Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found: Royal Line Blues ❯ Visions of Future Trunks ( Chapter 30 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 29  


"You can’t just leave them… even though they deserve it… Krillen…" Bulma protested.

"Woman, you worry too much," Vegeta said, picking her up over his shoulder and rushing towards the miniship hanger.

"Hey now… I’ve warned you about THIS!" Bulma screamed. Chuckling Vegeta sped up, running down the corridor. He trotted through a large open door, revealing a rounded shape nestled just in front of the forward hatch. To her shock she recognized a ship almost identical to one of the ones that Radditz and Nappa had taken to Chikyuu.

He carried her into the open pod, and sat down. With a grunt he settled her on his lap, and barked a control to the ship. "Hang on Bulma-chan, this take off might be a bit rough…"

"I figured you kept the ship, but I just KNOW you’re going to give me a good explanation for this, buster… cause I’m this far from running out…" Bulma protested.

"Too late for that, now just sit back and relax…" he snickered, wedging her between his thighs as he pulled the seatbelt straps around both of them.

"You’ve gone nuts… you’ve just gone nuts… that’s the only explanation…" she shook her head. "Or I’m the biggest sucker in the galaxy…"

"That remains to be seen…" he said. "I’m teasing girl… not that I mind you squirming around…"

"Oh shut up will you! I get the idea, your Majesty. Like always I’m supposed to stroke more than just your EGO!" Bulma snapped. The hatch hissed shut, enclosing them into a chamber about the size of a two-person sport scar. Only the front window afforded any real view, for the rest of the pod contained displays and other controls she had only just begun to determine the use of.

"I thought you’d be grateful to me for taking you away from those losers, don’t prove me wrong," he complained, punching a button that she recognized was the launching cycle. Quickly the craft lurched backwards. Through the view port she saw the hanger bay shoot forwards till she saw the exterior curve of the ship. Out through the closing hatch doors they maneuvered, giving Bulma a space eye view of their home for the past month.

"Kuso… they can’t fly that ship!" she protested.

"I know. That’s why I’m giving them a special surprise before they reach Chikyuu… and no it’s not what you think, though it would be much more gratifying," Vegeta interrupted her. "You remember that suspension gas these ships exude?"

"Oh, you sneaky son of a bitch… you’re putting them to sleep for the trip?" Bulma squealed.

"Not so damn loud!" Vegeta protested, clamping hands over his ears. Bulma twisted her body around slightly.

"Vegeta… part of me’s angry you almost killed Yamucha… but the rest of me isn’t," Bulma said quietly. "I… should be furious with you, but I know you only did it to save my life…"

"Humph," Vegeta grunted. "Don’t make me regret a momentary weakness…"

"Not a chance, c’mere your Royal Whyness, and show me how much I need to stroke your ego," Bulma said. Judging from the tone in his voice, she wanted to divert his attention with the notion of sex.

"What are you…?" Vegeta asked, but his question was cut off with Bulma’s lips closing over his.

"Well since we’re alone, why the hell not?" she panted.

Her tongue thrust past his lips, evoking a moan from the surprised growl. He unclipped the harness enough to shift her body up onto his lap, and turn it to the side so he could reach her mouth more comfortably. Along her hip his hand slid, then squeezed when it reached her jeans covered bottom.

A harsh computer voice grated out their current position, startling Bulma enough so she broke the kiss. "Damn it… I wish I knew more of the language…"

"You’ll learn it soon enough…" he promised.

"Huh, I was wondering if I was hallucinating… did it just say we’re 100 KM from the ship?"

"Yes woman, which means that we’re rid of those losers and their stupid interruptions. Honestly, why didn’t you let me blow that Yamidork sky high when I had the chance?"

"Because it was more fun watching you torture him," Bulma giggled. "Seeing me and you get together was the punishment he deserved… and he’s getting what’s coming to him putting up with Ami and Yumi pestering him… I just feel bad for Krillen…"

"There is hope for you yet, woman," Vegeta snickered.

"Don’t get TOO hopeful… you know that I’d never forgive you if you hurt Krillen… as pissed as I am at the others… he doesn’t deserve to be stuck with them…"

"They’ll wake up a few hundred thousand light minutes from Chikyuu… if I didn’t think they’d damage the ship in their fool attempt to fly it, I’d not have bothered with the suspension gas," Vegeta mumbled. "I need that spacecraft to train in after we get back to Chikyuu…"

"Where ARE we going?"

"That’s for me to know and you to find out," Vegeta grinned.

"You jerk," she growled.

Vegeta unclipped the harness and lifted her up easily. Turning her around he planted her on his lap so she was straddling him. "Speaking of," he answered. "Things would be much more pleasant if we spent the time more productively in this ship, ne? No interfering morons here…"

Although Bulma wanted to yell at him, she preferred the heavy kiss he laid on her mouth far more. Especially when his hands kneaded her back and ass with firm pinches. Her soft chest pressed tightly to the hard surface of his armor, making her shriek in momentary discomfort. Yet it felt damn good to have his undivided attention, and the evidence of his true intent growing firmly between them.

"Now that you mention it…" she whispered. "I do see the advantages… these ships always DID seem small for a reason…"

"Consider yourself fortunate that we are a good fit," he leered.

"If you’ll take off the damn armor I’ll show you how much I like trying on something before I buy it…" she winked.

"You’ve already made your purchase, woman, and you can’t send this back…" Vegeta rumbled in her ear. She gasped as he quickly removed her clothes, stopping only to squeeze her breasts and rub a teasing finger and tongue over them, as his hands arched over her bare skin. He stopped only to fold her clothes into a bundle that she shoved to the small compartment to the side. Feeling him beneath her was strange indeed.

"Lose the damn armor will you, it’s hard…"

"I don’t see WHY you should complain, ungrateful wench, since it’s not the only thing that’s hard," he sniffed.

"Oh you!" she shrieked, and reached down to help him in his next task. Repositioning his spandex pants he shifted enough so the minimum of bare skin brushed up against hers. Throwing back her head she gasped at his hands massaging the curves of her breasts, exploring their weight and how well each filled a gloved hand.

"Why are you nervous woman? I won’t hurt you… we’ve done this before after all…"

"I never expected you to be so ah… well endowed? It takes some getting used to…"

"Trust me you will become accustomed to it, or I would have never considered it. Now let me prepare you properly," Vegeta whispered. He reached down between her legs and found her pleasure center. Bulma screamed and squealed as he thrust fingers in and out. Already she had been partly aroused because of seeing him fight her ex. To her surprise she saw Vegeta had tugged off one of his white gloves and thrown it aside, because he was touching her with his skin to hers.

"Oh Vegeta-chan… I…" she moaned.

"That’s the best way that stupid nickname has sounded," he snickered. "Now just let me take charge this time. It’s not going to hurt nearly as much this time. You’ll soon be screaming for more…"

"It’s been… a while… and I don’t think that… ohhh." She sobbed as she trembled from head to toe with the climax his fingers alone brought to her. Roughly he pinched and manipulated her clitoris, dragging his fingers through moisture. Momentarily he licked his fingers clean, imprinting her scent. Seeing his tongue dart out to lick his lips Bulma almost melted then and there.

"You enjoy that, girl?" he smirked. "Well there’s much more where that came from…"

Nervously Bulma pushed her fingers into her moisture and ran them along the source of her trepidation. Vegeta closed his eyes and nodded, grunting his approval of her gesture. She scooted forwards, while his free hand clenched her waist and raised her overtop of him.

A sharp upward thrust of his hips pushed them together, and Bulma clung to his shoulders, muffling her scream. Squeezing her eyes shut she whimpered into his shoulder. IT was hard and fast, but Vegeta remained perfectly still, growling. "Perfect. I hadn’t anticipated how well suited you’d be, but it seems human anatomy has its benefits… don’t you?"

"Kame… it hurts it hurt so badly not to have you near…" she sniffled.

"Make any noise you wish," he grunted. "You can’t hear noises in space, isn’t that what you said?"

"You’re so gonna get it for this, your Majesty," she panted, moving ever so slightly to tease him. Still felt as if she’d never get used to the way in which they fit well together.

"I’ll thank you to remember just who you belong to, girl," Vegeta scolded her. He remained perfectly still, feeling Bulma writhing in impatience around him. Unable to touch him, she felt frustrated and even more aroused.

"How can I forget, when you’ve got such a big ego… and a thick skull?" she reminded him, twitching her hips.

"You’re not complaining about other attributes I trust? No? I didn’t think so… Speechless? Good…"

"I…oh it DOES get better…" she gasped, mouth open but making no sound. Vegeta gripped her hips and thrust upward at a steady pace.

"Oh Vegeta… wait… ohhh… Kami…" she whimpered.

"The most intelligent thing you’ve said in hours," Vegeta smirked.

"You did well, Bulma," Vegeta said as he purred against her much later. Every muscle ached and sung with Vegeta’s lovemaking earlier. Bulma stretched and sighed in satisfaction. Practice did make perfect, and they had practiced much since their first time.

"You’re really kinky when you let yourself go," she giggled, snuggling into his arms. A matching scab on his shoulder about the dimensions of a human bite was just beginning to scab over. Bulma licked her lips, realizing that for once she did not mind the sight or taste of blood.

"I must admit you humans are advanced in some ways with your games of mating… this submission and dominance is what I was requiring for the possession phase…"

"Just as long as I get my chance," she pouted.

"You will, but not here," he whispered fiercely. "You belong to me, Woman. And don’t forget it. And you won’t dare release yourself unless I wish it…"

"Mmm I like it when you talk dirty and possessive," she laughed.

"You are not such a fool after all," Vegeta laughed, biting into her shoulder. She moaned and did the same, swallowing the blood that tingled down her throat.

"If anyone ELSE did this, I’d kill them," she moaned. "But you’re like a drug, I can’t get enough of you…"

"It will fade in time," he said. "And you’ll be reminded of who your master and mate is…"

"But you said we should keep it a secret," she whispered.

"Yes woman, that’s correct. When we get back to Chikyuusei, that’s my expectation. I’l continue to reside with you, but I cannot let the others guess the nature of our… mating bond. Not till the Androids arrive," he grunted.

"About that, Vegeta-chan… in my society it’s considered… unacceptable for a woman to have a baby without the father…"

"They may know that I am the child’s father," said Vegeta. "But we must not let them know the true nature of our attachment. If they ask, you are permitted to tell them, but it is NOT their business…"

"My parents will want to know…"

"Your fool father and mother will know of course. And I shall assure your father that my intentions are honorable, but in my culture we don’t openly show affection. If he asks more, he will risk inciting my wrath…"

"Don’t you dare threaten my parents, Vegeta…"

"I won’t DO anything," he mumbled. "But they don’t have to KNOW that… and your mother’s fool enough to keep him in line… Now sleep. We’ll mate some more when we wake…"

"That damn gas AGAIN?" she groaned. "You’d better have reset it this time, jerk!"

"You take me for a fool?" he murmured. "It’s a long way to where we’re going, at least two days, and we’ll hibernate for most of it…"

"Where ARE we going?" she asked. "Not Orchyd!"

"Of course not. We’re going to pay a visit to my friends on Idsarsei. To thank them in person for their assistance," said Vegeta. "It’s quite lush. You’ll see when we get there, woman. Now let the gas do its work… the computer will wake us when we’re in proximity."

"Ooh, is this mean you’re taking me on the Saiyajin equivalent of a honeymoon?"

"That would be your silly language’s word for it, yes," Vegeta said.

"Does this make us… married?"

"Possession is nine tenths of the law according to one of your world’s sages. We’ve been living in the same chamber, eating from the same table, and sharing battle together. Now when you are bearing my heir, the bond will be almost complete… unfortunately my world no longer exists for any official declaration. And I would look foolish as you are if I announced to the last remaining Royal heir that I’m taking a non-Saiyan for a mate."

"Sounds perfect to me, Geta-chan…" she murmured.

"Good, I thought it might as much, life mate," he answered smugly.

His arms twined around her, and she sighed as he shifted her to lie partly on top of him. Head pillowed on his chest she slumbered far better than she had ever since the word of the androids had started. Thoughts wandered in her sleep.

A purple haired boy with such power. What had been his name? Bulma found herself puzzling these things. That look in his blue eyes that were so familiar dawned on her. It was remarkably like Vegeta’s. Yet the eyes were almost the same shade as her own. A strange realization flowed through her, and then she dismissed it. Surely it was coincidence. After all, Saiyajins could have as much variation as humans could. Although Vegeta denied this thought with his complaints as to the boy’s unusual coloring. Nappa was bald, wasn’t he?

Vegeta squeezed her tightly to him and grunted. She tried to remember the name of the youth. He wore a Capsule Corps jacket of all things, which was disturbingly familiar. While she had not said much, she had watched intently, seeing that he’d thrown down a small implement that exploded just like the products she and her father had invented. That logo was a far more stylized version of the one she had grown up seeing. Whoever he was he was an employee or future one from her corporation.

Also, that device he landed in came right out of her wildest dreams. Bulma had often dreamed of a ‘time machine’, and she had recognized the thing for what it was, although nobody had specifically told her his craft was capable of such abilities. "It looks just like something I’d build," Bulma shivered. "Could he be a descendent of mine… but I’m not that powerful…"

Perhaps he had mated with one of Goku’s children. Maybe he was a grandchild or something of hers. A product of a yet to be revealed cousin and one of Goku’s sons. Gohan might not be the only child Goku would have. What had he said to her? "Have a healthy baby?"

"What the hell," she whispered, sitting up. She shivered spasmodically. Vegeta pulled her back down with him, grumbling.

The youth had straight lavender hair the same shade as her father’s. When she was a little girl, Bulma’s hair was lavender at first, then changing to blue as she grew older. Many of her family members shared the same silky straight hair texture. Whoever that youth was, he was a strange mix of her features and Saiyajin. Clearly in her mind she dredged up the images, and froze at the realization.

"My son… I have a son… or a grandson…" Bulma thought with fear and wonder. To think she’d survive long enough to have a child. Was Vegeta the father? Surely it couldn’t be Goku.

She traced a finger over his eyebrows and cheek as he grunted, and squeezed her more tightly. Then she mentally superimposed that of the mysterious youth. Having felt the power of Vegeta’s Gallic Gun almost firsthand it was possible.

"That guy looks a little bit like Vegeta," Krillen had said, sitting next to her on the rock.

What was the name of that young man who’d killed Freiza and Cold single-handedly six months ago? Bulma realized she had never heard the name of the mysterious youth. Perhaps he was far from the future, but even if he wasn’t… he was related to her. Bulma knew he had to be a descendent of some sort.

***

Dreams blended and Bulma saw herself running. She came to stop with the other Z fighters, then saw the time capsule opening. Vegeta and Yamucha stood on either side, and then watched as the youth sheathed his sword.

Within her mind she saw strange visions of the youth. He sat there on his rock, blushing as Vegeta snarled at him. "What are you looking at, punk?"

The youth smiled shyly, adjusting his sword belt. Bulma blinked in confusion as a look of pride and shame covered his young face. To see such a mature expression of loss on a face such as his. Bulma swallowed hard, choking on the sorrow of his admission.

"All this will be gone in 3 years unless you win," the youth said as she walked over to him.

"Who are you?" Bulma asked. "Won’t I see you again?"

"You’ll be seeing me sooner than you think, Mother," he said.

She opened her mouth wide, gasping into his blue eyes. So much like her father. She lifted a finger to touch lavender locks. He turned away, wiping a tear from his eyes. Bulma cupped his face in her hands, trying to see herself in him.

"So young and so sad… what misery you’d seen…" she said.

"I’ve missed you so much," he said, hugging her tightly. He sobbed into her shoulder as she stroked him awkwardly, wanting to reassure him.

"I don’t know how to be a mother…" she whimpered.

"You’ll learn, Mom, you will," he sobbed. "Three years is a long time… but you’ll learn…"

"You… you’re Trunks… I’ll name you after my grandfather…" she whispered.

He nodded, smiling through his tears. "I couldn’t tell you before… but Goku knew. He figured you’d learn on your own… and now that you have…"

"Get away from her, you punk… or else…" someone snarled.

"What the hell?"

She blinked to see Vegeta standing twenty feet away, rage flashing through his face. White armor gleamed on his chest, the armor that she had constructed. Dark eyes blazed with jealousy, the sort that came from a mated Saiyajin male protecting what was his.

"It’s not what you think…" the youth said as he released Bulma. He stepped back, warily looking at Vegeta with fear and awe.

"Get your hands off her, boy. Or else be blasted into the next dimension…" Vegeta growled, marching up and grabbing Bulma’s arm. Roughly he pulled her to him, and she gasped at the force in his arm wrapping around her waist.

"You idiot! He’s not interested in screwing me!" Bulma yelled. "Let me go you’re hurting me…"

"Don’t hurt her," Trunks said, balling his hand into a fist. "You can’t hurt her…"

"None of your damn business. I don’t’ know WHAT you think you’re doing here… but you can leave. We don’t need YOUR help… what makes you think you can be stronger than I?"

"Because…" he said, blinking at Vegeta who held Bulma protectively to him. She gasped as Vegeta slowly levitated with her in his arms. Power surged through his body, as he let out a low growl. She squeezed her eyes shut, as the power levels built up, and Vegeta channeled some of the ki into her body to protect it.

"AHHHHHHH!" Energy surged around him as he let out a similar cry. Waves of power slammed into Bulma as she clung to her mate for life. The youth levitated as well, slowly matching Vegeta in height. Eyes narrowed, and Bulma gasped because it was like looking into a mirror. Of course. It was so obvious as he levitated there with his fists at his side.

"YEARRRRHHH!" Vegeta hollered, and Bulma felt only one hand holding her as he balled his other at his side. Vegeta’s body surged with white-hot energy, matching intensity to the youth that was screaming every bit as loud. Eerily their voices chorused in harmony.

"AHHHHHHH!" Trunks screamed, till a golden aura burst forth. Bulma blinked to see the youth’s eyes turn emerald green while his hair stood on end, glowing as hot as the sun. Then the aura dropped and he levitated with outstretched arms. Drawing his sword, he faced off against the Prince.

"You dare challenge me, little boy?" Vegeta laughed, raising his hand with the palm facing forwards. "Don’t make me laugh!"

"You are still not a Super Saiyan," said Trunks quietly.

"Shows what you know…" Vegeta snickered. Rage filled Vegeta’s body, as he pushed against the limit. Bulma gasped to see a similar transformation surge through her. A slow smile came over the youth’s face as Vegeta’s eyes and hair blazed golden. His body seemed to hum with increased power, and Bulma was scared to death to be so close to something so capable of destroying a world.

"At last you understand," Trunks intoned. "It took you long enough… once you realized that you have another reason then trying to beat Goku… you owe a lot to Bulma… that you’ll never admit…"

"Who the HELL are you?"

"Ask Bulma… she knows… and I think you already suspect… but are too proud to admit it. And it’s hurting her…"

"You seem to know her all too well. Which tells me that you either have spied on her, desiring her for you… or wish to destroy her to deny me what is rightfully mine! If it’s the woman you want, boy, I won’t let you take her away," Vegeta snarled.

"No way! I don’t want her like THAT!" Trunks said with a look of horror and disgust. "Don’t you realize what’s right in front of your face?"

"Vegeta-chan… he’s not going to hurt us… please… you don’t understand…" said Bulma.

"I won’t let anyone take you away woman! You’re MINE!" he whispered fiercely.

"That’s the way it should be, and I know that! The last thing I want is for you to be split up! You HAVE to be together… as husband and wife, don’t you see? If you don’t I won’t exist!" the youth replied.

"Tell me your name! You can’t be Saiyan!"

"My name is Trunks sir. Trunks Briefs…"

"Don’t you see Vegeta… he’s not the enemy he’s my son!" Bulma yelled.

"WHAT?" Vegeta roared. "How in the HELL can this be?"

"Duh," Bulma blinked indignantly. "You are so thick skulled you moron!"

"You’re bearing my heir woman, how does this punk have ANYTHING to do with you unless…" Vegeta demanded.

"She’s right, Father," said the boy.

"No freaking way! This cannot be…" he squeezed his eyes shut.

"He is… look at him… don’t you see the look on his face…his bearing… don’t you think it’s like looking in a mirror?" Bulma asked him. "Krillen said so himself!"

Vegeta shook his head. He opened his eyes once more to focus on Trunks in disbelief. "You… are my son?"

"Yes Father. Though you’re ashamed of the fact my blood is thinned with hers, aren’t you? I don’t care… I still think you’re everything I hoped you’d be," he whispered.

"I should have known… you are… ours…" Bulma whispered. "But why didn’t you tell us?"

"You’ll know soon enough… but you must protect him. He won’t accept me at first, Mother," said Trunks as he revealed his nature to her. "Be patient and he’ll know that I’m rightfully the heir he wants…"

"A half breed I expected, but not one that looks anything like you? How do I know you’re not lying?" Vegeta demanded. "You’re hardly a true Saiyan boy…"

"You son of a bitch!" Bulma screamed at him, pounding his chest. "How DARE you say such a thing!"

"Shut up woman… can’t you see he’s using your sympathies to steal you from me?"

"Don’t you talk to my mom like that…" Trunks said ominously. "I won’t stand for it!"

"Mind your place, boy," Vegeta barked at him. Raising his hand he hurled a blast of energy towards the youth. Easily Trunks raised his own hands to move them in a flapping motion, then hurled his own beam towards Vegeta. Both beams intercepted one another with equal force that pushed the opponents apart.

Vegeta blinked in amazement. "That’s my Gallic Gun… how in HELL did you know that unless…"

"Burning attack," Trunks smirked. "My specialty…"

The way in which his face drew into that half smile with a sinister dip of purple brows was unmistakable to Vegeta. A very large uncomfortable mirror lay before him. He grudgingly admitted, "So… you ARE possibly related. I see you have the same arrogance. Perhaps you ARE partly mine. But too bad you have that hideous hair…"

"Vegeta, you are a royal ass!" Bulma yelled at him. For once, Vegeta had no answer, save the fact he averted his gaze from Bulma.

"He’ll understand in time," Trunks said with a sad laugh. "But I have to go now. The future is waiting. Don’t let him go… give him the time to understand… he might seem heartless, cruel, and indifferent but it’s the Saijajin way. Because I exist, you know what he must feel for you…"

"Stupid punk," Vegeta mumbled as Trunks vanished, leaving them in the darkness. She felt tears running down her cheeks as she buried her head in his chest.

"He’s your son," she whispered.

"I suppose he is. He has an attitude like the royal bearing, and mine. But he has your hair and mannerisms… he’s going to be a handful," Vegeta mumbled.

***

"Mine… and Vegeta’s?" she asked, then sweat blistered all over her. "Kami… what have I done…"

Did Vegeta suspect this? Had he any inkling of the possibilities? Sure she could be way off, yet the similarities were all too familiar. Only Goku and Vegeta were present. Gohan had tremendous powers that she’d witnessed and he was ½ Saiyan. This youth had to be ½ Saiyajin because what other youth had lavender hair but one of her family?

"He is the father… or grandfather," Bulma realized, shivering. Sweat formed a sheen all over her soft skin. Eerily Vegeta had expressed his desire to impregnate her with his heir just hours before the dream. Therefore Bulma firmed the realization in her mind, "His son… my son… our son…"

In the small space only the lights of the control panels ahead and either side illuminated the darkness. A shutter covered the forward viewpoint, and Bulma glanced at the displays marking their position temperospacially. Unlike the ship that had been their home for nearly two weeks, this tiny sphere deprived all sense of time and transit. For all she knew they could be staying still. How nice it would have been to make the journey to Namek in one of these things rather than in the manner they had chosen. Yet she suspected Vegeta had not done this for the very reason that he was getting a lot of training in at high G forces. It also dawned on her that they had left the GR behind.

Around her Vegeta’s armor had grown slick with her sweat while the rest had partly soaked into his bodysuit. Only the source of heat behind her offered some respite from dropped dangerously into shock. Nevertheless when she tried to sit up and reach for her clothes, Vegeta’s strong arm stopped her.

"Come back woman, and get some sleep. It’s a long flight to Idsarsei, and I don’t want you sick on me. You’ll need your strength," Vegeta grunted, pulling her down again.

"Sorry," Bulma apologized.

"I’m surprised the suspension gas hasn’t kept you asleep?" Vegeta mumbled. "Damn thing wasn’t properly reset for humans…"

"No… don’t knock us out just yet… I want to be awake… and anyway… I was… cold… and I feel like I’m totally drained…"

"Dammit, say something will you? I can’t freaking read your mind," he complained. Under her body he slid his other arm to reposition her directly in the curve of his body. He locked her in his arms securely so every inch of his front was pressed to her shivering back. Bluish white ki flared to a small degree, not enough to generated light but sufficient comfortable warmth. Over her breasts he ran his hands randomly giving them a firm and affectionate squeeze.

Reaching around her, he pressed keys on the forward panel to correct for human DNA input. In response she swallowed hard. Although he loathed public displays of affection, Bulma realized that Vegeta enjoyed physical contact related to sex and mating. Perhaps that was the only way he could justify being this close to her. Whatever the case, it was heartening.

"That feels so good," she murmured, then added something erotic to it so he wouldn’t suspect her wishing to be sentimental. "I want… I know an even more fun way to keep warm… and if you let me take off some of those clothes… I’ll show you…"

"You’re ready to continue?" he murmured hopefully. "This should be quite preferable to hibernation… at least for a time… but we’re still three days flight from our destination…"

"You mean we’ve been asleep for… how long?"

"Better part of two days, woman," Vegeta said with a chuckle. "Saves space in having to bring supplies and other amenities… but the main disadvantage is no training while you’re out… however… this might qualify as such…"

"Hell yes," she whispered.

He loosened his grip enough for her to unclasp his armor and pull it up over his head. Next came the shirt and gloves that he lay aside. Bulma moved back so he could pull the leggings down. Then she moved to straddle him once more. Tangling her legs around his she pressed herself into contrasting angles and lines. Immediately she was rewarded with a demanding and hungry coverage of his lips. Overtop his left thigh she moved herself to relieve her growing hunger with small friction of her hips. Pungent female pheromones from her resulting reaction reached his nostrils, provoking a low growl.

He shifted his pelvis partway so she could throw one leg around his hip while the other remained where it was. Yielding to him, she let him roll them both over so he loomed over her. Quickly Bulma learned that submitting to her lover pleased him the most, for he eagerly thrust himself inside. His firm invasion still caused her to gasp at the intense sensation radiating through her body. Every muscle and nerve of Vegeta hummed with power. Complete yang to what he considered the ‘weaker’ yin. This time instead of pinioning her wrists he allowed her to explore wherever she wished with her sensitive fingers. Eagerly she traced over the map of scars traversing his chest. While she could be so close she took full advantage of memorizing his touch, smell and spicy taste on her lips.

"You were talking about a son, woman?" he chuckled. "It’s just as well you awakened me in such a desirable fashion… because it won’t be long till it becomes a reality at this rate…"

"Vegeta-chan… I hope you won’t blame me if it’s not a boy… because…."

"Don’t be silly… just as in your race it is the male that determines the gender of the brat," he grunted. "Males are almost always born first, followed by females… it is the way of things. But you’ll be given a daughter in due time. I must also see to it that females are continued as well…"

"Wait… how can you be so damn SURE of this when… uhhh," she gasped, feeling his even strong thrusts upwards. Sweat dripped from her face onto his, and she saw his face illuminated green in the glowing control panels from behind.

"Show me how hard you can push me this time…" he ordered with a low growl that drove her insane. Thrusting savagely up, Bulma squealed when she almost flew off him. Vegeta grabbed her hips, holding her to him as he thrust up harder. Groaning she hung on with her hands raking over his scarred chest.

"Oh my… wait… uhhh that’s… Vegeta-chan don’t stop!"

"My point exactly…" he laughed. Her loud scream of his name was the sound he most wanted to hear as he came to a climax inside her.

She flopped down with her head buried in his shoulder, sobbing at the intensity of their latest coupling. Vegeta brought up his hand, slowly grooming through her blue hair. A sob choked her throat, and she bit the folds of skin around his neck. He hissed with delight, squeezing her arms hard enough to leave bruises but not so hard as to break her bones.

"Well done, Bulma-chan you improve with each time," he mumbled, voice dropping into a rumbling that sounded suspiciously like purring. The vibration soothed her far greater than anything else she’d remembered. To be so close to something so destructive was a strange thrill. He could atomize civilizations and yet he was claiming her and spilling his seed deeply into her body at this moment and many others.

"Likewise," she nodded. "That’s far better than I could have ever imagined."

"Good, because you’ll not be allowed to be with anyone else…" he snarled possessively.

"Duh, like I’d WANT anyone else?" she asked. "When I have the best."

"Mmm," he grunted. "You make far more sense when I give you a good solid snog. Perhaps this warrants further study…"

"I’m tired, but I don’t think I’ll ever want to leave this ship anytime soon," she panted.

"I quite agree. Even better," he murmured, yanking her down to thrust his tongue into her mouth. She whimpered at the force of it while he continued to bury himself into her sweet wetness. Atop his body she gasped, then squealed as he lifted her off of him and turned her around so she sat with her back to his chest. Bulma yelped at his reinsertion from behind. Around and behind her body he locked his arms, then pushed her up to straddle his thighs. Still hard as ever he thrust steadily up again, playing with her breasts from behind.

"You’re insatiable… there’s no way…" Bulma whispered. "I mean I know some people can go all night… and It’s not that I don’t want to… it’s just… can I keep up with you…"

"Don’t move and I’ll show you what you’ll need to know, to continue to please me. I know without the proper help and balance of ki your weak body wouldn’t… although your spirit seems equal to the fight," he mumbled.

"I wouldn’t even if I wanted to… it feels so damn good," she whispered.

"It should," he mumbled, closing his eyes and remaining still. Reaching out he touched the control to activate another dose of the hibernation gas. Bulma inhaled the almond sweet scent, laying her head back against his shoulder.

"So tired…"

"Rest woman, you’ve earned it. When we wake again, we’ll be there…" he promised. "And I’m sure you’ll find the location appropriate…"

"Soon," she whispered, resting her hand on her belly. Vegeta’s arms crossed protectively around her from behind, resting his own hands overtop hers. Firmly but carefully he rubbed her stomach.

"If you don’t get together as husband and wife I won’t exist," echoed the youth’s voice in her mind at that moment. "You’ll be seeing me soon, Mother…"

***