Digimon Fan Fiction / Fencer Of Minerva Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon 02: Digidestined of Minerva ❯ Adventure of a Lifetime Begins ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, it has been a long time that I did this, but I decided to continue this story. Based on the six reviews that you gave me before, I think that it would be a waste to let it just sit here. So, I don't own Digimon, Fencer of Minerva, any of the characters from both stories, and anyone/anything else that comes from other stories. THERE IS NC-17 RATED LEMONS and NUDITY, with PG-13 to NC-17 rating for the violence and suggestive themes in this chapter! NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS! I MEAN IT!

 

Digimon 02: Digidestined of Minerva

 

Recap: After Kari finds out Davis is her new 'master' and the Digidestined of Miracles, Davis takes her to his room to give her more information on what's happening. It was very similar to what Damon told her. Soon after, Kari was taken to be 'trained' to be Davis' personal slave, which included being whipped into the 'mind-sent' of a slave. Davis saved her from the whipping by Damon and soon, after Kari' was 'dressed', was brought to Davis' room to begin her 'duties' as Davis' 'personal servant'. After a 'little talk' between the two Digidestined, Kari then summated herself to be Davis' slave. Why she did this, we're not sure, but Davis accepted, gave her a new name, and told her that he still loved her. After a night of loving passion, Davis and Kari went to breakfast where she admitted that she was happy being Davis' slave. Three months later, with Kari getting use to her new 'life', Davis met with Kari alone and told her about finding a way to destroy that darkness that's infecting the Digital World, once and for all!

 

Chapter 3: Adventure of a Lifetime Begins

 

(In Davis' Digital World 'Home'; After We Left Davis and Kari)

 

Kari is amazed at what she just heard and she asks, "Master Daisuke, are you sure about this?"

 

Davis nods and tells Kari, "Yes, Kari. I've found an ancient Digital text that I managed to translate and believe me, it wasn't easy even with the help of the various guilds on ancient Digi-Code." Kari nods in agreement. Davis then adds, "In the text, it tells of a time when an ancient evil will corrupt the minds of humans and Digimon creating a system of injustice in the Digital World. That's exactly what's happening now. However, I've found in the text that the key of destroying this ancient evil is in the ancient Digital city of Minerva, once a prosperous city, now just a pile of ruins, but it say that this evil and the forces of good did battle there in ancient Digi-World times and that's where that evil was defeated."

 

Kari then says, "Davis, do you think that's where we can find a way to stop this darkness?"

 

Davis says, "It's got to be, Kari. If it was defeated there before, then the key to stopping it again must be there. We shouldn't waste this one chance! We can't stop this from happening, but we can stop this injustice with this slave system from continuing and ending it once and for all. We're going to leave tonight."

 

Kari asks, "But master, how are we going to get out without anyone noticing us?"

 

Davis smiles and replies, "Don't worry, Veemon and I know of the way out that will make sure that my family won't we're gone until it's too late."

 

Kari then lowers her head and solemnly says, "But Master Daisuke, I don't have Gatomon with me, so, how can I help you?"

 

Davis then wraps his arms around Kari's slender and sexy waist and looking at her eye to eye, replies, "Kari, I know that, deep down inside, you still have your free will and the strength to face this challenge. And that's the truth, you know that since I love you. Don't worry, I will carry your D-3 and D-Terminal so that we can get around the rule that slaves aren't to have any possessions. And we will find a way to bring Gatomon and you back together. Kari, I need for you to use your strength again. The Digital World and I need you."

 

Kari lovingly smiles at Davis and tells him, "For you, anything, Davis, my master and my love." And then Kari and Davis go into a deep passionate kiss for several minutes. When they released, Kari tells him, in a loving tone, "I will be strong and I will be ready."

 

Davis responds, "Thank you, Kari. We're the only Digidestined left, so, we're going to face many hardships since we have no allies and the journey to Minerva will be long and dangerous."

 

Kari tells Davis, in a confident tone, "Daisuke, you're the Digidestined of Miracles and Miracles can do anything beyond the human and Digimon imaginations. I know that if you put your mind to it, I know that we will be able to do this and save the Digital World, one more time."

 

Davis then kisses Kari, gently, on her right cheek, which causes her to blush, and then he tells her, "Thanks. Now, go back to chores to make sure that you don't raise any suspicious and I will handle all of the rest."

 

Kari nods and replies, "Right." Kari then heads back outside to retrieve the laundry basket and continue with her chores.

 

(The 'Castle'; That Night)

 

Late that night, when everyone else was asleep, we find Davis, with sword, dagger, and backpack on his back, Kari, and Veemon going down the hallways leading to the courtyard of the 'castle'.

 

"Davis, where are we going?" Kari asks in a whisper.

 

Veemon replies, in the same tone as Kari, "Davis' family built an underground passageway to get out of this castle if 'problems' came up. The castle side entrance is in the courtyard."

 

Davis nods and adds, "That's right. And the exit from this end leads to grass covered area near on of the city exits." When they enter the courtyard, Davis points to a group of bushes and says, "Over there." The group goes to bushes, Davis pushes them aside, and reveals a large stone slab, which Davis removes easily and quietly, revealing a passageway. The two humans and one Digimon go down the stairs, through the passageway, which is very well lit up, and ends up at the exit, covered by another stone slab, which Davis easily removes. When all of them exit the underground passage, they found themselves in a grass covered field.

 

Veemon looks at the bushes, near one of the exits of the city, since the city is surrounded by a large wall around it, sees two sleeping guards, and tells Davis, "There are only two guards there and they're sleeping."

 

Davis nods and says, "Okay, we will have to move as quickly as we can while remaining as quiet as possible."

 

"Right." Kari and Veemon say in a whispering tone. The three of them then quietly ran to the door, when they got to the door, Davis and Veemon slowly opened it enough for them to fit through, and when they got through, all of them ran into the Digital World countryside. Within a one hour, they were a good distance from the city.

 

Kari, worn out from the running says, "Master, I'm exhausted."

 

Davis replies, "Don't worry, you won't have to do anymore running." Taking out his D-3 and D-Terminal, he asks Veemon, "Ready, Veemon?"

 

Veemon nods and exclaims, "Yeah!"

 

Davis then calls out, "Digi-Armor Energize!" And then the Digi-Egg of Friendship comes out of the D-Terminal and appears in Davis' hands.

 

"Veemon Armor Digivolve to. . . Raidramon, the Storm of Friendship!" Veemon exclaims as he bonds with the Digi-Egg of Friendship turning into a four-legged creature covered in black armor, with the Crest of Friendship on his forward chest, and spiked yellow horn, like a lightning bolt, on his head.

 

Davis then gets on to Raidramon, extends his left hand, and helps Kari on to Raidramon's back, in which she wraps her arms, lovingly, around Davis' back and chest, and then he asks, "Ready to go?"

 

Kari replies, in a sweet tone, "Always."

 

Davis then tells Raidramon, "All right, Raidramon! Let's get out of here!"

 

"You got it!" Raidramon replies and then, at top speeds, Raidramon runs off into the distance. The next day, Davis' family discovers Davis', Kari's, and Veemon's disappearance and send out human and Digimon teams of their 'security guards' to find their son, his partner, and Kari.

 

(The Next Night; Out in the Plains of the Digital World)

 

We find one of many nomadic tribes of humans and Digimon in the Digital World. You see, not all humans in the Digital World went for town and city life, there are many humans that became nomads that wander from place to place in the Digital World. Right now, we're in the camp of one of these nomad camps. With muscular men in fur shirts and various types of pants, male Digimon talking, laughing, and having fun with the human counterparts, female girls, young women, and female Digimon in collars, clearly slaves with the male humans and Digimon nomads. They're watching to their pleasure as they whip a young female girl and truth be told, a Gatomon! But not any Gatomon, Kari's Gatomon partner! Gatomon was tried to a wooden square post like the one Kari was strapped to and whip quite badly. Watching most of all is young man of Davis' age with a green D-3 digivice and a Terriermon by his side.

 

"Oh man! I leave with Tai to find Kari, who has been missing for over several months, and we find a Digital World gone mad! Now, human and Digimon females are being kidnapped and given or sold as slaves to male parts of our two species! When I tried to save this poor young girl, I get trapped myself! And without Kari, I can't Armor Digivolve or do any digivolution for that manner! What am I going to do?" Gatomon asks in her own thoughts.

 

And then the Terriermon asks the young man with the D-3 digivice, "Hey, Terry! Can I have the Gatomon? I never had someone that good in a while."

 

The young man named Terry replied, "Man, Terriermon, I keep wondering about you sometimes! You are my partner after all!"

 

But then another man yells to Terry, "Hey, chief! Someone is coming!" Everyone, including Terry and Terriermon, look to the name who called out to see that he was pointing to the plains. And when they looked to the plains, they looked to see Raidramon, with Davis and Kari on his back, riding up towards them.

 

"Halt!" a guard calls. Raidramon stops in front of the nomad camp and Davis and Kari get off.

 

Davis then comes over the guard and asks, "Hello! I was wondering that you would have a place to stay for my partner, my slave, and myself."

 

Gatomon, who is amazed to see the threesome, thinks to herself, in amazement, "It's Kari! And that's Davis and Raidramon with her! But why is she in that slave's uniforms and why did Davis call her 'his slave'?"

 

The guard smirks to himself and replies, as he comes over to Davis, in a slip-song manner, "Sure! We can spare a room!" But then he lashes out with his sword, Davis uses his super-speed to get out of the way. Kari and Raidramon gasp in shock.

 

"What in the hell?!" Davis exclaims.

 

The guard gets ready for another attack and says, "Just a little fun. You mind?"

 

Davis states, in a serious tone, "Look, we're not here for a fight, even though I would want to get back for that attack. I don't wish to battle."

 

The members, female slaves and male nomads, give a big cheer, and the guard exclaims, "Sorry, I'm here for a battle! And when I kill you, your little slave will be mine for the pickings." Kari gasps and steps back in panic.

 

This enrages our Digidestined of Miracles, his eyes become narrow and piercing, and he snarls, in deep angered tone, "Lay one hand on her and you will rule the day that you were ever born." The guard and the nomads were surprised and shocked at Davis' change in tone. Even Raidramon and Kari were totally speechless at Davis' reaction. And then Davis goes into a strange stance and puts his right hand on the hilt of his sword.

 

The guard is fearful of Davis at first, but then he growls and then exclaims, "We'll see about that!" But then Davis rushes in with god-like speed at his opponent.

 

Then Davis draws sword, puts both hands on it, and calls out, "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Tsui Sen!" And then Davis slashes the nomad guard with powerful and super-quick downward slash. Davis is then behind then guard and when he puts his sword away, when the 'clang' on the hilt touches the end of sheath, the other man falls down and goes into unconsciousness. The nomads, most of all the leader, Terry, and Kari were totally speechless at what Davis just did.

 

Kari thinks to herself, "Incredible! Daisuke moved with such speed that his enemy didn't know what hit him until it was too late! How much has my Dai-chan changed over the past four years? I wonder. . ."

 

However, the rest of nomads were less impressed when all of them drew their swords on our Digidestined of Miracles, but then Davis says, calmly, "I guess that takes out a chance for the room."

 

But then Terry and Terriermon moves past their fellow nomads, causing them to say, "Chief."

 

Terry tells him, "Terriermon and I will take care of this."

 

Terriermon adds, "Your chief has spoken."

 

One of Terry's nomads follows exclaim, "Tear him apart chief!"

 

Terry and Davis then look at each other and Terry asks, "The Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu is a swordsmen style used back in 19th Century Japan and can only be learned by people from Japan. Who are you?"

 

Davis replies, in a serious tone, "Daisuke Motomiya, my friends call me Davis, I'm a member of the Odaiba Digidestined." The nomad tribe gasps when they heard about the Odaiba Digidestined.

 

"You were a member of the Odaiba Digidestined?" Terriermon asks.

 

"Raidramon and I ARE members of the Odaiba Digidestined. As long as Raidramon and I live and breathe, the Digidestined are still around!" Davis declares.

 

And then a nomad tribe member calls out, "You must be that stupid last Digidestined, the one who hold on to the beliefs of the Digidestined, even though Digidestined become worthless to the Digital World."

 

Terry then yells, angrily, "Be silent, dog! I was once a member of the Digidestined and I've demanded that have been given the utmost respect in this nomad tribe! Is that clear?!"

 

The nomad tribe member weakly and fearfully replies, "Yes, chief."

 

Davis asks, surprised, "You're a member of the Digidestined?"

 

Terry holds up his digivice to Davis' surprise and replies, "Yes, I'm once a member of Digidestined and have participated in the final battle with MaloMyotismon when I was 13 years old. But ever since then, all of the remaining Digidestined have went missing, sold into slavery, and hidden themselves deep with in this world. My partner Terriermon and I have decided to lead this nomad tribe since they have chosen us." However, Terry gets his sword out and adds, "However, you may be a Digidestined, who I fully respect, you have also killed one of my fellow tribe members with your blade. I hate to say, but I demand a duel for his honor and when you lose, you will hand your slave over to us."

 

But then another man over the fallen nomad's body calls out, "Chief! He's still alive! I can feel him breathing! Your fellow Digidestined's attack only shock and stunned him!"

 

Terry looked at man and saw that he's right about the fallen nomad that Davis attack with his sword and when Terry looks at Davis, he says, "I didn't see the need for unnecessary killing, even of him."

 

Terry smirks and replies, "I see. Well, you still have because him great pain and that means, I still must fight for the honor over my comrade since I'm his leader."

 

Davis sighs and replies, "I understand. I don't think that I've got a choice in the matter." And then Davis draws his own sword from his sheath. Kari looks in fear for Davis over the coming battle, but then looks over to shock to see Gatomon strap like she was to square wooden post.

 

"Gatomon!" Kari thinks in horror.

 

Meanwhile, Raidramon looks over and is horrified to see Gatomon, in her current condition, and calls out, "Gatomon!" Davis looks to where his partner is looking and gasps to see Gatomon over there.

 

"Oh, damn! Gatomon!" Davis exclaims.

 

Terry asks, curiously, "You know this Gatomon?"

 

Davis replies, "That Gatomon is my slave's Digimon partner when she was a free Digidestined." The nomad tribe gasps when Davis says that.

 

Terry then states, "Well, then in our battle, if you win, you will give Gatomon as a Digimon slave."

 

Raidramon then de-digivolves to Veemon and declares, "No! Gatomon's freedom will be decided by a battle between Digimon! I challenge Terriermon, your Digimon partner, to one-on-one battle for Gatomon. If you win, you keep Gatomon, but if I win, you will turn over Gatomon to Davis, Kari, and me."

 

Terriermon answers, "I accept." And then Davis' and Terry's D-3 and both of them revealed their crests! Davis had the Crest of Miracles and Terry had the Crest of Honor around his neck and both of them began to blaze and glow.

 

"Veemon digivolve to. . . ExVeemon!" Veemon calls out as he becomes his Champion form.

 

"ExVeemon digivolve to. . . Cyberdramon!" ExVeemon exclaims as he transforms into a black dragon with four red wings, silver metallic claws, and same colored face-plate.

 

"Terriermon digivolve to. . . Gargomon!" Terriermon yells out, as he digivolve into a large rabbit with dark blue jeans and two large Vulcan Cannons on his arms.

 

"Gargomon digivolve to. . . Rapidmon!" Gargomon exclaims as he transforms green armored rabbit-like Digimon with large cannons.

 

After their two Digimon partner reach their Ultimate forms, Terry says, "However, you and I will fight for your slave. Digimon partner against Digimon partner and Digidestined against Digidestined. Now, prepare yourself!" Terry rushes forward and attacks Davis with his sword, but Davis easily counters with his sword. Kari could only watch helplessly as Davis and Cyberdramon prepared to fight for her and Gatomon.

 

And then Cyberdramon and Rapidmon take to their air and then Rapidmon calls out, "Tri-Beam!" And Rapidmon then creates a green triangle shaped beam and fires it at Cyberdramon and Cyberdramon barely managed to avoid the attack. "Rapid Fire!" Rapidmon then calls out, firing two rockets from his hands at Cyberdramon, but again Cyberdramon manages to avoid the attack.

 

Cyberdramon then rushes Rapidmon and calls out, "You're mine! Cyber Nail!" And his claws began to glow in silver light.

 

"Not today! Bunny Blast!" Rapidmon calls out, firing multiple rocks from the pack on his back. Cyberdramon was moving so fast towards Rapidmon that he couldn't avoid it in time. All of the rockets slam into Rapidmon causing a powerful explosion and Cyberdramon slams into the ground, badly damaged from Rapidmon's attack.

 

"Cyberdramon!" Davis, Kari, and Gatomon scream out in horror. Rapidmon then lands his feet on Cyberdramon's chest and then he points one of his cannons at Cyberdramon's face.

 

Rapidmon then declares, "This is the legendary warrior Ultimate Digimon, the Digimon of Miracles, Cyberdramon? I guess you're not the great Digimon that I heard you are and this battle is mine."

 

Cyberdramon begins to glow with golden light, the energy restoring his strength, then roars, "I don't care about being some kind of legendary Digimon or something like that! Davis and I are not fighting for glory, money, or power, we're fighting for Digimon and people we care about, Gatomon and Kari, and as long as a friend of mine is in danger, I WILL NOT LOSE THIS BATTLE! CYBER NAIL!" Cyberdramon then throws Rapidmon off him and slash Rapidmon in the chest, badly damaging his armor. And then Cyberdramon roars, "Desolation Claw!" Then Cyberdramon blasts Rapidmon at point-blank range with silver energy, damaging Rapidmon so much that he de-digivolved back into Terriermon just after Cyberdramon's attack hit him. Meanwhile, Davis and Terry were battling hard with their sword, clashing hard with their blades, but Davis had superior strength, speed, and, amazingly, skills over Terry.

 

"He's TOO good! I got to end this now!" Terry thinks to himself and then our bearer of Honor comes down with a powerful downward slash, but Davis, using his super-speed, easily avoids the attack. The sword slams into the ground and before even Terry could move it one inch, he found his neck at the end of Davis' dagger.

 

The nomads gasp at this astonishing event, their leader beaten in a sword duel, and, while holding the dagger to Terry's neck, Davis says, plainly, "This duel is mine." And then Davis moves his dagger away from Terry's neck and returns it to its own sheath.

 

Terry asks, amazed, "Why don't you kill me?"

 

Davis replies, "I don't believe in killing anyone for any reason. The injuries that I've cause your fellow nomad member is all the retribution that I need for the threats to my beloved slave and my honor. To me, killing is never the answer for anything. And I've won my duel with you as did Cyberdramon against Rapidmon, what's the point of continuing this fight if it is totally unnecessary. I'm always ready and wanting to go into a fight, but I don't to be over excessive. Cyberdramon and I won, you and Rapidmon loss, and that's that."

 

Terry smiles, then laughs, and exclaims, "Man! I never thought I would see such an honorable Digidestined in life ever again!" Terry then grabs Davis' right hand and lifts it into the air with his own and explains, "This is grip of heroes, honoring all of those Digidestined that have come and done their duty by saving this world from the forces of evil. This is a sign of eternal friendship within our tribe. You have proven to be an honorable warrior, Daisuke Motomiya, of the Odaiba Digidestined. And as the Digidestined of Honor, my partner Terriermon and I fully concede our duel to you, since both of you have won honorable, as well as turn over this fine Gatomon to you and your Digimon partner." Terry then turns to his comrades and exclaims, "Come on, everyone! A great feast for the great warrior, Daisuke Motomiya!" All the members of his nomad tribe cheered in response.

 

Davis scratches his head and comments in low tone, "Well, that was unexpected." Meanwhile, Veemon, who had just de-digivolved from Cyberdramon, and Gatomon, just cut down from the wooden post, are looking at each other eye to eye.

 

(The Nomad Camp; Later that Night)

 

After the great feast that Terry and his nomads set, Davis, Kari, Veemon, and Gatomon, also with a golden slave's collar around her neck, went into a tent that Terry and his nomads set up from them. Davis, Kari, and Veemon had just finished what happened to Kari over three months ago.

 

Gatomon hisses and exclaims, "It was TK?!" Kari nods in agreement. Gatomon brawls, angrily, "I knew it! Angemon was the one who threw me to these nomads!"

 

Veemon, Kari, and Davis gasp in shock, and Veemon asks, "Angemon did this you?!"

 

Gatomon nods and replies, "Yeah, Kari was missing for, now, over three months! Tai, Agumon, and I managed to get into the Digital World with the help of TK's D-3. But then when my back is turned, Angemon knocks me out cold and the next thing that I knew, I was here with these nomads!"

 

Davis growls, "Damn that traitor!"

 

Veemon then asks, "Gatomon, do you know where Tai and Agumon are?"

 

Gatomon sighs, shakes her head, and replies, "No way. They don't even know that TK and Angemon did this do me. All they might know is that somehow I, too, have gone 'mysteriously' missing."

 

Davis sighs and says, "Well, that leaves out getting to Tai for help." However, for some reason, Kari, deep in her own heart, doesn't want to Tai and Agumon to find them.

 

Gatomon then also asks, "So, Davis, your own parents are responsible for opening the Digital World to the rest of humanity."

 

Davis nods and replies, "Yeah, and with a treaty with the Digimon Sovereign that establish the Digital World as a free and independent nation of Earth, they allow humans to come to the Digital World to make human/Digimon cities to live together in peace."

 

Veemon then adds, "However, some dark force manipulated the minds of both humans and Digimon, weakening their 'moral standards', and allowing this slave system to come about."

 

Gatomon groans, annoyed, "Well, that's great. And from you said, we don't have any support from any other Digidestined."

 

Davis replies, solemnly, "That's right, Gatomon. All of the Digidestined from around the world are missing, like Sora, Mimi, and Yolei, sold into slavery, or hidden themselves deep within the Digital World. Veemon and I are the only known and active Digidestined still continuing on with the Digidestined's legacy."

 

Gatomon nods and says, "I shouldn't be surprise since our team has broken apart too." Gatomon then looks at her partner and asks, "What I don't understand is why Kari WILLINGLY became your slave? Kari, why did you do this?"

 

Kari solemnly replies, "Gatomon, it is kind of hard to explain."

 

But before Gatomon could ask anymore questions, Veemon puts his hand on her shoulder, and when Gatomon looks at him, Veemon says, "Gatomon, I will try to explain, but we have to talk alone. Please?"

 

Gatomon nods and replies, "Okay, but this better be good."

 

Veemon smiles and answers, "You got it." And then Veemon and Gatomon go outside, leaving Davis and Kari alone in the tent. Davis then warmly embraces Kari and Kari lovingly returns the affection. Then Davis and Kari lean towards the ground so that Kari was lying on her back and then they began to kiss, passionately.

 

(Meanwhile; Just Outside of the Nomad's Camp ****WARNING NC-17 LEMONS AHEAD****)

 

On a hill overlooking the nomad's camp, Veemon and Gatomon were alone having a talk. Veemon had just explained what happened to Kari just before she 'officially' became Davis' slave and what happened when she gave herself to Davis. Gatomon is amazed at everything that she heard.

 

Gatomon lowers her head and asks, solemnly, "So, that's what happened, Veemon?"

 

Veemon nods and replies, "That's right, Gatomon. I'm not sure, but when Kari went through the slave training, all of the darkness that she suffered through, what Kari did to Davis those over four years ago and the guilt that built because of what happened, TK's, a person that she once trusted betrayal of her, and selling her off to slave, just . . . destroyed or shattered a part of Kari. Kari still has her free will, but that great 'damage' to her spirit and mind, made her bound her spirit, heart, mind, and soul to be Davis' obedient slave in this society. A binding that she can't herself can't remove because of that 'destroyed' part of herself and with her 'mind-set' now deeply set of a slave. However, Kari loves Davis and she won't anyone else's slave, still having her free will, but she lost an important part of herself that makes a free person a free person. It's kind of hard to explain."

 

Gatomon replies, "I understand, Veemon. It's not your fault or Davis'."

 

Veemon then tells Gatomon, "But Kari didn't lose the most important part of herself, when Kari had gone in full through the slave training she might have lost her light, but Davis stopped it just in time to save that part of her. Kari still has her light inside of her and she still has much of the strength. So, Kari may have lost a part of herself, but she still has her light, free will, and much of her strength. With Davis' help, I know that she will pull through this and one day, once this darkness is destroyed, she will FULLY be back to her old self."

 

Gatomon smiles and responds, "Thanks, Veemon. For that and I also want to thank you for saving Kari like that."

 

Veemon replies, blushing a bit, "It was nothing. I didn't want to buy Kari as a slave, but I knew that was the only to save her. Davis wouldn't have forgiven me I let Kari get sold off to somebody else like that and I wouldn't have either, letting a friend and your partner getting sold off like that."

 

Gatomon nods and replies, "Thank you, Veemon. You're the best." And then blushing a bright cherry red, Gatomon then asks, "When you were battling Rapidmon as Cyberdramon, you said that you cared for me. Do you really care for me?"

 

Veemon replies, "Oh, sure, I really do care for you."

 

Gatomon shakes her head and replies, "No, I don't mean as a friend. I meant that do you care for me more as a friend." Veemon gasp at what she means.

 

And then with a deep blush, Veemon nervously replies, "Well, I do love you, Gatomon. I've been dreaming about you every day that we've been apart."

 

Gatomon, with an even deeper blush, "Well, Veemon, I've been dreaming about you since you left. I. . . I really missed you." And then the two Digimon were looking at each other face to face and for a few minutes they didn't say a word. And then they brought their faces closer together until their lips touched and they were soon into a passionate kiss, tasting each others' lips and saliva.

 

After a few minutes of this, Gatomon thinks to herself, "So, this is what kissing is all about. I got to admit, it feels . . . feels very good." And then a strange new idea just pops into Gatomon's brain and she isn't unable to get out of her head. Releasing from their kiss, Gatomon then begins to licking and kissing Veemon's neck while purring amorously. Veemon tried to wonder what was going in Gatomon's mind, but he was stuck in a world of pleasure to even ask. Veemon then stops Gatomon to do the exact same thing to her, causing her to moan and purr in immense pleasure. Gatomon then put her left paw into Veemon's sheath region and begins to stroke in pleasurable manner. Veemon begins to feel a warm and pleasure sensation that radiates through his body as Gatomon continues to work on him until his member comes out of protective sheath, speedily stretches and grows until reach full erection.

 

Gatomon then puts her right paw onto Veemon's erect member and Veemon asks, knowing what Gatomon wants, "Gatomon, are you sure about this?"

 

Gatomon purrs in strange new seductive manners, "Very sure, Vee. You won me fair and square and I think that you deserve your reward."

 

Veemon then smiles and replies, "Well . . . okay." Gatomon then starts to nibble on Veemon's neck and Veemon begins to moan in pleasure. After a few minutes, Veemon says, lowly, "Gatomon . . ."

 

Gatomon asks, "You like it?"

 

Veemon says, in a dreamily tone of voice, ". . . Yeah . . ."

 

Gatomon says in seductive tone of voice, "Well, it's about to get better. . ." For a few minutes, Gatomon rubs Veemon's erect member and then goes a few feet away from Veemon, teasingly and enticingly. And then Gatomon got up and position herself on all fours and raised her violet tail up, giving Veemon access to her and her vagina. Veemon then positioned himself behind her as he held onto her shoulders. Slowly, he pushed his hardened member into her until he was all the way into her, taking their innocence in one motion. "Oh. . . Oh, wow. . . Oh, Veemon . . ."

 

Veemon moaned in pleasure as felt of pleasure flow through him while his member was inside the silky wetness of her threshold and moans out, "G-Gatomon . . . Oh, yes . . . it feels so good . . ." Veemon then begins thrust his member in and out and soon he built up speed and a rhythm with each motions. Gatomon moaned as her body rocked with waves after waves of excited sexual pleasure, with getting use to Veemon being inside of her as Veemon's member goes deeper and deeper inside with each thrust. Soon enough, the whole world seemed to vanish and all they could see and think about each other. Neither of them wants to experience to end.

 

Gatomon loudly moans in ecstasy, ". . . Oh, yes. . . Oh, Veemon . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Faster . . . Harder . . .!!" As Veemon continues to thrust inside of her, Gatomon moans were soon turning into loud screams. Gatomon never felt such sensational pleasure in her life and she never thought that a Rookie would have the ability to pleasure her in such an erotic fashion, especially since she was a Champion Digimon. After a several more minutes of Veemon's member entering and leaving her, Gatomon then feels herself build up for an orgasm. Veemon was already feeling her threshold latch down on his member with every thrust he gives as he felt his body begging for relief. But soon they couldn't take it anymore, Gatomon lets out a loud but erotic scream of ecstasy and Veemon gave a primitive and powerful reptilian roar as they both came and orgasm at the same time, Gatomon's sexual fluids released, covered Veemon's member, and a small pool of poured out of her vagina, leaking onto the ground and meanwhile, Veemon releases his 'love juice' into Gatomon. After this, both of them feel to the ground exhausted. A few minutes later, both of them got to their feet and Veemon removed his member from Gatomon, which then returned to its protective sheath. Both Gatomon and Veemon were surprised to see neither one of them de-digivolved down to their lower forms, even though they both were exhausted.

 

Veemon says, lowly, "That was. . . wonderful, Gatomon." Veemon then relaxes by a tree, Gatomon then comes over, and lays on his stomach and lap, purring in satisfaction.

 

Gatomon then smirks and tells Veemon in low voice, "Vee, I'm wearing a slave's collar, so, thus I'm a slave, too, you have got give a name."

 

Veemon sighs nicely and replies, "Okay, Gatomon, how about the name 'Silk'?"

 

Gatomon replies, "That's perfect. I love you, Vee."

 

Veemon replies, "And I love you, Silk." Veemon and Gatomon wrap their arms around each other and both of them fall asleep.

 

(Back Inside Davis' and Kari's Tent)

 

We find Davis and Kari inside of their tent, both of them, totally naked, expect that Kari still had her collar on, and deep into passionate kiss. Davis then uses his right hand to fondle her left breast in pleasurable manner. They release from kiss and Kari begins to moan as Davis fondles her left breast. Davis then slowly leans both of them down until Kari is lying on floor on her back. Davis then lowers his face until he is looking at Kari's right breast, which, like Kari's left breast, had a swollen nipple. Davis then gently holds Kari's right breast with his left hand and then begins to lick Kari's breast and nipple with his tongue. Kari loudly moans in delight as Davis continues to lick.

 

"Oh, Dai-chan. . . Oh, that tickles me . . . feels so good . . ." Kari moans out. Davis then put his right middle finger and then his index finger into Kari's wet pussy. Kari gasps and arches her back and then Davis begins to thrusts his two fingers back and forth into Kari while he continues to lick her right nipple and breasts. Kari becomes wetter and wetter and soon she releases her sexual fluids into Davis' hand with a loud moan of excited pleasure. Davis then lowers his face until he is looking at Kari's wet vagina. Kari opens her legs to allow Davis easier access to her pussy region. Davis then begins to lick the sexual fluid along Kari's slit causing Kari to give a loud moan. As Davis continued to lick her pussy, Kari calls out in erotic pleasure, "Oh, master. . . that feels great . . . keep going . . . please more . . .!" And then Davis began to drive his tongue deeper into Kari's cunt, licking up and down, and catching the sexual fluids that were escaping from her pussy. Kari then give a loud moan of excited erotic pleasure as experience an orgasm and release another amount of her cum.

 

Davis takes his head away from Kari's pussy, leans over until he is on top of Kari again, and asks, "Did you like that Kari?"

 

Kari nods her head and says, "Y-Yes." Kari then moves Davis until he was in a sitting position and then lowers herself until he was face to face with Davis' cock, which was fully erect. Kari then takes her right hand, puts it on to Davis' member, and begins to rub it in a slow and pleasure manner, practically teasing Davis out of his mind. Kari then took Davis' member into her mouth and begins to suck him off. Davis moaned and groaned in excitement as she dancing her tongue around his shaft. And then with loud groan of ecstasy, Davis releases his loud into Kari's mouth. After taking his loud, Kari licks her lips and asks, "Oh, master, did you like that?"

 

Davis replies, quite breathless, "Y-Yeah, I did." And then Davis lays them both back to the position where Kari is on the ground on her back and Davis is on top of Kari. Davis gives a looking that asking 'Are you ready' and Kari gives a nod in reply. Davis then enters Kari's pussy with his dick causing both of them to moan loud in sexual excitement. And then Davis began to thrust his hard member inside and back out of Kari's vagina again. After only a minute, Davis exclaims, "Oh. . .Kari, you-you're so tight . . . Ah . . .It's great . . .!!" Kari's threshold members allow him to easily access her, but soon clamp down as he starts to leave and it does in such a pleasure manner, with the pure wet and silkiness of Kari's pussy, the pleasure that Davis is feeling is incredible. He had to resist to coming immediately to want this feeling to last. Davis started slow, but soon quickly pick up the pace, going deeper and deeper into Kari. Kari moans were soon becoming screams. The pleasure that Davis is giving is so great she has to resist cumming too soon.

 

"Oh, Daisuke. . . Yes! Yes! Yes. . . that's so good . . . please more . . . more . . . please fuck me harder . . . oh, please harder . . .!!" Kari exclaims in erotic pleasure.

 

"Oh, shit . . . Kari, you-you're so good. . . Oh, crap . . . you're incredible, Kari . . . It's great. . .!!" Davis calls out, his moans also becoming louder. Davis' thrusts were soon quite up to the pace that they wanted and they continued to make hot love this way for half-an-hour. But then Davis did some different, slows down to allow to turn Kari until she was on all fours, and finally, begins to thrust faster again, trying to regain the pace that they wanted. Within fifteen minutes, Davis returned to that they wanted and their moaning becomes even louder than before.

 

"Oh, Dai-chan, please keep going . . . please keep going . . . please don't stop . . . don't stop . . . more . . . please, more . . .!!" Kari yells out in pure erotic excitement. Davis then continues to make more hot love to Kari at this pace. Their world soon burred, dizzied, and soon, they can only see themselves, deeply in love, and expressing in a 'physical manner'. But soon Davis felt Kari's vagina walls clamping down even harder on his cock, showing that she is close, but then again, Davis could feel his climax coming.

 

"Oh, Kari-chan. . . I'm coming . . . Oh, god, I'm going to cum . . . I'm going to come soon. . .!!" Davis calls out in excitement.

 

Kari, feeling that his pace is really quickening and feels her climax coming, yells out in sexual pleasure, "Me, too, master. . . I'm coming, too . . . Come to me . . . Give it to me. . .!!" But soon, Kari couldn't contain herself for much longer and she calls out, "I can't. . . I can't hold it in . . . I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming . . . Oh, Daisuke. . . AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" And then Kari releases her cum all over Davis' cock.

 

Davis then screams out in ecstasy, "Oh, Kari . . .I'm coming, too . . . Oh, god, KARI . . . AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" And then Davis fills Kari's womb with his seed. Kari then goes limp, her upper body then falls to the floors, as both of them breathed hastily, their lungs needing oxygen. Davis, with a sickly 'pop' release his soften member from her pussy, sending a small amount of their fluids to the mattress they were on, staining it. Davis then lays himself on the mattress, Kari comes over and lays her body on top of his, nuzzling her hair under neck.

 

Kari then says, in a low tone, "My darling master, Daisuke, I love you."

 

Davis replies, in the same tone, "I love you, too." And then the both of them go to sleep for the night.

 

(The Next Morning; On the Plains of the Digital World ****NC-17 Lemons End****)

 

Raidramon, with Davis, Kari, and Gatomon, now called Silk, on his back were back on their journey to the ancient city of Minerva after having breakfast with Terry and his nomads. Kari had her arms wrapped lovingly around Davis' muscular back and chest with a wide smile on her face.

 

And then they heard a voice call out to them, "Hey, Davis! Wait!" Raidramon turns around and all four of them see Terry and Terriermon on a Garurumon coming towards them.

 

"Yes, Terry. Is there something wrong?" Davis asks, curiously.

 

Terry replies, "I was wondering, are you heading for the ancient city of Minerva?"

 

"What?" Davis growls and prepares to defend himself.

 

Terry hold his hands out to calm Davis and tells him, "No! No! I don't want to start any trouble! I saw on your dagger that you had the Crest of Miracles and the Crest of Light. I believe that your young slave is none other than the Digidestined of Light from Odaiba and that means that you bear the Crest of Miracles, don't you?"

 

Davis calms down, takes out his Crest of Miracles, and says, "Yes, I do. And I've found that I'm some kind of legendary Digidestined destiny to stop a great evil."

 

Terry nods and replies, "Yes, an evil that alters and plagues the mind of humans and Digimon in both world. We have read ancient Digi-World texts about it. But what I don't think that you know is that your Crest of Miracles along with the Crest of Light are two of the Ultra-rare Divine Crests, the most powerful crests of the Digidestined."

 

The foursome gasp and Kari exclaims, "The most powerful crests of the Digidestined?"

 

Terry nods and says, "Yes, Kari. The Divine Crests are the most powerful crests of the Digidestined since they are born of pure light and can never turned to darkness by outside forces. There are four of them, the Crest of Light, the Crest of Miracles, the Crest of Judgment, and finally, the Crest of Life. However, bearing the Crest of Miracles marks Davis place as one of the eight princes and princess of the Digidestined."

 

This causes the foursome to gasp even louder than before and Davis exclaims, "I'm a prince?!"

 

Terry nods and replies, "Yes, we have found an ancient text that tells of a legend of this time of darkness that will fill the hearts and minds of the people of both worlds, but it says that the bearer of Miracles will rise to shine light on the darkness, but he cannot do it alone, he is one of eight legendary princes and princesses of the Digidestined with great powers born of the light. However, the Digidestined of Miracles is the strongest of all eight princesses, but he can't defeat this evil alone. Only by assembling the other seven princes and princess of the Digidestined at the ancient city of light, where this evil was once defeated, can there be a chance of defeating this darkness. However, the greatest battle of all time, with an evil not expected, between the Digidestined of the Light and the Digidestined of the Darkness will come, the greatest war of all. And only once the eight princes and princesses have united their hearts as one will the ultimate power of good come and this evil defeated once and for all and everything put to rest. However, the legend warns that if this doesn't happen or if any of the princes, most of all the Digidestined of Miracles, and princesses are destroyed than the darkness will have free rain over both worlds."

 

"Wait! Digidestined of the Darkness?" Silk asks.

 

Terry nods and replies, "The evil shadows of us, Digidestined. The TRUE evil Digidestined."

 

The foursome were flabbergasted, yet, again, and Davis asks himself, "Has the darkness consumed TK's heart that he has become one of these 'Digidestined of the Darkness'?"

 

Terry takes out a necklace with a jewel designed like his Crest of Honor and says, "Prince Daisuke Motomiya, I ask that you take this."

 

Davis asks, "What is that?"

 

Terry replies, "This is the symbol for my nomad tribe designed like my Crest of Honor, since we, the tribe of destiny, have always honored all Digidestined. This is the symbol for my group. Please, Lord Daisuke, take it."

 

Davis sighs, smiles, and takes the necklace, but says, "I will take it, but however, I'm not a member of your nomad tribe and your TRUE leader can be one. When this is all over, this symbol will be returned to you."

 

Terry nods and responds, "Agreed, as long as you have just cause and pure and noble heart, our tribe and all our fellow allies will die for you."

 

Davis asks, with a smile and appreciative tone of voice, "I hope that it doesn't come to that, huh?"

 

Terry then adds, "And consider yourself not alone in your crusade, I believe that this darkness should be defeated and hopefully things will return back to they once were. I'm no longer an EX-Digidestined, with you here, I consider myself 're-drafted'. I will be at your service if you need me, Prince Davis."

 

Davis and Terry then shake hands and Davis says, "Thank you. And my heart and gut is telling that you're right and I know that we will meet again and all Digidestined will need your help. Later, Terry, Digidestined of Honor!" Kari, Silk, and Raidramon give wide smiles and then Raidramon takes off for new cities and lands in this part of the Digital World.

 

Next time in Chapter 4: Hope's Despair; The Darkness of TK's Heart: Kari, Silk, Veemon, and Davis continue their journey and along the way, Davis' and Kari's 'bond' gets stronger and stronger. Soon they arrive in a town, but are soon ambushed by solider under the command of. . . TK?! Yes, TK returns, slave-naps Kari and Silk, and takes them to his own city ruled by his mother. However, Kari and Silk are refused to be swoon by TK and Patamon. Enraged by this, TK shows his new 'dark side' by torturing Kari and forcing her to become his. Meanwhile, Davis, reunited with Terry, his nomad tribe, and their allies, come up with a plan to save Kari, Silk, and overthrow TK's mother from her 'position'. But can they make it in time? Can Davis and Veemon save Kari and Silk from the wrath of TK and Patamon?

 

Well, this is the end of my latest chapter. I hope that you like it. To let you in on something, I plan to add elements of Rurouni Kenshin, like in this chapter, the new amine Ikki Tousen, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, and DBZ/DBGT, but like with Davis' full potential with his powers, I'm probably not going to show them into after the end of Season One of this story which is two to three chapters away, through. And you won't starting see the other Digidestined until two to three chapter from now, too, but they will be in this story. And to make sure you know, there is going to be a Taiora, Mimato, and Kenyako romance, and Hentai(s), in this story, too. Well, see you next chapter!