Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame ❯ The True Face of Sailor Moon ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here is the newest chapter in my world crossing story and I forgot to clean up in the storyline of my story. With the Yu-Gi-Oh part of my storyline, Davis, Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, Serena, and Hotaru, came to the Yugi's world during the end of the Battle City Finals Saga and left just after the end of the Waking the Dragons saga in which Kari became possessed by the Orichalcos, Davis gained the power of Timaeus, and near the end, Davis freed Kari of the Orichalcos, and Ironheart helped Kari control the darkness in herself unleashed by the Orichalcos. Just before they left, they gained possession of all three Egyptian God Cards for safe keeping and to use against DD and the Dark Digidestined. Takato, Rika, Guilmon, and Renamon came to Yugi's world at the beginning of KC Grand Prix Saga and left early after the KC Grand Prix Saga ended, during that time, Takato gained possession of the power of Critias in the form of the Fang of Critias. I hope that I cleared up any `confusion' in my fanfiction's storyline. Now, I don't own Digimon, any of the other stories, or anyone/anything else that comes from all these stories that end up in this fanfiction! WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS VIOLENCE, BLOOD, POSSIBLE GORE AND DEATH, MILD TO EXPLICT SUGGESTIVE THEMES, MILD TO EXPLICT LANGUAGE, POSSIBLE SLAVERY AND BONDAGE, AND FINALLY, NC-17 SLIGHT LEMON, PARTIAL NUDITY, AND POSSIBLE OTHER ADULT THEMES/SITUATIONS!
 
Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame
 
Recap: In aftermath of meeting the Dark Tamers, the new alliance of villains then planned to revive Sin by going to Spira to resurrect Yunalesca to gain one `component' for Sin, none other than Final Aeon. When they left for Spira, Kari informed the others about the villains' plans, Darien and the Sailor Scouts, the Digidestined, minus Kari, and the Digimon Tamers, went after them to Spira and `landed' on Besaid Island. After meeting or `re-meeting', in the case of our five warriors, Yuna, Tidus, Rikku, and Paine, the Fayth of Valefor summoned Serena into `her' temple to give her an Aeon card, which is similar to the Legendary Dragon cards, known as the Wind of Valefor. After that, the gang goes on the Celsius to head for Guadosalam, where they find terrified Guado, seeing the return of their former evil leader, Seymour Guado. When our heroes go to the Farplane, they were unsuccessful in stopping the revival of Yunalesca. However, when they attempted to gain the Final Aeon by using Yunalesca to use Brother to create a new Final Aeon, our heroes came to the rescue by saving Brother. Soon after, they went into an all-out assault against our villains and our five warriors used five combined Big Bang Kamehameha attack to destroy Yunalesca's chamber along with Seymour and Yunalesca with it. Unfortunately, unknown to our heroes and heroines at the time, Sailor Darkmoon used her powers to teleport Seymour and Yunalesca away before they were killed in the combined assault by our five Interdimensional Warriors. After returning to the Digidestined's world, Takato and Rika had their own `passionate night'. But questions still remain: With Yunalesca still alive, they can revive Sin, but how? They need souls, but how are they going to get the souls? And what is next for our group of heroes and heroines? The answers might surprise you today on Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame!
 
Chapter 9: The True Face of Sailor Moon
 
(Two days after the adventure on Spira; Early morning inside of Ophanimon's palace)
 
It has been two days since our heroes and heroines stopped the Dark Digidestined, Dark Tamers, and Dark Moon from gaining the Final Aeon for resurrecting Sin, but the `grand plans' of the villains haven't been stopped. Based on what's known, the side that controls all seven Divine Emeralds will claim final victory and so far, our heroes have two Divine Emeralds and the villains have two Divine Emeralds with three more Emeralds still not controlled by either side, which means that the struggle has only begun. On the meanwhile, Davis, Takato, and Serena went back to Spira yesterday to find that, thanks to Yami Marik's and Yami Bakura's Shadow magic, three more people have been revived from the Farplane, Yuna's father, Lord Braska, Tidus' father, Jecht, and Sir Auron, Yuna's and Braska's guardian during their pilgrimages. After that, Yuna, Tidus, and all of their friends plan to bring all of the former summoners and guardians, together, to form the Spira Grand Army, a defense force made of Al Bhed, former summoners, and their guardians. With the knowledge of what happened two days ago, they fought it best since the enemies of all of our heroes and heroines had planned to revive Sin and they know that they won't stop or the enemy might send an army to conquer Spira. The Spira Grand Army is created to defended Spira from this and other `threats' to all of Spira's people. After that, all three of our warriors return back to the Digidestined's world to continue to the battle against the Dark Digidestined, Dark Tamers, and the Dark Moon.
 
Well, today, two days after the battle in Spira, we are inside Ophanimon's palace and we find our guardian cat of Sailor Moon, Luna, walking around and exploring.
 
Luna says to herself, “Amazing. This palace is incredible, I've got to admit it. I never thought that I would find creatures and palaces like this. But then again, I'm in another dimension. Even after all I've experienced with Darien, Serena, and the other scouts, I never would have imagined an adventure and battle like this. Not to insult her, but I never dreamed that Serena could have such incredible powers buried within her. However, I keep sensing that she is keeping something from all of us, but right now, the concern is over the idea that Ray, Ami, Mina, and Lita would even think to try to kill Serena much less do the act and from what I heard so far, there are two conflicting stories and I don't think one side is lying, but there is some kind of deception going on and I would bet a lot that Sailor Darkmoon has something to do with it. Ever since Queen Serenity bashed the Dark Moon into the deep reach of space, they would have a deep hatred of the Moon Royal Family and all who are `connected' to it, but until we get some clues onto what happened, it is just a theory. I'm just glad that Serena got over her stubborn rage for the moment and calmed down enough to try to work things out and solve what happened. But I was shocked to see Serena so enrage as much as she was, I never see her filled with such anger before. And the way her personality changed during the battle when we first saw her, again, and as well as how she said that `the Serena that we knew wasn't the REAL Serena'. I don't get it, if Serena was hiding her real personality from the rest of us, even Darien, why did she do it? What could have happened to her before we met that could have made her hide herself? And what's Serena's `true personality' like? Plus, I wonder: What happened to her during those five years or should I say, the fifty years of her dimensional crossing journey as an Interdimensional Warriors? And there is so much about Hotaru was restored to her age when she became Sailor Saturn, her sailor powers begin restored, and so much more, but I guess those are questions for another time.” Luna then hears so `noises' coming from the area and she recognizes them as the sleeping sounds that a feline would make. When Luna looks up to find the source of the sound, Luna makes a loud `meow' of shock when she sees Serena, on a high balcony, sleeping on her stomach, land on her hands, and purring like a cat as she sleeps.
 
Davis' voice then calls out, “Hey, Luna! Is that you?!” Luna turns to see Davis coming up to her.
 
Luna points with her forward right cat paw at Serena and exclaims, “Prince Davis, look up there! It's Serena!” Davis looks at where Luna is point at and Davis' expression becomes really nervous.
 
Davis thinks in his own mind, “Oh shit! Serena's animal instincts must have taken over again! This has been a problem since she went to the world of the Mew-Mews, heroines with the power of the animal world to fight evil aliens. Unfortunately, to gain the powers of the Mew-Mews, Serena's Lunarian DNA had to be infused with rare/extinct animal DNA, turning into part-animal and part-Lunarian, which has some obvious side-effect, even when in `human form'. Sometimes, animal instincts take over and the instincts are based on what animal DNA has been `infused' within the heroines. In Serena's case, she has TWO animals within her, the power of the mystic Kitsune fox and near-extinct mountain wild cat, the same animal that the leader of the Mew-Mews, Zoey, has! Which, as I know, when Serena's `animal instincts' take over, she can act like a fox or cat and it looks like her feline instincts have taken over, but then again, Kari has the same problem since she has the powers of the Mew-Mews as well as when she met with Serena and Hotaru just after they arrived and while I was off in another dimension training with other heroes and heroines. It is a good thing that Kari had to stay with our asshole enemies because if Tai found about Kari, now, being part-animal, he would flip out, totally! But right now, I've got to deal with this and I might have to tell Luna about Serena's new `primal self'!”
 
Luna then tells Davis, nearly in a panic, “Prince Davis, I've found Serena like this! And she is making noises like a cat! Normally, I'm not surprised by Serena's snoring, but sleeping like a cat when she isn't something any human does!”
 
Davis tells Luna, a bit of nervousness in his tone, “Please, Luna, calm down! I will try to get to the bottom of this!”
 
Then the two of them hear Serena's voice make a cat-like yawn in the form of a `meow', they look to see her head bend up a little, she uses her left hand on her hair to stroke it like a cat does, and then mumbles, “I've got a feeling that it might rain, here, in the Digital World, today.”
 
Davis tells Serena, “Well, I'm not one to argue with you, Serena.”
Luna then looks at Davis and asks, in a more stern tone, “And why is that Prince Motomiya?” Davis' expression then becomes more nervous and Luna asks, in a real serious tone, “Do you know something that I don't?”
 
Serena looks to see Luna and Davis standing there and asks, “What are the two of you doing up and about?” Serena gasps and then exclaims, “Oh, damn! Did I oversleep?! I'm trying my best to get rid of that bad habit!” Serena then leaps off the high ledge and lands with both feet on the ground without any harm to herself, perfectly, and Serena's `sleeping spot' is 30 feet off the ground.
 
Davis replies, somewhat nervous, “No, Serena, you aren't. Actually, it has been only ten minutes after dawn this morning.” Davis then points to where Serena was sleeping, nervously and without Luna noticing, and Serena wondered why Davis is doing that. However, the answers hits Serena like one major lightning bolt in her mind.
 
Serena thinks in her own mind, “Oh no! My feline primal instincts must have taken me over, again! This is just great! If Darien or any of the others know that I'm, now, part-animal, Kitsune fox and a rare mountain cat, they will think that I'm a freak not to mention that they will freak out!”
 
Luna then asks Serena, “Serena, what in the world were you doing up there?”
 
Serena replies, nervously, “I. . . I. . . I. . .”
 
Luna tells Serena, “Is there something that you aren't telling us, not even Darien?”
 
Serena exclaims, in an annoyed tone, “No! I'm not!”
 
Luna then asks, “Can you will tell me why you were up there?!”
 
Serena then replies, in a nervous tone, “Okay! I've had bad cases of sleeping walking while flying through the air. I've gained the ability to fly and plus, I haven't been sleeping well, lately. So, thus, I've been flying while I sleep and I found myself in most scary as well as the most embarrassing of situations. Davis totally knows about this and I told him not to say a thing because I'm really embarrassed about it.”
 
Davis nods his head and exclaims, agreeing with Serena, “Yeah, she told me to swear not to tell anyone about it.”
 
Luna shrugs her shoulders and says, in as plain a tone as possible, “Okay, that's all that you had to say, Serena.” Luna then walks away towards a bend in the hallway.
 
When she is gone, Serena asks Davis, “She isn't convinced, is she?”
 
Davis shakes his head and responds, “Not a bit.”
 
Serena sighs and tells Davis, “I wish I didn't have to lie like that, but I'm sure what they will think if they knew the truth. Sure, they can handle that I've returned to my `original form' as Lunarian, not an Earthling, but I don't know, especially Darien, would think if they knew that I'm part-animal now.”
 
Davis tells Serena, “I won't tell them about that, Serena. As your friend, I feel that you should tell them when you feel that it is right. But remember, Serena, you are not alone in this kind of pain. Remember, Kari had to gain the powers of the Mew-Mews as well and is also part-animal like you. And like any of us, Interdimensional Warriors, all of us share similar pains and secrets.”
 
Serena smiles and tells Davis, “Thanks, Davis. You are a good friend.”
 
Davis tells Serena, “Hey, no problem. So, we are planning for some pizza for dinner, tonight.”
 
Serena exclaims, “Pizza?! All right!”
 
Davis states, “I'm glad that you approve! So, what would you like?!”
 
Serena thinks for a second and replies, “One with extra cheese and anchovies.”
 
Davis yells out, shocked, “Anchovies?!”
 
Serena asks, surprised at Davis' shock, “Yeah, what's the problem with. . .” Serena then realized why Davis exclaimed out in shock like he did and replies, a bit nervously, “Oops. Sorry, couldn't help myself.”
 
Davis sighs and tells Serena, “We can talk about this, later.”
 
Serena nervously responds, “Right.” Davis and Serena then walk down the hallway to head over to grand hall of Ophanimon's palace to meet all of the other heroes and heroines.
 
(That very same morning; In the fortress of our villains)
 
We find a very pissed off DY with DD and Sailor Darkmoon sitting down with smiles on their faces for some reason or another.
 
DY then exclaims, angrily, “Damn it! They did it, again! They stopped our plans for getting the Final Aeon!”
 
DD tells DY, “DY, would you please calm down! They may have stopped our plans for the Final Aeon, but not destroyed them.” DD looks at Sailor Darkmoon with a wide grin and adds, “Thanks to our lethal lovely leader of the Dark Moon, here, we still have Seymour and Yunalesca in `this world' and in the land of the living as well.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon grins and adds, “And with Yunalesca on our side, we will have the Final Aeon, sooner or later. However, we just need to give her what she needs, but that's just a formality.”
 
DD tells DY, “I know that the Motomiya, Tsukino, and Matsuki with all of their friends managed to stop us by destroying Yunalesca's chamber, but we have Yunalesca, herself, even if they don't know it, yet. Their victory was a hollow one.”
 
DR's voice then calls out, “Yeah, so, you shouldn't bend yourself out of shape because of those morons!” When DD, DY, and Sailor Darkmoon turned to the source of the voice, they found DM and DR, together, coming into the room.
 
DY calms down and says, “Yeah, you are right. I shouldn't let those idiots piss me off like that, but they always seem to get in the way of our plans and no matter what we do, they always defeat them.”
 
DR and Sailor Darkmoon say in unison, “Join the club.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then looks at DD and asks, “By the way, where Aphrodite, Athena, and the others of my team?”
 
DD sighs and tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Aphrodite and DT are having some `down time', Athena is having some `fun' with DA, and your other two teammates are having some `relaxation' by the Roman hot-springs area of our fortress, provided by DM and his Dark Tamers, of course, which is much appreciated.”
 
DM tells DD, “Hey, if you are great conqueror, you should live like one, I say.”
 
DD tells DM, “You said it.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon gets off the chair she is sitting on, stretches, and says, “Well, I'm glad that my team has some time for `fun'. That bitch and her friends have really put stress on them. If they get too much stress, they will get gray hair and other `unsightly stuff' on their bodies, like wrinkles or something. Your team should have time to relax, too. Remember, all work and no play make us, villains, a very grumpy bunch. And if we are grumpy, we can't enjoy our work of conquering worlds and crushing our foes.” Sailor Darkmoon then starts to walk off.
 
DD asks Sailor Darkmoon, “Where are you going my dear?”
 
Sailor Darkmoon replies, “Hey, we can't let those idiots get rest whenever we get rest! I'm going to shake up Serena and all of her friend when they come to the Real World.”
 
DM then asks, curiously, “How are you going to do it without your teammates?”
 
Sailor Darkmoon smiles and responds, “Don't worry about that. I've got some help that will make Serena really go `primal'. Now, I've got to meet their `ally', first.” Sailor Darkmoon then walks through the doorway and then walks away to somewhere else in the fortress.
 
DR asks, “Now, what did she mean by that weird remark?”
 
DM smiles at DR and tells her, “Don't we will know, soon enough. Now, we haven't had any `down time' ourselves.”
 
DR gives a wide `naughty' grin and responds, “Yeah, you're right. Now, come with me so we can `change' that.” DR then drags DM by the collar to somewhere else within the fortress.
 
DD give a few giggles and then thinks, “That makes me wonder what DK is doing. Best I go find her and see what she is up to.” DD then heads off to find one of his two lovers.
 
(Back in the Real World; Odaiba Park; Later that morning)
 
We find all of the Digidestined, minus Kari, and all of the Digimon partners in Odaiba Park, currently without others in the park grounds, having their own discussion. They had to sneak inside of the park since the public is still all `talking' about what happened in the park when Davis had two duels, one with Yugi's rival, Seto Kaiba, and the one with her current enemy, DD, and got back Obelisk the Tormentor from him.
 
Yolei then asks, “Okay, what is with the big meeting?”
 
Ken tells Yolei, “Before we went to bed, yesterday, Davis discussed with Izzy, Joe, Cody, TK, Tai, and me about getting `housing' for all of allies from the other worlds until all of this is over or until we move into another world, whichever comes first.”
 
Mimi then asks, “What did you agree upon?”
 
Cody responds, “Since Bloom and her friends are fairies and pixies, we decided that they should stay at Ophanimon's palace for the time being since they are not too `adaptable' living with non-powered humans.”
 
Sora nods her head and responds, “Good point. They are used to magic and special power, the Real World isn't.”
 
Joe then states, “Next, with Davis' duel with Kaiba, some days ago, they know about Yugi, Joey, Tea, and Tristan being here and since the Duel Monsters card game is famous, here, as well as back at their homeworld with the Yu-Gi-Oh show having high popularity, they are being treated as celebrities and have been given expensive hotel rooms, for free, while they stay here.”
 
Matt exclaims, “Bet Joey Wheeler is happy about that.”
 
Davis tells Matt, “Matt, you don't know the half of it. And since Mai has returned to our side, she has also been given her own hotel room. Yugi and the others have shown her the new Harpie cards and have helped her back into her `dueling groove'.”
 
Sora says, “That's good news.”
 
Davis then states, “Most likely, she will be helping us by participating in the dueling tournament that we are setting up, here, in our world, with Pegasus' help. Valon is in our world somewhere, most likely, riding around in a motorcycle.”
 
Yolei then states, “Okay that should take care of them, but what about Darien, Serena, and all of the scouts and not to mention the Digimon Tamers, what do we doing about getting them housing as long as they are in our world?”
 
TK responds, “My mother is looking into it. She had a very hard time believing in my story, but when I brought Hotaru home as `living proof', mom was convinced.”
 
Patamon then states, “Especially, when Hotaru transformed into Sailor Saturn right in front of her and showed off her powers.”
 
Veemon then asks, “Let me guess: She fainted?”
 
Patamon exclaims, “No!” Patamon nervously responds, “Well, TK's mom didn't faint intentionally.”
 
Matt grins at TK and says, teasingly, “Smooth, TK. Real smooth.” TK blushes in total embarrassment.
 
Sora tells Matt, “Come on, Matt. Lay off your brother, okay?”
 
Davis tells Sora, “That's a good idea since we have company.” When everyone looks at Davis, they saw him standing up and facing away from them, looking at something or someone. When all of the Digidestined and Digimon look where our Digidestined of Miracles is looking, they gasp to see two Tokyo police officers escorting a government official towards them.
 
When the others rapidly come to their feet, the government official looks at Davis, does the Japanese traditional bow, Davis responds in kind, and the official asks, “My name is Saji Takimina, advisor to the Prime Minster of Japan. Are you Daisuke Motomiya?”
 
Davis replies, “I am. I'm guessing that the top officials of the Japanese government including members of the Diet and the Prime Minster of Japan request my friends and my presence at a location of their own choosing for a meeting discussing what happened during that duel in Odaiba Park some days ago.”
 
Takimina asks, surprised, “How did you know?”
 
Davis tells Saji, in a calm and plain tone, “I've seen plenty of action, adventure, mystery, or something of the sort at the movies or on television as well as I've seen that plenty of times before, sir.”
 
Saji then says, “I see. If all of you would please follow me, the Prime Minster and the other top officials will, as Mr. Motomiya said exactly, to meet with all of you.” All of the Digidestined and their Digimon nod their heads and begin to follow Saji to a line of limos on the street by the park.
 
Yolei states, lowly and a bit annoyed, “Here we go, again.”
 
Davis asks Yolei, “This happened before?”
 
Tai tells Davis, “After you, Kari, Veemon, and Gatomon had left, the government came to the rest of us and we had to `work out' about the `situation' with Digimon and the Digital World with the government.”
 
TK then asks, “But how are we going to explain about what's happening now?”
 
Davis tells TK, “Don't worry, TK, leave all of the explaining to me.”
 
Tai tells Davis, “Davis, if this was five years ago, we would be worried, but that was then and this is now.” All of the Digidestined and Digimon then enter all of the limos provided with them and all of them drive off to somewhere in the city.
 
(In another area of Odaiba; On the meanwhile)
 
We find our team of Digimon Tamers going through the town of Odaiba in the Digidestined's world, looking around and some are more interested than others.
 
Kazu exclaims, happily, “This is so cool! I can't believe that I'm in the world of the Digidestined!”
 
Rika yells at Kazu, in her annoyed tone, “Cool your jets, visor head! Their world is only slightly different from our home world so there isn't anything exciting to see!”
 
Takato tells Kazu, “Rika has a point, Kazu.”
 
Rika then asks Jeri, “So, Jeri, how have you been doing?”
 
Jeri tells Rika, in her nice tone, “I'm just peachy, Rika. I'm going into a good college with my boyfriend, Henry, after summer vacation back at home.”
 
Takato asks Henry, shocked, “You and Jeri are boyfriend and girlfriend?! For how long?!”
 
Henry tells Takato, slightly nervous, “Both of us have been boyfriend and girlfriend for around three years.”
 
Terriermon then adds, in a sarcastic tone, “As well as going to bed together behind their parents back for over two years.”
 
Jeri and Henry blush in embarrassment and Henry yells at Terriermon, annoyed, “Terriermon!”
 
Rika smirks, mischievously, and says, “So, Einstein and Jeri have `dark and wide sides' to them, huh?”
 
Henry then looks at Jeri, she nods, and Henry tells Rika, “Well, we are glad to get away from our world since Jeri is around one month pregnant with our child.”
 
Takato and Rika gasp in shock and Takato yells out, “Jeri's pregnant?!”
 
Jeri nods her head and says, “Yeah, we forgot to use some protection or birth control pills one night and Henry got me pregnant.”
 
Rika looks at the others and states, “Let me guess: The rest of you knew Jeri is pregnant.”
 
Ryo replies, “On the day that we found them using a self-pregnancy test. We swore not to tell their parents, heck, they didn't even know that they were lovers for so long, if at all.”
 
Jeri rubs her stomach and says, “Henry-chan, I'm getting real hungry.”
 
Rika tells Jeri, “Not surprising since we are eating for two, now.” Jeri weakly smiles and nods her head in agreement.
 
Takato tells everyone, “Come on, let us find a place to get a little something.”
 
Guilmon then asks, “Can we find a place that sells bread?”
 
Kazu exclaims, “Takato, after all these years, chummily, Guilmon still has this craving for bread?!”
 
Rika replies, in her usual tone, “Obviously, visor head. Now, let's go and find a place where Jeri can get something to eat. She's eating for two and Jeri's `passenger' needs to eat as well, you know.” Everyone, expect for Renamon, couldn't help but smile at Rika's last comment.
 
Terriermon then asks, “You know, Guilmon didn't ask any question like `What are lovers?' or `What's pregnant, Takatomon?'”
 
Renamon tells Terriermon, “We have been with Takato and Rika for the many years that they journeyed and Guilmon has learned much as well as Takato, Rika, and I.” All of the Tamers team, human and Digimon, then go off to get a `quick bite' to eat.
 
(Meanwhile around sometime later; Somewhere inside of Tokyo)
 
All of the Digidestined, expect for Kari, and all of the Digimon entered a conference room with the Prime Minister of Japan and other top officials. All of them gave the traditional Japanese bow and the Digidestined responded in kind. When all of them sat down, the Digidestined's partner sat down beside them and Gatomon sat down by Veemon and Davis.
 
The Prime Minster then starts this `conference' by saying, “Good morning, everyone. As you probably know, I'm Prime Minister Shyuyu Myousai and we are here to discuss about what's happening on the day that two worlds crossed when Seto Kaiba for a world where here it is a television show and you dueled. From what we observed, we saw that you, Mr. Daisuke Motomiya, had somehow were in that world before. And that `person' that looked exactly like you claimed to be your Digital World clone.”
 
Davis nods his head and tells the Prime Minister, “That's right, Prime Minister, sir. He's name is DD, short for Dark Davis, he is a clone of myself created from a copy of my Digital World information as well as my Digimon partner's data, giving him, his power, of a sort. He leads an evil team of Digidestined clone of my friends, Ken, Takeru Takashi, Cody Hida, Yolei Inoue, and Hikari Kamiya, known simply as the Dark Digidestined and they were in Yugi Moto's world as well.”
 
One top government official asks, “How is that possible?”
 
Davis then takes a deep breath and responds, “Because this involves something greater than two worlds, greater than every single person in this room, and even greater than all of the Digidestined and Digimon partners in both worlds. In short terms, this involves a battle for the fate of infinite amounts of world that are at or beyond your imagination. And yes, DD, the Dark Digidestined, and what I just said are involved with Kari's, my own, and our Digimon partners' disappearance five years ago.”
 
An intelligential government official then says, “The name is Koten Kurshin, top expert in science and electronics in the government and we figured that much.”
 
The Prime Minister then states, “What we need to know is what we are up against. Since this involves the Digimon, the Digital World, and you, the Digidestined, we figured that all of you can give us the `heads up' on this new enemy and what threat it is to us and the whole planet.”
 
Davis tells Prime Minister Shyuyu, “Prime Minister, this enemy is actually an alliance of three enemy powers, each one just as powerful as the other. And they don't just threaten both worlds, they threaten infinite worlds and infinite amounts of lives including our two worlds. I'm not sure where to begin, but this story begins around five years ago, when I began to have mysterious and terrible visions of the future of both worlds. . .” Davis then starts explaining his story to the Prime Minister and the top officials of the government. They listen spell-bound of the tales of worlds that can only be on television, comic, books, movies, video games, and more, with great battles, tales of friendship, triumph, and tragedy. After Davis is done, he tells the stunned government members, “. . . And that's the whole story, gentlemen.”
 
One government official exclaims, “Impossible! This is fairy-tale story or something! I can't believe it!”
 
Davis then says, “I knew that at least one of you would say that. It would better to show you through a demonstration or two.” Davis puts his left hand, forward, concentrates, and then using his telekinesis to lift that government official into the air. All of the other official stand up in shock and surprise.
 
Another official exclaims, “Whoa! He's using telepathic powers!”
 
Koten exclaims, “No, fool! Telepathic powers are for reading and communicating through the mind! Telekinesis is where you are using your mind to move objects or people! Mr. Motomiya's use of these powers is those of an expert!” Davis then lowers the official, gently and carefully, back into his seat, as well as fixing anything wrong on his clothes.
 
Davis then gives his backpack to a stunned guard, motions for him to give to the Prime Minister, the guard gives the Prime Minister, and Davis tells the Prime Minister, “I think you will recognize some of the items from television shows of all kinds.” The Prime Minister than takes a real-life Pokeball from Davis' backpack, activates it, and releases a Bulbasaur from the Pokeball.
 
Yet, another government official exclaims, in disbelief, “It can't be! This looks like a Pokemon from the famous show that my son and millions of other children watch!” The government pets the Bulbasaur, the Bulbasaur jumps, reacts lively, and extends its Vine Whips out, causing the government officials to gasp and this one to exclaims, “Whoa! It's real! I can tell, this is real living thing!” The Prime Minister calmly returns the Bulbasaur to the Pokeball, puts the Pokeball back into Davis' backpack, gets the backpack to Davis, and takes a deep breath.
 
The Prime Minister than says, “In my eyes, seeing this creature only seen in a famous television show, tells me that your story, no matter how beyond belief, is the truth, Mr. Motomiya. I can figure that you have seen and learned technology in weapons, medicine, and many others than are far advanced than anything in our world with our level of technology. Since you are wise to his enemy alliance, they must have their own incredible powers and advanced technology on their side as well.”
 
Davis then responds, “Not only that Mr. Prime Minister, they have army of creatures that aren't Digimon, that are never seen, and can be just as powerful as Digimon. I hate to sound nasty or anything, but if you send in police officers or army force, it will just be simply a massacre. You probably have heard what happened when DD attack with that army of Duel Monsters, sometime ago.”
 
The Prime Minister nods his head in agreement with Davis and says, “Excellent point, Mr. Motomiya. In simple terms, you had shown us, plain and clear, what we are facing against as well as giving us the knowledge that we have no idea what they are capable, but you do on the other hand. However, we don't want to be kept in the dark, like with the `Digimon battles'. I'm going to ask the Diet about creating a special organization to deal with this `grave situation'. Ever since this whole `Digimon and Digital World' affair, we've seen that we don't know everything and there are things beyond our `capabilities' to deal with.”
 
Izzy asks, curiously, “Mr. Prime Minister, what are you asking of us?”
 
The Prime Minister responds, “This is `unusual situation', so, in my view, this is needed to be dealt with in ways that are `beyond the usual'. I'm going to keep the people in the dark about this `situation', but I'm making this a state of emergency that requires `special measure'. I'm asking you, who have dealt with a `version' at least of this `problem' before, to work with the government, create a `committee', and `special force unit', all members recommended by you, in order to deal with this. Only the top official of the government, including myself, top officials in the Self-Defense Forces, and the police all around the country are to know about this. They are to be called `Worlds Protectorate'.” The Digidestined and Digimon were totally shocked about this `declaration' from the Prime Ministers own mouth. The Prime Minister then says, “However, if you become part of the Worlds Protectorate, you must agree to work with the government, Self-Defense Forces, and police at all times, but in return, you will have a great degree of freedom in your `work' on Earth. But all `affairs' in the Digital World are left to you and you alone and the public will be kept in the dark about this organization and all things involved in this new organization at all times.”
 
Davis tells the Prime Minister, “Mr. Prime Minister, I think that I'm speaking for my friends are that it is better to work with the government than outside of it. If you agree to one request of mine, then you will have a deal.”
 
The Prime Minister asks, “What kind of request Mr. Motomiya?”
 
Davis tells the Prime Minister, “Mr. Prime Minister, I've some allies and friends that come from `out of town', if you get my meaning, and they need some place to stay until this whole `affair' is over. Could you give us a hand?”
 
The Prime Minister responds, “If you help save the world like you and your friends did before, then you have a deal.”
 
Davis tells the Prime Minister, “Mr. Prime Minister, you have a deal, sir.” Everyone in the room nod their heads in agreement, Davis and the Prime Minister get out of their seats, go over to each other, and shake each others' hands.
 
(In the Main Shopping District of Odaiba; In the early afternoon)
 
We find Serena, with her arms wrapped around Darien's right arm, walking down the street with the other scouts, including Hotaru. It took a while, but with convincing by Trista, Rini, and most of all, Serena, Amarah and Michelle fully trusts Hotaru as a friend and fellow sailor scout. But Atriums notices that Luna has a real concerned look on her face.
 
Atriums then asks Luna, “Hey, Luna, what's wrong?”
 
Luna replies, “It's Serena, Atriums. I'm concerned that something happened to her during her journey with Hotaru but she isn't telling any of one of us what's wrong. I think that she's even keeping this from Darien.”
 
Atriums then states, “Keep a secret from Darien? That's so not like Serena.”
 
Luna then tells Atriums, “Not the Serena that we knew, but remember, Serena admitted that her personality that she used in front of us was nothing but an act.”
 
Atriums then asks, “What has got so concerned about Serena, Luna?”
 
Luna tells Atriums, “Well, you are not going to believe this, but I had found Serena sleeping on top of ledge that's thirty feet off the ground, making purring sounds like a cat in her sleep, sleeping like a cat, and when she jumped off the ledge, she landed on her feet, perfectly, and without injury.”
 
Atriums asks, perplexed, “Are you sure, Luna?”
 
Luna tells Atriums, plainly, “As humans say `I said you wouldn't believe me'.”
 
Atriums states, “You're serious, Luna. That sounds very strange. What could be going on?”
 
Luna then states, “Even though only five years passed in our homeworld, Serena and Hotaru experienced fifty years of dimensional traveling. Any one of a number of things could have happened to Serena while she was out there across worlds. I shouldn't be so worried, knowing how powerful and skilled Serena is, but then again, during that journey she had to learn everything that she knows now, which I consider amazing, but I can't just keep this bad feeling out of my mind.”
 
Atriums tells Luna, “Well, I hope that everything works out.”
 
Luna tells Atriums, “I hope so, too, Atriums.”
 
Meanwhile, Serena, with a happy smile on her face, thinks in her own mind, “Finally, after all of these years of training, get sore all over the place, and see all of those incredible, something scary, and many time, beautiful worlds, I'm finally reunited with Darien and the two of us can have some time together with no villain problems.”
 
Darien then asks Serena, “So, Serena, where would you like to go?”
 
This snaps Serena out of her train of thought and she says, surprised, “Go?! I mean, what do you mean, Darien?”
 
Darien tells Serena, “We were planning to have a little look around Odaiba and do a little shopping. Are you okay with that?”
 
Serena tells Darien, with a bright blush in her cheeks and in a loving tone, “Sure, anything you say.”
 
Rini's voice tells Serena, “Come on, give it up with that mushy talk, Serena! I don't get how you got my dad's love like that!”
 
Serena yells out, as she starts to turn her head towards the source of Rini's voice, “Rini, you better not get on my nerves or I . . .!” When Serena fully turns her head, she meets Rini's floating robot in the shape of Luna's head, through not perfectly.
 
Rini yells out, “BOO!” Serena yelps out in surprise, jumps into the air, does three mid-air back-flips, and lands on the edge of an emergency ladder on the side of a nearby building. What Serena didn't know is that two black fox-ears came out of her scalp and five golden fox-tails come out of her tailbone area.
 
Serena yells at Rini, “Rini, you are ten years old, now! Can you not act like a little . . .?!” But then Serena notices that the others, including her boyfriend, were looking at her with wide eyes of shock and disbelief. Serena asks, nervously and confused, “Hey, why are all of you looking at me like that?” Hotaru then points to her own scalp and to her own tailbone area. Serena quickly gets the meaning of why Hotaru is doing that, swallows deeply, closes her eyes, and moves her right hand to her scalp with her left hand going to her tailbone area in a slow and nervous fashion. When she feels her fox-ears and tails, her cheeks become very flush.
 
Hotaru thinks in her own mind, “Oh no! Why did Serena's fox tails and ears have to come out now of all times?! Poor Serena, I don't what she's going to tell them! But the only way is that Serena and I are going to have to tell the truth about us, now.” Serena then jumps from the emergency ladder, does two forward flips, and lands on the ground, perfectly.
 
Darien then asks Serena, concerned, “Serena, what's going on?! You have fox-ears coming out of your head and fox tails coming out of your tailbone! What's happened to you?!”
 
Serena tells her boyfriend, “Darien, please let me explain! After I take care of this, first!” Serena then concentrates and her fox ears and tails then retract back into her body. Serena wanted to start explaining, but then she and Hotaru's `danger instinct' kicked in overtime and their `aura senses' told them that something `evil' is in the area. Both Serena's and Hotaru's expression became that of nervousness and the other becomes worried when their expression changed like that.
 
Luna asks, worriedly, “Serena, what's wrong?”
 
Serena then says, with her nervous expression on her face, “Something's here. I can feel it.”
 
Hotaru, with the same expression on Serena's face, tells the others, “Serena's right. I can feel it, too. Something evil is somewhere near us.”
 
Atriums then states, “Well, the two of you are Interdimensional Warriors and after seeing what you, two, can do, I'm not one to disagree.”
 
Mina nods her head and states, “No kidding.” Ray and Amarah then sense the `evil presence' as well, but then a Serena and Hotaru look behind the others to see a giant figure behind them.
 
Serena tackles Darien and yells out, “Watch out!”
 
Hotaru tackles Rini and calls out, “Everyone down!” The other scouts duck as the figure swings and creates a big hole into the side of building. When everyone looks to their attack, they gasp to see it to be a giant mutated rat.
 
“What the?! It looks like a giant mutated rat!” Ray exclaims.
 
Serena and Hotaru knew exactly why and what the `mutated rat' is and they think, “The Cyniclons! But how did they get here to Davis' homeworld?!” Then they mentally slap themselves, knowing exactly how. The giant mutated rat then looks straight at Serena and Hotaru and prepares to attack.
 
Rini then asks, worriedly, “Why is that mutant rat looking at Serena and Hotaru?”
 
Ami then states, “It's like that creature knows them.”
 
Mina says, “I hope that's `thing' isn't one of their friends across worlds.” Mina's `question' is answer when the mutated rat thrusts his forward right arm and paw at them, but Serena and Hotaru use incredible agility to avoid the attack, land on the mutated rats shoulders, leap off it, and after doing three mid-air barrel rolls, land on the ground with both feet, perfectly. The giant mutant rat follows the two of them into the street and Serena and Hotaru take a step back, with determined looks on their faces.
 
Serena says, “Great. As if we didn't have enough problems.” Serena then exclaims, annoyed, “I've had enough of this! I try to get a date with my boyfriend, who I had to leave for many years in order to save my world and all others, including my new friends, and I don't get one day to catch up with the man that I love without giant mutant rats coming after me! This is so getting me pissed!”
 
Just then a high-male voice calls out, “Aww, so the little fox is getting a temper?!”
 
Hotaru says, “Oh no. Sailor Darkmoon did bring THEM here.” When Serena and Hotaru look at the source of the voice, none other than Dren of the Cyniclons float down to above the giant rat.
 
Dren then looks at Serena and Hotaru and says, “Well, if it isn't my dear `friends' Serena Tsukino and Hotaru Tomoe, I almost didn't recognize the two of you. Life back at my world seemed kind of boring without my little fox and wolf.”
 
Lita asks, “Who is that? And what did he mean by calling Serena and Hotaru `his little fox and wolf'?”
 
Trista then replies, “The only one that can answer that is Serena and Hotaru because since they are the ones that crossed into so many other worlds, they are the only one who knows this `creature'.”
 
Ray then states, “I can sense some nasty negative vibes from him. Serena and Hotaru must have battled him before. He must be one of Sailor Darkmoon's allies.”
 
Dren then looks at Darien and says, “So, that's your boyfriend, Serena, dear? Typical human girl, but then again, he is quite lucky . . . knowing that he has a real foxy lady as a girlfriend.”
 
Darien then brawls at Dren, “What do you mean by that? What do you think you know about Serena?!”
 
Dren then asks Serena, “You mean that you didn't tell him?!” Serena gives an angered look in response, causing Dren to laugh tauntingly at Serena and exclaims, “I see! But they should have seen at least your fox-tails and ears by now! I wonder: Why you didn't tell them?”
 
Serena brawls back, “Just shut it, Dren!”
 
Dren then exclaims, not threatened, “Why should I? I think I got over a barrel, little fox. Guess you didn't want to tell them everything about you and the little wolf over there because they would think exactly what you and Hotaru would fear. That you, two, are . . . a couple of freaks of nature!” Serena and Hotaru growl at Dren with great anger. Dren then taunts them by saying, “Aw, did I hit a `cord', my little fox and wolf puppy?”
 
Hotaru exclaims, not angered, “Hey, did you just call me a `puppy'?”
 
Dren then states, taunting, “Bingo, my little wolf cub! Face the facts! Maybe you should tell your little friends and Serena's Romeo over there that you are no longer fully human!”
 
Michelle then states, “What does he mean that Serena and Hotaru are not `fully human'?”
 
But before this `conversation' could continue, a female voice calls out, “We finally found you, Dren!”
 
Dren exclaims, in annoyed tone, “Oh no! They're here?!” When everyone looks to the source of voice, they find five girls in front of them, but they aren't normal teenage girls. The first one is a teenage girl with pink hair, two black cat-ears on her scalp, bright pink eyes, pink furry neck collar with the strange pendant in the center, pink bands on her upper arms, cherry red gloves on her hands, bright pink dress that covers her bust down to her upper legs, pitch black cat-tail coming out of her tailbone area, bright pink band on her upper right leg, and cherry red boots that cover most of her lower legs.
The second one is a teenage girl with bright green hair with two pure white antennas coming out of her scalp that extends down to the ground, some of her green hair in a pig-tail covered by a white cloth, dark green eyes, dark green furry neck collar with the same pendant on the first girl, green furry bands on her upper arms, a dark green dress that covers her bust down to her groin, with a point skirts that stay on the rear area of the teenage girl's dress, a dark green band on her upper left leg, and dark green boots.
The third teenage girl had dark blue hair in two little balls that are similar to the tops of Serena's pigtails, dark blue eyes, a blue furry collar with the same pendant as the other two girls, blue furry bands on her upper arms, two bright blue wings on her back, bright blue gloves on her hands, bright blue dress that extends from covering her bust down to one-eighth of her upper legs, bright blue band on her upper left leg, and blue boots on her feet.
The fourth girl is younger than the others, possible pre-teen, with bright blond hair, brown primate ears, bright yellow furry neck collar with the same pendant as the other three girls, yellow furry bands on her upper arms, what looks like bright brown fingerless gloves on her hands, a yellow dress that goes down to one-eighth of her upper legs, a long brown primate tail coming out of her tailbone, bright yellow band on her upper left leg, bright yellow socks, and bright brown shoes on her feet.
The final teenage girl looks slightly older than the other three teenage girls with bright violet hair that goes down to mid-waist, two Gray Wolf ears coming out of her scalp, a dark violet furry neck collar with the exact same pendant as the other three girls, a violet top that covers her bust down one inch past her bust, violet furry bands on her upper arms, violet wristbands on her wrist, dark violet shorts that goes up to the bottom of her navel, leaving major mid-drift, and the shorts go down to one-quarter of her upper legs, violet band on her upper left leg, and finally two violet leather boots that go up to cover her kneecaps.
 
When the human/cat hybrid looks at Serena and Hotaru, she gasps when she sees them and she exclaims, surprised to see them, “Serena?! Hotaru?! What are you doing here?!”
 
Serena calls back to the human/cat hybrid girl, “What do you think Zoey?! Saving the world! I should be asking: What are all of you doing here in this world?!”
 
The green haired teen points to Dren and tells Serena, “We had follow Dren through a mysterious portal created by an `evil look-alike' of yours, Serena.”
 
Serena growls to herself, “I knew it. Sailor Darkmoon did this.”
 
When the five strange girls come over to Serena and Hotaru, Dren then says, “Well, if it isn't Zoey and her little friends? Come to save your world-crossing friends? The little fox and the wolf cub of outer space?”
 
Serena tells Zoey, “Zoey, let Hotaru and I handle this overgrown rat! Darkmoon and Dren need to be taught a lesson!”
 
Dren then exclaims, with a wide evil grin, “That's fine by me, my little fox!” Dren then motions for his `minion' to attack. The giant rat gives off some kind of roar and swings its forward right arm and claw at all of them. The seven girls use incredible agility to get out of the way of the mutant rat's assault.
 
Zoey then calls out, “Okay, Mew-Mews, we may be in another world with no idea about it, but Dren is here, so, let's get them!”
 
Hotaru's voice then calls out, “Wait, Zoey! Hold them back!” When Zoey and the other four girls look to the source of Hotaru's voice, Hotaru and Serena were ready to transform. Hotaru then summons her sailor transformation wand into her right hand, but then summons a bright violet pendant with the red heart that has the symbol of Saturn in the center of the pendant and then connects the pendant to her sailor transformation wand.
 
Serena then calls out, “Moon Animorph Power!” Serena is then covers the a bright light, as a bright light comes out of her brooch that transforms into the form of a golden fox, and then she transforms into the `Kitsune/Fox form' of Sailor Moon (A/N: Refer to Chapter 4 for details on this form of Sailor Moon.).
 
Hotaru then exclaims, “Saturn Animorph Power!” Hotaru's transformation wand with the pendant is then absorbed into her body, she curls into a ball, as a cocoon of violet light engulfs her body, an image of a Grey Wolf appears just outside of the cocoon, then it goes inside of the cocoon, and when the cocoon of light disappears. Darien, Rini, and the other scouts at Hotaru's newest transformation. Hotaru's hair has transformed from pitch black hair in a mop-top into sparkling violet hair that goes down behind her back and stops at the end of her groin area, Gray Wolf ears coming out of her scalp, a golden tiara around her forehead with the symbol of Saturn in the center, a golden neck collar around her neck with a bright emerald in the center with a wolf's paw engraved on the emerald, a similar Sailor Ethereal Saturn top, expect that it only goes one-eighth the way to her navel, the same skirt as her other Sailor Saturn form, however, it only goes up to bottom of her navel, leaving mid-drift, golden and violet arm bands on her upper arms, she had gray fur covered hands, like a Gray Wolf, covered by white fingerless gloves, a furry Grey Wolf like tail coming out of her tailbone area, bright violet bands on both of her upper legs, and finally, rainbow color high-heel shoes of Sailor Mars' design.
 
When their transformations are done, for a few seconds, Darien and other scouts can only look in awe of these new forms of Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, until Rini exclaims, “Sailor Moon definitely looks like a cross between a human and fox and Hotaru looks a cross of. . . well, I'm not sure!”
 
Ami exclaims, “Sailor Saturn looks like she has merged with a very rare Grey Wolf, a near extinct animal, but how Serena and Hotaru are able to turn into these `human/animal' hybrid scouts, I don't know!” The giant mutant rat then attacks Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, but both hybrid Sailor Scouts easily jump out of the way of the attack. Sailor Saturn then uses her agility to flip onto the top of a lamp post, then she jumps off the lamp post towards the mutant rat, kicks it in the lower chin, and the mutant rat scream as it falls on its back.
 
Sailor Moon then yells out, “Moon Rose Petal Whiplash!” Sailor Moon's whole hybrid body gets surrounded by rose petal, she then spins around like she is dancing in a ballet, and finally, the rose petal launch at the giant mutant rat, exploding on contact, and covering the enemy in a cloud of smoke.
 
The young girl that looks like a human/primate hybrid exclaims, happily, “Wow, that was great!”
 
Sailor Saturn tells the young girl, “Thanks, Kiki!” But then the giant rat comes out of the smoke, looking like its more pissed than hurt.
 
Sailor Moon then says, in a serious tone, “That's it! Time to end this!”
 
Dren then exclaims, not threatened, “With what?! Your silly rotten roses and their petals?!”
 
Sailor Moon puts her right hand to her brooch, it opens up, a bright cherry orb comes out of it, the orb transforms into an exact version of Sailor Moon's former spiral heart moon rod into her right hand, and she states, with a wide grin, “No, with this.” As the top of the rod begins to glow, Sailor Moon yells out, “Rainbow Moon Starwave Chorus!” Sailor Moon then creates a rainbow arch in front of her with her moon rod, then golden stars appears all over the rainbow, and Sailor Moon puts her mood rod forward, causing the bright silvery energy wave to come out of it as well as the stars to go into the energy beam, turning it into a spiral wave of rainbows and stars. The attack hit the giant rat, causing to scream as it is defeat and turns into a normal rat and a strange jelly-fish like creature separate from the rat.
 
Zoey then looks a strange pink floating furry creature in the shape of a heart and tells it, “Mini-Mew, do your stuff.” The creature then goes over to the strange jelly-fish and eats it.
 
Kiki tells Serena, “You have got talent, Serena!”
 
But then Sailor Darkmoon's voice exclaims, “Yes, this bitch has been known to give me a real migraine!” Sailor Moon turns to the source of the voice, only to be slammed into a wall by Sailor Darkmoon.
 
Darien and the other scouts call in horror, “Serena!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then takes a knife to Sailor Moon's throat and exclaims, “Any one of heroines try to come in and save her, she won't have to worry about getting any type of hair cut since she won't have a head!”
 
Sailor Moon growls out, angrily, “I won't let you win, Sailor Darkmoon!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon replies, confidently, “Let me win, Serena?! You have already lost!”
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, “That what you think!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon replies, “No, that what I already know! Your boyfriend and your friends can't stop me because they are too weak, your friends, the Mew-Mews don't have the power, and Sailor Saturn might not be able to transform into her ultimate form of Sailor Ethereal Saturn in time. This is it!” Sailor Darkmoon then says, “But since I'm fair, I will let you on a little secret, Sailor Mars did fire her attack on you, but it wasn't her that `pulled the trigger'.”
 
Sailor Moon's eyes become wide and she asks, “What do you mean?”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then asks Ray, “Hey, Ray! On the day in question, after you told Sailor Moon to get out of the way, didn't you `black out' for a while and then when Sailor Moon was injured from `your attack', didn't your `blackout' end and you saw Sailor Moon badly hurt?”
 
Ray's eyes become wide and exclaims, “How did you know that?!”
 
Ami then asks Ray, “Ray, you `blackout' for that short time?”
 
Ray replies, “I don't know why, the first thing I remember I had just called out to Serena to get away and then the next thing, I knew she was hurt and I found out that I launched my attack at her and she became injured. I didn't say anything about it because I didn't think it was important and we had Serena to worry about.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon exclaims, “Want to know why? Because I was the one that made you `blackout'! You see, Ray, my powers were much weaker back then, but I had powerful mental abilities, even back then. So, I took control of your mind and made you launch the attack at Sailor Moon, myself. It wasn't you that attack your princess, it was me on that day!” All of the scouts and Darien gasp in shock and surprise. Sailor Darkmoon then looks at Sailor Moon and exclaims, “Plus, with your powers as an Interdimensional Warrior dormant, but still protecting you, I managed to plant a suggestion in your mind that your friend left you to die where instead Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Mini-Moon arrived just after they left you, since they saw them coming up and left you into their care. It was my plan to break apart your friendship with Ray, Ami, Lita, and Mina! But since you are going to die, it doesn't matter anyway!”
 
Ray brawls out, “So, you used my body and powers to try to break our friendship, you bitch! Serena and I get into argument, but we are still friends!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon yells out, “Oh, get over it! Your `friend' won't be alive much longer anyway!”
 
Sailor Moon then calls out, in a calm voice, “Get off.”
 
When Sailor Darkmoon looks at Sailor Moon, she asks, in a strong tone, “What?”
 
Sailor Moon looks at Sailor Darkmoon with great look of seriousness in her eyes and she says, in calm, yet, serious tone, “I will never forgive you, Erisita.” Sailor Moon's eyes then are covered in bright glow and with powerful shockwave, Sailor Moon sends her opponent, screaming into a light pole on the other side of the street.
 
“Whoa! Remind never to get Serena, mad, again!” Mina exclaims. When the smoke clears, Sailor Darkmoon wipes some blood from her lips and jumps into the middle of the street. Sailor Moon walks over to the street and faces her `evil copycat', transforming back into Serena.
 
Serena then yells at Sailor Darkmoon, angrily, “You rotten little bitch! It wasn't Ray who attacked me that day, it was you! Just to destroy my friendship with the others! You are sick and twisted!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then calls out, “Well, you weren't exactly being a good friend, yourself, Serena! You are the one who acted like a whiny crybaby and hide who you really are, even from your own boyfriend!”
 
Serena lowers her head and says, in a calm tone, “I hate to admit it, but you are right about that. I never revealed my `true personality' to even Darien and acted weaker than I really was.” Serena then closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and opens her eyes, again, but this time, they have a strong and serious look to them and she says, in a strong, serious, and dominate version of her voice, “But not anymore! I've had it with hiding myself from anyone and I'm sick and tired of people like you hurting the people that I care about! Fine! You want the `real me' for now on, you got me! I'm still the kind and caring person, but I'm not the pushover that I made people think I was and I may not like to fight, but that doesn't mean that I've got no `qualms' to beat you into a pulp!”
 
Rini states, surprised by Serena's change of tone, “Wow! Serena's voice! It sounds strong. . . powerful, even.”
 
Amarah then states, “So, we get to see the REAL Sailor Moon at last.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then laughs at Serena and she asks, with her strong tone, “I missed the joke.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon replies, “You are the joke, Serena! `People like me'? Don't make me laugh! Or did you forget that you were at one time were once part of the forces of darkness, yourself?!” Everyone, but Hotaru, gasps at Sailor Darkmoon's final statement.
 
Lita brawls at Sailor Darkmoon, “No way! You're lying! Serena would never by like you!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then states, “Oh, really, how can you be sure about that?! Let me fill you in on a `dark secret' about your princess of the moon. You see, Serena and Hotaru also came to the Pharaoh's homeworld at the same time that Orichalcos mess was up and about. The point of this is that Kari Kamiya wasn't the only one to use the Orichalcos in a desperate attempt to save friends.” Sailor Darkmoon then looks at Serena, points to her, and explains, “Serena has made two friends in that world and one day, I kidnapped them with Hotaru to lure Serena into a trap and sent an Orichalcos duelist, under my command, to have her soul sealed away. The duelist used an Orichalcos stone as the `ransom' that Serena and Hotaru took away, but during the duel, he used an Exchange card to trade Serena's only card in her hand for the one in his hand, the Seal of Orichalcos. Well, Serena was losing badly and fearful from what could happen if she lost, you can guess what happened next. That's right, she played the card! The duelist enraged her so much that she let her rage take control and she played card, infused her with that evil power, sealed the duelist soul away, ruthlessly I might add, and then went bad. . . REALLY BAD!” Sailor Darkmoon then asks Serena, “Well, Serena, am I lying?! Am I?!”
 
Serena lowers her head down and replies, “No, you aren't. I did let my rage take control and I played that card.” The other scouts, expect for Hotaru, gasped in shock and horror from Serena's `admission'.
 
Sailor Darkmoon laughs, evilly, and exclaims, “There you have it, folks! She admits her guilt! Not only that, while allowing herself under the Orichalcos' control, she did some thing. . . horrible EVIL things! Guess she isn't the innocent angel who can do no wrong that you thought that she is!”
 
Serena looks at Sailor Darkmoon and tells her, with a smirk and a plain tone, “Who said I was ever innocent?”
 
Sailor Darkmoon looks at Serena and asks, “What do you mean?”
 
Serena then asks Sailor Darkmoon, “Have you ever wondered why I hide my true personality from everyone?” Sailor Darkmoon gives a snort in response. Serena then tells Sailor Darkmoon, “It happened when I was a young child, around four or five years old, I was being picked on by a nasty bully, who thought as a girl, I can't do anything to him. But when I stood up to that ass and show him how strong I really was, he learned not mess with me, however, he soon picked on my friend and badly injured her in front of me. When he decided to try his anger against me, since I stood up and drove him away, seeing my friend hurt, that's when I just snapped and slugged him in the kisser, but he fell right into a light-pole, hard, and broke one of his ribs and his jaw. I was so shocked and horrified that my anger had hurt someone and I hid myself because of that. I never wanted to hurt anyone and that's why I acted like a crybaby weakling, when I was a lot stronger and more mature than I acted. All of my life, I have never been innocent.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon scoffs at Serena and declares, “Well, you didn't do a good job of `anger management', did you?! Plus that shows how weak you really are, Serena! Hiding yourself just because you are concerned about some pathetic weaklings!”
 
Serena tells Sailor Darkmoon, in her strong tone, “Caring about others is not a weakness, it is one of my greatest strengths. The friendships I formed gave me great strength than you will ever have, Erisita! It may have been true that I was possessed by evil, but two friends of mine, Hotaru and Prince Davis of the Digidestined, fought their hardest to save my soul from the evil unleashed within, thanks to that `poison' your little `minion' infected me! They cared about me as their friends and saved me from myself! If they didn't believe me, then they wouldn't have gone out of their way to save me! And that's what true friendship is all about!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon yells at Serena, “Oh, yeah, what about the souls that you sealed away?! What about them?! Shows how much you care!”
 
Serena responds, “Well, I didn't just stand there and go into a depression, destroying myself, I did something about it and I swore that I would make up for what I done and get their souls back! Unlike you, who wouldn't give a damn if your own teammates were sealed away in some `evil force' like the Orichalcos! I've learned that hiding yourself is another form of running away and I'm not running! Not from my past, everything, good and evil, that I've done, or from you! I learned to control the darkness within me and now, thanks to all of my friends, I'm going to make you pay for everything that you've done! You've made me and Hotaru suffer like nothing else across worlds, destroying many innocent lives, and tried to break up my friendship with my friends in the Sailor Scouts! In the name of the moon and all of the evil that you have done, I will defeat you!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then exclaims, not threatened, “Oh, yeah! I've seen all of your `tricks' and `transformations'!”
 
Serena smiles and tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Oh, really? Moon Celestial Animorph Power!” Serena's brooch then opens up, revealing the Imperial Silver Crystal, but then an image of rare Mountain Cat appears above Serena as she becomes covered in a cocoon of pure light and inside she curls into a ball as she transforms.
 
Sailor Darkmoon then yells out, shocked, “What?!” Beside the cocoon, two images of Sailor Moon appeared. One of them was Sailor Celestial Knight Moon, but the other was another human/animal hybrid form of Sailor Moon. `This Sailor Moon' had a sky-blue and blond hair that goes down to her kneecaps, two black cat-like ears come out of her scalp, the same tiara as in her Sailor Celestial Knight Moon form, her eyes were cat-like and are bright yellow, bright cherry red lips, a golden neck collar with a silver bell, like a cat's toy, attached to it, her Sailor Uniform is of the same design as Super Sailor Moon, but this time, instead of white, it was pink, the brooch the same design as on her Sailor Celestial Knight Moon form, her skirt is pure gold with a pink bow on the back of her uniform, the palms of her hands were more like cat-like paws covered in bright pink fingerless gloves with red fingerless that were like a cat's claws, a long black cat's tail comes out of her tailbone area, a rainbow ribbon with two crystal blue bells attached to both sides of the ribbon, were near the end of her tail, and she had two cherry red boots like Super Sailor Jupiter's. The two images then look at each other, rise high into the air, and then go into the cocoon of pure light, causing a bright light that forces everyone to cover their eyes.
 
Atriums exclaims, “What's Serena doing?!”
 
Luna tells Atriums, “That's what I would like to know!” When the light died down and everyone looked at Sailor Moon, they gasped at what they saw.
 
Mina exclaims, “No way! It's like Sailor Moon had fused two of her new sailor transformations!” And indeed, Mina had an excellent point. Sailor Moon's newest form looked like a fusion of the two images of her other two `transformation' earlier. Sailor Moon's hair is still like her regular hairstyle, but her hair is now a mixture of sky-blue and blond, the `crown' of silver feathers in her Sailor Celestial Knight Moon are still there, but she still had the two black cat ears on her scalp, her human ears were gone, the same tiara in her Sailor Celestial Knight Moon is around her forehead, Sailor Moon's eyes are, now, the bright yellow cat-like eyes, her neck collar is still golden and royal like, but instead of the engraved heart and other `engraved parts', the collar had the cat-like silver bell attached to the collar, her sleeveless sailor top is still the same, exposed chest and waist are the same, and her skirt is the same, but she had the same black cat tail coming out of her tailbone area with the rainbow ribbon with the two crystal blue bells attached to the both sides of the ribbon tied to the near end of the tail, however, the tail also had heart and crescent moon `tattoo' at the end of tail, the palms of her hands were cat-like paws covered in aqua-blue and cherry red fingerless gloves, her fingernails with somewhat long, like cat's claws and her fingernails were also silver colored, two golden bands are on her upper legs, and she had cherry red and golden boots of Super Sailor Jupiter's. She still had a belt with the same weapons as in her Sailor Celestial Knight Moon form and her lips are covered by the same rainbow colored lips as her Sailor Celestial Knight form.
 
Sailor Moon opens her mouth, displaying two cat-like fangs in her mouth, and then says, “Like this `trick', Erisita? I've learned to combine my Sailor Celestial Knight Moon form with my other transformations to create more powerful `combo forms'.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon roars at the `new Sailor Moon', “So, what you little bitch? You are just an overgrown kitty cat to me?”
 
Sailor Moon then uses her super-speed to come face to face with Sailor Darkmoon and tells her, “Well, you know that this cat has really sharp claws!” Sailor Moon's fingernails then harden into cat caws and she uses her left hand to slash Sailor Darkmoon's face.
 
Sailor Darkmoon holds her face and screams out, angrily, “You rotten little bitch! How dare you scratch my beautiful face?!”
 
Sailor Moon says, in her more mature and stronger tone, “Come on, you have regeneration abilities and my attack won't even leave a scar on your face! You are being such a drama queen!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon takes her hand off her face, the scratches she gained from Sailor Moon quickly heal, and Sailor Darkmoon growls, angrily, “I KNOW that ass! What I'm angry about is that lowly ass like you touch, much less scratch, my face!” Sailor Darkmoon then rushes at Sailor Moon, but when the evil scout gets close, Sailor Moon jumps away from her launch, lands on Sailor Darkmoon's shoulders, and bounces off her, leaping high into the air, and Sailor Darkmoon's face gets planted in the concrete.
 
When Sailor Darkmoon gets her head out of the concrete street, Sailor Moon's voice calls out, “Talk about your `cat'-astrophes!” Sailor Darkmoon looks where Sailor Moon's voice came from and she sees on top of a lamppost on all fours, her cat tail twitching in delight.
 
Sailor Darkmoon brawls at Sailor Moon, angrily, “You think that toying with me is funny?!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Darkmoon, “What do you think that a cat does with his or her prey?”
 
Sailor Darkmoon yells at Sailor Moon, enraged, “I'll show who is prey, kitty cat!” Sailor Darkmoon then leaps at Sailor Moon, but then Sailor Moon leaps off the lamppost, kicks Sailor Darkmoon in the back, sending her into the street, she does one barrel roll, and lands on both feet on the ground, perfectly.
 
When Sailor Moon turns to Sailor Darkmoon, she had gotten to her feet, and Sailor Moon tells her, “I don't like to fight, but that doesn't mean I will chicken out of any battle when others, including my friends and beloved, are in danger from people like you. And as long as my friends on my side, I can never be defeated!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon roars, angrily, “I show you what defeat means, Serena! Right in your face!” The evil scout then lunges at Sailor Moon, once more, but Sailor Moon uses her cat-like agility to jump out of the way, causing to plow, face-first, into a mailbox. Meanwhile, Sailor Moon's cat-like agility and dexterity allows her to land on the street on all fours, perfectly.
 
Mina, seeing what happened to Sailor Darkmoon, says, “Ow. Bet that's going to leave a mark.”
 
Lita exclaims, “Personally, I think that she deserved it! After what she's done, she deserves every pounding she gets!”
 
Sailor Moon then calls out, “Lita, don't ever think like that!” When everyone else looks at Sailor Moon in surprise, she tells them, “Erisita may be an evil enemy, but we shouldn't be talking like her. Once any one of us starts thinking with anger, rage, and hatred like that, we may ourselves vulnerable to the darkness within us. Take it from someone who has been under the influence of evil before. When I hid my `real self', I made myself more vulnerable to the darkness within myself.” When Sailor Moon looks at Sailor Saturn, she smiles and says, “It took friends like Hotaru and Davis, who never gave up on me, to use the light of friendship and caring to bring me back into the light and conquer the darkness within me.” Sailor Moon looks at Sailor Darkmoon and says, “So, we may fight evil, but we don't have start thinking like them at all. We don't want to become people like this evil asshole, who willing became evil and destroy innocent lives.” Sailor Darkmoon then gets to her feet and growls at Sailor Moon, with great anger in her eyes. Sailor Moon then smiles at Sailor Darkmoon and tells her, “Look who has the `anger management' problems, now, Erisita?”
 
Sailor Darkmoon looks at Dren and yells at him, “What are you doing?! Take her out!”
 
Dren then snaps her fingers and says, “Next time, you will ask nicely.” Just then three mutated crows then appears above Sailor Moon and Dren tells Sailor Moon, “Personally, I really like your `cat look', Serena, my newer kitty cat, but alas, we must part.” Dren then points to Sailor Moon and the three mutated crows then attack Sailor Moon, but Sailor Moon uses her cat agility and dexterity to easily avoid their attack and bounce into the air. However, Sailor Moon gives a cat-like yelp of pain as something or someone yanks on her tail, pulls into the air, and leaves her mid-air upside down.
 
When Sailor Moon puts her hands on her skirt to make sure `certain areas of her clothing and body' weren't `exposed', she sees that Sailor Darkmoon had grabbed her tail and holding her in mid-air by it, saying, “When you need to catch a cat, take them by the tail!”
 
Sailor Moon roars out in a pissed off tone, “Oh, you. . . DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!” Sailor Moon, while holding on to her skirt, tries to struggle to get free, but Sailor Darkmoon had a good hold on her cat tail.
 
But then a male voice calls out, “Hey, didn't you know about if you get scratched by a cat you get cursed with bad luck by them?!” When Sailor Darkmoon looks to the source of the voice, she only ends up get blasted a powerful ki blast in the face, causing her to loose her grip on Sailor Moon's tail, allowing her to do a mid-air flip, and land on the ground with her two feet, perfectly. When everyone looks the source of the attack, they find none other but our Digidestined of Miracles, standing on top of a light post. Davis then says, “I guess when Sailor Moon scratched you, Erisita, she gave you bad luck seeing that I'm here.”
 
The green haired teen with the antenna asks, “Who is that? And how does he know Serena?”
 
Zoey replies, “Don't know, Bridget. Maybe the two of them met before.”
 
When Sailor Darkmoon looks at Davis, she growls in more anger and Sailor Saturn calls out, “Davis, what are you doing here?”
 
Davis replies, “I felt a disturbance in the area, I came to check it out, and what do I find? One female interdimensional bully thinking that she can pick on and hurt another people as she can please trying to hurt friends of mine in my homeworld right behind my back, but what she didn't count on was me.” Davis then says to Sailor Darkmoon, “The last time we met, you were with my own pain the necks. You can call this our first `formal meeting', Erisita.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon gasps and starts to say, “Hey, how in the world did you . . .?!” Sailor Darkmoon then slaps herself, mentally, knowing the most obvious answer. Sailor Darkmoon then roars out, “I don't know how you got here and I don't care, either!” Sailor Darkmoon then yells at Dren, “Dren, use those `creatures' of yours and show him why he shouldn't interfere.”
 
Dren shrugs his shoulders, looks at Davis, and tells him, “I don't know about who you are, but you are here enemy, so, nothing personal pal.” Dren then motions for his three mutant crows to attack Davis.
 
The blue haired teen with the wings calls out, “Hey, what are you doing?! Get out of the way of them! They're dangerous!” Davis didn't move an inch from his spot, but takes out his D-3 Advanced and load two battlechips into it.
 
Dren asks, confused, “Hey, what are you doing?”
 
Davis replies, with a wide grin, “You are about to find out! Now, ExVeemon!” Just then a blue blur passes by the two mutant crows, they scream in pain as the sounds as swords slash is heard as the blue blur passes the two mutant crows, and then with a bright glow, they return to normal crows and two more jelly-fish like creatures came out of them which are eaten by the floating heart-shaped creature with the Zoey and her friends.
 
Dren exclaims, in total shock, “What happened?! Who or what did that?!”
 
Davis points to his right and into the air, stating, “HE happened.” When everyone looks the where Davis is pointing to, they find ExVeemon with his hands transformed into two Long Swords floating in the air.
 
Dren yells out, confused, “Who or what is THAT?”
 
Davis tells Dren, “His name is ExVeemon, my best friend and partner. You see, this world has a group of heroes and heroines and they work together with creatures known as Digimon to save not one, but two worlds in this dimension. And here's a little fact you should know: Not only I'm one of these heroes, but I'm also an Interdimensional Warrior like Sailor Moon.” Dren and the five girls gasp in shock with Davis' last statement. Davis tells Dren, “Also, I'm one of Sailor Moon's Interdimensional Warrior friends and when you attack one of my friends, you attack me, and when you attack me. . . well, let's just say that you won't like what will happen next.”
 
Dren roars out, annoyed, “I don't care if you are friend with that feline fox and you are a powerful warrior! Just try and defeat me!”
 
Davis takes out four more battlechips and says, with a grin, “Okay, you asked for it. Time to teach you a lesson not to mess with Mother Nature.” Davis then inserts the battlechips and calls out, “Program Advanced! Fire Tower! Aqua Tower! Wood Tower! And Tornado battlechips in and download!”
 
The swords on ExVeemon's arms and hand vanish, he then raises his hands into the air as rainbow colored sphere of energy forms in his palms, he aims the sphere at the final mutant crow and declares, “I call on the power of Mother Nature! Program Advanced. . . Aurora Force!” ExVeemon then fires the powerful beam at the mutant crow, causing it to scream on contact and vanish, leaving the original crow and the jelly-fish creature that comes out of the crow, but the jelly-fish creature is destroyed by ExVeemon's attack and the crow leaves unharmed. ExVeemon then says, “This will teach you never to mess with Mother Nature. She can `counterattack' quite brutally and ruthless when you mess with her the wrong way.”
 
Dren then exclaims, in total disbelief, “That's impossible! It can't be! No way! Not even those rotten Mew-Mews have that kind of power! How can that. . . that overgrown looking dragon has that kind of power!” When Dren looks at Davis, he gasps to see him glowing a bright golden aura and states, “Oh, well, time to go.” Dren then teleports out of here.
 
Sailor Darkmoon growls, annoyed, “What a coward.”
 
Davis' voice calls to Sailor Darkmoon, “Good help is so hard to find these days, isn't it?” Sailor Darkmoon growls as Davis floats to the ground beside Sailor Moon.
 
Sailor Darkmoon then yells out, “I won't be defeated by the two of you! You're nothing compared to me! Nothing!”
 
Davis asks Sailor Moon, “Ready to shut her up?”
 
Sailor Moon responds with, “Yeah, especially finding out that it was her that used to attack and break up my friendship with them.” Davis gasps in shock when he hears that.
 
Sailor Darkmoon then states, “That's right, Miracles brat! I was the one who used Sailor Mars to attack Sailor Moon on that day, trying to make it that her friends were out to kill her! Plus, I told them about when Sailor Moon went bad. . . REAL bad!”
 
Davis tells Sailor Darkmoon, angered, “You disgust me! You are just like your allies: Sick and twisted! I don't get angered by many things, but this one has got me steamed! How dare you try to destroy Sailor Moon's friendship with your underhanded tactics?!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon responds, not threatened, “Oh, yeah, what are you going to do about it?!”
 
Davis smirks and says, “I'm glad that you asked, Erisita. And remember, you asked for it!” Sailor Darkmoon then looks as Davis uses his super-speed to come up to her, slams his fist into her waist, and sending her flying and screaming into a nearby parked car. Davis then says, “Personally, I would never do that to a lady, but the only ladies I see here are the Sailor Moon and all of beautiful female friends here. However, your kind doesn't count, Erisita.”
 
Ray exclaims, happily, “Now, that putting her where she belongs!” But then a huge column of energy comes from where Sailor Darkmoon has been knocked into, destroying the car and all of the nearby cars, as well as putting a huge hole into the street. Before anyone could react, a powerful dark ki blast hits Davis, sending him flying into a building!
 
ExVeemon calls out, worriedly, “Davis!” He then goes over to his partner to see if he is all right. Sailor Moon then looks back to the column of energy that slams into her chest, sending her skidding four yards across the street.
 
“Serena!” Darien, the Sailor Scouts, and the Mew-Mews call out in horror.
 
Sailor Darkmoon comes out of the energy column, which disappears soon after, forms a large black crystal into her hand, and exclaims, “I HAVE IT WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, SAILOR MOON, YOU ARE DEAD!” Sailor Darkmoon then throws the black crystal at Sailor Moon's heart.
 
“No!” Darien yells out, he changes into Tuxedo Mask, and Tuxedo Mask goes over to Sailor Moon, shielding her with his body, and crystal `impales' into right shoulder.
 
Sailor Moon gasps in pure terror and exclaims, horrified, “No, Tuxedo Mask!” Tuxedo Mask then collapses to his right side and Sailor Moon goes over to him, tears streaming down from her eyes, and asks, lowly, “Why? Why did you do that Darien?”
 
Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Moon, in the same low tone, “Because I still love you, Serena. No matter what your real personality is like, no matter what happened to you, I know that deep down, you are the kind and caring Serena that I love and would give my life for no matter what.”
 
As the other scouts and Mew-Mews come over to them, Sailor Moon, teary eyed and full of sadness, says, lowly and lovingly, “Now and forever.”
 
Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Moon, lowly, “That's my girl.” Tuxedo Mask then falls into a state of unconsciousness.
 
Sailor Darkmoon widely grins, laughs at all of them, and calls out, insultingly and nastily, “Oh well, too bad for your pathetic little prince and boyfriend! He should stay out of the way! He would have lived if he didn't save your life, but he is a weakling like the rest of your friends!”
 
Sailor Moon then says, tears still dripping down her eyes and in a low growl, “Shut up.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then states, perplexed, “What did you say?”
 
Sailor Moon then states, “You heard what I said. Darien is greatest, kindest, and strongest person that I know with a heart of gold. We may not have started off great, but we came to love and care for each other, not because of our past life, but in our current one as well. You have no right to even speak his name, Erisita.” Sailor Moon then kisses Tuxedo Mask in the forehead, gently and lovingly, gets to her feet, and looks at Sailor Darkmoon, her eyes full of tears and with a look of great anger and determination in her eyes as a golden aura began to surround her body.
 
Rini then asks Sailor Moon, confused and a bit scared, “Sailor Moon?” Sailor Moon doesn't hear her and takes four steps towards Sailor Darkmoon.
 
With great determination and strength in her voice never seen before in Sailor Moon, she tells her enemy, “Erisita, no more. I will stand for this no more. You have many innocent people in multiple worlds, made people suffer just because they are friends of mine and Hotaru's, trying to make Hotaru and me suffer like never any human has experienced, used my friends to try to destroy my friendship with my friends, threatened my friends and the man I love, and hurt the man that I love. This will finally stop Erisita. I will not allow you to hurt anyone else that I care about anymore! What you have done is beyond forgiveness, Erisita, and I will never forgive you! I will never forgive you! I will pay you back and I will stop you! No matter what it takes, no matter how hard the battle, I refuse to surrender and I REFUSE TO LET YOU HURT ANYONE ELSE ANYMORE!” Sailor Moon then gives out a large roar as golden aura surrounds her body and the whole area started to quake. Sailor Moon's eyes then turn into an emerald green color, but remain feline-like, and golden aura full of sparks surrounds her form.
 
Sailor Saturn then exclaims, “Sailor Moon has transformed into her sailor version of an Ascendant 2!” But then Sailor Moon's body became engulfed in even a bright golden light like flames and then her aura begins to mold and shape. When the molding and shaping stops, Sailor Moon's aura had created an image of golden Asian dragon with rainbow and silver wings that gives out a large roar.
 
Zoey exclaims, shocked and surprised, “What is that?”
 
Rini then asks Trista, “Trista, what's happening to Sailor Moon?!”
 
Trista tells Rini, “I'm not sure, but it looks like that Sailor Moon has awakened some kind of ancient and incredible power that was dormant inside of her own body!” The `aura image' of the Asian dragon then goes into Sailor Moon's palms and transforms into a giant energy sword with silver, gold, and rainbow colors that gathers fire, water, earth, wind, ice, and all other energy from the elements as well as the stars.
 
Sailor Moon then calls out, “Moon Celestial Elemental Force Blade!” Sailor Moon then swings the energy sword forward, which fires a beam of stars, rainbows, hearts, and a beam of rainbow colored energy that's made up of all of the elements. Sailor Darkmoon barely had time to throw her arms, forward, in defense as the attack slams into her, causing her to be thrown high into the stratosphere and then the whole sky is covered in rainbow light that forces everyone to cover their eyes. After one whole minute that seemed like ten, the light disappears and Sailor Darkmoon is nowhere to be found.
 
Mina exclaims, happily, “All right, she did it! That mistress of jerk is long gone!”
 
Sailor Saturn tells Mina, “Don't count on it! Serena and I know Erisita and her ways! She might extremely wounded, but she's not out! She will be back!”
 
Ray then states, “Well, Hotaru, you might be right, however, I don't think she will be giving us headaches for a while.”
 
Ami exclaims, “Serena, you did it!” Sailor Moon had returned to her non-Ascendant state, is breathing heavily, her body is shaky, and she turns around, her face showing exhaustion.
 
Trista then asks, concerned, “Sailor Moon, are you okay?”
 
Sailor Moon weakly nods her head and says, “Please. . . don't worry about me. *Huff*. . . Tuxedo Mask, please, help. . . *huff*. . .him.”
 
Davis then comes over to the girls, takes the crystal out of Tuxedo Mask's back, and tells Sailor Moon, “Don't worry, Hotaru and I got him, Sailor Moon.” Davis and Sailor Saturn use their white magic on Tuxedo Mask, totally healing him of his injuries. Tuxedo Mask then stirs, opens his eyes, and gets to his feet to be embraced by Sailor Moon's arms.
 
Sailor Moon tells Darien, relived tone, “Oh, Darien. I'm so glad that you are all right. I'm sorry that you got hurt.”
 
Tuxedo Mask tells his beloved, “Don't be sorry about that, Serena. I would give my life for you and I'm glad that you are all right.”
 
Davis then asks Sailor Moon, “Serena, what was that power you used? ExVeemon and I saw what happened with that power. It felt ancient and powerful.”
 
Sailor Moon tells everyone, “I don't know. One minute, all I wanted was to help my friends, save Darien, and stop Erisita from hurting anyone else, and then I were just filling up with power and I just used basic animal and human instinct, attacked her, and protected those I care about.” Sailor Moon begins to fade in and out of conscious and she then says, weakly, “But right now, I need a real catnap. . .” Sailor Moon then collapses into Tuxedo Mask's arms from pure exhaustion and falls into a deep sleep, purring and making other cat-like sleeping sounds with her human sleeping noises.
 
Before anyone got considered, Sailor Saturn says, “Don't worry, Sailor Moon is just exhausted from using that power. All she needs is the rest of the day or slightly more to rest and regain her strength.”
 
Luna then says, “Thank goodness.”
 
Atriums then states, “Now, we know what happened that day. Sailor Darkmoon tried to break up the team with her dirty tricks.”
 
Lita then exclaims, “Nobody gets away with that! I'm not going to stop until we defeat this `fiend' once and for all.”
 
Rini then says, “I never thought that Sailor Moon would ever be tricked by evil forces.” Rini then growls, “That `evil witch' used her feelings and emotions against Sailor Moon and try to turn her to evil. I wished that what happened to me with Wiseman never happened to anyone else, especially Sailor Moon. There is no way I'm letting them getting way with what they done to her and Hotaru!” The other scouts nod their heads in agreement.
 
Davis goes over to the Mew-Mews and asks them, “Are you the group of heroines known as the Mew-Mews?”
 
Kiki then asks, surprised, “How do you know about us?”
 
Davis tells her, “Does the name Hikari Kamiya right a bell?”
 
Zoey and the Mew-Mews gasp and Zoey exclaims, “You know Kari?!”
 
Davis tells Zoey, “I'm her boyfriend.”
 
Bridget tells Davis, “So you are the boyfriend that Kari mentioned to us while she helped our team. I've got to say you are exactly like she described you.”
 
Zoey then states, “Yeah, I can see why Kari wants you as her boyfriend. You are a real hunk.” Davis blushes in embarrassment from Zoey's statement.
 
Davis tells them, after regaining his composer, “Please to meet you, my name is Daisuke Motomiya, Kari's boyfriend and fellow Interdimensional Warrior, but my friends and girlfriend call me Davis. Welcome to Kari's and my homeworld and my hometown of Odaiba, Tokyo.” He then gives a traditional Japanese bow.
 
Bridget then says, “Please to meet you, Davis. I'm Bridget Vedant of the Mew-Mews.”
 
Kiki then states, “The name is Kiki, youngest of the Mew-Mews. Nice to meet you. Wow, you are quite the amazing boy!”
 
The blue haired teen then states, “I'm Corina Bucksworth, it is nice to meet you.”
 
The violet haired older teen then says, “My name is Renee' Roberts, glad to meet the boyfriend of Kari. I've got to admit, you have some good moves on Dren and his jerky friend.”
 
Finally, Zoey then states, “Please to meet you, Davis. I'm Zoey Handson, leader of the Mew-Mews, and Kari has been an excellent friend to me. By the way, where is she? If this is her dimension, shouldn't she be here?”
 
Davis tells Zoey, “It is a long story and I think that it is best that we don't have one, here. Soon or later, police and reporters are going to be coming here and if they find a group of girls that are animal/human hybrids, there will be too many questions.” Without another word needed to be said, Davis, ExVeemon, Tuxedo Mask, with Sailor Moon in his arms, the other Sailor Scouts, and finally, the Mew-Mews take off into the alleyways to avoid any `attention'.
 
(Back at the `headquarters' of the villains; Sometime later)
 
We find DK going down the hallways of the fortress with something in her hand and then looks ahead to see Sailor Darkmoon, her clothes mainly in tatters, bleeding in all places, and burns marks all over her.
 
When she began to fall, DK runs up to her, catches Sailor Darkmoon, and exclaims, “Erisita! Hey, girl, what happened? Let me guess: Sailor Moon?”
 
Sailor Darkmoon coughs out a little blood and replies, weakly, “Who *cough* do you think. . . *cough* *cough*. . . did this to me? However, she used *cough* some kind of ancient and incredible power locked in her body. . .”
 
DK then states, shocked, “No way!”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then states, “Take a look *cough* at me! I don't know *cough* what that `power' was *cough* but it so powerful and I felt an *cough* ancient `presence' within it.” Sailor Darkmoon growls, then cough out more blood from her mouth, and then weakly states, “Damn her! Damn that bitch to hell and beyond!”
 
DK then tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Don't worry, I will take you to our new medical faculties and you will be back to your beautiful evil self in no time, girl!” DK then holds up some kind of disc and with a wide grin, “Please I've got the information on our little `snitch' in our ranks.”
 
Sailor Darkmoon then asks, “Who is it?”
 
DK tells Sailor Darkmoon, “Let's just say that SHE has been under our noses the whole time and that our little Kari has been playing a `duel identity' on us.” Sailor Darkmoon widely grins and nods in understand and approval.
 
(Returning to Ophanimon's palace; Pre-dusk hours *WARNING: SLIGHT LEMON `SITUATION' COMING UP!*)
 
Inside of the Digital World, the Sailor Scouts, Winx Club girls and their Red Fountain crushes, the Digimon Tamers, and finally, the newest addition, the Mew-Mews, are inside of the Ophanimon's palace and they have just discussed about the `housing arrangement'. The Digidestined told of the government's `involvement' in this new `situation' and with the promise with working with the government, the Digidestined have gotten housing within Odaiba for Sailor Scouts and the Mew-Mews and they arranged with their families to take in the Digimon Tamers and their partners since they are use to the whole Digimon stuff anyway. With an extra guest room and with Tai in college, Takato, Rika, Guilmon, and Renamon will stay at the Kamiya's, Henry, Jeri, and their two partners will stay at Yolei's place, especially since Jeri is pregnant with a child, Ryo and Cyberdramon will be staying with Ken and Wormmon, Ai, Mako, and Impmon will stay with Cody and Armadillomon, and Kazu, Kenta, and their two partners will stay with Joe, Gomamon, and their family since they have extra room with Joe's older brother going around the country all the time with Sora's father. The Winx Club girls and Red Fountain boys will stay at Ophanimon's palace to help with the protection of Ophanimon's palace and only Bloom is use to the Human World. Meanwhile, Yugi and his friends will be staying at the expensive hotel sweet since they are `celebrities' in Davis' world during the whole time that they are here.
 
However, we find Serena, recovered some of her energy after the last battle, sitting down on a royal couch in a `royal living room' of Ophanimon's palace and then she hears Darien's voice call out, “There you are, Serena.”
 
Serena looks to see her boyfriend walking over and sitting down besides her, causing her to say, lowly, “Hi, Darien. I guess that you heard the truth about me and Hotaru, didn't you?”
 
Darien nods his head and tells Serena, “Yes, Hotaru and Davis told us about what happened when you gained the `powers and abilities' of Zoey and the other Mew-Mews. It is kind of amazing to know that my girlfriend is, now, part animal and part human, though, she is no longer an Earthling.”
 
Serena then closes her eyes, concentrates, and her crescent moon symbol appears on her forehead and she says, “When I became an Interdimensional Warrior, I had to return being a Lunarian, not an Earthling. So, in technical terms, I'm no longer Serena Tsukino of Earth, but Princess Serena of the Moon Kingdom. But now, I'm more than that, I'm also part-animal as well as Lunarian.”
 
Darien then asks, “What animal DNA have been combined with your DNA, Serena?”
 
Serena replies, “I've got the power of two animals inside of me, a very rare and nearly extinct Mountain Wildcat, and mythical and legendary Kitsune fox inside of me. The power from the Mew-Mews gave me incredible enhanced senses and abilities, but they didn't come with `side effects' as Luna saw this morning.”
 
Darien then asks, “What about Hotaru?”
 
Serena responds, “Hotaru has also two animals within her. One is that of a rare Grey Wolf and the other is that of rare species of rabbits or bunnies, if you want to call them that. It may seem strange for Hotaru to have power of a Grey Wolf and rare species of rabbits, but then again, nothing in our lives is normal.”
 
Darien smiles at Serena and tells her, “That's very much true.” Darien then wraps her arms around Serena and when she looks at him, he tells her, “Serena, I know that you are feeling sad, remember things, bad things, that you did in the past, but you have to remember that you weren't yourself. Erisita used and manipulated your feelings and emotions to do those horrible things.”
 
Serena then tells Darien, “I know Darien, but I can't help feel guilty about those evil `acts' that I did. I let Erisita make use of my anger and my rage to control me as let the Orichalcos control me. If it wasn't for Davis and Hotaru, I wouldn't be back to myself.”
 
Darien tells Serena, “And I'm eternally grateful to both of them for saving the Serena that I love and care about and bring her back to kind and caring person that she truly is. No matter if you are `acting' or you are showing your `true self', you will always be the kind and caring Serena that I know and love so much and now, that I know more about, I really care for you, more. We are more like in our pasts, but we can't let them control us and we have to learn from them as well as move on into the future. Plus, Rini and Kari can also sympathize with being under the influence of evil forces, so, you are not alone, Serena. You have got all of your friends and you have me. . . always.” Serena couldn't help herself but to gain tears into his eyes and kiss Darien on the lips with great love and passion and Darien responds in kind. When they releases from the kiss, Serena's feline instincts `kick in', she moves her head to the left side of Darien's neck, and begins to lick it with her tongue as well as purring in cat-like manner. Darien tells Serena, nervously, “Serena, what are you doing?”
 
Serena stops her licking Darien's neck, look at Darien, face to face, puts her right hand on his chest, rubbing it, and tells her, in un-Serena like seductive tone, “Like I said: I'm part fox and mountain cat and I can't help myself to become `close'.” Serena then takes off her top and bra in front of Darien and Serena tells Darien, who is in shocked silence of what his girlfriend had just done, in a real enticing tone, “Darien, darling, you know that sooner or later, in order for Rini to be born, we have to take that `plunge'. I want to take it a bit slow, okay?” Serena then nuzzles her hair on Darien's chin and begins to purr, in a cat-like manner, even greater than before. Somehow, Serena's black cat-like ears and tail then come out of her scalp and tailbone area. Serena then goes to Darien's right side of his neck and begins to lick that area of his neck.
 
Darien then stops Serena and with a loving look in his eyes, he tells her, lovingly, “If you are ready, then I am, too, my love.” Darien then lowers his head to Serena's right breast and begins to suck her breast nipple as hard as he could, while he fondles her left breast, pleasurably. Serena moans and groans in pleasure, in both human-like tone and feline-like tones at the same time. Serena then puts her hands on Darien's hair and begins to `massage' it, intensely as Darien continues to suck. Darien then switches breasts and suck Serena's left breast while fondling Serena's right breasts and pinching her nipple. Serena's human and cat-like moans of pleasure became louder as the pleasure going through grew even more and then Darien stops sucking Serena's left breast, moves his head to her neck, and licks her neck and cheeks, while fondling both of her breasts. After several minutes of this, Darien stops this and locks them into a passionate kiss, mating and dueling with their tongue as well as tasting each others' saliva and mouths. When they releases from their kiss, Darien asks Serena, lovingly, “How did that feel Serena?”
 
Serena nuzzles her head on Darien's chin, smiles lovingly, and says, in a loving tone, “That was purrfect, darling.” Serena then goes into a deep sleep, still worn out from the battle with Sailor Darkmoon, on Darien's chest and Serena's boyfriend wraps her arms around Serena's bare, slender, and sexy waist and chest.
 
Meanwhile, nearby, Hotaru, as she is walking down the hallway, heard the little `passion session', smiles slightly at it, but then jumps in surprise as TK's voice calls out, “Hey, Hotaru!” Hotaru turns to meet the eyes of our Digidestined of Hope, TK, but didn't know two bright yellow bunny ears came out of her scalp and a pure white pointed furry rabbit's tail.
 
TK is surprised by Hotaru's rabbit ears, points to the them, Hotaru feels her rabbit ears, blushes in embarrassment, and TK tells Hotaru, “Don't worry, Hotaru, Davis told about you, Kari, and Serena with the Mew-Mews. I know about the three of you being part animal, now.”
 
Hotaru, still flush in your cheeks, asks, “So, you know that I'm a real `bunny girl'? What about Tai and Kari?”
 
TK tells Tai, “No way! Not yet, anyway! If Tai learned now that his sister is part animal with two rare species of animal inside of her DNA, mountain wildcat and porpoise, and is able to transform into a human/animal hybrid form like the Mew-Mews, he would go right through the roof and beyond.” Hotaru giggles at TK's statement.
 
Hotaru then asks, curiously, “TK, how do you feel about this?”
 
TK replies, “To be honest, I'm not surprised or have anything against this, if you are asking. I've seen plenty of strange things while as a Digidestined to make me `prepares' for plenty of things, though, I wasn't expecting this.” TK tells Hotaru, slightly blushing, “Actually, Hotaru, I really like your bunny ears and all, since I think that they make you very. . . `cute'.”
 
Hotaru blushes even more deeply and asks, “You really. . . like them?”
 
TK, with his own deep flush, responds, “Actually, I do. Hotaru, to be honest, you are the most amazing girl that I met and you are more than what they show on the Sailor Moon anime, here.”
 
Hotaru tells TK, “Thanks, TK.” Hotaru then kisses TK on the right cheek.
 
TK rubs his right cheeks and replies, with his deep cherry red flush, “No. . . No problem, Hotaru.” Hotaru and TK then walk down the hallway to meet with the other scouts, Tamers, Mew-Mews, and Digidestined.
 
Next time in Chapter 10: Exposed, Ascended, and Awakened: Inside of the villains' base, Kari can't seem to get any more `ideas' on the enemies' plans for anything, expect for little `tidbits'. Fearing the worst, Kari tries to go for broke and take the Winged Dragon of Ra back from the enemy, but soon, she is discovered and DD reveals that they found out about Kari being a spy for Davis and the other heroes. In a running battle and using her own metamorphosis from the Mew-Mews, Kari barely manages to make her escape from the fortress. After she gets back to the others, when she recovers from her escape, Kari tells about them finding out about her being a spy. Just after knowing that they don't have an `insider' with the villains, DK comes in and attacks our heroes and heroines, but Kari step up for a cat-fight between Digidestined and Doppelganger. However, when DD comes into the battle, Davis has to step in, but Davis can't seem to defeat his evil doppelganger, who seemly has superior strength and speed. However, Davis then reveals that he has transcended the Super Digidestined form and transforms into a Super Digidestined 3. It looked like that Davis had turned the tables on DD, but Davis' `evil clone' turns the tables, once again, by a sneak attack. However, when Kari gets ruthless injured by Davis' Digital World copy, his anger erupts and, like with Sailor Moon, Davis awakens an ancient power within his body! What is this power?! What connection does this power have to Davis?! And can this `ancient power' give Davis the strength to defeat DD and DK?! Find out next time on Digimon Worlds: Dimensional Endgame!
 
Here it is! The next chapter in this saga! To quickly clear any confusion, both the Dark Moon and Dark Digidestined gained the powers of the Orichalcos in Yugi's world during when they were there, but still didn't `meet with each other' until later. Plus, like the Pharaoh, Sailor Moon got rid of the dark taint of the Orichalcos within her, at least for the moment, with help from Davis, the Pharaoh, and Ironheart's help. I might tell how sometime later in this story. For now, I hope that I got rid of any more confusion that my storyline has caused you and I'm sorry for the confusion. Please read and review, I will get to your reviews as soon as possible, and I will see you later, anime and Digi-Fans!