Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The worst possible stress ❯ Milan Stilton ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
Davis woke up the next morning hoping to find out that what he had learned last night was all just a nightmare, but when he turned on his radio in the bathroom…
 
“Top of the morning to you all out there, let's get this day started, and our first item…”
 
“Ooh… Our fist Item is a message for Billionaire, and Noodle Cart master Daisuke Motomiya which reads. “I'm going to find you and love you to death! Literally.”
 
Davis dropped his toothbrush and let his rinsing water spill everywhere… This was no Nightmare!
 
Back in Japan
 
Kari slept in late that morning because it was spring break, she had no classes to teach.
 
She had received a letter from TK, saying he missed her and Japan, and… he had a lead as where to find Davis… but only if she really wanted to see him.
 
What kind of a question was that? Of course she wanted to see him again, they all wanted Davis to come home. Kari especially couldn't wait to see TK's lead to finding Davis.
 
If Davis came back to Japan, maybe she'd have a chance to talk to him again, help him realize she never intended to hurt him. Who knew… maybe Davis already had a wife and kids.
 
If he did, that would make it all the more easier to talk to him again without him blowing his top at the very thought of her existence.
 
“Wait a minute!” Kari Said to herself, “Davis Can't be Married at all.”
 
Gatomon, who had just woken up, walked into the room. “And what makes you so sure?”
 
Luckily Kari had the TV turned on, and one of Davis' many world wide commercials just came up.
 
The commercial consisted of a working couple walking down the street on their lunch break, and they try some of Davis' noodles.
 
“Ah, these noodles and Ramen are really good.” Said the man, “and it's all thanks to Davis Motomiya that we have them.”
 
“But dear… How come I've never seen Mr. Motomiya before?” asked his wife.
 
“Well… there's a very good reason to that. See…. For some reason Davis runs away, or hides if any of us try to get too close to him.”
 
“But it's really okay… `cause even if we don't know him personally, we do know he's great.”
 
Then he began to sing…
 
-You feel hungry one day
and you'd wonder what to do
Because you can't decide what to eat
And you're in a hurry too
 
-There's a great place that sell noodles
The greatest kind I know
Your taste buds will go wild will delight
As into your stomach they flow.
 
-You know whose made those
and I think it's really neat.
To have a tasty noodle meal
From the man who can't be beat.
 
Then, one of Davis' pictures on the bowl came to life. Something like a small magical creature, and gave Noodles to everyone.
 
-He's tickling your nose.
As his Noodle smells all grows
A smell and a tear…
Let's you know Daisuke is here.
 
-If you try to turn around
(Daisuke…)
When you hear his cooking sound
(Daisuke…)
He's sure to disappear
But you know Daisuke is here.
 
-(Listen…)
(Listen…)
You can hear him spread Noodles as he goes
(Daisuke… Daisuke!)
 
-If you try to turn around
(Daisuke…)
When you hear his cooking sound
(Daisuke…)
He's sure to disappear
But you know…
(Yes you know…)
Then you know…Daisuke is here.
 
The Commercial ended…
 
“I don't believe that one instant.” Said Gatomon. “Human's can't disappear into thin air.”
 
Kari shook her head, “Oh, Gatomon, you just don't get it.”
 
“What…?” asked Gatomon, “Come on Kari, Davis must've had at least one Girlfriend!”
 
Kari just stared up at the sky, “Well… he nearly had one. Way back in College.” She said.
 
FLASHBACK…
 
Way Back in College, way, way long before TK and Kari became a couple, there was a girl who had a huge crush on Davis.
 
Milan Stilton… a girl from America, and a really rich one too. She was already the Fifth Richest person in the world because she was a hotel heiress.
 
She was a very pretty girl, the same height as Kari, but nothing at all like her.
 
She had long flowing Pink Shiny hair, Pink finger nails, she even wore pink diamonds… That girl had pink on the brain.
 
That wasn't all, she was a Digi destined too, Her Digimon was Black-Gatomon, and exact copy of Gatomon, and exactly what Lady-Devimon came from.
 
Unfortunately, as pretty as Milan was, she was very stubborn and rude to all others. She got mad if people even thought of coming anywhere near her.
 
People wondered what a rich chick like her was doing at a college like this, then she saw him walk by.
 
“Hey you guys.” Said Davis, “I'll see you in class.”
 
Milan looked at him like a school girl in fifth grade, “YOU…” she asked at Kari, “Is that guy who I think he is?”
 
Kari Nodded, “Yeah… that's Davis Motomiya.”
 
“Thanks…” snapped Milan, and she ran off. She had obviously heard of Davis, How he was one of the biggest helps that saved the world.
 
Not only that, but Davis opened his first Ramen Carts, and became a Millionaire in only a few short years.
 
In class, Davis sat down, and discovered a pink love letter on his desk, he was hoping it was from Kari, but the handwriting didn't match.
 
That and it was sprayed with an expensive perfume which Davis recognized that it wasn't Kari's. He'd know the different types of Perfume Kari had.
 
Roses are red…
Violets are blue…
I came to this school
To be with sweet you.
 
Milan looked up behind Davis hopefully, but Davis just crumpled up the note and tossed it. “What a joke.” Davis said under his breath.
 
Milan couldn't believe it, Davis Motomiya didn't believe in the letter, “Hmm, this guy's going to be tough.” She thought to herself, “I like a man who's tough…”
 
Over the weeks, Davis found more and more of the same letters. On his desk, in his locker… even in his dorm.
 
But to each and every one of them, Davis turned them down, but Milan wasn't giving up, it was time for her to confront him face-to-face.
 
“I'm going to make you mine Motomiya… it's Destiny!” she said giggled sinisterly to herself in her room.
 
It was almost lunchtime, and today was Davis' day to work a small shift on selling his Noodles in the cafeteria.
 
Milan fixed herself up good. Pink lip-gloss, shiny nails, lovely perfume, and even did her hair up.
 
She winked herself in the mirror, “Here I come.”