Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found: Royal Line Blues ❯ Lemon on Archalis ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 19 Revised
One of my reviewers Dragon Radar (many thanks for all the great reviews) pointed out something with Bulma and Vegeta here that I decided to revise a bit. Bulma's extreme reaction to Vegeta's innocent touch seemed a bit illogical so I have revised this scene a bit. Thanks DR! I think it makes more sense now. Keep the reviews coming, because I really value and appreciate the input.
 
Last time, Vegeta took Bulma to his next destination on his quest for the Saiyan race bank. Krillen was accidentally enlisted in Bok Choi's troops, and Yamucha has become a desert bandit. Now Vegeta races against time to save what he can of his culture up for sale on Archalis
 
Warning, there be Lemon in this chapter!!! Get off the ride now if you don't wanna read this!
***
 
Bulma Briefs slowly opened her eyes. She curled up on her left side petrified into a fetal position. Underneath her fingers and body, bare except for a thin silky nightie, stretched sheets and bedding made of some strange material. Her first inclination was to panic because she last recalled falling asleep in Vegeta's arms in his private space pod. Every muscle felt stiff as hardened glue. Bulma tried to speak but could not form words in her tongue and mouth that felt made of cotton rubber.
 
"MMMMMPH!" she squealed, barely able to open her lips. With great effort she could roll her eyes around to see the surroundings. Instead of the 'Rolls Royce' as she'd come to call it, spaces around were light and mercifully open. Eyes focused after a time to form into blurred shapes and then recognizable images. A distant hexagonal opening must be a doorway. On one side of the 'bed' she lay were rough globby shapes that resembled sitting chairs and a low table. Light softly beamed from clusters of globes resembling grapes set on the walls and in strange sculptures.
 
"V…veg…ita…" she whimpered. Stacked on one of the flat surfaces she saw his armored breastplate. It was the very one she'd fabricated on earth, judging from the gold straps and shiny white material. A pair of matching gold-toed boots and gloves was tossed carelessly next to it. She wondered where her 'captor' and 'master' was now. No doubt either in the rushing of water she heard or behind her in the bed. Considering she heard nobody behind her or sensed no one, Bulma deduced he must have been taking a bath. So she hoped.
 
"Ve-g-tah…" she mumbled, and then formed his name on her lips. "I can't… move…"
 
The smell of food burned hunger into her stomach, and her mouth dripped with saliva instantly moistening it. Someone had left something wet on her tongue that tasted faintly of honey. Bulma struggled to move her arms in vain. Anger burst through her, and she barely managed to raise her left hand. Panting Bulma then struggled to push her up, and only managed to roll over. Squealing, she grabbed the edge of the bed, and landed with a thump on a plush foamy surface.
 
"EEEK!" she screamed. The noise of rushing liquid stopped. Bulma panted desperately, feeling far too weak to move a muscle. Angrily she fought back tears and the suspicion he'd used a paralysis ray on her. She heard a hissing followed by the echoing drip of liquid on a hard surface. Soft footfalls slapped on that same surface while the floor shifted with the vibrations of someone walking. The barely discernable sigh of cloth being adjusted accompanied the faint dripping of water. Once the hard slap stopped, she heard nothing. Yet she sensed someone directly behind curving around. She almost screamed to see two feet glide into view, attached to two very muscular legs. Following the line up she saw the edge of a towel covered everything past the knees. Whoever it was did not stand directly close to see anything she shouldn't see, so Bulma convinced herself it was safe to look up the rest of the towel to where it curled around muscular hips. Above that she traced along a flat washboard surface and pectorals crisscrossed by multiple scars. One was particularly freshly healed. Two fists rested on either hip as the figured leaned over and she heard familiar laughter.
 
"So you're finally awake?" he smirked.
 
"What the FUCK happened to me you bakayarou!" Bulma demanded through clenched teeth. "I can't fucking MOVE!"
 
"Relax woman, you're on Archalis," Vegeta chuckled, crouching on the floor next to her. He lowered his dark eyes to the level of hers and smirked.
 
"I'm gonna kill you, you bastard!" she snarled. "What the hell did you do to me so I can't move…"
 
"I simply put you to bed. The sleep gas in my space pod was designed for Saiyan physiology. Unfortunately when used on humans it knocks them for a loop. The effect was ten times as potent for you as for me… so you got some much needed rest, and I got some peace and quiet…" he snickered, tracing a finger over her cheek and lifting her hair out of her eyes.
 
"You… you!" she screamed.
 
"Ugh…" Vegeta winced. He realized she wouldn't stop torturing him with the blue streak of colorful curses spewing past her lips.
 
"Son of a fucking bitch bastard monkey brained…." She chattered, then switched to whatever language she remembered. Vegeta started to laugh because she looked so cute lying there glaring bloody murder up at him. She was unable to move a muscle, so he finally slid his arms under her body to lift it up. Bulma kicked and flailed her arms, clocking Vegeta in the chin. Grunting in surprise he almost dropped her. But hitting him was like hitting stone. He dropped her on the bed, rubbing his abused cheek.
 
"Huh, I hadn't expected you were so strong for such a weak little thing…" Vegeta commented mildly. He sat on the edge of the bed and Bulma squealed in anger.
 
"You… you… how DARE you do this to me!" she ranted, face flushing. "I can't…"
 
"Woman there's no use in continuing that wretched noise," Vegeta complained, pressing his hands over his ears. "Either you SHUT UP and let me help you, or I'll leave you to lie there and let the effects wear off…"
 
"What?" she gasped.
 
"I said, SHUT UP!"
 
Bulma bit her lip, panting at the force of his harsh voice. Vegeta leaned over her, only mildly irritated compared to the magnitude of his voice. For a moment Bulma seemed scared, then angry again. "Now, that's better," he harrumphed.
 
"You… you… you're… not wearing anything…" she stammered. Her eyes nervously darted over every inch of sculpted saiyan flesh she could see that wasn't covered by the blue towel. If this world was so advanced why did they used something like towels?
 
"Correction, I AM wearing this drying cloth. You should have your eyes checked… perhaps they're damaged in the suspension gas," he chuckled.
 
"I hate you sometimes," she snorted. "Making fun of me when I'm like this…"
 
"You're the one reading far too much into this! You can't lay there and tell me your brain can't piece together what happens to a being when they're hibernating… you haven't moved those muscles in over a week…"
 
"A… w-w-week?" Bulma gasped, blinking up at him. "But how…"
 
"Saiyan physiology isn't as badly affected. I must admit I didn't…"
 
"Hah so YOU weren't right this time! Humph, I knew it!" Bulma crowed. "Mister I'm Prince of the Saiyans is WRONG for a change? This is almost worth being here like some petrified fossil!"
 
"Rrrgh, you little minx," Vegeta snorted. "Although I can't help admire your shit eating grin right now… I suppose I'll have to help you move those muscles…"
 
"But… how… you're not going to?"
 
"Going to what?" he snorted, pushing her over on her back. "Now don't tense… I'm going to have to…"
 
"Don't…" she gasped. "Wait a minute…"
 
"What are you thinking in that dirty low class mind of yours, woman?" he snorted. "I'm only going to rub out your damned weakling muscles…"
 
Vegeta ran his fingers along her muscles to loosen each one. He stayed clear of areas he shouldn't, starting first with her fingers than up her wrists. To Bulma it felt like reflexology. Once he reached her arm he firmly rotated her shoulder, then went to work on her other hand. Soft grunts were the only vocalization he made while his hands unknotted the stiffness of laying still for a whole week in one position.
 
"I… I mean you're not going to…"
 
"Going to what?" Vegeta snorted, pulling her legs and curled arms out so she lay spread eagle on the bed. "You're making less sense than usual? Do you want me to help you so you're not stuck as a frozen dinner or NOT? I'm not going to offer again, you ungrateful…"
 
"Oh you mean…" Bulma blinked up. Vegeta snorted her comment away for the time being, knowing if he didn't loosen stiffened joints she'd scream even louder. As it was she'd ceased her scathing commentary, watching him with wide eyes. Vegeta at first couldn't comprehend why she was so skittish. He was only maneuvering her knees while he turned her over on her back, and bent each one backwards. Was it her obsession with that overrated modesty? He'd made sure she was covered with a nightgown, and he'd put on a towel, so what was the deal?
 
The closer her got to her hips, she more she began to squeal and writhe. "V… Vegeta… I… oohhh…"
 
"Now what?" Vegeta snorted. "This is starting to piss me off!"
 
"What… are you doing?" she asked, gasping and shivering. At first she seemed scared, and then trembled and shrieked. Vegeta snorted in mild amazement that she could suddenly curl her back. Bulma shrieked as she curled up from the needles of pain in her spine.
 
"Stop that at ONCE you foolish female or you'll make it worse!" Vegeta yelled at her. He ran his hand clumsily up to lay one on her hip, while his other slid along her thigh dangerously close.
 
"Vegeta… I…. Ohh I'm ticklish there… wait… stop…" Bulma squealed, trembling even more as she flinched from his touch. "I'm… Sensitive! You're driving me nuts!"
 
"Great Oorzu will you shut the FUCK UP already?" Vegeta bellowed. "I can't work under these conditions. What the FUCKING HELL is your problem?"
 
Bulma whimpered and shivered, suppressing a gasp. Vegeta smelled a telltale sweet scent that made him feel extremely hot. Like a Kamehameha blast to the gut it struck him why she was so nervous. As a Saiyan he was clueless to a human's erogenous zones, and unwittingly he'd touched one, giving her the wrong idea. Just on the inner surface of the thigh which he'd raised on his shoulder while pinning her hip down to flex her hip joint.
 
"Don't you know… what you're doing… Vegeta… that feels so… good… I… didn't think you wanted to…" Bulma gasped, goosepimples erupting along her thigh. "Be… gentle with me!!!"
 
"Woman?" Vegeta blinked, lowering her leg and removing his hand. "You think I'm trying to seduce you so I can fuck you? Is THAT what you're scared about?"
 
Bulma blinked at the disbelief in his voice. Dark eyes clouded with confusion, and his mouth dropped open in horror and disgust. Relief filled her and she finally relaxed, panting deep breaths. Vegeta shook his head, looking at the change in expression. "You don't know… do you? What that does… I mean you don't know?"
 
"That's the most DISGUSTING thing you've said woman," Vegeta gasped. "You actually thought I was going to… touch you in a place to… arouse you? That's not the fucking reason…"
 
"Wait, you didn't know?" Bulma blinked. "But I thought you wanted…"
 
Disappointment spread across her features, and Vegeta wondered why she appeared so crushed from his comment. He couldn't stop what next spilled off his tongue, "Why should you even THINK I'd do that without… you're a low class…"
 
Bulma yelled right into his ear, "Vegeta… how DARE you say that! After all we've been through together you have the fucking GALL to insult me? You may be the Prince of Saiyans, but excuse me if I thought mistakenly that ROYALTY was supposed to be REMOTELY polite to someone who HELPED them!"
 
"Woman… what the hell is making you so angry?" Vegeta gasped, seeing the anger gleaming in her blue eyes. "I'm not going to take you so you can stop being so insane! Stop that goddamn noise at once! I'm not going to r…"
 
"I didn't think you WERE you bakayarou!" Bulma snorted. "I thought you wanted to… come onto me! I liked what you were doing to me! Don't you UNDERSTAND?"
 
"But you were trembling in fear when I almost touched you and I thought you were in pain… you're such a weak creature compared to Saiyans that… you're INFURIATING? Just WHAT the hell do you want me to think?" Vegeta grumbled.
 
"Wait, Vegeta… shut up and listen to me!" Bulma yelled. "I didn't understand… I'm sorry okay? You don't know what that does to me…"
 
"Stop your fucking apology, you damn fool woman. All that goddamned fuss about nothing! What am I going to do with you?"
 
"Obviously not what I thought," Bulma blushed. Vegeta's face resembled the shade hers must be, because he was staring vehemently with his head to the side, struggling to avoid eye contact.
 
"You… actually thought I was going to…" Vegeta flushed, then turned away. "Woman… how the hell was I supposed to know when you don't fucking TELL me? I'm a Saiyan, not a human!"
 
"No, Vegeta chan... Wait I can explain… when a male human touches a woman like that on her thigh she thinks it's because he's going to touch her in a very private way… I assumed you know that! And that you were using the massage to come onto me and maybe…" Bulma said.
 
"The way you were acting… I thought you were… and you thought I was… but how… Ghh…mmgh, that's just…" he ranted. His gritted teeth struggled to form words in her language to express the extreme embarrassment he now felt.
 
"Vegeta, I'm sorry okay?" she said, trying to sit up. "I forgot… you're a Saiyan… the Prince of Saiyans and you don't know about what humans do when they mate…"
 
"Why were you so fucking scared?" he asked, keeping his distance from her. "Don't you know I'm not a rapist? I said it before and I'll say it again till you get it through your thick ugly head!"
 
"I wasn't scared Vegeta!" she cried. "I know you're not a rapist! I was getting AROUSED! Excuse me but fear and arousal in humans must look the same!"
 
"Stupid fucking pain in the ass," Vegeta shook his head. "I can't believe you'd think I'd stoop so low as to take you in a dishonorable manner!"
 
"Please I'm sorry…"
 
"Stop apologizing already!" he screamed at her. "I get the fucking point! Now would you TELL me where the hell I should touch you if I'm massaging you, and where I fucking touch to gggmmm… get you off?"
 
"I um… uh… well the inside of the legs, and where um… where I'm wearing panties and a bra… for starters," she blurted out. Vegeta smelled her embarrassment that equaled his own, heaving great breaths. She couldn't keep her eyes off his bare back as he turned it to her. A huge scar stretched across one shoulder blade like the Grand Canyon almost over a rough terrain. Far more scars than she remembered seeing on Yamucha's bare back.
 
"Woman, you're staring at me again," Vegeta mumbled. "Why are you so scared of looking at a naked male? I thought females… no wait, it's the males of your species who have this odd fetish about staring like rutting beasts in heat at naked women…"
 
"You mean you're not used to having a woman turned on by looking at you? Doesn't looking at naked women turn you on? And Saiyan women aren't turned on when they're touched where… I said…"
 
"We don't have your obsession with sex and nudity. Saiyans were naked in our history. The only reason we wear clothes is to protect ourselves, and not warrant our enemies attacking our… fragile areas… I mean I don't think you'd like to get kicked in the boobs would you?"
 
"Um… no… no more than you in the groin…" she shivered.
 
"This ridiculous," he mumbled. "You human females are such an enigma… at first I thought whenever I came physically close to you that you were recoiling from me because I disgusted you!"
 
"No Vegeta… it's not that…"
 
"You accused me of trying to rape you on the ship…" Vegeta snorted, turning away in anger. He shrugged off her touch.
 
"Vegeta, I was scared out of my mind because I was panicking… I don't let just ANYONE get that close… and you were… rubbing against me and I felt it…"
 
"Gmmmm," Vegeta snorted. Huddled over he growled as his humiliation mounted at being caught losing control.
 
"I felt you get… hard… and I assumed… well when other guys I've been with have gotten me pinned down like that they're trying to use a cheap excuse to get… laid… and it's happened before when some guys have pinned me down and tried to steal a kiss… but I haven't always WANTED it to happen," she said, stroking his shoulder lightly. This time Vegeta relaxed a bit more.
 
"You have experience with other males, other than that weakling? And perhaps something they did has made you all nervous and scared whenever you see a nude male? How bizarre…" he mumbled.
 
"It's our culture, Vegeta. It's just like before. If you're naked your seen at a weakness… and a man has power over a naked woman and he can…"
 
"That's the most fucking ridiculous nonsense I've EVER HEARD!" Vegeta exploded. "Why the FUCK should you be scared of people seeing your ugly body?"
 
"Because we consider it as leading up to sex. It's erotic to see a woman strip…"
 
"Well yes… but Saiyans use their smell to become aroused," Vegeta answered. "Your weak human nose has no idea of that odd scent you're exuding. You think that I'm going to throw you down and rape you because I'm the enemy. Well you're wrong…"
 
"You mean you aren't the least bit… interested when you see me…" she said, sounding disappointed.
 
"You females are clueless. First you shy from sex, and then you feel badly that you aren't taken. I've seen this ludicrous thing in soap operas that your idiot mother watches… but this… this is far more than that. You were terrified of me… which I'd normally revel at… but when you are you can't stop making that horrible noise woman… something OTHER than feeling my hard on was scaring you, and I know it… so don't try to deny it!"
 
"Why do you care if I'm scared of you or not? As I recall you want to strike terror…" she challenged him. "I mean THAT's why I was scared, because you were once an enemy… and SOME men who are rapists get a hard on by violating a woman out of violence not sexual desire… and some human men get a hard on from killing people…"
 
"Not as one who'd violate a woman and fuck her against her will. That is one thing I will NOT do. Not like…" Vegeta broke off.
 
"Just answer me this… promise me that you won't use sex as a weapon, or never did, okay?" Bulma asked, massaging his shoulder. She loved the feel of his smooth skin while she stroked her fingers along knotted cords.
 
"It is pointless and no challenge. There is no honor in it," said Vegeta quietly, still with his back to her. "I don't know why I'm speaking to you of these things, except I had said I'd tell you about Saiyan mating habits so you'd assist me in my mission to claim a mate…"
 
"You Saiyans don't kiss, and you don't get turned on by seeing naked females… unless you smell arousal. You bite each other to show interest… and you aren't the least bit aroused when a woman rubs up against your…" she asked. "No wait, you are…"
 
"I was aroused by you, woman… not because I wanted to kill you, but because your body… rubbed against mine… and I lost… nnnghh control," he snorted. "There you happy now?"
 
"Yes Vegeta, you've answered my question," she said with a smile of relief. He exhaled and shivered when she wrapped her arms around him to hug him from behind.
 
"Enough Woman, you get the idea," Vegeta grumbled, glancing over his shoulder. "I supposed that I was at least permitted to be in partial familiarity because of that custom you introduced me to. I'm not stupid. I know it's not much like we Saiyans do, but I smelled your arousal. As I've come to observe from your culture, partial nudity is accepted amongst acquaintances…"
 
"Is it among Saiyans?"
 
"We're warriors. For females and males to show skin while changing was no big deal. We control our bodies…" he snorted. Bulma gasped when she traced her eyes down his back and saw something twitch at the level of his hips. In her shock she'd missed the face that what was holding his towel on was a brown furry band like a belt. She'd last recalled seeing such a thing on Radditz and Nappa when…
 
"Kuso… how did THAT get there?" she squealed, backing away as he uncurled it.
 
"Humph what?" he asked, then glanced down to her shock. "Gaahh, why are you scared now?"
 
"I thought that can't grow back!" she gasped.
 
"It can under certain circumstances," he said quietly. "It's far too complex for you to comprehend, woman."
 
"But why? I mean it never grew back on Earth… is it because you're in outer space… I mean I knew Goku's tail grew back… but I don't know about Saiyan biology… I mean when it comes to tails… I've seen you heal quickly but…" Bulma stammered, watching as he turned around and let his tail swish lazily back and forth.
 
"If you MUST know, we have a limited ability to regenerate our bodies stronger when we're badly injured. When we enter suspension or hibernation our bodies can sometimes regenerate extremities under rare circumstances. Since I'm a Saiyan elite, and royalty, I have such advanced skills… which obviously have culminated in this rather unforeseen and fortunate bonus…" he said, admiring it.
 
"Ugh, I remember what Radditz could do with his tail. He smashed Krillen through a wall!" she gasped.
 
"Did he now? I'm sorry I missed it," Vegeta joked.
 
"Bastard… that was when…"
 
"Surely you find SOME humor in that little bald twerp being put through a wall! You watch the Three Stooges as much as I do, remember?" Vegeta began to laugh. "Are you scared of my tail, little female?"
 
"I've just never… seen one up close… like THIS before… not since I first saw Goku…" Bulma whispered.
 
"What?" Vegeta snorted, suspicion in his face.
 
"I mean I was seventeen and looking for the dragonballs and I first met Goku and he walked in on me taking a bath and he…" she stammered.
 
"What did that idiotic Kakkarot do? Answer me!" Vegeta snarled.
 
"He was a stupid kid, and he saw me naked but he had no fucking clue what he was looking at! Not like that pervert Master Roshi!" Bulma corrected him. Why was he suddenly so hostile and enraged at her simple recollection? Around his waist the appendage suddenly uncoiled itself and flopped on the bed. Bulma squealed and backed against the headboard. Vegeta flexed his tail, avoiding hitting her, and then twisted it around his waist one more as he turned to look at her. He drew himself up to lay next to her on the bed, putting a good six inches of personal space around both of them.
 
"Huh, then I suppose I shouldn't blast him into atoms then? Damn, I'll have to find another excuse to nail him…" Vegeta chuckled wickedly.
 
"I'm not even going to ASK why you said that just now," she shivered, seeing the possessive look on his face.
 
"Woman, I'm not going to kill you, rape you, or let anyone do the same, so you can stop being a weakling dominated by those fears," Vegeta said, looking straight ahead. "You serve me now, and I take care of my subjects…"
 
"I'm your SUBJECT?" she asked. "Now WAIT just a moment, buster!"
 
"Humph, a Prince rules over subjects does he not? And those that serve me do so willingly. If they serve unwillingly they are slaves, and you woman are no slave."
 
"I can't… ugh…" she groaned. "Now that's just twisted!"
 
"You should feel honored. I did not give this status to the others, female," Vegeta answered.
 
"I… okay… I'm calm," Bulma inhaled. Vegeta smirked and rested his hands behind his head.
 
"Now I suppose you're going to complain you're hungry. There's food if you behave… and stop putting these dirty filthy low class thoughts into my head about what humans do to mate…" Vegeta said. The teasing gleam in his black eyes reassured her she was in no danger, as she'd feared. Her heart settled down, and she struggled to move. Yet he snapped his fingers and a table levitated over top the bed, resting just above their laps.
 
"Ooh, service…" she muttered. "Wow! Antigravity…"
 
"Only the best," he smirked, amused at her amazement of something so simple like a serving tray.
***
Thirty dishes of strange fruit and meat later, Vegeta lay next to Bulma. He had partly closed his eyes letting his meal digest as she lay there stuffed. Staring up at the ceiling he noticed she'd finally relaxed to a level that equaled her in the pod. A wicked smile crossed his face as he uncoiled his tail, and flicked it over her arm.
 
"Eeek!" she screeched, banging against the tray. "What the fuck…"
 
"I thought you were asleep, you lazy sleepyhead. We'd best get your ass out of this bed and make some use of you…" he grinned.
 
"Who's WE?" Bulma snorted. "You stuffed yourself just as much as I did, bud, and you look JUST as soporific!"
 
"I've been awake for a whole day longer than you, woman," Vegeta chuckled, lazily swishing his tail over to his side of the bed, and examining it like a long lost friend. He finally coiled it once more and sat up. Bulma couldn't believe she'd just lie next to him in their various state of undress for so long. A warm feeling came over her, and she felt as if she wanted to make up for their awkwardness before.
 
"Vegeta-sama?" she asked, leaning over.
 
"Eh?" he wondered as she closed the gap between them. "Now what?"
 
"I just wanted to show you… my appreciation for making sure I was safe… and I wanted to ask you yet another question…" she said softly, brushing her body against his hip. Her fingers brushed his hair out of the way when she whispered into his ear, letting her hot breath hit it. With a feather light touch she stretched her hand out over his chest, then leaned to kiss his bare shoulder.
 
"More pointless waste of time? Woman, you're maddening…" Vegeta wondered as she ran a finger over his chest and he flinched. "You…"
 
"Relax… you've nothing to fear from me. I just want you to see that I can be near you like this without me freaking out…" Bulma purred. Vegeta's tail twitched involuntarily when he inhaled her heady scent. Something primal about the low tone in her voice awakened his already festering hunger. For years it had gone unstated save with his concubines, and his fantasies. Although he did not push her away when he felt her fingers memorizing the position of every scar on his pectorals, he did shiver spasmodically.
 
"Your touch is repulsive…" Vegeta shot back.
 
"I don't think so, your Royal Highness…" she said. "Why else are you blushing? Why else are you so outraged I thought you were a rapist unless you WANTED me to be comfy around you like this? Ne?"
 
"Mmm, you're too fucking sly," he mumbled, and Bulma pretended she hadn't heard it as she giggled. Moving up she rested her head on his chest, running her fingers through his scars. Vegeta stiffened, not sure if he should permit this, but it DID shut her up. His ego had suffered a tremendous bruise at her earlier accusation, and he silently thanked Great Oorzu that the woman was trying to make up for her mistake.
 
"You kiss lousy," Bulma taunted in return.
 
"Now WHAT the fuck brought THAT on? I'll have you know I tolerated your stupid habit just to shut you up!" he stammered, almost sitting up. "As I recall, you seemed quite satisfied with my previous…"
 
"Well buster I've got a lot to say about THAT!" Bulma said hotly, poking his chest with her index finger. "Just because you kissed me back doesn't mean you can't learn how!"
 
"And why in HELL should I even give a shit how, woman?" he responded, glaring at her indignantly. "Such a pointless waste of time is beneath…"
 
"Uh huh, yeah right," Bulma snickered, grabbing his cheek and crooking her arm around his neck. Vegeta did no stop her because for a second he was truly speechless. Especially when she kissed his lips with a teasingly light touch. As before she tilted her face to another angle, and sustained her lip touch diagonally across his mouth for a longer pressure.
 
"Ugh, yuck!" Vegeta cursed. "This is the absolute limit! Make up your fucking mind! First you berate me for showing familiarity and now you're…"
 
"It's because you're clueless when it comes to earth females and that's why I wanted to thank you," she smiled, leaning her face up. Panting heavily, Vegeta realized she was just going to either continue to annoy him or worse. He had to admit despite some revulsion he WAS curious why she insisted on continually hanging all over him or touching her mouth in such a manner. It WAS frivolous but he did somehow enjoy the slight release it gave him. Plus he might convince her to shut up and do what he asked of her if he indulged this stupid whim.
 
Grabbing her neck he yanked her mouth towards his, and Bulma was slightly shocked that he'd been the first to move. His arm crushed her to his side, and she squirmed slightly at the way his mouth clumsily moved over hers. "Not like that…" she gasped.
 
"Woman, you're infuriating!" he grumbled. "Make up your damn MIND!"
 
"Easy silly… it's more like… this… and it's WAY better if you open your mouth a bit more…" she continued to tease him, letting her fingers slide through the hair just above one ear.
 
"Stupid pain in the fucking ass," he growled, as she climbed up and pressed her chest to his. She slid both arms around his neck and gently pressed her mouth over his. This time it was far more soft and less demanding. What the hell was the proper manner, he wondered, or was it just as random as anything else? No savagery, but he could swear that one time she'd kissed him it was extremely primal for a second. Partly embarrassed he let go of enough pride to let her tease his mouth open and taste her unique flavor. His own tongue slid past hers, clumsily brushing over her teeth that were far more puny and blunt. Bulma whimpered and actually tightened her grip, digging her nails into his flesh. A flash of relief came over him because it was the first remotely Saiyan thing she'd done. She accidentally bit down on his tongue and he chuckled through the kiss, doing the same.
 
"Uh… wow… I…" she stammered, as he pulled her up to sprawl across his chest.
 
"Hmm, so I DO impress you after all, woman? I AM a far faster learner of such insipid customs than you give me credit for… so I'd think TWICE before I'd correct the Royal person…" he snickered, catching hold of the back of her neck with one hand. Simultaneously his other hand slid around to rest on the small of her back and imprison her on top of him.
 
"Yeah, and your EGO's about to burst because you're getting such a swelled head, bud," she quipped. Against his chest hers heaved with rapid increase. Between them the temperature rose to a balmy tropic level. Surely the sweat blistering on both their bodies was generated by the rising tensions of mutual desire.
 
"Relax, silly female, I'm not going to hurt you… much," he teased. " I see now what you're trying to do… in demonstrating how humans do this… you're trying to get me to show you the Saiyan equivalent?"
 
"Took you long enough to figure it out," Bulma stammered, flushing with heat from head to toe. A lightbulb flared on in Vegeta's mind, and he realized the possibilities. It thrilled and scared her, but she was already too aroused to resist a temptation like this. Each clumsy touch by the Prince further inflamed her desire to show him how humans shared attraction.
 
"Proceed," he said.
 
"This is what we call making out," Bulma stammered.
 
"Hmm, so a prequel to mating… but not mating?" he asked.
 
"Yes…" she panted. "Because right now… I getting really turned on…"
 
"Heh, you're speechless. I think this might have possibilities."
 
"Now don't you start with the attitude, dweeb," Bulma warned him. He seized the outer edge of her ear to nibble it, running his tongue along the captured bit of skin.
 
"Hush now and show me what you'd started to. Or else quit wasting my time…" he growled warningly. Bulma swallowed hard, realizing she'd better finish what she'd started. As his tail wrapped around her waist, she wondered what in Kame's name she'd gotten into. Nevertheless she knew that it felt far better than any such experience had before.
***
"It hurts," she whimpered as Vegeta stretched over her, wondering at the response in her smell.
 
"I know woman. I had supposed this would be the case," he said, moving his finger along her inner thigh and sliding one in. "Such a fragile thing you are… but so intriguing…"
 
"Was that a compliment?" she whimpered gritting her teeth as he roughly explored her inner thighs and further up.
 
"You're all moist here… just like a Saiyan female," he shook his head. "This part I have complete familiarity with. If this is the case than if I touch you here you'll…"
 
"Vegeta!" she screamed, writhing and locking her legs around his wrist. He was surprised and shocked as she convulsed.
 
"Hmm, now I can't help but be remotely impressed, female," he shook his head. "You're far stronger than I'd imagined…."
 
"Are you going to… have sex with me or not?" she panted.
 
"A Saiyan royal elite finds pleasure with willing concubines. Be very sure that you are doing this of your own free will woman, because I'm finding it difficult to back down, and I HATE being interrupted," Vegeta growled.
 
"So you CAN have… you mean you WILL do it if… you're not teasing me in some cruel way… you want me right?" she blinked.
 
"Yes you stupid silly female. I wouldn't have let you approach me in this manner if I had not realized your intent. You wish to satiate yourself and me. It's permitted, because you've just given me another reason to keep you around. I'll treat you well… and nobody else will have you…"
 
"But Vegeta, there's one thing you should know. There's sex, and then there's making love," Bulma blurted out.
 
"Do you wish me to do this or not? Be sure…" he said. "Mating for pleasure is a separate and encouraged thing for a Prince to do. Mating for the sake of bearing children is a very sacred and permanent bond. I wouldn't even consider this if I wasn't remotely tolerant of what you are… however frail you are woman…"
 
"Okay, I can live with that because I'm way too horny to back down!" Bulma whimpered as he thrust another finger into her soft womanhood. "Ohhh I'm going to die…"
 
***
"You're not going to die, woman. Maybe make a lot of infernal noises, but I'm not going to hurt you. What would be the point?" Vegeta panted, as he continued to prepare her.
 
His towel dropped from his hips and she shivered as she saw her first uninterrupted view of him. He wore far less than she did now, for he'd torn her underwear aside to leave her in her thin silk nightgown. "That's not the only… uh… place…"
 
"Here?" he asked, reaching up as she grasped his other hand and put it squarely on her breast. He slid his hand overtop, judging the fit which perfectly filled one cupped hand. She bit her lip, squealing as he found the nipple on one breast through silk and investigated with his fingers. Removing his hand from below, he placed both hands overtop her breasts, cupping them and feeling their dimensions. As if feeling out a situation, and finding untold pleasure in it.
 
"That feel so good," she moaned.
 
"You're strange, female," he shook his head. "Saiyan females are erogenous there, but we don't have an obsession with breasts. But your backside…"
 
Here he flipped her over and Bulma yelped as he slid his hands down her back and gently squeezed her ass. Murmuring with satisfaction he traced overtop her tailbone and then down her crease, massaging and cupping her as a human male would her breasts. It dawned on her that baboons had a similar instinct when in heat, because the flanks of the female were bright red. Another clue.
 
"Sensitive here as well…" Vegeta whispered. "But what a damn shame you humans have lost your tails in evolution…"
 
Her bones seemed so fragile as he slid his hands over her skin. Bulma realized he had flipped her nightgown between his hands and her flesh to feel her through the silk. IT was extremely erotic, but made her wonder why he wouldn't touch her flesh with his. Turning her over again she gasped up at him for he put his fingers again in her vagina. She squealed as he rapidly stimulated her clit and then withdrew his fingers after she convulsed. Arching her back she tried to bite back her scream.
 
"You liked that, didn't you, female?" he mumbled. As he licked her excitement from his fingers Bulma moaned at the sensuality. Not every man she'd been with would do this. Vegeta's nostrils flared and he tasted sweetness he realized was what Radditz and Nappa had told him a Saiyan female would taste like. As many males he had questions, and Nappa was one of the few to tell him the 'ways' of mating. He'd described in crude terms how an aroused Saiyan female tasted just like jivaraugh fruit. That was before his own mate was killed and a dark growling rage came over his face and Vegeta decided he'd heard enough about the 'birds and the bees'. Killing Nappa's female had been a devious undertaking by Bok Choi, and Vegeta felt rage towards him. Radditz' young mate had been reassigned to another quadrant of the empire, and when they'd heard that Cabernet and Rutabeg had been slain, they were beside themselves with rage and anger. Two warriors and females had been slain, although third class. While Frieza hated the though of female warriors, the Saiyans were an exception because their females were ruthless even for their species when angered. Females were vicious and sadistic and cruel if their mates were threatened. By taking them and placing them in other assignments, Bok Choi had effectively gotten Radditz and Nappa by the balls.
 
This forever tore away what little warmth they had. Nappa became sadistic and abusive towards any of the bed slaves offered him. Radditz refused any female, except when they'd helped themselves to purging the last resistance on Idsar. However the Idsarians had willingly sold themselves and their females into slavery rather than be purged, and the Saiyans decided they were worth sparing. Idsarians resembled hairless apes, with great strength despite their lack of tails. Over their body they painted various adornments of red and black, while their females were the best pleasures and the only capable of being compatible with Saiyan biology.
 
He recalled Jenlynn and Naya. She had blue hair, as Bulma had, but was far stronger. Vegeta pushed away such thoughts and focussed on the pleasure this woman was allowing him to give. Completely she'd submitted herself and he enjoyed the pungent taste of Bulma's womanly essence. It was an aphrodisiac, making him want to hurry up and show her how quickly he could learn her habits, and start training her in his.
 
***
"I don't know… if this is going to work…" she whimpered. "I've never been with a… Saiyan elite before…"
 
"Doubtless not, but the discomfort will be… temporary," he mumbled, tracing himself down one thigh. Bulma gasped and shivered in fear and longing. Judging from the hunger and fierceness in Vegeta's eyes, she knew he couldn't restraint himself forever. Fear rose in her.
 
"Don't… hurt me… I mean… I know you wont but be… gentle… it's been a long time sinc e I…" she admitted, shyly.
 
"Still scared of me?" Vegeta asked, caressing and kneading her fragile body with his hands.
 
"No, I mean yes, I mean I'm nervous…because well… Chichi… she said that when Goku had sex with her…. He sometimes… broke bones…"
 
"Foolish woman, I'm not a clumsy oaf like Kakkarot!" Vegeta laughed.
 
"Then what about… protection?" Bulma asked.
 
Vegeta blinked momentarily, revealing an expression akin to disappointment. Before Bulma could interpret its true meaning it rapidly shifted to irritation and confusion. Had he actually wanted unprotected sex? "Protection… ah yes… I'm no fool when it comes to that! I'm relieved you have faith that I as a Prince take proper… precautions…"
 
"Of course! I don't wanna seem blunt, but I don't know what… diseases…. And um you are a Saiyan but…"
 
"Is that all?" Vegeta laughed. "Why didn't you say so? I found these items that were stashed amongst your belongings before I put them away…"
 
She squealed with embarrassment when Vegeta dropped several multicolored wrappers on the bed beside her. "Those aren't MINE!" she suddenly squealed.
 
"Mr. Zocolotto has a sick mind," Vegeta snickered. "And so do you… because I did find others in your possession from time to time. I doubt they'd be up to the task of surviving the mating process with a Saiyan Elite such as myself…"
 
"Arrogant Neanderthal," she grumbled as he prepared himself, and felt more respect because he was going to such trouble. Her annoyance evaporated as he slid himself against her, and lifted her legs to brace them against his chest. His hands spread her legs apart to open herself as much as he could.
 
"This will hurt female, but don't be fooled…" he growled deeply, then thrust quickly inside.
 
"Vegeta… Kami it hurts!" Bulma wailed, shivering in fear because of the pain shooting through her at that moment. Vegeta held himself off of her with one hand then pulled her backside to rest on his knees so he wouldn't break her bones. If he was his true weight on Vejitasei he'd be a ton easily, but on this world he was a mere 240 pounds at the most.
 
"Shh, don't be scared. It will be better, you have my word…" Vegeta panted, maneuvering his tail around her waist to hold her there. "But you're accommodating me nicely… I think this has quite satisfying possibilities I'd not entertained…"
 
"Ooh it… Vegeta… I can't describe how much," she gasped, unable to form words when he moved, and pushed her back. Groaning she shifted her hips determined that he'd not be the only one getting the upper hand.
 
"That's it… perfect," Vegeta gasped in surprise when Bulma moved in the rhythm he'd wanted most. His eyes widened as she circled and moved to the side, along with each thrust. Arching her back she squeezed down from inside, just in the way she'd read and done with lovers in the past. Yamucha had berated her for being so damn impatient, and he'd always begged her NOT to do it. Or laughed. Shame passed over her face and she stopped to let him take the pace.
 
"I did not give you permission to stop that, female," Vegeta snarled in her ear.
 
"You mean you like what I'm doing? You don't mind if I take the lead?" she asked with a smile.
 
"I'm not some wimpy human waste of skin," he gritted through a strangled and very satisfied moan. "You're quite… talented at this… I hadn't… such tightness… since when have you…"
 
"Not for a long time," she gasped, and then sighed in pleasure at the first dawning of an orgasm she knew would be quite good. IT had been far too long since she'd had any partner who'd remotely come close to her fantasies. How ironic that this spoiled jealous Prince had a new appreciation for her. Glancing up into his eyes she saw his face contorted in pleasure as his tail jerked her body to the tempo she was setting.
 
"Vegeta… I can't… do you mind if I try something?" she asked. Bulma hooked her calves over his shoulder, and rocked even more violently.
 
"Of course, you sly female," he gasped, and Bulma yelped as only his tail supported her waist because they were levitating two feet off the bed by now. Her full weight slammed into him with each thrust, which quickly increased to fever pitch. He shouted and growled words in what must have been the longest speech of Saiyanjin tongue she'd heard. If they were curses or endearments she had no idea, but they served to increase her desire to please him.
 
"Vegeta please don't stop!" Bulma whimpered. "I can feel it… please whatever you do, don't stop… don't let me go…"
 
"Don't be stupid! I always finish what I start!" he gritted. "Brace yourself…"
 
"What are you…" Bulma gasped, then shut up when she knew more than anyone else that he was reaching his own pinnacle.
 
"I… WOMAN!" he roared. Throwing his head back, Vegeta arched his spine. He reached his ultimate release for this round, shaking spasmodically. Energy surged and crackled, and Bulma felt her hair standing on end with blinding ki wreathing his body. It extended to envelop her as well, and she found herself screaming in fear. AT first she wondered if he was killing her, but the intense tingling reassured her it was what a Saiyan, or at least an Elite did when he came.
***
Panting, Vegeta levitated to the bed, and lay on his back. As Bulma moved to get off him, his tail snared her in place. "I did not give you leave… to go… woman…" he panted.
 
"You… liked it?"
 
"Stop asking such ridiculous questions, fool," he mumbled. "Because of THAT stunt I'm going to require much more food… and you're going to have to serve it to me… because I'm not fucking moving…"
 
"How… you arrogant jerk…"
 
"You cannot complain woman, it's not every female who can successfully absorb that much ki and survive," Vegeta panted, opening his eyes. Bulma flinched in fear.
 
"You mean you could have KILLED me?"
 
"I mean you stupid woman, that I would NOT have let myself climax in my usual manner had I not sensed your ability to accommodate me," Vegeta cut her off. His chest rose and fell with the growling satisfaction that spread over him.
 
"Gee was that a COMPLIMENT From his Royal Highness?" Bulma giggled, bouncing on top of him. Vegeta opened one eye and then the other, snorting in frustration.
 
"Humph," he mumbled. "I'm not going to let you ruin my good mood. So I suggest you lay down and rest while you can. We've a lot to do. And I for one am enjoying the silence, although I'm kicking myself because I had not realized the means to obtain it before…"
 
"By screwing me?" she giggled.
 
"Mmm, stay quiet if you wish me to remain in a tolerable mindset, woman…" he complained, closing his eyes and laying down. He grabbed her and tugged her down so she was forced to sprawl over him awkwardly. Bulma realized it was the closest she'd get to appreciation from him. After all he wasn't cursing at her or insulting her, rather lying there with his arms wrapped possessively around her.
 
Kissing his chest lightly she curled up and lay her head just under his chin. In a million years she would not have imagined getting this close despite the excuses she'd used. Most likely he'd regard her little more than a concubine or a friend with fringe benefits. Bulma was no stranger to casual sex. Heck before Yamucha, and even during the times they were broken up, she'd had encounters. Far less than Yamucha. Her virginity she'd given up in cram school at age 14 to some young nervous engineering student. Then there was Hikaru, a relationship of 6 months where he'd begged her to help him pass an exam in exchange for the privilege of being his 'girl friend'. He was a champion soccer player, and she'd seen him till she was 16. Then he'd moved onto someone more 'like him', and she'd been so angry she'd sworn off any man till she could find her 'perfect prince'. Which was why she'd been searching the Dragon Balls out anyway. Now years later she lay in the arms of a jealous stuck up alien Prince who'd just given her some of the most satisfying sex. While he was not the most 'skilled', she'd felt no intensity or passion like this.
 
Unfortunately he had not shouted her name. As always he'd called her 'onna' in her tongue. Why did he not use her name? Suspicion filled her because she realized that in the midst of sex was one of the few places beings were brutally honest. If he had not screamed out her name did that mean she meant little more than what he'd said?
 
"I wish…" she whispered. "Damn, it's stupid. You'd never feel the same, and I'm not even sure you're capable of it… but I don't want anyone else now… you stubborn ape…"
 
Vegeta didn't answer because he had dropped fast asleep. Still his tail kept her in place and mumbled when she moved. He tightened his grip and held her fast against him. Bulma realized that he would sometimes cry and scream out in nightmares, and the last thing she wanted was to wake him and have her blasted into a million pieces with a stray ki bolt. Better to lay still as possible and not rouse the demon. She could feel the solid weight of his dense bones and muscles that were stiff as steel cables. All Saiyans were built stocky and solid. even ones of great height due to 10 times earth gravity. Vegeta was a bit of an exception because he was average human height, but according to him, there was great variation amongst Saiyans. Some of them didn't stop growing till in their mid thirties, and he had grown an inch or so since she'd seen him on Namek. It was the lesser gravity, he'd insisted.
 
"Too bad I'm just a weak useless earth girl to you," she whispered. "But I'll be with you any way I can… because I don't want to leave… Kame it makes no sense, but I don't want to lose you…"