Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The worst possible stress ❯ You're special to me ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
 
Davis didn't have to wear some sort of silly looking cafeteria outfit, thank goodness for that!!
 
All he had to wear was his regular cart outfit, Blue T-shirt, regular pants, and a white apron. This also made him look quite the hunk, and it was no wonder wither.
 
He shaved his hair so it was now smooth and slick like a regular 007 guy, and his muscles were also much bigger form pushing and pulling his carts around a lot.
 
Lots of girls were easily tempted by his looks, but he wasn't interested in one of them, partly due to the fact that all they were really into was his money.
 
Milan had planned to nab him, and not give up until he was all hers… BOTH WAYS!
 
She waited until she was last in line, that way the pathetic losers in front could get their food and give her and Davis some space.
 
Milan reached the front. “Ooh… so you can you can cook eh?” she cooed in a seductive voice, and winked at him.
 
Davis just kept his face straight, and saluted to her as he served her dish. “Yes Mame, that's my job!”
 
The entire Cafeteria went silent after a long gasp of faces. “What… Mame?!” snapped Milan, “Hello… I'm trying to flirt with you here!”
 
“Yes, Mame… I'm just not interested.”
 
The crowd gasped again as Milan collapsed to he knees in shock. “What… NOT INTERESTED!!!”
 
Milan knew Davis was tough, but this was nuts. Most men would be drooling at her feet and licking her shoes.
 
Milan tried several times over during the term to woo Davis, but never once did she succeed.
 
She even once got him and her locked in a room together, and if it wasn't for Kari walking in on them, Milan would have Raped Davis.
 
Milan was sentenced to suspension, unless she worked in the cafeteria all month, but since Davis was innocent, he was let go.
 
Finally, Davis made enough money to transfer himself out of the college and hide himself from Milan, and she never crossed paths with him again.
 
END OF FLASHBACK…
 
Gatomon stood fixed on the spot with her eyes bulging out. “Wow… Davis really is tough.” She said.
 
Kari nodded, “I don't think Davis ever gave up on me.” She said sadly. “And he kept on being stubborn for as long as any of us can remember.”
 
“So… what happened to Milan?”
 
“No one knows.” Said Kari, “Some say she gave up on Davis, but Myself and others say otherwise.”
 
Kari turned and looked out at the world. “She's out there somewhere, and so is Davis.” She shook her head. “GRR… Just the thought of her trying to seduce him like that makes me feel…”
 
“Uh Kari…?” asked Gatomon, “… Is it just me or are you feeling jealous about Milan and Davis?”
 
Kari winced at that statement, “Me Jealous…” she asked. “No way… Come on… I'm formerly TK's wife you know and I still love him.”
 
Gatomon just stretched out on the sofa. “Whatever!”
 
Kari couldn't believe what just happened. Her, An Ex-wife, jealous of someone else getting involved in a hostile relationship. Ridiculous!
 
Davis may have been very rude to her in the past, but with good reason, but Kari still saw him as a friend, and she did miss him.
 
 
Meanwhile, back in New York
 
Davis was spending a quiet day in the central park, it was 80 degrees out and he was wearing a trench coat, hat and shades. Had to stay covered form the outside world.
 
It became clear that whoever was stalking him had no knowledge of his underground burrow in Arizona.
 
So he was at least half safe form her, whoever she was, but he still had a normal life to live.
 
As Davis walked through the park, he started to think about that woman on the video. Who was she?
 
She did sound Familiar… but then again, a lot of people from Davis' past sounded familiar. One thing was certain. She meant what she said.
 
“If I can't have you, I'll kill you!”
 
What was Davis going to do about that in the outside world? He could have his security guards from work help him out… But no, he gave them vacation for the week because they deserved it.
 
Davis was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't look where he was going and bumped right into a young woman with Pink hair.
 
As they both fell to the ground and Davis' hat fell off, and the woman had dropped a camera which shot a picture of him.
 
“Gee… I'm really sorry about that.” said the woman as she passed back his hat, but she stopped as she watched the man get up.
 
“Davis…?”
 
The young man stared in shock at her, but quickly grabbed his hat, shook his head, No, and quickly ran off.
 
Mimi slowly go to her feet. “Was that really Davis?” she thought. At least she was able to get his picture, even if it was by accident.
 
Mimi took the film to her Husband, Michael, who ran a photo shop, to help her with the picture.
 
“Hmm… It certainly looks like Davis.” He said, “If only he weren't wearing those sunglasses I could tell for sure.”
 
“I'll email this to Ken, maybe he can work it out.”
 
Meanwhile, in his burrow
 
That night, Davis was much too worked up to sleep, he was pacing all over the house sweating out of fear.
 
“Damn it… I can't believe I just bumped into Mimi.” He said loudly, “What am I going to do?!”
 
He not only bumped into a familiar face from his past, but he was being hunted down by a mystery woman, who threatened to kill him if he didn't love her back.
 
Now he was really freaked out, he was trembling all out like a dish washer on square wheels.
 
“Davish, Davish calm down.” Said Demiveemon as he helped him into his armchair.
 
“B-b-but Demiveemon, Demiveemon…” he whimpered, “I Can't stand this anymore, really I can't!!!”
 
Demiveemon finally got Davis into his chair…
 
 
(Demiveemon)
 
Poor Davish…
You in shticky life
You have no children, nor even a wife
 
But I'm here, I'll help you out
It won't be all that bad
Just think of little me, as the shon you never had
 
Davis picked the little Digimon and held him close in warm hug.
 
 
(Davis, Demiveemon in brackets)
 
 
At one time my life so happy
Glorious, and Pr' tty
 
(Pr' tty)
 
Then out of the blue this happened
And now my life's all dirty.
 
(Dirty)
 
When fall in love, with the girl of your dreams
But she don't love you back, you know what it means
You know that it's a No-No-NO…
And then it's time to go
 
(Demiveemon)
 
Poor Davish…
I wish there was something that I could do for you
I hate seeing like this, I really do.
 
(Davis)
 
 
Demiveemon, it's no good.
I can't undo what has been done
I lost and TK has won.
 
There is something though,
But you know what else, and this is true
You're special to me, as I am to you
 
(Both)
 
Yes, You're special to me as I am… to you.
 
They shared another hug before falling asleep in the armchair.