Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found: Royal Line Blues ❯ EndNotes

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ending notes:
 
This was one of my first Vegeta Bulma fanfictions. It's gone on a long and wild ride. But as I've written it, other plot bunnies have multiplied, and I realize I'm putting way too many ideas into one story. Rather then have a mega saga, I've decided to end this story here. I'm putting the rest I've already written into a sequel called Lavender Blues, which explores the relationship that Trunks develops with the couple. On ff.net this story is still very long as I have tried to figure out how to end it. My saga Royal Namekian blues is heading towards the same eventual destination as this one. As it seems to be writing itself I have difficulty keeping the two strands separate. So this particular story must end. I've had many good reviews, and the most helpful was that this story needed to end soon. And I thank you for pointing that out.
 
So don't despair. The chapters I wrote past this point are collected in Lavender blues. You can read it to see how I was developing the relationship beween Trunks and Bulma and Vegeta. Just where I will be going wiht that I'm not sure, but you can also read Royal Namekian blues and find just as much if not more development of the relationship between Trunks and Vegeta. I apologize for the sudden end, but I hope that it will make for a more sound story. So the saga isn't over, it's just ended and two others have resulted.
 
Ja ne, and see you in Lavender Blues! Thanks for all your wonderful support!