Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The worst possible stress ❯ Davis has a Stalker ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
The next morning, Davis stepped out of his limo and walked into the main building.
 
A row of ladies in well dressed outfits on either side of the main lobby bowed to Davis as he passed by, “Good Morning, Sir.” They all said in perfect sync.
 
“Good morning ladies, good morning.” Davis replied to them all.
 
Most of the women Davis hired were workers in the office parts of the building, only a few of them worked on the Noodle cart rounds.
 
Davis's office was on and half of the entire fortieth floor, and it had the best view in whole building.
 
He sat down at his desk and the first thing on his agenda was answering his mail. Since he couldn't have people find out where his home was, Davis had all his mail delivered to the office.
 
Today's lot wasn't really any different. A few bills that he could pay for many years in advance, and some junk mail.
 
There was also a pink box with a red ribbon tied around it. It also didn't have a return address on it. “This is something new.” Davis thought, “Wonder who it's from.”
 
Davis was thankful that it wasn't from Kari, she always signed her name on these things, and Davis wasn't up to taking any more of her lame suck ups anymore.
 
Davis pulled off the ribbon, and opened the box. Inside, were pink rose pedals. Nothing but pink rose pedals. “What is this?” Davis asked himself.
 
He picked up the box and gently tilted it so the pedals fell out, and out of the box, fell a video, and a BIG KNIFE!!
 
 
Davis whipped his brow. “What the hell?” he said, “Who sent me this?” Perhaps there was an explanation on the video.
 
Davis popped it into one of his many TV's and the video showed a woman hiding in the shadows, and waving a Knife against One of Davis' many large portraits.
 
“Hi Davi-poo, remember me.” She cooed in a soft, yet sickening voice. Davis could tell who she was because of the blackness, but the voice sounded familiar.
 
“I never forgot my feelings for you Davis. You and I are meant to be together… it's DESTINY. I've always know that.”
 
“I know you're still single, and that you don't seek love, but I'm going to do whatever it takes to make sure that we're together.
 
She stood up and began drilling the knife into Davis' picture, “Even if it means I have to stuff you into a freezer in my dungeon.”
 
“Lollipops, puppies and Rainbows!” she cooed, but then she started sobbing as she yelled and began going mad with the knife.
 
“Lollipops, Puppies, and Rainbows…!!”
 
“LOLLIPOPS, PUPPIES, AND RAINBOWS…!!!”
 
She finally burst into a sob, “Lollipops… Puppies… and Rainbows…!!”
 
That was it…!
 
Davis took out the video and let it fall into the trash can. “Humph… what joke.” He said to himself. “I don't believe in that Destiny stuff anymore.”
 
Davis always had thought he and Kari were destined for each other, but all destiny did was rip him in two. He had no right to believe in Romance Destiny anymore.
 
Davis carried on the rest of the day without thinking about the video again. His day was going rather smoothly, until he got this crazy, yet sweet idea for all his workers.
 
It was getting close to Spring Break, and Davis always gave his employees the week off.
 
So today, the day before Spring break, since every had worked so hard, Davis decided…
 
“Who ever has found true love, may leave early today.” He mentioned over the intercom, and his employees went wild.
 
They all dropped whatever it was they were doing and rushed out of the building… all of them, except Davis himself, and that made him feel all upset inside again.
 
It was hard enough being the big boss around the place, but the only one out of everyone with no one special to call his own… that, really gave him a headache.
 
Davis paced all over the empty building for the rest of the day, singing a really bitter song as he thought…
 
“Why does everything bad happen to me? Why do I have to give a lot and not get much in return?”
 
 
(Davis)
 
-I'm so Lonely, So lonely
So Lonely and sadly alone.
There's no one, just me only
Living a life made of stone.
 
I work really hard and make up great plans
But nobody listens, No one understands.
Seems like no one takes me Seriously-y-y-y-y
And so… I'm lonely
(Sniffles) Really lonely…
Poor little me!
 
 
Poor Davis… what happened to him. He was once so happy and proud, and he was loved by some many.
 
Now look at what happened to him! Kari didn't want to be with him… and so… Davis just kept on singing his sad song all the way home.
 
 
(Davis)
 
There's nobody, I can relate to
Feel like a bird in a cage
It's sort of silly, but not really
Because it's filling my body with Rage!
 
I was strong, I was smart, and was physically fit
But no one else seemed to appreciate it.
All that I ever wanted was to be with Kari-i-i-i
“But I couldn't”… so I'll just be lonely
Yeah… really lonely.
Poor little Me!
 
Davis stopped at his rock entrance, and took one last look out into the emptiness around him.
 
I'm so… Lonely-y-y-y-y-y-y-y!!
 
Davis got own into his burrow, but he didn't feel much like going to bed, he was just too upset.
 
So he grabbed a soda, and sat on the sofa. “Maybe some Late night movies will cheer me up.” He thought.
 
He turned to his favorite movie channel and caught the title of a movie he had never heard of before.
 
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM
A Davis Motomiya story
 
 
“What?!” Davis said Softly as not to wake up Demiveemon who was asleep in the next room. “I don't make movies.”
 
The movie started out as a young actor who looked like Davis and lived his life came into the picture. Selling noodles, feeling lonely.
 
As he went home, “Man, another day, another Million dollars worth of profits I make.”
 
He undressed himself, and got on the floor doing pushups, “A Little exercise, and it's hit the hay time.”
 
“Looking good, Davis!” said a sexy yet serious voice. The Davis man looked up and saw a strange woman wearing a black outfit.
 
“Who are you…?”
 
“Wouldn't you like to know.”
 
“How did you get in my house?”
 
“You gave me a key.”
 
“No I didn't!”
 
“Okay… I threw a brick through your stainless window. It doesn't matter… I'm here now.”
 
The crazy woman walked up to Davis' character seductively. “You have a voice that calls to me like a siren.”
 
She began rubbing her private spot up to his body. “And I want to ram my boats all along your rocky coast.”
 
The Davis man trembled, and pushed the woman away from him “Okay that's it… I'm out of here!”
 
 
The woman sneered, and pulled out a Knife “I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you!!”
 
She moved in closer to him “If I can't have you, THEN I'LL KILL YOU SO NO ONE CAN!!”
 
She jumped on the Davis man trying to stab him, but in the chaos, he tackled her to the floor. She dropped the knife, and the two character began to make out on the floor.
 
Davis' eyes widened and his jaw dropped, “This is, almost just like the video at work.” He said all shakily. “No… it can't be!!”
 
Davis waited for the end of the movie, and a small slogan appeared answering his question.
 
Dedicated to Daisuke Motomiya:
 
“THAT'S RIGHT… YOU'VE GOT A STALKER.”
 
 
Demiveemon woke up, “Davish…” he asked all sleepy, “What's the matter?” then he saw the slogan.
 
Davis was trembling so much that he dropped his soda “I have… A STALKER!!”
 
“…AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”