Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Of Doom ❯ The End of Devimon, For good this time! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
 
Devimon swooped his arm all over trying to slap at Magnamon, but this time, Speed overcame power.
 
Magnamon leaped off a step slope aiming his fist straight at the face… “MAGNA-PUNCH!!”
 
POW!!
 
Devimon finally got hit successfully. And he fell over with a big splash into the water.
 
“MAGNA-KICK!!”
 
WHAM!!
 
Magnamon sent numerous punches and Kicks into Devimon, keeping him well distracted, which was a good thing because this gave Davis and Kari a chance to get the other people to safety.
 
Some of them were starting to wake up, but they were still pretty weak from losing their energies.
 
Yet some of them were badly injured from getting hit by blasts in the fight, and barely alive.
 
The best thing to do was get them to a place on the island where Devimon couldn't get to… way in the back.
 
The hard part was getting one person over at a time while tying to avoid the wrath of Devimon.
 
He managed to bolt himself upright after taking so many punches to his face. “Now I'm angry!!” he roared.
 
“DARK-WING-ATTACK!!”
 
Magnamon did have the speed to dodged it, but he just couldn't let it hit the island… not while it was SO BIG!!
 
So he just stood and took the blast himself. Thank goodness he was an Ultimate Digimon or he'd have taken a lot more damage than when he was hit.
 
When the smoke cleared… “That wasn't nice!” he snarled. “Now it's my turn!”
 
Secret slots on his armor clicked open… “MANGA-MISSILES!!”
 
Eight small missiles flew out of him two by four… but Devimon had an idea!
 
He stretched out his HUGE wings and began flapping them like mad, crating a gust of wind sending the Missiles off course and splash harmlessly into the water.
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!! You think you actually beat me with these toys of yours.” He snarled.
 
He reached up and grabbed Mangamon in his HUGE fist. “Oh… where have done this before.” He groaned.
 
“Heh… Heh… Heh! What say we go for a little SPIN!!” said Devimon, and he spun his arm around, and around.
 
“UGH…I'M… GETTING AIR SICK… THIS WAY!!!” said Magnamon, and before he knew it... Devimon threw him hard into the peak of the mountain creating a small avalanche.
 
“MAGNAMON!!” cried Davis.
 
“Never mind him, Davis.” cried Kari, “We got to get out of here!!”
 
They got those stuck there out in time before the rocks crashed down.
 
“You're luck still holds, little Fools!!” said Devimon, “But you'll need more than a Miracle to save you from what's coming to you!”
 
He raised his hand ready to pound the living daylights out of them. They all braced for the end… but nothing happened.
 
Instead… they saw Magnamon standing in front of them holding Devimon's Giant hand up as if it were a heavy weight!
 
“I'm…not… done with you yet!” he growled. In a swift rage he send Devimon's own hand smacking into his face.
 
“GRR… You pesky little Firefly!” growled Devimon, “You will never get away with that!”
 
“Oh really?!” said Magnamon as he began flying fast rings around Devimon.
 
“Hey… no… Stop that!!”
 
“Good thinking, Magnamon!” Davis said to himself.
 
Soon Devimon was even dizzier than when Magnamon was allowing Magnamon to send more Punches and Kicks, and Missiles into him.
 
“MAGNA-BLAST!!”
 
He shot so many burning beams of light out from his armor, that a lot of the people down below shielded their eyes.
 
“GARGH!!... LIGHT!!” cried Devimon as a part of his body began to shrink. “GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!”
 
Suddenly Mangamon stopped, and Devimon may have shrunk to more than half his giant size, but still he had a lot of energy in him.
 
“Man… this guy's really going at it!” said Davis.
 
“How are we supposed to bring him down?” cried Gatomon.
 
 
“Heh, Heh, Heh!! Like I said… You Can't!!” he thundered. “I am the ultimate ruler of Darkness, and soon the whole world will cower before me!”
 
“In your dreams!” said Davis, “As long as there's still someone standing, The Darkness will never win!”
 
A lot of the people on the island realized he was right. Even though they had their dreams shattered in life, but they shouldn't have let it get to them.
 
“You go 98!” they cried.
 
“His name isn't, 98!” said Kari. “He is Daisuke Motomiya… a one person who can make all the difference!”
 
“That's right Devimon!” said Magnamon, “And now… I finally discovered what I need to do!”
 
Magnamon leaped up into the high into the air, Right to the very center of the storm cloud.
 
“What are thinking?” snarled Devimon, “You can't possibly hit me from there!”
 
“You are right… I can't.” Said Magnamon, “I'm betting that you can't hit me from way up here!”
 
Devimon grinded his teeth, “You dare to challenge my great skills… I'll show you!”
 
He raised his arms, and snapped his fingers several times over... and in no time at all, he had gathered so many lighting bolts to fuse into one!
 
The bolt was so big and bright, that it even sent a few smaller lighting bolts on the island, which everyone was barely able to evade.
 
“I WILL SHOW YOU ALL WHO SHALL REIGN SUPREME!!” roared Devimon and he flung the bolt straight up to where Mangamon was.
 
“MAGNAMON… GET OUT OF THERE!!” cried Davis, “You'll BE TAOSTED!!”
 
But Magnamon just stood where he was. The bolt got closer, and closer… “I hope this works!” he cried.
 
“NOW!!”
 
He flew up fast and out of the cloud… “MAGNA-BLAST!!!”
 
He fired his burning rays right where the bolt should be, and when the two energies collided…
 
KABLAM!!!
 
The Biggest Explosion in the sky ever.
 
The island quivered violently send Davis and the others tumbling off their feet.
 
When the shaking stopped everyone looked up and saw dozens of holes in the cloud… growing bigger by the minute.
 
“Oh no!!” cried Devimon, “My Magic Dark Storm Cloud… It must not evaporate!!”
 
Suddenly he began shrinking again, and grew back to his normal size as the island began to get even brighter.
 
“The Sun!!” cried Devimon as he hid himself under his wings… “NO… the sun must not Shine on me!!”
 
Suddenly, his body was beginning to disintegrate in the sunlight. “I must make it to the caves… Into the darkness!”
 
The only cave that was the closest to him was one he made in the mountain side, but the moment he got there, Magnamon was already blocking his way to the entrance.
 
“Did you miss me?” he said.
 
“AHH….!!”
 
Magnamon gave Devimon a huge punch sending him back into the air, and then… he focused all the energy he had left… and.
 
“MANGA… EXPLOSION!!!”
 
The bright burning ball consumed Devimon… Body and all.
 
“YAAAAAAAAARGH… NO… THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!” he screamed, “NOT WHEN I WAS THIS CLOSE!!!!”
 
“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH…..!!!!”
 
When the light had gone out, both Devimon and his dark storm cloud were gone.
 
“…MMMMMM…. YEAH!!” cried Davis as he jumped for joy on the hill. “WA…HOO!!”
 
Kari Gatomon and the rest of the crowd went wild.
 
Magnamon changed back into Veemon, and the Golden-Digiegg vanished into thin air, as it was too powerful to be kept in a D-Terminal.
 
Davis, Kari, and Gatomon rushed over to the weak little Digimon, “Are okay?” asked Davis.
 
Veemon giggled a little, “Define Okay.” He joked.
 
The crowd burst into cheers of joy.