Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Till Death Do Us Part ❯ Beyond Time ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay! The wait wasn't too bad, I hope! Sorry if it isn't too terribly great, but I am
motivated by reviews and I only got the minimum, so I don't think it'll be as great as I'd like... Well, I'm probably gonna get flamed so bad for the way this one's gonna go! I mean well, it's only 5:30 in the morning! And don't let this one discourage you from reading my others!! Also, if any of you want, I have an update list so when I update or add a new fic, I'll drop you an e-mail! My e-mail to join is PrincessManders1@aol.com
Send me an e-mail with the subject update list and I'll put you on the list! Okay, okay, okay! I'll shut up now!

Disclaimer: Mwaaa hahahaha! I own EVERYTHING
....in my room.

Plugs: Oh! Definitely read Aishiteru by crazyhelga! Great fic! And leave some reviews!

Chappy Title: Beyond Time

Warnings: It's a bit of a tearjerker if I do say so myself...
Bulma's POV is the green text and Vegeta's is the blue, and the purple is when they are thinking the same thing, just to help avoid confusion.


:: Till Death Do Us Part ::
:: Chapter 7 ::
:: Beyond Time ::
-------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Last time on TDDUP...
"Oh, please tell me," she pleaded with him, looking him in the eye, "I am more scared not knowing. Right now, in my mind, you could be dying. Please don't make me think that!"
He couldn't meet her eyes after that comment. She noticed him look away at her mention. Her eyes widened and her tears flowed more freely.
"No...! You...no! You can't be. You're only 16!"
He looked her in the eye now, making his own tears visible.
"Bulma.... I....want you to remember me the way I was... promise me that, please?"
------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

How do you tell someone that you'll never see them again...
I'd go through anything to be with you...
But I can't stay now...
I have to leave...
You do know I'll always love you, right...
Hold onto that and don't let go...
And who knows...

When it's all said and done, maybe we will be together forever...

How often do you really find someone who cares...
I mean, it's not like you can just draw them on a scroll and they'll just pop out...
A love for all time comes once in a million...
And then they're gone...
And as much as we hate to think it, is there really a Heaven...
What if you're love makes it there and you don't...
How can you live with knowing you'll never see them again....
Even after you're gone...
I'll still miss you....
And I know that I'll never forget you....
But will you be able to remember me, too...

I'll never forget you...

I hate to leave you behind, Angel...
But I have to go now...
And when you miss me you can always sing our song...
Don't cry for me...
I'm already gone...
Please don't cry...
Smile for me...
I'll always be with you, even if you can't see me...
Our spirits will carry on until the end of time...

Please don't go...

I have to go...
But if you never remember anything else...
I promise I'll always be there for you...
And remember how much I loved you...
And someday...
When he's ready, tell our son our story...

About how we fought to stay together...

Don't leave me...
Please stay with me...
How will I go through life without you...

You have to be strong for me...
Okay...
I want you to be happy...
Find someone else...

I could never love anyone else...
Promise me...
Promise me that you'll come home to me....

I...
I promise, Bulma...

She clutched onto him tightly and began to sob uncontrollably. He closed his eyes and tried to stop the tears from flowing.
He knelt down onto the soft grass and looked into her sapphire blue eyes, sparkling with the brilliance of a thousand stars.
He took two deep breaths and reached into his pocket and pulled out a black velvet box.
"Bulma..." he began.
"I know I may not be able to be with you for very long... and we are young... but I want to spend the rest of my time here with you. Bulma... will you marry me?"
Fresh tears sprang to her eyes and she let them drip down her ivory cheeks freely.
"But, Vegeta..."

-----------------------
Well, was it any good? I'm only expecting one or two more chapters on this fic. I'm sorry I stopped here, but I liked the stopping place. Plus not its 6:30 and I want some sleep. I'll post this when I wake up... OH! And a total of 13 reviews will got you the next chapter posted. I don't feel like waiting for 15, but I do want some.



-=-=-Princess Bulma-=-=-