Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame ❯ Ring Around Spira ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here is another change in pace for this story and, before I forget, I'm crediting LLSmoothJ, author of the story, Spira's Tournament, with the idea for the Aeon cards that I'm going to use in this chapter and beyond. Now, I don't own Digimon, any of the other stories, or anything/anyone else that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS VIOLENCE, BLOOD, POSSIBLE GORE AND DEATH, MILD TO EXPLICT LANGUAGE, MILD TO EXPLICT SUGGESTIVE THEMES, POSSIBLE SLAVERY AND BLONDAGE, AND FINALLY NC-17 LEMON(S), NUDITY, AND OTHER ADULT SITUATIONS/THEMES!
 
Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame
 
Recap: When our heroes try to take a break from all their `battles', thus far, with the Dark Moon and the Dark Digidestined, they had sent some of their `minions', including the Thunder Brothers of Inuyasha's world to attack them. Davis, Serena, and Hotaru took care all of them without breaking much of a sweat, but things to a horrifying turn when Mai Valentine appeared and challenged Davis and Serena for a duel for their souls! The gang had found out that she was captured by the Dark Moon and the Dark Digidestined and threatened her only friend's lives, Joey and others, unless she serves them and takes the dark powers of the Orichalcos, once more. She had done so and is, now, here, to fulfill her part of the `bargain'. Valon then comes to stop Mai, but when he saw Serena `step up to the plate', Valon backed off and Serena's boyfriend, her sailor scout friends and allies, and Davis' friends learned of Serena's position as the `Queen of Games', one of Yami's and Yugi's best female protégé. And Serena really proved her stuff by ending the duel in just two turns before Mai could play the Seal of Orichalcos with help from Master of Dragon Soldier and Obelisk the Tormentor. Kari, having to keep up her `act' of being on the villains' side, takes Mai back to the villains' base, but when she and Mai were alone in the prison cell, Kari used her Crest of Light to free Mai from the Orichalcos and had a `proposition' for her. On the meanwhile, DD had unleashed a dark being that Davis thought that he had killed years ago on his journey across worlds. The Legendary Dark Super Digidestined, Damon, a Dark Digidestined version of Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan, had been unleashed and he was looking for revenge at the one who defeated him: Davis. Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn tried to combat Damon, but his power was too overwhelming. Meanwhile, the other heroes were in a battle against DD's Dark Digimon partner and Veemon's `clone', BlackSovereigndramon and his army, in which Veemon, in his Mega form of Justimon, displayed a new power, MegaMan's Double Soul, when he used that power to fuse with WarGreymon and defeat BlackSovereigndramon. And new Digimon with a group called the Digimon Tamers arrived to aid the heroes. On the meanwhile, it looks like Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn were finished when two more warriors, Takato Matsuki and Rika Nonaka, arrived and with their help, Damon was finally destroyed once and for all. In the aftermath, when Kari and Mai came to Ophanimon's place, they had found out that Takato's and Rika's journey as Interdimensional Warriors started in their world when they retrieved their world's Divine Emerald, but with them came new enemies, the Dark Tamers, evil Tamers from the Real World, who's data had be `modified' so that they would look and sound like Takato's team of Digimon Tamers. With new enemies and new allies coming into the battle, how long will it be before this escalated into a full-blown `War of the Worlds', literally?! And what are our villains going to plan next?! Find out on Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame, next!
 
Chapter 8: Ring Around Spira
 
(At the villains' `headquarters'; Early Morning the Next Day)
 
We find DD, Sailor Darkmoon, Sailor Nega-Jupiter, DY, Sailor Nega-Venus, and DT waiting in some kind of grand hall for something or, as usual, someone.
 
Sailor Nega-Venus asks, “I wonder what these `new allies' will look like.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then tells Sailor Nega-Venus, “So, you can have some more `fun' with the males, Aphrodite? I swear that your `appetite' is as large as DT.”
 
DT and Sailor Nega-Venus smirk and DT says, “Well, she and I had a few `goes' at `that'.”
 
DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Don't worry, Sailor Darkmoon, I've learned that as long as their `fun' doesn't interfere with our plans, it is nothing to worry about. Anyway, I had almost forgotten that `All work and no `play' make villains very dull.'”
 
Sailor Darkmoon smiles at DD and tells him, “You're right. You and I had been so pissed off at Sailor Moon and Prince Motomiya that we had nearly forgotten to enjoy ourselves, once in a while, in more ways than one.” Just then the door to the grand hall slide open and then a large red carpet then rolls down, stopping in front of our eight villains.
 
DY then states, “Talk about your GRAND entrances.”
 
A dark male voice then calls out, “We don't like to come in like that. But we thought of that to make a `good impression' on potential allies.” When the eight villains look to the source of the voice, they see evil versions of Takato, with pitch black goggles, Rika, Ryo, Henry, Jeri, Kazu, Kenta, and all of their Digimon partners. When these `evil Tamers' come up to DD, the evil version of Takato comes up to DD, extends his hand, and when DD takes it and shakes it, the `evil doppelganger' tells DD, “The name is DM, leader of the Dark Tamers, we come from a world where Motomiya's and his friends world is a television show, but has its own Digital World and Digimon of their own.”
 
DY then says, “That's why our Digimon Analyzers couldn't tell us a thing about those other Digimon. They come from your world and aren't in ours!”
 
The evil version of Rika replies, in a darker version of her voice, “No kidding, sister! By the way, the name is DR, I'm the `copy' of Rika Nonaka, the female warrior from the Tamers' world. That bitch takes life, too seriously, I think. Rika is the hard-core of the group.”
 
DM then tells DD, “I'm the `doppelganger' of Takato Matsuki, the bearer of the Celestial Crest of Life and the High Prince of the Tamers.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon groans out, annoyed, “What we DIDN'T need: Another High Prince.”
 
DR then asks, “Hey, along the way, we passed a girl that looked like Kari Kamiya, but wasn't her doppelganger. Who was that?”
 
DD tells DR, “That was the real Kari Kamiya, in the flesh, but now, she's on the `dark side'.”
 
DM smirks and asks, “Orichalcos, right?” DD nods his head in agreement, causing DM to say, “Thought so. I felt that taint of the Orichalcos on her.”
 
DD then looks at Ryo's `doppelganger', sees he has got a bloody nose, and asks, “What happened to him?”
 
DR rolls her eyes and says, annoyed, “Tried to flirt with Kamiya girl and she unleashed all hell on him. In my opinion, he got what he deserved, DA, really `pushed it' with Kamiya.”
 
DD smiles and says, “I'm not surprised, Kari Kamiya is on our side, but she doesn't obey orders, does things her own way, and gets pissed when boys try to make `certain passes' at her. The Orichalcos did a `bigger number' on Kamiya than I originally thought.”
 
DT then asks, “The name is DT, TK's evil doppelganger. So, what's your story?”
 
DM replies, “Well, our story begins around five years ago in the Tamers' world where we found a way into the Digital World in our question with our partners for ultimate power, but we went into mysterious shrine and got transformed into the likeness of the Tamers that saved both worlds from the D-Reaper, a Digital Program that was originally designed for control AI program, but when it absorbed Digimon's `Artificial Life' program, it gained a mind of it's own, and tried to destroy both worlds. The Digimon Tamers working with their partners and other allies, defeated the D-Reaper by returning it into a harmless program. The Tamers hold more powerful digivices called D-Powers, which by using cards from the card game based on Motomiya's world, they can give their Digimon more strength, speed, agility, endurance, and so on, as well as give them other Digimon attack.”
 
DY says, “Pretty powerful digivices.”
 
DR then states, “You haven't seen anything, yet. Four of the Tamers, Matsuki, Nonaka, Henry Wong, and Ryo Akiyama, have the power to merge with their Digimon into hybrid Mega form Digimon.”
 
DT exclaims, shocked, “No way!”
 
Henry's `doppelganger' comes up and says, “The name is DH and DR is right. It is process called Biomerge Digivolution, where the Digimon and human partner merge together into one Mega class human/Digimon hybrid. Takato's Mega form with his partner, Guilmon, is called Gallantmon, Rika's Mega form with Renamon, her Digimon partner, is Sakuyamon, Henry Wong's, my `original', Mega form with his partner, Terriermon, is called MegaGargomon, and Ryo's Mega form with his own Cyberdramon is called Justimon. Gallantmon can also Mode Change Digivolve into more powerful form known as Gallantmon Crimson Mode, who can be even more powerful than Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.”
 
DD then says, amazed from DH's explanation, “Incredible. Your Tamers do sound more powerful than the Digidestined and with Takato's and Rika's powers as Interdimensional Warrior, they can be a real pain in the asses.”
 
DM growls and says, “You don't know the half of it. Even before their powers `awakened', they found and took the Divine Emerald from their world.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon exclaims, surprised, “What?! You mean those two have a Divine Emerald with them?!”
 
DR replies, “Obviously. While we were trying to get the other emerald, we were trying to get that emerald from them, but those two jerks keep foiling us!”
 
DD tells DR, “Well, you can join our club. We have plenty of problems with the heroes and heroines from their two homeworlds.”
 
DM smiles, widely, and tells DD, “That's our point of being here. From what we learned from your `staff', our enemies have two Emeralds and you have two Emeralds. If we unite our powers, we can take them down and get their emeralds along with the remaining three emeralds. Plus, all worlds are large enough for us to divide up and rule. And what we can contribute is our own set of `powerful allies and contacts' you can use with us as well as a talented nurse staff that not only heals, but `pleases' at every beak and call, for both males and females.”
 
DT grins evilly and says, “I'm interested.”
 
Sailor Nega-Venus nods her head and adds, “I'm also in.”
 
DM then asks, “I've also heard that you are gathering souls to revive Sin using the Orichalcos. Well, I've gathered all of Marik's former `Rare Hunters' for your army of duelists and I've got another surprise: Even though Yugi, the Pharaoh, Kaiba, and Joey Wheeler used the Legendary Dragons or Knights, which is their true forms, with the three God Monsters of Egypt to destroy the Great Leviathan, I've managed to `pick up the pieces', revive the Leviathan, and I've got it ready to be restored, with a proper amount of souls for it, of course.”
 
DH then takes out several vials of blood and tissue sample and adds, “We've added these just yesterday. We didn't meet with you, yesterday, because we've gathered the remaining tissue and blood samples of Damon after Matsuki, Nonaka, Motomiya, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn blew up sky-high. We thought that our scientists can work with yours to use them for `something'.”
 
DD gains his most evil and wide grin than even before and DM asks, “Does this mean that we have an alliance?”
 
DD shakes DM's hand and tells him, “My friend, you certainly have one. Together, all will fear us and our enemies will be left dead at our feet. Welcome aboard, DM and the Dark Tamers.”
 
Meanwhile, Kari is watching from the open doorway in non-suspicious way, with a serious look on her face, and she thinks, “Oh no! It was like what Davis and all of us feared, Takato's and Rika's dimensional enemies, the Dark Tamers, are now allies with the Dark Moon and the Dark Digidestined!”
 
Kari then hears DD say, “Now, my new friend and allies, we have got plans in the world of Spira. We are going with Seymour, Yami Marik, and Yami Bakura to handle some `businesses in Spira.”
 
DM asks, very interested, “What kind of `businesses' in Spira? Ones involving destruction and chaos, I hope.”
 
DD smiles evilly and says, “I like your way of thinking, DM. Now, here are our plans in Spira.”
 
Kari thinks in her own mind, “Oh great! They are planning even more trouble, now! Those asses don't give Dai-chan and all of us a break!” Kari continues to listen in, while giving off the expression of not being interested at all, as DD tells DM and the Dark Tamers their plans going to the world of Spira.
 
(Ophanimon's palace; That very same morning)
 
Just outside of Ophanimon's palace, we find all of the Digidestined with the other heroes, expect for Joey, Tea, and Tristan, who are in the Real World with Mai, allowing her to see the Duel Monsters cards of Davis' world and take on some duelists as well, for Mai to regain her confidences in her abilities without the Orichalcos and go back to `her way' of dueling. Meanwhile, we find Davis, Serena, and Takato with Yami, who explained about what happened between Yami and his friends after Davis, Kari, and their Digimon partners, when Takato, Rika, and their Digimon partners arrived.
 
Davis tells Yami, shocked, “Hold on! Yami, why didn't you tell us that you had met another Interdimensional Warriors after Kari, Serena, Hotaru, and I left?!”
 
Before Yami could answer, Takato tells Davis, “That's because I told Yami to when he told us about the four of you with Veemon and Gatomon. If you had known, then your enemies could have found about us and might have `stepped up' their efforts in destroying you before we, the reinforcements, arrived. They will now with DM and the Dark Tamers' help, but now, you have Rika, me, our partners, and our friends to help.”
 
Davis then says, “I hate to admit it, but you are right. Soon or later, that bastard would have found out about what we knew about other warriors, however, we did keep our knowledge of Serena and Hotaru safe until they appeared in our world.”
 
Takato replies, a bit nervously, “Yeah, good point.”
 
Yami then says, trying to change the subject, “Anyway, Takato and Rika were excellent help in handling Schraider when he tried to ruin Kaiba's company during the KC Grand Prix. When Rika helped Kaiba to discovered Siegfried was the hacker causing chaos with Kaiba Land's computer systems and when Takato gave Siegfried the defeat of his life after he defeated Joey.”
 
Serena then asks Yami, “So, you must have trained Takato and Rika in the art of Duel Monsters as well?”
 
Yami then answers, in his usual tone, “Yes, I have. I'm proud to say that they have become excellent duelists as well.”
 
Takato blushes and says, “Thanks, Pharaoh.”
 
Yami shakes his head and tells Takato, “No, you trusted in your deck and believed in your cards. That's what made you become a strong duelist with your beloved, Takato.”
 
Davis then asks Takato, a hunch on Davis' `gut instinct', “Did you get anything `special' for Yugi's and Pharaoh's world, Takato?”
 
Takato takes out his dueling deck, takes out one card, and says, “As a matter of fact, I did.” Takato then shows the Fang of Critias dragon card to Davis and Serena.
 
Davis smiles and says, “Thought so. The Domain of the Beasts and the Legendary Dragons chose you to weld their power as well as me. I've got the Eye of Timaeus card, which makes two dragon cards.” Davis then takes a card from a pouch, shows to Yami, Serena, and Takato, and says, “Hopefully, there might be more dimension crossing warriors out there and one of them must have the final dragon, Hermos, so, once it is united with Timaeus and Critias we can use this card.” The card that Davis is showing Yami, Serena, and Takato is the Legend of Heart card, which unlocks the true powers of the dragons and transforms them into their true forms as the three Legendary Knights of Atlantis, Sir Timaeus, Sir Critias, and Sir Hermos.
 
Yami nods his head in agreement and says, “Yes, with our enemies in possession and in control of the Orichalcos, the Legendary Knights are needed again.”
 
Serena then says, “However, until you get the final Legendary Dragon card, Claw of Hermos, we can't release the Knights, since this card needs all three Legendary Dragon cards, together, to work.”
 
Davis then says, confidently, “I know, but once the Claw of Hermos and the final dragon or knight is by our side, we can unleash their full force on them and show them what true power is all about. The power of teamwork can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it.”

Yami smiles at Davis and says, confidently, “That's right.” Yugi's astro image comes out to Yami's view with a wide smile and nod of encouragement as well as agreement.
 
Rika's voice then calls out, “Hey! Get off your butts and get over here!”
 
Yami says to Takato, “I see that your girlfriend hasn't changed since we last met.”
 
Takato tells Yami, “And she never will, Pharaoh.” Davis, Serena, Takato, and Yami look to see Rika running up to all of them.
 
When all of five them rise to their feet, Takato asks Rika, “Rika, what's the matter?”
 
Rika points to Davis and tells everyone, “Davis' girlfriend on the inside, Kari, has come back and she has got major bad news.”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “What kind of bad news?”
 
Rika replies, “Enemy team-up, obviously, but does the name `Great Leviathan' mean anything to any of you?”
 
Yami exclaims, knowing exactly what or in this case, who, Rika is talking about, “What?!”
 
Davis tells Rika, “Rika, take us to her.”
 
Rika responds with, “Your girlfriend is in the place with the others, Motomiya. Come on, we don't have all day.” Rika then runs off with her boyfriend, Davis, Serena, and Yami following her. Once inside, we find everyone listening to what Kari has witnessed and Davis, Serena, Hotaru, Rika, Takato, and Yami gasped at they heard her say.
 
Serena exclaims, shocked, “Kari, are you serious? You mean that those Dark Tamers have recovered the pieces of that disgusting over-grown snake and they are going to revive him along with Sin?”
 
Kari tells Serena, solemnly, “I'm afraid so, Serena. Plus, they have the remaining tissue and blood samples that were left of Damon after you, Davis, Hotaru, Takato, and Rika blew him sky-high.”
 
Davis shakes his head and says, “That's not good. With the extensive technology that they gathered and stolen from other worlds, who knows what they could do with it? They could even create an army of Legendary Dark Super Digidestined clones out of those samples.”
 
Tai exclaims, “Damn! The five of you already had problems dealing with one of Damon! Imagine a whole army of him?!”
 
Rika then tells Tai, “I rather not imagine a million of those ugly freaks.”
 
Takato nods his head in agreement and adds, “No kidding.”
 
Davis then asks Kari, “Hikari-chan, what are their current plans?”
 
Kari then tells Davis, “They plan to bring back Seymour to Spira and they plan to take the evil spirit of the Millennium Ring and Marik's dark side with them.”
 
Serena exclaims, surprised, “What?! Why do they need those nut-jobs in Spira for?!”
 
Kari then replies, “I was at their `meeting' and they told Seymour, the evil spirit of the Ring, and Marik's dark side about what they are going to do in Spira . . .”
 
FLASHBACK; Early this Morning
 
We find Kari with the Dark Digidestined, Dark Moon, and the Dark Tamers with Seymour, Yami Bakura, and Yami Marik after they had introduced the Dark Tamers to the three of them.
 
DD then tells the three villains, “Now, with the introductions are done, it is time for all three of you to know why we are here. We are preparing to head to Spira in order to help in the revival of Sin.”
 
Yami Bakura then asks, “Curious, isn't gathering souls enough to revive Sin and this new `Great Leviathan' that you showed us?”
 
DM tells Yami Bakura, “Gathering souls is enough to revive the `Great Leviathan', but it won't be for Sin. You see, in order for Sin to fully revive, we need a powerful aeon, the Final Aeon, to be fused with the `armor' outside of the Final Aeon that's Sin and that aeon acts as the core of Sin. However, in order to gain the Final Aeon, we need a certain person from Spira.”
 
Seymour then says, in his usual tone and plainly, “Yunalesca.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon tells Seymour, “Exactly, Seymour.”
 
Seymour then tells Sailor Darkmoon, “However, like me, when Yunalesca was defeated by Lady Yuna, Lady Serena, Lady Hotaru, Lord Davis, and Lady Kari, who is now our side, she was sent to the Farplane.”
 
Looking at Yami Bakura's and Yami Marik's Millennium Items, DD asks Seymour, “How did you think that we revived you, Seymour?”
 
Yami Marik gasps and exclaims, “You used the shadow powers of our Millennium Items to revive Seymour as well as us?!”
 
DE then exclaims, “Exactly, Marik! We found that powers of Shadow Realm when mixed with spiritual and super-natural powers of the Farplane create a mysterious force that can restore souls to the land of the living as well as give them flesh and blood.”
 
Seymour then asks, in his usual tone, “So, your plan is to bring Yunalesca back to Spira in order to gain the Final Aeon?”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then answers, “Exactly, Seymour, since Yunalesca is the one that created the Fayth of the Final Aeon, we will need her for that purpose if we are going to revive Sin.”
 
Sailor Nega-Mercury then states, “What we have to do is for three of you to come with us to Spira, has Seymour call forth Yunalesca `spirit' in the form of her image with the pyreflies, and then Marik and the evil spirit of the Ring will bring the dark powers of the Shadow Realm into the Farplane, which will result in Yunalesca's resurrection. After that, all of us will journey to the ruins of Zanarkand and the Chamber of the Final Aeons, Yunalesca's former place of `residence', and there, we will resurrect the Final Aeon.”
 
Seymour then says, in his usual tone, “However, we will need one soul to become the Fayth of the Final Aeon.”
 
DM gives a wide evil grin and tells Seymour, “Don't worry, Seymour, they're plenty of poor souls we can use back at home.”
 
DR then tells DM, “Maybe, we can use that emotional former High Summoner that Seymour had a crush on, his ex-wife, Lady Yuna.”
 
DM kisses DR on the lips and tells her, “Wonderful idea, darling.”
 
Seymour then smiles and says, darkly, “I agree.”
 
DD then looks at Kari and tells her, in a serious tone, “Kari, we are leaving for Spira! Those fools will detect our presence leaving Spira, but they will try to find us, not attack our base! However, we can't take that chance!”
 
Kari then says, in her dark tone, “Whatever. I will watch your stupid base, just get going already. The less I see all of your faces the better.”
 
DK then yells out, “Hey, girl! Don't forget to find out about the snitch in our group! Most likely, your EX-boyfriend and his little friends have already found out about our plans by now!”
 
Kari then states, in a serious and dark tone, “I doubt THAT, but all right! Now, get out of here, you are already getting on my nerves!”
 
DY then exclaims, “Later, girl!” Then with Seymour, Yami Marik, and Yami Bakura in tow, the Dark Moon, Dark Digidestined, and Dark Tamer head off into the room where their dimensional gateway and dimensional crossing technology is centered.
 
Kari thinks in her own mind, worriedly, “Oh boy! If they get their hands on that Final Aeon, then we are in trouble! When they are gone, I will tell Davis and the others about this!”
 
END FLASHBACK; Return to the Present
 
After Kari is done with her story, everyone in the room is left pretty much speechless and our five warriors shocked and horrified at what they heard.
 
Davis exclaims, worriedly, “Damn! If they do revive Yunalesca, they might get the Final Aeon and a vital `element' that they need to revive Sin.”
 
Rika asks, curiously, “Hold up! Didn't Yunalesca need to be an unset, a spirit of the dead that remained on Spira, to have the ability to turn a living human into the Fayth of the Final Aeon?”
 
Serena then tells Rika, “Expect based on history books on Spira say that Yunalesca turned her own husband into the first Fayth of the Final Aeon when she was alive.”
 
Takato then states, “Which means that even if Yunalesca is brought back to life, she can still have the power and the knowledge to create the Final Aeon.”
 
The boy with the Cyberdramon, the Tamer named Ryo, then says, “And based on what you said, Takato, if they revive that `Sin' creature, all of us would be in major danger.”
 
Rika then states, “Well, what are we doing standing around here?! We have to go to Spira and stop them!”
 
Kari then says, “However, I've got to get back to their base and `stay on guard'. They will get suspicious if they found out I've gone for a long period of time.”
 
Davis then kisses Kari on her right cheek and tells her, “You're right, Kari. Good luck.”
 
Kari nods her head in agreement and tells Davis, in a low and loving tone, “You, too, sweetie. Please be careful.” Kari then uses Instant Transmission to teleport back to the villains' base.
 
Tai then states, “I'm not going to get use to Kari having the ability to just teleport away like that.”
 
Davis then tells everyone, “I think that it is best that some of us stay here just in case that Kari didn't catch their entire plan.”
 
Serena nods his head in agreement and says, “Good idea. Darien, the scouts, and I will go.”
 
Rika then states, “Don't forget Gogglehead and our team.”
 
Ken then adds, “If Davis and Veemon are going into another dimension, then the rest of us are coming along.” The rest of the Odaiba Digidestined, human and Digimon, nod their heads in agreement.
 
Davis nods his head and tells the other Digidestined as well as the other heroes and heroines, “Okay, the rest of you stay here and wait.” Davis then looks at Gatomon, “That includes you, too, Gatomon. Without Kari, you won't able to digivolve to your more powerful forms and even though you are more powerful than before, you wouldn't stand much of a chance.”
 
Gatomon pouts and tells Davis, “Fine. But I don't like just sitting here and twitching my tail.”
 
Veemon tells Gatomon, “Don't worry, Gatomon, when Kari's `job' is done, you will be digivolving and kicking villain butt in no time.”
 
Gatomon smiles at Veemon and tells him, “Thanks, Veemon. You always seem to know how to cheer me up.”
 
Davis then asks, “Is everyone ready?”
 
Rika then states, in her usual tone, “Do you even have to ask?”
 
Serena then says, “Allow me.” Serena then uses her Imperial Silver Crystal and her Interdimensional Warrior powers to open a gateway in the room. Darien and Sailor Scouts, with Luna and Atriums, followed by Takato and the Digimon Tamers, go through the portal that Serena opened to Spira.
 
As the Odaiba Digidestined, both humans and Digimon, go through the gateway, Davis looks at Jun and she tells him, “Later, squirt! Don't getting yourself killed out there!”
 
Davis smiles and tells Jun, confidently, “Don't worry, Jun! I don't plan on dying anytime soon!” When the others are through the gateway, Davis and Veemon then go through the portal and then the portal then vanishes as quickly as it came.
 
Jun and Gatomon then think in their own minds, at the same time, “Good luck!”
 
Ophanimon then thinks in her own mind, “Farewell, Digidestined and allies and good luck!”
 
(On the Island of Besaid; The World of Spira; A short time later)
 
Along the road to Besaid Village, a dimensional gateway opens up and the Digidestined, the Digimon Tamers, all of their Digimon partners, and Darien and the Sailor Scouts, in civilian form, come out of the portal and when all of them have left the portal, the dimensional gateway vanishes as quickly as it appeared.
 
“Man! It has been a while since I've been here!” Davis exclaims.
 
Serena nods her head and says, “This place holds plenty of memories.”
 
Luna then asks Serena, curiously, “Serena, you have been here before?”
 
Serena replies, “Oh, sure, Luna! This is the way to Besaid Village, the only populated place on this island!”
 
Takato points ahead of him and says, “The way to village is that way, but we have to be careful along this road. It has creatures known as `Fiends' and they tend to pray on those who are still along the living.”
 
Davis asks Takato, a bit surprised, “Takato, you, Rika, and your partners have been to Spira before?”
 
Rika replies, “Obviously, goggles 2, we had arrived around two years after you, Kari, Serena, and Hotaru left. Some friends of ours, here, are also friends of yours.”
 
But before their conversation can continue, they heard a child's voice yell out, scared, “Help!” When everyone look to the source of the child's cry, they see a young boy probably around Rini's age running from one Coyote and two Condor Fiend, but he trips and falls down, leaving him unable to escape three Fiends.
 
Rini exclaims, worriedly, “Oh no! We've got to help him!”
 
Mars Crystal Power!” Ray calls out as she uses her transformation pen to turn into Super Sailor Mars.
 
Moon Celestial Knight Power!” Serena declares as her brooch opens, revealing her Imperial Silver Crystal, which transforms her into Sailor Celestial Knight Moon.
 
Mars Flame Sniper!” Sailor Mars cries out as she fires a flaming arrow from a flaming bow. The attack hits the Coyote and he turns to pyreflies on contact.
 
Sailor Moon takes off her tiara, it turns into a small boomerang of golden light, and she yells out, “Moon Tiara Cutter Magic!” Sailor Moon then throws her small boomerang of light, which turns into dozen of boomerangs of golden energy, and all of them hit one of Condors, destroying it, and it disappears in a stream of pyreflies. When Sailor Moon boomerang of golden energy went into her hand, it turns back into her tiara, she puts her tiara back on, and Sailor Moon then exclaims, “Moon Flame Sniper!” Exactly like Sailor Mars, Sailor Moon fires a flaming arrow from a flaming bow, expect Sailor Moon's flaming bow and arrow were made of gold and bright red flames instead of bright red flames light Sailor Mars' version of this attack.
 
Sailor Mars exclaims, shocked, “That's my attack!” Sailor Moon's flaming arrow then hits the other Condor Fiend and turns into pyreflies on contact. With the three Fiends gone, all of the heroes go over to see if the boy is all right.
 
Mimi bends down on the boy's right and asks, concerned, “Are you okay?” The boy gets to his feet, dusts himself off, and nods his head.
 
The boy then says, “Thank you for saving me.”
 
Sailor Moon then says, nicely, “You're welcome.” The boy looks at Serena and gasps when he sees her.
 
“Lady Serena?” the boy asks.
 
Rini then asks Serena, “Serena, how does this boy know your name?”
 
Davis then replies, “Kari, Serena, Hotaru, and I are very famous, here, in Spira since we helped another person, who lives in Spira, saved this whole world from the `Sin' monster that we told you about.”
 
Yolei then asks, “You mean that `Lady Yuna' person?” When the boy looks at Yolei when she mentioned Yuna's name, he is surprised to see Davis' and Hotaru's faces.
 
The boy asks, “Lord Daisuke Motomiya? Lady Hotaru?”
 
Davis knees down to the boy and tells him, in a nice tone and nodding his head, “That's right. Tell the villagers that High Summoner Daisuke Motomiya, High Summoner Serena Tsukino, and High Summoner Hotaru Tomoe have returned to Spira. We are here to see our friend, High Summoner Yuna.” The boy smiles, widely and happily, motions for all of them to follow him, and as he heads off, all of our heroes and heroines then follow the boy to the village. When all of them arrived at the village, Davis, Sailor Moon, and Hotaru take the front and all of them walk into the village with gasps and looks of amazement when they see Davis', Sailor Moon's, and Hotaru's faces. The boy that Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars saved went over to his mother and tells her something that causes to gasps in awe. When they had gotten to the center of the town, they had found a new addition. In the area where Yuna had summoned her first aeon, Valefor, of course, were five statues, one of Davis, one of Kari, one of Hotaru, one of Serena, and finally, one of Yuna, of course.
 
“Well, this is new. These statues weren't here before.” Davis comments.
 
Trista then tells Sailor Moon, “You are right to say that you are famous around here with Hotaru, Davis, and Kari, Sailor Moon.”
 
Rika then tells Trista, “Well, saving the world really helps your popularity.”
 
A voice then calls out, “In the name of Spira, I can't believe my eyes! Serena, Davis, Hotaru, it is all of ya! I never thought I would see you, again, ya?” When all of them looked to the source of the voice, they see a bare-chested muscular man with bright red spiked hair and blue bandana across his head.
 
Davis smiles and calls out, “Hey, Wakka! It has been a while, how are you doing?!”
 
Wakka comes up to our three Interdimensional Warriors and tells Davis, “I'm doing fine!” When he looks at Serena and Hotaru, he tells them, “Serena, it definitely has been a while, ya?! Look at you! Last time that I saw the both of you, you were shorter than this! Now, both of you have grown into fine and gorgeous young women!”
 
Sailor Moon and Hotaru blush in embarrassment and Hotaru tells Wakka, “Thank you, Wakka. We are . . . grateful for your kind words.”
 
Takato then comes up and asks Wakka, “Does Lulu know that you are out here and talking to two young girls?”
 
Wakka then looks at Takato and Rika, “Hey, you are Yuna's newer friends, Takato and Rika?” Wakka shakes Takato's hand and tells them, “It is good to see you and Rika, too, ya?”
 
Davis then asks, “Wakka, you know Takato and Rika?”
 
Wakka tells Davis, “Sure, man! Around two years after you, Kari, Serena, and Hotaru helped Yuna defeat Sin and bring the Eternal Calm, they showed up and helped Yuna when she went on her second adventure.”
 
Serena then says, “I remember Yuna mentioning about going on a second adventure when we came back to Spira for that brief time to find out that the Fayth had returned as well as the aeons.”
 
Davis, remembering his friends, moves aside, points to his friends, and tells Wakka, “Before I forget Wakka, these are all of my friends from my homeworld, Tai Kamiya, Kari's older brother, Matt Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Mimi Tachikawa, Izzy Izumi, Joe Kido, Takeru Takaishi, we call him TK, Yolei Inoue, Cody Hida, and Ken Ichijouji, my best friend. With them are their Digimon partners, Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Palmon, Tentomon, Gomamon, Patamon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, and Wormmon.” All of Davis' Digidestined friends, human and Digimon, waved hello to Wakka.
 
Takato then points to his friends, “These are my and Rika's friends, Jeri Kato, Henry Wong, Ryo Akiyama, Kazu, Kenta, Ai and Mako, with their Digimon partners of Elecmon, Terriermon, Cyberdramon, Guardromon, Marineangemon, and Beezlemon.” Takato's and Rika's Tamer friends, human and Digimon, expect for Cyberdramon, of course, then wave hello, if they could, to Wakka.
 
Serena then points to the scouts and tells them, “This is Ami, Ray, Mina, Lita, Trista, Amarah, Michelle, and Rini.” Serena then points to Darien and tells them, “This is Darien, my boyfriend from back in my homeworld that I told you about.”
 
The scouts motion and wave their `hellos' to Wakka and Darien tells Wakka, “Please to meet you.” Wakka nods his head in agreement.
 
Serena then asks Wakka, “How long has it been since Davis, Hotaru, Kari, and I defeated Sin with Yuna, Wakka?”
 
Wakka tells Serena, “It has been around three years since Sin has been defeated and the Eternal Calm has come, young lady.”
 
Rika then asks, “Are there any more problems with the Youth League and New Yevon?”
 
Just then a female voice yells out, “No way! Those two have finally settled their differences and decided to create a government for Spira, together!” When everyone looks to source of the voice, they see a young woman of Davis' age, around 18 years old, with blond hair, green eyes with strange swirls in them, blue bandana across her scalp, red scarf around her neck, white cloth-like fingerless gloves, yellow bikini-like top covering her bust, dark green shorts that goes up one-quarter of the way to her navel, leaving major mid-drift, white and blue boots on her feet, and red dangers attached to her shorts.
 
Hotaru calls out, happily, “Hi, Rikku!”
 
Rikku yells out, in a REAL happy tone, “Davis! Serena! Hotaru! Takato! Rika! I'm so glad to see all of you, back! Tidus and Yunie will be so glad to see you, again!”
 
Just then a male voice calls out, “Happy to see who, Rikku?” When Rikku turns to the source of the voice and everyone else looks to the source of the voice, they find young blond man of 20 years of age with a gold and blue jacket with silver colored fur on the arms and neck, brown gloves, black jean shorts that stop at the ends of the kneecaps, black socks, and light brown/dark brown colored sneakers with bright blue sword on a special sheath that's attached to his jean shorts. With the young man is a young woman the same age as the young man with brown hair in a ponytail that nearly reaches the ground, she wears a white top that covers her bust that split down the middle and connects the two parts of the top by thick lines, dark blue jean shorts that cover her groin area with a `half-skirt' that covers the left side of her groin area and legs down to one-half of her lower legs, bright orange-brown belt with a holster for a gun, and finally, two pitch black boots that go to her kneecaps with white laces.
 
Sailor Moon then calls out, happily, “Yuna! Tidus! It's us!” Davis, Sailor Moon, Hotaru, Takato, and Rika then come out into the open to the young man's and young woman's sight.
 
Yuna then exclaims, happily, “Davis! Takato! Rika! Hotaru! Serena! All of you are back! I've missed all of you!” Yuna and Tidus then come up to our five Interdimensional Warriors.
 
Davis then asks, “So, you and Rikku do know Takato and Rika?”
 
Rikku chips out, happily, “Of course, they helped us out during our second adventure as Sphere Hunters and that nasty bit with Shuyin and Vegnagun, an ancient machina weapon that could have destroyed all of Spira, if Yunie, Paine, Takato, Rika, Guilmon, Renamon, and I didn't stop it.”
 
Hotaru tells Rikku, “Yuna mentioned about your second adventure with her, Rikku, along how Tidus came back after we found out that he was a dream of the Fayth and his `disappearance' after Sin was defeated, during our brief return to Spira and found out about the Fayth and aeons returning.”
 
Takato asks Yuna, “Yuna, when we left, we found you and Tidus `re-establishing' your relationship. So, how are you doing now?”
 
Yuna then holds up a golden engagement ring and tells her friends, “Tidus and I are going to marry soon.”
 
Davis tells Tidus and Yuna, happily, “Congratulations! I'm happy for the both of you!”
 
Tidus smiles, holds up his golden engagement ring, and tells Davis, “Yeah, I'm the luckiest man in the world!”
 
Wakka then states, “And with Sin gone forever, there won't be any problems or dangers that will stop this wedding!”
 
Sailor Moon is about to say something, but then she hears a voice in her head that tells her, telepathically, “Lady Serena, please hear my call!”
 
Sailor Moon looks at Luna and asks her, “Do you say something Luna?”
 
Luna shakes her head and tells Sailor Moon, “No, I didn't Serena.” Rikku, Yuna, Tidus, and Wakka are surprised about Luna, a cat, talking in human language.
 
Sailor Moon then hears the voice inside of her mind, once more, and it tells her, “Lady Serena, please look at the temple!” When Serena does so, her eyes become wide, knowing what or who, in this case, is calling to her, and the voice tells her, “Yes, Lady Serena, it is I, the Fayth of the Aeon known as Valefor. I'm contacting you through your mind and I have got something of great importance that I want to talk to you about! Please come to the temple at once.” Sailor Moon expression becomes one of seriousness and she begins to walk towards the temple.
 
Rini asks, “Serena, where are you going?”
 
Sailor Moon replies, “I've got to go inside of that temple. Please trust me, I know about Spira, Spira's people, plenty of its history, and its culture.” Sailor Moon then tells Yuna, in a plain tone, “Yuna, I've got to go into the Chamber of the Fayth.”
 
Davis then goes to Sailor Moon and asks her, “Why do you need to go there?”
 
Sailor Moon then tells Davis, in plain tone, “The Fayth of Valefor contacted me, mentally, and wants to meet with me.”
 
Davis, Yuna, Hotaru, Takato, Rika, Rikku, Tidus, and Wakka are surprised by this `statement' and Hotaru asks Sailor Moon, “Are you sure?”
 
Sailor Moon says, with great certainty, “Absolutely sure, Hotaru.” Sailor Moon then heads off into the temple with Davis, Hotaru, Takato, Rika, Yuna, Rikku, and Tidus following her and all of the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and Tamers following them.
 
(At the entrance to the Chamber of the Fayth; A period of time later)
 
After going through the `test' of the Cloyster of Trials for Besaid temple, all of them is at the room which contains the entrance to the Chamber of the Fayth. The Digidestined, the Tamers, and the Sailor Scouts, along with Darien, but expect for Davis, Serena, Hotaru, Takato, and Rika, are awe-struck and amazed at the Chamber of the Fayth `entrance room'.
 
Rini states, amazed tone, “This place is beautiful and mystical, too. Wow.”
 
Mimi then states, just as amazed as Rini, “I'll say.”
 
Davis then asks Takato, “Takato, do you and Rika have the powers of summoners as well?”
 
Rika then replies, “Obviously, Davis. After Takato, Renamon, Guilmon, and I helped Yuna and her friend defeat that nasty Vegnagun and that revenge-crazed Shuyin, the Fayth, using some power or another, restored the Aeon stones and we gained the power to summon the aeons.”
 
When the door to the Chamber of the Fayth opens, Amarah then states, “We must be expected.”
 
Davis then states, in a serious tone, “Let's go.” Davis, Rikku, Tidus, Yuna, Hotaru, Sailor Moon, Darien, and all of their friends then head inside of the Chamber of the Fayth. When they reach the end of the chamber, they find to see transparent figure a woman of her very early 30s with black hair that goes one-quarter to her waist and wearing clothes that a woman of her age would wear in Zanarkand hovering about the seal on top of the aeon stone for Valefor.
 
Kazu exclaims, “Who or what is that?”
 
TK then states, “That what I would like to know.”
 
Davis tells them, “This is the soul of a young woman who willing gave her life and had her soul into this special stone, known as an aeon stone. This `ghost' is the Fayth of the aeon known as Valefor.”
 
Henry then asks Takato, “So, that's what a Fayth is, Takato? A human soul sealed into one of those special stones?”
 
Takato nods his head and tells his friend, “Exactly, Henry.”
 
The Fayth of Valefor tells them, “Greeting warriors. Lady Serena, Lady Hotaru, Lady Rika, Lady Yuna, Lord Davis, and Lord Takato, I'm pleased to see all of you, again. Though I wish that it was under better circumstances.”
 
Sailor Moon then asks the Fayth, “So, you and the other Fayth know, huh?”
 
The Fayth of Valefor nods her `head' and replies, “Yes, we know of Maester Seymour revival and return to Spira.”
 
Yuna, Tidus, and Rikku gasp when they hear this and Yuna exclaims, “Seymour has returned?!”
 
Davis tells Yuna, “Unfortunately, yes, he has, Yuna. Our enemies have revived him in order to gain his help in one of their plans: The gathering of souls to revive Sin and use Sin as one of their ultimate weapons against all worlds.”
 
Another round of gasps come from Yuna, Tidus, and Rikku and Yuna exclaims, “Sin?! But I thought that Yu Yevon was responsible for Sin by merging with the Final Aeon!”
 
The Fayth of Valefor nods her head and tells Yuna, “That's true, Lady Yuna. However, the great evil that Lady Serena, Lord Davis, and Lord Takato with their beloved face have found a way to revive Sin without Yu Yevon and if they do succeed in Sin's revival, then all worlds will be in great danger.”
 
Davis then states to the Fayth, “Our enemies have brought Seymour and two other allies of theirs are going to revive Yunalesca with powerful dark powers and use her to revive the Final Aeon and then find a way to combine the Final Aeon with the souls in order to recreate Sin.”
 
Rikku states, in her worried tone, “Oh, poopy. We had enough trouble from Seymour, Yunalesca, and Sin already and they are going to be back for round two?”
 
Rika then declares, in her determined tone, “Not if we have something to say about it, Rikku! And we will get rid of them before they revive that `demon'!”
 
The Fayth of Valefor then tells the group, “There is something else that you don't know, it seems like the barriers between worlds are weakening, making more possible for `beings' in Spira to go to your worlds or any other world and vice verse.”
 
Davis asks the Fayth, “Do you think that our enemies had something to do with that?”
 
The Fayth of Valefor nods her head and responds, “Yes, we don't know how, but they are somehow responsible for that.”
 
Sora then asks, “What could all of them be up to?”
 
Lita then states, “I don't know, but I don't like it.”
 
The Fayth of Valefor tells Serena, “Lady Serena, thanks to the weakening barriers between worlds, we, the Fayth, have made contact with a world that you known of before. A world filled with strange monsters called the `Domain of the Beasts' and they told us about what happened before in their dimension as well as the world that they encircle, a Planet Earth. Lady Serena, you have the power to summon, us, into battle, but you need more help. With the `suggestion' of that other world, we have created this card for you.” A card then appears in Sailor Moon's hands and when she looks at it, she finds it similar to a Legendary Dragon cards, expect that it had the picture of the Aeon Valefor on it.
 
Sailor Moon asks, “What is this?”
 
The Fayth of Valefor then answers, “We know how your enemies and Maester Seymour are gathering souls, so, we, the Fayth, have created cards based on three legendary dragons in the Domain of the Beasts, who, with legendary duelists have defeated an evil just as strong as Sin. I've chosen you to weld my card, The Wind of Valefor. This card allows you to summon me to duel, but I can't fight by myself, you will have to combine me with one monster in your graveyard to create another monster.”
 
Takato asks, “You mean that you created your own cards based on the three Legendary Dragon cards?”
 
The Fayth of Valefor nods and replies, “Yes, we have created eight cards, based on each one of our aeons, which are similar to the Legendary Dragon cards. We call them our powerful Aeon cards. There are Eight Aeon cards in all and Lady Serena has been chosen to weld the first one, The Wind of Valefor. When she plays it, she will know what to do.” The Fayth of Valefor then looks at Sailor Moon and asks her, “Please Lady Serena, Sailor Moon, Princess Serena of the Moon Kingdom, please save Spira and all worlds. Infinite amount of innocent living beings are counting on you and the other warriors.”
 
Sailor Moon nods her head and tells the Fayth, “Don't worry, I swear that I will fight and help save all worlds.”
 
The Fayth of Valefor nods and says, “Thank you and farewell.” The `image' of the Fayth `vanishes' and Valefor's aeon stone returns the way it is, shinning brightly with the soul contained inside. Sailor Moon then takes The Wind of Valefor card and puts inside of her deck, but before another word can be said, a huge explosion from outside shook the temple.
 
Michelle exclaims, “That's an explosion and it came from outside!”
 
Yuna yells out, worriedly, “The village!” Without another word needing to be said, everyone then rushes as fast as they can to get outside of the temple as the explosion began.
 
(Just outside of the temple; A short time soon after)
 
When everyone has gotten outside, everyone gasps to see Orichalcos Soldiers, Duel Monsters, and finally, as you would expect, Fiends attacking Besaid Village. Villagers screaming in terror, children crying, and everyone trying to get away from the `invaders' as best as they can.
 
Rikku then states, “This is horrible!”
 
Tidus exclaims, in his serious tone, “We've got to do something!”
 
Yuna then thinks out loud, “What about Wakka and Lulu?! They have a baby to take care of!”
 
Sailor Moon, surprisingly for her, thinking, “Fayth of Valefor, this one is for you! I made a promise that I would protect your world and all others! And I don't intend to go back on my promise!” Sailor Moon then takes several steps forwards and calls out, “Valefor, come forth!” After a mystical circle forms at her feet, the bird-like Aeon comes down from the skies and comes to Sailor Moon's side.
 
Rini then asks Hotaru, “Is that one of those `Aeons', Hotaru?”
 
Hotaru nods her head and tells Rini, “That's right, Rini. It's the aeon of the Fayth we just met, Valefor.”
 
Davis and Takato put on their duel disk onto their left arms, take out one card from their dueling decks, and Davis exclaims, “Now, I activate my Eye of Timaeus!” Davis then puts the card on his duel disk.
 
Takato then declares, “Along with my might Fang of Critias!” Takato then puts his Legendary Dragon card on his duel disk.
 
Takato and Davis then yell out in unison, “Now, arise our Legendary Dragons!” In one bright light, the Legendary Dragons, Timaeus and Critias, appeared by the duelists that summoned them and give out a large dragonic roar, stopping the Orichalcos Soldiers, the Fiends, and the Duel Monsters in their tracks, even the people of Besaid were awe-struck by the huge dragons in front of them, but decided to get out of the way, first.
 
Davis, seeing more of Soldiers, Monsters, and Fiends coming down the road and into the village, then commands, “Timaeus, protect the village from those monsters!” Timaeus roars, rears his head back, gathers energy into his mouth, and then fires a beam of energy at the road, destroying all of the Orichalcos Soldiers, Fiends, and Duel Monsters coming down the road.
 
Yuna, awe-struck by the power of Timaeus, says, “What power. That `dragon' is as powerful as the aeons, maybe even stronger.”
 
Takato then commands, “Critias, get rid of the monsters attacking the villagers and protect the villagers!” Critias roars as he flies off and stomps on one Orichalcos Soldier, destroying it.
 
Sailor Moon then commands, “Valefor, Overdrive! Energy Blast!” Valefor then screeches as the aeon does a 360 degree mid-air spin, a mystical circle full of symbols appears in front of Valefor, and when Valefor fires energy into it, the circle releases dozens upon dozens of energy spheres, destroying more Fiends, Duel Monsters, and Orichalcos Soldiers, wiping two-thirds of them out.
 
Hotaru then yells out, “Let us help, Sailor Moon! Ixion, come forth!” Bolts of lightning then rain around Hotaru and then out of a portal of lightning energy came a silver stallion that had lightning encircling it with a crescent shaped horn on his head. Hotaru then exclaims, “Ixion, Overdrive! Thor's Hammer!” Ixion then gathers all of its energy into its horn, fires it at one-half of the remaining opponents, and creates a sphere of lightning energy around them, which the lightning aeon lifts high into the air. Ixion then fires another powerful burst of lightning energy along the beam of energy leading the lightning energy orb that, when it hits the orb, causes the sphere to explode and takes out all the opponents inside of it.
 
Rika then exclaims, “Finally, my turn! Shiva, come forth!” A wall of ice pillar then forms around Rika, then an image of large female figures goes into the ice, a cold blue female face then appears on the ice, and when the ice shatters, the ice mistress of the aeons, Shiva, comes to Rika's side. Rika then exclaims, “Shiva, Overdrive! Attack with Diamond Dust, now!” Shiva then twirls around, sending a wave of ice that traps the all of the remaining enemies, she then sends a wave of freezing energy that totally encases the enemies in ice, and finally, with a snap of Shiva's fingers, the ice explodes and the remaining enemies are destroy. With the battle done and over with, Sailor Moon, Hotaru, and Rika dismissed their three aeons and Davis and Takato returned their dragons to their cards and de-activated their duel disks. Just then the villages cheered at Sailor Moon's, Hotaru's, Rika's, Takato's, and Davis' victory over the enemy.
 
Wakka's voice then exclaims, “That was great! You have lost your touches one little bit, ya?!” When everyone looks towards Wakka, they see him with a black haired woman with her hair braided all over the place, purple colored lips, wearing black cloth cloak with a brown fur collar, the cloak covers much of her breasts, has long sleeves to cover all, but her hands, the cloak goes down to the end of her groin area, with a cloth skirt that covers the left side of her left leg, goes around behind her, and end covering the right side of her right leg, the `middle portion' of her legs are covered what looks a skirt made of belts, a belt across her waist holds a moggle doll, and there is a baby in her arms.
 
Yuna exclaims to the two, happily, “Wakka, Lulu, I'm glad that the both of you are all right!”
 
Lulu nods her head and says, in her usual tone, “Thanks to these five.” Looking at the group, Lulu then says, in her usual tone, “Serena, Hotaru, Davis, Takato, and Rika, it is good to see all of you, again.”
 
Takato tells Lulu, with a smile, “It's good to see you, too, Lulu.”
 
Rikku then asks, “How's your baby, Lulu?”
 
Lulu smiles and says, “Our child is just fine, Rikku. Thanks to Wakka defending us and our five summoners, here, we came out, just fine.”
 
Yuna smiles and says, “I'm so glad.”
 
Wakka then asks, out of curiosity, “Before this attack, some guy that looks like Takato calls out and demanded the soul of Yuna. Do you know of him, Takato?”
 
Takato growls and states, sternly, “Yeah, Wakka. He's trouble with a capital `T'.”
 
Sailor Moon then asks Rikku, “Rikku, do you have your communicator with you?”
 
Rikku nods her head, knowing what Sailor Moon is thinking, and exclaims, “I'm way ahead of you!” Rikku then activates her communicator on her wrist and says, “Hello?”
 
Rikku?” a voice came on the communicator.
 
Rikku recognized the voice and asks, curiously, “Buddy? Where's Brother?”
 
Another voice then says, “Fortunately, your father, Cid, called Brother back to handle the rebuilding of Home as well as talking about the `offer' with the New Spiran Government.”
 
Rikku then says into the communicator, “Shinra, we need you to bring the Celsius to transport some friends to Guadosalam.”
 
Buddy's voice came over the communicator and asks, “What kind of friends, Rikku?
 
Rika then says over the communicator, “The ones that are going to kick your butt if don't get over here, on the double, Buddy!”
 
Buddy's voice then replies over the communicator, in an excited tone, “Don't need to say anymore, Rika! We're on our way!
 
Sailor Moon tells Rika, “Rika, you do sure have your way with words.”
 
Takato smiles and tells Sailor Moon, with a smile, “Rika is always going to be Rika. She can't be anyone else and personally, I prefer her that way.” Rika gives a surprising mischievous grin and wraps her right arm around Takato's left.
 
Terriermon tells Henry, “Takato and Rika, together? This is going to get some getting use to.”
 
Henry tells Terriermon, “No kidding.”
 
(On the bridge of the Celsius; Sometime later)
 
We find all of our heroes and heroines with Tidus, Yuna, and Paine on the bridge with Buddy, in the driver's seat, Rikku, at her post on the Celsius, and Shinra at his station. Buddy, Paine, and Shinra couldn't believe at what they heard come from our heroes' mouths.
 
Paine then asks Yuna, in her usual tone, “So, that Maester you defeated and sent to the Farplane during your pilgrimage, Seymour, is back and is trying to revive Sin.” Yuna weakly nods her head in agreement.
 
Shinra then states, “Well, it is logical that they would need Yunalesca in order to revive Sin since Yu Yevon needed the Final Aeon to fuse with in order to `revive' Sin.”
 
Rika then says, “Obviously, Shinra. That's why we need to get to Guadosalam, fast. If they use those dark powers in the Farplane, they will be able to revive Yunalesca.”
 
Takato tells Buddy and Shinra, “Rika's right. We need to get to Guadosalam and the Farplane as fast as possible.”
 
Buddy then looks to his right, gasps, points to the screen, and exclaims, “I don't think that might let us through!” When everyone looks at what Buddy is pointing to, they gasp to see a huge flying worm-like Fiend flying beside the Celsius.
 
Yuna exclaims, shocked, “It can't be! That's Evrae!”
 
Mimi exclaims, “Gross! What is that creature?!”
 
Davis replies, “That `creature' is supposed to be `dead'. It was the guardian beast of Bevelle during `Sin's and Yevon's reign' on Spira. Its name is Evrae, but Kari, Hotaru, Serena, and I along with Yuna and her friends during her pilgrimage defeated and destroyed Evrae.”
 
Serena then states, “I don't how they did it, but they `resurrected' Evrae.”
 
Mina then asks, “Okay, now, what do we do?”
 
Rika replies, “Simple, we turn it into fish bait!” Rika then heads towards the elevator with Takato `hot on her heels'.
 
Davis then smiles and exclaims, “Hey, you are not going into battle without me!” Serena and Hotaru shrug their shoulders and follow Davis, Rika, and Takato. Renamon, Guilmon, and Veemon follow suit just a few seconds soon after.
 
Luna then calls out, “Serena, wait for us!”
 
Tai then yells out, “That's goes double for you, Davis!”
 
Kenta groans out, “Here we go.” Darien, the other scouts, the Digidestined, Tamers, and the Digidestined and Tamers Digimon partners, along with Yuna, Tidus, and Paine, left for the elevator to take to the deck of the Celsius.
 
(A short while later; On the deck of the Celsius)
 
Yuna, Tidus, Paine, and all of our other heroes and heroines, human and Digimon, arrive on the deck of the Celsius and all of them look to their right and they see the large pale worm-like flying Fiend flying on the right side of the Celsius and just slightly above them.
 
Lita asks, “Okay, how are we going to flatten that overgrown worm?”
 
Hotaru then answers, “Well, Evrae is `armored' against all black magic of Spira, the elemental attack of Fire, Water, Lightning, and Ice, cutting the damage down by one-half. However, the powers of the sailor scouts might make a good dent in Evrae's armor since our powers come from another world. Combine that with the Digimon, the aeons, and the powers of Davis, Serena, Takato, Rika, and I, we might be able take Evrae down in ample time.”
 
Rini exclaims, “That's a good idea, Hotaru!”
 
Trista then states, in her usual tone, “However, I can sense that this creature is quite powers and since we are airborne, it might be able to avoid our attacks, especially if we keep our distance.”
 
Serena tells everyone, “Trista's right. This might take too much time and time isn't on our side.”
 
Ami then states, “I'm surprised to admit this: But Serena is correct, if we want to get to where we are need, we have to end this in probably in just a few attacks.”
 
Davis then activates his duel disk and says, “I've got the one way to do that, Ami.”
 
Yolei then exclaims, annoyed, “Davis, this isn't the time to play Duel Monsters!”
 
Rika then tells Yolei, “Did you forget about what happened with the Takato's and Davis' Legendary Dragon cards! Your goggleheaded leader's duel disk can make monsters real!”
 
Serena then tells Davis, “I know where you are going with this, Davis! Hopefully, you will draw the right cards in time.”
 
Davis nods his head and replies, “Same here, Serena!” Davis then draws six cards from his deck, looks at them, inserts one card into his duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I play my Summons Dice Magic card!” Just then a large dice rolls out onto the deck and keeps rolling until it stop, showing the six dots on the side of dice that the dice stops on. Davis exclaims, “Since it came out a six, this allows me to play any high-powered monster from my hand!” Davis places one card on his duel disk, causing his duel disk to rapidly spark, and he exclaims, “Now, meet my Egyptian God Card, Slifer the Sky Dragon!” A bolt of lightning leaves his duel disk and forms into a long snake-like red body with red dragon scales. Now, wrap along the Celsius is the Egyptian God Monster, Slifer the Sky Dragon (4000/4000)!
 
Tidus exclaims, “Whoa! That's one big dragon!”
 
Paine then asks Davis, “You called this `creature' a `god'?”
 
Takato tells Paine, “That's right, Paine! This is one of the monster powerful creatures in the Duel Monsters game, one of the three Egyptian God Cards, Slifer the Sky Dragon.”
 
Paine states, “Able to control a real god? I've got to admit, I'm impressed.”
 
Davis points to Evrae and commands, “Now, Slifer the Sky Dragon, take out overgrown flying worm!” Slifer the Sky Dragon then rears back his head and gathers energy into his mouth. Davis then commands, “Attack with your mighty Thunderforce attack, now!” Slifer the Sky Dragon then fries a beam of electrical energy at Evrae, which turns the large guardian beast into nothing but pyreflies on contact! After Evrae is destroyed, Slifer the Sky Dragon vanishes in a bright light from surrounding the ship.
 
Buddy's voice then come over the intercom and exclaims, “Way to go! I don't know exactly what that giant red creature that encompassed the ship was, but I know it had something to do with all of you! We will be in Guadosalam in just moments!
 
Yuna calls back, “That's great, Buddy! Thanks!”
 
Rikku's voice then comes over the ship's intercom and states, “No problem!
 
Takato tells everyone, “Come on, everyone! We've got get inside and prepare to leave the ship when we land!”
 
“Right, Takato!” Jeri responds. All of our heroes and heroines then head back to the elevator to head back to the bridge of the Celsius to prepare to land at the entrance to Guadosalam.
 
(Just Inside of Guadosalam; A brief time later)
 
All of our heroes, including Yuna, Tidus, Paine, and Rikku, enter Guadosalam to find all of the Guado, who were able to finally come back home, in a state of shock, horror, and fear.
 
Rini asks, wondering, “What's wrong with them? It looks like that they've seen a ghost or something.”
 
Darien then tells Rini, “Rini, I think that it is exactly the case, here.”
 
Yuna then spots a certain Guado in front of Seymour's former residence and then she exclaims, “Tromell!” Yuna, Tidus, Paine, and Rikku then go over to Tromell, who has sitting down on the ground, shaking in fear. The others follow Yuna, her beloved, and her two friends to the fallen Guado.
 
Davis then asks Tromell, “Tromell, what happened to you?”
 
Tromell then looks at Davis, sees Davis, Serena, and Hotaru, and states, “In the name of Spira, Lady Serena, Lady Hotaru, and Lord Davis, it is so good to see you, again.”
 
Yuna asks Tromell, “Tromell, what's wrong?”
 
Tromell replies, “Lady Yuna, I saw him. I saw Lord Seymour return to Guadosalam and head for the Farplane. Many Guado, here, feared that he was an unset sent come back for revenge. However, keeping my calm head, I managed to sense that he didn't have the scent of the Farplane on him. He told me that he was going to resurrect Sin to fulfill his plan to cleanse Spira and rebuilt it in his own image. I tried to talk Lord Seymour out of it, but one of his new allies, a strange person that looks a lot like Lord Davis, calling himself by the name of DD, used some kind of unearthly power to throw me to the floor.”
 
Serena then asks Tromell, “Tromell, you have to tell us something. Where are Seymour and his new allies now? You can't trust him, he might destroy you, too.”
 
Tromell tells Serena, “High Summoner Serena, Lord Seymour has gone with his new allies have to the Farplane.”
 
Hotaru exclaims, “They must be preparing to resurrect Yunalesca!”
 
Tromell asks, confused, “Lady Yunalesca? Reborn? Mighty High Summoners, what in the name of Spira going on?”
 
Davis tells Tromell in reply, “You don't really want to know Tromell. Just make sure that no one goes into the Farplane until we come out, okay?”
 
Tromell nods his head and says, “Yes, Lord Motomiya, I understand.”
 
Takato then says, “We are going to have to move, quickly, get stop them.”
 
Rika responds, “No kidding, gogglehead! What are we waiting for?! Let's go!” Not needing another word, every one of our heroes and heroines run towards the entrance of the Farplane, running past the Guado guard that's knocked out. When they are at the stairs to the Farplane, everyone stops at the bottom of the stairs and they see some kind of dark violet fog in one part of the `bubble'.
 
Ray exclaims, “What is that? I'm sensing some real powerful dark and negative vibes from that.”
 
Amarah nods her head in agreement and states, “Ray is right! I, too, am sensing powerful dark and negative energy from that `Farplane'.”
 
Serena responds, “That `purple fog' isn't a part of the Farplane. That's the magic from the Shadow Realm, a place of covered in darkness, and the Shadow Power that the Millennium Items hold comes from! Since they have the Millennium Ring and Rod, they must be using the powers of the Shadow Realm to revive Yunalesca.”
 
Davis then states, “I think that it is time to stop them!”
 
Luna exclaims, “Scouts transform!”
 
Serena cries out, “Moon Celestial Knight Power!” Serena's brooch opens to reveal her Imperial Silver Crystal and she transforms into Sailor Celestial Knight Moon.
 
Rini exclaims, “Super Moon Crises Power!” Rini's own brooch opens to reveal her Imperial Silver Crystal and she transforms into Super Sailor Mini-Moon.
 
Ami then yells out, “Mercury Crystal Power!” Ami then uses her transformation pen to turn into Super Sailor Mercury.
 
Ray then calls out, “Mars Crystal Power!” Ray uses her own transformation pen to turn into Super Sailor Mars.
 
Lita then shouts out, “Jupiter Crystal Power!” Lita uses her transformation pen to transform into Super Sailor Jupiter.
 
Mina then exclaims, “Venus Crystal Power!” Mina then uses her own transformation pen to transform into Super Sailor Venus.
 
Amarah cries out, “Uranus Planet Power!” Amarah uses her own sailor transformation pen to turn into Sailor Uranus.
 
Michelle shouts out, “Neptune Planet Power!” Michelle then uses her own sailor transformation pen to transform into Sailor Neptune.
 
Trista then yells out, “Plato Planet Power!” Trista then uses her sailor transformation pen to transform into Sailor Plato.
 
Hotaru then cries out, “Saturn Ethereal Planet Power!” Hotaru transforms, through the uses of her transformation pen, into Sailor Ethereal Saturn.
 
Atriums then tell the girls, “We had better hurry before it is too late!” Darien then transforms into Tuxedo Mask.
 
Sailor Moon then exclaims, “Let's go!”
 
Davis states, “Right behind you!” All of our heroes and heroines then head up the stairs and into the Farplane, itself.
 
(Inside of the Farplane; Very brief time soon after)
 
We find all of the Dark Digidestined, Dark Moon, and Dark Tamers as the dark violet fog of the Shadow Realm is created inside of the Farplane by Yami Marik and Yami Bakura. When Seymour `summoned' the pyreflies to form the image of Yunalesca, that's when Yami Marik and Yami Bakura brought forth the evil powers of the Shadow Realm into the Farplane. Seymour watched in awe as Yunalesca's image turns solid and her soul comes into her new body. Yunalesca then slowly floats down on the ground of the platform inside of the Farplane that connects it to the living world of Spira.
 
After this done, Yami Marik and Yami Bakura then return the dark magic to where it came form, Yunalesca opens her eyes, and Seymour greets her with the old summoner's greeting and saying, in his usual tone, “Lady Yunalesca, it is an honor to meet you.”
 
Yunalesca then tells Seymour, in her usual tone, “I know who you are Maester Seymour since I saw your revival by some of these mysterious humans with incredible powers. And I know what has happened in Spira since my father, Yu Yevon, has been defeated and Sin has been destroyed.”
 
DD then asks Yunalesca, “Lady Yunalesca, how you look like to avenge your father's defeat by Lady Yuna?”
 
Yunalesca give off a curious look and Seymour tells Yunalesca, “Lady Yunalesca, we are preparing to resurrect Sin. However, we need the Final Aeon to resurrect Sin. Will you be preparing to avenge Lord Zaon and Yu Yevon?”
 
Yunalesca replies, “Yes, I will aid you in reviving Sin. For my beloved husband and my father, Lord Yevon, who's legacy they have destroyed. If they continue to try to advance Spira, the machina wars of the past will start, again. They must be stopped.”
 
Seymour tells Yunalesca, “I agree, Lady Yunalesca. Come with us, back to your chamber in the ruins of Zanarkand.”
 
But then a familiar female voice calls out, “Hold it right there, Seymour!” When all of the villains look to the source of the voice, they see Yuna, Tidus, Paine, and Rikku with the Sailor Scouts, the Digidestined, and the Digimon Tamers in front of them.
 
Seymour says, recognizing Davis, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Moon, in his usual tone, “Ah, Lady Serena, Lady Hotaru, Lord Daisuke, and Lady Yuna it is good to see you, again.”
 
Davis tells Seymour, “Personally, Seymour, I would love to see you . . . in a trash can where you belong!”
 
Yuna tells Seymour, “Seymour, we know of your plan to revive Sin.”
 
Seymour then responds, “And you can think that you can stop us?”
 
Sailor Moon tells Seymour, “No, Seymour, we know that we can stop you and the others!”
 
Seymour smiles and states, “Then I must demonstrate my power, once more, to show the fault in your foolish attempt.” Seymour then launches a powerful Fira attack at Davis.
 
Davis exclaims, “That won't work anymore! Shell!” Davis is then covered in mystical orb of protection around his body that reduces the damage of Seymour's attack so much that Seymour's Black Magic attack is totally negated. Seymour is shocked and Davis tells Seymour, “We're a lot stronger than we last met Seymour!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Seymour, “We're a lot more powerful in every way, Seymour, including our mystical abilities! So, don't think your usual attack will work on us, Seymour! Your evil plans with our foes won't work, now or ever!”
 
Seymour smiles and tells Sailor Moon, “Lady Serena, you are just like we met. Just like Lady Yuna, you are so beautiful and gentle, yet, so strong and powerful. That's why I made the same `offer' to you as I did to Lady Yuna those long years ago.”
 
Sailor Mini-Moon asks, “Sailor Moon, what is he talking about?”
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Mini-Moon, “His crazy offer to Yuna and me to help him become Sin and destroy the world through the Final Aeon. Don't worry, I would never join a villain like him.” Sailor Moon then tells Seymour, “Your `games' won't work on me, Seymour! If you want fire, he's some of my own! Moon Flame Sniper!” Sailor Moon then fires a flaming arrow from her flaming bow at Seymour and Yunalesca. However, before the attack could hit, Sailor Darkmoon used her super-speed to get in-between of Sailor Moon's attack and her attack's targets and uses her right hand to knock into the skies of the Farplane, which it explodes harmless, not even hitting one of the pyreflies.
 
Sailor Darkmoon tells Sailor Moon, not impressed, “The same old tricks, again, Serena? Give me a break.”
 
Sailor Moon growls and states, “You are really starting to piss me off, Erisita.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon gasps and exclaims, “HEY! How did you learn my real name?!” Sailor Moon points to her head and Sailor Darkmoon groans and says, “I should have know, you used your telepathic and mind-reading powers on all of us and learned our names.”
 
Sailor Moon smirks and replies, “I just took one `little' peak at that head of yours.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then tells Sailor Moon, “Well, don't think you are going to do that again! All of us have improved our mental defenses and will make it quite impossible for you to read our minds.”
 
Sailor Moon tells her `doppelganger', “Believe me, one time was enough. I'm never going through those `trash bins' all of you call minds, again.” Davis and Sailor Saturn then giggle and smirk at Sailor Darkmoon and her Dark Moon associates. Sailor Darkmoon's cheeks flush with embarrassment and indignity along with her associates.
 
Sailor Venus, surprised, says, “Well, there are two things you don't see every day: One, Sailor Moon with psychic powers and two, Sailor Moon with `witty' sarcasm.”
 
DD tells Sailor Darkmoon, “My dear, Serena is just trying to get into all of your head with that insult.” Sailor Darkmoon and her evil scouts then manage to calm down and regain her composer.
 
DM then looks to see Takato and the Tamers and says, “If it isn't my old friends, Prince Takato Matsuki and, his precious girlfriend, Rika Nonaka, how have you been? And I see that you have been reunited with your own friends.”
 
Rika tells DM, in a real angered tone, “We'll be just fine. Once we send your butt to hell.”
 
DM shakes his right finger and says, in a slip-song tone, “Such language becoming of a prince's `princess', what would your mother think?”
 
Davis tells the other heroes, “As much as I love for this `staring and insult contest' to go on, let's just attack, now, and talk later.”
 
DD exclaims, “Good idea! Death Beam!” DD then uses his right middle and index finger to fire a dark pink beam of negative energy at the heroes and heroines, which cause them to duck and cover.
 
Davis then activates his duel disk, draws six cards, puts one card into the magic/trap slot, and exclaims, “Now, I play Polymerization! Allowing me to fuse my three Blue Eyes White Dragons to form. . . Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” In one bright light, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) appears above Davis and then some pyreflies surround the dragon, causing to give off a white light for a second. Davis then exclaims, “Thanks to my powers and the power of the pyreflies, this dragon is real like you and me! And so it is the damage that he can do! Ultimate Dragon, destroy Seymour and Yunalesca with your Neutron Blast!” Davis' Ultimate Dragon then fires three beams from its three Blue Eyes' heads that combine into one all-powerful blast of lightning energy.
 
DD `summons' a Chaos Duel Disk to his arm, activates it, and exclaims, “Not this time!” DD goes in front of Seymour and Yunalesca, insert one card into his duel disk's magic/trap slot, and exclaims, “I activate Negate Attack! This trap will stop your dragon's attack in its track!” Just then a vortex appears in front of DD and absorbs the Ultimate Dragon's attack. The other heroes and heroines then prepared to make their move.
 
DM looks at Yami Marik and Yami Bakura and tells them, “It is getting a little too noisy in here. Could you move us to somewhere a little quieter?” The two Yamis respond by using the powers of their Millennium Items to cover the area with darkness of the Shadow Realm, making our teams of heroes unable to see their enemies. When the darkness clears, everyone is shocked to see all of our villains gone!
 
Tidus exclaims, annoyed, “Damn! Where did they go?!”
 
Rika exclaims, in her usual tone, “Where do you think, Tidus?! They're going to Zanarkand to revive the Final Aeon!”
 
Tidus then states, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's get on the Celsius and go after them!”
 
Sailor Saturn exclaims, “No! If we go to Zanarkand on the airship, they might send more to attack us! And we might not be able to defeat them as easily as we did Evrae.”
 
Takato states, “Hotaru's right! We can't take the risk! We've got to go to Zanarkand on foot!”
 
Veemon then exclaims, “And the best place is at Mt. Gagazet! Home of the Ronso!”
 
Hawkmon then asks, “What are Ronso, Veemon?”
 
Davis replies, “Humanoid peoples that look like a cross between lions and humans and all of them are a dark blue color with horns on their heads as well as taller than regular humans. They are a proud warrior race, fierce and noble, but don't worry, the Elder of Ronso tribe is an old friend of ours.”
 
Yolei states, “That's a good thing because it sounds like I don't want to get on their WRONG sides!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Yolei, “Personal note, Yolei: You really don't.”
 
Amarah exclaims, “Let's go!”
 
Yuna tells Rikku, “Rikku, contact the Celsius!”
 
Rikku exclaims, “Right, Yunie!” As everyone heads out of the Farplane, they didn't notice that remains of the dark magic of the Shadow Realm with the Farplane, causing three figures to form in a swirl of violet clouds and pyreflies, all of the figures to come out of the clouds and pyreflies, land on the platform, and take two steps forward.
 
The first figure says, in calm and strong male tone, “It is seems like my precious Yuna is grown up and had done something that I didn't. Save Spira from Sin, once and for all. However, it looks like she needs some help in that.”
 
The second figure tells the first figure, in a rough voice, “Well, it looks like that boy of mine and little Yuna has both grown up and are ready to start their own futures. I saw the rings on their fingers.”
 
The third figure tells the second figure, in a calm and serious tone, “I think that we should go and help them. If they revive Sin, then all that Yuna has done will be lost.”
 
The first figure tells the third figure, “You're right, Auron. Let's go.” The three figures then head for the exit of the Farplane after our heroes and heroines.
 
(On the snowy slopes of Mount Gagazet; Short time thereafter)
 
We find all of our heroes running up the path to the arch that entrance of paths through Mt. Gagazet.
 
However, before they reach the top, a Ronso guard stops them, holds out his hand, and exclaims, “Halt! Who comes to Sacred Mountain Gagazet? Home of Ronso?”
 
Davis steps forward and exclaims, “We need to speak with your Elder, Kimahri Ronso! Tell him that High Summoner Daisuke Motomiya, High Summoner Serena Tsukino, High Summoner Hotaru Tomoe, and High Summoner Yuna wish to speak with him!” The Ronso's eyes become wide with surprise and when he looks closer, he recognizes Davis, Serena, Hotaru, and Yuna.
 
The Ronso exclaims, “Mighty High Summoners! Forgive this Ronso! Delray did not recognize mighty High Summoners! Please come forward with friends!” The Ronso then moves aside, allowing Davis, Serena, Takato, and the others to pass through.
 
When they get to the arch, a Ronso, smaller than the others, with a broken horn on his head, come over to all of them, and say, in a strong voice, “Yuna, Davis, Serena, Hotaru, Kimahri glad to see all of you, again.”
 
Sailor Saturn tells Kimahri, “It is good to see you, too, Kimahri. But we have to go through Gagazet to go to Zanarkand.”
 
Yuna tells Kimahri, “Kimahri, we have bad news: Maester Seymour is back and he's trying to revive Sin.” Kimahri sneers in great anger at the mention of Seymour's name.
 
Sailor Neptune says, “He seems very angry at the mention of Seymour's name.”
 
Sailor Mars states, “Yes, there is great anger and rage when he thinks of Seymour. I can feel it.”
 
Sailor Moon then tells them, “During our journey with Yuna to stop Sin, Seymour killed the majority of his race, the Ronso, when they stepped up to stop him and keep him away from all of us.”
 
Sailor Mini-Moon exclaims, shocked, “That's horrible!”
 
Sailor Neptune then states, “Imagine what kind of terrible things that he can do if got powerful Sin creature on his and our enemies' side.”
 
Terriermon then states, “I rather not.”
 
Kimahri tells Yuna, “Kimahri will join you to stop Seymour. Kimahri will not let Seymour destroy Spira.”
 
Davis tells Kimahri, “No, Kimahri! You have your tribe to think of! What would happen if the Ronso lose their Elder?!”
 
Kimahri lowers his head and says, “Davis is right. Kimahri wants to avenge fallen Ronso, but Kimahri must think of tribe, first. Davis is very wise.” Davis blushes in embarrassment from Kimahri's last remark.
 
Takato then states, “We can use that Teleporter near the arch to teleport to nearest area of Mount Gagazet to Zanarkand!”
 
“Right!” Ryo exclaims in reply.
 
Rika then states, “Hold your horses, Mr. Perfect! Only one at a time and you has to set your destination, first!” Our team of heroes and heroines then get to the arch and our Interdimensional Warriors explain how the set the right destination on the Teleporter as they prepare to head off to stop Seymour.
 
(At the Yunalesca's `Chamber' in the Ruins of Zanarkand; Sometime later)
 
We find all of the Dark Digidestined, the Dark Moon, and the Dark Tamers within Yunalesca's `former residences' within the ruins of Zanarkand with Yami Marik, Yami Bakura, Seymour, and Yunalesca, herself.
 
Sailor Darkmoon then asks, “Lady Yunalesca, you require a living soul to be turned into the Fayth of the Final Aeon needed for Sin's revival, yes?”
 
Yunalesca nods her head and tells them, “Yes, I need a living soul to be transformed into the Fayth of the Final Aeon. Since I transformed by beloved Lord Zaon into the first Fayth of the Final Aeon, it requires a living soul to do so. After a summoner uses the Final Aeon, loses his or her life by using it, and defeating Sin, Yu Yevon fused with the Final Aeon, thus, taking the power of the Fayth with it, forcing the requirement of a new soul to be transformed into a new Fayth of the Final Aeon.”
 
DM then snaps his fingers and says, “Well, we wanted to give you the soul of Lady Yuna, but thanks to that rotten Matsuki and his friends, our attempt to get her was for not. But we got you another soul to transform and you will know that he is a good friend of Lady Yuna.” DH and Jeri's `evil copy' then man-handle and throw to the floor none other than Rikku's brother, who is called by the name Brother.
 
Seymour says, “Ah, yes. One of Lady Yuna's `relations' from her rotten Al Bhed side of her heritage.”
 
DK exclaims, “We faked a transmission to their airship to that pervert dumbass that his father was calling him. When he came to our trap. . . it was an `open and shut case'.”
 
Brother gasps and exclaims, “Seymour! Drec lyh'd pa! Yuna kud net uv oui! (This can't be! Yuna got rid of you!)”
 
DD then exclaims, “Lady Yuna did get rid of Maester Seymour! But we brought him back and soon, Sin will follow!” Brother gasps in horror from the DD's second statement.
 
DR then tells Brother, “And you are going to be a good little Al Bhed boy and help us.”
 
Brother roars in a mix of English and Al Bhed, “I won't help you fiend eh risyh teckiecca! (Fiend in human disguise!)”
 
DK tells Brother, “Oh, but you will. Use Yunalesca uses your soul to form a new Fayth of the Final Aeon and once she's done, you won't have a choice in the matter!”
 
Jeri's evil `copy' exclaims, in dark and nasty tone, “Unless we get some nasty interruptions!”
 
DY exclaims, “DJ, you worry too much! I planted a whole army of guards of evil minions from all types of other worlds! It will take all of them hours to get here and by that time, we will have won and we would be long. . .!” But before DY could say `gone', the door to the chamber blows from a large explosion and then all of our heroes and heroines just flooded into the room.
 
DA then yells at DY, “You were saying?!”
 
DY brawls at the heroes, angrily, “Hey, how did you get through all of my guards?!”
 
Sailor Moon then throws at all of them two humanoid figures, the Dark Digidestined and Tamers gasp to see it was a Boltmon and one Cog (A/N: From Power Ranger Zeo season) totally knocked senseless, and Davis tell them, “Guess they don't make guards like they use to, huh?”
 
The Dark Moon, Dark Digidestined, and Dark Tamers look angrily at DY and she exclaims, nervously, “Okay, I forgot that we were dealing with five warriors and their friends, not three warriors and their friends. So sue me, I can't get every little detail!”
 
Yuna then gasps and exclaims, fearfully, “Brother, what are you doing here?!”
 
DD tells Yuna, “We faked that transmission from his and Rikku's little daddy! Since we didn't get you, we thought a relation would be just as good!”
 
Davis roars at DD, “You won't get away with this!”
 
DD tells Davis in response, in a confident tone, “We'll see Lord Motomiya!” DD then tells Yunalesca, “Yunalesca, turn that pathetic creature for a human being into the Fayth of the Final Aeon that we need for Sin while we down all of these fools!”
 
Sailor Moon then exclaims, “We'll see about that!” Sailor Moon's tiara then extends a silver electrode from it, electric energy gathers into it, Sailor Moon crosses her arms, and exclaims, “Moon Electrical Evolution!” Sailor Moon then spins around and fires yellow spheres of electrical energy at all of the opponents.
 
Sailor Darkmoon yells out, in annoyance, “Damn it! I forgot that she can do that!” Just then all of the Dark Digidestined, Dark Tamers, and Dark Moon are blasted by Sailor Moon's attack, covering them in smoke. In the confusion, Brother manages to `scurry' away back to Yuna, Tidus, Paine, and Rikku.
 
Paine tells Brother, “Not one of your best and brightest moments, huh?”
 
Brother exclaims in Al Bhed, annoyed, “Crid Ub! (Shut up!)” When the smoke surrounding the villains clear up, they are slightly burned, here and there, but are not serious damage or injured at all.
 
Yami Marik exclaims, “You fools, he's escaped!”
 
DM then roars, “Well, then let's us correct that mistake!”
 
Takato then exclaims, seriously and confidently, “I don't think so, jerk!”
 
Rika then states, confidently, “Just try us!”
 
DR exclaims, “Thanks for the excuse, Nonaka!”
 
Davis tells Yuna, Tidus, Paine, and Rikku, “All of you take Brother and get out of here, now! We will handle them!”
 
Tidus exclaims, “No way! We can't just leave you with them!”
 
Paine tells Tidus, “No, they are right! They are too powerful for the rest of us! We have to go, now!”
 
Yuna tells Tidus, “She's right, Tidus! Please darling, I don't want to lose you, again!” Tidus nods his head and he, Yuna, and Paine take their leave.
 
Brother exclaims, “Wait for me, Yuna!”
 
Rikku grabs her brother by the collar and tells him, “Stop your wooing and come on!” Rikku, dragging her brother by the collar, runs out of the chamber.
 
Sailor Nega-Jupiter exclaims, in dark anger, “I've had it with these pathetic heroes! It is time to take them out!”
 
Sailor Saturn yells out, “Not this time!”
 
DM then states, “Well, I do think so!” DM then rushes in to attack Sailor Moon, but Takato uses his super-speed to get in-between them and land on hard punch to DM's face, sending him flying into the ceiling.
 
DR jumps into the air and exclaims, enraged, “That's it! You are so dead, Matsuki!”
 
However, using her own super-speed, Rika gets in front of DR and tells her, “Did you forget about me, bitch?!” Rika then gives a powerful right kick to DR's chest, sending her flying into a wall that's behind her.
 
Sailor Nega-Mars roars out, “It's time to take you out, once and for all, Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn!” Sailor Darkmoon's evil scouts then fire one water, one fire, one electrical, and one energy beam attack at Sailor Moon and the scouts.
 
Sailor Saturn then exclaims, “Don't worry, everyone, I've got it!” Sailor Saturn then exclaims, “Saturn Reflection Force Shield!” Sailor Saturn then creates a star-shaped energy shield in front of her, which reflects the four evil scouts' attacks right back at them. DK then fires a four powerful ki blasts that negate the reflected attacks.
 
DK then states, “Forgetting about the rest of us, boys and girls?”
 
Davis then yells out, “Not at all!” When the villains looks at Davis, he has his sword out and glowing. Davis then yells out, “Aurora Slash!” Davis then slams his sword into the ground, creating an energy beam that goes along the ground, and when it hits the Dark Digidestined, it creates a large explosion of energy around them, which badly burns them. Davis then rushes in and attack with a right cross in DD's face, sending him skidding across the floor until he hits the wall.
 
DE roars out, “That's it! Get him!” All of the Dark Digidestined knocked Davis down on the floor and piled up on him.
 
Ken exclaims, worriedly, “Davis!”
 
Matt roars out, angrily, “They're ganging up on him!”
 
But then a bright light comes from the `pile' of Dark Digidestined and Davis' voice cries out, “Charged Burst!” A powerful blast of energy erupts from Davis' aura throwing all of the Dark Digidestined off of Davis. He then jumps into the air.
 
DT gets to his feet and roars out, “DarkMagnaAngemon!” DT's Dark Digimon partner then appears beside his Dark Digidestined partner.
 
Patamon then exclaims, “That's DarkMagnaAngemon, the dark version of my Ultimate form, and he's pure evil! A Digimon of the underworld and not to be trifled with lightly!”
 
DT then points at Davis, floating in mid-air, and commands, “DarkMagnaAngemon, get rid of him!”
 
Veemon then declares, “I don't think so!” Davis' D-3 Advanced and Crest of Miracles began to glow with a bright light.
 
*Digivolution Sequence*
 
Veemon digivolve to. . . ExVeemon!”
 
ExVeemon digivolve to. . . Cyberdramon!”
 
*End Digivolution Sequence*
 
Digimon Analyzer (Cyberdramon's voice)
 
“This is my Ultimate form of Cyberdramon, I'm a Legendary Dragon Warrior Digimon, and I use my Desolation Claw and Cyber Nail to demolish my enemies that will make that they get the point, literally and the hard way!”
 
Davis then takes a four battlechips from his jacket and exclaims, “Okay, partner! Time to take out the trash! Program Advanced!” As Davis inserts the battlechips into his D-3 Advanced, he calls out, “Fire Sword battlechip in! Aqua Sword battlechip in! Electro Sword battlechip in! Bamboo Sword battlechip in and download!”
 
Cyberdramon's right hand and lower arm becomes a multi-colored sword and he tells DarkMagnaAngemon, “Taste my Elemental Sword!” Cyberdramon then attacks and slashes DarkMagnaAngemon with his sword, causing the attack to become four slash attacks, one for each sword that created this Program Advanced.
 
DT calls out in horror, “DarkMagnaAngemon!” The Dark Digimon then collapses to the ground and de-digivolves into black version of Patamon with black bat-wings.
 
“Time to make our move!” Sailor Moon exclaims.
 
“I'm not sure if I can attack Sailor Moon!” Sailor Mini-Moon tells Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon nods her head, places her hand on Sailor Mini-Moon brooch, her hand and Mini-Moon's brooch glows, and finally, Sailor Mini-Moon gains Sailor Moon's weapon when she was Super Sailor Moon.
 
Sailor Saturn then calls out, “We will have to attack at the same time! Now!”
 
Mars Flame Sniper!” Sailor Mars cries out, firing a flaming arrow from flaming bow.
 
Mercury Aqua Rhapsodies!” Sailor Mercury yells out, playing a harp made of water and sending out waves of water at the evil scouts.
 
Jupiter Evolution!” Sailor Jupiter calls out, as she spins around firing spheres of energy as she spins around.
 
Venus Love and Beauty Shock!” Sailor Venus exclaims, as her lips get covered by yellow lipstick, blows a kiss, and launches heart shaped energy attacks at her opponents.
 
Uranus Earth Shaking!” Sailor Uranus shouts out, gathering energy into her right hand, slamming it into the ground, and creating a large planet shaped orb of orange energy that heads for the enemy.
 
Neptune Deep Submerge!” Sailor Neptune exclaims, gathering aqua energy into her two hands and then launching at her opponents.
 
Plato Deadly Scream!” Sailor Plato cries out, gathering energy into her scepter and fires a planet shaped orb of bright violet energy at the dark scouts.
 
Moon Gorgeous Meditation!” Sailor Mini-Moon calls out, firing a stream of stars and hearts from her weapons. All eight combine into one super-powerful attack that hit all of the Dark Moon at once, causing them to get slight burns and stumble back.
 
Sailor Darkmoon exclaims, “Not enough, Sailor Wimps! All seven of you with Sailor Moon future's daughter aren't enough!” The sailor scouts gasp when they hear Sailor Darkmoon mention about Sailor Moon's future daughter. Sailor Darkmoon smirks and says, “Yeah, I know about her! Her name is Rini, Sailor Mini-Moon, Sailor Moon's and Darien's future daughter! How do I know? Well, let's just say that my abilities and information gathering abilities are quite excellent.”
 
Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, they know everything about us?”
 
Sailor Moon nods and replies, “As the Dark Digidestined know about Davis and his friends, they know all about us!”
 
Rika then notices Seymour and Yunalesca trying to sneak away and she exclaims, “Hey, time to stop talking and take action! Seymour and Yunalesca are getting away!”
 
Davis exclaims, “No, they won't!” Davis then cups his hand forwards and begins to gather energy into his hands.
 
Sailor Moon, getting the idea, tells Tuxedo Mask, “Tuxedo Mask, get the others out of here! It isn't safe! We don't want you to get caught in backlash of this powerful attack that we are going to perform!”
 
Tuxedo Mask nods his head and tells everyone, “Everyone, it is best that we take Sailor Moon's advice!” Tuxedo Mask and the scouts then retreat along with the Digidestined, who also understood the `message'.
 
Takato tells his friends, “Best that you do the same! There might be energy backlash since we are in confined space.”
 
Terriermon exclaims, “You don't have to tell us twice!” All of the Tamers and their Digimon left the chamber. Takato, Rika, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn cup their hands forward and, with Davis, gather aqua-blue energy orbs into their hands.
 
DE yells out, cocky tone in his voice, “You won't be able to destroy all of us even that big attack!”
 
DM then looks to see Seymour and Yunalesca, know what attack that the five of them are going to do, and DM roars out, “They know that! They are going to destroy Seymour and Yunalesca!” All of the Dark Moon, Dark Digidestined, and Dark Tamer then realize that DM is exactly right.
 
“Too late, jerks!” Rika yells at them.
 
Big Bang Kamehameha!” all five warriors shout out in unison as they fire giant energy aqua-blue energy waves from their energy spheres in front of their hands. While the others prepared to defend themselves along with the evil Maester, Yunalesca, Yami Marik, and Yami Bakura, Sailor Darkmoon then snaps her fingers and strange light violet aura surrounds the four villains. The attacks hit their mark and cause one tremendous explosion around all of them. Just outside of Yunalesca's chamber, all of heroes duck as the explosion comes out of the open door and much of the ceiling in front of the door falls down in front of it. When the explosion is done and the smoke clears, all of the heroes gasp in shock and horror as they see that the entrance is covered in large chunks of ceiling.
 
“Davis!” all of the Digidestined and Cyberdramon calls out in horror.
 
“Takato! Rika!” all of the Tamers, Guilmon, and Renamon, yell out in total fear for their friends/Tamer.
 
“Serena! Hotaru!” Tuxedo Mask and Scouts exclaim in terror. But then five more explosions came and disintegrated the rocks, in which, out of the smoke came out our five Interdimensional Warriors, covered in dirt and dust, but otherwise just fine.
 
Tuxedo Mask calls out, happily, “Sailor Moon, you're okay!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Tuxedo Mask, “Sorry about worrying all of you, but we managed to put up a force-field before the burnt of the explosion hit us.”
 
DD's voice then brawls out, angrily, “Well, we barely managed to put our own force-fields as well!” When all of the heroes look to the source of DD's voice, they find all of the villains badly burned, slightly cut in all places, and clothes are slightly torn, but they haven't suffered major damage.
 
DJ roars out, “You rotten little bastards and bitches! Seymour, Yunalesca, Marik's dark side, and the evil spirit of the ring are all gone!”
 
Sailor Saturn tells DJ, “We didn't want to destroy them, but knowing the damage that you will have with them, we had no other choice!”
 
Davis tells them, “Well, no Seymour and Yunalesca, no Final Aeon, and no Sin! Check please!”
 
DD tells Davis, “Don't count on that Motomiya! We already know about the secrets of Sin, Yu Yevon, and the Final Aeon. So, you managed to delay us, so what? But what I'm pissed off at you at is that you always get in the way!”
 
Sailor Moon tells DD, “Hey, we are the heroes and heroines! We are supposed to do that! It's our job! Don't like it? Then tough!”
 
Rika then yells at all of villains, “And expect to see more of us in future!”
 
DR roars, angrily, “Sooner or later, you are so dead! We're out of here!” Using clouds of shadows and darkness, all of the Dark Digidestined, Dark Moon, and Dark Tamers then vanish to wherever they are going.
 
Davis then says, “Let's get going. We've done our job here.”
 
Mimi states, “Good idea. The less time that we spend in this creepy place, the better.”
 
Sailor Moon tells Mimi, “I hear you, Mimi!”
 
Takato tells everyone, “Let's get going.” All of the Digidestined, Tamers, and Sailor Scouts then head off to meet with Yuna, Paine, Rikku, Tidus, and Brother, who are most likely nearly outside or outside of the dome by now.
 
(In a dark location; Pre-dawn hours)
 
All of the Dark Digidestined, Dark Tamers, and Dark Moon were gathered around and fuming about their latest defeat.
 
DD roars, angrily, “Damn that Motomiya! Thanks to him and his rotten friends, we've lost the ability to gain the Final Aeon!”
 
DH then yells out, in an annoyed tone, “Without Yunalesca, we can't get the Final Aeon, thus making it harder to revive Sin!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon just gives a wide grin and Sailor Nega-Mercury yells at her, annoyed, “Hey, fearless leader, what are you smiling at?! Marik's dark side, the evil spirit of the Ring, Seymour, and Yunalesca are dead and that cripples our plans to revive Sin!”
 
Yami Marik's voice then calls out, “As that what you think you fool?!” Everyone gasps at the sound of the voice and when all of them turn they see Yami Marik, Yami Bakura, Seymour, and Yunalesca come out without a scratch.
 
Seymour then tells everyone, “The main opponent of our dear Lady Serena is the one responsible for our survival.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then exclaims, “Hey! I couldn't let that bitch and her friends take away our chance for Sin after all our hard work!”
 
DD comes over to Sailor Darkmoon, kisses her on her right cheek, and tells her, “Excellent work, my dear. Brilliant.”
 
DE states, “We may not have the chamber of the Final Aeon in Zanarkand, but there are plenty of substitutes that work just fine. However, it will take some time.”
 
Seymour then says, “I've been waiting for Sin's power for years and years and I think I can wait for a while longer.”
 
DM then states, “Well, what are we waiting for? Time to go home!” All of the villains are encompassed by clouds of darkness and shadows as they go through a gateway back to the Digidestined's world.
 
(Ophanimon's palace in the Digidestined's world; That evening *WARNING: NC-17 LEMON COMING UP!*)
 
We find Takato and Rika inside of the room that they were given and they were totally nude on top of King-sized bed. They were locked in a passionate kiss, kissing hard and fiercely.
 
When they released from the kiss, Takato smiles and tell Rika, in a low and loving tone, “Now, we are done in Spira. We can have some `private time' to ourselves.”
 
Rika smirks in a `naughty' fashion and responds, in a low and mischievous tone, “It's about time, Gogglehead. It's been too long since you and I had some `private time'.”
 
Takato tells Rika, “Sorry about that.”
 
Rika responds, in a loving tone, “Oh, shut up, goggles and take me now.” Takato smiles and then starts planting kisses on her collarbone and neck, causing slight moans to come from Rika's mouth. Takato then moves his face to Rika's breasts, which have an athletic `design' in their shape and curves as well as being quite busty, and then kisses all over her breasts, while fondling and massaging them. Rika moans out, “Ah. . . Oh, Takato . . . you have really gotten . . . gotten so good at this. . . Ah, yes . . . don't stop . . .!” Takato then stops kissing Rika's breasts and then lashes out at her breast nipples with his tongue, while pinching the nipple he isn't licking with his fingers. He then gives Rika's left breast nipple a deep `kiss', then takes Rika's hard nipple into his mouth, and begins to suck at Rika's left breast nipple, while fondling her right breast and pinching her right breast nipple. Rika moans become really loud and she moans out in pleasure, “Yes. . . Yes. . . Oh, damn. . . Gogglehead . . . you are really good at this. . . Oh, lord. . . Ah, yes . . . Yes. . . Yes . . .!” Rika then puts her hands on his head and musses up his hair while she loudly moans in pleasure.
 
When Takato stops, he tells Rika, in sly tone, “If you liked that Rika-chan, then you are going to love this.” Takato then starts to kiss down Rika's stomach, liking her navel along the way, when he reaches her legs, Takato licks both her legs, and then he gives Rika's pussy a long lick with his tongue.
 
Rika says, “Wow! God, Takato, you have gotten so good at this!” Takato doesn't give Rika a reply, he goes over to Rika's pussy, extends her legs out to make sure he can access Rika's threshold, he inserts a little of his right index finger into the upper portion of Rika's pussy, and he licks and sucks the rest with his tongue and mouth. Rika loudly moans out in pure pleasure and excitement. Rika then screams out, “YES. . . THIS IS SO GOOD. . . DON'T STOP, TAKATO . . . DON'T YOU DARE STOP. . . OH, GOD, YES . . .!” Takato uses his right index and middle fingers to open up Rika's lips and Takato licks at Rika's vagina as hard as he could as long as possible. Rika, unable to take anymore, gives a scream of ecstasy, and releases her juices, as she shakes and quivers from the large orgasm that she experienced.
 
When she was done, Takato licked up the juices on Rika's pussy, he then goes up to Rika, licks his lips, and says, `naughty' tone in his voice, “Mmm, tasty.”
 
Rika then tells Takato, in a seductive tone, “Your turn to allow me to have a `taste'.” Rika then makes Takato extends himself up as high he can go in his kneeing position, Rika then looks at Takato's eight inch cock, moves her head down to it, and then licks the head of Takato's manhood with her tongue. And then Rika takes all Takato's member into her mouth and begins to suck his cock.
 
Takato groans from a huge amount of pleasure that he's getting from Rika sucking from off and groans, “OH MY GOD. . . RIKA . . . THAT'S SO GOOD . . . I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE. . . SO GOOD AT THIS!”
 
Rika then takes Takato's cock out of her mouth and tells Takato, in the same sly tone as Takato used earlier, “Like you said, Takato: If you liked that Takato-chan, then you are going to love this.” Rika then takes her own breasts, massages Takato's dick with her own breasts, and she licks the head of Takato's hard member her tongue.
 
Takato then loudly groans, “RIKA . . . THAT'S WONDERFUL. . . PLEASE DON'T STOP. . . AH, YES . . . OH, YEAH . . .!” Takato, unable to help himself, puts his hands on Rika's scalp and musses up her own hair, while moaning from the pure pleasure that he's getting.
 
Rika grins in her own head and thinks, “Gogglehead is so into this! Perfect!” Rika then massages Takato's cock with her breasts as quickly as possible, while making it as pleasure as possible to make Takato climax even faster.
 
It has the desired effect as Takato has a familiar feeling rushing through his groin area and he moans out, “Oh, Rika . . . I can't hold it in anymore. . . I'm going to cum any second. . . Where do you want it . . .?”
 
Rika replies, in low and mischievous tone, “Where do you think?” Rika then takes her breasts away from Takato's cock, aims his cock at her breasts and upper body, and stimulates Takato's manhood until he gives a loud groan and releases his cum all over her breasts and faces. Rika then wipes Takato's cum off her faces, puts it on her tongue, and swallows it, commenting, in a seductive tone, “A bit salty, but still sweet.” Rika then looks to see Takato's member having quite a bit of his own cum on his cock and she says, in enticing tone, “You got yourself a bit dirty, goggles. Let me clean you off.” Rika then takes Takato's still hard manhood into her mouth and suck and licks until she had cleaned off Takato's own sexual fluids from his member.
 
Takato couldn't help, but grin and he says, “Rika, I keep wondering about you sometimes.”
 
Rika pushes Takato down on the bed and tells him, in her usual tone, “Goggles, you wonder a bit much.” Rika then impales herself on Takato's own cock and begins to jump up and down on his manhood as fast and as hard as she possibly could. Rika then loudly moans out, “Oh, yes. . . I can feel it. . . Yes, I can feel that damn cock all the way inside of me. . . Damn, it feels so incredible. . . I can feel it all the way inside of me. . . Ah . . . Ah, yes . . .!” Rika then rides Takato as fast and as hard as she could, but then Takato begins to thrust his hips forward, letting his hard shaft to go even deeper into Rika. Rika looks at Takato and asks him, while in sexual pleasure, “What . . . do you think. . . Ah . . . that you are doing. . . Takato?”
 
Takato groans out in reply, “Thought. . . Ah . . . you wouldn't . . . mind . . . a hand. . . Ah, yes. . . Ah . . .!”
 
Rika smirks at Takato and tells him, “Just . . . don't you . . . Ah. . . Ah. . . Oh, god . . . don't you dare . . . stop . . . got . . . got me . . .?”
 
Takato responds, “Absolutely. . . Ah . . .!” In truth, Rika didn't mind the help at all and continues to ride Takato as he thrust his hips forward as hard and as fast as he could go, causing his hard manhood to go deep into Rika. Rika moans were soon turned into screams of pure erotic pleasure and excitement. Takato then bends his upper body forward, takes Rika's right nipple into his mouth, and begins to suck as hard as he could.
 
Rika screams out, in pure sexual bliss, “TAKATO . . . KEEP GOING. . . KEEP GOING . . . OH, LORD. . . THIS IS SO GOOD. . . AH . . . AH, YES. . . AH, YES. . . OOOHHH . . . !” Rika then puts her hands on Takato's head, once more, and mussing up his hair, again. When Takato is done sucking on Rika's breasts, he puts his hands on Rika's slender and athletic frame, holds on to her, and begins to pound into her more, causing his cock to go so deep, Rika screams in pure erotic pleasure and excitement. After three long hours of their sexual escaped into each other, both of their bodies were raining sweat off of their bodies, which stain the bed.
 
Takato loudly moans to Rika, in excitement, “Oh, Rika . . . this feels so wonderful . . . how are you feeling . . . ?!”
 
Rika shouts out, in pure erotic bliss, “HOW DO YOU THINK. . . THAT I'M DOING. . . GOGGLES?! GREAT. . . PERFECT. . . OH, SHIT. . . I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. . . MY BODY IS BURNING UP. . . OH, DAMN. . . I'M FRYING . . . SCORCHING . . . DON'T YOU EVER STOP. . . DON'T EVER STOP . . . AH, YES. . .!!”
 
Takato moans out, in same `condition' as his lover, “ME TOO, RIKA. . . I'M SO GLAD. . . THAT YOU AND I BECAME LOVERS. . . SO LONG AGO. . . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. . . AH. . .!!”
 
Rika responds, in sexual excitement, “DAMN STRAIGHT, GOGGLES. . . YES, I LOVE YOU, TOO, GOGGLES. . . EVER SINCE THE DAY WE MET WITH RENAMON AND GUILMON. . . I COULDN'T STOP. . . THINKING OF YOU. . . I'M SO GLAD THAT WE ARE TOGETHER. . . AH, YES. . .!!” One note, like Davis and Kari, Takato and Rika have been lovers for years, too, around three years or thirty years, if you count dimensional travel. Anyway, both of their movements, within one more hour, became very frantic, knowing that they are reaching their climaxes.
 
Takato shouts out, in pure sexual excitement, “RIKA, I CAN'T. . . I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF ANYMORE. . . RIKA, I'M CUMMING . . .!!”
 
Rika replies, in erotic pleasure, “YES. . . GIVE TO ME, GOGGLES. . . GIVE TO ME GOOD AND HARD. . . COME AT ME. . . AH. . . GIVE TO ME. . . I WANT TO FEEL ALL OF YOU AND YOUR JISM INSIDE OF ME. . . AH, YES. . . YES. . .!!” They held it in for several minutes, but then Rika screams out in ecstasy, “TTTTAAAKKKKKAAAAAATTTOOOO!!!” Rika then experiences a huge orgasm, covering Takato's cock and parts of his upper legs in her sexual fluids.
 
This sends Takato to edge and he shouts out, also in ecstasy, “OH, GOOOOD, RRRIIKKKAAA!!!” Takato then bursts and fills Rika with his large amount of his warm seed. When they were done, Rika collapses onto Takato, her neck resting on Takato's right shoulder. After Takato and Rika capture their breath, Takato whispers into Rika's ear, lovingly, “That was wonderful, Rika-chan.”
 
Rika replies, lowly and lovingly, “You said it.” Takato then lies down on the bed, Rika lies down with him, and both of them hold each other close. Rika tells Takato, “Night, Takato. I love you, my beloved Prince and the true Digimon King.”
 
Takato tells Rika, “I know and I love you, too, my princess and Digimon Queen.” Both of them then go into a deep sleep, totally in bliss, and dreaming of the love that they made.
 
(*END LEMON!*)
 
Next time in Chapter 9: The True Face of Sailor Moon: As life tries to go in Odaiba, but after the duels between Davis and Kaiba as well as Davis and DD, the public is all buzzing on trying to find out details about what is going on. As Davis and the Digidestined try to find `residences' for Tamers and Sailor Scouts, why they are helping them in the battles in their homeworld, they get stopped by the Tokyo police and are escorted to meet with the top official of the government. On the meanwhile, Takato and the Tamers were looking around in the worlds that a television show back at home. Finally, Serena and the other scouts with Darien are trying to enjoy a rest, but then Cyniclons appears out of nowhere to attack Serena and her friends and soon after Zoey and the Mew-Mews also appears, however, Sailor Moon, in her Ani-Morph form, her version of the Mew-Mew powers, so the Cyniclons why you should make the Sailor Moon of today mad. However, Sailor Darkmoon comes out of nowhere and slams Sailor Moon into the wall. Just then thinking that she has won, Sailor Darkmoon tells that she was responsible all along for Sailor Mars/Ray attacking her on that day in an attempt to break up the friendship between Serena and the other four scouts. Knowing that she was tricked by more deception by her foe, Sailor Moon's powers as a Interdimensional Warrior explode to throw Sailor Darkmoon off her and Sailor Moon gains a new personality or should I say, the true personality of Sailor Moon is revealed and why she hid herself is revealed. However, Sailor Darkmoon, in one final attempt to break up the scouts, reveals secrets about Sailor Moon during her journey. . . dark secrets? What will Sailor Moon's true personality be like? Why did she hide her `true self'? And what dark secret come be contained with our Sailor Moon?
 
In this chapter, there might some `conflict' on the storyline and this conflict might confuse you, so, I'm going to try to clean this up. Davis, Kari, their two Digimon partners, Veemon and Gatomon, Serena, and Hotaru had arrived one year before the start and participated in the events of Final Fantasy X and after the final `scene' with Yuna giving her speech at Luca Stadium, they left. Just before the start of Final Fantasy X-2, Takato, Rika, and their two Digimon partners arrived in Spira. During the timeline of Final Fantasy X-2, Takato, Rika, Guilmon, and Renamon were with Yuna, Rikku, and Paine during their adventures with the Gullwings. The perfect ending happened and the Fayth came back soon after, giving the powers of the aeons to our two Tamers. Just sometime after they left, Davis, Kari, their two partners, Serena, and Hotaru came back to Spira for a brief time to find out about why the aeons have returned and Serena, Hotaru, and Kari gained the powers of the dresspheres as well as find out about Tidus' return. Personally, I hope that clears up some confusion that came out of this chapter. Now, please read and review to tell me what you think. I will read your reviews as soon as possible and I will see all of you, later! KEEP ON DIGIVOLVING!