Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found: Royal Line Blues ❯ Bulma and Vegeta return home ( Chapter 34 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Homecoming

By Trynia Merin

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z, Toriyama does, as does Toei and Funimation who give us these great DVD episodes! Don't sue me! This is fanficiton, not for profit.

A big thank you to Heiress, Bulma the babe, Dragon Radar, Nikki, and all you other wonderful people reading and reviewing this. I hope this part is worth the wait!  


Only the gentle hum of the space pod's engines resounded in her ears. Soft puffs of air from her mate's hot breath tickled her ear gently. A hissing sound interrupted the near silence, and she smelled a vapor pungently curling around them. It permeated their clothes, evaporating any sweat or accumulated dirt and grime to clean them instantly. Curled up on his lap, Bulma stirred into wakefulness.

"We're almost to Chikyuu," he whispered, through the clouds of vapor spewing them in the small cabin. His gloved hands shook her into alertness. Every muscle ached and complained, so he started to massage the stiff fibers while she blinked groggily.

"Uh, I hate this…" she mumbled. Small blue and red lights twinkled in the darkness. Soon an overhead light clicked on, blasting her sensitive eyes with light.

"Wake up. It's either the computer or me…" Vegeta urged.

"Damn computer… you're not much better, Geta-chan!" she growled, blinking in the white padded interior. Underneath she felt his hard muscular thighs, realizing she sat crosswise on his lap, fully clothed.

"I assume you're acceptable considering your use of those annoying monikers," Vegeta harrumphed. He shoved a small squeeze bottle filled with water into her hand. Thirstily she took a large sip, before handing it back.

"Are we there yet?" she teased.

"Very funny, Blue," Vegeta grumbled. He unwrapped something enclosed in plastic lined foil, beginning to munch on it.

"What did you call me?" she asked, grabbing the concentrate bar. Vegeta deftly maneuvered it just beyond her reach.

"Blue. You insist on a stupid moniker, I shall do the same…" he said, swallowing his mouthful of concentrate with a sip of water.

"BLUE?" she groaned. More plastic wrap tore, and Vegeta shoved something right into her gaping mouth.

"Blue or Onna. Take your pick," he smirked. Bulma was so hungry that she decided to forgive him for shutting her up with food. Hungrily she devoured her bar, then snatched the water back. Already Vegeta had ripped open another concentrate bar, and was greedily nibbling it down. Just how he managed to keep the stains off his gloves she had no idea.

"Ugh tell me WHY I agreed to this?" she grumbled. He grabbed up the wrappers and shoved them into a small slot near his knee, which was obviously the waste disposal for food material.

"Because I'm irresistible, and I'm the best male around perhaps?" he offered, snagging the water back.

"You… ooh…" she squealed. Vegeta grabbed the back of her neck, sealing her frustrated tirade with a chocolate saturated kiss.

For a full minute his lips glided over hers, while his tongue thrust past hers to taste her unique flavor along with the food. Anger melted away like the chocolate protein concentrates, so Bulma immersed her fingers through his forest of stiff spiky hair. He loved how she picked through it in the same manner that he was grooming the tangles from hers with gloved fingers. His other hand slid around her waist, repositioning her so she didn't slide off. Still she was stiff and sore from the long trip, so Vegeta massaged her tight complaining muscles.

"I love how that feels," she murmured, his massage having a soporific effect.

"Don't fall asleep again… we only just woke you up," Vegeta teased her.

She reached up to massage his shoulders with eager fingers. For a time Vegeta let her, allowing himself to purr with a low growling vibrating both t heir bodies. Unlike a house cat though, his was a low primal frequency that awakened passions immediately.

"It's so incredibly sexy when you do that," she whispered in his ear.

"I know, isn't it?" he smirked. Bulma licked her lips, feeling a tingling in familiar places. Purring more loudly, Vegeta tightened his grip and repositioned her to straddle his spandex clad thighs. They buried their moans in their deep hungry lip lock. Fingers gripped and clothing was repositioned momentarily to satiate another appetite.  


Bulma felt like she was going to choke from the taste of the vapors inundating them both. Vegeta was helping her to get dressed again, seeing only glimpses of her through the cleanser mists. "Don't breathe it in Blue…" he urged.

"Easy from a guy who's got ten times the lung capacity I do," she complained, coughing. Blue ki flared over her body, drying off the vapor that had coalesced there.

"Stay still I don't want to burn you, blue onna," he cautioned, setting her between his knees so he could dry her back.

"So this is how you Saiyans take a bath in space? Crazy!" she sneezed.

"This capsule has all the comforts for a space voyage I tell you…" he laughed. "It may be confining, but…"

"good things come in small packages like a certain Saiyan no Ouji we know and l… I mean can't stand?" she corrected herself at his withering glare.

"I'm a superior life form, of course I'm economized… nothing's wasted here, blue onna. Now… I suppose I'll have to help you fix that rat's nest you call hair…"

"Jerk, where's my hairbrush…"

"Sit still and I'll preen it for you," Vegeta snorted.

"Ouch!" she squealed.

"I said don't move!" he snarled. Bulma meekly complied, sitting between his thighs with her back to him. Vegeta's fingers deftly removed the tangles far better than any hairbrush would. She had to admit there was something to this whole grooming thing after all.

"There now, was it that much fuss and bother? Honestly I think you like screaming and rupturing my eardrums," he snorted.

"Thank you sweetie," she purred.

"Ugh, that's the WORST nickname you came up with…"

"Sorry Geta-chan," she teased, turning to brush her lips to his. To her surprise he deepened it.

"Enough mating. Or else we'll never arrive without a second cleansing cycle," he said sternly, pulling away a minute later.

"Party pooper," she pouted.

"Later I promise," said Vegeta, giving her a lascivious glance from those midnight black eyes of his.

Shyly Bulma glanced out of the forward porthole, running her fingers over the curved surface. It was tinted to prevent glaring harsh rays, so she could comfortably see one star increasing steadily in size.

"How far from earth?" she asked quietly, staring at the small yellow orb that blew up to the size of a grapefruit.

"You can see your solar system from here…" he said, directing her gaze out the tinted glass porthole before them. She shifted in his lap so she sat directly before him, with his chin nestled in the groove of her shoulder. Hot breath fanned her ear, while his gloved hands interlaced around her waist to hold her there. Slowly he rubbed her belly, as if caressing their unborn child.

One after the other, she saw the familiar ten planets of the Chikyuu system glide past their view. A flickering display indicated a schematic, overlaid with Saiyan script detailing the specifications. Slowly she found herself able to recognize more of them and make sense of what they were saying. For a moment she wondered how she was able to learn any of it. Then she remembered their link, which was making communication possible on many levels. Although they were telepathically connected, both had learned how to keep up their barriers to stop any intrusive thoughts from leeching through.

Something caught in her throat at the next planet to drift into range. A silver orb moved across the swirled white and blue marble hanging like a jewel in velvet black. It was a black as dark as her mate's eyes. Yet her eyes were the same blue as the world's oceans. Through their twin reflection they saw Chikyuu rotating in the company of its solitary satellite.

Bulma extended her hand to touch the image, pressing her fingertips to the glass. She choked, "Oho Geta-chan it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen…"

"Of all the planets we could go, you choose this little world," he mumbled.

"That's because it's my little world… and it's… well… it's yours too…" she said, glancing back at him with a fond smile.

"That rock ball isn't my home," he mumbled, averting his gaze.

Bulma bit her lip, and then counted to ten. Instead of pounding him she leaned over to press a small kiss to his cheek that made him flush red with embarrassment. She grinned, saying, "Deny it all you want, it is. Just like as much as you deny it, you have friends, Geta-chan…"

"And a mate," he reminded her, glaring at her in frustration at the uninvited peck on the cheek. While connected with mating, any PDA's were acceptable. Yet these silly lip touches elsewhere were still remotely irritating. Seizing her ear he bit down in retaliation.

"And a son," she responded, tears blurring her view of the small blue planet accompanied by its gray rocky moon. Her own irritation mounted at Vegeta's response to her peck on the cheek. Yet neither of them wanted to say anything because they realized how accustomed to the other they were getting.

Sighing she turned back to him, with an unspoken question in her eyes. Glad for the change in topic, Vegeta said, "Kakkarot's still alive. I sense his ki still. But the others won't be too favorable towards me I fear…"

"The ship…" she asked.

"Hmmm strange… it seems that I'm not getting any homing signals from the Capsule 5," said Vegeta, punching buttons on the forward console.

"Huh, that's impossible…" she gawked.

"No doubt this craft is much faster… we've arrived ahead of your friends…" said Vegeta, blinking.

"What's the date?" Bulma asked, squinting to read the Saiyanese script flickering on the control pad.

"We've actually arrived back in only two weeks," Vegeta mumbled. "Impressive. This craft still outshines the others…"

"But won't they get a little… ticked to see a Saiyan pod?" she asked.

"Exactly why we're going RIGHT to Kakkarot's home territory… a home delivery…" said Vegeta. "Hold on tight Onna this isn't going to be pretty… I'm engaging the screens to keep out nosy idiots…"

"Ugh," she groaned, sliding between his muscular thighs as he parted them. She reached up to help him belt the seatbelt overtop them both for landing. Fingers punched buttons while Vegeta took manual control of the landing cycle with the control in his right. All around them the ship glowed cherry red, molten droplets searing over the forward porthole like fireflies.  


Back and forth the pod rattled, buffeting her against his hard muscled chest with the armor. She gritted her teeth, whimpering with the increased turbulence. Vegeta's other hand squeezed her waist, and her hand grabbed his gloved one suddenly. Overtop her hand he threaded his fingers through hers on her belly. Her small fingers clenched his hand like a steel vise, but Vegeta hardly worried because it wouldn't hurt him.

"Kami!" she whimpered.

"Do keep quiet… it will all be over soon… my piloting skills are far superior to your own so…" he gritted into her ear.

Just then the pod dragged into the ground with a wrenching thud. It rolled over slightly, skies streaking past through the forward view port. Bulma squealed, feeling his hard muscled body squished between her and the padded interior. "Geta!! I'm gonna puke!"

"Don't you DARE!" he panted, hugging her tightly to him with his hand threaded through hers.

Finally the craft lurched to a stop. Groaning, Bulma lay still, sure she was dead. Only Vegeta's chest heaving up and down under her back, and his hand shifting told her she was still living. He grunted into her ear, reaching up to unclip the harness from around them both.

"Kuso… Geta-chan… are we still alive?"

"We are because your fat ass is weighing me down," he grunted.

"We're alive.." she murmured, squirming on his lap. Both of them released hands to grab at the buckle and release it.

"Humph, might as well see where Kakkarot lives firsthand," Vegeta mumbled. "Up with you, woman…"

"Jerk," she grumbled, struggling to sit and crashing back down with her head alongside his.

"As always I have to assist you. Just HOW you managed so many years without a mate to look after you is a minor miracle," Vegeta scolded, shoving her up to a sitting position with one hand. He grunted, shifting up to sit behind her.

"If you landed this pod upright we wouldn't BE in this mess…"

"At least we landed alive…" he growled.

"What's the deal… your Rolls Royce is a lemon?" Bulma teased.

"Shut up Woman," he growled. "The Mark III space pods were the best all purpose Saiyan craft. Far superior then the ones that Nappa and I used to first get to your world. I traded the all padded interior and antigravity restraints for the waste recycling and other features."

"It looks like the pod Radditzu used… how come you didn't have one of these if they were so damn nice… your Royal Pain in the ass?"

"Stop asking stupid questions and get out," he growled.

Slowly Vegeta swung the hatch open. He gently levitated out, holding Bulma around the waist. They floated above the open tin baseball, surveying the sizable crater they'd made in the middle of a rice patty.

"Someone's going to be ticked you landed right in five month's worth of rice…" she teased.

"Whatever," Vegeta mumbled. He shouted something in Saiyajin tongue, causing the craft to snap shut. Slowly it rose out of the messy bog, dripping with water. All over its surface glowed the energy of its propulsion. Bulma's chest rose and fell with each inhalation of sweet Chikyuu atmosphere. How good it felt to be able to breathe familiar air once more.

"Vegeta it's wonderful… we're home…" she purred.

"Whatever, just hold on till I get our asses out of this mess and someplace less muddy," Vegeta said. "Where's Kakkarot's house?"

"I thought you were the ki expert…"

"I'm not getting a clear trace."

"Well, fly up and let me get a lay of the land. Last time I was here there wasn't a big bunch of rice patties… okay… up above the trees…" she urged. Vegeta did so, ordering the Saiyan craft to zip off to a more stable landing area.

"I'll stow the ship as soon as I know it's secure. I don't want some stupid earth native to tamper with my property," Vegeta groused. He glanced back and forth, still holding Bulma around the waist. She slid her arm around his neck, repositioning herself more comfortably in his gloved grip. Through the leafy green canopy Vegeta and the round pod rose, till they floated over a huge forest stretching into mists.

"Looks like a wall scroll, doesn't it?" Bulma whispered, glancing all around them. Tall curved peaks jutted out like stalagmites through the clouds that wreathed them, increasing in height into the distance. Bulma pointed to the highest of the rounded spikes, shaped like pointing fingers covered in green with bits of gray rock here and there.

"That little bump?" Vegeta asked.

"Can you see a pagoda, and a Capsule house?" she asked.

"Yes… over there… that's where he lives?" he grunted.

"Yes… let's hurry up… if you can't sense his ki…"

"Arostoragh!" Vegeta barked to his craft. It zipped down to land in a grove of trees. The Saiyan no Ouji streaked after it, his blue ki blazing a trail till they stopped overhead.

Two structures were perched on the winding mountainside, opposite each other around a small clearing. Huge trees jutted up around them for miles, yet there were the signs of something having knocked most of the old growth around.