Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Spirit Powers Awakened ❯ Vegeta's Farewell ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Four: Vegeta's Farewell

Briefs Corporation (Corps.)

Gohan arrived at the new version of Capsule Corps., now called Briefs Corporation. He went straight to the living area, with his ki blazing around him. Security must have thought he was with the whoever was in charge or were smart enough to just watch and wait. He marched straight into the main office, which was huge and decorated with many saiyin artifacts. Gohan knew this because he had one time found a way to get images of saiyin decorations and knew exactly what they looked like. Even understood the symbols on the artifacts that were presented so proudly.

"So another saiyin that has the Mystic ability. You must be one of Kakorot's other sons when he found love again, after his first wife died. So tell me what is your name and who was your mother?"

"You know damn well who I am Vegeta or should I say weakling. My father was able to defeat you more than once. He was always stronger than you and so was I for a time."

"I see he told you of his past, so you must have become stronger than me when I slacked off a little raising my third child, my daughter."

"So you're behind the recent increase in saiyins, along with the reason that saiyins, don't decrease more than a quarter. I must say I'm impressed Vegeta, so where is your eldest son Trunks. He and his son Vegeta have threatened my daughter, who is already bonded with another working for Prince Koenma."

"I have no idea where he is, probably healing his son's injuries or training him in the mountains. However if he attacked your daughter, then he must have been mad. So how about we don't make me repeat myself, who are you and what status do you hold among the saiyin race. Your father Kakorot has proven himself as an elite saiyin, are you the same as him boy?"

"So dad finally proved to be an elite, to bad it took so long."

"I will not ask you again, what is your name and rank among the saiyin race? Also what makes you think you can defeat my son and his son?"

"Because Vegeta, I am stronger than him and I am or rather was an equal to you Vegeta."

"What is your damn name imbecile?!"

"My name is Prince Gohan Son of the Ox Kingdom and son of Goku Son a previously third class warrior, now elite, and Princess Chi-Chi Son of the Ox Kingdom. To answer your second question is easy enough; I still hold my youth Vegeta, after a thousand years."

"Impossible he was killed a thousand years ago. I also know for fact that Kakorot has not gone by his human name in centuries and has never told anyone. Prove who you are boy!"

"Majin Vegeta, the saiyin that sold his soul to Babidi for more power. Vegeta the terror of Earth and Namek. The one who was beat by Cell when he wasn't even at his maximum. The one who has for a long time reminded everyone that he was the prince of saiyins."

"So you have returned from the dead? How did your body survive the explosion?"

"Simple I wasn't there, and neither was anybody else. Tell me did you know that your very own son plotted against you before my family's death?"

"Yes, I have known for many centuries, but have put him in line. Such a shame that you came back here, now you have to die. I'll tell you a secret I never told anyone else; I was the mastermind behind the organization that tried to eliminate you and your family. Now your opponent, your very own father."

"Kakorot kill him, he disgraces you eldest son, by pretending to be him."

"You will die for this treachery boy, you have disgraced my son and the only way to bring back his honor his to kill you!"

"Then kill me, my father obviously died long ago. Better yet why kill me when you can send me to a place that is worse than death?"

"Where do you mean boy? If I were to send you to a place worse than death, it would bring honor back for good. Show me where boy and I will send you there, Prince Vegeta are you coming?"

"Yes, it could be a good place to send traitors and heretics."

They took off and traveled to a dark and forbidden land.

"Where are we boy and why are we on such dark land?"

"This is the strongest point to the Dead Zone, a place in which only one being as ever escaped from."

Gohan opened the portal to the Dead Zone and Kakorot and Vegeta were having a hard time keeping there footing.

"Kakorot what is this Dead Zone?"

"A place of eternal darkness and evil, Garlic Jr. was put there by my eldest son when he was a boy. Before he was ever trained by Piccolo, he and Garlic Jr. were the only ones able to withstand its pull."

"Then how is he doing it?"

"Because he has obviously had experience. Perhaps someone tried to send him there before and he has found the weak spot in the winds."

Gohan closed the portal and looked at the two saiyins.

"Tell me Kakorot have you ever taught anyone your techniques after your granddaughter?"

"I never taught those techniques again, after she was killed, why?"

"This is why Kakorot, my father died a very along time ago, now take this you imbecile! Ka... Me... Ha... Me... Ha... Me... Ha!!!"

The blast was intense as it went soaring at the two. They were frozen in shock as it came closer and closer, until it...

Sakamuri High

Pan arrived to see the possessed people going after Botan and Keiko. She dropped out of the air and grabbed the nearest one of them and sent him flying into the others.

"Hey freak heads; I'm Keiko Ukimura, that's a fake!"

The didn't buy it as they kept on going after Keiko and Botan.

"Grr! That does it, Shot Gun!"

The blast hit the ones chasing after Keiko and Botan, but there were others just then coming in after them. Pan raced as fast as she could and beat them down to the ground and looked at Keiko and Botan who just starred at what she had done so easily.

"What is there blood on my face or something?"

"No, its just... how did you beat them so easily?"

"I told everyone on my first day here, I come from a long line of fighters. Everyone on my father's side of the family, excluding my grandmother, have had incredible strength. It's a genetic thing and our family line is just one of the lucky ones I guess."

"Oh, okay, so where is a safe place to go right now?"

"Inside the school, I'll go in first, so we know is safe."

Pan went inside and looked around and sure enough it was all clear. She could think of only a couple of places that would possibly be safe. She motioned for the other two girls to come in and follow her as they quickly made their way into the girl's bathroom. Pan bolted the door shut and pried a bathroom stall door against it and the wall to reinforce it.

"We should be safe in here for now, if they find a way in here then we head down to the girls locker room. If that fails then we take it elsewhere in the school."

"Okay, so tell us a bit about yourself Pan, who exactly were your ancestors?"

She looked at Botan quickly who nodded and looked at Keiko.

"You're not going to believe this, but I'm from a thousand years in the past. My father used seven mystical objects to summon the Eternal Dragon and wish for the ability to go through time and understand everything about that time. He also wished for us to age at the same rate as him. I'm three quarters human and one quarter saiyin."

"You're right I'm not sure I believe you, but I had a friend run a scan through all records of the Son family and the only ones are of a Goten Son's decedents. There was a Gohan Son, Videl Son, and a Pan Son, but they were supposedly killed in a bombing."

"We weren't home at the time of the bombing, when we got home it was rubble so we traveled to this time. We've been living here for a few months; we were able to meet someone who needed a hand around her temple. It was Genkai, the elderly woman, to whom which Yusuke broke the pillars."

They talked about various things, mainly there own experiences with boys, and Keiko believed everything said about her family's strength, but not about the time traveling and not being completely human.

Forbidden Land

Kakorot and Vegeta were thrown back by the sheer force of the blast. They stood and saw in a flash another one heading straight for them, this time they blocked the blast, but were then being beaten to a pulp with hand to hand combat. Gohan turned a swift round house kick on Vegeta and an uppercut to Kakorot. He pulled his hands back over his head and charged his energy and went to Super.

"Ma-Sen-Ko Ha!"

The blast ripped through the air and hit the two combatants on the ground; it also shattered the portal to the Dead Zone, sealing it up completely. The two combatants were severely injured and stood on uneven ground.

"Who are you brat?"

"I have told you Vegeta, I am Gohan Son. Tell me Kakorot do you know who was behind the bombing of your eldest son's home and family?"

"Anti Hercule fans and anti Ox Kingdom supporters. They have long since disappeared, why, what does it matter?"

"Because Vegeta there was the mastermind behind both groups. His son had your eldest son Gohan Son's home destroyed. He told me personally, how did your first wife die?"

"She was murdered, by someone with the ability to manipulate ki; she refused to come back to life. She said she had to pay for the crimes she committed. I never found who killed her."

Gohan nodded and while Vegeta had his guard down he searched his mind. What he found disturbed him, though he had not been responsible for his mother's death, he had been responsible for his brother's death.

"Where is your second eldest son Kakorot?"

"Dead, also murdered, he and Trunks were to have a match for the right to mate with Cheneta, she was in love with both, but could only have one. The day before he was to fight Trunks he was killed by an unknown assailant. So Trunks mated with Cheneta and Goten was sent to Other World."

"Sad, especially since Vegeta killed him. Go ahead read his mind, you learned it from the

Supreme Kai. I have already read your mind and have seen that you have tormented yourself. Though part of your mind was locked up, but I don't need to see that part to know who you are Goku Son."

Kakorot stared in disbelief only a few people had known his human name. He searched through Gohan's mind and discovered memories that could only belong to the real Gohan Son. He didn't care though, Goku Son had died along time ago, but out of sympathy Kakorot spoke with Vegeta about letting him go and having his family left alone. Vegeta reluctantly agreed, but with a warning that if he ever attempted to fight him again, then his family would pay.

Yusuke

"So Yusuke, how do you like the plot? Your little girlfriend will soon die and it will be all your fault. Such a shame that little Pan must die."

"Shut up! I won't let you hurt her!"

With a sudden burst of rage, Yusuke became five times stronger than he was before.

Sakamuri High

'I can't believe how strong these guys are. Now they're after me, I can't use either of my powers or else I might kill them.'

She could sense Yusuke's growing anger and his sudden burst of power. It was long enough for her to get smacked, but also get Botan knocked out. Pan knocked the others out and his Botan under a teacher's desk. Keiko was still in danger and now they were going after her as well. Then all of a sudden they collapsed into unconsciousness. Pan then collapsed over gasping for breath; she was having a hard time breathing. She felt through her bond, and sensed that Yusuke was on the verge of death. It also meant that she was going to weaken severely and possibly die. However then she felt another giving energy to Yusuke. She passed out from the strain that was put on her. When she awoke she was in her room, in her bed, in her pajamas. She felt through her bond that Yusuke was worried about her and Keiko. Then she had to stifle a laugh as Yusuke beat down upon Kuwabara. A knock brought her out of her exploration of Yusuke's mind, even what happened to him when he left for an assignment.

"Pan, honey, how are you?"

"I'm okay mom, but how did I get here?"

"A young man with long red hair found you passed out and brought you here."

"He wasn't an ugly, stupid person wearing a blue jacket and blue pants was it?"

"No, it was a nice polite young man with long red hair, wearing a reddish coat and pants. He said he was friend of a Yusuke Urameshi. Who is this Yusuke Urameshi?"

"Well he's my bond partner and we were on our way over here so he could meet you guys, when he had to go. It would be better if he told you personally. I would be imposing if I told you and he didn't get a chance."

"Alright, but next you see him, tell that nice young man thank you."