Digimon Fan Fiction / Fencer Of Minerva Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon 02: Digidestined of Minerva ❯ Lost Light and Miraculous Renewal ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Gallantmon of the Hazard: I think that I may have figure out the transfer problem with my Legend of the D-Warriors story, but it will take some time to figure out. But now, to continue this story and hope that I get at least one review for it, I hope so. Warning! Really suggestive themes, nudity, nasty and suggestive violence, and most of all, A DAIKARI ROMANCE HENTAI SCENE, up ahead! Remember, this part is NC-17 for these reason! Not for younger kids! I don't own Digimon, any of the characters, and anyone/anything else that comes from other stories that are in this fanfiction.

 

Digimon 02: Digidestined of Minerva

 

Recap: Hikari Kamiya, Digidestined of Light, has been having a hard life for the past four years! Breaking Daisuke Motomiya's heart, his family and he disappearing because of some 'government job', and that break-up with TK, the Digidestined of Hope, Kari's EX-boyfriend is very rough for our Child of Light. But life soon got harder when Kari was kidnapped and sold into slavery seemingly by her former boyfriend, TK! When she awoke, Kari found out about what's been happening in the Digital World for the past four years with the legal slave system and all. And then Kari found out, to her horror that the Digidestined are supposedly no more! They have given up, become slaves, or disappeared into the Digital World. Expect for one, the Digidestined of Miracles, one of the most powerful Digidestined and Kari's new master to be, who is also against this whole slave system in the first place and claims that there is an evil infecting the minds of humans and Digimon alike, creating this slave system in the first place. But he is the one faithful Digidestined left and no one else will believe him. When his partner, Cyberdramon, comes and takes Kari to see her new master, she is shocked to find that her master and the Digidestined of Miracles is no other than the Digidestined whose heart she broke, Daisuke 'Davis' Motomiya! And now, Kari, in her new 'slave uniform' is face to face, with Cyberdramon to our Digidestined of Miracles. . .

 

Chapter 2: Lost Light and Miraculous Renewal

 

Well, we're back with Kari, in her new 'uniform', Cyberdramon, Veemon's Ultimate form, and Davis, in his new clothes, all together in his mysterious 'palace'. Davis has just seen Kari in her new 'clothes' and just brawled at Cyberdramon to what was going on here and now, it's time to see what happens next. . .

 

Davis then yells at Cyberdramon, in an angered tone, "Answer me, Cyberdramon! What the hell is going here?"

 

Cyberdramon then answers, nervously, "Davis, it isn't what you think. . ."

 

Davis then brawls, in the same tone as before, "Well, I see Kari, here, in a slave's uniform!"

 

Kari then steps forward and says, "Daisuke, please calm down! Cyberdramon saved me!" Davis' eyes widen when he heard Kari say this, but then he calmed and Cyberdramon explained how he found about Kari being sold into slavery and he brought her to be Davis' slave to save her from a more horrible and vicious master.

 

Davis sighs and says to his partner, in an apologetic tone, "Sorry about that Cyberdramon. I was too surprised and horrified to see Kari in that 'outfit' that I assumed the worst."

 

Cyberdramon replies, "Hey, don't worry about it, Davis. I should have told you about this sooner, but I couldn't think of a way to tell you." And then Cyberdramon then de-digivolves back into Veemon. Davis then looks at Kari, face to face, with perfect eye contact, neither of them saying a word for a few moments.

 

Kari is about to say something, when a voice calls out, "Lord Daisuke!" Davis and Veemon heave a huge sigh and they, with Kari, turn to see a middle-age man approaching them.

 

Davis asks, annoyed, "What do you want Shoran?"

 

The man takes a deep breath, sighs, and replies, "I see that you met your new personal servant arranged for you. But as usual, you get the choice to keep her or have her turned over to another person to be their slave, which is your usual course since you have got those ridiculous anti-slavery issues in your head. What do you want to do with her? Keep her or give her to another person's slave?"

 

Without hesitation, Davis replies, "Keep her." Kari and Veemon were wide-eyed when Davis replies.

 

Shoran is totally shocked at the answer and asks, "What?"

 

Davis answers, "You heard me. I'm RELUCTANTLY keeping her as my slave, but only because I know and care for her back in the Real World. I don't want her to end up in the hands of some other filthy pervert bastard. So, this is my decision, if she can't be free, at least she won't be handed a crueler fate. Tell my parents that exactly."

 

Shoran, still awe-struck, nods and replies, "Y-Yes, sir."

 

Kari, unable to believe what she just heard, thinks, "After I betrayed, insulted, and hurt him the way that I did, he still cares about me and he still is protecting me?!" Kari then lowers her head, saddened at remembering what happened those years ago. And then Shoran left to tell Davis' parents.

 

Davis then says, in a calm and solemn tone, "Hey, Kari." When Kari looks at him, Davis says, in the same tone, "Come to my room. We need to discuss a few things before Shoran gets to my parents and tell them my decision on you. And then. . .my parents are going to send you to 'slave training' to be trained to be my personal slave. I've got a lot of control over my 'personal affairs', but even with Veemon, I can't control everything that goes on here." Kari nods in understand and follow Davis and Veemon, with her head down low. A while later, Davis, Veemon, and Kari are at the door that's the entrance to his room. When Davis opens it and all of them enter, Kari gasps at the inside of the room. Davis' room is like the room of the prince of a royal kingdom and Davis' bed is a royal king-sized, so large, in length and width, that it can fit two rows of eight people! Davis then walks over and sits on the edge of his bed.

 

Kari then asks, "Is all of this yours?"

 

Davis nods and says, "Yeah, that's right. Since I'm the son of the 'ruler' of this area of the Digital World, I'm treated like a prince." Kari silently gasps in shock at Davis' replies. Davis, looking over his bed, then mumbles, "God, how I hate this bed and royal treatment." Kari then sits on the edge of the bed, too, but keeping her distance from Davis, not because that Kari doesn't trust him, but because she feels that she doesn't deserve to be near him.

 

Kari says, "When I was brought in to be your 'personal servant', this 'Damon' character told me everything I should know."

 

Davis nods and replies, "Yeah, Damon is our 'hired slave trainer' to tell the new slaves about what their 'new life' is going to be, if you can call being a 'slave' life. He might be harsh, but he is truthful. Everything he told you is true. This all started around four years ago, after the battle with MaloMyotismon, soon after that battle, I found out that my father's real job is that of an important government official on secret projects. The government, wanting to make contact with the Digital World, had my father work on opening the gate. With me, a member of Digidestined, he convinced me to let him 'look' at my D-3, but I found out that he used the D-3's Digi-Port program to create three portals to the Digital World, helped by the weakening of the gateways by MaloMyotismon. Once that happened, the rest of humanity had access to the Digital World. First, came the explorers and diplomats to make contact with the four Digimon Sovereign, which they did. And then, with the United Nations help, a treaty was established turn the Digital World into a free and independent nation with the Digimon Sovereign as its rulers and that all FREE Digimon have the rights and freedoms of free world citizens. In return, to help with the Digital World, the Digimon Sovereign allowed human colonist to come to the Digital World and establish joint human/Digimon towns, cities, and such to promote peace and unity among both humans and Digimon. And it worked, too, both humans and Digimon lived together and peace and harmony. But then that's when it all went bad, I don't know what, but some kind of dark presences or forces came in quickly into both worlds and infected people's minds and souls, thus reducing their 'moral standards'. This project, manly Japanese, was to help with overcrowding by allow people in Japan and all over the world to make new lives with the Digimon in the Digital World, but soon, this 'dark force' manipulated their emotions and creating a 'slave class' in the Digital World, with both humans and Digimon alike, both males and females, to becomes 'servants' for their own kinds. First, it was just minor kidnappings of young homeless boys, men, girls, and women, but soon it turned that any one of the 'lower class' to 'middle class' was fair game to kidnapped, declared dead or missing, and sold off into slavery. Right now, there are around over six million slaves, humans and Digimon, in the Digital World. The males are used for the hard labor, machine work, servants of 'government officials' like my father and mother, and, with the woman, the only little 'play toys' for their own pleasure. The females are used for chores around a home, helping out in places like a restaurant, but they are purely sex slaves."

 

Kari then says, solemnly, "Like me when I was brought into this 'slave system', the Damon guy told me that."

 

Davis nods and says, "And the Japanese government made it 'secretly' legal for 'slavery' in the Digital World. But everyone has heard rumors about this, however, the darkness makes them not care or supporters of this, feeling that's the best way to help with the development of the Digital World to be a strong power in the world community. Azulongmon doesn't approve of this slave system so he has it banned from the Eastern Region of the Digital World, but he knows that he can't do anything else since the other three Digimon Sovereign approved of this system, most of all, the firebird phoenix Zhuqiaomon. And plus, Azulongmon is forced to allowed any Digimon and humans with slaves of either kind to allow them to keep their 'property'. My father is the 'governor' of this large city of around 1,000,000 free people with thousands more slaves, but actually, he's kind of king ruling a kingdom since 'officially', all of the 'rulers' of these 'city-commonwealths' are appointed by the Japanese government and the Digimon Sovereign and are 'officially' under their control, but actually, they are left to fend for themselves and thus becoming 'unofficial city-states or city-kingdoms', depending on the mood of the appointed 'ruler'. My father has been giving this job since he's the one who help allow the rest of humanity come into the Digital World."

 

Kari then says, "I heard from the female Digimon slave, Lena, about you."

 

Davis then takes out his Crest of Miracles, to Kari's amazement, and says, "Then you have heard about this. Yes, when I got this Crest of Miracles, I found out that I'm some kind of legendary Digidestined of sorts, said to be one of the most powerful Digidestined. Well, ever since I got this crest, I've gained super-human strength, speed, agility, endurance, and more. This also the reason that Veemon is able to become Cyberdramon, but also I gained the ability to sense the powers of light and darkness and that's when I felt the evil presence surrounding both worlds. I wanted to warn the others, but by the time I was able to, I had found out that Sora, Yolei, and Mimi were missing and that the remained of the Odaiba Digidestined have gone their own ways. When I tried the world-wide alliance of Digidestined, going from country to country through Digi-Ports and using Internet, with e-mail, they were either run away from home, enslaved, or missing. Truth be told, I'm the only Digidestined left to continue our legacy. I'm the very last faithful Digidestined, but a lot of good that I can do." Davis then shows Kari his left eye, she gasps when she sees a three inch scar starting from his forehead, going down a inch, stopping at his left eye, and, at the bottom of his left eye, going down two more inches.

 

"Oh my! What happened?" Kari asks.

 

Davis sighs and replies, solemnly, "This happened around one year ago, when I snuck into a slave traders 'warehouse' and freed some kidnapped girls. However, I was found out and attacked, slashing me in the area that has the scar, now. My left eye came out uninjured, which is a miracle in itself, but I got this scar after the wound healed and it never went away. This is the price that I paid for doing the right thing. I don't regret it and would be glad to do it again if I had a second chance, though I would change some thing, but I do regret not able to do anything more, since something like that is the best I can do. I'm only one Digidestined, actually, the LAST Digidestined. Even Digimon think that the age of the 'Digi-World guardians', the Digidestined, has long since past and it's time to move on. But I know that there is an evil force out there, manipulating humans' and Digimon's emotions, thus creating this 'system' for some reason. But no other else will believe me or Veemon, we're totally alone in all of this."

 

Veemon adds, "And everyday, we keeping missing those days with the other Digidestined, saving the world, stopping evil, and such, but now, no team, no help, and no one believes us, there is little that Davis and I can do, even with our new strength." Kari is amazed at how strong and how much that Davis and Veemon have changed, inside and out, why lowers her head, thinking that while Davis has become better, she never realized at how good a person that he was before and having hurt his feeling like that, but also amazed at how he still protects her, even though she feels that she doesn't deserve it.

 

Davis then asks Kari, "How did you get mixed up in all this?"

 

Kari sighs and says, "I. . .TK sold me into slavery for revenge for breaking up with him around a year ago."

 

Davis jumps out of the bed and exclaims, totally shock and surprised, "What?! TK did this to you?!" Kari nods and explains what happened with TK and her breaking up one year ago, her kidnapping, seeing TK there, and finally, ending with when she first woke up, here. Davis' blood boils with anger and he brawls, "That rotten jackass! Just because you argued and broke up with him, he did this?! TK, of all people, did this to you! How dare he?! He's so dead next time that I see him!" Kari is surprised to see Davis get anger over her.

 

"Do I really still mean so much to him, after I hurt him all those years ago?!" Kari wonders to herself. And then Davis, Veemon, and Kari hear someone at the door, and look to see a young woman of 20 years old with long black hair that half-way down her back, golden collar on her neck, and a slave's uniform on her.

 

"Yes?" Davis asks, curiously.

 

"Mr. Motomiya, sir. Your parents have heard about your decision on the 'new girl' that to become your 'personal servant' and they wish that I take her, alone' to be 'trained' immediately." the young slave says. Kari cringes nervously and swallows a large amount of air.

 

Davis sighs and says, solemnly and sadly, "Fine."

 

The young slave nods, looks at Kari, and says, "Please follow me, quickly, or you might be punished."

 

Kari looks at Davis and he tells her, sadly, "This is out of my hands. I-I'm truly sorry." He then lowers his head, unable to bare to look at Kari. Kari then gets up, slowly walks to her fellow slave 'escort', and the young slave leads Kari away from Davis' room and to who knows where.

 

(Somewhere in the Motomiya 'castle'; A while later)

 

The young slave girl stops at door, opens it, leads Kari through it and into another room, and then closes the door behind her. Kari then forced to the floor by two more young women in slaves outfits.

 

"Hey!" Kari calls out, indignantly.

 

"Well, well, if it isn't the new girl? Heard you're quite the feisty one." another feminine voice calls to Kari. Kari looks to see a young woman of around 24-25 years of age, dark blue eyes, ruby red lips, mostly likely lipstick, pitch black hair that reaches to her shoulders, golden collar around her neck, and dark blue slave's uniform, which exposes much of her breasts, which are quite busty if I do say so.

 

"What do you want from me?" Kari asks, in a demanding tone.

 

The young slave woman laughs and replies, "Well, she is a feisty one." Kneeing down so that she is face to face with our helpless Child of Light, she tells her, "I'm here to train you to be a good slave to your new master. He may be a good friend from your past life, but that's over and done with. You're now a slave, like the rest of us, and you're going to have to get use to it. Now, all you got to know, is that you will be doing the masters chores, ones that he tells you and the ones that his parents set, but most of all, you're his sex slave, ready to please him at any time with anything, no matter what. I'm here to train for the 'right set of mind' for it." And then motioning to look over to Kari's right, she adds, "Like this one, here." Kari looks and is horrified to see the red-haired girl of her age, totally naked, and sitting on the lap of another beautiful slave woman.

 

The slave woman is fondling the young red-heads' well-developed breasts, while the girl moans from it, and the female slave 'slave trainer' asks the red-head, "Do you want me to stop?"

 

The red head answers, in a tone like she was possessed, "No, please don't stop. Please don't master."

 

Kari is horrified and then exclaims, "What did you do to her?!"

 

The black haired slave answers Kari, "We are preparing her to be a good slave so that her new master doesn't throw her out into the cold or feeds her to some ravenous dark Digimon." Kari gasps in shock and terror. The black haired slave smiles and says, "Well, she is very ready. And quite quick, too." And then looking at Kari, the slave tells her, "You better look well because you are next."

 

Kari closes her eyes and replies, defiantly, "No, I won't!"

 

Then the black haired slave tells Kari, "You better or we will throw outside ourselves!"

 

Kari, horrified to hear this, yells, "That's cruel!"

 

Kari's slave trainer replies, "Until you're ready, you are under my control. I don't mean to do be this harsh, but you are a slave now and unless you conform, then you will suffer a harsh fate than throwing out into the cold. You should be considered lucky to get the governor's son as your master. He's kind and gently and doesn't impose himself on anyone, even if it is lowly slaves like us. So, I don't want to suffer that kind of fate that's worse than being thrown into the cold, for yours and his sake. So, we will do this to other new girl, her name given to her is Fina, unless you do as I say." Kari's eyes water with tears, but seeing no choice, Kari reluctantly to see the red-haired slave Fina, being trained. Fina's trainer continues to fondle her breasts and, now, beings to 'massage' her vagina, making her wet, with, as well with the fondling, causing her to moan loudly, and, yet, she calls out for more and more, but soon, with one loud erotic moan, Fina reaches a orgasm and she release her cum into the slave trainers hand. Kari, teary-eyed, lowers her head and sighs. Her slave trainer then says, "Guess you're ready, huh?" Kari doesn't answer, but then the slave trainer pinches Kari's left breast's nipple, causing her to yelp in pain. The slave trainer then asks, "I asked you a question! Are you aroused, little slave?!"

 

Kari stutters, "Well, I. . . I don't know."

 

The slave trainers' two assistants then take off Kari's 'clothes', Kari strangely didn't put up any resistance, and then the slave trainer takes off her clothes, revealing her body, and she says, "Well, I guess that you need extra special training." Kari then swallows a large amount of air as the three slaves, who are her slave trainers, prepare to give Kari, their 'extra special training'.

 

(Sometime later; Back in Davis' room)

 

Our Digidestined of Miracles is with his partner, moving and pacing around the room, nervous and anxious, worrying about the fate of Kari among the slaves that were specially picked to train new slaves. She had been gone for around six hours or slightly more.

 

"Daisuke!" Davis then hears in his mind. Davis recognizes the voice, it was Kari's!

 

"Damn! Veemon, let's go! Kari is in danger!" Davis exclaims.

 

Veemon asks, worriedly, "Do you think that she begin given the 'extra special training'?"

 

Davis replies, "I don't know, Veemon! But if she is, then I'm going to stop it! Let's go!"

 

"Right!" Veemon replies. As the two of them head out the door, a bright golden glow comes out of Davis' Crest of Miracles.

 

(In the Motomiya 'Living Room'; A Brief While Later)

 

Kari is indeed in trouble, she is strapped, totally naked, to some kind of square post, while being whipped by Damon, when she does give the reply they want. In the same room, Justin Motomiya, Davis' father, Serenity Motomiya, Davis' mother, and Jun Motomiya, Davis' older sister, were watching with many different male and female slaves in attendance. Some with worried looks, some with indifferent faces, and some with shocking smirks on their faces.

 

"Now, what's your name again, young slave?" Damon asks, harshly.

 

Kari calls out, "My name is Hikari Kamiya and I. . .!" But she did get to finish, when Damon whips her in the back, again, several more times, while everyone else watched and Kari cries out in pain,

 

Damon then asks, in the same harsh tone, "Now, what's your name?"

 

Kari then sheds a few tears and answers, "I. . . I don't have a name, unless my master gives me one."

 

Damon nods, smiles, and tries to ask, "Good. Now. . ."

 

But then a voice brawls out, "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" Everyone gasps and looks the source of the voice. And then Davis Motomiya comes into the room, with his Crest of Miracles blazing a bright gold and he had a very cross look on his face.

 

Mr. Motomiya looks surprised to see his son and tries to say, "Son, I didn't expect you to come here. We were. . ."

 

Davis then interrupts and shouts, "Dad, I want you to stop her whipping, at once! And I also demand that the rest of her training stop too!" Kari is amazed that Davis is, yet again, standing up for her.

 

Mrs. Motomiya then tries to explain, "Son, please be reasonable, she hasn't been fully 'trained' yet and. . ." But then she stops when Cyberdramon then enters the room.

 

Davis then says, in a serious tone of voice, "This 'new slave' that have been taking up is part of my affairs and thus, you agreed that you wouldn't dare even think of meddling in that! So, I said that her 'training' is stopped, THEN IT IS STOPPED! Don't force my hand, dad, I don't want to fight you!"

 

Cyberdramon then adds, "Or do you want to deal with the both of us?" There is silence for several moments as Davis' dad, mom, and older sister look at Davis with their eyes.

 

Mr. Motomiya sighs and replies, "Fine. You are as stubborn as always, son. Got that from your mother." Mrs. Motomiya smirks at that remark. Mr. Motomiya then snaps his fingers and says, "Get the new girl taken down, cleaned up and dress, and sent to my son's room at once."

 

Damon nods and replies, "Yes, governor." And then Damon gets two males slaves to cut Kari down and help her to be 'dressed'.

 

Meanwhile, she is thinking to herself, "Again and again, Davis continues to save me! Why?" Figuring out the most obvious reason, she then thinks, "Does. . .Does he still love me after all this time? After all that I did to him? He STILL loves and cares for me?" As the two male slaves help Kari to the 'dressing room', she can't help herself and look at Davis as he leaves to head back to his room.

 

(The Slaves 'Dressing Room'; A Short Time Later)

 

Kari, with a golden collar that has Davis' Crest of Miracles in the center with rainbow colors on her neck, and bright pink 'slave's uniform', like the one she had before, is kneeing in front of a mirror, while her slave trainer, a young woman named Elise, combs her chestnut blown hair.

 

Elise then says, "Sorry for treating you the way that I did, but it was in your best interests."

 

Fina, now her dark yellow uniform and bright golden collar, comments, "Kari, you're very beautiful." Kari gives a weak smile, as Elise tries her hair in a ponytail with a large and thick dark pink cloth in bow.

 

Elise tells Kari, "Now, don't be this way. You should be happy right now." When Kari gets to her feet, Elise gives her a slight 'slap' in her bottom, and tells Kari, "Now, go on or your master will get turned off."

 

When Kari goes out the door, she then gets this idea and thinks, "I keep wondering, how I can be sure that's my Davis? The Davis that I knew and cared for, even when I broke his heart and betrayed his trust? How can I know? Well, there is one way."

 

(A While Later; Back in Davis' room)

 

Kari, in her new 'uniform' pours Davis some water into cup, he takes the cup and drinks it, and then puts the cup back on the table besides his bed. Neither one of them makes any eye contact nor didn't talk one word to each other. And then Davis turns his head away from Kari and looks away from her.

 

Kari then asks, in sad and solemn tone, "Am I too ugly for you to look at?"

 

Davis sighs and replies, "No, you're the most beautiful girl in either world." Kari, with a sad look in her eyes, strips herself until she only has her collar and bow on, exposing all of her body to Davis. Davis only takes a glance and then turns away, heaving a quite sigh to himself.

 

Kari then says, in a calm tone, "In all of my life, I never would have thought that I could and would do these kind of things." Kari then kneels on the bed and prepares to kiss Davis on the neck.

 

Davis then stops her and says, "Kari, please! Stop! Don't do this unless you really want to."

 

Kari gives a weak smiles and thinks, "You are him. The Davis that I knew those many years ago, still kind, brave, trusting, and caring that you've ever been." But then her face becomes solemn, as she, her power still intact and feeling the immense pain and hardship that Davis kept inside his mind, heart, and soul for all of these four years, and adds, "I can feel all you have done, all the good that you have done, including saving me. But I feel all the pain that you've gathered over the years, including mine. I've done nothing for you, betrayed you trust, and hurt you, while you try to keep the Digidestined alive, in your heart and all others. I don't deserve to call myself your equal or even close to it, no matter how much you disagree." Kari then says, surprisingly, "Master, accept me as your humble slave. I would give my life if it will ease your pain. I will endure any pain and any suffering. Master, please do what you like, I live for only you."

 

Davis shakes his head and exclaims, "Hikari-chan, please. . .!"

 

But then Kari interrupts and says, "My name isn't Hikari Kamiya! If that was my name, your Hikari Kamiya, then I would be the girl who betrayed you, a person that she really cared for, and rejecting your trust for a person who betrayed her in return. When we were just little kids, we just met and talked about being princes and princesses. You asked me if you were a prince that you would be my servant. My exact words, 'No way! I want to be a princess, not a servant, I want to be a princess!'" Whatever the significances of that memory, it is only known to Davis and Kari, Davis' eyes widen and his hand becomes a fist that deep holds. Kari then says, "My name. . . isn't Hikari Kamiya!" Davis, with the same ability as Kari to sense people's emotions, knows that something within Kari 'shattered' or 'broke apart'. If it was Kari's guilt over him, TK's betrayal and selling her off to slavery, the 'slave training' that she went under, some other kind of darkness, or a combination of two or more of these, Davis didn't know. What he did know, what he felt was that something in Kari's mind and heart just shattered apart. Kari, sure as ever, had her free will, of a sort, but she didn't have the 'mind' or 'heart' of a free person anymore. Best way I can describe this.

 

Well, whatever cause this to happen, Davis asks, with a lot of seriousness in his voice, "Is this really what you want?"

 

Kari puts her head on Davis' back and replies, weakly, "Oh, yes."

 

Davis gives a loud sigh and replies, "Well, then I've got no right to stop you."

 

Kari's eyes water and then she says, happily, "Oh, thank you, master! I will serve you until the end!" And then Kari closes her eyes, which were watering, kisses Davis on the back of his neck, and then says, when she is done, "Until I am no more!"

 

Davis, surprising Kari totally, turns around, put his right light on her cheek, and, with watering eyes himself, says, plainly, "Ever after all that happened, I still love you." Kari's eyes give out a look of surprise, while still watering, she then closes them, and Davis then brings his mouth to Kari, putting them into a deep and passionate kiss.

 

(That Night; In Davis' Bedroom ****WARNING NC-17 LEMON AHEAD****)

 

Davis and Kari were on Davis' giant bed, both totally naked, expect that Kari had her golden collar and her pink bow in her hair. The bed had thin clear silk sheets that extended from the roof of the bed to all of the way down until reach the point that it touches the blankets covering the bed, allowing the outline of their bodies to show. Inside of the covers, Davis, whose body is excellently developed, unties Kari's bow, letting her hair fall down again, and leaving her only with her collar.

 

Davis, smiling, then says, "How about I just call you Kari? No 'Hi' in the beginning and no 'Kamiya' at the end, just 'Kari'."

 

Kari replies, joyously, "Yes, I think that's a perfect name."

 

Davis says, "Kari the slave, huh?"

 

Kari then says, in a loving tone, "Oh, Daisuke, my master." And then Davis gently pushes Kari on the bed, she wraps her arms around his naked body and back, and they passionately kiss each other for several minutes, tasting each others mouths, tongues, and sampling each other's saliva. After that, Davis then lowers his head until he had his face looking at Kari's breasts, which very busty, though, well-rounded, perfectly curved, and shaped, and then Davis lightly takes hold of Kari's right breast and begins to lick the nipple with his tongue. Kari moans with excitement as Davis continues to lick her breast.

 

Several minutes later, Davis stops and asks, "Kari, don't you like it?"


Kari nods her head and replies, "Y-Y-Yes. Yes, I do. Please. . .more." Davis then lowers his head until he was looking down at Kari's pussy, taking a good whiff from her well-developed chestnut brown pubic hairs. And then Davis begins to move his tongue down Kari's slit, which was pretty wet with her fluids. A jolt of electricity ran through Kari's whole body when Davis did this. As Davis continued to lick Kari's pussy, she moans loudly out in sexual excitement, "Oh, master, that's so good. . .please. . .please more. . .more. . .!!" Davis then moved his face more closer so that his tongue can get all of Kari's vagina, which causes her moaning to get louder, and a one minute later, Kari states, "Oh, Daisuke, I think. . .I think that I-I'm going. . . going to come. . ." And then with a loud moan, Kari releases her sexual fluids. After Davis is done licking, he goes into a sitting position.

 

Davis then says, "Kari, you taste great." Kari then gets up until she's sitting in front of Davis and then they give each other another passionate kiss. After a few minutes, Kari then breaks off the kiss and then lowers her face until she is looking at Davis' cock, which is around six to seven inches!

 

"Oh, wow, Davis is so huge!" Kari thinks to herself. And then Kari takes Davis' dick into her mouth and begins to suck him off. Davis gives out a loud groan and moan as Kari continued to give him a blowjob.

 

"Kari. . .please. . .please don't or. . .or I'm going to. . . to cum. . ." Davis gets out, but Kari continued to suck and then with a loud groan, Davis releases his load into Kari's mouth. Kari is surprised, but continues to suck until Davis is done. When he is done, Kari stops to suck, licks her lips, and then goes face to face with Davis.

 

"Oh, Daisuke, did you like that?" Kari asks, in a sweet and seductive tone.

 

"Well. . .yeah, I did." Davis replies. Davis then lays Kari back down on the bed and asks, "Are you ready?"

 

Kari nods and replies, "Yes, I am, master, but I wish that I'm giving you my virginity to you like you're giving it to me."

 

Davis responds, "Don't worry about it, Kari." And then Davis inserts his members into Kari's threshold, gently, and when he was all the way in Kari, she lets out a loud moan of pleasure. And then Davis begins to thrust back and forth inside of Kari, while Kari's wraps her legs around his shoulders, and Davis gently holds on to Kari's hips. After half-an-hour, Davis and Kari were really into their 'hot love' and Davis really began to thrust into Kari.

 

Kari then moans, "Oh, master, please more. . . give me more. . .!!" Kari couldn't believe the great amounts of pleasure that Davis is giving her. It never felt THIS good when she did with TK! It was beyond description for Kari! Davis grunts, groans, and moans in sexual excitement. He couldn't believe how tight Kari is, her pussy allowed easy access, but then clamped down hard tight when he left. This however increase his desire for her with the added of the wet inside of Kari's pussy, wetting his cock as well, driving him closer and closer to the edge.

 

Davis yells out in his excitement, "Oh, yes. . . That's it, Kari. . . Keep going. . . You're doing, great. . .!!" Kari moans soon become near pure erotic screams as Davis continues to thrust back and forth into her. For several more hours, Davis and Kari 'loving making' continued on and on without abiding at any time soon.

 

Kari yells out, in pure sexual excitement, "Oh, feels. . . feels so good. . . want more. . . oh, please. . .!!" Davis' and Kari's surrounding so become a blur to the two of them, like the rest of the Digital World just disappear for the next past hour, and that their love making is making the world become fuzzy, dizzied as such. But soon, both of them felt their climax about to hit them.

 

Davis calls out, in excited pleasure, "Oh, Kari. . . oh, god. . . I'm going to cum. . . I'm going to cum soon. . .!!"

 

Kari replies in the same tone, "Yes, Daisuke. . . give to me. . . come at me. . .!!" They tried to hold on for a few more minutes, but Kari felt her peak and with one huge erotic scream, Kari has her orgasm and releases her cum all over Davis' dick. This was enough to send Davis over the edge and with loud groan of ecstasy, he fills Kari's womb with his seed. Then Davis collapses his body over Kari and for a few minutes, they laid there, their bodies demanding oxygen. Finally, Davis removes his cock from Kari's pussy, when he does a bit of their fluids come out, staining Davis' bed, rolls to Kari's left, she craws and lays over her body over his, and, after wrapping his arms around her slender, sexy, and bare chest, Davis goes to sleep, followed by Kari.

 

(The Next Morning; Davis' Bedroom)

 

We find a naked Kari in Davis' bed, rolling around, but not feeling our Digidestined of Miracles anywhere. She gets up opens her eyes and looks to see Davis' getting dressed in his clothes.

 

Then Kari gasps and she says, "Oh, master, I'm so sorry! I should have wakened before you! Please forgive me!" And then she bows her head low towards Davis. Davis smiles, lifts Kari's head, gently, with his right hand, and kisses her, deeply, on the lips.

 

And then Davis tells Kari, as her eyes water in surprise, "You're forgiven, but only this once."

 

Kari reacts immediately, gets off the bed, bows, and says, "Yes, master!" But then Davis, unexpectedly, slaps Kari's naked butt, causing her yelp in pain, since it was still somewhat sore from her whipping yesterday.

 

Davis blushes in embarrassment and says, "Sorry, couldn't resist." And then smiling, he adds, "We're going to be late for breakfast if we don't hurry."

 

Kari nods, smiles, and replies, "Right!"

 

(A While Later; In the Dinning Room)

 

We find Justin, Serenity, and Jun Motomiya, all dinning on an old-fashion table, with some male and female 'servants' surrounding them. Then they heard someone enter the room. When they looked to find who, they see Davis and Kari, in her slave's uniform, collar, 'clothes', bow, and all, walk up to the table. Davis sits down in his seat, while Kari stands by his side, with her head down low, which makes Davis concerned.

 

"Well, good morning, bro." Jun tells Davis.

 

"Morning." Davis answers, plainly.

 

Looking at Kari, Mr. Motomiya says, "Well, one night and the new girl is fully broken. And what a feisty one she is!" And then Mr. Motomiya, Mrs. Motomiya, Jun, and the other slaves begins to laugh out loud. Kari lowers her head even more and twirls her own thumbs.

 

Davis growls and scowls in his own thoughts, "Possessed by dark forces or not, I'm really tempted to break you in two for laughing at Kari, dad!"

 

After all them stop laughing, Mr. Motomiya calls out to Kari, "You!"

 

Kari lifts her head up and replies, quite panicky, "Y-Yes, sir?!"

 

Mr. Motomiya then asks, "Are you content on being my son's slave now?"

 

Kari smiles, an honest smiles I add strangely enough, and replies, in a nice tone, "Yes! Yes, I am!"

 

Davis then comments, "Well, I must say, that this 'slave' is very beautiful and I'm glad to have her with me." Kari blushes with embarrassment. Davis then slips Kari some good from his plate and Kari has a few bites.

 

Mrs. Motomiya then says, "Well, I'm glad that you're over those ridiculous anti-slavery issues and decided to take one of your own."

 

Davis slightly sweatdrops and thinks, annoyed, "Not in this lifetime, mother!"

 

Mr. Motomiya then asks Kari, "Were you good to him?"

 

Kari giggles and replies, "Oh, yes, till his heart was content." And then the Motomiya family continued with their breakfast.

 

(Several Months Later; Somewhere in Davis' 'home' in the Digital World)

 

Time has passed here in Governor Motomiya's castle, Kari has gotten use to her 'new life' as Davis' personal slave. She has been taking care of all the chores that she has been assigned that are connected to her 'new master' and, yes, they have been going to bed, together, a lot. Kari seems content and happy with her 'life' as Davis' slave and has taken the more 'mind-sent' that a slave has, which kind of disturbs and worries Kari's 'master'. Well, Kari has found out about the 'slave community' within the Digital World. How, like the African-American slaves of the Late 17th American colonies to Middle 19th Century United States, the slaves have set up their own 'shadow communities' to keep the spirits or at least some way of live of when they were free people. And in the Motomiya 'household' is no different. Well, today, Kari is taking care of delivering her 'master's' laundry when she gets a chance to talk to Fina.

 

A few minutes later, Kari then hears Davis' voice calls out to her, in a nice tone of voice, "Kari?" Kari and Fina turn to see Davis looking at her.

 

Kari exclaims, "Oh, master, I. . . we didn't know that you were listening."

 

Davis tells Fina, calmly, plainly, and as nicely as possible, "Fina, could return to your chores please? I need to speak with my slave for a while."

 

Fina bows and answers, "Oh, yes, of course, Mr. Daisuke, sir." And then Fina takes her leave.

 

When she is out of sight and hearing range, Kari asks, "Master, what do you need?"

 

Davis tells her, "Kari, please come with me."

 

"O-Okay." Kari replies. Davis sounded quite serious. Kari then follows Davis into a library, Veemon was there, and Davis closes the door. Kari then asks, "Dai-chan, what's the manner?"

 

Davis turns to her and replies, "I've found it, Kari. This library had ancient text, a prophecy, of the Digital World and I found the answer that I've been looking for in that text. A way to find and stop this darkness that envelopes both worlds. We're leaving tonight." Kari gasps in amazement. Davis then adds, "We're going to find the way to stop this madness once and for all. And I've found what I needed in those texts. Time for one final adventure. . . as Digidestined."

 

Next time in Chapter 3: Adventure of a Lifetime Begins: Kari, Veemon, and Davis leave his 'home' in the Digital World and sets off the find the way to stop the darkness that, secretly, envelops both the Digital and Real Worlds. Along the way, they find a nomad tribe with their sights set on Kari. Davis and Veemon prepare to defend her, but then find out that Gatomon, Kari's partner, has been enslaved by the nomads! Now, Davis and Veemon have to fight the village chief, an EX-Digidestined, not only for Kari's sake, but for Gatomon's too! Can they save Gatomon and stop Kari from being taken by the nomads and their leader! This answers and more shocking surprises next time!

 

Gallantmon of the Hazard: Sorry that this took so long, but I'm not sure if this will come out, right. Tell me what you think of this chapter. And, yes, when there are other chapters with this kind of content or something like it, I will warn you before hand. I hope this chapter works out I will see you later!