply, “You heard me! This magic card allows me to copy any other card on the field on in the graveyard, be a monster, magic, or trap card! And I choose to copy Polymerization! This allows me to fuse my Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Black Luster Soldier to form one of the most powerful beasts in my deck!” Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Black Luster Soldier then begin to fuse together as Davis discards the two monsters into the graveyard.
 
Mokuba, shocked at his brother's `disadvantage', just says, “Oh no. Seto.”
 
When Davis puts the fusion monster on his duel disk, he declares, “Now, come forth, Master of Dragon Soldier!” When the light from the fusion is gone, Master of Dragon Soldier (5000/4500) then comes onto the field in attack mode with a great roar! As Kaiba growls at this `event', Davis places one more card in his magic/trap slot, causing a hologram of one face-down card to appear behind his Dragon Soldier, and Davis tells Kaiba, “Now, Kaiba, I place one card face-down and now, time to attack! Remember, my Dragon Soldier gains the attack points of every dragon played, including your Ultimate Dragon!” Master of Dragon Soldier then `absorbs' Kaiba's Ultimate Dragon's attack points, turning it's stats from 5000/4500 into 9500/4500! Davis then commands, “Go, Master of Dragon Soldier, attack Kaiba's Ultimate Dragon and put one serious dent in his life-points! Attack now with Dragon Saber Blast!” Davis' Master of Dragon Soldier then fires a rainbow colored beam of energy from its three Blue Eyes' mouths and his Soldier's sword that heads for Kaiba's dragon.
 
Mokuba yells out, in terror, “Seto, no!”
 
Kaiba then laughs at Davis and tells him, “Nice try! Activate Negate Attack!” Kaiba's face-down card is revealed to be a Negate Attack Trap card and swirling energy field in front of Kaiba's dragon absorbs Davis' Dragon Soldier's attack.
 
Davis, knowing what Kaiba's trap card does, “Fine! Your move!”
 
Kaiba roars out, “I know!” Kaiba then draws his card, looks at it, and then shows it to Davis, revealing it to be a Card of Demise Magic card. Kaiba then tells Davis, “Now, I play my Card of Demise! This allows me to draw five cards, but I've got to give up my entire hand in five turns! However, I will defeat you before then, Motomiya.”
 
Davis scoffs at Kaiba's `threat' and says, “We'll see.”
 
Kaiba then draws five cards into his hand, looks at his cards, gives his wide grin, and then as places one card into his magic/trap slots, he calls out, confidently, “It's over for you, Motomiya! Now, I play my Raigeki Magic card, meaning that all of your monsters are destroyed, including your Dragon Soldier!” Davis' Master of Dragon Soldier is then destroyed by a powerful lightning bolt!
 
Tai exclaims, in a panic, “Oh no! That was Davis' only monster!”
 
Kaiba then says, tauntingly, “Oh, well, looks like your lucky streak comes to an end, loser.” Kaiba then commands, “Now, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, attack his life-points directly with Neutron Blast attack!” Kaiba's Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon then fires a powerful beam of lightning energy from its three mouths and Davis' shields himself as the attack hits and lowers his life-points by 4500. Currently, Davis' life-points are at 7000 and Kaiba's life-points are still at 6600, but Kaiba has the strongest monster on the field, currently, and is in control. Kaiba then places one card in his magic/trap slots, causing a hologram of one face-down to appear behind his Ultimate Dragon, and he tells Davis, in a nasty tone, “And even if you bring back your Dragon Soldier, it won't help you. I place one-card on the field and end my turn!”
 
Mokuba exclaims, happily, “Take it to the hoop, Seto! No one can beat you!” Plenty of Kaiba fans then cheered the CEO of Kaiba Corporation and Yugi's rival on.
 
Meanwhile, Davis thinks to himself, “Okay, the odds don't look good in my favor! But I know that there is a card in my deck that can save me!”
 
As Davis prepares to draw, Kaiba thinks, “If Motomiya does manage to bring back his Dragon Soldier, my face-down Shrink card will be waiting for him! Even with the power boost, that monster will gain from my Ultimate Dragon, my Shrink will lower its attack points less than my Ultimate Dragon, allow it to destroy it, once more. And then, I will summon another powerful monster using my Silent Doom card to bring my Vorse Raider and then sacrificing it to bring forth Kaiser Glider and take out the remaining amount of his life-points!”
 
As Davis draws his card, he thinks, “I know that I can beat Kaiba at his own game! Please, my deck, don't fail me, now!” When Davis draws his card, he smiles when he looks at it, puts in his duel disk magic/trap slot, and declares, “Now, I play my Spider Shooter Magic card! This allows me take one card from your graveyard and uses it as my own for one turn! And I choose your Pot of Greed card! This will allow me to draw two more cards!”
 
Kaiba tells Davis, in his confident tone, “Draw whatever you like! Nothing in your deck can save you, now!”
 
When Davis draws his two cards, he tells Kaiba, “Don't be so sure, Kaiba.” Kaiba gives a perplexed look and Davis commands, “Reveal my face-down card! Soul Resurrection!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be a Soul Resurrection Trap card. Davis tells Kaiba, “This trap card allows me to summon any non-effect monster from my graveyard and summon it back to the field in defense mode! Queen's Knight return!” In bright light, Queen's Knight (1500/1600) appears on the field in defense mode! Davis then yells out, “Now, I play this card! Silent Doom! This card allows me to summon another monster from my graveyard in defense mode!” Davis then places the card in his duel disk and then exclaims, “And I choose my King's Knight!” King's Knight (1600/1000) then appears on the field in defense mode! Davis then tells Kaiba, “You know that whenever these two monsters are on the field, I can summon my Jack's Knight from my deck!” Davis then takes the card from his deck, places it on his duel disk, and Jack's Knight (1900/1000) appears on the field in attack mode!
 
Kaiba, not threatened by those monsters, says, “So what?! Why did you go to the trouble to summon those weaklings?! They are no match for my Ultimate Dragon!”
 
Davis gives Kaiba a wide smirks and tells him, “So, I can summon the most powerful monster in my deck and take you down!” Davis then takes one card from his hand and prepares to use it.
 
Yami, knowing what this means, thinks, “This is it!” Davis then raises the card high into the air, dark clouds from in the sky, and then a lightning bolt hits the card, causing light to flash all over the field and everyone in the audience had to cover their eyes!
 
Davis then screams out, “Now, I sacrifice all three of my Knights to the graveyard!” Davis' three Knights, King's, Queen's, and Jack's Knights, then turn into balls of light that shoot into the dark clouds, Davis places the card on his duel disk, causing wild sparks to come from his duel disk, and Davis yells out, “Now, I summon my most powerful beast of my deck! Come forth. . . my Egyptian God Card, SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!” Then bolts of lightning shoot out from Davis' duel disk and his God Card, causing the lightning to swirl and form into a monster shape, and then wrapped around the field in all of his glory, is the Egyptian God Monster, Slifer the Sky Dragon. With the three cards in his hand, Slifer the Sky Dragon's stats are 3000/3000!
 
Kaiba and Mokuba, as well everyone else other than Davis' friends, expect for the Sailor Scouts, minus Serena and Hotaru, the Winx Club girls and Red Fountain boys, at seeing Slifer the Sky Dragon, are shocked, amazed, and scared, and Mokuba says, “Oh my god. He has Slifer the Sky Dragon on the field.”
 
Lita asks, “Whoa! What in the world is that?!”
 
Hotaru tells Lita, “One of the most powerful creatures in Duel Monsters, the Egyptian God Monster, Slifer the Sky Dragon.”
 
Rini then exclaims, “It's pretty scary!”
 
Serena tells Rini, reassuringly, “Don't worry, Rini, as long as Davis has that monster under his control, it can't hurt us, but it can hurt our enemies.”
 
Kaiba is stunned to see Slifer `breathing' down on him, but the shock doesn't last long, Kaiba looks at Davis and he roars, “You little rat! You had an Egyptian God Card in your deck?!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, in reply, “A gift from Yugi. Actually, it is actually on `loan' to help my `teacher' with `something' that he and I need to do.”
 
Kaiba then thinks about all of Davis' moves and finding out about his God Card, then Kaiba brawls at Davis, angrily, “This was your plan, all along, wasn't it?! You planned to defeat me with your God Card!”
 
Davis tells Kaiba, “Bingo!”
 
Kaiba then tells Davis, “Well, I'm not impressed, kid. Slifer the Sky Dragon's power depends on the number of cards in the player's hand times 1000 and you only have three cards, giving your God Monster only 3000 attack points! My Ultimate Dragon can take out your God Card without even flinching!”
 
Davis then tells Kaiba, “Not with this card!” Davis then shows Kaiba one more card from his hand and to Kaiba's shock, it turns out to be a Card of Sanctity Magic card. Davis then declares, “Now, I play Card of Sanctity! Forcing both of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!”
 
Kaiba then thinks, nearly in a panic, “No, this will give Motomiya six cards in his hands and Slifer the Sky Dragon 6000 attack and defense points!” Davis and Kaiba both draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and now, with six cards in his hand, Davis' Slifer the Sky Dragon, now, has stats of 6000/6000!
 
Davis then tells Kaiba, “When you insulted my friends and our efforts, you insulted me! Now, face the wrath of the gods, Kaiba!” Davis then commands, “Now, Slifer the Sky Dragon, attack Kaiba's Ultimate Dragon, now, with your mighty Thunderforce attack!” Slifer the Sky Dragon then opens his mouth, rears back his head, and then thrusts his hand forward as he fires a beam from his mouth, which destroys Kaiba's Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon with ease and eliminate 1500 of his life-points. The life-points status is now: Davis with 7000 life-points and Kaiba with 5100 life-points. Davis then tells Kaiba, “And remember, Kaiba, any monster that you summon will be attacked by Slifer's second mouth, taking out 2000 attack or defense points, depending on which mode it is in, and if your monster has 2000 points or less, it is instantly destroyed!” Davis motions that he has ended his turn.
 
Kaiba then roars, “I know!” Kaiba then draws one card from his deck and thinks, “Damn it! How can a kid like him control an Egyptian God Card?! Doesn't matter, now, he has the card on the field! I can't believe that he is THAT good of a duelist!” Kaiba then looks at his hand, places one monster card on his duel disk face-down, causing a hologram of face-down to appear and says, “I place one monster face-down in defense mode and end my turn!” Kaiba then says in his own mind, “Okay, my Aqua Matador doesn't have enough defense points if it gets flipped summoned by another monster that Motomiya might use on me since his Sky Dragon's second mouth will destroy it, automatically. Hopefully, he won't risk lower his Sky Dragon's attack points and he doesn't have another monster card that he can use! Then I might find a way to take his God Card down!”
 
Davis then says, “Time to end this duel, Kaiba!” Davis then draws one card from his deck and raises Slifer's attack points to 7000, but then lowers them back down to 6000 when he puts one card in his duel disk's magic/trap slots and says, “Now, I play Monster Reborn and summon back my Master of Dragon Soldier!” In a bright light, Davis' Master of Dragon Soldier (5000/4500) comes back to the field in attack mode! Davis then tells Kaiba, “Even thought I've destroyed your Ultimate Dragon, Kaiba, it was still on the field before I used my Sky Dragon to send it to the graveyard, and so, my Dragon Soldier still gains its attack points!” Master of Dragon Soldier then gains Kaiba's Ultimate Dragon's 4500 attack points giving Davis' Dragon Soldier 9500 attack points!
 
Kaiba exclaims, knowing that he has no chance, “No, this can't be!”
 
Davis replies, “It can and it will, Kaiba!” Davis then commands, “Now, Master of Dragon Soldier, attack Kaiba's face-down monster with Dragon Saber Blast!” Davis' Master of Dragon Soldier than blasts Kaiba's face-down monster, which proved to be Aqua Matador (1200/2000), and easily destroys it! Davis then yells out to Kaiba, “And now, Kaiba, here is a message from all of my friends: YOU LOSE!” Kaiba takes a deep `gulp' in near panic, knowing he has nothing left to defend himself! Davis then commands, pointing his right index finger to Kaiba, “Go, Slifer the Sky Dragon, attack Kaiba directly and take out the rest of his life-points!” Slifer the Sky Dragon then moves his head back, gathering energy for his attack. Davis then commands, “Attack with Thunderforce. . . NOW!” Slifer the Sky Dragon then fires his attack at Seto Kaiba, who braces for impact, which comes real hard, and Kaiba screams from the intensity of the attack, which sends a column of lightning energy into the sky!
 
Mokuba calls out, in horror, “SETO, NO!” When the attack ends, Seto Kaiba is there, his clothes smoking, and he falls to his knees as his life-points hits zero.
 
Pegasus then calls out, “With the brilliant use of an Egyptian God Card, the winner and still `Prince of Games'. . . Daisuke Motomiya!” Slifer the Sky Dragon then `vanishes' off the `field' as the holographic systems `turn off' and the platform lowers to the ground.
 
Tai calls out to Davis, excitedly, “Way to go, Davis!”
 
Serena then yells out, “Now, that's showing him who's boss!”
 
Joey then exclaims, “Yeah, that's showing that snobby rich-boy at who is the better duelist! Way to slam Kaiba with Slifer the Sky Dragon!” The whole crowd is amazed at Kaiba's defeat and Davis' use of Slifer the Sky Dragon.
 
One male college student, also a duelist, says, amazed, “How did Motomiya use Yugi's Egyptian God Card like that? I thought that it took to be connected to the ancient Egyptian Scriptures of Yugi's world, like Yami, the Pharaoh, to use a God Card.”
 
Another college student, a female duelist, replies, “Maybe Motomiya is the reincarnation of someone royal ancient Egyptian in our world? It's the only theory that I can come up with.”
 
Another male college student, an intellectual, says, “That's the most logical, if it is logical, explanation that could answer how Daisuke Motomiya used an Egyptian God Card from Yugi's world like that.”
 
A Kaiba supporter then says, “Well, if Motomiya hadn't had that card and used it, Kaiba would have beaten him with ease. However, I've got to admit, Motomiya is a much better duelist than I give him credit for. My dueling idol, Seto Kaiba, better not underestimate him, again.” All of the other duelists, Duel Monsters, and/or Yu-Gi-Oh fans nod their heads in agreement.
 
Meanwhile, on the field, Mokuba runs up to his brother and asks him, “Seto?! Seto, are you all right?”
 
Kaiba gets to his feet, groans, and says, still disoriented from Slifer's direct attack, “. . . I'm just fine, Mokuba.”
 
When Kaiba looks at Davis, our Digidestined of Miracles tells Kaiba, “I hope that you learned your lesson to never underestimate your opponent as well as insulting them as well as Kaiba. And since the loser of the duel has to do what the winner wants, you have one of two choices, Kaiba. One, you will admit that Joey Wheeler is no longer what you call `A Third-Rate Duelist', `Loser', or `Amateur' duelist and finally acknowledge his expert dueling status as well as swear by your Blue Eyes White Dragon cards that you will never call him by those names or any name in that `category', ever again, for the rest of your life!”
 
Kaiba roars, angrily, at Davis, “Acknowledge that dog-brained duelist as an expert duelist?! No way!”
 
Joey, hearing the `dog-brained' comment, yells at Kaiba, “Watch that mouth, Kaiba!”
 
Davis then tells Kaiba, in a stern tone, “Or take the second choice Kaiba: Surrender all three of your Blue Eyes White Dragons to Yugi Moto in repayment for the one that you destroyed when you took that one from Yugi's Grandfather!”
 
Kaiba and Mokuba gasp at Davis' second `offer' and Kaiba brawls at Davis, angrily, “GIVE MY DRAGONS TO YUGI MOTO?! THAT'S NOT FAIR!”
 
Davis yells at Kaiba, back, in a harsh tone, “Like you said: LIFE'S NOT FAIR! Don't like my choices, Kaiba?! Tough! When you insulted my friends and all that we suffered to keep our world safe and peaceful, you have crossed the line . . .!” Davis then gives `thumbs down' with his right hand and tells Kaiba, “. . . And you go down. . . THE HARD WAY!” Davis then tells Kaiba, in a stern and serious tone, “You have heard my two choices, now, make your choice! Acknowledge Joey's `expert duelist' status and never insult his dueling status with those `insults' or anything like them ever again for the rest of your life or surrender your favorite cards to your greatest rival!”
 
Kaiba growls, angrily, knowing that Davis is totally serious about this, he then lower his head in defeat and says, “Fine! Admitting that Wheeler is better than giving my Dragons to Yugi. Okay, you want it?! Here: I admit that Wheeler is an expert duelist and I swear on all of my Blue Eyes White Dragons that I will NEVER call him an `Amateur', `Loser', `A Third-Rate Duelist', or anything of the sort, ever again, for the rest of my life!” Kaiba then roars at Davis, “HAPPY?!”
 
Davis smiles and says, “Actually, I quite am.”
 
Pegasus smiles in his own mind and thinks, “Instead of using his victory to embarrass Kaiba for his own personal pleasure, Davis used his victory to force Kaiba to `take back', in a way, all of the insults about Joey Wheeler's dueling skills, one of Yugi-boy's friends! Typical boy, like when I first knew and met him. Always looking out for others before looking after himself. However, what impresses me more than his humbling of Kaiba is the way he used Yugi-boy's Egyptian God Card. I didn't think that anyone else but Yugi-boy, Kaiba-boy, and duelists from the Ishtar family could use them! However, knowing of his powers, abilities, and personality, as well as being Yugi-boy's dueling protégé, Motomiya has his ways.” But then someone clapping can be heard by everyone and when everyone looks, Davis and his friends look to see none other than DD, clapping his hands.
 
DD tells Davis, with a wide grin, “Impressive, Davis. I wouldn't expect anything less from the `Prince of Games'.”
 
Davis brawls at DD, angrily, “What are you doing here?!”
 
DD tells Davis, in his slip-song tone, “Isn't obvious Motomiya?! I came here to see how you duel will go and then crash your party! And I can see you never cease to amaze me!”
 
When DD comes closer to the `dueling stadium', two guards come over to DD and tell him, “This is a restricted area! You have to leave immediately!”
 
DD then tells the two guards, in an annoyed tone, “No one tells me what to do! Especially, you, two, lapdogs!” DD then grabs them by the neck-collars of their shirts and lifts them high into the air, much to the crowd's shock and gasps of horror.
 
Davis then yells at DD, demanding, “Put them down now!”
 
DD tells Davis, “Fine! Since you asked so nicely . . .!” DD then throws the two guards into the air and Hotaru jumps into the air, flies up, and catches the two guards with her hands on the backs of their shirts and using her super-strength and flight powers, lowers them to the ground.
 
Hotaru asks the two guards, “Are the both of you all right?” The two guards, stunned at totally what had just happened, just nod their heads in approval.
 
Kaiba then brawls at DD, in a demanding tone, “Identify yourself, right now!”
 
DD tells Kaiba, in his slip-song tone, “Like Alister told you in your first duel: As if you would believe me!”
 
Kaiba then yells at DD, angrily, “All right, who are you?! How do you know about that?!”
 
DD then replies, “All right, here's the scoop: Simple, the name is DD, short for Dark Davis. I'm Motomiya's evil clone, created from his Digital World information!”
 
Mokuba gasps and exclaims, “You are Davis' evil clone!”
 
Kaiba then states, not impressed, “Oh, please?! You expect me to believe that?!”
 
DD shakes his head and says, “Typical Kaiba, blind to the truth even it is before you. But, go ahead, believe what you want to believe. However, I think your little brother is a lot smarter than you in common sense, Kaiba-boy!”
 
Kaiba then states, “Watch that mouth! Don't you dare call me that!”
 
DD tells Kaiba, not impressed, “Or you will what? Bring your entire corporation down me?! Ha! If you even try, I would destroy your material company with my one pinky, which contains more power than the whole of your pathetic corporation!” Kaiba roars in anger at DD and his tone of voice as well as threat. But then DD calls out to the audience, “Since all of you heard everything, you should know this! Yes, I'm villain trying to enslave all of you, take over the world, and all of that other stuff `blah blah', okay?! Plus, I'm the reason that Motomiya has been missing for the past five years, but you will have to ask the Digidestined of Miracles or `Prince of Games', Motomiya's dueling title, whatever you want to call him, about the details!”
 
Davis yells at DD, angrily, “Enough! What do you want here, DD?!”
 
DD then displays his Chaos Duel Disk and tells Davis, in his dark tone, “What do you think, Motomiya?! I want to duel you!”
 
Davis responds with, “You must be nuts!”
 
DD states to Davis, “You won't be once I show you the prize for beating me. . . IF you beat me that is!” DD then takes a card from his deck and displays it for everyone to see, causing gasps all around when they see the card.
 
Yami exclaims, “That's Obelisk the Tormentor!” Indeed, DD is holding out the one and only Obelisk the Tormentor God Card in his hand.
 
DD then declares, “That's right, Davis! However, this card, now, belongs to me! But you might change that, Motomiya! I challenge you to a duel and the winner keeps the loser's Egyptian God Card! My Obelisk the Tormentor versus your Slifer the Sky Dragon in a TRUE Ultimate `Clash of the Gods'!” DD gives a wide and evil grin and asks, “Well, Motomiya, are you going to accept and get back one of the God Cards that I took from you and your `dueling mentor'? However, you are risking the only God Card that you have left. Well, what's it going to be?”
 
Davis reassembles his deck, re-shuffles all of his cards, inserts them back into his duel disk, and responds, “Do you have to ask? Come on, time to duel!”
 
All of Davis' friends gasp at his decision and Tristan exclaims, shocked, “What?! Are you going to trust this backstabbing snake?!”
 
Davis replies, “I trust him as far as I can spit at him, but I won't miss the chance to retrieve one of the God Cards that he stole from Yugi and Yami!”
 
DD tells Davis, “Not bad choice, but FAR from the best, as you will see. But first. . .” DD then takes out one card from his deck and shows it to everyone, Davis and his friends and allies jump in shock as it was the evil Seal of Orichalcos, but then real shock came when DD tore the card in half! He then takes off an Orichalcos stone from his neck, drops into the ground, and then crushes it with his right foot!
 
Davis then yells at DD, pretty confused, “Hey, what kind of game that you are playing here?!”
 
DD tells Davis, “No game, Motomiya. I'm just making this more of a fair fight.”
 
Davis tells DD, “When have you played `fair' or `by the rules'?”
 
DD tells Davis, “Touché, Davis. But this time, I want to defeat without this `advantage' in this duel and give the `Prince of Games' a crushing blow before I KILL you! Soon after, then I will destroy you!” DD then tells Davis, “Plus, I want you to keep that certain `dragon card' in your deck to make sure even though you had two powerful cards in your deck, but I still defeated you in the most humiliating defeat!”
 
Davis tells DD, “Big mistake, idiot! Now, are we going to duel or talk all day?!” DD then leaps onto the position of the stage that Kaiba was on during his duel with Davis and then our Digidestined of Miracles goes onto the other side of the `dueling platform'. Davis then tells the person operating the dueling platform, “Now, raise the dueling station and activate the holographic dueling system!” When the operator looks at Pegasus, he gives a wide nod in approval. The operator then raises the dueling platform and activates all of the holographic systems, while the crowd watches in amazement and stunned silence as they see this duel about to unfold. DD shuffles his deck, replaces the Seal of Orichalcos card that he destroyed with his Obelisk the Tormentor, re-inserts his deck into his Chaos Duel Disk, and activates his duel disk, causing the life-point counter to display 8000 life-points.
 
Davis then activates his duel disk, causing the life-point counter to display 8000 points as well, and after both duelists draw their five cards, they yell in unison, “Let's duel!”
 
DD tells Davis, “As the challenger, I will start this duel off!” DD then draws one card from his deck, looks at his hand, puts one card in the magic/trap slot, one monster card on his duel disk, and declares, “First, I will place one card face-down and summon my Revival Jam in defense mode!” Then a hologram of one face-down card and Revival Jam (1500/500) in front of the face-down card in defense mode.
 
Davis tells DD, “Fine! My move!” Davis then draws one card from his deck, looks at his hand, places one card in the magic/trap slot, and calls out, “Now, I play Graceful Charity! You know, all well, that this allows me to draw three cards from my deck as long as discard two from my hand!” Davis then draws three cards from his deck, looks at his hand, takes two cards, and places them in the graveyard. Davis then yells out, “Next, I take the one Dark element monster and one Light element monster in my graveyard and remove them from play!” Davis then takes out one Skilled Dark Magician (1900/1700) and one Guardian Angel Joan (2800/2000) from his graveyard, takes them out of play, and then places one card on his duel disk as he says, “This allows me to summon my Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning!” Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning (3000/2500) then appears on the field in attack mode! Davis then shows one more card to DD, revealing it to be a Snatch Steal Magic card, and Davis declares, “Now, I play my Snatch Steal Magic card! This allows me to take over any face-up monster on your side of the field, but on the start of every one of my turns as long as I've got this card activate, you gain 1000 life-points!” Davis then inserts the card into his duel disk, causing the hologram of the card to appear, and then Davis yells out, “Now, since you have only monster on the field, my card allows me to take over your Revival Jam!” Revival Jam then goes over to Davis' side of field, but even though he is defenseless, DD doesn't seem to care.
 
However, all of Davis' friends and allies are excited for him and Tea yells out, happily, “All right! Davis has made that jerk defenseless!”
 
Davis then inserts one more card into the magic/trap slots, revealing it to be a White Dragon Ritual card, and Davis tells DD, “Now, I activate White Dragon Ritual! This card allows me to sacrifice your Revival Jam. . .!” DD's Revival Jam then `vanishes' in a stream of lights, Davis then places on Ritual Monster card on his duel disk, and Davis calls out, “. . . in order to summon Paladin of White Dragon!” Paladin of White Dragon (1900/1200) then appears in attack mode! Davis then tells DD, “And now, I use my Paladin's special ability! I sacrifice my Paladin in order to summon one of my most powerful monsters in my deck!” Davis' Paladin then disappears in a bright light, Davis takes a card from his deck, puts the card on his duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I call my Blue Eyes White Dragon from my deck and onto the field!” From the bright light comes one Blue Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) in attack mode! Davis then explains to DD, “As much as I would love to blast you with my dragon, since I used my Paladin of White Dragon's special effect to summon my Blue Eyes, my dragon can't attack until next turn! However, my Soldier can still attack!” Davis then commands, “Now, Black Luster Soldier, attack his life-points directly with Chaos Saber Strike!” Davis' Soldier then slams his sword into the ground, which sends a beam of energy right into DD and his life-points! However, when the smoke clears, DD didn't lose one single life-point! Davis then exclaims, shocked, “What in the hell is going on?!”
 
DD tells Davis, in a taunting tone, “Forget my face-down card? Reveal Nutrient Z!” DD's face-down is revealed to be a Nutrient Z Trap card and DD tells Davis, “Since your attack was able to take more than 2000 of my life-points, this Trap card kicked in! It reinforces my life-points by 4000 before you attack hit! Instead of weakening me, your attack only strengthen me!” DD's life-points then go up by 4000, thanks to his Trap card, and down by 3000, thanks to Davis' Soldier's attack. Currently, standings are as follows: Davis has 8000 life-points and DD has 9000 life-points, now.
 
Davis growls at his opponent, places one-card into his magic/trap slot, and calls out, angrily, “Okay, I place one card face-down and end my turn! Make your move!”
 
After the hologram of Davis' face-down card appears, DD replies, “With pleasure!” DD then draws one card from his deck and then looks at his hand. With a wide and evil grin on his face, DD puts one card in his magic/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my own Graceful Charity and draw three cards from my deck and then discard two!” DD then draws three cards from his deck, looks at his hand, discards two cards to the graveyard, DD then puts one card into his magic/trap slots, causing a hologram of Summons Dice Magic card to appear, and DD yells out, “Now, I play my Summons Dice Magic card, but I've got to sacrifice 1000 life-points to use it, first!” DD's life-points then drop by 1000 and then a large white dice appears on the field, rolling down to the center. When the dice stop, it lands on the number two. DD then exclaims, “Yes, now, I can summon two monsters onto the field! Meet X-Head Cannon and Y-Dragon Head!” When DD places the cards on his duel disk, X-Head Cannon (1800/1600) and Y-Dragon Head (1500/1300) appear on the field in attack mode! DD then inserts another magic card into his magic/trap slots and yells out, “Plus, I play Pot of Greed! Allowing me to draw two more cards from my deck!” DD then draws two cards from his deck, looks at them, and smiling, he plays one more card into his magic/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play Premature Burial! By sacrificing 800 more of my life-points, this allows me to summon any monster in my graveyard! Now, Z-Metal Tank, return to the field!” Just then Z-Metal Tank (1500/1300) comes to field in attack mode!
 
Davis then asks, knowing what DD is planning, “You are going to do what I think that you are doing, aren't you?”
 
DD replies, in a slip-song tone, “Well, if you are thinking about combing my monster, then you would be EXACTLY right!” DD then commands, “Now, I combine my three monsters together!” DD's X-Head Cannon, Y-Dragon Head, and Z-Metal Tank then combine into one machine monster: XYZ-Dragon Cannon (2800/2600) in attack mode! DD then states, “Together, they form XYZ-Dragon Cannon! A favorite of Kaiba's, if I do remember right. Now, I activate my monster's special ability! By sacrificing one of my cards, I get to destroy one of your cards, monster, magic, or trap! And I choose your Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning!” DD then discards one card from his hand and Davis' Black Luster Soldier then explodes and is sent to the graveyard. DD then takes his last card in his hand, inserts into his magic/trap slot, and yells out, “With the threat of your Black Luster Soldier's special abilities out of the way, I activate my Card of Sanctity! Forcing the both of us to draw until we both have six cards in our hands!” Davis and DD then draw until both of them have six cards in their hands. DD then looks at his new hand, takes one card from his hand, puts into his magic/trap slot, and yells out, “Now, I activate my Meteor of Destruction Magic card! Automatically taking one thousand life-points from your score!” Davis then gets blasted by a flaming meteor, causing him to lose 1000 life-points! DD then inserts one more card into his magic/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I activate my Machine Conversation Factory, powering any machine monster by 300 more attack points! And I use it on my XYZ-Dragon Cannon!” XYZ-Dragon Cannon stats then turn from 2800/2600 into 3100/2600, making him stronger than Davis' Blue Eyes White Dragon! DD then commands, “Now, my Dragon Cannon, take out Davis' Blue Eyes, now!” XYZ-Dragon Cannon then opens all of it's `firing ports' and powers up its weapons. DD then commands, “Attack with Cannon Firestorm!” DD's Dragon Cannon destroys Davis' Blue Eyes, lowering our Digidestined of Miracles' life-point by another 100.
 
At this time, the score stands at Davis with 6900 life-points and DD at 7200 life-points and Ken yells out, encouragingly, “Come on, Davis, we know that you can do it! Take out that jerk!”
 
Mokuba and Kaiba are watching the duel, with interest, and Mokuba asks, “It doesn't look good for Davis, does it?”
 
Kaiba tells Mokuba, in his serious and `analytical' tone, “Not in the least, Mokuba. Motomiya's opponent has 300 more life-points and has a powered up XYZ-Dragon Cannon, which can destroy any of Motomiya's monster, magic, and trap cards just be discarding one of his own cards, and Motomiya only has one, what appears to be, useless face-down card on the field and open the attack.” Kaiba then thinks, “Let's see the `Prince of Games' get out of this one!”
 
DD then tells Davis, “Since I know I'm going to win the duel, let me show the card that I'm going to use on you, next turn.” DD then shows Davis, to Davis' and all of his friends' and allies' horror, his Obelisk the Tormentor God Card in his hand.
 
Davis yells out, “Oh no! Obelisk!”
 
DD tells Davis, “That's right! I've drawn Obelisk the Tormentor on this turn! Now, use your last turn, wisely!”
 
Davis draws his card and thinks, “Damn! I don't have Slifer in my hand and even if I did, I would need three monsters to summon it! However, Slifer could be at the bottom of my deck for all that I know! There has got to be something I can do!”
 
Yami then says, “Oh no. If DD plays Obelisk and Davis doesn't bring out Slifer, he will be doomed!”
 
Yugi then asks Yami, mentally, “Is there anything Davis can do to stop DD, Yami?!”
 
“I'm not sure, Yugi, but Davis has been known to be resourceful, so, we have to believe in him!” Yami replies, telepathically.
 
When Davis looks at his hand, he gasps and thinks, “Wait! I think that I can bring Slifer out onto the field without drawing him, but it will be a big risk! However, I've got to believe!” Davis then inserts one card into his magic/trap slots and declares, “Now, I play Junk Dealer! This allows me to summon up to two monsters from my graveyard with half of their attack points! Welcome back my Paladin of White Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon in defense mode!” Davis' Paladin and Blue Eyes return to the field, but their stats are now, 950/1200 for Paladin of White Dragon and 1500/2500 for Blue Eyes White Dragon and both in defense mode! Davis then places another monster card on his duel disk and declares, “Next, I summon Big Shield Gardna in defense mode as well!” A hologram of Big Shield Gardna (100/2600) then appears in defense mode. Finally, Davis puts one card into his magic/trap slot and yells out, “Finally, I place one card face-down and end my turn!” A hologram of another face-down card appears besides his first face-down card.
 
DD then laughs at Davis and yells out, “You must be desperate to make that move! Fool! Nothing can save you from the wrath of Obelisk!” DD then draws one card from his deck and calls out, “My move!” Dark clouds then cover the dueling field and DD yells out, “Now, I sacrifice my XYZ-Dragon Cannon. . .!” DD's monster then heads into the dark clouds in three colored streaks of light, one red, one blue, and one yellow streak of light. DD then slams his God Card onto his duel, causing it to widely spark, and he cries out, “NOW, I SUMMON THE EGYPTIAN GOD. . . OBELISK THE TORMENTOR!” A great beam of light comes from the dark clouds and Obelisk the Tormentor (4000/4000) emerges from the light with evil laughter of DD. DD then tells Davis, “You're finished, Motomiya! Nothing can stop Obelisk!”
 
Davis then smiles and tells DD, “Wrong! Thank you for activating my Trap card!”
 
DD yells out in surprise, “Trap?!”
 
Davis then declares, “Reveal. . . Mirror Summoning!” One of Davis' face-down card is revealed to be a Trap card with the picture of one monster in front of mirror that's bringing out a similar monster.
 
DD then states, “What does that do?!”
 
Davis then tells DD, with a wide grin, “Simple. My trap activates when you bring out a monster that required one or more sacrifices to summon to the field, this card, for the cost of 1000 of my life-points allows me to summon another monster with the same attribute and star-level to the field from my deck, provided that I've got the same number of monsters on my side of field to sacrifice that you sacrificed to bring out your monster!”
 
DD exclaims, knowing what this means, “That means. . .!”
 
Davis finishes for him by exclaiming, “Yes, that means I can bring out my God Card as well!” Davis takes his card from his deck, dark clouds then form on Davis' side of the field, and Davis calls out, “Now, I sacrifice all three of my monsters. . .!” Davis' Paladin, Blue Eyes, and Big Shield Gardna then vanish from the field in streams of lights, Davis puts his card on his duel disk, causing his duel disk to widely spark, and he yells out, “Now, come forth. . . SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!” And just like before, Slifer the Sky Dragon appears, wraps its body around the `dueling field', and gives out a loud roar of rage. With the four cards in his hand, Davis' Slifer the Sky Dragon has 4000 attack and defense points!
 
TK exclaims, happily, “All right, Davis got his God Card out as well!”
 
Cody then tells TK, “However, both monsters have the same amount of attack points, TK.”
 
Yami nods his head in agreement and says, “That's true.”
 
DD then tells Davis, “Ha! So, what if you got Slifer out on the field, it's attack points are the same as Obelisk's! But I admit, you have saved yourself. . . for the moment!” DD then puts one card into his magic/trap slots, causing a hologram of the a face-down card to appear, and DD calls out, “I place one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Davis thinks to himself, “It must be a card to prevent Slifer form destroying Obelisk! It could be a Light-shaver Trap card or something of that sort to lower the cards in my hand and lower Slifer's attack power since my Sky Dragon's attack points depend on the cards in my hand! However, then again, it could be one of the only cards that could delay Slifer until DD finds a way to destroy my Sky Dragon! But I've got an idea, however, I'm going to have to give up my Sky Dragon to make it work! However, this might be worth the risk!” Davis draws one card from his deck, raising Slifer' attack and defense points to 5000 each, but then he then lowers them back to 4000 when he plays one card into his magic/trap slot and yells out, “First, I play my Doppelganger magic card, allowing me to copy any card, monster, magic, or trap, on the field or in the graveyard! And I choose Graceful Charity!”
 
Tristan asks, “Huh? Why did he choose that card? He could have chosen Pot of Greed or Card of Sanctity to raise the cards in his hand!”
 
Joey responds, “Beats me, Tristan!”
 
Kaiba is also wondering the same thing and thinks in his own mind, “What is Motomiya think that he is trying to pull?!” DD also gives a look of confused silence as Davis draws his three cards and then discards two more cards, one magic and one monster card from his hand, into the graveyard.
 
Davis then plays one more card from his hand and declares, “Now, I play Pot of Greed! This allows me to draw two more cards from my deck!” Davis then draws two more cards from his deck and adds them to his hand, giving Slifer the Sky Dragon 6000 attack and defense points! But then Davis puts one card in his magic/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play Monster Reborn! Allowing me to summon back a monster I put in my graveyard! Dark Magician Girl in defense mode!” Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) then appears in defense mode and then Davis place one card into his magic/trap slot, causing a hologram of one face-down card to appear on the field and Slifer the Sky Dragon's stats to lower to 4000/4000, and Davis tells DD, “Finally, I place one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
DD thinks to himself, confused by Motomiya's moves, “What in the hell is Motomiya doing?! He could have attacked my Obelisk when his monster was stronger than mine, but instead he keeps his Slifer's attack points the same! My face-down card would have delayed him for one turn, but not stopped him! What is he up to?! Anyway, I've got to get rid of that Sky Dragon before he has a chance to use it!” DD then exclaims, “You should have attacked me with your Sky Dragon when you had the chance! My move!” DD then draws one card from his deck, smiles when he sees it, and says, “This might be a fun way to end things, but not just yet. I play this card face-down and end my turn!” DD then places one card into his magic/trap slot, causing a hologram of a face-down card to appear, and DD thinks, with a wide evil grin, “If Motomiya attacks me, next turn, or when I attack him, next turn, with Obelisk, his Slifer the Sky Dragon will be finished!”
 
Davis then draws one card from his hand, places it on his duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I play Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts in defense mode!” Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts (1500/1200) then appears on the field in defense mode! Davis then tells DD, “Now, I end my turn!”
 
DD then draws his card and says, “You should have attacked when you had the chance! Now, it is time to destroy your God Card! Reveal Heavy Slump!” DD's second face-down card to be revealed as Heavy Slump! DD then tells Davis, “This card forces you to put your hand back to your deck, re-shuffle, and only draw TWO cards, meaning your God Card's attack points will be cut in half!”
 
Tai then states, “Oh no! That means Obelisk can destroy Davis' Slifer!” Davis then puts his hand in his deck, re-shuffles his deck, and then draws only two cards, lowering his Sky Dragon's attack and defense points to 2000!
 
DD then declares, “Now, Obelisk the Tormentor, show Motomiya your might! Finish his Sky Dragon with Fists of Fury!” Obelisk the Tormentor then rushes in for the kill against Davis' Slifer the Sky Dragon.
 
But then Davis smiles and tells DD, “Thank you for only focusing on my Slifer, DD! Now, I reveal Magical Dimension!” One of Davis' face-down cards is revealed to be the Magical Dimension magic card. Davis then tells DD, “Since I've got one Spellcaster monster on the field, Dark Magician Girl, I can activate it! Now, I must make two sacrifices! I sacrifice my Gazelle and Slifer the Sky Dragon!” Davis' Gazelle and Slifer were then wrapped in tornados as they began to be sacrificed.
 
DD then exclaims, shocked, “What?! You're sacrificing your Egyptian God?!”
 
Davis then tells DD, “Yes, I am! Slifer the Sky Dragon has always served me well in my duels, but this time, I have to give him up. . . in exchange for one final chance!” Obelisk's attack then misses as Slifer and Gazelle leave the field. DD then laughs at Davis and tells him, taunting, “Davis, you are a fool to give up your God Card! Now, you have no chance to stop me!”
 
Davis tells DD, in strong and stern tone, “Wrong! I've got the support of my friends and the heart of my cards to defeat you! And that's all I need!” Just then a golden human-shaped and designed `coffin' appears from dark green smoke onto the field. Davis then tells DD, “Now, my Magical Dimension allows to play one Spellcaster from my hand and thanks to your Heavy Slump card, I've got the monster that I need! Now, I play. . . My Dark Magician!” As Davis places the card on his duel disk, the golden `coffin' opens up and Dark Magician (2500/2100) appears on the field in attack mode!
 
DD tells Davis, not threatened, “Fine! I end my turn! Give me your best shot!”
 
Davis then draws one card from his deck and yells out, “Fine!” Davis then looks at his two cards, places one in his magic/trap slots, and declares, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity Magic card, forcing us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Davis and DD then draw until both of them have six cards in their hands. Then Davis puts one more card into the magic/trap slots and says, “Now, I activate my Mystical Space Typhoon and destroying your face-down card!” A powerful storm then destroys DD's face-down card, revealed to be a Negate Attack Trap card.
 
DD tells Davis, not impressed, “Oh, yeah?! You still don't have a card that can stop me!”
 
Davis tells DD, “Wrong! I've got the card I need to take down your Obelisk the Tormentor!” Davis then takes one card from his hand and shows to DD, who gasps in shock when it is revealed to be none other than the Eye of Timaeus card! Davis then declares, “That's right! Now, I activate my Legendary Dragon card, the Eye of Timaeus! Come to me, my dragon!” Davis' legendary dragon card then shoots a beam into the air, which reveals the Legendary Dragon, Timaeus, when he swoops down from the clouds.
 
Kaiba then exclaims, shocked, “Hold on! Where did Motomiya get that card from?!” Kaiba thought in his own mind, “I thought those cards and that whole nonsense was just a dream, but where did this kid get his hands on the dragon card that Yugi once had?!”
 
Davis then exclaims, “Dark Magician. . . combine with Timaeus!” Both monsters began to combine into one monster and then Davis calls out, “Arise, mighty Amulet Dragon!” Amulet Dragon (2900/2400) then appears on the field in attack mode! Davis then tells DD, “You know what this monster's special ability is, don't you? For every magic card in my graveyard, my dragon gains 300 additional attack points and last time that I checked, I had 11 magic cards in my graveyard. . . giving my dragon 3300 additional attack points!” Davis' Amulet Dragon then goes from 2900/2400 to 6200/2400, more than enough to destroy DD's Obelisk the Tormentor! Davis then declares, “Reveal my face-down card! My Chaos Necklace Magic Card!” Davis' face down is revealed to be Chaos Necklace Magic card and Davis tells DD, “You know what this card does, don't you? I can only equip it to a Dark or Light element monster, but since my Amulet Dragon is a Dark attribute monster, I don't have to worry about that! This card doubles my dragon's attack and defense points, giving more than enough attack points to destroy your Obelisk and take out the rest of your life-points! The necklaces then appears on the Dark Magician `part' of Amulet Dragon and Amulet Dragon's stats goes from 6200/2400 to 12,400/4800!
 
DD then yells out, in total disbelief, “No! I had you! This can't be happening!”
 
Davis tells DD, in a confident and serious tone, “Oh, but this is happening and now, time to end this duel!” Davis then commands, “Go, Amulet Dragon, destroy Obelisk the Tormentor and take out the rest of DD's life-points!” Amulet Dragon opens his mouth and gathering energy from his attack. Davis then commands, “Attack now, with Dark Magic Buster!” Amulet Dragon then fires his attack into Obelisk the Tormentor, blasting him right through the chest, and leaving a large hole in his chest before he explodes, forcing DD into the ground and taking the rest of his life-points. The final score: Davis with 5900 life-points and DD with zero, making Davis the winner!
 
When the Amulet Dragon `hologram' disappears, Pegasus declares, “With two victories in a row for today, the winner is. . . our `Prince of Games', Daisuke Motomiya!” The whole crowd just went up in cheers, whoops, and hollers for Davis' grand victory over his evil counterpart!
 
Davis then goes over to DD's fallen form, bends down, takes Obelisk the Tormentor from him, and tells him, “I will take that card. Thank you.” Davis then goes over to the center of the field and displays his `re-won' God Card, to great cheers of the audience.
 
Kaiba then mumbles to himself, “What a show off. I could have easily won that card without much effort.” However, after the dueling platform lower back to the ground, DD's voice, laughing greatly and in a taunting tone, echoes all over the Odaiba Park. When everyone looks at him, the evil villain has risen to his feet, laughing.
 
Davis states to DD, “I must have missed the joke.”
 
DD looks at Davis, with an evil gleam in his eyes, “You are a joke, Motomiya. Do you think that you have won just because you have regained Obelisk?! Ha! This is far from over! I've still got the Orichalcos along with the most powerful God Cards. . . the almighty Winged Dragon of Ra!”
 
Mokuba then yells out, in disbelief, “He has stolen the Winged Dragon of Ra, too?!”
 
Davis then says, with a smile and confidently, “You may have the Winged Dragon of Ra, but that doesn't guarantee that you will beat me! I know all of Ra's secrets and all about the ancient chant to summon! Remember, I can recite the chant, too, and summon the Winged Dragon of Ra, if I got the card!”
 
Kaiba and Mokuba gasp in shock and Kaiba thinks, “What?! How can this punk read the text on the Winged Dragon of Ra as well as know all of it's secrets?! But then again, he can use Slifer the Sky Dragon, I can give him that, but I won't publicly admit that he might be able to use the most powerful of the Egyptian God Cards, the Winged Dragon of Ra! But WHO in the hell is this kid?!”
 
DD tells Davis, with his own dark grin, “Well, we will see once you face off against the most powerful of the Egyptian God Cards!”
 
Davis then brawls at DD, “However, I would like to know what you are doing with all of those innocent people! I know that you are the one responsible for all of those kidnappings!”
 
DD tells Davis, still with his wide smile, “Guilty as charged, but I won't tell you. Why don't you hold some kind of `grand tournament' like Duelist Kingdom, Battle City, or KC Grand Prix tournament? (A/N: This story takes places at a time in-between the KC Grand Prix Saga and Memories Saga, which are not shown in the US, yet.)”
 
Davis brawls back, confused, “What do you mean?!”
 
DD smiles and tells Davis, “Why should I tell?! Later, loser!” DD then puts his right index and middle finger on his forehead and then uses Instant Transmission to teleport away.
 
Davis growls, angrily, “Damn him!”
 
Mokuba then says, amazed at what DD did, “Whoa! He just disappeared!”
 
Kaiba, not impressed, says, in his usual tone, “Just another `parlor trick' Mokuba and nothing more.” Kaiba then begins to walk away and he tells Mokuba, in his usual tone, “Come on, Mokuba, we've got more important things to do that hang around with these geeks.”
 
Mokuba sighs and says, “Okay.”
 
Yami then calls out to Kaiba, “Kaiba, wait!”
 
Kaiba, without even looking at Yami, tells him, in his usual tone, “Yugi, don't say anything about `saving the world' nonsense because I don't want to hear it! Mokuba and I have more important things to do that to hang around with all of you!” Kaiba and Mokuba then leave the `dueling stadium' set-up in Odaiba Park.
 
Joey tells Yami, “Just let him go, Yug'. Kaiba wouldn't believe anything about `saving the world', magic, special powers, and stuff, even it bit him in butt, which it did many times over, mind you!”
 
Tea tells Joey, “I hate to admit it, but you are right, Joey!”
 
When Davis comes over to all of his friends and allies, Stella exclaims, “Wow! You took out that jerk without much of a sweat! No wonder, Kari loves you so much!”
 
Davis blushes in embarrassment and says, “Thanks, Stella. . . I think.”
 
Matt then tells Davis, “Come on, Davis! Don't be modest, now! You got back Obelisk the Tormentor!”
 
Tristan nods and adds to Matt's `statements', “Yeah, bud! You should really pat yourself on the back!”
 
Davis then says, “Thanks, everyone, but we still got to deal with the Winged Dragon of Ra.”
 
Serena says, “We know, but with all of us on your side, we will have the Winged Dragon of Ra back before you can say `freak show'!”
 
Luna then tells Serena, “I'm no expert on these `Duel Monsters' cards, Serena, but what power I felt from just those two `God Cards', I don't think that third one will be that easy of a task.”
 
Pegasus then comes over, “Well done, Davis! Two major victories in one day! I especially like how you used Slifer the Sky Dragon on poor Kaiba-boy! And now, you've got Obelisk the Tormentor back! I've got to admit: You really are Yugi-boy's protégé, The Prince of Games!”
 
Davis then says, “I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but I'm going to need another favor from you, Pegasus. All of us need to talk to you, alone!”
 
Pegasus then snaps his fingers, calling some of the guards over to Davis, his friends, and allies, and tells them, “Follow me!” Pegasus then leads the group of heroes and heroines to `private talking area' as the other guards lead everyone else back to the streets and keeping them away from the group of heroes and Pegasus as they prepare to have a `talk' of some sorts.
 
(Returning to the Dark Digidestined's headquarters; Late that Afternoon)
 
As our Dark Digidestined leader, with an angered tone on his face, goes down the hallways of inside of the base that his `team' set-up, he finds Kari Kamiya, on the wall, with a dark grin on her face.
 
Kari then says, in a nasty slip-song tone, “Well, it looks like that `pathetic Digidestined' has just shown you up, once again. Guess he made you like a fool to lose your Egyptian God Card to one Legendary Dragon combo.”
 
DD growls at Kari, angrily, “Why don't you learn to shut up for once?! It is a good idea!”
 
Kari then says, in a dark slip-song tone, not threatened, “Ooh, someone has gotten his data in a mix.”
 
DD scoffs at Kari and says, angrily, “Whatever. I'm going to bed. Good night.”
 
Kari tells DD, in her dark tone, “Whatever, yourself.” As DD walks away and heads to his bedroom, Kari then heads in her own direction and with a happy smile in her head, she thinks, “Yes! Great job, Daisuke! Personally, I don't care if I get caught, I've got to be there with you to celebrate your great victories with you, my love!” Kari then heads off, in a manner not to draw suspicion to herself, but as quick as possible to find a way to leave the Dark Digidestined's base to rejoin her REAL friends and allies.
 
(Back at Ophanimon's palace; That very same afternoon)
 
In the `grand hall' of Ophanimon's palace, with the Divine Emerald in the center of the `grand hall's' floor, is up in celebration of Davis' victories over Kaiba and DD as well as regaining Obelisk the Tormentor from the Dark Digidestined.
 
Jun then states, “Everyone, Digidestined and heroes and heroines from all worlds that are here, tonight! Today, we celebrate another great victory! My bro has beaten that snot Seto Kaiba at his own game as well struck one major blow to his rotten evil clone and regained the powerful God Card, Obelisk the Tormentor! Let us here it for my brother, the High Prince of the Digidestined, Davis Motomiya!” Many of the heroes and heroines then cheered for our Digidestined of Miracles!
 
Davis then tells Jun, “Come on, Jun! This is a bit much, isn't it?!”
 
Serena tells Davis, a bit teasingly, “Come on, Davis, don't be modest! Tell us how you planned to knock the stuffing out of DD's Obelisk when he played it!”
 
Davis tells Serena, “Actually, the plan that I had to use my own God Card as a deterrent, know he will find a way to take cards from my hand and lower Slifer's attack and defense points, and use my Legendary Dragon, instead was real risky and it took some luck and DD's ego to make it work.”
 
TK tells Davis, “Well, it worked, Davis! Anyway, don't sell yourself, short, you actually outwitted DD, used what you knew of his personality against him, and figure out an excellent strategy to defeat him!”
 
Hotaru nods in agreements with TK and says, “TK's right, Davis! You used your head and outwitted your opponent!”
 
Yolei tells Davis, “Yeah, I'm even impressed!”
 
Davis tells everyone, “Well, thanks, everyone! However, we might have won another great victory, but the war isn't over, yet!”
 
Stella tells Davis, “Come on, don't be a spoil sport, you had put one over that jerk! Let's celebrate!”
 
Kari's voice then exclaims, in real happy tone, “Daisuke!” Everyone looks to the source of Kari's voice to see our Digidestined of Light running into Davis' arms and embracing him. Kari then tells Davis, happily, “I saw everything from their base's motioning systems! You were wonderful out there! You beat Seto Kaiba and that jerk, DD, with two victories in a row!”
 
Davis tells Kari, in a happy tone, “Thanks, Kari! And I'm glad that you were watching and supporting me all the time.”
 
Kari tells Davis, “You know that I will always be there for you, Dai-chan!” Kari and Davis then lock in a passionate kiss, not caring that everyone else is around, and causing cheers to come from the majority of the heroes and heroines.
 
Meanwhile, Trista, Amarah, and Michelle were by themselves and Amarah tells Trista and Michelle, “I think that it is a bit too soon to be celebrating, like Prince Motomiya says. We might have won, two `items' of great power, but this `war' is far from over.”
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “Do you sense something?”
 
Amarah shakes her head and answers, “No, I just got a real bad feeling in my heart.”
 
Back to the celebrating group of heroes and heroines, Davis then says, wishing from deep within his heart, “I just keep wishing that we had another card that can battle their Seal of Orichalcos other than my legendary dragon, which only Yugi, the Pharaoh, and I could, and the Egyptian God Cards, which only Kari, Serena, Hotaru, Yugi, the Pharaoh, and I can only use. I just wish for a card that can battle for the Seal of Orichalcos that all of us can use to defend ourselves. But then the Divine Emerald began to glow brightly along with one certain card in Davis' dueling deck.”
 
Everyone then looks to see the Divine Emerald glowing, then Davis takes out the glowing card, which it is revealed to be Davis' Eye of Timaeus card, and Kari says, “Davis' legendary dragon and the Divine Emerald are glowing in unison!”
 
Atriums then asks, curiously, “What does this mean?!” But then a bright glow comes from the blue Divine Emerald, forcing everyone to cover their eyes, and when the glow stops, a strange card is above the Divine Emerald, and goes into Davis' hand. The Duel Monsters card is a Magic card with a picture a emerald colored crystal in the center with the Crest of Courage, Friendship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope, Light, Spirit, Miracles, and two more mysterious crest symbols, one in bright sky-blue and the other in fiery red color, connected by a bright circle. The mysterious magic card has mysterious writing on it and it was called the `Aurathon Circle' card.
 
Davis gives Yami, the mysterious card, and Yami says, “That's strange. I'm detecting a great power within this card, but unlike the Seal of Orichalcos, this card contains a great power of light and good within it.”
 
Ray looks at the card and says, “I'm getting the same positive vibes from this card.”
 
Trista then comes up and says, “Somehow, the Divine Emerald sensed the `great need' within Prince Motomiya's heart in wanting a powerful card filled with great power that all of us can use to defend ourselves against the evil powers like the Seal of Orichalcos, not just cards that only he and a selected few can use. So, the Divine Emerald, sensing the `great need' of NEEDING to have a `defense' against `evil powers' for all of his friends, creating this `Aurathon Circle' card based on the light and purity within his heart.”
 
Serena then asks, “But why did Davis' legendary dragon card glow with the Divine Emerald?”
 
Trista then says, “I'm not sure, but somehow, since that card contains the spirit of powerful dragon of the light, Timaeus, as this dragon is called, somehow `helped out' in the creation of this powerful card.”
 
Yami then says, “However, even thought this card is filled powers from the light and the good within the human heart, we can't abuse it as well we don't know what this card can do.”
 
Davis then tells Yami, as he looks over his Eye of Timaeus card, “But I might have an idea, Pharaoh.”
 
(At the Dark Digidestined's base; That Evening *WARNING: NC-17 LEMON COMING UP!*)
 
As DD heads for his bedroom, he is still fuming over his loss against Davis and the loss of one of his two Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor. When he enters into his room, he doesn't notice that DK and Erisita are on his bed, since he sees a holographic screen with DE's face on it.
 
DD growls at DE, “What is it, now, DE?!”
 
DE tells DD, “Well, someone is in a bad mood. Anyway, I've got some good news that the majority of our new `Soul Hunter' force have been either been turned into `mind slaves' by Yami Marik or have been seduced into the darkness by the powers of the Orichalcos! Plus, a friend of Yugi and his friends, the one that Joey hides a `flame' for that used Harpie Lady cards in her deck, has been totally brainwashed, thanks to some `persuasion', and is under the Orichalcos, once more.”
 
DD gives a slight smiles and says, “Well, that's some good news.”
 
DE then says, with a bit of nervousness, “Plus, sir. . . we've found HIM, alive and well. You know, the only one that ever put fear into Motomiya's heart.”
 
DD's eyes become wide, his expression becomes a sick smile, and says, “Excellent. Bring him to this world immediately.”
 
DE then asks, nervously, “Are-Are you really sure about that? You know that he could do. . . you know.”
 
DD roars in anger, “I don't care! I want HIM in this dimension, here and now!”
 
DE then says, “Yes, sir!” The holographic screen with DE's image then `vanishes', leaving DD, DK, and Erisita alone.
 
Erisita then calls out, in a seductive tone, “You sound that you want this `person' in this world and that Motomiya fear this `person'.”
 
DD tells Erisita, “Oh, he is no `person', my dear. `He' is the physically embodiment of the darkest legend of the Digidestined and the only being that ever came close to killing the High Prince of the Digidestined.”
 
DK exclaims, “You mean HIM?! Wait! HE nearly killed Motomiya, but I thought that Davis destroyed him, though, it took Motomiya everything that he had with help from his friends and allies in the Z Fighters world!”
 
DD smiles and says, “By the looks of it, which I'm not surprised, he did survive and now, we can use HIM to finally destroy all three of our `major problems', those three rotten Interdimensional Warrior assholes, Daisuke Motomiya, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn! And don't worry, once HE has done HIS `job', we will make sure that this `demon in a human body' doesn't do anything to ruin our plans.”
 
Erisita then tells DD, in a real seductive tone, “We might just help with you with thinking and taking your `worries' away.” When DD looks to Erisita and DK, he saw that they were on the bed, totally naked and their bodies exposed to him. Feeling aroused, DD drops the robe covering his body, exposing his muscular nude body and growing erection to the two girls. DD then jumps onto the bed, begins to suck on Erisita's right breast nipple, and at the same time, inserting his left middle and index finger into DK's vagina, and thrusting them in and out of DK's vagina, which results in loud moans of pleasure and excitement to come from the two girls. After several minutes of this, he removes his fingers from DK's pussy and stops sucking on Erisita's breast nipple.
 
When DD is done, DK tells DD, “Time to for us to have a taste of you, my sweet lover.” DK and Erisita then forces DD on his back, DK then massages and stimulates his cock until it reaches full erection, and then DK licks the head of DD's cock, while Erisita licks the rest of DD's manhood, causing immense amounts of pleasure to surge into the Dark Digidestined's body.
 
DD moans out, in pure pleasure, “Ah. . . Oh, yeah. . . Both of you are acting like such whores. . . it's so good. . . don't stop. . . don't stop and make me cum. . . Oh, yeah. . .” DK and Erisita continue to lick all over DD's member until he brings to groan as he reaches his climax and then DK and Erisita use their tongues to lick the head of DD's manhood until he gives a loud groan of ecstasy and releases his cum into DK's and Erisita's cheeks and faces. DK then uses her tongue to lick the cum off of DD's cock and then both girls use their tongues to lick the cum off of their cheeks, wipe off the rest with their fingers, and put DD's cum onto their tongues and swallowing it.
 
When DD gets into a sitting position, Erisita turns to her body, allowing her pussy and anal to face DD, shakes her hips, enticing DD to come over, and Erisita tells DD, in a VERY `naughty' tone, “Come on, big boy, you know that it is rude to keep a girl like me waiting?” DD goes over to Erisita, aims his cock at Erisita's pussy, inserts his manhood into Erisita's vagina, going deep into vagina, stretching her walls out, and Erisita moans out in pleasure, “Oh. . . your big cock is inside of me. . . Oh, god. . . what are you waiting for. . . stopping fooling around and take me. . . take me, now. . .” DD then begins to thrust his cock in and out of Erisita's vagina, going very rapidly and hard, allowing his manhood to go deep into Erisita's pussy, while DK watches with great `interest' and `sexual arousal'. As DD continues his `escapade' into Erisita, she moans out, “Yes. . . Yes. . . Fuck me, harder . . . harder. . . your big cock is so deep. . . it is so nice and deep. . . Ah, yes. . . yes. . . Ah. . .!”
 
DD grunts from the tight feeling that his manhood is getting from the walls of Erisita's vagina were putting on DD's cock and he groans out, in sexual excitement, “Ah. . . Lord. . . Deep is right. . . Ah. . . this feels great. . . don't stop, now. . . you had better keep going. . . Ah. . . Oh, yeah. . .!”
 
For one hour, their `lovemaking' continued, as both of their bodies became covered in sweat and it began to trickle down their bodies, Erisita calls out in erotic pleasure, “My body. . . Yes. . . My body is burning up. . . Ah. . . feels so good . . . I can feel your wonderful cock deep within me. . . Oh, god, yes. . . Ah. . . Don't ever stop. . .!”
 
DD replies, in a similar sexual excited tone, “My body is burning up, too. . . Erisita. . . you really want me. . . Ah. . . tonight. . . you are so good. . . this is great. . .Ah!” One more hour passes and their movements become frantic as they neared their climaxes. DD groans as he is pushed over the edge, “YES, HERE I COME. . . I'M CUMMING. . . OH, YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!” DD then releases his cum into Erisita's womb, which in turn, causes her to give a scream of pure ecstasy, releasing her cum all over DD's cock. When DD removes his manhood from Erisita's pussy, some of their fluids leak onto the bed, staining it, and Erisita collapses onto the bed.
 
She moans out, in loving tone, “Oh, DD, I knew that we were kindred spirit when we first met. Together, we are strong and together, we will destroy our enemies.”
 
As DD lays down beside her, his hard member pointing in the air, and DK aiming her pussy at DD's manhood, he tells her, lowly and lovingly, “Yes, my dark princess of the moon, together, we will destroy all of our enemies.” DK then lowers herself onto DD, allowing his cock to go deep into her pussy, and DK arches her head back at the feeling of the pure pleasure that she is getting.
 
DK then moans out, “Oh, darling, I can feel your cock. . . it is touching the deepest portions of my pussy. . .” DK begins to jump up and down on DD's manhood, while DD joins in by grabbing onto DK's hips and thrusting into DK, allowing his `long sword' to go very deep into DK's womb. DK cries out, erotically, “Yes. . . Yes. . . keep going. . . keep going. . . don't stop. . . don't ever stop. . . Ah, yes. . . Ah . . . don't you dare ever stop. . .!”
 
DD groans from the tight feeling he is getting from DK's vagina wall as they clamp down hard on his cock and says, “Ah. . . DK. . . you are really into this. . . you are so incredibly tight. . . Ah, yes . . . don't stop, yourself. . .!”
 
Another hour passes and both `love makers' gained sweat all over their bodies, it flowed down their bodies, and DK yells out, erotically, “Yes. . . I can feel it. . . My body is getting so hot. . . I'm burning up inside. . . And your wonderful cock. . . Ah, yes. . . it is so deep within me. . . Yes. . . Yes. . . Yes. . .!”
 
DD tells DK, in sexual excitement, “Ah. . . you are doing great, DK. . . you are such a slut. . . Oh, yeah. . . Ah. . . it's perfect. . .!” Within one more hour, both `lovers' were nearing their climaxes and after a dozen more `thrusts', DK felt her orgasm about to happen.
 
DK then calls out, in pure erotic excitement, “OH, LORD. . . YES, I'M CUMMING. . . I'M CUMMING. . . .AAAAAHHHHHHH!” DK then covers DD's member in her sexual juices and DD, feeling DK's release, gives a loud groan as he has his orgasm and fills DK's womb with his warm seed. When they were done, DK removes her pussy from DD's manhood, rolls over to his right side, in which some of the fluids leaked out of her pussy, and stained the bed more. Both girls then moves onto DD's chest and nuzzled their heads on his muscular chest.
 
DD tells his two `lovers', in low, sweet, and dark tone, “Don't worry, my sweets, everything will work out. Soon, our enemies will trouble all of us, no more. Together, we will destroy them. Good night, my lovelies.”
 
DK and Erisita then says, in a dark sweet and low tone, as well as in unison, “You, too, our darling dark prince.” And then all three of them go to sleep for the night.
 
However, before he fully goes to sleep, DD thinks, “You may have won this round Motomiya, but soon, you, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn will have to face the nightmare that nearly killed you! Soon, once more, you will have to face the terrors of Damon: The LEGENDARY Dark Super Digidestined!” DD then goes to sleep with his two lover girls, all of whom had wide and evil grins on their faces.
 
Next time in Chapter 7: Damon: Second Coming: Our team tries to take a day off from fighting the Dark Moon and Dark Digidestined, but those villains and villainess don't know when to give up. In a cruel twist of fate, they send one of their brainwashed Orichalcos duelists against the team. The cruel twist: The duelist is none other than Mai Valentine, once again under the control of the Orichalcos, but not by choice as Mai will tell. She prepares to attack Joey and Yugi, like she did before under Dartz' influence, but Serena steps in and duels Mai instead. In just a few moves, Serena shows why she has earned the title of `Queen of Games', in Mai's case, the hard way. After the duel, Kari takes Mai back to the Dark Digidestined's base and while she publicly allows DD to punish Mai, secretly, she uses her Crest of Light and her powers as the Digidestined of Light to reverse what has happened to Mai. Now, freed from the Orichalcos, Kari gives Mai a `proposition'. However, the `main event' is when the Dark Digidestined releases `someone' into the Digital World and this `person' goes on a rampage in the Digital World! But this `person' isn't an ordinary person and when Davis sees him, to everyone's shock, fear runs through out Digidestined of Miracles' spine and whole body. The `person' is none other than Damon, the Legendary Dark Super Digidestined! Like Broly, Damon is a perfect, unfeeling, killing machine, who's only purpose is to destroy, fight, and kill! And unfortunately, when Davis and Damon first met, Damon nearly killed Davis! However, Davis thought when Damon and he fought with the help of Kari and the Z Fighters that he destroyed Damon, but it looks like Davis was wrong! As Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn confront this `demon in human form', everyone sees why Damon is a Legendary Dark Super Digidestined when he `rips' through our three Interdimensional Warriors! To make matters worse, the Dark Moon and Dark Digidestined sent legions of their `evil armies' against the other heroes and heroines! But then a group called the Digimon Tamers arrives to aid our beleaguered heroes! And finally two more Interdimensional Warrior arrive from seemly nowhere and prevent Damon from finishing off Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn and these `Digimon Tamers' seem to know these newest Interdimensional Warriors! Will these two new warriors be what Davis and the others need to defeat Damon, once and for all?! Find out next time in Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame!
 
And here is the end for this chapter, please read and review to tell me what you think. Anyway, I always want to make a Dark Digidestined like the evil Super Saiyan, Broly, for a long time, and this idea was from a `useless' story idea that I had, but then I included it in this story. Anyway, that's right! Expect another Digimon season to come `into play'! So, once again, please read and review and I will see you later! Bye to all of you Digimon fans and beyond! Keep on Digivolving!